✔Interstellar Farming: Comman...

prince05026

Author:Li Xinyu Category:Science Fiction Space Novel Link : https://www.69shu.com/txt/40804.htm Mecha wrecka... Еще

Announcement
1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-100
101-110
111-120
121-130
131-140
141-150
151-170
171-190
191-200
201-210
211-220
221-230
231-240
241-250
251-260
261-270
271-280
281-290
291-310
311-330
331-350
351-370
371-390
390-410
411-430
431-450
451-470
471-490
511-530
531-550
551-570
571-590
591-610
611-630
631-650
651-658
659-END
Ending 2-6

491-510

245 7 0
prince05026

Di Feiye quickly put the lid back on, "I don't have a lot of this potion, and I can upgrade to level 100, so it's the potion I use."

  Liu Mingxuan couldn't help swallowing when he heard it. , "How about 50 million spiritual coins?" You

  must know that Liu Mingxuan thought that he would be trapped in the supernatural stage for the rest of his life. Expensive.

  "Sixty million, the same price!" Di Feiye said directly and seriously.

  Liu Mingxuan clenched his fists. After all, Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye's previous cultivation bases, he could see clearly at zero point, so he also felt that the improvement of the two of them was due to the medicine.

  Just like that, Liu Mingxuan directly spent 60 million to buy a potion. He used this potion that night. What he didn't expect was that he was directly promoted to level two, and now he has been promoted to level ninety-four.

  To be honest, Liu Mingxuan was completely dumbfounded. He actually raised two levels. After two years, he thought he would die at level ninety-two. Unexpectedly, the potion of 60 million was directly raised by two levels. and affordable.

  No way... Liu Mingxuan felt that the medicine he bought was a bit cheap, such a good medicine should cost 100 million a piece.

  Liu Mingxuan directly sent a message to his elder brother, "Brother, I took a potion and raised it from level ninety-two to level ninety-four. How much do you think I should pay?

  " Spirit coin? Also, has your ability really improved? Could it be that you were cheated?"

  "No, I've reached level ninety-four now, brother, I feel like I'm dreaming, I know A classmate of mine has directly upgraded to level 100 with this potion , and he has completed the energy conversion."

  "Are you sure he took this potion to upgrade?"

  "Brother, I have passed the experiment, one of which has been upgraded by two levels."

  "I will give you one billion, and you can buy me ten." Liu Mingxuan's oldest brother has been stuck at level 98 for many years, and this 90 to 1 Level 100, each level is a hurdle. You must know that their father has been stuck at level 99 for decades. If they can really improve, their Liu family really needs this medicine.

  Speaking of it, it is because the Liu family and their family have been doing nothing, so they have been doing business all the time, managing the money bag of the Liu family, and providing financial security for those with advanced cultivation. , Liu Mingxuan came to the academy because he was not reconciled. Unexpectedly, he actually found the opportunity that belonged to their family.

  Soon, Liu Minghua, the oldest brother of the Liu family, came in person. Originally, he wanted to send someone to come, but after thinking about it, it was best to keep this matter a secret, so he came in person.

  After Liu Minghua came, Liu Mingxuan came directly to look for Di Feiye. When Di Feiye saw his level, his eyes flickered slightly.

  To be honest, this guy was able to advance two levels, in fact, because he had accumulated enough.

  After Liu Mingxuan came over, he handed a bag directly to Di Feiye, "This is 40 million, and I gave it to you. I think that potion is worth at least 100 million."

  Di Feiye was not polite, after all, he The potion is really worth the price, it is the potion refined from the mutant fruit that my daughter-in-law gave birth to level 90.

  "Brother Ye, my brother is here. He plans to spend one billion to buy ten. Do you have ten?

  " good chance.

  Di Feiye followed Liu Mingxuan directly to the villa next door. When Liu Minghua saw Di Feiye, he was very excited, "Brother Ye, I'm level ninety-eight now, I don't know if the potion in your hand is good for me? "

  Di Feiye glanced at him and said, "You can take two at a time, at least one level up."

  Liu Minghua was excited, and directly took out a ring, "Brother Ye, this is one billion, I want to buy ten. "

  "Okay!" After Di Feiye took the ring and gave Liu Minghua ten medicines, he left directly.

  Liu Minghua couldn't wait now. To be honest, he knew very well that if he took the potion back , he might not be able to drink it into his own mouth. To be honest, those people in the family didn't t want their team to become stronger. stand up.

  After all, if it's just supernatural beings, the people above the family can control them very well. If their branch has converted energy, it's not something they can easily control.

  Liu Minghua drank twoom directly, then sater bros-legged in his , and began to improve.

  It took Liu Minghua one day and one night to directly upgrade from level ninety-eight to level one hundred. Liu Minghua was dumbfounded that he had also improved two levels.

  Liu Minghua cried, and Liu Mingxuan also cried, "Brother, are you going to transform the energy now?"

  Liu Minghua shook his head, "Let's call my father and your second brother over, we want to transform together, or those people in the family will stop us"

  Liu Mingxuan nodded, "That's right, they really don't want us to be strong."

  Liu Mingxuan and Liu Minghua quickly called their father and second child, and Liu's father saw the power level of his oldest son, The whole person was going crazy, "Hurry up and convert the energy for me, hurry up, don't wait, don't let the people in the family find out."

  "Dad, I told you and the second child to come over, just I want to give you a chance." Liu Minghua took out the potion, "Dad, you are now level ninety-nine, if you want to improve, you must drink two potions, second child, you are only level ninety-one now, you And Just like Ah Xuan, just drink one, drink it quickly, and improve quickly."

  Father Liu and Liu Mingle believed in Liu Minghua's, and they drank it directly as required.

  When the second one was there, Liu's father and Liu Mingle went to see Teacher Mo early in the morning, and then carried out energy conversion. 't negotiate the price, and directly paid 200,000 spirit coins, which made Teacher Mo very happy. up.

  Father Liu drank two potions, and his cultivation directly reached level 100 of the supernatural ability, which was directly raised by three for levels. the second brother Liu Mingle, he also increased by two levels, from level 91 to level 90 In the third level, Liu Mingle cried directly.

  At this time, the Liu family almost understood that the more energy they accumulated, the more levels they would upgrade.

  There were only five potions left in Liu Minghua's hand, and Liu's father asked him to put them away. As for whether the family members would take them, it would depend on their mood.

  Father Liu handed over a lot of spiritual coins to the family every year, so he was not willing to hand over more things to the family at other times.

  After Father Liu and Liu Minghua came back after transforming their energies, they left in a hurry not long after. The promotion of the two of them was known to the family members so quickly. Staring, but did not expect them to be so fast.

  Liu Mingguang and Liu Mingxuan stayed, and Liu Minghua asked Liu Mingguang to stay in the academy during this period of time. After all, staying in the academy, it was not so easy for those in the family to reach out!

  "=

Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye did not expect this to happen to the potions they sold. Di Feiye started alchemy here. As for the herbs used in alchemy, they were all grown by Tao Yaoyao and the demon vine. .

  Tao Yaoyao and Yaoteng directly prepared a thousand copies, enough for Di Feiye to refine for a while. Di   Feiye

  also went to the alchemy class, but what the teacher said was not very clear to people. Do you need to study this thing by yourself?

teacher said it, it would be better not to say it, which made him feel even more confused.

  After Di Feiye came back, she was in a daze, and Tao Yaoyao was overjoyed when she saw it, "Husband, what's wrong with you ? After studying alchemy for a day, you became what you are now?

  " !" Di Feiye was a little helpless.

  "Then we won't learn, let's go, follow me to a place." Tao Yaoyao directly dragged Di Feiye to the commercial street, where there is a street in the realm of comprehension.

  Tao Yaoyao took Di Feiye's store and searched for it. There were quite a few elixir shops here. They finally found a bookstore. They found elementary alchemy and intermediate alchemy in this bookstore. Then there is a book of Dan recipes

  . Expensive, but it consumes all Tian coins. Tao Yaoyao bought as many books as she wanted, and Di Feiye read all three books, even Tao Yaoyao. It seems that alchemy is still very easy.

  In the past, when she was a supernatural power, her attributes were single, but now she has turned into a monk, and she is still a monk in the golden core stage, so it is still very easy to condense the pill fire.

  Di Feiye went to try alchemy, and Tao Yaoyao decided to wait to see her husband's results before talking about it. It is said that her husband has the fire attribute, and the effect is better than that of Danhuo.

  Di Feiye tried for a whole day and night, and failed for a whole day and night. He broke nearly 20 furnaces in a whole day, and he was a little exhausted. This alchemy is poisonous, and he really can't learn it, but he is very good at refining Very interested.

  After refining for a day and a night, Di Feiye didn't want to refine alchemy anymore, so he went directly to the refining class.

  Tao Yaoyao has been watching here for a day and a night, and Di Feiye's blast furnace made her a little scared. By the way, she is also a little afraid of alchemy. With the shadow of alchemy, how can I break it?

  "Master, why don't you try it, although you don't have the fire attribute, but now you can condense the pill fire, and the most important thing is that you have the wood attribute, I think your fusion of plants should be much better than the male master. "Naya felt that Tao Yaoyao's success rate must be higher than that of Di Feiye.

  Tao Yaoyao thought about it for a while, it seemed that she could really try it, watching Di Feiye refining for a day and a night, she was really touched.

  Tao Yaoyao stood in front of the alchemy furnace, and she took a share of Herbs for refining Peiyuan Dan.

  Tao Yaoyao checked the medicinal herbs, and then started alchemy. After putting the medicinal herbs into the alchemy furnace, she began to purify them with the help of the alchemy fire. After purifying all the medicinal herbs, she began to fuse them together .

  Under the refinement of the pill fire, Tao Yaoyao carefully watched the situation in the pill furnace. What she didn't expect was that it was not easy for her to refine this furnace, and this furnace turned into a pill directly, and The success rate of alchemy was good, one piece of herb was directly refined into six low-grade Peiyuan pills and one middle-grade Peiyuan pill.

  Moreover, the low-grade Peiyuan pill refined by Tao Yaoyao is also better than the pills sold in pill shops .

  Tao Yaoyao was overjoyed, and she continued to refine the second furnace. You must know that her refining speed was very fast, basically half the time of Di Feiye's frying furnace, and it only took half an hour. But this second time, she was more proficient, it only took 20 minutes, and this time the rate of alchemy was a bit better, with four low-grade Peiyuan pills and three middle-grade Peiyuan pills.

  Tao Yaoyao kept refining, and when Di Feiye came back with a piece of equipment, she had successfully refined twelve batches of pills. When Di   Feiye

  saw the achievements in front of his daughter-in-law, his whole body collapsed a bit. Why is his wife so strong and he can't?

the equipment in her husband's hands, "Husband, did you refine this?"

  Di Feiye said helplessly, "I only refined one piece in one afternoon."

  "Husband, this Equipment is much more difficult than alchemy, and you can actually refine one in an afternoon, and it looks like a low-grade spiritual weapon to me , you are already very good!" You must know that others have just started refining, and those who have refined it It's a mortal weapon, the first time my husband used it was a low-grade spiritual weapon, it's really too powerful

  . His daughter-in-law's praise, Di Feiye finally felt a little better, but he still said depressedly, "But the success rate of alchemy is 100%, not to mention the success rate of alchemy is still so high."

  Tao Yaoyao laughed "Husband, that's because I'm from the wood system, and I can purify medicinal herbs. After purification, the success rate will naturally be higher."

  Soon, Tao Yaoyao told Di Feiye how she did alchemy Once again, Di Feiye is not of the forest attribute. As for purification, he did not do it as easily as Tao Yaoyao. However, under Tao Yaoyao's guidance, he succeeded in refining this batch of pills, but the success rate was very low. Low, only Three low-grade Peiyuan pills, and the purity of Peiyuan pills is not as high as Tao Yaoyao, and there are more impurities.

  "It seems that there is no problem with the wood attribute. Talent, you have a strong ability to refine weapons. From now on, you can refine weapons professionally. I will make alchemy." And Tao Yaoyao is also engaged in planting. She can plant whatever she wants to refine. what potion.

  Speaking of which, she had already planted all the medicine seeds she had brought back from that store, but she didn't intend to tell about it

  . Knowing each other during this period of time, they now finally understand that the reason why no one cares about those medicinal herb seeds is mainly because the survival rate is too low.

  And Tao Yaoyao finally understood why when they bought the seeds, the waiter in the shop was so inexplicable, probably because he thought they would waste the spirit coins and time.

  Tao Yaoyao stood at the side of the Spiritual Medicine Garden. Now the medicine village in the Spiritual Medicine Garden is being taken care of by demon vines. Tao Yaoyao will occasionally come over to give birth. She is now considering whether to use the medicinal materials They all gave birth to spiritual wisdom. After all, if they grew spiritual wisdom , she would not have the heart to hurt them.

  Demon Vine knew what his master was thinking, so he couldn't help chuckling and said, "Master, we are still the same as before, a boss is born in one kind, and then we let them grow their own as many levels of Medicinal plants as we need. Come and provide it." It also saves me from doing it myself, and I will feel uncomfortable!

  Tao Yaoyao's eyes lit up, "Okay, then let's continue to give birth!"

  Tao Yaoyao and Yaovine have been busy in the elixir garden for a few days, and a batch of mutations above level 90 have been born. Elixir.

  Tao Yaoyao held her chin weakly, "Could it be that plants also need to change?"

  Tao Yaoyao looked at the demon vine. The demon vine is now more than a hundred levels, but it still has supernatural powers in its body, not spiritual power. , She suddenly felt that she should draw a formation to transform spiritual power.

Tao Yaoyao didn't know at the moment that Di Feiye was taking a refining class during this time, and was noticed by Mu Yao. Although this man was not very handsome and not very tall, he was attracted to her. So she was quietly approaching Di Feiye.

  After a few days of hard work, now Mu Yao has mingled near Di Feiye, but Di Feiye didn't notice her, because he worked hard every day to refine the weapon. After all, his daughter-in-law grew up too fast. He couldn't drag his own wife back, so he really worked hard, and didn't notice anything else except the weapon refining.

  During this time, Di Feiye was refining his sword, and he wanted to refine the most beautiful flying sword for his wife.

  It is said that after they transformed the supernatural powers in their bodies, they couldn't find a weapon suitable for them. Yaoyao said that as a person from the ancient earth, everyone had a dream of flying swords, so he wanted to Two flying Swords were refined, one belonged to his wife and the other belonged to him.

  He planned to make a lavender sword for his wife, and a light blue sword for himself.

  They are all the colors his daughter-in-law likes. Even if the daughter-in-law has a purple sword, she will still look at him more because he has a blue sword.

  Di Feiye's eyes were all about his own wife, so he didn't pay any attention to the girl next to him who was eager to get close to him.

  Tao Yaoyao didn't even know that she hadn't been with her husband for a few days, and she already had rivals in love.

  The closer Mu Yao gets to Di Feiye, the more attracted he is to him. After all, serious men are the prettiest. Di Feiye's concentration and seriousness really attracted Mu Yao's attention.

  When Di Feiye returned to the villa that day, he was stopped by two men.

  "Your name is Di Feiye?" One of the men looked at Di Feiye and asked viciously.

  "It's me, there's nothing wrong with it." Di Feiye's tone was very indifferent, he was not interested in anyone except his own wife.

  "It's you that Mu Yao likes?"

  Di Feiye was puzzled, "Who is Mu Yao?" The two men were shocked by what he said, "Mu Yao has attended several classes next to you You don't even know who Mu Yao is?" The two of them were a little speechless, especially   the

  jealous man felt lonely.

have a Taoist companion, and I'm not interested in others." Di Feiye said coldly, spared them and walked towards the villa.

