✔Interstellar Farming: Comman...

By prince05026

Author:Li Xinyu Category:Science Fiction Space Novel Link : https://www.69shu.com/txt/40804.htm Mecha wrecka... More

Announcement
1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-100
101-110
111-120
121-130
131-140
141-150
151-170
171-190
191-200
201-210
211-220
221-230
231-240
241-250
251-260
261-270
271-280
281-290
291-310
311-330
331-350
351-370
371-390
390-410
411-430
451-470
471-490
491-510
511-530
531-550
551-570
571-590
591-610
611-630
631-650
651-658
659-END
Ending 2-6

431-450

354 9 1
By prince05026

Chapter 431 Level 2 Plane 2

  The little girl saw that Tao Yaoyao showed no signs of fear, so she said quietly, "Teacher, there are will-o'-the-wisps here at night. I saw them all last night. There are blue ones and yellow ones. If I didn't hide in the mud at night, they probably would have eaten me."

  Tao Yaoyao seemed to understand a little bit that this little girl would suffocate, and this was entirely her own doing, right "That's phosphorus fire, right ?

  " Tao Yaoyao sensed her surroundings, but she didn't find any ghosts at all, so what the little girl said, she thought it should be phosphorus fire.

  "What is phosphorous fire?" The

  corner of Tao Yaoyao's mouth twitched. This is something related to chemistry. Do you want to tell her?

  Forget it, this world is obviously a world of cultivation, not a world of technology. a new discipline.

  Tao Yaoyao patted the little girl's shoulder, "Don't worry, I will be here tonight!"

  Tao Yaoyao is not a person who will treat her badly, and she plans to rest now, so she directly released a small wooden house with two people inside. In the meantime, she set up formations around, "Okay, go in and rest, don't worry, they won't be able to enter the house." The

  little girl rushed in cheerfully when she saw the house, she pointed directly at the living room and said, "Teacher, just let me sleep in the living room."

  "There is a bedroom over there, you sleep in that bedroom, and I sleep in this one." Tao Yaoyao pointed to the other side.

  The little girl's eyes lit up when she heard that, "Teacher, you really let me sleep in the bedroom."   "Thank you teacher!" The little girl rushed into the bedroom happily, and she found that the bed could not only support her weight, how could she roll over? It won't crush the bed, the little girl is so happy.

  "Well, I really let you sleep in the bedroom." In order to prevent the little girl from pressing the bed, she specially made a strong tatami mat, There is also a thick mat on top.

  The teacher is so kind to her, knows her weight, and prepares it specially for her! As night fell gradually,   Tao

  Yaoyao put up defensive formations around the wooden house, but she wasn't sure if she could prevent those phosphorus fires?

Yaoyao used her mental power to build another layer of defense, even after she made a layer of mental defense in her room, she lay down on her bed and began to close her eyes to rest her mind. In this unknown world, no matter what She has to guard against everything.

  Even this little girl, she couldn't believe it 100%.

  Tao Yaoyao originally planned to close her eyes and rest, but what she didn't expect was that she fell asleep unknownly. Logically speaking, this kind of situation should not have happened to her, but the fact is that it happened to her. body .

  Tao Yaoyao woke up in the middle of the night, she swept it with mental strength, the little girl slept really soundly, and she had already turned back to her original body, and she was still snoring.

  Tao Yaoyao looked outside the wooden house . Outside the defensive formation, there were densely packed flames of all kinds, including blue, red, and even green.

  Tao Yaoyao originally thought it was a phosphorous fire, but the phosphorous fire should be blue, and the red and green ones are obviously not phosphorous fires.

  Tao Yaoyao sensed for a while, in these flames, she actually felt the existence of vitality.

  The defensive cover blocked the flames outside, but the flames seemed to be burning and breaking the formation.

  Tao Yaoyao walked directly outside the wooden house, and she found that the flames seemed a little more excited when they saw her.

  Tao Yaoyao narrowed her eyes slightly, these flames were alive.

  But why are they fire, are they really souls? But Tao Yaoyao couldn't feel the soul breath of these flames at all.

  Tao Yaoyao directly stretched out her hand to grab a blue flame, caught the flame in her hand, and the flame turned into the shape of a little doll, rolling in Tao Yaoyao's palm, as if she was being coquettish.

  Tao Yaoyao tried to make a contract with the flame, and she found that it was easy to make a contract with the blue flame, and soon, the flame was contracted by her, and even the flame had never resisted.

  Tao Yaoyao looked at the flame outside, she regretted it a bit now, she had to contract the most powerful one if she wanted to contract the flame, why did she contract such a small flame.

  At this time, the blue flame seemed to have sensed Tao Yaoyao's displeasure, and it rolled in mid-air beside Tao Yaoyao resolutely, looking at it like that, as if expressing that it was also very powerful.

  It's just that although this flame has intelligence, it doesn't have the ability to communicate with Tao Yaoyao. At this moment, Tao Yaoyao grabbed another green flame, which seemed to be weaker. Before   tao

  Yaoyao studied it, her blue flame directly swallowed the green flame.

Curious, and she directly grabbed another red flame, which was obviously stronger than the two flames just now.

  The blue flame rushed up directly, and started fighting with the red flame.

  Because of the contract, Tao Yaoyao could feel that although the blue flame was weaker than the red flame, it was swallowing the red flame bit by bit and growing itself.

  Just like that, this blue flame devoured no less than ten flames back and forth , it finally appeared much stronger, and the most important thing is that it can now easily communicate with Tao Yaoyao.

  It used its consciousness to ask Tao Yaoyao to let it go out, and it wanted to go out to fight, but Tao Yaoyao didn't stop it, and just followed it.

  "What's the matter with these flames? Each of them seems to Be intelligent. Are they formed by themselves, or were they released by this school?

  However, thinking about what the little girl said, this swamp trial has already No one came in for a long time. It seems that there is something wrong with this trial place.

  Tao Yaoyao saw that her little blue fire showed no signs of suffering, so she didn't care about it anymore. She went back to the house directly. After resting, maybe Xiaolan will get the answer when she fully regains her sanity .

  When Tao Yaoyao returned to the house, the little girl was still soundly asleep, and a big white bear was crawling on the mattress. The pads fluctuated with her, and I have to say that this little girl is really cute.

  I just don' t know, what would the little girl think if she knew that the flame can be contracted to recognize the master?

  Tao Yaoyao continued to sleep, Sleeping here seems to be an easy thing, and Tao Yaoyao slept until dawn.

  Tao Yaoyao sensed Xiao Lan's call, and she directly called Xiao Lan in. Now Xiao Lan has completely become He looked like a little blue man, "Master! Owner! "

  Xiaohuo, what kind of existence are you?" "

  Xiaohuo flew around Tao Yaoyao excitedly, "Master, I am the fire seed, and now I am the only one who has succeeded in recognizing the master, and they are all envious of me now." "

  "You have a good relationship with them ?" "

  "Yes, yes!" "

  "Then you still devour them?" "

  I devoured them for their own good, and now they are all gathered together with me. Although they appear to be me, they still exist."

  Tao Yaoyao thought it was a bit strange, but she had never studied this type of fire before. It would be great if her husband was around, after all, her husband knew a lot about this kind of thing.

  (I have a fever, the update is late again today, sorry sorry!)

  (End of this chapter)

 Chapter 432 Level 2 Plane 3

  "Can you still disassemble them?" Tao Yaoyao suddenly asked.   "

  Yes!" Xiao Huo said with certainty, it just gathered them all into its body, it wasn't the kind of complete devouring.

tilted her head, forget it, she didn't think about it anymore, she directly put Xiaohuo into the contract space, she doesn't know much about this thing, and she can't contact her own space now, So it can only be taken back to the contract space.

  Xiaohuo didn't resist, after all, it still likes to stay in a quiet place during the day.

  Tao Yaoyao looked at the time and waited until nine o'clock before she woke up the little girl .

  The little girl slept comfortably this time. When Tao Yaoyao woke her up, she was still a little bit stuck in bed, but because Tao Yaoyao called her, she still didn't dare to stay in bed for too long, and just struggled to crawl. up.

  But she tried to climb three times and fell on the mattress, "Teacher, this bed is so comfortable, I feel like I can't get up."

  Tao Yaoyao was a little speechless, she took a wet wipe and threw it directly on the small The cold and wet wipes on the girl's face directly woke the little girl up, and she sat up straight, "Teacher, I'm awake!"

  Tao Yaoyao said, "Go wash up, breakfast I put it on the table in the living room for you."

  "Okay!" Thinking of the delicious fruit, the little girl jumped up greedily, and then ran to wash up, Tao Yaoyao prepared a basin of water for her in the yard.

  Seeing that the little girl washed her face casually, she ran into the living room and gnawed on an apple. She shook her head helplessly. It's all wet, this is called washing?

  Tao Yaoyao prepared more than a dozen fruits for her, and she ate all of them. Even so, she was still a little hungry, but this was the most she ate after entering the trial .

  The teacher is so kind. Knowing that she is a big eater, she prepared so many fruits for her. She had never eaten so many fruits at home before.

  The little girl continued to carry Tao Yaoyao forward again, but today's trial scene was a bit strange, and the temperature became a bit extremely hot.

  Tao Yaoyao felt a little strange, she didn't feel too hot even though there were so many fires last night, but why is it so hot now?

  "Teacher, do you feel that this trial place has become hotter?"

  "It is indeed hotter, we must go out as soon as possible, otherwise, we may be roasted into jerky. " Tao Yaoyao decided, no If this goes on, even though she can only use her mental power up to level 20 now, she still has no problem teleporting for a certain distance.

  When the little girl was about to say something, she suddenly realized that the scenery in front of her eyes seemed to have changed, and then, her eyes blurred, and then the position changed again.

  "Teacher, this is..."

  " This is teleportation, don't hold your breath, keep running!" Tao Yaoyao whispered, she didn't know if the place of trial was under surveillance, so even teleportation would I have to come quietly.

  The little girl kept running, and Tao Yaoyao kept taking her to teleport. It was supposed to take another two or three days to reach the end of the trial, but the two of them reached the end at noon.

  There were three flags placed at the finish line, the little girl directly took the first flag, and Tao Yaoyao directly took the second one.

  The little girl was surprised, "Does the teacher also need to take a flag?"

  "Oh, just take one!" Tao Yaoyao secretly sighed, she is not a teacher, she is also a student.

  It's just that there is no way to explain it to this little girl, forget it, let's go out and see the situation.

  The two of they got the flag, and then saw a white light flashing in front of them, and the two of them were directly teleported out of the trial ground.

  As soon as Tao Yaoyao came out here, she immediately sensed that her mental power had returned, she was already at level 60 mental power, if she couldn't come back, she would cry to death

  . space again. The first thing Tao Yaoyao did was to say hello to the six little guys in the space, "Baby, Mom is back!

  " Dad said, Dad is almost waiting."

  "Where is Dad now?"

  Tao Yaoyao sensed for a moment, there was no trace of Di Feiye in the space, and she scanned the surroundings.

  The place where she is now is a square, and there are quite a few people in this square, but because the place is very large, and no one is gathered together, she saw people in twos and threes sitting cross-legged on the ground , looking at the one in front of them. Big screen, and then whispered.

  Tao Yaoyao didn't find Di Feiye's location, she directly contacted Di Feiye with the ring, and Di Feiye's voice came over eagerly, "Where are you, Yaoyao ? I'll go find you!"

  Don't mention the voice too much In a hurry, Di Feiye knew that Tao Yaoyao was on the side of the square, so he teleported over directly.

  Seeing Di Feiye appearing beside her, Tao Yaoyao took his hand directly, "Husband!"

  Di Feiye hugged her directly, "I haven't been able to contact you for a few days, hurry up !" Kill me."

  Tao Yaoyao was a little strange, "Didn't you enter the proving ground?"

  "You entered the proving ground?" Di Feiye's eyes widened, but he thought about his wife's age, it seemed My daughter-in-law is just old enough to enter the training ground.

  Tao Yaoyao took out the flag she got. As soon as she took it out, someone from the square came to her immediately, "My little friend, you can register with me now."

  Tao Yaoyao Tilting his head, "I'm not a child!"

  Di Fei smiled at night, "Your age is on their side, you are a child, let's go, I' ll register with you."

  Tao Yaoyao looked at Di Fei Ye, "What about you?"

  "Two days ago, the academy was recruiting combat teachers, and I applied for the job." Di Feiye said with a smile.

  Tao Yaoyao opened her mouth wide in astonishment, "So, I'm a student and you are a teacher?"

  Di Feiye nodded seriously, "That's right, this world has fallen a little bit, and mental strength should be the lowest. Yes, but the mental power of the people here is lower."

  The people here are also lucky, so they were reincarnated into the secondary plane.

  Tao Yaoyao followed others to report, and she was assigned to the first class. What she didn't expect was that she was in the same class as that little girl.

  "Teacher, why are you here?" the little girl just finished reporting.

  Tao Yaoyao smiled, and then patted the little girl's head, "I'm your classmate now." The

  little girl's eyes widened, "With the ability of the teacher , how can I still go to school?"

  Tao Yaoyao Yaoyao smiled, she's fine here, let's see what this academy wants to learn first, "It's fine, going to school is fun."

  "That's great, I can stay with the teacher in the future Together." The comfortable mattress and delicious fruit waved to her not far away.

  Seeing the little girl's happy look, Tao Yaoyao smiled, "Yes, we can stay together for a while."

  Seeing his daughter-in-law being so affectionate with the little girl in front of him, Di Feiye felt a little uncomfortable, but he knew that he had to be more generous, otherwise his daughter-in-   law would be upset.

of this chapter)

  Chapter 433 Secondary Plane 4

  After Tao Yaoyao's registration, the next step is to allocate a dormitory, but Di Feiye didn't let her be allocated another dormitory. After all, he is a teacher but has a dormitory.

  Tao Yaoyao didn't enter the dormitory here, which made the little girl a little unhappy. Originally, she thought Tao Yaoyao could share a dormitory with her.

  Di Feiye took Tao Yaoyao to get familiar with the school, the little girl could only leave depressedly, the only person the little girl was interested in from the beginning to the end was Tao Yaoyao, for Di Feiye, a man who came out halfway, really What is not interesting at all.

  However, not everyone in this academy is as disinterested in beautiful men as the little girl.

  When Di Feiye took Tao Yaoyao around, a woman in red followed behind them.

  Speaking of which, the costumes of the people here are all strange. When Tao Yaoyao first saw the little girl, the little girl was dressed in the costume of a warrior . Tao Yaoyao didn't care about this kind of costume at first, so as for what to dress up, She didn't take it to heart.

  But now, behind the two of them, there is a red dress, which looks a bit like an ancient costume from the past. The most important thing about her appearance is that the woman in the red dress still has her breasts half exposed, which is obvious Just to seduce men.

  Tao Yaoyao looked a little angry.

  Di Feiye took her hand directly, "Don't pay attention to those things, they're just low-level foxes."

  "Are all foxes here like this?"

  "Not all of them are like this, I've seen Foxes A prince, that one looks quite upright."

  "It looks righteous, but it doesn't mean the real righteousness. The so-called upper beam is not straight and the lower beam is crooked. If you look at the lower beam, you can almost know what the upper beam is like. I think it's just a disguise." Seeing the appearance of this fox woman , making Tao Yaoyao displeased.

  When Di Feiye pulled Tao Yaoyao all the way to the teacher's dormitory, the fox woman was still hanging behind them, and Tao Yaoyao directly attacked her brain severely with mental power.

  "Ah!" The fox woman screamed and fell directly to the ground.

  Di Feiye dragged his daughter-in-law into the dormitory, and ignored that woman at all. He had a smile on his face, and his little daughter-in- law still cared about him very much.

  When the fox woman fell to the ground, several people came out. They were all members of the fox clan, and among them was the prince of the fox clan.

  Seeing the miserable state of the woman, he asked the people around him to help her up.

  When he brought the woman into his room, the woman knelt down on the ground, "Young master, the fox concubine has failed!" The

  fox prince looked at her coldly, "I can 't even do such small things well. What is the use of you?"

  This woman was also sent by the fox prince to follow Di Feiye, mainly because Di Feiye was so good-looking, even better than him, the prince of the fox clan, so how could he bear it? His purpose is to let Fox Ji destroy him.

  "Young master, there is a woman next to that man. She is extremely beautiful, a hundred times more beautiful than the fox girl. No matter how close the fox girl is, there is no way for him to be hooked. "

  "Oh?" Interested, someone is more beautiful than Hu Ji?

  Fox Ji is considered a beautiful woman in the Fox Clan, a hundred times more beautiful than her, and the princes of the Fox Clan really can't imagine it.

  " Oh, then I really want to see it." The fox prince narrowed his eyes slightly.

  At this time, Di Feiye was already sitting on the sofa in the living room with his daughter-in-law in his arms, and the furnitures here were all arranged according to his daughter-in-law's preferences.

  Di Feiye didn't intend to let anyone into his dormitory, so he wasn't worried about any illegal decorations here.

  Tao Yaoyao told Di Feiye what happened to her at the trial site, and then she let Xiao Huo out.

  "Honey, this is Xiao Huo, and it has made a contract with me."

  When Di Feiye saw Xiao Huo, he was still interested. He was of the fire element, so he easily grabbed Xiao Huo.

  Tao Yaoyao immediately said, "Xiao Huo, how many of the biggest fire seeds in your body should be released."

  "Master, how many do you want to release?" When Xiao Huo saw Di Feiye, he was very excited. The fire attribute on this person made him feel very friendly.

  "Let's separate out seven first." Tao Yaoyao also brought out the six little guys from her family. She saw that her husband's dormitory had a defensive formation, so she was not worried about taking the children out at all. , there will be any danger.

  The small fire directly released seven fire seeds, one of the The largest is fire red, and Di Feiye saw that this fire seed was directly caught in his hands. As for the remaining six fire seeds, four were green, two were blue. colored.

  The four green ones are for Dabao and his four boys, and the two blue ones are for the little girls Wubao and Liubao.

  After Tao Yaoyao saw that everyone had contracted the tinder, a smile appeared on her face, as expected, haha, she felt that she had made a fortune.

  You must know that if you have a fire seed on your body, it means that you can make alchemy in the future. Although they don't have the alchemy formula in the cultivation world, they will go there one day sooner or later.

  "Everyone have a good match with the fire, maybe in the future our whole family will be able to make alchemy!" Tao Yaoyao said with a smile.

  Di Feiye pinched her face and said, "You can still refine weapons!"

  Tao Yaoyao nodded fiercely, yes, you can still refine weapons and so on.

  "I just don' t know what grade these fires are." Tao Yaoyao didn't study fires.

  Di Fei Ye said, "Since there are a lot of tinder in Xiaohuo's body, I don't think it is too precious." If it is precious, there will not be so many.

  Xiaohuo is a little depressed, it is also very precious, okay, how can ordinary people have it?

  You must know that because of the existence of these fires, the trial site has been abandoned for a long time. If the master did not appear, it is estimated that the trial site would be completely scrapped. For example, now, the current trial site should be completely abandoned. It has become a land of flames. After all, without the suppression of these fires, the things below probably all ran out.

  But Xiaohuo can't say it. After all, there are too many secrets in that trial place, which are not what humans should know, and he can't say it casually.

  Tao Yaoyao didn't know what Xiaohuo was hiding, but she didn't worry too much about these things at first, after all, no matter where she went, she got a lot of benefits, she was not a person who passed by.

  And at this time, the college knew from the mouth of the little girl that what they entered was actually a trial place that they had been unable to enter for many years, and they immediately began to test that trial place. It doesn't matter , they found that the trial site had turned into a sea of ​​flames. It is estimated that no one will be able to enter it at this moment. After all, the bones and slag are probably burned away.

  (end of this chapter )

 Chapter 434 Level 2 Plane 5

  The little girl came to find Tao Yaoyao, "Teacher, what should I do? The trial ground we entered has become a land of flames. I'm really worried that the academy will find Tao Yaoyao." Our troubles."

  Tao Yaoyao blinked and turned into a fire? Maybe this has something to do with the fire? But the small fires are the kindling seeds. They have all left, so how could there be a sea of ​​​​fire there? But it is estimated that no one will be able to enter that trial place forever, Tao Yaoyao smiled, this is fine, as long as her secrets are not discovered by others.

  "Don't worry, little girl, the higher-ups didn' t look for us, so let's just pretend to be stupid." Tao Yaoyao pinched her face with a smile.

  The little girl nodded her head fiercely, "Okay, teacher, I'll listen to you!" Don't mention how cute this is.

  Di Feiye frowned while watching, but he realized that his wife was really kind to this little girl.

  He heard what his wife said, that is, this little girl transformed into a piggyback and ran for two days, so she has deep feelings just like that?

  Time flew by and it was the day of the report. During this time, Tao Yaoyao stayed in the dormitory with Di Feiye. Although they didn't come out, they all saw what happened in the college.