  At this time, one of the men said, "I've seen your Taoist companion, and your Taoist Companion is not as beautiful as Mu Yao, isn't he?"

  Di Feiye glazed at the man viciously, "My Taoist companion is the most beautiful. You can talk about it later, I will not spare you lightly!" The

  two men were frightened by his expression.

  "He..."

  "He only has eyes for his Taoist companion, he doesn't like other women!" The jealous man felt very speechless, and now he finally understood that Mu Yao was purely unrequited love.

  "Then we are now?"

  "Let's go back to the dormitory !" The man suddenly felt that it was right or wrong for him to like Mu Yao?

  "Okay, let's go back!" Originally, I thought there would be a fight today, but I didn't t expect that Mu Yao worked hard to get close to others these days, and they didn't take Mu Yao seriously at all.

  So what if Mu Yao is more beautiful? In other people's eyes, their Taoist couple is the most beautiful!

  They are really envious of this kind of feeling.

  "Brother Liang, why don't you like another woman, I don't think that Mu Yao is worthy, she already knows that he has a Taoist partner, and the relationship is still very good, she is still so close to him, it is shameless I am ashamed of her behavior."

  Brother Liang sighed, "Forget it , let me think about it!" As for Mu Yao, he has liked that woman for a long time, and it is not so easy to let go of her. thing.

  Di Feiye returned to the villa, and when he saw his daughter -in-law, he walked over with a smile on his face, "Honey, did you give birth here again today?"

  Tao Yaoyao saw Di Feiye and jumped into his bed. In his arms, "My husband is so tired. It took me a long time to cultivate these medicinal materials into high-level spiritual plants."

  Di Feiye immediately picked her up, "Take a rest when you are tired, and we are not in a hurry." The life there is very good, and they don't need to worry about it at all, so they are not in a hurry now.

  "En!" Tao Yaoyao lazily leaned into his arms.

  Di Fei Ye said, "Tomorrow, you can accompany me to class." Tao   Yaoyao

  saw her husband's appearance, and then said, "Okay!" It seems that her husband must be in trouble.

Afternoon, Tao Yaoyao accompanied Di Feiye to class, and when it was time for class, she directly hid her appearance.

  Even if she looks very ordinary now, she is still the prettiest in Di Feiye's eyes, so Di Feiye directly dragged his daughter-in-law to class.

  When she arrived at the class place, Tao Yaoyao noticed the woman standing near her husband's desk at a glance. She could feel the aura of an old enemy without looking closely. This was another old enemy besides Princess Xueling. ?   In

  other words, how come there are so many old enemies after arriving in this world?

depressed, why did she suddenly have so many old enemies, these old enemies should be love rivals, right?

  The corners of Tao Yaoyao's mouth twitched. These women didn't think she was ugly, so they had a chance, right?

  When Mu Yao saw Tao Yaoyao standing next to Di Feiye, she was about to die of anger. This woman is so ugly, how could she become his Taoist companion? Obviously she should be his Taoist companion. Anyway, I don't know why , Mu Yao is very obsessed with Di Feiye now.

  You must know that Mu Yao, like Princess Xueling, fell in love with Di Feiye because of his back, but Princess Xueling saw Di Feiye's real back at that time, while Mu Yao only because of his changed back. , is already fascinated.

  Speaking of which, Princess Xue Ling has been very sad during this time, because she is looking for someone, she doesn't even bother to go to class now, after all, that teacher Mu didn't treat her very well, and didn't take much care of her, which made her I don't t want to go to class anymore.

  As the princess of the empire, she felt that no matter who she was, she had to take special care of her, but she never expected that these people would treat her with disdain. When she was in the palace, it was not like it is now. Everyone in the entire imperial palace took good care of her. Even if her father was stingy and refused to give her more spirit coins, she would not feel wronged. After all, she had a lot of things. to her by everyone, and she doesn't need her flower spirit coins at all.

  But when she came to the academy, those previous licking dogs were gone, and no one in the academy was willing to take care of her, except her sister Mu Yao.

  Princess Xueling heard that her sister Mu Yao was chasing an ugly man, so she also came to this class.

  When she saw Mu Yao's aggrieved look, she was furious, and she directly stood in front of Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao angrily.

  "I said, why are you two so ignorant?" Princess Xueling pointed at Di Feiye directly after saying this, " It's your honor that my sister Mu Yao has taken a fancy to you, but you actually treat my sister Mu Yao Disdainful, who do you think you are?"

Tao Yaoyao looked at Princess Xueling and said, "Are you sick?"

  Princess Xueling became angry when she heard this, "I'm a princess, how dare you scold me?"

  Tao Yaoyao was very happy , "What? You are a princess who can rob others at will, what are you?"

  At this time, the expressions of the surrounding students looking at Princess Xueling and Mu Yao were a bit indescribable.

  "Let me just say, classmate Di Feiye has a Taoist companion, and he has a very good relationship."

  "Isn't that true, I don't know what Princess Muyao is drawing?"

  "Princess Xueling also, the Taoist companion can Robbery? The empire has regulations that do not allow robbing couples, they are doing it knowingly..."

  "They are nobles, they don't care about these systems at all, these so-called systems are only made for us poor people."

  "It's true. When did the nobles want to be ashamed? People have already said that they have Taoist companions, which means they have refused. They are still so obsessed. Are there no good men in this world?"

  "A county lord, a princess, lacking a man like this, this is really a big joke!" Liu Mingxuan laughed directly at this moment.

  In other words, Liu Mingxuan is now supporting Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye, after all, their Liu family has reaped great benefits from these two.

  Moreover, my oldest brother and father directly converted into spiritual power, and they no longer need to be controlled by the family in the future.

  Thinking about the free life in the future, without being enslaved by the family, he felt very happy.

  Speaking of which, the family has tried several times to drive him to the mine, but why is he willing to go? The mining area is not so easy to live in. It can be said that staying there is close to death. want to enslave him, and they don't want him to live well at all.

  Liu Mingxuan's words were equivalent to directly stabbing Princess Xue Ling and Mu Yao's faces, and the faces of the two women were burning hot.

  "Liu Mingxuan, are you sure you want to fight against our royal family?" Princess Xueling was furious. She just came to help her cousin, but she didn't expect Liu Mingxuan to appear again. This guy is simply unlucky. She met this guy Just keep being unlucky.

  "I said Princess Xue Ling, can you really represent the royal family?" Liu Mingxuan thought it was funny, just like His Majesty today, as long as the Liu family donates some spirit coins casually, that Majesty can definitely abandon this one directly. As for Princess Xue Ling, I don't know what she is proud of. With such a precarious position, what is there to show off?

  The so-called princess... Liu Ming turned to look at Tao Yaoyao, only someone so beautiful is worthy of being a princess. Speaking of which, should I pay for this princess status?

  After all, with the status of a princess, no one would dare to bully her casually.

  Tao Yaoyao looked at Princess Xue Ling at this time and said, "Is Your Majesty really letting Princess Xue Ling go?

  "In His Majesty's ears, Princess Xueling, what do you think will happen?"

  Liu Mingxuan's words were threatening, but Princess Xueling knew too well that if her aggressive behavior reached the ears of her father, Then she is absolutely finished. , she will not be allowed to go to this school, let alone other things.

  "Liu Mingxuan, I didn't provoke you!"

  Liu Mingxuan chuckled, "But you provoked my brother and my sister-in-law!" Anyway, He must spare no effort to get closer to these two.

  "Your brother and your sister-in-law?" Princess Xue Ling's eyes widened. No matter how she looked, the two people in front of her didn't look like the Liu family.

  "The elder brother and sister-in-law I just met, what's the matter?" Liu Mingxuan really wasn't worried that his elder brother would be angry at all, after all, his elder brother had received real benefits, and if he got along well with these two , then his elder Brother will definitely reward him.

  Princess Xue Ling narrowed her eyes slightly, but she had heard people say that these two people seemed to come from some small place, how did they fall into the eyes of the Liu family?

  At this time, Mu Yao pulled Princess Xueling and said, "Stop making troubles, Xueling, let's go!" To be honest, the popularity she had accumulated before was lost after such a disturbance. it so recklessly, the whole academy probably looked down on her coming, right?

  Seeing what Mu Yao said, Princess Xue Ling reluctantly followed her and left. If Liu Mingxuan hadn't been there, she would have let that woman take the initiative to give way.

  But Liu Mingxuan was there, and he even threatened herself. To be honest, this made Princess Xueling very unhappy. She wanted to find someone to deal with Liu Mingxuan, but she knew very well that no one in the entire academy would dare to deal with Liu Mingxuan.

  Princess Xueling's anger is not going well, and Mu Yao's is not going well. If it wasn't for Xue Ling, an idiot, she wouldn't be in such a mess now. Mu Yao knows very well that it seems that Xue Ling is doing this for herself. Arguing, but in fact, everyone in the entire academy now regards her as a joke.

  What a big joke!

  Mu Yao wanted to cry, but she knew that crying would not solve the problem. to have such a dragging teammate, especially since she really knew that Xue Ling rushed out for her own good. So regardless, but the method is wrong after all.

  Tao Yaoyao saw the unwillingness in Mu Yao's eyes, she was a little strange, her husband has already made herself ugly enough, how did she fall in love with her husband?

  This matter is just weird and a bit confusing. There are a lot of boys in this college who are sincere, and some of them are really capable and stylish, but why did this Mu Yao choose her own family who is not good-looking? Where is the husband?

  Or is this woman able to see through her husband?

  If she could see through, this woman would be in danger.

  At this moment, Mu Yao pulled Xue Ling out of the classroom, "Xue Ling, don't meddle in my affairs in the future. I originally planned to take it slowly, but now I don't think I will have a chance to get close to him again."

  Xue Ling saw Mu Yao looked a little aggrieved, "Sister Mu Yao , I planned to help you earlier."

  "I know you want to help me, but this man has a woman, so I can't act rashly." Originally, she wanted to Waiting for her to have feelings for Di Feiye before letting him kick Tao Yaoyao, but now it seems that Di Feiye really loves Tao Yaoyao too much, which makes her a little unwilling, even I want Di Feiye even more.

  Such a dedicated man is what she wants most, isn't it?

  Princess Xueling sighed at this moment, "Sister Mu Yao at least knows who the person I like is, I don't even know who I like."

  Mu Yao looked at Xueling, "Maybe it was you at that time. You're blind , don't like people casually in the future."

  Princess Xueling looked at Mu Yao, "Sister Mu Yao, are you really good at it? I think if it doesn't work, let your secret guards come out and tie him up directly."

 Mu Yao shook her head, "What you said won't work, the hidden guards only protect my safety, they won't care about this matter, and besides, if the family members know about it, they won't allow me to do this either."

  Mu Yao is very clear, unless she kills first and plays later, otherwise, her family will never allow her to find such an ordinary man.

  But Mu Yao doesn't know what's wrong, she just fell in love with Di Feiye at first sight, anyway, it's the kind of person she really likes.

  Why this is so, even she herself doesn't know.

  At this time, Tao Yaoyao kept looking at Di Fei Ye and said, "Husband, you said that you have turned into such an ordinary person, but Mu Yao still likes you so much. Why? And I feel like her." It's like an old enemy."

  Tao Yaoyao looked at her husband and said, "Husband, you don't want to be married to her, do you?"

  Di Feiye was not happy when he heard this, and he directly locked his daughter-in -law in his arms, "You What nonsense are you talking about? Without you, I wouldn't be able to fall in love with anyone."

  At this point, he felt that this sentence was wrong, and immediately said, "I can't live without you, and I can only have you in my life!"

  Tao Yaoyao leaned into his arms with a smile, " You have a strong ability to survive!"

  Di Feiye immediately looked at Tao Yaoyao dotingly and smiled, "That's only natural. In the presence of my daughter-in-law, I definitely want to survive. It 's full."

  Tao Yaoyao looked at the smiling Di Feiye, and asked , would the people over there believe that their commander could laugh?

  It looked like this guy had never smiled before.

  Tao Yaoyao always went with Di Feiye for the next refining class, but occasionally she would go to the alchemy class to listen, and she found that Princess Xue Ling was actually learning alchemy.

  The corner of Tao Yaoyao's mouth twitched, saying, how could she meet these two people everywhere?

  Whether it's Princess Xue Ling or that Princess Mu Yao, she doesn't want to meet these two people. Princess   Xueling

  saw Tao Yaoyao narrowed her eyes slightly, this woman finally separated from that man.

one of Mu Yao's hidden guards, and she has persuaded that hidden guard to help her. As long as this Tao Yaoyao is separated from Di Feiye, they can directly solve Tao Yaoyao. Settle with them.

  Princess Xue Ling's meaning was obvious, as long as they caught this woman, they would reward them.

  Although this woman doesn't look very good-looking, but for the secret guards, they have been with Princess Muyao for too long, and they dare not leave Princess Muyao rashly. Be around .

  This time, Princess Xueling called them, and she still asked them to help Princess Muyao fulfill her wish, so this time the hidden guards all came after receiving the message from Princess Xueling.   Everyone

  is waiting for today to satisfy their hunger.

Yaoyao, she already sensed Princess Xue Ling's malicious intentions.

  To be honest, except that Mu Yao fell in love with her husband, she really didn't offend them because of other things.

  Facing the maliciousness from this woman, Tao Yaoyao narrowed her eyes slightly. If this woman did not make her feel better, she would not make this woman feel better either.

  Tao Yaoyao directly asked Naya to sense her surroundings, and soon Naya gave her a message, that is, Xue Ling conspired with several hidden guards.

  Tao Yaoyao didn't intend to fight them to the death. Speaking of which, their interstellar weapons were very powerful.

  Tao Yaoyao narrowed her eyes slightly, those people had better not trouble her, otherwise, she was really not sure what she would do.

  After Tao Yaoyao finished the alchemy class, she roughly estimated the time. was still early, and it seemed that she was really alone during this time!

  In other words, she has to give the other party some time to commit crimes, right?

  To be honest, Tao Yaoyao really hates people who keep annoying them all the time, especially women like Xue Ling and Mu Yao, who just look at the back of a man and keep chasing after him, they are really too flattering Tired

  . they are still planning to get someone to attack them, hum...

  Tao Yaoyao walked directly outside the classroom, Princess Xue Ling showed a smile on her face, and soon, soon she will help sister Mu Yao completely Solve this big trouble

  . can be said that Princess Xueling did this without telling anyone, and she has already colluded with a few hidden guards, so she will not tell Mu Yao about this for the time being. After all, if Mu Yao knew in advance, she would definitely not let them hands-on.

  Princess Xueling didn't even tell Feiyan and Feiyun, and she even directed the two little girls around so that they didn't have the strength to take care of other things.

  Princess Xue Ling has calculated everything.

  So as soon as Tao Yaoyao left , Xue Ling led the hidden guards and quietly chased after her.

  Tao Yaoyao actually thinks that this woman is a bit mentally handicapped. You must know that this is an academy, and there are many teachers in the academy who are also very powerful. noticed .

  Tao Yaoyao didn't know that Princess Xue Ling had been studying for a long time, and in the area of ​​​​the academy, there were often people who had completely disappeared.

  Princess Xue Ling saw that she had finally arrived at the place she arranged, but she noticed that Tao Yaoyao was in front, she immediately waved her hand and said, "Quick, catch her quickly, there is no one watching in this area."

  As soon as Princess Xue Ling's voice fell, the five hidden guards eagerly surrounded Tao Yaoyao.

  "What are you going to do?" Tao Yaoyao pretended to be nervous on purpose.

  Seeing Tao Yaoyao like this, the five hidden guards were suddenly happy, "Little girl, you can bear the pain of flesh and blood from now on if you submit to us."