  "I'm going to report today! Thinking of staying with a group of tender guys, I feel pressured." Tao Yaoyao was a little unhappy, but she found out that all the tender guys were reporting, Wouldn't she be too conscious as an old aunt walking inside?

  Di Feiye saw his daughter-in-law's little anxiety, and directly pampered her on the head and said, "Don't worry, you are much tenderer than them."

  Tao Yaoyao tilted her head, she was short A little, but really tender than those guys?

  Tao Yaoyao had completely forgotten about her pretty face, no matter where it was placed, no one would think she was old.

  When Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye walked out of the dormitory, both of them felt at the same time that someone was staring at them.

  To be honest, they only paid attention to the situation of the college these two days, but they didn't pay attention to the situation around their dormitory.

  After all, this is a dormitory, and they don't pay attention to it, because they are also worried about seeing something they shouldn't see.

  Di Feiye took Tao Yaoyao's hand, and the two of them walked towards the reporting place. The reporting place was in the square. There were quite a lot of recruits this time, so they still needed to be divided into classes.

  This division is based on cultivation, Di Feiye looked at his wife and said, "Suppress your cultivation at level 20."

  "Is level 20 too high?" Tao Yaoyao hesitated After all, she saw that the newly enrolled students in the entire square were almost all at the tenth level, and none of them reached the twentieth level.

  . "Speaking of which, they had already hidden it.

  "This second-level plane feels like it's fallen very badly."

  "Well, this world should have experienced a very cruel war." Di Feiye had read the college's narration about this world, but the history is not long, probably there is only a history of nearly a hundred years, and there is no record of a hundred years ago.

  "It should be, when I gave fruit to the little girl, she had never eaten apples or anything before. It can be said that she had never eaten delicious fruit, and she usually seemed to be in a half-full state. Don't look at the little girl as a bear. , but she is a bit malnourished " Actually Tao Yaoyao was really curious.

  "Baby, aren't you caring a little too much for her?" Di Feiye didn't like his wife paying too much attention to others.

  "Husband, she's just a little girl." Tao Yaoyao couldn't help but look at her husband teasingly, the jealousy was not worth it.

  Di Feiye said gloomily, "I don't like that you pay too much attention to others!"

  "Well, I won't pay too much attention to them in the future." Tao Yaoyao was actually just curious. Why can't people even have food and clothing?

  When we got to the reporting place, many people were queuing up and waiting for the report. Tao Yaoyao also stood at the back and entered the school again.

  Don't know what to learn in this school?

  If she didn't want to explore the bottom of this world, she wouldn't have to enter this world like she is now.

  Tao Yaoyao sensed for a while, but she didn't sense any identity badges on everyone, so she just followed behind the crowd.

  Di Feiye was called away by other teachers, as if there was something wrong.

  But at this moment, the two men who had been following them suddenly stood behind her.

  Tao Yaoyao distanced herself from those two people, because she could feel the body odor from the two people. These two people belonged to the fox clan, and the smell was really bad.

  Tao Yaoyao distanced herself from these two people, but these two people intentionally or unintentionally wanted to get closer to Tao Yaoyao.

  It was also thanks to Tao Yaoyao's use of her mental power that these two men had no way to get close to her.

  At this moment, the two men standing behind Tao Yaoyao were in a hurry. You must know that their prince wanted this woman. If they couldn't bring her back, the prince would definitely torture them to death.

  The two became more and more anxious, but at this time, Tao Yaoyao registered. Tao Yaoyao registered a name casually, then filled in some information randomly, and finally recorded her own ability level. class.

  The teacher was a little shocked, "You are already in level 20 now?"

  Tao Yaoyao nodded, "Yes, teacher!"

  "Then you can enter the graduating class directly, and the graduating class is now about level 20." With such a high level of cultivation, in the eyes of the teacher, there is no there is no need to waste time here at the academy.

  "Teacher, can you go directly to the graduating class?"

  "Okay, what's wrong with that? Your level is enough, so you will naturally go into the graduating class. It's a waste of time to go into other classes." The teacher said seriously , and soon he Tao Yaoyao was given an ID card, the class on this ID card is really a graduation class, and it is still a class one.

  Tao Yaoyao is very clear, this class should be the best class in the graduating class, and this teacher has a good impression of her.

  Tao Yaoyao is holding a graduation class sign, and the two men behind her are a little afraid to touch her casually, not because of anything else, but because Tao Yaoyao is much higher than their cultivation level, the two The talent is level ten, but Tao Yaoyao is already level twenty. They are glad that they didn't do anything casually, otherwise they must have been planted.

  These two people don't have the heart to stare at Tao Yaoyao anymore, because Tao Yaoyao is in the same class as their prince now.

  This matter can only be handed over to their own princes to handle it in person, they don't have the ability anymore.

  Tao Yaoyao didn't expect the two people following her to leave so simply, without even struggling.

  "Strange, what is this fox thing going to do?" Tao Yaoyao narrowed her eyes slightly. She saw the fox woman who was staring at her husband two days ago in the reporting team.

  The corner of Tao Yaoyao's mouth twitched, why are there Foxes everywhere, could they be the same group?

  (end of this chapter)

Chapter 435 Level 2 Plane 6

  Tao Yaoyao didn't even know why she had such a deep affinity with the Fox Clan, but now that she's in the graduating class, she doesn't have to stay with the elementary school students who just entered the academy.

  This made Tao Yaoyao breathe a sigh of relief, just when Tao Yaoyao was about to go back to the dormitory alone, someone stopped her.

  Tao Yaoyao looked at the big man in front of him, about 1.95 meters tall, but he was as tall as two or three ordinary people horizontally, "Is there anything wrong?"

  The big man looked at Tao Yaoyao's face obsessively, which made Tao Yao Yao felt very uncomfortable.

  "It's okay, please get out of the way!" Tao Yaoyao ' s tone became a little cold.

  "You're from the fox clan, right? I'm from the brown bear clan. Would you like to follow me, little beauty? I guarantee that you'll eat hot food and drink spicy food."

  Tao Yaoyao wanted to bypass him directly when she heard this. But this guy is too big, if Tao Yaoyao is left, he will be left, and if Tao Yaoyao is right, he will be right.

  Originally, Tao Yaoyao didn't intend to cause trouble, but this guy was so ignorant, she kicked him out, and this guy flew out for 20 or 30 meters, then Tao Yaoyao ignored him and went straight back The dormitory went.

  It seems that this appearance is still a bit too enchanting, but how does she look like a fox clan?Look at the demonic look of that red-clothed female demon, she is called the Fox clan, she looks so upright, can she be called the Fox clan?

  Tao Yaoyao was a little upset. When she returned to the dormitory, Di Feiye hadn 't come back yet, so she went directly into the space to play with the little ones.

  Speaking of it, people in this world seem to be all beast tribes, but why doesn't she feel the evil spirit from other people except the fox tribe?

  Just like the little girl, although she has no cultivation base, she can transform into a human being, and she also has a beast shape, which is really strange.

  And the brown bear just now belonged to the bear clan just like the little girl.

  Originally, Tao Yaoyao thought that the bear clan was as cute as little girls, but that brown bear destroyed her feeling.

  As soon as Tao Yaoyao arrived at the plantation, the little ones surrounded her.

  "Mom, how is school?"

  "Mom , when can we go to school?"

  "Yes, Mom, we want to go to school too."

  "Mom!"

  Tao Yaoyao looked at the expected eyes of the children. To be honest, she really She really wants to meet their request, but at least she can't do it now. She doesn't know the world so well now. At least she hasn't seen children in this school, and almost all the people who enter the school are teenagers.

  Tao Yaoyao touched their little heads one by one, "Hey, after a while we get familiar with this place and I'll find a school for you outside, okay? Of course, if you want to, send people to our space School is fine too."

  Originally, Tao Yaoyao thought they were too young, but now it seems that they love learning so much, the school in the space can let them go, anyway, in their own space, if they are happy, they don' t need to take care of them. Worried that they will suffer.

  "Can we really go?" Dabao frowned. The abilities of the people there were too low, and he actually didn't like it.

  Tao Yaoyao noticed Dabao's expression, and she chuckled lightly, "Mom knows that your abilities are very high, and you are not on the same starting line as them, but you can always learn different things in school, and no matter where you are , you have to start from scratch, don't you?"

  "Oh!" Dabao replied depressedly.

  "Let's go, since you want to go to school so much, mom will enroll today, and I will accompany you to enroll today!" Even if the school arranges a separate teacher to tell them stories.

  Tao Yaoyao's requirements for the school are very low, after all, they no longer need to learn any cultivation abilities in school.

  Tao Yaoyao just walked out of her plantation with the six little guys, and then walked all the way to the commercial street.

  Now the commercial street has expanded into several streets. What Tao Yaoyao didn't expect was that she saw a kindergarten on the commercial street.

  "Let's go, let's go to that kindergarten." Tao Yaoyao took the six little guys to the second lane of the commercial street, where the kindergarten was inside.

  When Tao Yaoyao was walking with the children, Kaixin appeared, "Master , don't go there."

  Tao Yaoyao looked at Kaixin, "What's the matter?"

  Kaixin curled her lips and said, "Master, don't go there."It's not a normal kindergarten at all, but a horror kindergarten, don't take the little masters there, isn't our school not enough?"

  Tao Yaoyao glanced at this time, and after seeing the furniture in that kindergarten , the corner of her mouth twitched, "The owner of this store is probably suffering from some serious illness?"

  "I think so too, this is a person from a parallel dimension. According to him, the kindergartens over there are all like this , and everyone likes it."

  The corners of Tao Yaoyao's mouth twitched, the whole kindergarten was full of bloody horror themes, how sick must it be to be able to study in such a scary place?

  "Let's go, let's go directly to our school!" Kaixin grabbed the little guys directly, and then teleported directly to the school in the woods with Tao Yaoyao.

  At this moment, the sound of reading was heard in the school, and the six little guys were immediately attracted.

  As soon as Tao Yaoyao and the others came out, the teachers of the school came out to welcome them. Most of the teachers in this school are robot teachers, but they are all very intelligent ones.

  So Tao Yaoyao said, and soon, the six little guys were brought into the classroom. Originally, they shouldn't be in the same class, but who made the school less crowded?

  What Tao Yaoyao didn't expect was that as soon as the six little guys sat in the classroom, they immediately read along with the students. Judging from their appearance, they still liked the current atmosphere very much.

  After sending the child here, and the Bank of Communications happily helped to watch over it, Tao Yaoyao went straight out of the space because Di Feiye had returned.

  "Baby, did something happen today?" Di Feiye was a little upset. When he was not present, his wife was molested.

  "I kicked him." Tao Yaoyao laughed, even if the big brown bear was heavy, she kicked him directly.

  "Good kick! In the future, I will kick hard when encountering such things, and my husband will take care of it."

  "Okay!" Tao Yaoyao thought for a while and talked about the two fox guys who were following them. It's inexplicable, and it's a bit inexplicable to leave, but it feels like Mi'er wants to know which class she is in, which makes her a little puzzled.

  When Di Feiye knew that his daughter-in-law had entered the graduating class, he was a little unhappy, because the freshmen he taught did not teach the graduating class.

  Tao Yaoyao took his hand and smiled, " I entered the graduation class, which means I will graduate soon. After I graduate, let's go to the cities of this world to see what's going on. Son."

  "Okay!" If it wasn't for his daughter-in-law who wanted to study here, he would have already planned to quit, and when he applied for the job, it was only because he didn't find a wife, but now that he has, he doesn't care about anything else.

  (end of this chapter)

  Chapter 436 Level 2 Plane 7

  Time flies, and finally it's time for classes to start. During this time, Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye stayed in Di Feiye's dormitory except for occasional visits to the cafeteria.

  However, as soon as the two of them went out, the foxes were a little ready to move.

  "Now I understand that the foxes staring at us are a group of eight people." Tao Yaoyao frowned. She didn't remember that they had offended the foxes. Why did these foxes keep "Have you provoked them ?

  " Tao Yaoyao looked at Di Feiye.

  "I haven't seen it before!" Di Feiye had never seen these foxes before. Later, when he went back to the dormitory with his wife, he saw the fox in red. As for why they were staring at them, he wondered . really do not know.

  But Di Feiye had already checked, and among the group of foxes was a prince of the fox clan, who was in the same class as his young wife.

  This made Di Feiye a little upset. prince of the fox clan must have taken a fancy to his little wife. It seemed that he would pay more attention to it in the future.

  However, Di Feiye didn't tell Tao Yaoyao that Tao Yaoyao hated these guys anyway, so he didn't 't think he needed to change his wife's views.

  The class is finally starting, can those fox guys calm down a bit?

  Tao Yaoyao went directly to the graduating class to report, and Di Feiye also went to his class, and the two of them were completely separated during the day.

  When Tao Yaoyao was brought to the class by the teacher, the people in the class were making noise, but when they saw Tao Yaoyao, they were all stunned.

  "Wow, so beautiful!"

  Someone touched the prince of the fox clan, "Hu Fei, is it from your fox clan?"

  "No!"

  "Not from the fox clan, but still so beautiful?"

  "Not from the fox clan, there are many people who are beautiful." Someone next to him said.

  Hu Fei's complexion suddenly became a little ugly. thought that the Fox people were the most beautiful, but until he met Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao, this made him feel uncomfortable.

  Obviously, the ones who should be praised should be those of the fox clan.

  Even if Hu Fei thinks that Tao Yaoyao is really pretty, and he likes it very much, he is still unhappy now.

  Tao Yaoyao noticed the prince of the fox clan, she felt like she was vomiting to death, no matter how she went to class, she still met the guy from the fox clan.

  The teacher introduced Tao Yaoyao, Tao Yaoyao nodded to everyone, and went straight to the back, where there was an empty table.

  Tao Yaoyao noticed for a while, except for the prince of the fox clan, the others didn't seem to have any intentions.

  The class has started, and Tao Yaoyao has always been curious about what class will be held here.

  The teacher talked about fighting skills, and also talked about the hidden weaknesses of each race. Individually, and then pointed out their weaknesses one by one.

  The teacher doesn't just point it out, he also helps these students, telling them how to overcome these weaknesses.

  "Students are in the graduating class now. We have classes in the first half of the year, but in the second half of the year, some of our practical classes may have to go to the battlefield. Don't have any fluke mentality. The battlefield is for each of us. A place where you have to go. If you don't understand your weaknesses and overcome your weaknesses, then you will only be in a position where you will be beaten."

  The teacher looked at Tao Yaoyao at this time, and he called Tao Yaoyao down too, but he didn't ask Tao Yaoyao's race, he looked at Tao Yaoyao and frowned, "This classmate's body Too petite, the demons are huge on the battlefield, so petite like you, but it's a disadvantage."

  Tao Yaoyao smiled, Teacher, why don't we fight! Tao Yaoyao secretly said Anyway, she has been trained by her husband for so long in actual combat, and she still doesn't believe that she can't beat the teacher in front of her.

  "Okay, let's go out!" The teacher also wanted to try Tao Yaoyao's combat power. After all, if there are some students with weak combat power, they can write a letter of recommendation and recommend them to do other jobs instead of going to the battlefield of.

  Tao Yaoyao and the teacher stood directly on the open space at the door, and soon, the teacher started to move, and Tao Yaoyao's side also started to move.

  The two fought together in an instant. You must know that this teacher has also been on the battlefield, and has participated in countless battles. When he fought with Tao Yaoyao   , he was a little shocked. This student is so powerful . The teacher waved his hand and said no more. The teacher knew very well that the student let him go and didn't let him lose in front of so many students.

  "Why didn't the teacher stop fighting ?"

  "Yeah, the winner hasn't been decided yet!"

  "The new classmate is so strong!"

  "I thought it was just a vase, but I didn't expect to be able to fight the teacher for so long. "

  "Yes, yes!"

  "I think we can form a team with her when we go to the battlefield."

  "Well, she is so strong, if we form a team with her, our lives will be guaranteed."

  Tao Yaoyao heard the conversations of these students, and she thought to herself, whether she can go to this battlefield or not depends on her own wishes. To be honest, she doesn't want to intervene in the battles on these planes, but looking At the current situation, she seems to have escaped. However, after all, the teacher must be paying attention to her now.

  The teacher feels that Tao Yaoyao can be a teacher now, and being a student is really too wasteful

  . saw the scene of Tao Yaoyao fighting with the teacher, he was stunned for a moment. Others didn't see it, but he saw it. Tao Yaoyao stopped, otherwise the teacher would lose.

  A beautiful girl who is stronger than the teacher, Hu Fei felt that he should not provoke this woman before, since she is so powerful, then that man should be even stronger.

  Tao Yaoyao didn't even know, because this battle of hers directly made Hu Fei retreat. After all, Hu Wei's combat power is very weak. He always pays attention to his own face, and doesn't care about his combat power at all. Hu Fei is the prince of the fox clan, he has the authority not to go to the battlefield.

  Tao Yaoyao didn't pay attention to other people's expressions, she was concerned about the teacher now, she was worried that the teacher would make some unbelievable decision.

  After all, the teacher didn't say much, but next, when he talked about fighting skills, he would talk about his battle with Tao Yaoyao.

  Tao Yaoyao was a little depressed. In fact, after the teacher said this, most of the students knew that Tao Yaoyao's combat power was very strong, and it was very likely to defeat the teacher. Otherwise, why would the teacher respect her so much?

  The whole morning was taught by this teacher. Finally, when it was the lunch break, Tao Yaoyao ran directly to the cafeteria. She and Di Feiye made an appointment to eat together in the cafeteria.

  When Tao Yaoyao arrived at the cafeteria, she went directly to make food. She made food for two people and sat in a corner waiting for Di Feiye.

  However, what Tao Yaoyao didn't expect was that Di Feiye was surrounded by a group of girls into the cafeteria.

  (Sorry, the update is late today. The main reason is that I am not feeling well, and I have heatstroke. In addition, it is very hot today, so it has been delayed until now.)

  (End of this chapter)

Chapter 437 Level 2 Plane 8

  Of course, if you look closely, you will find that Di Feiye has protected himself with mental power, and those girls really want to get close to him, but unfortunately, they don't have this opportunity.

  " Teacher Di, what do you want to eat, let me cook for you!" A girl showed great hospitality.

  "No, thank you students for your enthusiasm. I made an appointment with your teacher's wife to eat in the restaurant." Di Feiye finally breathed a sigh of relief when he saw his daughter-in-law. He walked towards Tao   Yaoyao

  directly, and as soon as he left, those girls all chased after him, mistress?

t be any mistresses!

  However, when these girls approached, they saw Tao Yaoyao. Although she was a bit petite, she was absolutely exquisite in appearance, and she seemed to be a good match for Teacher Di.

  Of course, this is just what some people think

  . girl looked at Tao Yaoyao and said, "Who are you? Do you think you are worthy of Teacher Di?"

  Tao Yaoyao smiled at the girl's jealous face, "Whether I deserve it or not should be your Teacher Di's decision." Don' t you?"

  Tao Yaoyao finished speaking and looked at Di Feiye, "Husband, what do you say?"

  Di Feiye smiled and pinched her little face, "I can learn from you my heart!" Tao   Yaoyao

  looked at the little girls, "Kids, Teacher Di is not suitable for you, you should find other classmates!"

She was jealous, and she saw Teacher Di. You must know that when she was in the clan, many young talents approached her , but she refused them all. Since she met Teacher Di, she felt that Teacher Di was the only one who could match her. Someone who deserves her.

  She cleaned her fists. This woman is really annoying. If she died, would Teacher Di notice her?

  The girl looked at Tao Yaoyao with murderous intent, Tao Yaoyao curled her lips, how could someone with tenth level power want her life?

  At this time, a teacher came over and kicked them out, "What are you all doing here, eating around other people, what are you talking about?" The

  group of girls finally left unwillingly, and the teacher took a picture He patted Di Feiye on the shoulder, "Aye, work hard." The teacher took a look at Tao Yaoyao and left directly.

  Tao Yaoyao looked at Di Feiye, "You are very good at recruiting people!"

  "I didn't say a word to them all the way, they are too annoying." Di Feiye felt that he was too innocent, so he used his mental strength to protect him. I stopped myself, a few girls wanted to touch porcelain , but they all fell to the ground.

  Tao Yaoyao stood up and patted his head, "Well, you did a great job!"

  Di Feiye was comforted by Tao Yaoyao's actions, but the girls in the distance clenched their fists one by one, Why? ? Why is their handsome and handsome teacher like a little milk dog?

  These girls are very angry, but they don't know where to use this anger.

  After all, Di Feiye really ignored them all the way, they thought Teacher Di was not talkative, but seeing him whispering to that woman all the time, it wasn't that he was not talkative at all, but that he didn't meet the right person.

  After Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao had lunch, the two of them went directly back to the dormitory. It was still early, and the two of them wanted to stay together for a while. Being stared at in the dining room made them a little nervous. uncomfortable.

  When the two returned to the dormitory, Tao Yaoyao let out a long breath, "Are these orcs so direct?"