  Tao Yaoyao sneered, "I don't remember that I have Offended a few people, I don't know what you mean? "

  At this time, Xue Ling came out, "If you want to blame, you can only blame yourself for being unlucky, who made your husband the man Mu Yao's sister likes?

  " A man?" Tao Yaoyao lost her temper.

  At this time, five hidden guards also attacked her, but what they didn't expect was that Tao Yaoyao teleported to Princess Xue Ling's side at this moment, grabbed her by the neck, and then She said to the five hidden guards, "I have captured your princess." When the

  five hidden guards turned their heads, they saw that Princess Xue Ling had been captured and became their captive.

  You must know that although the five secret guards are Mu Yao's secret guards, if something happens to Princess Xue Ling, then they are also responsible.

  After all, who told them to come out with Princess Xue Ling.

  The five hidden guards rushed towards Tao Yaoyao eagerly. They had one goal, they must rescue Princess Xue Ling.

  But they didn't know at all that this opportunity was Tao Yaoyao's Ascension Banquet specially designed for them.

  As for why it was the Ascension to Heaven Banquet, Tao Yaoyao directly used interstellar rocket launchers. When five hidden guards rushed to Tao Yaoyao, Yaoyao suddenly disappeared, and then only a rocket launcher jumped out from the ground , fell directly into Princess Xue Ling's arms, and then with a bang, the rocket exploded directly in Princess Xue Ling's arms.

 Princess Xueling was directly blown away. This time, Princess Xueling probably had difficulty in surviving. She was completely blown up. As for the five hidden guards, they were also blown into corpses.

  Although there was an explosion here, it didn't affect the surroundings, because Tao

  Yaoyao quietly blocked it with the interstellar defense cover. The interstellar defense cover has no energy, and even if someone investigates later, they can't find it out. very likely to be found by others.

  Tao Yaoyao glanced at the stumps on the ground, she waved her hand, those stumps were burnt to ashes, a gust of wind blew past, and there was nothing but a big pit on the ground.

  Tao Yaoyao directly covered the big pit with earth element, and after wiping off her breath, she left directly.

  Anyway, no one knew that it was her who did it, and now the scene has been completely covered by her.

  Besides, that Princess Xueling did a lot of things in order not to let people know that they were going to hurt her. For example, the people who were supposed to be patrolling here didn't come here. This Princess Xueling is really generous

  . to the back door of Di Feiye's refining room, and then walked in quietly.

  Di Feiye was very happy to see his daughter-in-law coming, but he needed to focus on refining, so he just raised his head and smiled at his daughter -in-law.

  Seeing this scene, Mu Yao was so angry that she was almost out of breath.

  The teacher instructing the crafting craftsman came to their side, and seeing that Tao Yaoyao had no intention of affecting Di Feiye, he left again

  . is a little depressed. Di Feiye is a very capable student, but why can't he do without his wife?

  Mu Yao doesn't even know that her cousin and five hidden guards are dead. Although there is a tradition of keeping soul lamps In this world, they can only be kept after the Golden Core stage.

  Princess Xueling's cultivation is not yet at the Golden Core stage, so it is naturally impossible to keep the soul lamp. As for the five hidden guards, their status is not qualified, so it is naturally impossible   to keep them. Tao Yaoyao's luck was really good, even if she moved her hands, it didn't alarm many people, but a teacher who lived nearby heard a little movement, but he came out to take a look Well, nothing out of the ordinary was found After

  all, Tao Yaoyao had already filled in the hole, and if the teacher didn't check carefully, it would be impossible to find Tao Yaoyao's hands and feet.

  Di Feiye finally refined the purple sword that he was going to give to his daughter-in-law. This is a high-grade spiritual weapon. To be honest, the teacher who tutored him was shocked.

  When Di Feiye handed the sword to Tao Yaoyao, Tao Yaoyao was overjoyed, she recognized the master directly, and then stepped on the sword and flew for a while. The purple light was so dazzling that it directly caught Princess Mu Yao's eyes. It was all over, and she was so angry that she vomited a mouthful of blood.

  It's a pity that this scene was not seen by the people she likes, of course, even if Di Feiye saw it, he would ignore it directly, after all he really hates this Mu Yao.

  In fact, Di Feiye has been very depressed, obviously he has never provoked Mu Yao, but why is this woman so interested in him? And the most important thing is that his own daughter-in-law even suspects that he and that woman are destined to be married.

  In Di Feiye's eyes, only his daughter-in-law is a perfect match with him.

  When Di Fei returned to the villa at night, Tao Yaoyao carried him back with his sword.

  To be honest, if it wasn't for such a flying sword refined by Di Feiye, everyone in the academy would still be in a mess when refining their own weapons, but because of this flying sword refined by Di Feiye It's really beautiful. students who are refining weapons have changed the shape of the weapons they want to refine, and they are all about to refine swords.

  Although they don't know what Di Feiye used to change the color of the flying sword, the original color of the Flying sword is already good-looking, and even if it is a low-grade flying sword, the light is still circled. It's really beautiful.

  Di Feiye also refined his own blue sword the next day. sword and flew over the academy, they envied many people.

  Every time Mu Yao saw it, she would vomit blood.

  Ten days passed in a flash, when Mu Yao was in the refining class, Fei Yan and Fei Yun came to her in disgrace.

  "Princess Mu Yao, have you seen my princess? " Fei Yun's expression was a little anxious.

  "What's the matter?" Mu Yao stood up nervously, she felt that Feiyan and Feiyun's injuries were not serious, and the two of them were still running around like this, did something happen to Princess Xueling ?

  "Princess, ten days ago, the princess asked Feiyan and me to find a spiritual plant. We searched in the mountains for ten days before we found it, but after we came back, we found that the princess hadn't returned to the dormitory for a long time." Feiyun really very scared.

  "Long time? Could it be that after she tricked you away, she also ran away? Could it be that she went to find the man with the back?" Mu Yao felt dizzy when she thought of this possibility, because the newly recruited student this time , Many of them are from remote areas, if Xue Ling goes there, there is a high possibility that something will happen.

  Mu Yao immediately left the refining room, and then rushed outside. She followed Feiyan and Feiyun to the dormitory, and then went to the alchemy room where Princess Xueling was studying. None of them came to class.

  Mu Yao was in a hurry, she directly called her hidden guards, but unfortunately, she didn't call any of the hidden guards.

  "Xue Ling disappeared, and so did the hidden guards. Could it be that Xue Ling took the hidden guards away?" Mu Yao thought for a while, and then directly sent a message to her brother.

  Mu Yao's elder brother received the news and immediately searched, but the five hidden guards seemed to have disappeared completely, and there was no trace of their existence at all.

  Besides, Xue Ling is also missing, and no trace can be found. You must know that the five hidden guards are all monks above the golden core stage, and the five of them together may not be able to beat even the nascent soul stage. So they didn't consider at all whether they would be killed together. After all, they didn't think such a thing would cause disaster. After all, Princess Xue Ling's identity was there.

  In the entire empire, no one dared to attack the princess blatantly, so when the news reached the emperor, everyone agreed that Xue Ling escaped from the school because of the man she fell in love with at first sight. I found it unusual, so I also left.

  But why they lost any news, everyone is not clear. If something really happened, then they must have provoked monks who were above the out-of-body period.

  The empire sent an army to disperse to search for it, but after searching for more than half a year, they did not find any clues.

  At this time, Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye could finally graduate ahead of schedule. In addition to successfully transforming their energy, the two of them have also become the most outstanding alchemists and weapon refiners.

  And when they graduated, the academy asked them to participate in the alchemy competition in Central Continent, and they had to participate in the name of the academy.

 Until Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao followed the academy team to Central Continent, no one knew that six people died in their academy and they ascended to heaven together.

  Di Feiye had heard his daughter-in-law tell him about this matter. his wife told him, he went to that place to check it several times quietly, and wiped out all the places where his daughter-in-law might have left traces. all over.

  I have to say that Di Feiye was really too careful.

  It was precisely because of his caution that the Mu family did not find any traces in the academy when they investigated later.

  They even found the traces left by Xue Ling when she was negotiating with the five hidden guards, but it was not left when she dealt with Tao Yaoyao, but Xue Ling had been begging the hidden guards to help her find it. about that man.

  This incident really hurt Xue Ling's relatives. He was obviously a man who only saw one back, but why did he take it so seriously?

  Mu Yao's elder brother Mu Lin directly interrogated Fei Yan and Fei Yun several times alone, and in the end even Mu Yao also fell in love with an ugly man because of his back.

  Mu Lin was going crazy with anger, and he was going to see Di Feiye. Seeing Di Feiye's ordinary appearance, and seeing how deep their relationship was, he immediately taught Mu Yao a lesson. , For lovers with deep feelings in the empire, the The national system does not allow third parties to intervene.

  Especially that man's appearance is really too ordinary except that he is a little better at refining weapons.

  How could Mu Lin allow her younger sister to find such a man?

  Mu Lin taught Mu Yao a hard lesson, and Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye transitioned steadily to graduation in the remaining time.

  Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao were walking at the back of the team at this time. There are a lot of people participating in the refining and alchemy team. Most of the students in the academy participated, but some students have been studying for several years. It is really rare for students like Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye to graduate after less than a year of study.   Although Di Feiye

  and Tao Yaoyao were at the end, Liu Mingxuan walked around them alone, "Do you want to take a car?"

tired.

  "Why don't you get in the car!" Tao Yaoyao took a look, and Liu Mingxuan's car was quite big.

  "Let's go!" Di Feiye pulled Tao Yaoyao into Liu Mingxuan's car. Speaking of which, the   two of them also had a lot of cars, and they also had flying machines, but it seemed a bit too ostentatious to take them out. The appearance of Liu Mingxuan's carriage is a bit like a carriage, but inside it is an artifact of space. There are three rooms and one living room. Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye have a separate room to rest.

  However, when they first came in, It was naturally impossible for them to go directly into the room. Instead, they drank tea with Liu Mingxuan in the living room. Fei Ye bought a lot of potions, but these were private transactions. Di Fei Ye sold them at a high price, but the Liu family would sell them at a higher price.

  Di Feiye happened to be too lazy to sell it himself, so he packaged and wholesaled the medicine to the Liu family, and the Liu family resold it or took it himself.

  Liu Mingxuan and his relatives are now in the early stages, and the Liu family's family members don't dare to do anything to their family. After all, the sales of this medicine are too popular, and the family has no power to control Liu Mingxuan's family anymore.

  It can be said that Liu Mingxuan was close to paying tribute to Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao.

  The three sat in the living room drinking tea, Liu Mingxuan said, "That Princess Xue Ling has been missing for so long, and I heard that the emperor is still looking for it. It is said that he was very stingy and frugal before, but he did not expect his daughter to go missing. It 's been so long."

  Tao Yaoyao said, "I heard that she saw the back of a man?"

  Liu Mingxuan said inexplicably, "Isn't that true, this Princess Xue Ling is really too capricious, she has never seen the man's face at all , Just chased and disappeared."

  "It seems that we have to take care of our daughter in the future." Di Feiye said directly.

  Liu Mingxuan's eyes widened, "Both of you have children?" He was shocked, because Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye looked really too young to have children at all.

  "Yes, we have six children, four sons and two daughters." Tao Yaoyao smiled and said, anyway, their children will not come to the upper world, so even if she said it, she didn't feel much.

  "Wow, you are too happy!"

  "About it!" Di Feiye smiled, and then said, "Yaoyao, go and rest if you are sleepy! " They made an appointment to go back to the space   to

  play together, and the time had come, so Di Feiye immediately urged Tao Yaoyao.

rest, you guys talk." Tao Yaoyao went back to the room directly.

  Di Feiye and Liu Mingxuan were drinking tea there, Liu Mingxuan said, "Brother Ye, I have something to tell you, you have to be careful in the next period of time, don't be bullied by that woman Mu Yao." Calculated , you and your sister-in-law have already graduated, that Mu Yao is probably going crazy now, but she knows that you will not go to the academy after you have participated in the competition, so she may do something during this period, but if she talks to you If you have a relationship, then with the ability of the Mu family, I guess it will be a bit difficult for Brother Ye to escape."

  "Okay, I see, thank you!"

  "Brother Ye, what's there to thank for that? If it wasn't for Brother Ye, our Liu family would probably be finished by now." Especially Liu Mingxuan, if his cultivation base doesn't improve, he will be sent to the mine by his family. Going there, even if you are in charge, it is a very troublesome thing.

  Besides, my family would not be so kind as to let him take care of things, it was very likely to let him go to the mine, and the purpose was to kill him.

  But because of the medicine, now their family has almost completely got rid of the main family, and now the main family has to get the medicine from them, it is really very cute.

  Di Feiye chatted with Liu Mingxuan for a while, and Liu Mingxuan urged him to rest. Anyway, they rested in this car for the rest of the journey. There were hidden guards from the Liu family outside to protect Liu Mingxuan.

  However, in the early morning of the next day, Mu Yao came to the door directly. She wanted Liu Mingxuan to take her in, but Liu Mingxuan directly refused.

  Mu Yao's face was gloomy, "What? Liu Mingxuan, you don't even give me this face?"

  Liu Mingxuan sneered, "Mu Yao, why did you come here? I know, but Brother Ye is my friend. Since he doesn't I like you, so I naturally can't take you in to disturb their husband and wife. I said Princess Muyao, you are a decent woman anyway, do you think it's interesting for you to pester such a married man? Besides, the young couple already There are already children, and there are six more, you can't even take it apart !"

 Liu Mingxuan thought that when he told Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao that they had six children, the woman probably flinched, but what he didn't expect was that he had said so, why did he notice that Mu Yao's expression was more serious? you eager?

  At this time, Tao Yaoyao was playing with her six little ones in the space, when she suddenly saw her oldest treasure shivering.

  Tao Yaoyao frowned, "Dabao, is someone plotting against you?"

  Dabao narrowed his eyes at this moment , and then said, "Mom, wait for me, I'll ask someone."

  Dabao teleported away directly, without After a while, the little Taoist Mo Wen was pulled over. Mo Wen had already heard Dabao's story on the road, and he looked at Tao Yaoyao. At this moment, Di Feiye appeared, and he also looked at Di Feiye carefully. , and then said, "This time Dabao's crisis comes from the plane where my sister and brother-in-law live. I suggest that the six little guys don't go to that plane."

  Tao Yaoyao heard, " Can you know what it is? Crisis? Did it come from someone?"

  "The life crisis came from a woman, and this woman should be someone who admires her brother-in-law." Mo Wen said, looking carefully at Di Feiye's face.

  "Okay, I got it, thank you, Mo Wen." Tao Yaoyao knew that this crisis should come from Mu Yao, she regretted it a bit, she should have dealt with this woman earlier, why did she stay until now?

  You know , if you stay until now, what kind of crisis will it cause to the six little guys in your family?

  Besides Liu Mingxuan, he felt that there was something wrong with Mu Yao, he said that Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao already had a child , why did her expression become more eager.

  He hadn't heard how much this Mu Yao liked children, but he remembered that children disappeared around Mu's house, and there were many disappearances, five or six each time.

  Liu Mingxuan's face remained calm, but there was a huge wave in his heart. Could it be that the Mu family used their children to make alchemy?

  One must know that the person in the Mu family who knows how to make alchemy is Mu Yao's aunt . Could it be that woman is using her children to make alchemy? Want to know why the missing children are always near Mu's house?

  He had to remind Erdi Feiye and Tao Yaoyao about this matter, otherwise Mu Yao would probably get closer to them if she really wanted to impress her child.

  "Let's go! Go back to your own car, I won't take you in here." Liu Mingxuan kicked her out straight away, his head grew dizzy when he saw this woman, and he felt horrified at the thought of using a child to make alchemy. Especially since Mu Yao is her aunt's favorite girl, she wouldn't have eaten the elixir made by a child, right?