  "Well, I guess they will make trouble for you!"

  "Let them come to look for me, I have defeated all the teachers, and I am still afraid of them?" Tao Yaoyao is very confident in herself now.

  "There is a battlefield here."

  "I heard from the teacher that it is a battlefield where the demons are fighting."

  "Want to go see it?"   Di Feiye really worked harder than Tao Yaoyao, Tao Yaoyao is currently learning how to plant.   Tao Yaoyao discovered one thing, the planting here is all the most common planting, not the planting with supernatural powers.

  "I think we can go there in the second half of the semester." Tao Yaoyao looked at it Di Feiye.

  Di Feiye smiled and said, "I'm a teacher of the academy, and I can apply to go to the battlefield at any time."

  "Is it so convenient?"

  Di Feiye shook his head, "It should be that the battlefield is short of people."

  "If the battlefield is short of people, Then our graduating class may not be able to wait until the second half of the semester." Tao Yaoyao remembered the teacher's eyes, and the teacher seemed to be looking forward to her going to the battlefield.

  "Whenever you go, I'll go with you." Di Feiye wanted to stay with his wife no matter what.

  " Okay!"

  Di Feiye asked at this time, "The prince of the fox tribe is in your class."

  "I fought with the teacher once, and he is very calm now." Ever since she fought against the teacher without losing, The classmates in the class looked at her differently.

  "He's very weak!" "Well, he's just a guy who likes to look at his face." Tao   Yaoyao

  has roughly seen who Hu Fei is. Yes, he is so weak after all.

and Tao Yaoyao were chatting here, Hu Fei also had a meeting with his subordinates there, "I won't follow those two people anymore."

  "Prince, why?"

  "Those two people are very strong !"

  "How strong can it be?"

  "Today, that woman fought with the teacher, and she didn't lose for half an hour, and it was the teacher who called the stop."

  "So, she won the teacher?" Hu Ji's eyes widened. , she also intends to seduce other men, this is the rhythm of courting death, right?

  Should she be thankful now that she hasn't started to do it yet?

  Hu Ji's words made everyone else look at Hu Fei. Hu Fei nodded, "In order to save face for the teacher, I made a tie with the teacher."

  "It seems that we really have no way to provoke him. He must be a hero."

  "Not necessarily a hero, but they must be at the top." Hu Fei still has high expectations for them.

  "Then close the team! Everyone, don't ask for trouble in the future."

  Tao Yaoyao didn't even think that she had such a fight today and gained so many benefits.

  Those who had thought about her in the class had no idea at all.

  In the afternoon, Tao Yaoyao was going to have a planting class, and Di Feiye was resting, so Di Feiye went back to the space. He found that some of his little ones had gone to school, and they seemed to like the atmosphere very much. .

  Di Feiye watched them quietly for a long time, but he left quietly without letting anyone find him.

  Di Feiye searched for some books in the commercial street and read them.

  Tao Yaoyao saw several students with wood abilities in the class, but none of them knew how to use their abilities in planting.

  They all used the most primitive tools to plant fruit trees and grow food there. Sometimes Tao Yaoyao even couldn't understand what they were doing, because some crops were planted outside by some ignorant students.

  Is this really planting?

  (end of this chapter)

 Chapter 438 Level 2 Plane 9

  Tao Yaoyao really couldn't bear to look at these people's cultivation.

  And the most important thing is that the teacher will not come to correct it at all, as if these students can get things into it, it is already very good.

  If you think about it, these are also orcs. It is good enough for them to know how to plant. As for burying the roots outside... forget it, the ignorant are not guilty!

  Tao Yaoyao took a small sapling and walked directly to a corner. At this moment, someone walked up to her, "Student, do you need me to dig a hole for you?"

  Tao Yaoyao looked at the person who came over, This person is the boorish man who buried the roots outside just now, she nodded, "Thank you, classmate."

  This guy dug the hole very quickly, just when he was going to help Tao Yaoyao plant the tree, Tao Yaoyao took the tree Dodged, "I planted it myself, the one you planted can't survive."

  "Huh? Why did my classmate say that?" The reckless man didn't know what he did wrong .

  Tao Yaoyao pointed to the root, "This is its root, and it can live only when the root is buried in the soil. If you bury the other side of it in the soil, then it will only have a dead end." The

  reckless man widened his eyes. Eyes, "Students lie, people over there are like that."

  Tao Yaoyao was a little speechless, what is this guy's body? Why don't you know how to teach?

  Tao Yaoyao smiled, and said, "Then watch!" After saying this, Tao Yaoyao directly buried Chen's tree in the pit, and then directly used the wood-type ability, and saw the tree in front of her It began to grow in an instant, and it continued to grow to a height of more than ten meters before stopping.

  Tao Yaoyao looked at the stunned man and said , "Let's go, let's take a look at the tree you planted."

  Tao Yaoyao walked up to the tree, and then directly started to give birth. The roots of the tree grew longer, but they didn't grow taller.

  The reckless man rubbed his head, could it be that he really planted the wrong tree?   At this moment, he saw the trees planted by his classmates around him. It seemed that the trees planted by everyone were different from the one he planted.

  "Can other people's trees grow?" the reckless man asked Tao Yaoyao.

Other people were also paying attention to them. After all, Tao Yaoyao made the tree grow so big just now, which really shocked them.   To be honest, the teacher didn't know much, they The reason for planting is mainly because the environmental damage of this plane is quite serious, and many places have been desertified due to lack of vegetation.   Tao Yaoyao originally didn't want to take on this matter, but seeing everyone's expectant eyes, she decided to teach them how to plant.   Next, under Tao Yaoyao's reminder, everyone dug a hole to bury the tree, and then watered it.

  Tao Yaoyao directly cast a wood-type ability, and saw that the trees planted by other students nearby began to grow, but the tree planted by the reckless man remained unchanged.   The reckless man hurriedly dug out the tree again, and then planted it upside down. He looked at Tao Yaoyao earnestly, "Can

  it still live?"

life.

  The reckless man was excited. This was the feeling of planting a tree.

  Speaking of which, although the people in their village planted a lot of trees every year , few survived. Most of them were wrong.

  The reckless man's planting skills were also learned from the village they owned.

  Tao Yaoyao has spawned a lot of these trees, and the teacher walked up to her excitedly, "Student Tao Yaoyao, why don't you teach them how to plant them?

  After this set of procedures, basically the death rate of the tree will not be too high, Tao Yaoyao gave birth to a child again.

  The students saw that the tree they had just planted was full of life, and they were all excited and suffering.

  "The trees I planted are alive, I want to tell my mother."

  "The trees we planted in the village are not alive, so they have been making mistakes all along." The reckless man decided to teach him well when he returned home. People in the village, as long as they make trees, none of the trees they plant will fail to survive.

  When Tao Yaoyao was wondering if the afternoon class was over, the teacher directly brought over a pack of sunflower seeds, "Student Tao Yaoyao, can you help plant these?"

  "Sunflower seeds?"

  "You really know each other!" was excited.

  "Of course I know it!" Tao Yaoyao looked at the sunflower seeds in her hand, a little hard to say, only two of the seeds in this bag were whole, and the rest were flat

  . two seeds, "Teacher, only these two can be planted, and the rest are dead." The

  teacher's eyes turned red when she heard that, "Student Tao Yaoyao, can you help me get more seeds?"Some seeds, now there is only this bag of sunflower seeds left in the whole plane, and it says that this thing is very important."

  Tao Yaoyao tilted her head, "Why is it important?" These orcs still know how to extract oil "

  I'm not sure about this. Anyway, the people above said that species in this world cannot be made rarer."

  Tao Yaoyao directly threw two seeds on the ground, and when the teacher bent down to pick them up, the two One seed went straight into the soil, and after a while, two sunflower seedlings grew out, and Tao Yaoyao began to give birth.

  It was a piece of cake for her to give birth to these two little things, but the teacher next to her didn't dare to make a fuss.

  Until, Tao Yaoyao directly took down the sunflower flower plate, "Teacher, these are all seeds, shouldn't it be enough?" The

  teacher slowly broke open some sunflower seeds, and saw that each one was full of material, she She was so excited that she almost cried, "Thank you classmate Tao Yaoyao! Thank you!" The   teacher

  went back to report to the leader with the sunflower in her arms, and Tao Yaoyao sat aside directly.

the sunflower's flower disc just now, and didn't find anything unusual. Why would the world say that this thing is very important?

  Tao Yaoyao couldn't figure it out, but she was too lazy to think about it now.

  The classmates are now looking at her from afar, and now no one dares to get close to her or disturb her. Even the prince of the Fox Clan, Hu Fei, feels his humbleness when facing Tao Yaoyao. she is like a god in this world.

  After all, in their eyes, even if the gods appeared, it would be impossible for this barren hill that had just been planted to become the green and shaded sky so quickly.

  Everyone is nestling under the shade of the trees right now, it's really cool here, at least several degrees cooler than when the trees were planted just now.

  Now everyone seemed to understand why the elders encouraged them to plant trees.

  Everyone quietly peeped at Tao Yaoyao, each of them was thinking, if there is a chance to abduct classmate Tao Yaoyao to their village, then the surrounding environment of their village will become like As it is now, their lives will definitely get better and better in the future.

  And the most important thing is that Tao Yaoyao can also solve the problem of seeds. They have only heard of the kind of sunflower just now, and now classmate Tao Yaoyao has planted so many seeds, and there may be more in the future. , Couldn't their stockade also get this kind of seed?

  (end of this chapter)

 Chapter 439 Level 2 Plane 10

  Tao Yaoyao used her spiritual sense to observe the surroundings of the academy before. To be honest, the environment around the academy is very harsh. She thought that the academy had to be built in such a desolate place, but now it seems that , the environment of this secondary plane should be so harsh.

  Tao Yaoyao also noticed the eager eyes of her classmates. She knew it was because her planting attracted everyone's attention, but she didn't regret it very much. Serious about planting, and she always felt that she had this aspect Responsibility.

  Tao Yaoyao's guess was correct. After a while, the teacher and all the leaders of the college came over. They had a bunch of paper bags in their hands, and they didn't need to think about it to know that all of them were seeds.

  The dean also followed behind the crowd. When the teacher came to Tao Yaoyao, he was a little excited and speechless, but the dean looked at Tao Yaoyao and said, "Student Tao Yaoyao, I'm from the college. Dean. "

  Dean, hello!" Tao Yaoyao greeted the dean neither humble nor overbearing.

  "I heard from your teacher that you can directly give birth to plants?" the dean asked cautiously, and other teachers and leaders of the surrounding colleges looked at her eagerly.

  A smile appeared on Tao Yaoyao' s face, "Yes, Dean!"

  "Can you help the academy to germinate all these seeds?"

  "No problem!"

  "That's good! That's good!" The dean was excited His hands were shaking.

  Tao Yaoyao took these paper bags from the teacher. The seeds were basically the seeds of plants that can eat. These seeds are now endangered. Does this mean that For many years, the entire plane has not grown these edible seeds?

  Tao Yaoyao didn't open the packages one by one, but walked directly to a deserted place and scattered all the paper packages on the ground. After a while, various plants emerged from the ground.

  Tao Yaoyao didn't look at the dean until after these plants bloomed and bear fruit, "Dean, These plants are all ready."

  "Good! Good! Good!" Now the dean can only keep saying yes.

  Tao Yaoyao stepped aside, and the leaders and teachers of the academy hurried over to collect the seeds.

  Tao Yaoyao gave birth to quite a few this time, as long As they arrange it reasonably, this kind of child will not be broken down like before.

  Tao Yaoyao could finally finish class, she left directly, and the rest of the students were still waiting, they wanted to wait for the teacher to ask them to help, but it was a pity, the teacher dared not let them do it at this time.

  This is a precious seed!

  Tao Yaoyao returned to the dormitory. Instead of going back to the space, she lay directly on the bed and began to explore this plane bit by bit with mental strength, the farthest distance she could see.

  Seeing everything on this plane, Tao Yaoyao felt a little headache, "Isn't this plane a bit too barren?"

  Although there are some plants on this plane, most of them are half-dead look like.

  Tao Yaoyao saw a place, she disappeared directly into the dormitory, and when she reappeared, she appeared beside a small lake.

  Tao Yaoyao stood by the side of the small lake, and she saw mermaids in this small lake. Although they were all small, there really were mermaids.

  When Tao Yaoyao landed by the lake, a little mermaid who was originally by the lake was frightened and fled into the lake.

  It's a pity that the lake is too small. Tao Yaoyao directly looked at the bottom of the lake with her mental strength. There is a small palace at the bottom of the lake. There are about a dozen mermaids living in it. These mermaids are not big, just like fists. so big.

  Tao Yaoyao directly called out all six of her little ones.

  "Mom, what's the matter?" Dabao was called out suddenly. just now, and it was lucky that the class was over. Otherwise, his mother called out suddenly during class, which would affect other students.

  "Baby, look at the bottom of the lake." Tao Yaoyao smiled and asked the children to look at the bottom of the lake.

  The six little guys all have mental strength, and they are not weak, so they looked directly at the bottom of the lake. Seeing this, the six little guys were all shocked.

  "Mom, it's the little mermaid." Liu Bao wanted to rush into the lake to touch the mermaid now.

  "Mom, they are so beautiful!" Wu Bao admired the appearance of these little mermaids.

  "Mom, the water here is running out, can we take them away?" Sanbao wanted to raise the mermaids in his family's plantation.

  Mom's plantation is so big, it is still very good to raise so many little mermaids.

  "Why don't you communicate with them and ask them if they are willing to leave here?" These mermaids are only a dozen or so in size, and even if there are tens of thousands, she can afford them. If the kids want to raise them.

  Dabao and the other six quickly went to the side to discuss, and Tao Yaoyao just sat on the side and watched the excitement, she won't take too much care of this matter.

  But to be honest , she came here with the intention of taking this little mermaid away. After all, she is so beautiful and pleasing to the eye.

  And most importantly, keep them alive. If these little mermaids continue to stay here, they probably won't live for too long.

  Dabao and the others have already begun to communicate with the underwater mermaids with their mental power. Each of the six little guys stared at each other, and they are using their own methods to persuade these little mermaids.

  While Tao Yaoyao was watching this scene, Di Feiye suddenly appeared beside her, "Why did you run so far all of a sudden?

  " It was a Big jump, thanks to Tao Yaoyao leaving him a message, otherwise, he would have died in a hurry.

  When Di Feiye saw the little mermaids at the bottom of the lake, he couldn't help but smile and squeeze his little daughter-in-law's face, "Baby likes beautiful things so much?"

  "No matter what they say, they will die soon." The small lake will evaporate to dryness in as little as ten days.

  "They have other ways of living." Di Feiye rubbed Tao Yaoyao's little head vigorously, "They can go ashore, despite their small size, but it doesn't 't affect their walking."

  Tao Yaoyao tilted her head. Tilting her head, she looked at Di Feiye suspiciously, "How do you know?"

  "Mermaids, mermaids, their upper body is human, even if they leave the water, they can still breathe, whether they can walk or not, But they can live without water." Di Feiye said with a smile, "And if you like , you can just capture them into the space. If they get to the space, can they still run?"

  "If you capture them by force, yes It's not a bit too cruel, we don't set up any colonies, they don't 't want to go, let it go, don't force it." Tao Yaoyao shook her head, her space only accepts voluntary ones, let's forget about involuntary ones.

  Even if she can force them to voluntarily, it is not necessary, after all, it is not her who needs help!

  (end of this chapter)

Chapter 440 Level 2 Plane 11

  Tao Yaoyao didn't know how her six children discussed with the Little Mermaid, and the Little Mermaid decided to leave with them.

  Dabao and the six of them immediately surrounded Tao Yaoyao, "Mom, can we put them in the plantation?"

  "Mom, our plantation is so big, can we make room for it?"

  "Mom, Xiaoyu said, they want their palace, but this puddle of water is still reserved for the beast brothers here."

  "Mom , can you help them restore the water source?"

  "Mom..."

  Six The little guys expressed their demands. These little mermaids are still kind-hearted.

  Tao Yaoyao smiled, and directly used the wood ability, and saw that the plants in this area grew lush instantly, the trees that were about to die also became lush, and the weeds on the ground grew old. high.

  In the small lake, Seeing the changes around them, the little mermaids immediately became cheerful one by one, and their homes seemed to have returned to their previous appearance.

  Tao Yaoyao directly asked the mutated plants to open a small pond in the plantation, and then a lot she introduced a of water and added some spiritual water in it.

  After almost setting it up, Tao Yaoyao directly swept the Little Mermaid and their castle into the plantation, and then sent the children in. If there is any need for follow-up renovations, let the children do it.

  Tao Yaoyao didn't look at the follow-up, she looked at the small lake, originally this lake should not be small, but the drought and the destruction of resources made it so small.

  Tao Yaoyao directly poured in a lot of water into this small lake, then pulled Di Fei Ye and said, "Let's go, let's go back, we don't have anything to do here."

  Di Feiye smiled and went back to the college dormitory with his wife's waist in his arms

  . they left, some strange beasts began to quietly gather towards the small lake, and the woods in this area reappeared, and most importantly, the lake became bigger again, which made the strange beasts here They were full of hope again, but to their dismay , the little mermaids were all gone.

  In the space, the little mermaids are a little timid after just changing the environment, especially the surrounding plants seem to be of high level.

  Until Liu Bao came in, they accompanied the little mermaids, comforted them, and built a lot of things for them to play by the pond, and these little mermaids fell in love with it right away.

  In fact, there is the most important one. Here, these mermaids have no natural enemies.

  Then it depends on their own development!

  The little mermaid's pond has also become a favorite spot for the six little ones.

  After Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye returned to the dormitory, Tao Yaoyao told Di Feiye about her performance today.

  Di Feiye hugged his wife's hand tightly, "Daughter-in-law, I'm afraid they will target you because of this." After all, this world really lacks plants.

  "They need to plant trees and forests, just help them. Anyway, I think I have such a space, and every time I go to this plane that lacks clothes and food, it should be my task?"

  "I will always I'll be with you!" Di Feiye had already made up his mind at this time, he was going to resign, first of all he didn't like teaching those girls to fight every day, one or two wanted to take advantage of him, although he blocked it with his mental strength , but this problem is really annoying.

  Secondly, he was worried about his daughter-in-law, he had to be by her side all the time, he was really worried about when a powerful person would appear in this college and take his wife away.

  Di Feiye did what he said , he asked Tao Yaoyao to stay in the dormitory, and he went directly to the dean.

  After Di Feiye expressed his wishes to the dean, the dean agreed directly. As for the reason, it was naturally because he was Tao Yaoyao's husband, and Most importantly, he was very powerful in combat and was the most suitable for protecting Tao Yaoyao. For Yaoyao's people, if conditions did not allow it, the dean would have wanted to personally protect Tao Yaoyao.

  However, the dean also expressed his wish. He let Di Feiye go so happily that he hoped that Tao Yaoyao could help them grow some trees.

  After Di Feiye came back and told Tao Yaoyao, Tao Yaoyao directly dragged him around the academy

  . only been one night, the entire college seems to have changed places. There are lush trees growing around the college for five miles, and there are many fruit trees among them.

  In the college, the originally empty flower pond is now full of flowers.

  The dean woke up and burst into tears when he heard the good news. After crying, the first thing he did was to turn around quickly, he had to see where he needed protection.

  The dean turned around and found that everything seemed to need protection, but in this case, it seemed that no place needed protection.

  There are many fruit trees around the college, and the students have no shortage of fruits to eat. There are a lot of flowers in the school, and the students see a lot, so it's not so unusual, and they don't need special protection. However, their academy has now become the most beautiful academy in   the

  entire plane, which is beyond doubt.

dean knew that Tao Yaoyao had made it, but he didn't say anything, even if some other leaders of the college asked, he didn't say much.

  He definitely can't say that this is the condition for him to release Di Feiye...

  If he had said so, the leaders would probably be furious, after all, Tao Yaoyao could not escape if he held Di   Feiye firmly in his hands.

  Of course, it's too late to say anything now.

went with Tao Yaoyao. The girls in the class Di Feiye originally taught expressed strong dissatisfaction when they saw the teacher change, but they received the news that Teacher Di   Feiye

  resigned on his own initiative. But it has nothing to do with the college.

when these girls knew that Di Feiye was accompanying Tao Yaoyao to class, they all cleaned their fists, why? Why is this so?

  Ming Emperor Fei Ye was their target. Originally, the girls in their class had said that they could rely on their own methods, but now they were robbed by the graduates, which made them very unwilling.

  But now Tao Yaoyao has become the most outstanding student in the college. doing what.

  However, every time I go to the cafeteria to eat at noon, someone always wants to trip Tao Yaoyao, but is Tao Yaoyao's trip so easy to use?

  In one month, a total of six girls in the academy had their feet broken. As for why, they didn't dare to say it themselves. Do they dare to say that they were tripped by Tao Yaoyao and stepped on?