  Otherwise, he hadn't heard of how good Mu Yao's aptitude is, but her cultivation is to improve quickly.

  This...is a bit too scary!

  Liu Mingxuan was frightened by his own thoughts.

  Seeing that Liu Mingxuan didn't get in, Mu Yao was also a little depressed, but since she was in the same team as Di Feiye, she would succeed sooner or later. As for the six children born to that woman..., she listened to her own family. My aunt said that six children with the same blood are better.

  Mu Yao narrowed her eyes slightly, and went straight back to her car.

  Liu Mingxuan curled his lips, he has basically confirmed his guess now.

  After Liu Mingxuan returned to the car, he immediately used the voice stone to communicate with his elder brother. He told his elder brother his guess, and the elder brother told him that this matter was true. In fact, someone had known about Mu Yao long ago. My aunt, Mu Lian, used her children to make alchemy, but she bought the children from the other party's parents, so no one cared about it.

  Liu Mingxuan felt so disgusted, "Brother, this Mu Yao must have eaten that kind of pill, so she is too disgusting, right?"

  "There is nothing the Mu family does not want to eat. The people of the Mu family have poor aptitude, which means that this medicine has changed their physique a little." The oldest brother of the Liu family did not say that if his younger Brother hadn't found the medicine, he would have already considered it. He bought this kind of elixir from the Mu family, as long as it can improve and change the fate of their Liu family, he really wants to use any means.

  However , this is the best way to do it now. They used very legitimate means to get the result they wanted. The fate of their Liu family is really good.

  "Ah Xuan, why did you remember to ask this matter?"

  Liu Mingxuan talked about the fact that Di Feiye had six children in his family, and then talked about Mu Yao's expression.

  The oldest brother immediately said, "You have to remind Er Di Feiye about this matter, don't let him bring the child close to that family, it is said that if the elixir is refined by a child with the same blood, it can completely change the qualifications and qualifications of the monk. The purity of the spiritual root."

  "Ah? There is such a thing ?" Liu Mingxuan thought, if he had six children in his family who were refined into pills by the Mu family, would he die of heartache?

  "Remember to remind the benefactors, if it wasn't for them, our Liu family would not have such a bright future."

  "Brother, don't worry, I know, brother Ye and the others are in the same car with me now."

  "Okay!" In fact, Liu The oldest brother of the family didn't think that Mu Yao could plot against Di Feiye and the others, but he told them that this was an attitude of the Liu family. The oldest brother of the Liu family knew very well that a person who could produce such a valuable medicine could be a simple character. ?

  For Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao, after playing with the children for a long time, the children hurried back. They were still training the soldiers, so they couldn't just leave them alone.

  Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao returned to the car. When Di Feiye walked out of the room, he saw Liu Mingxuan walking around in the living room. When he saw Di Feiye coming out, he immediately pulled him to sit aside. "Brother Ye, I'm about to find you, I have something urgent to tell you..."

  Before Di Feiye could say anything, Liu Mingxuan told them about the Mu family.

  Di Feiye frowned, "Are they blocking the way of heaven? Why are they living so well for doing such a damned thing?"

  "Maybe it's because the family has a good background and lots of babies!" Liu Mingxuan speculated about this possibility , Speaking of this, he suddenly said in shock, "Brother Ye, that Mu Yao's aunt, Mu Lian, will definitely participate in the alchemy conference this time, so you have to be careful, don't be tricked by her."

  "She is the judge"

  "She is not qualified enough to judge, but she is now a member of the Alchemy Association. Every time this kind of competition, people from the Alchemy Association will appear, and the Mu family also hopes to use this to attract talents." Everyone in the big family wants to attract talents.

  "As long as she's not a judge." If she was a judge, Di Feiye would have wanted to get rid of this woman a little bit, but his child is not in this world, so he really doesn't worry about the danger of his child.

  Tao Yaoyao heard about this matter in the space, and she quietly told Dabao about it, although Dabao and the others are not in this world, don't worry, but now that guy from Tiandao can enter this world Although Tiandao is already a member of the business world, Tao Yaoyao has no way to completely trust him.

  After Tao Yaoyao told Dabao, Dabao also knew that his mother didn't believe in the way of heaven here, so he reminded his younger brothers and sisters to guard against that way of heaven.

 Although it seems that the way of heaven is now, they still don't have any tricks in their eyes, but the heart of harming others is indispensable, and the heart of preventing others is indispensable.

  Tao Yaoyao still likes to take precautions before they happen.

  Di Feiye didn't say much, after all, it was related to the lives of the children, and the couple even mentioned it to the elders. When the elders heard that there was such a thing, the ten elders immediately made a decision , They have to follow the children 24 hours a day. To be honest, they don't believe in that way.

  Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao were also ready to meet the enemy.

  Tao Yaoyao thought for a while, she thought that in order to catch the children, Mu Yao would most likely want to catch her first, and then talk to Di Feiye about the exchange.

  That woman was betting that if Di Feiye really cared about her , she might trade her child. Of course, if she didn't, Mu Yao would probably attack Di Feiye. After all, if she could become Di Feiye The woman of the night, seeing six children is also a matter of time.

  For Mu Yao, as long as she is with Di Feiye, she will definitely have a chance to see the children, and then she will have plenty of opportunities to attack the children.

  After all, she would never hold back Tao Yaoyao, the child of her love rival.

  Di Feiye naturally guessed Tao Yaoyao's guess, "You don't have to hold back when you meet the Mu family, if you can kill them, kill them all." This kind of scum-like family should not exist, it should be All to die.

  Di Feiye's hands are itching now. If possible, he wants to kill this woman, Mu Yao. Maybe he should give her a chance now... After all, if he doesn't give a chance, how can he kill her silently? she?

  However, Mu Yao didn't come to bother them afterwards, and they were still on their way. One must know that it would take a month to reach their destination at their current speed from the academy.

  They have only been away for a few days now. In fact, everyone is still very comfortable these few days. They are not in a hurry, and everyone lives in places like inns at night, and they have not suffered too much

  . Tao Yaoyao didn't understand one thing, she really couldn't figure it out, "Why didn't the teacher let you fly there? It would be easier to fly there?"

  Di Feiye said, "Some places are forbidden to fly , and in the past When the students were asked to go by themselves, many accidents happened, so now the teacher leads the team to walk slowly together."

  "Oh, so it is like this!"

  At this time, the notice from the front of the team arrived, because the front There was a landslide on the mountain road, so the teacher in front informed them to stop moving forward, and the group got out of the car

  . Isn't this easy to solve?" Tao Yaoyao couldn't help frowning, the teacher in front of her was in the Nascent Soul stage, so it's impossible to handle this kind of thing well.

  Liu Mingxuan said at this time, "It is estimated that some people in front caused trouble. The impassability of the mountain road is just an excuse. It is very likely that we have been robbed."

  Tao Yaoyao did not expect such an explanation, but Liu Mingxuan continued, "But we don 't need to worry about this kind of thing, There is the academy's guard team."

  Liu Mingxuan really didn't worry about it at all. After all, even worrying is useless. After all, the teachers and guards in front couldn't stand it, and they even Can't stand it.

  "Just wait, it will be fine after the fight is over." Di Feiye directly pulled Tao Yaoyao to sit on the rock next to him.

  Tao Yaoyao leaned on his shoulder and asked directly with her spiritual sense, "How to solve that woman's matter?"

  "I' m going to give her a chance to entangle me quietly." Di Feiye didn't I will hide it from my daughter-in-law, lest the daughter-in-law misunderstanding, and she is the one who is sad.

  "I don't need you, I'll be the bait." Tao Yaoyao has already thought about her idea of ​​using it as a bait to attract this woman, as long as she makes this woman feel that she has a chance "It's too dangerous !

  " Di Feiye worried.

  Tao Yaoyao said, "I have so many backhands, I can't suffer." At most, it would be a little more tricks, anyway, I definitely won't suffer much.

  Di Feiye thought about it, and to be honest, let him stay alone with that woman. In fact, he was also a little worried that the woman would give him medicine or something. After all, the medicine from the Mu family was too evil . .

  The line was very long, and Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao were the last ones. They didn't go to the front to see what happened, and they didn't use their spiritual sense to see what happened. After all, there were teachers in front of them. Be careful, if you can use as little spiritual consciousness as possible, it is better to use less, so as not to let the teacher notice them, but it is not good.

  Speaking of which, this time they left the academy, as long as they finished participating in this competition, the two of them could officially leave the team.

  Di Feiye was still studying the map during this period, and the two of them needed to find a place to live next. Di Feiye didn't want to live in a busy city, he was trying to find a place to live in seclusion.

  Of course, before retiring in seclusion, they had to solve some hidden dangers. After all,   the

  enmity they have formed is resolved by themselves. If there is any tail left and their children come up and suffer, it is their fault.

of them are pathfinders, and sooner or later the children will come up. If possible, the two of them hope to completely abolish the matter of the children of Mu's family refining pills, such as   pills , it is best not to exist.

Feiye and Tao Yaoyao didn't pay attention to what was going on ahead, Liu Mingxuan liked to inquire about the news, so he couldn't hide what happened before.

  "I was really blocked in front, but those are ordinary people, and there is no way to do anything. They just won't give way, and the teachers are all trapped."

  "Is it so difficult to solve?" Tao Yaoyao felt a little It's strange, "If you really don't want to hurt those ordinary people, monks can think of any way to imprison them, and then let them go after they pass?"

  "The teachers in our college are more slate, and they like to talk about Reasonable, I guess they might talk about those ordinary people running away by themselves." Liu Mingxuan is too aware of the coquettish operations of those teachers in his college, every time it is like chanting scriptures, it is estimated that in just one night, those ordinary people will surrender.

  At night, Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao naturally rested in the car, and Liu Mingxuan was guarded by guards, so they were relatively safe.

  However, in the middle of the night, Mu Yao quietly lurked near the car, and she didn't know what method she used, but the Liu family's guards didn't even see her.

  Then she directly dived into the car, Mu Yao didn't know which room Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye were in, she searched the living room for a long time time, but she couldn't tell which bedroom the two were in.

  Mu Yao didn't know that Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao went directly back to the space to sleep. After all, only in the space can they sleep unscrupulously and sleep as they please!

Although Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye were asleep, Naya and Yaoteng watched out for them. After discovering Mu Yao's appearance, Naya called Yaoteng directly, "Xiaoteng, go out and confuse her." After that, just throw her into any man's bed."

  At this time, Mu Yao had already walked into the room of Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye, and she didn't know what method she used, even without a formation. suffered any damage.

  However, as soon as Mu Yao walked in, she became a little confused.

  Before she could reach the bedside, she was already unconscious.

  The demon vine rolled Mu Yao out of the room, and then quietly got out of the car, but the small captain of the Liu family's bodyguard outside the car noticed this scene, and when he saw that it was Princess Mu Yao, he jumped out of fright. In a cold sweat, when did this woman get into the car, why didn't he know?

  The captain went directly to Mu Yao's side, he saw the demon vine on Mu Yao's body, "Where do you want to send her?" The

  demon vine replied directly, "Who's bed?"

  The captain listened to his eyes .It became clear that the enemy of the Liu family was also in this convoy. Soon, under the guidance of the team leader, Yaoteng directly sent Mu Yao to a car. The owner of this car was Ge Yan. He and Mu Yao A student of their class, but he hasn't graduated yet.

  After Yaoteng sent Mu Yao to his car, he sprinkled some medicinal powder directly, and then sneaked back with the team leader.

  Not long after they left, Ge Yan and Princess Mu Yao got together.

  And because the medicine powder sprinkled by the demon vine is really a lot, the voices of these two people are very loud, and they woke up many people around them in the middle of the night, and they rolled directly out of the car. one knows how they got out of the car. They got out of here, but the performance of the two of them really shocked the people around, and everyone gathered around here.

  Especially the teachers, they don't want the students to mess around , so some teachers came towards this side, but the teacher came late, because the scene of Ge Yan and Mu Yao embracing each other to death was surrounded by the surrounding students Even Liu Mingxuan was woken up by the captain of his own bodyguard to watch .

  It was the first time for the students to see such a scene, and each of them was curious.

  When the teacher saw this scene, his lungs were going to explode. He pushed the students around, but he couldn't get away. teacher felt blushed when he saw this scene, but these two performed so heartily under the eyes of everyone, and some even took photos of them. Stone left a shadow. Neither teacher separated them, and then joined several students to   force

  them apart.

Be honest, when the two of them were separated, the students around them all blushed.

  Both of them were looked at, especially Mu Yao, whose white skin dazzled the boys around him.

  When Ge Yan woke up, he didn't know what happened, he only saw Mu Yao lying beside him, her face flushed.

  Until one of Ge Yan's classmates told him what happened, Ge Yan was dumbfounded

  . I slept with this woman?"

  "It's not just sleeping, you can see for yourself, this is a picture stone I bought from someone else." Ge Yan's friend left the picture stone to Ge Yan later , just ran away.

  Seeing the picture in the message stone, Ge Yan said, "It's over!" You must know that he has a wife, and her wife is also very powerful. Now he has slept with Princess Muyao. If he is irresponsible, it is Impossible, but if he is responsible, this one is absolutely impossible to be a child, And the tigress at home will not spare him.

  Ge Yan looked at Mu Yao, who was unconscious beside him, and didn't do anything wrong, wrapped her in a quilt and carried Mu Yao back to his own car, and then threw her back into his car

  . Yao's hidden guards were taken away by her last night, which was convenient for Ge Yan. He threw them into the car and fled directly back to his own car. Now he has to figure out a way, how? Cover it up.

  It's a pity that Ge Yan wanted to cover up this matter, but Mu Yao didn't want to. After all, she passed out in Liu Mingxuan's car. She saw the marks on her body, and then felt the discomfort in her legs. 't think it was It was Liu Mingxuan who spoiled Di Feiye.

  How could Mu Yao let these two go so easily, so when she woke up, she put on her clothes and ran to Liu Mingxuan's car to make trouble.

  When Liu Mingxuan saw Mu Yao coming over, he was a little dumbfounded. just performed a large-scale performance last night, but she just ran out today, and even clamored to make him and Di Feiye responsible.

  An indescribable expression appeared on Liu Mingxuan's face, "Mu Yao, you did such a disgusting thing, let me take responsibility for you, do you want to show some shame?"

  "What disgusting thing did I do? It's you, No, it was Di Feiye who did disgusting things to me."

  Liu Mingxuan laughed loudly, "Mu Yao, if you want to wrong someone, you won't be able to wrong him, brother Ye and sister-in-law were not in the car last night."

  Naya After doing those things with Yaoteng , they directly woke up Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao, and the two of them left the car quietly, and ran to the nearby stream to practice.

  "You're talking nonsense. If it wasn't Di Feiye, then you ruined me. Liu Mingxuan, you must be responsible."

  Liu Mingxuan sighed, "You shouldn't have come to me if you were looking for anyone." He picked up her real picture stone, "Look for yourself!" In

  other words, he copied a lot, and was thinking about how to put them together in Mu Yao's hands, but she unexpectedly came to the door.

  Mu Yao got the picture stone, and started to watch it directly. When she saw the content inside, she was completely dumbfounded. She actually rolled with this guy Ge Yan while so many people were watching.

  Not to mention that Ge Yan is married, his wife can be said to be beyond words.

  Mu Yao was completely dumbfounded!

  Liu Mingxuan shook his head and said, "It's a good thing I took a picture, otherwise, I would have been blackmailed."

  "Liu Mingxuan, you did it , right?" Mu Yao was about to die of anger.

  But Liu Mingxuan shook his head directly and said, "Are you kidding me? How could I do such a thing? Besides, you like married men. Everyone can see that, right? I just didn't expect you to be on Brother Ye's body." It's not cheap, so I put Ge Yan to bed, but Ge Yan is indeed beautiful, and it's normal for you to like it. Sigh! Why do you always torment the emperor's married couples like a majestic princess?

  " When Yao was making trouble with Liu Mingxuan here, there were already many people around. Most of them had seen that scene last night, and even if they hadn't seen it, they had already heard about it.

  Everyone whispered around.

  "Princess Muyao's body is very white, but that Ge Yan is also the same. They are a good match in terms of skin color."

  "Master Xuan is right, Princess Muyao likes married men , We know quite a few people in our academy!"

 "It's not a lot, I know all of them!" A girl said more live.

  Mu Yao is already mad at this moment, she doesn't like all married men at all, she just likes Di Feiye.

  But I didn't expect this ordinary-looking Di Feiye to be dismissive of her, why? It is obvious that she has a first-class family background, first-class looks, and first-class cultivation, so why can't she get Di Feiye's favor?

  It is impossible for her to marry Ge Yan, now that she is broken and her reputation has been ruined, she wants to marry Di Feiye even more now.

  Mu Yao said loudly, "I have long been Di Feiye's woman."

  At this moment, Liu Mingxuan laughed loudly, "I knew you would want to blackmail Brother Ye, so the little quilt you used at Ge Yan's , I brought them all."

  Soon, the captain of the Liu family guard took out a small quilt , and everyone saw the traces of plum blossoms on it.

  "I really didn't expect Princess Muyao to disregard her own reputation in order to blackmail God Fei Ye."

  "Doesn't this just prove her shamelessness? Di Feiye has a partner , and she doesn't like her at all." "

  "That's right, I know that Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao are in a good relationship."

  "Why does this woman want to destroy the couple so much? Is there no freedom of love without power or power?"

  "How is it possible, our country forbids third parties to intervene, Princess Muyao has already intervened with Ge Yan and his wife, and now she wants to intervene with Di Feiye and the others, has she broken the law a long time ago?"

  "Yes , should be enough to go to jail, right?"

  "The kings of the empire are all her uncles, so it is impossible for her to go to jail, but I am really worried that she will succeed in blackmailing Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao."

  "Don't worry, if you can't succeed, brother Ye and sister-in-law are not ordinary people, so what if they are emperors here?" Liu Mingxuan has full confidence in Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao

  . for Mu Yao to blackmail Ge Yan, but not so easy to blackmail God Fei Ye.

  These two elusive, so what if they are emperors? In Liu Mingxuan's eyes, even the emperor of the empire would not want to hurt those two easily

  . , Liu Mingxuan had a vague guess that the hidden guards of Princess Xue Ling and Princess Mu Yao should have fallen into the hands of these two if nothing happened.

  Although he didn't see it with his own eyes, he guessed that it was close to ten, or else the person above had already found out the location of Princess Xue Ling long ago.

  But the dead and alive couldn't be found, which can only mean that he was dead, and he died completely, and it could even be said that he was completely dead.

  However, from Liu Mingxuan's point of view, they deserved it. If they hadn't caused trouble for these two, these two would not be bothered to do anything under normal circumstances.

  As their neighbors, he knew exactly how lazy these two were.

  Although Mu Yao was exposed, she just refused to leave the Liu family's car. people were really not in the car.

  Now she doesn't even know who plotted her.

  At this moment, the people around heard the voices of Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye talking, and their voices came from the nearby forest.

  And most importantly, Tao Yaoyao was carrying a roasted chicken.

  When Liu Mingxuan saw the grilled chicken, his eyes straightened, "Sister-in-law, sister-in-law, is this for me?"

  "Well, we've already eaten it." Tao Yaoyao said with a smile, but soon, she noticed People outside the car, "What's the matter?"

  Liu Mingxuan had already received the roast chicken, and he said while eating, "Brother Ye, sister-in-law, don't bother with her, that woman is suffering from delusions, she rolled in the grass with the surname Ge last night , and now she comes here to have delusions Let Brother Ye be responsible."

  Tao Yaoyao showed an indescribable expression when she heard this, "I'm afraid she's crazy?"

  "No way, I think they're crazy too." Liu Mingxuan said while talking "I said, who of you can send a letter to that Ge Yan, and his concubine will give him a cuckold."

  At this time, some people ran away immediately, isn't it? Ge Yan's woman, isn't it? 't she here to find someone else to cuckold Ge Yan?

  Although Ge Yan really didn't want to marry a woman like Mu Yao, he was still very resistant to the cuckold issue.

  After a while, Ge Yan rushed over, picked up Mu Yao and left.

  But when he was carrying Mu Yao here , all the hidden guards of the Mu family came back.

  "What are you doing?" One of Mu Yao's hidden guards became angry when he saw Ge Yan's movements.

  However, soon, Liu Mingxuan made a show of his own guard, and the The guard immediately pulled the guard aside, and then handed the guard the photo of Mu Biao and Ge Yan rolling on the grass.

  After the dark guard saw it, he was so angry that his liver ached   , so he explained that there was nothing wrong, why the county magistrate ordered them to leave, it turned out that she had made this idea. who his princess liked, so it seemed that his princess was trying to trick others, and he was finally tricked.

  The dark guard saw that Princess Mu Yao was determined not to leave the outside, so he directly knocked the princess unconscious, and then immediately passed on the news to the family.

  When Mu Yao's elder brother Mu Lin received the news, he almost died of anger. He immediately made a secret and took Mu Yao home. He couldn't stay outside anymore. They had to deal with this matter properly.

  Mu Lin gave an order, and the Mu family's secret guards took Mu Yao away, but Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye knew that this matter was not over yet, and the city they went to was precisely In the city where Mu's family is located, after Mu Yao returned, it would be easier to attack them.

  However, now that Mu Yao is not with them, they are much more relaxed.

  This time Ge Yan also left. After all, Mu Yao really rolled the grass with him. If he dared to hide, the Mu family would kill him directly.

  And his tigress also needs to be appeased. It is estimated that he will be beaten severely when he returns home.

  Ge Yan didn't dare to bring the letter home in advance, he wanted to do a play, so that he could pass the test in front of his wife. And Ge Yan finally understands that   Mu

  Yao is most likely not willing to marry him, so he just needs to fulfill his responsibility, and if he tells his wife about this, she will definitely forgive him.

family easily crossed the difficult mountain road on the college side.

  These ordinary people dare to quarrel with the academy, but they just don't dare to quarrel with the authorities, after all, they are also afraid that they will be wiped out by the authorities.

  Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye's team stopped for a night and a day, and they didn't get through until evening.

  They left here overnight. After all, the teachers were also scared. They were afraid that if they stayed any longer, those ordinary people would block the way again.

  Fortunately, they left quickly, and then another group of people appeared there. After all, the previous people had gained a lot of benefits, and they wanted to gain benefits too.

 This time, the Liu family's car arrived in the middle, Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye didn't care about it, anyway, Mu Yao is not in the team, at least no one is thinking about Di Feiye anymore.

  Tao Yaoyao looked at her husband with some inexplicable words, "Why do you think they fell in love with you just by looking at your back?"

  Di Feiye shrugged, "Daughter-in-law, I really can't blame me for this. It can only be blamed that they haven't seen a man." He didn't practice any charm skills like the Fox Clan. Of course, even if he practiced, he only wanted to attract his own wife, and he was not interested in others.

  Tao Yaoyao sighed, the man she chose was too good, even if he covered up his original handsome appearance, He still attracted many people with his back view.

  Speaking of this Mu Yao's fate, I have to say that her little rattan did a good job. Although she offended the Mu family because of this, she is not afraid of this at all. After all, she also directly attacked Princess Xueling, didn't 't she?

  The rest of the journey was quite stable, but when they approached Fangyuan City, the competition city, there were many people around their team looking for news.

  Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao were also summoned by the teacher who led the team. He looked at Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao and said, "The Mu family has been inquiring about our team for the past two days. The teacher can feel They are here for you. If you two have nothing to do, don't leave our team. Our academy has prestige, and their Mu family dare not attack our team easily, but if the two of you leave alone , but it's dangerous."

  "Okay , teacher, we got it, thank you teacher!" Tao Yaoyao was very grateful for the teacher's reminder, and directly took out a basket of fruits and gave it to the teacher, but she didn't get the highest grade. It's just a 20-level mutated fruit, but even so, the teacher is very happy, after all, there are not many people who can produce mutated fruits.

  Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao returned to the car. Liu Mingxuan was anxiously waiting for them. When he saw them coming in, he rushed up to meet them, "Brother Ye, sister-in-law, the Mu family is planning to attack you two. You can't run around from now on, both the Mu family's hearts and hands are dark!"

  Di Feiye patted Liu Mingxuan on the shoulder, "Don't worry, we are not weak enough to be squeezed into rounds by them "

  The Mu family had better not provoke them easily, otherwise, he wouldn't mind blowing Mu up.

  The weapons on the interstellar side are very powerful...

  and even if the interstellar weapons are not good, they can still buy some powerful things in the cultivation world. After all, there is more than one cultivation world in the third-level plane.

  They have already arrived around Fangyuan City, but now it's getting late, they stopped in a small town in Fangyuan City, this is the nearest town to Fangyuan City.

  At night, Tao Yaoyao and the others were still sleeping in the Liu family's carriage, and Di Feiye was also studying the formation of using space symbols in the carriage during this time.

  Now Di Feiye has started to make it in the space, and when it is done, the husband and wife can use their own carriage instead of living in someone else's carriage all the time.

  Although they have a good relationship with Liu Mingxuan, whether it is Di Feiye or Tao Yaoyao, they are not the kind of people who always like to take advantage of others.

  That night, the whole team was not so peaceful. Although Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye were not disturbed, the teachers were able to help them block the Mu family's attacks several times.   Tao

  Yaoyao narrowed her eyes slightly, "Honey, I don't want to bear it."

't disturb anyone." Di Feiye directly released two robots that imitated them, and Tao Yaoyao's side Directly controlling the space, he quickly left the small town and headed towards Fangyuan City.

  Tao Yaoyao's space is very advanced, she directly ignored Fang Yuan City's defensive formation and directly entered the city.

  The Mu family is still easy to find. After all, the Mu family occupies a large area, so people can notice its existence at a glance .

  Tao Yaoyao went directly to Mu's house, rushed into the treasure house of Mu's house, emptied the things, and then directly planted a bomb.

  The Mu family's treasury exploded, and the entire Mu family was shocked. The Mu family's treasury contained treasures from the Mu family's past dynasties.

  In other words, if there were not too many branches in the family and they did not trust each other, they would not have put the treasures of the past in the treasure house.

  Now it's all good, all of a sudden it's blown up.

  And not only that, because all the Mu family members ran to the treasure house, and there were fewer people in other places, and then explosions occurred in several places in succession

  . didn't know that before the explosion, Tao Yaoyao ransacked all the things in these places.

  That night, Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao quietly returned to the carriage. No one noticed their departure. Instead of them.

  Waking up early the next morning, Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao went directly to visit several teachers with presents.

  To be honest, if the teachers just reminded them, they wouldn't feel guilty or anything, but last night the teacher took several attacks from the Mu family on their behalf.

  So this time, Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao gave these teachers two potions each. Even if Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao didn't say what kind of potion it was, these teachers would recognize it at a glance. Potions for improving cultivation, after all, the Liu family will put out two for auction every month

  . The past, the teachers didn't understand why Liu Mingxuan had such a good attitude towards Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao, but now they finally know that the Liu family's medicines should all be obtained from these two people.

  The teachers put away the medicine, and they were all happy. Now they finally understood why the Liu family would go against the Mu family for the sake of these two. To be honest, these two are the only ones who can produce such a powerful medicine. Their identities are extraordinary, how can the little Mu family handle them?

  The teachers felt that Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye should come from the hermit family, and besides this, they had no other explanation

  . that Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao had ascended from the second-level plane.

  No one has ascended in this world for tens of thousands of years.

  A group of people continued on their way during the day, and at noon, they had already arrived at Fangyuan City. As soon as they entered Fangyuan City, someone took them directly to a courtyard. It is said that this place is a property owned by the academy, and it is for every competition. prepared by the students.

  Moreover, the teachers also got the news of the chaos in Mu's family at the first time. The whole Mu's family was bombed, and the bombing was in disarray. The whole Mu's family moved out of the main house and lived in their own small courtyards. Now no one dares to live in the main courtyard of the Mu family, who is not afraid of being bombed?

  When the teachers in the academy heard the news, they looked at each other knowingly, and they thought it must be written by Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao.

 Chapter 502 Participating in the Competition 7

  In the eyes of the teachers, even if Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao did not leave their team, who knows if the family behind them sent someone to follow them.

  Tao Yaoyao is actually depressed at the moment, " We went to Mu's house last night, but we didn't see Mu Yao at Mu's house."

  "Don't worry about her, a little grasshopper won't be able to hop around for a few days." Fei Ye didn' t take Mu Yao seriously.

  "Her uncle is the king of the empire, if she cries to her uncle, maybe that king will come and give him a marriage right away." Tao Yaoyao really doubts that Mu Yao can do such a thing, After all She really didn't want to marry Ge Yan.

  "We are not from their empire, so what does it have to do with us even if he is giving you a marriage?" Di Feiye didn't take the king of this empire seriously at all. After all, their husband and wife would leave this third-level plane sooner or later. And rushed to a more advanced plane.

  Tao Yaoyao was right when she thought about it, they had to listen to the king of the empire for what they did, they were not from the empire, and even now they were black households except for their records in the academy.

  Because this is the courtyard of the college, everyone has their own separate room, so when they rested, everyone immediately collapsed on the bed in the room.

  After all, not everyone is as rich as Liu Mingxuan's family, who can prepare a space car for him. In the whole team, most of the people still have a hard time on the road.

  So after arriving at the destination, everyone just wants to rest now.

  Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye didn't come out to wander around either. After all, the two of them had blown up the Mu family. If they went out rashly now, it would be no fun for the Mu family to catch them.

  Although the Mu family can't care about what happened to Mu Yao now, Mu Yao is still very favored by Mu. Whenever the Mu family sees them, they will definitely think of what happened to Mu Yao.

  Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye rested in the rest area for two days, because the competition was going to be held the next day, so the teacher called everyone together, and then told everyone the rules of the competition.

  Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye listened very carefully. In fact, this competition was also held between the various colleges of the empire. However, in the past few years, the results of the Imperial College where Tao Yaoyao and the others stayed were not so good, so Been taunted by several other academies for a long time.

  This time, the teachers pinned their hopes on Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye. To be honest, the pills and weapons they made were so good that even their professional teachers sighed. Can't compare.

  If it wasn't for the fact that these two didn't like staying in the academy, the dean actually wanted them to stay in the academy as teachers.

  It's a pity that these two are not focused on being teachers, and the dean can't force them.

  And the dean also knew that the identities of these two were a bit mysterious...

  Early the next morning, the preliminary competition of alchemy and weapon refining began, Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye both competed in the morning.

  They rushed to the venue under the leadership of the teacher. Speaking of which, there can be several venues in Fangyuan City. After all, there are alchemy or weapon refining every few years, as well as various competitions, so their venue, There really is no idle time.

  Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye were not in the same venue, and the two separated.

  Tao Yaoyao was brought to the alchemy arena by her teacher. She didn't deliberately look at the people around her, but she just sensed a little malice. If she guessed correctly, Mu Yao should be here At the venue of alchemy.

  Is she ready to attack herself?

  Tao Yaoyao walked directly to her position, she checked it, and there was nothing unusual about this position, but she felt a bad breath from the people around her.