  It is estimated that they will be expelled by the college directly after they say it. The college's preference for Tao Yaoyao is really the kind that has nothing to fear. People don't know, because the dean has a gag order.

  (end of this chapter)

Chapter 441 Level 2 Plane 12

  Talking about the password-silencing command in this world, Tao Yaoyao also found it strange that the dean just used a spell, so that no one in the academy who knew about her could tell anything about her.

  Of course , those who know know it well, anyway, they just can't say it or write it out.

  It is said that this gag command is only useful to a certain range of people. As for the reason, Tao Yaoyao feels that it is because there may be formations or something within the scope of this academy.

  But it's good that the spell didn't reach her, and most importantly, the dean was also doing it for her own good, because he was afraid that she would be targeted .

  The dean also told her and Di Feiye that although Di Feiye was very powerful, the dean also said that in this land, there are people with abilities close to level 90, so they can keep a low profile, or keep a low profile At one point, if he was really targeted by that kind of old guy, he couldn't save her anymore.

  Di Feiye agreed, and he became more determined to personally protect his little daughter-in-law

  . The protection of the academy, several leaders in the academy invited Tao Yaoyao to visit their respective villages.

  Tao Yaoyao did not refuse this, the first place she went was the stockade of the dean's house, which is not far from the college, Tao Yaoyao and the others walked there, speaking of it, in this position If you don't want to walk, you have to ride a strange beast. Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye have strange beasts to ride, but for the dean and the others who have the shape of a beast, to be honest, riding in front of them Strange beasts always make people feel that there is something wrong.

  When they arrived at the dean's village, it happened to be evening, and the group of them came quietly. Tao Yaoyao suspected that the dean had arranged for them to come.

  The dean didn't let Tao Yaoyao and the others enter the village, but let them hide outside the village. He was the only one who went back, because he came back in a hurry. The dean just met with his relatives and the elders in the village. one side.

  The dean just said that he was passing by the stockade, but did not say that he came here specially.

  The dean also set some words for the patriarch and elders, and he left in a hurry.

  After leaving the village, the dean waited until there was no movement in the village, then asked Tao Yaoyao to quietly green the area around the village in the middle of the night, and then hurriedly led everyone on their way.

  Not long after they left here, the patriarchs and elders in the village ran out of the village. When they saw the situation outside the village, their faces showed depressed expressions. In fact, the dean just checked their tone and asked What would they do if someone who knew how to grow crops appeared.

  The patriarch's wish was of course to control people in their hands. Hearing what they meant, the dean naturally didn't dare to reveal Tao Yaoyao.

  So when they got up in the morning, there There were not many trees on Tao Yaoyao's side, so they ran away.

  Then we need to hurry. There are also women among the leaders of this group of colleges. Originally, the dean meant that the female leaders carried Tao Yaoyao on their backs, but Tao Yaoyao did not agree. Yedu took out their own riding pets, and they were not a little slower than the dean and the others on the next road.

  Next is the stockade of the vice president. This time they also went there in the middle of the night. After they passed, they didn't say anything The vice president just asked Tao Yaoyao to green the area around the stockade a little, and then they rushed to the village. next place.

  Thanks to the fact that their power level is not weak, and each of them is considered strong and strong, so they directly strengthened more than a dozen villages along the way before returning to the academy.

  But when they returned to the college, the dean found people blocking the entrance of the college, and there were people from their village inside.

  The dean looked directly at Tao Yaoyao, "Student Tao Yaoyao, you have graduated, this is the graduation certificate signed by the college, and then you can go wherever you want, and the college will not force you to go to the battlefield, so you are free."

  Tao Yaoyao looked at the people at the gate of the college, she raised her eyebrows lightly, "Dean, if I don't hide, they may not know who is the one who can plant."

  The dean was right when he heard it , but he frowned and said, "They're blocking the door!"

  As soon as the dean finished saying this, he discovered that the group of them had actually changed places, and they had appeared in the same place at the same time. On the college square.

  And at this time, Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye were no longer among them.

  At this moment, the dean finally knew how powerful Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye were. probably be very fast, right?

  And if it's just the two of them going, no one will find their trace, right?

  The dean regretted mobilizing the crowd at that time. If they had drawn the map and let Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao walk around quietly, there would be no such thing as now.

  But fortunately, they were only trying to visit the dean's village, and the other people's villages were not visited at all, otherwise, it would be more troublesome.

  The dean went out to meet the people in their village, some of them were his relatives. It is estimated that the patriarch felt that facing his relatives, he would tell the truth, but it is a pity that he also imposed a silence command on himself. No one can understand this , He couldn't tell Tao Yaoyao's affairs in his whole life.

  I have to say that the dean is a very wise person. He knew that Tao Yaoyao's matter might be a big trouble in the future, so he also used the password to himself. At least from the beginning, there was no way for this matter to spread. of.

  However, speaking of it, the changes in the college during this period have attracted the attention of many people, and some students among them have passed the news back to their families. It is estimated that the families of these students will also cause some trouble .

  Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye had already returned to their dormitory, and the two of them needed to create some illusions of retreat.

  Tao Yaoyao also displayed her own level from level 20 to level 21.

  When Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye were hiding in the dormitory, people from the dean's stockade had already entered the academy. Among this group of people was a person who was after a particularly strong smell. When he came, He could smell every tree around the stockade, and he had clearly remembered the smell of the trees. In his opinion, as long as the person with the heaviest smell planted trees.

  But when he walked into the campus, when he grabbed the first student he saw, thinking that this was the person who planted, the second student approached him, and he smelled it and thought the second person was like him, and then It was the third student, and even the dean himself was a bit of a planter.

  The dean was depressed, "Look for yourself, there are trees all around our college, it's natural for everyone to wear this kind of breath." Although the dean was depressed on the surface, he was happy in his heart. can remember smells only remembers the smell of trees, he died laughing!

  (end of this chapter)

 Chapter 442 Level 2 Plane 13

  You must know that he didn't catch Tao Yaoyao's aura in the first place, so when he goes back, he will definitely not catch Tao Yaoyao's aura again.

  After all, those trees are there, and it is Impossible for the patriarch to control their clansmen not to touch those trees.

  As for the other villages, those guys didn't even know they had been there, so they probably only regarded those trees as miracles!

  Although the dean kept his expression on his side, the complexions of all the people in their village were not good.

  Especially the few elders in the village, they looked at the dean with expressions as if they were eating people.

  Soon these elders moved their ideas to the dean's relatives. Speaking of which, the dean's parents had already passed away, and the remaining relatives were just cousins, and the dean had no Brother

  . the dean, it can be said that it is a dream.

  The elders sent the dean's cousin to say good things, but the dean kept chatting with the cousin with a smile, and the cousin discovered one thing, that is, this guy is not good at anything.

  Although Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye were in the dormitory, Di Feiye had brought the dean's video into their dormitory, and the two of them were watching TV right now.

  Tao Yaoyao also took out melon seeds and made a pot of tea, the two of them watched with relish.

  "The dean is pretty good."

  "Well, he has done a good job in protecting you." Di Feiye admired this man's courage , especially when it came to the password-silence issue. Satisfied, as long as no one betrays his little wife, he can let his little wife stay here for a while.

  To be honest, helping Tao Yaoyao to improve the living environment on this plane is a very small matter.

  If the people here get along well, they can stay longer, and if they don't get along well, they can leave at any time When

  Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye were watching TV, happiness suddenly burst out.

  "Master! Master!"

  "Happy, what's the matter?"

  "Master, I suddenly discovered a lot of first-level planes and many second-level planes today. "

  "Did you discover it today?" Tao Yaoyao was a little puzzled, she It's been a long time since I entered the second-level plane, why am I so happy that I only found out today?

  "Yes, I found it today. It's so strange!" Kaixin also felt strange, "Master, did you do something in this plane? I feel like this plane is showing kindness to us."

  Tao Yao Yao smiled and said, "Do you have any merchants from this plane?"

  "I haven't recruited anyone yet!" "Set the dean as a merchant from   this

  plane." Tao Yaoyao also wanted to recruit the dean.

  "Okay!" Kaixin immediately agreed.

time, the dean finally sent the people in the village away, and just sat back in his office.

  The dean suddenly heard someone talking to him, but he looked in the office, and there was no one there.

  Soon, the dean found that he was pulled into an unfamiliar environment, "Congratulations on becoming a plane merchant in the commercial street."

  "Plane merchant?" The dean was a little puzzled, but soon he was led by Kaixin , He walked around the commercial street in a daze.

  The dean found a lot of things that their plane needed, he was very excited, but he soon realized that if he wants to buy things here, he needs the field coins here, and he needs to earn the field coins himself up.

  This stumped the dean, because he didn't know what he could sell, and their second-level planes really didn't have anything.

  When the dean returned to the office, he was so worried that he was pulling his hair out, " What should I do? What can I sell?"

  "Alien beasts, alien meat, and all kinds of small creatures here." Tao Yaoyao directly Let happy to remind him.

  When the dean heard this, his eyes lit up immediately, "That's right, there are many small things to watch in our plane. There is a small mermaid in a lake near our college."

  Tao Yaoyao heard his words, The corner of her mouth twitched, and she said to herself, "I'm sorry, I've already fished out the mermaid."

  At this moment, Tao Yaoyao saw that the dean smiled meanwhile, and he went directly to the backyard of the college.

  Tao Yaoyao saw the dean walking directly to the pond in the backyard of the college. He sat by the pond and quietly observed his surroundings. Soon, he took out a net and threw it directly into the pond. After a while, the dean caught a chubby little fish. This little fish was chubby and had a big plastic bag. It was red in color and looked very festive.

  The dean filled a bag with water, put the fat little fish into the bag, and sealed it

  . fished it out with the net again, and after a while, he caught a yellow one, which looked the same as the red one, but the color was different.

  Tao Yaoyao just watched the director catch seven fish, all of different colors.

  "The seven are different in color, but they look exactly the same. This fish looks so cute." Tao Yaoyao took a fancy to this fish.

  "Then let's go in and wait for him to open."

  Di Feiye directly pulled Tao Yaoyao back to the commercial street, and the two of them waited directly at the door of the dean's shop.

  On the dean's side, the seven fish were arranged , and the door opened soon. As soon as he opened the door, he saw Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao standing outside. shook.

  "Dean's place is not bad, I'm your introducer." Di Feiye smiled and said, "My shop is over there." The

  dean immediately bowed to Di Feiye solemnly, "Di Feiye Ye, thank you!"