  Tao Yaoyao directly set up a defensive formation around her. Anyway, she is familiar with this matter, and she also used her spiritual sense to block the surrounding sounds.

  There are medicinal herbs prepared by the contestants on each alchemy table. There is no regulation on what to refine in this furnace of alchemy, but looking at the prepared herbs, it can be refined into two kinds of Peiyuan Dan and Qi Refining Pill. As for what to refine? , is your own freedom.

  Tao Yaoyao began to process the medicinal herbs, which was a meticulous job, but Tao Yaoyao usually processed them in the alchemy furnace, and now in public, she noticed that others were processing the medicinal herbs first, she Naturally, it can't be too ostentatious.

  After processing the medicinal herbs, Tao Yaoyao saw that people around her started alchemy, and she also started alchemy. Her movements were not too fast, after all, this was the first furnace of refining, and she had to hide her power .

  Tao Yaoyao's side was congealing the pill soon, she looked around and saw that the people around her hadn't successfully refined it, she thought about it for a while, and when the pill in her pill furnace was successful, she directly He made a fake fire and bluffed there.

  But at this time, on the alchemy seat behind her, that person actually blew up the furnace, and the alchemy furnace flew directly towards her back.

  In the auditorium, the teachers of the Imperial College couldn't help but exclaimed, and then they saw the pill furnace fly to the defensive shield behind Tao Yaoyao, and then bounced back directly. But I didn't expect the alchemy furnace to fly back and hit him directly on the face. You must know that the alchemy furnace is very hot at the moment. This guy's face was hit by such a hot alchemy furnace, and he fell into a coma. He even got blisters all over his face.

  Many people saw this scene, and some of the judges noticed this scene. The person who saw it was the president of the Alchemy Association. In fact, he had already paid attention to Tao Yaoyao, and he also knew that she had already become an alchemy. , he still admires this little girl very much.

  But he didn't expect that the people behind actually wanted to harm her, which made him very angry, and he said angrily, "Pull them out and throw them out. If the girl in front was not defensive, he would just hit the little girl with the alchemy furnace!" This kind of black sheep is not allowed to participate in any alchemy competitions in the future." No one in the

  fryer knew that he was kicked out just because he agreed to a small request from Princess Muyao The alchemy team has become a black sheep, and the most important thing is that he is blacklisted by the president of the alchemy association. will never have any chance of getting ahead.

  Tao Yaoyao didn't play fake fire at this time. She originally wanted to keep a low profile, but someone wanted to harm her, so she had to make her high profile. Only when everyone noticed her, no one dared to show her in public. The next hands on her.

  Seeing that Tao Yaoyao had put down the alchemy stove and stopped making any false flames, the president of the alchemy association walked up to her with two people, and then opened her alchemy stove.

  Although Tao Yaoyao is already clumsy, the pills she refined are still very good. According to the official test, "There are eight Peiyuan pills, one is high-grade, six is ​​medium-grade, and one is low-grade. "

  (This chapter Finish)

Chapter 503 Participating in the competition 8 The

  president of alchemy asked, "How about the purity?"

  "Ninety-six percent pure." I know, this is Tao Yaoyao's hand, otherwise it is definitely more than 99% pure, Tao Yaoyao doesn't 't want to reveal too much.

  She is too clear, if she exposes a little more, and her purity reaches more than 99%, there will probably be more people staring at her.

  And those big families may shamelessly want to lock her up and ask her to make alchemy for their families. This kind of thing is very likely to happen, and the probability of it happening is more than 80%. At home, she saw a few alchemists who were not in very good condition

  . that she was squeezed hard by the Mu family!

  "The purity is so high!" Another person beside him admired. You must know that even if the elixir refined by the president of their family is only 80% successful, this is still the highest point.

  "Not bad! Not bad!" The president of alchemy looked at Tao Yaoyao lovingly, "Come on! I will see how far you can go." This sentence is actually backing Tao Yaoyao, after all, the alchemy association Who would dare to make a move on the person the president is staring at with his own eyes?

  "Thank you senior!" Tao Yaoyao showed a smile on her face. With this person staring at her, it is probably impossible for Mu Yao to do anything else, right?

  Today's competition is over for Tao Yaoyao. Although she hasn't seen the results of other people's alchemy, her alchemy success rate and purity have allowed her to directly advance to the next competition.

  The president of alchemy let her go, and Tao Yaoyao rushed directly to Di Feiye's arena.

  When Tao Yaoyao looked at the arena, she realized that Mu Yao was sitting behind Di Feiye. This woman really disgusted her.

  Tao Yaoyao squinted her eyes, and then quietly retreated to the back of the crowd. were not paying attention, she quietly disappeared, and then directly returned to the space.

  When Yaoyao directly began to observe the situation on Di Feiye's side in the space. Di Feiye also set up a defensive cover and a soundproof cover for himself. Can't affect him.

  Tao Yaoyao still highly appreciates Di Feiye's sense of self-protection, but This does not mean that Tao Yaoyao will let Mu Yao go.

  This woman has always wanted to disturb Di Feiye, and she stared obsessively at her husband, which made Tao Yaoyao very upset!

  Mu Yao even wanted to touch Di Feiye with her hands, but unfortunately, Di Feiye had a protective shield, so she couldn't touch anyone at all, and could only look at Di Feiye's back to commit nympho.

  Mu Yao even wanted to touch Di Feiye with her hands, but unfortunately, Di Feiye had a protective shield, so she couldn't touch anyone at all, and could only look at Di Feiye's back , just looking at him, I fell in love with him deeply, what should I do?"

  "Di Feiye, I love you so much, I feel that you are the man of my destiny, why don't you Do you love me ?"

  "Di Feiye, I have given so much affection for you, why can't you see it?"

  "Di Feiye, I love you! When I get rid of Tao Yaoyao, you will follow me How about being together?"

  "Di Feiye, you like an ugly woman like Tao Yaoyao, why can't you like me?"

  "To be honest, the more infatuated you are with Tao Yaoyao, the more I want to kill her Replace her."

  "Is it because she's dead that you can look at me?" Mu Yao really felt that Di Feiye had set up a soundproof cover so he couldn't hear anything, so his words were really unscrupulous. But how did she know that even her side had set up a soundproof cover, but Tao Yaoyao could hear her.

  Tao Yaoyao heard that this woman was always thinking of killing her, she really didn't want to bear it anymore, how could she let this woman pass the first test so easily, after all, after passing the first test, she will definitely try to plot against her later husband.

  In other words, there are thousands of days to train soldiers, but I have never heard of thousands of days to guard against thieves

  ! deal with this wicked person, one has to completely smash her base heart.

  Tao Yaoyao, I controlled the space and flew above Mu Yao's head. At this moment, Mu Yao felt a gaze staring at her, but she didn't know where the gaze came from. She thought it was the judges. was watching her, so she began her most graceful performance.

  Tao Yaoyao just stared at Mu Yao intently, she must seize every opportunity, Absolutely let Mu Yao fall down and never get up again.

  Tao Yaoyao kept staring at Mu Yao, which made Mu Yao's feeling that the Judges were staring at her disappear, because the judges would not be presumptuous enough to use their eyes to interfere with her refining, and now Mu Yao has been stared at by Tao Yaoyao. A little restless.

  Tao Yaoyao saw that her expression was a little messed up, she smiled with satisfaction, this is what she had to do, she is not feeling well, and this woman should not think about it either

  . hard time, it was because she was lucky, but if she changed to someone with less resources, she might fall into her trap.

  Tao Yaoyao wanted to interfere with her like this, and when she was refining the weapon and was merging, she quietly added a little spice to her, it was really seasoning...chili powder!

  Tao Yaoyao added a lot, because the flames were strong, and Mu Yao was working hard to refine, she didn't notice that someone added something to her.

  As soon as the chili powder was added, it Immediately started to sizzle and crackle, and not only that, the chili powder was also splashed in Princess Muyao's eyes, and it was so hot that she couldn't open her eyes instantly.

  "Ah!" Mu Yao screamed. It was really hot and painful. She waved her hand and threw it at the semi-finished weapon she was refining. How could Yaoyao let her hurt others, so the semi-finished weapon finally hit Mu Yao's own face.

  Mu Yao was directly scalded by the half-finished weapon she refined, and screamed again. This sound was a bit tragic, and because she jumped out of her sound insulation array, this sound directly frightened the people around her to shake their hands. man on her left trembled as he was refining the weapon, and the flames burned all over his body.

  The male cultivator let out a scream, and then he threw himself directly on Princess Mu Yao's body. After all, it was this woman who interfered with his game. If he didn't take revenge, how could he be reconciled? Although he was burned, he didn't It's not that serious, after all, he himself is a fire element.

  Tao Yaoyao never thought that she would receive such a good result. The flames on this male cultivator directly burned to Mu Yao's body. People, everyone else is disturbed.

  Those whose refinement was interrupted angrily attacked these two quietly cause one by one. of Mu Yao's yelling loudly, she was the most victimized.

  Even Tao Yaoyao didn't forget to give her some information, since she put chili powder just now, so this time she should be kinder and add some oil to her body, right?

  As soon as the oil was added, Mu Yao's screams became louder, but the people around could also smell the smell of meat.

  (end of this chapter)

 Chapter 504 Participating in the Competition 9

  "Damn, I'm absolutely freaking out, I actually smell the smell of meat." Someone couldn't help but cursed.

  At this time, the human being next to him said, "I also smell the smell of meat. There must be a demon between the two of them, right? Otherwise, why is the meat so fragrant?"

  "It's really possible." The man said When I was there, I took a sip of my saliva, and I felt like I wanted to pounce on it and take a bite.

  "It's delicious, and it smells like chili pepper."

  "It's normal to put chili pepper in fried meat!"

  "I've been fasting, why am I still attracted by this smell?"

  "That woman regarded herself as a Are you cooking? How did you burn yourself so fragrantly?" Someone looked at Mu Yao and couldn't help but say this, the fragrance was obviously coming from the woman's body.

  Tao Yaoyao quietly put something on Mu Yao's body, which also prevented her from getting better. For such a vicious woman, she should stay at home obediently and recuperate, and don't come out to harm others.

  At this time, the guards who maintained order came over. guards helped the two of them extinguish the fire on their bodies, and then took the two of them and the injured people away. Only then did the entire arena quiet down.

  However, those who have been affected by the refinement still need to calm down, otherwise they will not be able to recover to the state of refinement at all.

  However, half of their refining was disturbed, and the quality of these weapons might drop by one level or several levels. Now everyone is going to hate Mu Yao to death.

  Tao Yaoyao did not continue to stay here, but quietly controlled the space and sneaked back to the back of the auditorium. Behind the crowd, she was still invisible in the crowd, and after recovering her figure, she unconsciously blended into the crowd.

  Anyway, she was not at the venue of the weapon refining competition. Even if the Mu family checked the reasons and made troubles, they could not find her body. Moreover, her husband has not moved or even looked back, so this matter is also I can't blame my husband.

  Although the game was still in progress, the Mu family went into the arena to check. They observed the situation around Mu Yao's position, and found some chili powder floating around Mu Yao.

  "Have you sprinkled the chili powder brought by the princess?" The smell of this chili powder is exclusive to their Mu family, and other families do not have this kind of chili powder.

  "This scent of oil seems to come from our Mu family."

  "Could it be taken by someone who broke into Mu's house?" There were continuous explosions in Mu's house last night, and they didn't even know how many things were missing. .

  "But no one intruded in the venue just now, and we didn't smell the intrusion of others, did we?" In the

  defensive cover, there was only the aura of their princess, and no other people's aura. Blackmailing people, they can't blackmail people, and the man the princess likes has been refining weapons non-stop. Even when they came, the judges had already guarded Di Feiye's side, preventing them from disturbing Di Feiye at all.

  Speaking of which, the judges have almost figured out that the weapons Di Feiye refines are at least top-grade spiritual weapons, and may even reach the top-grade, so when they saw the Mu family coming, they were afraid that they would interfere with the contestants, so they also followed to protect players around.

  The Mu family had no choice but to leave the arena in the end, because no matter whether it was Mu Yao's position or outside, except for the player who jumped at the princess, there was no outsider at all, so this incident can only be said to be The princess asked for trouble by himself, they couldn't find anyone else, and even said that the male cultivator who jumped at the princess was retaliated because the princess interfered with others.

  After all, anyone who participates in such a crucial competition would not like to be affected, and the Mu family can't interfere with that male cultivator, because he has already been protected by the competition.

  This time Princess Muyao was miserable, the skin all over her body was burned, and she didn't know what was added to it, even if Princess Muyao took the healing medicine, her injury didn't get better.

  Ever since Princess Mu Yao knew that her wound would not heal, she has been crying there.

  At this time, the pharmacist from the Mu family made a suggestion, "If you can find a healing medicine with a purity of more than 99%, it will probably be useful for the princess's injury."

  "The purity is so high, who can refine it?"

  I heard that there was an alchemist whose purity reached 96% in this competition."

  "Ninety-six percent? What's the name of the alchemist?

  " What the hell."

  At this time, Patriarch Mu's eyes widened, "Tao Yaoyao?"

  "Yes! Yes! That's the name, does Patriarch know?"

  Patriarch Mu wanted to curse now, so he naturally knew Tao Yaoyao. Name, and he also knows that his daughter likes Tao Yaoyao's man. Even if they go to save him, he may not be able to save him. After all, he is very clear about the matter between his daughter and Ge Yan. , is the revenge from those two people.

  "She can't!" Patriarch Mu sighed, what's the matter?

  "Why not?" The pharmacist frowned, "The high-purity healing pill can make the princess less painful and heal the wound."

  "I said no, but it won't work. You can think of other ways." Ming said Please definitely not, but even if someone is kidnapped, if they hear that they are going to save Mu Yao, they will definitely not come to rescue him.

  Unless... Patriarch Mu shook his fist, unless they could find their children and use six children to force them, they would be able to submit obediently, and it would be best to use children to tie them up for a lifetime. He is a rare genius, but he knows that Tao Yaoyao's refining elixir has high purity and high success rate.

  As for Di Feiye, when he was in school, he had already refined a high-grade spiritual weapon, and he was also a rare talent.

  Patriarch Mu narrowed his eyes slightly, and he directly called his son Mu Lin, and asked him to Investigate the six children of Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao. After all, these six children are also very important to them. The elixir they refined would change the aptitude of their family.

  Although Mu Lin said that he didn't like to see his younger sister like a married man, but if this family was good for their family, he would naturally want to help his younger sister.

  But Mu Lin knew that Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye's children were hidden very deeply, and it was not so easy for them to find them.

  Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye didn't even think at this moment that the Mu family had their eyes on their husband and wife, and even their children because they wanted to treat Mu Yao's injuries.

  But no, the only person who can get in touch With this world and his own children is the Heavenly Dao.

  Speaking of which, that Heavenly Dao is also in Fangyuan City now, he even watched Tao Yaoyao's alchemy competition, and also noticed that Tao Yaoyao went to the weapon refining arena, others don' t know the secrets of Tao Yaoyao, but he knows Little, so when he saw Mu Yao being played around, he just smiled, and he knew that woman Tao Yaoyao was very vengeful.

  (end of this chapter)

 Tiandao didn't say anything about Tao Yaoyao's harm to Mu Yao. After all, in terms of relationship, he is still close to Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye. According to his observation, the future of these two people is immeasurable, and they The luck of the two of them can be said to be against the sky, whoever opposes them will undoubtedly seek death.

  At this moment, Tiandao didn't know that Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye had listed him as a defense target. he would probably be wronged. After all, he had never put Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye on him. The opposite of him, after all, he is not stupid!

  The Mu family investigated, but naturally found nothing. After all, even the Liu family who were close to Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao had never seen their children, let alone anyone else.

  Moreover, the Mu family got the news that Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao might be from the hidden family.

  When the Mu family received the news, they could only say that they were very big. Although the Mu family's wealth was very rich, it was still incomparable with the Hermit family. In addition, after the Mu family was bombed this time, it could be said that Their vitality was badly injured, they really didn't have much experience, and they made themselves an enemy.

  Mu Yao was seriously injured this time, she was in a coma for several times, and the most important thing was that the healing pill didn't work, so in Mu Yao's short waking time, she was really going crazy Every time she made a request, she would either bring Di Feiye to her, or bring Di Feiye's six children, and she would refine it into a elixir and eat it.   Even though everyone's refining was finished, they didn't leave their seats. refining association led people to inspect and tell the level and quality of their refining. This really cannot be faked. .

  It's also a good thing that Mu Yao stayed at her own home, if she yelled so recklessly in the medical clinic, everyone would probably be yelling, beating, and scolding her Mu family.

  Di Feiye has finished refining. Speaking of alchemy, alchemy needs to be done step by step, but when it comes to refining tools, basically this is the only time you can tell your level.

  Even though everyone's refining was finished, they didn't leave their seats. Then the president of the refining association led people to inspect and tell the level and quality of their refining. This really cannot be fakedthe people in front were middle-grade spirit weapons, and some of them were low-grade spirit weapons. The audience just listened quietly. It's not easy, most people in the entire comprehension world still use ordinary weapons!

Di Feiye's side, the eyes of the president of the Artifact Refining Association lit up, and before the people next to him could say anything, he said, "If it's not for the lack of materials, this weapon might be immortal!" grade."

  His words spread throughout the area in an instant, and the people in the entire area were extremely quiet. No high-grade spiritual weapon was refined in front, but a top-grade spiritual weapon was directly produced here, and everyone was a little bit Son accept bad. '   However, the president of the Artifact Refining Association returned the weapon to Di Feiye directly, "You can hold this yourself." After all, the materials they gave are very ordinary, and it is their luck that they can refine the best weapons, they Refining Association, will not confiscate it.   Moreover, the president of the Artifact Refining Association didn't intend to give the following people this chance, and then he went on to check. In addition to Di Feiye's weapon that reached the top-grade spiritual weapon, there was another person whose refined weapon reached the category of top-grade spiritual weapon.

  This time the first and second came out, Di Feiye and another person won the first and second, as for the third place, no one won this time, because the rest of the people are of the same level, there is no way to judge.

  Di Feiye came out to look for Tao Yaoyao after receiving the reward for the first place. He found Tao Yaoyao who was waiting for him in the corner, then took her hand and left quickly, making everyone around who wanted to look for him They didn't 't even have time to open their mouths.

  Di Feiye dragged Tao Yaoyao back to the residence prepared by the academy, and then dragged her back into the space, "Honey, did you toss that Mu Yao behind?

  " Killed me, it doesn't 't make sense for me to take revenge and not take revenge."   Tao Yaoyao recounted what Mu Yao did, and then recounted her counterattack.   As soon as Di Feiye heard it, he said, "Well done, you have to mess with them like this, so that they can't get up again."

  "What did she do again?" Di Feiye was furious when she heard that, this Mu Yao was really a bit shameless, now she's got out with Ge Yan, and she's still making trouble for them.

  If Tao Yaoyao hadn't stopped him, Di Feiye would have thought of going over and giving Mu Yao some more I guess.

  Tao Yaoyao said at this time, "Now if Mu Yao wants to heal her injuries, she must obtain a healing pill with a purity of more than 98%. Now the only one who refines a pill with a purity close to 98%, so the Mu family They will definitely attack me again. They are currently investigating the six children in our family. It seems that they are planning to use the children to coerce us, and they will most likely coerce us for the rest of our lives, making us work for the Mu family for nothing."   "If the bombing is gone, I probably want to catch them even more Let's go, after all, if we catch us, we will have a chance to stand up, anyway, they have this kind of thinking."

  "They It's a dream!" Di Feiye narrowed his eyes slightly, "It seems that the bombing is still light, and only by completely blowing up the Mu family can we dispel their ambitions!"

  "These Mu family members ..." Di Feiye looked at Tao Yaoyao, "Next, only you are left I'll watch over you, but since they like children, let's come out with a few little robots and see what they're going to do."

  "It's easy to find out, let's forget it, I don't want to add to the They use the child to make alchemy a little bit." Tao Yaoyao clenched her fists, "Let's find a chance to deal with that Mu Lian directly !"

  Didn'tt the Mu family rely on that woman to use the child to make alchemy? As long as that woman is dealt with, there should be nothing they can do, right?

  Di Feiye thought for a while and said, "Come on, let's go and have a look now."

  Tao Yaoyao stopped him directly, "Not now, you just won the award, the teachers of the academy are probably looking for you."

  Di Feiye smiled, "That's right, they are waiting for this award! How about giving the trophy to me "They?"

  Tao Yaoyao hugged the trophy directly in her arms, and then asked Naya to make an identical copy, she blinked and said, "Give them a copy."

  Tao Yaoyao pulled Di Fei Yeyi Walking out of the room, the Teachers waiting outside rushed up.

  "Where is the trophy? Where is the trophy? Let me take a look!" The only academy elder who was following in the team was so anxious that his beard jumped up.

  Tao Yaoyao handed him the trophy, and he hugged it excitedly, it was a joy, "This is the first time our academy has won the first place in the refining equipment, Di Feiye, you have really brought glory to our Imperial Academy!"

  They can finally feel proud, and look down on other colleges after seeing what kind of face they have.

  The teachers passed the trophy excitedly, and finally the elder gave the trophy back to Di Feiye with a bit of reluctance. Di Feiye smiled and said , "Let's put this trophy in the college, and we can use it to motivate the students in the future." Brothers and sisters."

  Di Feiye's words made the elder's eyes turn red, "Good! Good! You are a good boy! "

 "Good boy?" Di Feiye was a little speechless.

  Tao Yaoyao snickered on the sidelines, good boy... They say these words more often now, for example, the six cubs in their family are all good-looking, although they are still young, But they are in the parallel world over there, which is already comparable to a powerful party.

  In other words, it is estimated that Tian Dao is not as cute as the six little guys in their family now!

  Di Feiye felt that he was not a child no matter what. Although people in the cultivation world generally lived longer, and these teachers were indeed a little older, Di Feiye looked at the tender-faced teacher They don't feel that their momentum is weak in front of them.

  He should be more suitable to be a teacher than them, otherwise why would the dean keep inviting them?

  But Di Feiye still smiled and said, "Teachers, this is what I should do. After all, I was trained by the academy."

  "Good! Good!" The elder patted Di Feiye on the shoulder, and Di Feiye felt If I was weaker, I would probably be photographed and climb down. It seems that this elder's cultivation is really not weak.

  Every teacher hugged the trophy, and finally the trophy fell into the arms of the elder. The elder was so happy. Tao Yaoyao stood beside her with complicated eyes. If she said that it was just a replica, would it be too late?

  At this time, Naya said, "Master, please rest assured that this is definitely made from one-to-one materials. No one will be able to tell that this is a replica. Please rest assured, Master!

  " It would be embarrassing for people to find out that this is a replica." Tao Yaoyao didn't want to be exposed.

  "Master, you can rest assured that as long as you don't take out the trophy over there, we won't be exposed "

  "I hope so!" The elders and teachers were so fancy about this trophy, and hoped that when the second trophy appeared , they would not be exposed. Don't make any difference.

  "Master, Ann, it's really all right, I can guarantee that it will be exactly the same." Naya promised, while Tao Yaoyao said, "Don't worry, I will definitely not expose myself."

  At this time , the teachers began to think about how to create a personality for Di Fei Yeli. After all, the college needs a role model, especially a living role model.

  But was directly rejected by Di Feiye, "Elders, teachers, I'm sorry, I don 't think it's suitable for me to set up a person. After all, I have already graduated, so I will leave the academy soon."

  "The academy If you want to create a good character design, it is best to choose students who are still in the academy, this way, it will be easier for people to accept." Di Feiye didn't want to stand out.

  After all, what Di Feiye wants to do most now is to deal with the Mu family.

  If he became famous, it would be bad if he was recognized when dealing with the Mu family.

  Di Feiye can't let the Mu family go on , this time Mu Yao wants to kill his own wife.

  And seeing that the Mu family didn't punish Mu Yao now, he could know that the Mu family didn't take this matter seriously, which showed that the Mu family knew how the Mu family behaved or behaved just because they were used to it.

  Although Di Feiye knew that his daughter-in-law had the ability to protect herself, and the ability was very strong.

  But it's one thing for a daughter-in-law to protect herself, but it's another thing for her husband to move.

  And if even now, his husband is indifferent, then his behavior is a bit ungrateful.

  Di Feiye didn't plan to do it now, after all, he wanted to leave a perfect alibi for his wife, so he needed to wait now instead of showing any sense of presence.

  Tao Yaoyao's next competition will be on the third day. Two days before the competition, apart from Tao Yaoyao, the other filial students in the Imperial College have been filled with a lot of knowledge by the teacher like a force-feeding duck. Can you understand? I don't know, anyway, the elders are doing their best now.

  Only Tao Yaoyao didn't attend the class, after all, Tao Yaoyao had already listened to it when she was in the academy.

  On the day of the competition, Tao Yaoyao entered the alchemy venue full of energy. This time, there were no messy people around her, but Tao Yaoyao still built a defensive formation and an isolation formation for herself.

  The alchemy started, and Di Feiye quietly let the robot replace him, and he directly asked Naya to take him to Mu's house.

  This time Di Feiye planned to do a thorough one directly.

  When Di Feiye arrived at the Mu family, the Mu family was discussing how to arrest Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao.

  "The Liu family said they have six children, but they have never seen them before, and they don't know where their children are. After thinking about it, it is still too troublesome to find their children, so we just caught them. These two are more suitable."

  "They have been with the teachers of the Imperial College, how to catch them?"

  "I heard that the two of them have already graduated, so after this competition is over, they will not follow The Imperial College has gone back."

  "You mean, the two of them are likely to stay in Fangyuan City?"

  "Well, I think there is a high probability that they will stay, after all, Fangyuan City has the Artifact Refining and Alchemy Association, The two of them have performed so well, the association will not let them go."

  "Yes, they will try their best to win them over there, but as long as the two of them stay, we will have a lot of opportunities."

  "Yes, this Both of them were geniuses."

  "Princess Muyao likes that Di Feiye very much, but Di Feiye is obviously not interested in her. Is there any way we can make him die for the princess?"

  "Is there a way?"

  " I think it's better to let Princess Mu Yao contract that kid directly, as long as there is a master-servant contract, I'm not afraid that he won't be obedient."

  Di Feiye's lungs would explode when he heard this, the Mu family members are not good people .

  "Where's that woman of his?"

  "Speaking of which, although that woman's appearance is not very good-looking, but I discovered that that woman's figure is really good."

  "If you like it, it will be yours then!"

  "Yes Ah, let's make the same contract, I'm not afraid that she won't obediently have fun under you."

  As soon as they said this, the entire Mu family in the venue laughed, and everyone showed tacit expressions to each other. .

  Someone also said, "If it tastes good, I'll try it then."

  Di Feiye was so angry that he lost his mind at this time, he directly placed a dozen bombs under their conference table, and then ignited them directly. Don't want to wait another minute.

  "Boom!" The venue of the Mu family exploded.

  The dozen or so men present in the entire venue were all blown into the sky, and the bomb was so powerful that all of these people fell with stumps.

  Di Feiye left quietly, quietly returned to the arena, and then replaced the robot that replaced him.

  At this time, Tao Yaoyao had finished refining the elixir at the venue. The president of the Alchemy Association found that this little girl had improved again this time. medicine, and its purity reached 97%.

 This time, what Tao Yaoyao refined was already a second-grade pill. Of course, the Alchemy Association also prepared herbs for refining second-grade pills.

  The president of alchemy looked at Tao Yaoyao eagerly. The success rate and purity of this alchemy is really too high. Today he is leading the alchemy association. Many disciplines gathered around to watch.

  The president discovered one thing, Tao Yaoyao's alchemy speed has slowed down, in fact she should be able to go Faster, if the guess is correct, the president knows that this little girl is hiding her clumsiness!

  Let's just hide the clumsiness, she is already good enough now, if she is a little better, it is estimated that all the major families on the entire continent will pay attention to her, and then she will be in great danger

  . Tao Yaoyao still didn't have to wait long before being announced by the president of the Alchemy Association that she would be promoted directly, and then she could leave early.

  In the entire arena, no one targeted. are there, and the success rate of other people is less than 50%. There is no way to compare with Tao Yaoyao.

  Tao Yaoyao ran to the stage and went to find Di Feiye. Di Feiye had been sitting there the entire time, and no one around him had ever seen him move. But after seeing Tao Yaoyao approaching, Di Feiye directly Standing up, she took her little hand, "Do you want to wait and see the result?"

  "Forget it, don't look at the result, it's the third game in two days." "   How

  many more games?"

At least three games!" She is now a second-rank alchemist, although after each competition, badges will be given out to those who do not have an alchemy badge, but Tao Yaoyao has no intention of receiving it, after all, her goal is not a first-rank and second-rank alchemist. If it's a grade or something, but it's above grade six, it is estimated that you will need to enter the Alchemy Association for assessment later.

  Tao Yaoyao doesn't plan to go to The Alchemy Association for the time being, she knows that she is already attractive enough, and she doesn't want to recruit any more.

  But even so, when Di Feiye took Tao Yaoyao back to the residence of the academy, he was directly stopped by someone.

  "Excuse me, are you two Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao?" The person who stopped them looked like a housekeeper, middle -aged, and relatively gentle.

  "Is there something wrong?" Di Feiye subconsciously protected his daughter-in-law behind her.

  "It's like this. I'm the steward of the Ren family. Our master would like to invite the two of you to a restaurant next door." The steward's appearance is quite gentle, but if he came with a purpose, it may not be a good intention.

  Di Feiye held Tao Yaoyao's hand, and said directly, "Let's just talk about it, the elders of our family are still waiting for us, I'm sorry!"

  Do people say they will see them when they see them? What are you kidding?

  "Both of you have a family?"

  "Butler Ren, are you joking? Do you think just the two of us can make us so good at alchemy and weapon refining? Without the resources of the family behind us, we really are nothing. "Why don't you create a hidden family identity for them yourself!

  Steward Ren's face twitched, but he knew very well that if these two had families behind them , their patriarch's desire to win them into the Ren family would be dashed.

  "That disturbs you two!"

  "Butler Ren, please go slowly!" Seeing Butler Ren leave, Di Feiye dragged Tao Yaoyao back to the academy's residence.

  After returning to the station, Tao Yaoyao frowned, "I found out that there are many people paying attention to us!"

  "Well, from now on, you can no longer act alone. No matter whether you are going to a competition or doing anything, you must be accompanied by me." Let's go." Di Feiye was really afraid that his daughter-in-law would run away by herself.

  "Well, don't worry!"

  At this moment, the janitor at the station came over, "You two classmates, someone is looking for you outside."

  Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao looked at each other, and they swept out the door at the same time. the Dao of Heaven, the two of them walked out and greeted them. "Senior Brother, Senior Sister, we are here to find you." Two people followed behind Tiandao,   Di

  Feiye and Tao Yaoyao welcomed them into the garrison.

Tao Yaoyao directly took the two of them back to the small courtyard where they lived, and the five of them sat down directly in the courtyard.

  Tiandao said directly to Tao Yaoyao, "Senior sister, I want to chat with you alone." Tao Yaoyao looked at Di Feiye, and Di Feiye nodded. Everyone can see that the two brought by Tiandao seem to be Tiandao from other worlds.

  Tao Yaoyao walked aside directly with Lan Mercury Tiandao.

  "Senior sister should be able to see that the two of them are also Heavenly Dao, they are Heavenly Dao of the second-level plane, but I have asked them, and they don't seem to have joined Senior Sister's commercial street, they asked me to help, can they pull They entered the business world, because it was really hard work for them to come to the third-level plane, the two of them walked for two years before coming here, and if they want to go back , it will probably take two years." Blue Mercury said I really feel sorry for these two colleagues.

  "Do you think their character is acceptable?"

  "Since they came to this third-level plane, they have been doing coolies. If I hadn't accidentally seen their identities, I guess they would have been doing coolies to earn spirit stones. "It's really pitiful.

  "Being so pitiful as a Tiandao?"

  "Senior sister, you don't know that every time I participate in the Tiandao Conference, the Tiandao I see is much more pitiful, but since these two are here, they are not only with me. If you are destined , you can also be regarded as destined to be with the senior sister."

  "Let me take a look!" Anyway, these two gods each represent a plane. If they join the commercial street, they will not only be under her control, but also increase the strength of their commercial street.

  Tao Yaoyao summoned Kaixin, and Kaixin checked here, and there happened to be no merchants from these two planes. Soon, Kaixin directly pulled them into the commercial street, and Blue Mercury's Heavenly Dao followed him back to the commercial street. Yes, the two of them were so excited that They could go home directly through the commercial street.

  Tao Yaoyao returned to Di Feiye's side, and she couldn't help frowning, "Is

  the way of heaven so difficult?" Di Feiye smiled, "It's because they don't know how to be flexible. In fact, as the way of heaven, most of them are Those who can pinch and count, do the math for others , and get a lot of spirit stones.

  But if they count others, they will be affected too, right?

  Di Feiye shook his head, They have a plane to give them. They are the support.

  Tao Yaoyao shook her head and said, "I think there will always be some disadvantages, after all, fortune tellers still have five disadvantages and three disadvantages, don't they?"

  "Maybe, but now there are three The way of heaven is on your commercial street, can you guarantee that they won't hurt you?" Di Feiye was worried about the ambitions of these people.

  Tao Yaoyao smiled, "Husband, don't worry, once they enter the commercial street, they have signed a contract with me. It is not so easy to hurt me, but if they have a high level of cultivation, they can hurt others "

  "Don't worry, except for the guy from Blue Mercury, the other two are only in the early stages of alchemy, and their alchemy is a bit unstable."

  Tao Yaoyao sighed, "When will we be able to cultivate to Nascent Soul Stage?"

 Di Feiye looked at their small courtyard. There were defensive formations and isolation formations, and he didn't notice anything unusual inside. He pulled Tao Yaoyao into his arms and said, "Honey, even if we don't come now, in the Nascent Soul Stage, they are not something they can bully casually, don't worry, everything will be done with your husband!"

  Tao Yaoyao leaned into his arms, "It always feels like the two of us are a little helpless!"

  Di Feiye Laughed, "Don't worry, we won't be bullied." Just like how they dealt with the Mu family, they can use the opening of the interstellar side to blow them into the sky without knowing it, can't they ?

  "I just think that after the Nascent Soul Stage, we don't have to be afraid of those big families. Now those big families want to manipulate us." Tao Yaoyao was really upset about this.

  "Come on, we are all in the late stage of alchemy now, and we will soon be in the late stage of Yuanying." You must know that it is almost impossible to find people who can practice as fast as the two of them.

  Tao Yaoyao looked at Di Feiye at this moment, "The Mu family didn't cause trouble today, did you do something to them?"

  Di Feiye smiled, "When I passed by, they were discussing how to deal with us, When I got angry, I blew up all the men from the Mu family."

  Tao Yaoyao laughed immediately, "That's not bad, just like I blew up that woman back then."

  "However, there are some One trouble, I'm afraid they will suspect the two of us."

  "As long as we have an alibi."

  "Well, I used a machine to watch the game instead of me, and no one should have noticed." Di Feiye also asked The robot was gone, and no one bothered him.

  But Di Feiye didn't know one thing, that is, when the robot was sitting in the auditorium over there, a female cultivator next to him Actually observed him changing his face.

  Needless to say, this was a mistake.

  While Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao were talking, the Mu family had already sent people to investigate the two of them, and someone who had been looking for Princess Xueling's whereabouts was also here.

  Because so many people were killed suddenly in the Mu family, it can be said that the emperor above was frightened. Now he wants to know who did it, and is he also hostile to him?

  And the most important thing is that the bombing of the things of the Mu family has nothing to do with spiritual power.

  Of course, if there were any fluctuations in spiritual power, it is estimated that the Mu family would have discovered it long ago.

  The Mu family also came out to investigate, but They checked all those who were hostile to the Mu family, but found nothing.

  Moreover, Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao were checked again. Tao Yaoyao had been playing the game, Di Feiye had been watching the game, and there were Mu family members nearby who had been watching the game. They never left the field, so there was an obvious difference. Evidence of presence.

  But who on earth killed the Mu family, and even killed all the men in the family?

  To be honest, all the women in the Mu family have collapsed now, and none of them can stand up. When Mu Yao knew that her father and brother were all in trouble, she was dumbfounded.

  Others may not feel it, but Mu Yao feels that this matter must be related to Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao.

  If you ask her why, she doesn't know, but she just has a feeling that the death of her father and brother may have something to do with Di Feiye. I watched it there. If he really came from a hermit family, then It would be very easy to find a substitute.

  However, Mu Yao dare not say it now, the women in the Mu family are crazy now, if she speaks out now, and people know that this is the trouble she caused, then those women will definitely kill her .

  Mu Yao is not that stupid!

  For Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye, because they had perfect alibi, when Mu's house was in chaos, they waited safely at the school's residence.

  Finally came the third alchemy competition, Tao Yaoyao went directly to the stage, Di Feiye was still sitting in the previous position, staring at his wife dotingly, in his eyes, every move of his wife was Elegantly, perfectly

  . third-rank pill. Tao Yaoyao looked at the herbs and knew what kind of medicine to refine. This time she refined a third-rank blood-returning pill.

  Tao Yaoyao didn't hide her clumsiness in refining this time, she refined very quickly , but because she was in the defensive formation and isolation formation, she didn't affect other people because of her early refining.

  Tao Yaoyao knew that she was able to leave earlier because the alchemy was too easy, the president and the others came here, as long as there was no noise, there was no need to worry about affecting others.

  But Sanpin Dan is different, because If one is not careful, the furnace will be fried, so the president and the others will not come here early now.

  Tao Yaoyao finished refining early, so she just waited there, when Di Feiye's voice came, "Baby, finished refining?

  " It's done ."

  At this time, the person in front of Tao Yaoyao blew up the furnace, and the alchemist was also injured, that person was badly bombed, half of his hand was blown off, and the blood flowed very quickly.

  This time, the president of the alchemy association also came over in a hurry. He looked at Tao Yaoyao and said, "Little girl, take out one of your hemostatic pills."

  Tao Yaoyao immediately took out a middle-grade hemostatic pill Dan, the president let the people around look at it, and delivered the elixir directly to the wounded person's mouth. It can be said that in an instant, the blood on the person's hand stopped bleeding.

  At least his life is definitely saved now, and he will definitely not lose too much blood and die.

  Because Tao Yaoyao took away a medium-grade hemostatic pill from Tao Yaoyao's place, the judges immediately took an inventory of the furnace she had just refined.

  "Hemostasis Pill, two high-grade pills, six middle-grade pills." The judges told Tao Yaoyao's achievements in refining the pills, and let her go.

  For Tao Yaoyao, these judges all know her well, and all of them are optimistic about her, and based on her current refining results, the judges all guess that she should be able to refine to the sixth grade this time, but this time Tao Yaoyao is also the first place, three times in a row. Speaking of Imperial College, it is hard to collect all the trophies.

  Tao Yaoyao left the arena early again this time, Di Feiye picked her up directly, and the two left together. The teachers of the Imperial College were a little helpless, but they couldn't say anything, after all, everyone He has already graduated and represented the academy in the competition. He has really helped the academy a lot.

  After Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye walked to the academy residence, they saw Mu Yao as soon as they entered the door. Mu Yao's injury was still not healed. stood here waiting for a while, already exhausted to the point of pain all over, but she just wanted to Talk to Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye.

  "Tao Yaoyao, Di Feiye, don't think that you have a perfect alibi to prove that you didn't kill the person!" When Mu Yao looked at the two of them, she clenched her fists!

  Tao Yaoyao looked at her coldly, "Mu Yao, don't think that because you are injured now, you have reason to doubt others casually. Ye and I were both on the field at the time, and we didn't have the time to talk to your Mu family. When things happen to us, at least you have to think about it. As for the big men from your Mu family, which one is not higher than ours? Even if we want to make a move, do you think we can hide from them? Eyes?"

  At this time, there were other people beside him, and there happened to be a teacher, who looked at Mu Yao and said, "During Tao Yaoyao's competition, I sat behind Di Feiye, and he never left.

  "I can also prove that I am sitting on the right side of Di Feiye, before hearing the explosion, he was there after the explosion."

  "Yes, he is sitting between us, I just want to ask Princess Muyao, why do you think Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao did it? Tao Yaoyao was refining alchemy at the time, so many people were staring at her, even if she could fly, she would not be able to fly out of the arena?"

  "Yes , Did Princess Mu Yao make a mistake?"

  "I'm not mistaken, I said they are them!" Mu Yao stared fiercely at Tao Yaoyao, if that gaze was a knife, Tao Yaoyao probably They will all be delayed.

  Tao Yaoyao shivered, "Are you planning to blackmail us?"

  "Tao Yaoyao, you should have died a long time ago!"

  Tao Yaoyao snorted coldly, "If you die, I won't even die!"

  Di Feiye didn't even look at Mu Yao, his eyes were all on his own wife, his doting eyes directly made Mu Yao so angry that she was more beautiful than this woman, why didn't this man Ken look at her more?

  "Di Feiye, what am I not as good as her? Why don't you want to look at me more?" Mu Yao didn't even look at her when she saw Di Feiye, and kept looking at Di Feiye with doting eyes . It's about to collapse.

  "How can you compare to classmate Tao Yaoyao? He is already number three in alchemy, what about you? Have you achieved any results in alchemy?" Liu Mingxuan walked over directly. , especially Mu Yao. After something happened, this woman didn't say she was helping the family, but she was still jealous and jealous, which really made him sick.

  "Mu Yao, something happened at your house right now, you should go home and have a look." A teacher couldn't help but remind her, this teacher heard that Mu Yao's mother had been unconscious for a long time It's been a while "

  Mu Yao, I heard that your mother has been in a coma for a long time, why don't you go back and have a look?" Another student reminded her.

  But Mu Yao acted as if she didn't hear it . She only had Di Feiye in her eyes, and she couldn't even see Tao Yaoyao, "Di Feiye, I have liked you for more than a year. Are you right?" Am I really meaningless?"

  "Student Mu Yao, please wake up, Di Feiye is my man, you'd better get out of here."

  "I'm talking to Di Feiye, you Get the hell out of here!" Only Di Feiye was left in Mu Yao's eyes, and she said to Di Feiye after scolding Tao Yaoyao, "Di Feiye, the Mu family is finished now, I only have you left "

  Mu Yao, you are so disgusting, your Mu family is gone, what's the matter with Brother Guan Ye? You have never been together, why do you only have Brother Ye left, who do you want to be disgusted with?" Liu Mingxuan almost Was disgusted by Mu Yao.

  The students around her also looked indescribable. In other words, during this year, Mu Yao has been chasing Di Feiye, but Di Feiye has never paid attention to her, and most importantly, Di Feiye always He always brought his daughter-in-law Tao Yaoyao by his side all the time, his meaning was already very clear, he only had his own daughter-in-law in his eyes, but what happened to this Mu Yao, delusional disorder?

  "Mu Yao, are you suffering from paranoia ? I'll say it again, Di Feiye is mine, and no one can take it away!" Tao Yaoyao said domineeringly, saying that she was the petite among the group of people, although the current appearance is not good-looking, but When these words are spoken, the whole person looks domineering.

  Liu Mingxuan directly praised, "Sister Yao is the most domineering sister in the society!"

  Tao Yaoyao was a little speechless after hearing Liu Mingxuan's words. She only said these words once or twice, and then he used them.

  Di Feiye put his arms around Tao Yaoyao's waist directly, and then looked at Mu Yao coldly, "Because you are a woman, I have never talked to you, I don't like you, and I have never liked you before." You, Liu Mingxuan has already told you that Yaoyao and I have already had six children. Who do you think you are? You think you are good-looking, so you can just step in? Our relationship is irreplaceable by anyone. , and you can't catch my eyes with your looks."

  Di Feiye's words directly pierced into Mu Yao's mind, "You can't catch my eyes with your looks!"

  "My looks, can't it be Isn't it prettier than her? Isn't it prettier than her?" Mu Yao almost went crazy.

  Liu Mingxuan shook his head and said, "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder! And your current appearance is almost ugly." A jealous woman has the ugliest appearance.

  At this time, Di Feiye looked down at Tao Yaoyao. Tao Yaoyao blinked. Her husband meant to restore her to her original appearance. Is this really appropriate?

  Tao Yaoyao said directly via voice transmission, "Honey, our cultivation is too low now, can't this work?"

  "It's okay, don't worry, you have my husband here, don't be afraid!" All the men in the family were blown up. He was really fearless. Whoever dared to rob him of his wife would be blown up.

  By the way, these cultivators are too weak, and things from the mundane world can blow them up.

  If people in the comprehension world knew about Di Feiye's idea, they would probably scold him to death. After all, he could sneak into other people's venues without a sound, and the bomb would have to be a ton, right ? beings came over, they would probably be doomed, right?

  Tao Yaoyao made a direct decision at this time, and then everyone felt a white light flash in front of them, and then Tao Yaoyao's own demon appeared

  . straightened, did Tao Yaoyao become a celestial being? Why did she suddenly become a big beauty?

  Liu Mingxuan couldn't help swallowing, "Sister Yao, are you so beautiful? God, I don't even feel like I'm looking at you directly!" Such direct staring made him feel that he was looking at Sister Yao blasphemy.

  The others were also nodding vigorously around.

  "Student Tao Yaoyao, so you look so beautiful!" The girl who spoke looked at Di Feiye with regret. It's a pity to match this ugly guy. If you change it to a good-looking one , God knows their child How cute it would be!

  "Tao Yaoyao, you look so beautiful!"

  "Student Tao Yaoyao is so beautiful, Mu Yao, are you convinced?" Some people didn't want to let Mu Yao go, but At this moment, Mu Yao's entire face had turned pale, Was she so beautiful?

  Seeing Tao Yaoyao's appearance, Mu Yao was dumbfounded. She thought Tao Yaoyao was not as beautiful as her, but she never thought that Tao Yaoyao would be so beautiful. No wonder Di Feiye looked down on her!

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

166K 4K 17
Mafia ff top tae👆🏻 bottom kook👇🏻 Requested🎀 Mpreg🤰 #1 - toptae #2 - bottomkook
18.5K 423 17
After sacrificing himself to allow his homeworld to breathe life once again, Optimus Prime wakes up on Earth, but not the one he's come to know. And...
✓ Life in 1967 Seokmin

Исторические романы

44.3K 604 68
Author: taro puff pastry Type: Crossing and rebirth When Ji Mingzhu was fifteen, his parents died early, his grandmother died, and his two younger br...
144K 4.2K 36
"Well, you got cool finding skills. Jun Areum." Jeno had his annoying smirk on. I sighed. "You have a bad handwriting, Lee Jeno." I replied which se...