  Di Feiye smiled, "Dean, we are here for your little fish, how much do you plan to sell?" The

  dean immediately regained his energy when he heard that, "I saw the fish over there.There are food sellers on a few streets, I just want to try which one of them has the best food, and later, we will plant the seeds of which one in our plane."

  Di Feiye laughed immediately, "Dean, you have to have all of them. You'll know after tasting them all."

  "Yes!" The dean nodded, "If you like these fish, just take them away, and just give me a few field coins." The dean doesn't want to admit that he's hungry now .

  Di Feiye directly gave the dean seven hundred field coins. Even if he hadn't seen it or studied it, he knew that the seven little fish were definitely not that simple.

  "Dean, this is my restaurant coupon. You can dine in my restaurant for free within one month." Tao Yaoyao handed her restaurant coupon directly to the director.

  The dean's eyes lit up as soon as he heard it, "Where is classmate Yaoyao's restaurant?"

  Tao Yaoyao pointed to the brightest existence at the end of the commercial street, "That shop is mine."

  "Okay! Go and taste it. " After the dean finished speaking, he ran away with the dinner roll in a hurry.

  Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye looked at each other, and they left with seven small fish in their hands.

  "I don't know if the children will like it?" Tao Yaoyao looked at these chubby little fishes and still liked them very much.

  (end of this chapter)

Chapter 443 Level 2 Plane 14

  Tao Yaoyao raised these little fat fishes in a big fish tank. She has no plans to raise the seven little fishes elsewhere now, she must have her six little ones to see them Only later.

  Dabao and the others finally got out of school, and because they sensed the presence of their parents, they rushed back to their villa.

  When the six little guys saw the little fat fish, they were a little dumbfounded.

  "They are what the little mermaid said, right? "

  "It should be them!"

  "I'll bring Xiao Meimei over to have a look." Liu Bao had already run towards the back of the villa.

  "They are so cute, are they really that poisonous?"

  "If the little mermaid is not lying, they should be such poisonous things."

  "Poisonous?" Tao Yaoyao came over, "It took a lot of land I bought it back with coins."

  "Mom, can these be the seven from your college? I remember Xiao Liangliang said that there were seven little fat fish brothers in their lake, and they made a mess of the whole lake. Yes, their palace was almost toppled, if they hadn't been prepared, there would probably be no place for them to live." Sibao explained.

  "I really didn't see how powerful they are?" Tao Yaoyao really didn't see that these seven little fat fish would be so terrifying?

  At this time, Liubao ran in from the outside. She was holding a small fish tank, and a little mermaid was staying in the fish tank.

  "Xiao Meimei, can you see if it's them?" Liubao brought Xiao Meimei to the big fish looked at the seven little fat fish, the little fat fish also saw the little mermaid. His eyes seemed to turn green at this moment.

  All the seven fish gathered to Xiao Meimei, so when they came in this direction, it looked like they were going to break through the fish tank and hit Xiao Meimei, which frightened Xiao Meimei.

  Liu Bao hurriedly protected Xiao Meimei, then glared at the seven little fat fish, they were not as big as the little mermaid, how could they be so cruel?

  Dabao laughed when he saw this scene, and said directly, "Mom, I raised these seven little fat fish."

  "Okay!" Tao Yaoyao naturally would not refuse.

  Dabao walked away with the big fish tank in hand, not caring that the big fish tank was several times bigger than his body.

  Seeing this scene, Tao Yaoyao couldn't help swallowing, well, her little boys are too good, this scene really made her a little bit unbearable to look directly at it!

  Dabao took all the little fat fish away, and Xiao Meimei finally got better.

  "Xiao Meimei, I'll take you back, don't worry, I won't let the elder brother put them into the pond." Liubao comforted Xiao Meimei, their house is huge, and they can be placed anywhere they want little guy.

  Speaking of which, the appearance of these seven little fat fish is really too cute, and it is quite nice to keep them.

  But are they really as destructive as those little mermaids say?

  Tao Yaoyao didn't know, but she thought that if the destructive power was really that great, their oldest treasure would definitely find out soon. By the way, these small fishes and little mermaids in this interface all grew up eating

  cuteness? they all so cute and weird? I don't know what else the dean can find out?

  At this moment, Erbao leaned close to Tao Yaoyao, "Mom, is there anything strange in your place? I want to keep it too."

  Tao Yaoyao waved her hand, "I really don't have this, but you can go around in the commercial street, you might find something strange.

  " That's right, mom is the little fat fish bought in the commercial street ."As soon as Er Bao heard this, he rushed out quickly, Tao Yaoyao didn't even have time to stop him, well, this little guy might have made his trip in vain this time.

  Er Bao ran away, San Bao and Si Bao were tight After following him, Wubao and Liubao did not run away, but sent Xiao Meimei back to their mermaid pond.

  During this time, Dabao and the others built a lot of small houses into the pond

  . the little mermaid can choose a lot of places to live. The

  dean went back to the college directly after eating. After eating the food, he is now completely captured by the food. Now, he has already considered what to sell from the college in exchange for delicious food. The

  dean thought for a while, and he decided to recruit people to join the team. He is still a little tired on his own. The

  dean will soon I thought of the Sixth Elder and the Eighth Elder in the Elder Group. reincarnation

  of foods. The dean brought the delicious food from Tao Yaoyao's shop. He originally thought it would be a dessert in the restaurant, but after thinking about it , in order to win people over, we still have to rely on them. The

  dean quickly settled the sixth elder and the eighth elder, and these two went all out for the food, knowing that the dean needs some cute gadgets .And

  soon, the sixth elder found a lot of little fragrant pigs of different beasts. The little fragrant pigs in this plane are really quite fragrant, and the scent of each little fragrant pig is different, but All of them are chubby, about the size of A fist.

  This can be chosen by their owners!

  The dean prepared a lot of cages, and then he went directly to Di Feiye's shop. Di Feiye had already asked the housekeeper to take care of him, so the dean quickly got rid of the cages from the housekeeper. Here is an old robot, let the robot help him take care of the shop directly.

  This time the dean was so happy that he bought some delicious food from Tao Yaoyao's gourmet shop, and went directly to coax the two elders .

  The Sixth Elder and Eighth Elder were coaxed by him, and the two of them became more motivated to find things. Now the dean can be said to be more at ease.

  Because he found out that the Sixth Elder and the Eighth Elder still have a lot of snacks under their command. If these two have missed something a little bit, those snacks are really exciting.

  On Tao Yaoyao's side, Erbao and the others didn't gain much on the first day, but when they went out to look for it the next day, Tao Yaoyao originally thought that they would still have nothing to gain, but she didn't expect that, Sanbao and Four Bao actually bought a little fragrant pig by himself, and said that the little fragrant pig was worth 500 Tian coins.

  When Dabao, Wubao and Liubao saw the little fragrant pig, they couldn't help but ran out to buy it.

  When Tao Yaoyao saw it, she couldn't help but want to raise one, but after thinking about it, she forgot it , she was already a mother, so how could she still raise such a small thing.

  And the six little ones in my family have raised them, so I can go to them if I want to see them, but Tao Yaoyao can be considered to have discovered that this second-level thing is really too cute.

  Maybe she should spend more time with Di Feiye on this secondary plane.

  When Tao Yaoyao talked about this matter with Di Feiye, Di Feiye said that he had noticed these little fragrant pigs in the academy a long time ago, and it seemed that an elder directly raised a group of them.

  Tao Yaoyao was a little suspicious that the dean stole all the little pigs from the elders' house.

  (end of this chapter)

  Chapter 444 Level 2 Plane 15

  Although Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye said that their food was delicious, they still walked into the cafeteria at noon that day. When the two of them walked near the cafeteria, they heard their classmates They were all scattered around talking quietly.

  "Oh my god, the Ninth Elder of the Presbyterian House is crazy."

  "It's not crazy, it's crazy, please, it's one word short, it means a world of difference."

  "What happened?"

  "I heard that the Eighth Elder I stole the Ninth Elder's little fragrant pig to exchange for food, and now there is only one left."

  "Little fragrant pig..."

  "That's right, the Ninth Elder originally had nearly a hundred of them, but they were killed by eight The elders stole everything, so today the ninth elder came to the cafeteria to see who had seduced the eighth elder."

  "Just the meal in the cafeteria!"

  "The ninth elder ran away for nothing."

  "It's not in vain, the eighth elder, when the sixth Elder and the dean were sharing food, they were caught by the Ninth Elder."

  "I'll go! "

  "So, there is also a Dean?"

  "Yes, it turned out to be the Dean, so the Ninth Elder He is outputting crazily, and now he wants to know who seduced the dean."

  "Who is the culprit?"

  "I don't know, the dean said that no one seduced him."

  "The dean is so pitiful! He has to stand up The firepower of the Ninth Elder is gone."

  Di Feiye took Tao Yaoyao and quietly hid on the roof of the cafeteria. At this time, the Ninth Elder below was pointing at the Dean's nose and cursing, and beside the Dean, the Sixth Elder and the Eighth Elder The elder is like a quail, not even daring to breathe.

  "The three of you are not young anymore, and you are almost three hundred years old together. What are you thinking? Just such a small food attracts you?" Ninth Elder is a woman, and she still looks pretty. hot.

  The three of them didn't dare to say anything, but they secretly thought that today they ate more than ten kinds of delicacies. These foods are really delicious, and they don't know who they can steal next time?

  Otherwise, they organized people to go out to find them?

  The three of them hung their heads on the surface, but they had long thought about it in their hearts. They wanted to find more and more things to trade food.

  At this moment, the Sixth Elder and the Eighth Elder have already seen the dean's commercial street, there is no way, the dean didn't want to show them at first, but if they don't take them in once, they don't even know where he is. is right.

  And because the dean gave the Sixth Elder and the Eighth Elder the opportunity to go to Tao Yaoyao's restaurant for two days, these two can be said to have been completely attracted by that commercial street, and their hearts have already flown. stop at all.

  Elder Ninth outputted it for half an hour, and finally she held the dean by the neck and said, "Did you hear what I said   ?

  "

All the pigs have been found, and there is no one missing... " Elder Ninth's voice did not fall, and the dean directly stuffed a piece of cake into her mouth. He heard a little guy say that the woman is right. The sweetness of the cake is irresistible.

  Elder Ninth wanted to vomit at first, but the sweetness of the cake really attracted her. She seemed to have forgotten to look for the little fragrant pig now. After eating the cake, she looked at the dean, "I If a few little fragrance pigs are lost, you can send me as many cakes like this." As

  soon as the Ninth Elder's voice fell, the dean directly brought out a big plate, which was full of various cakes .

  The Ninth Elder finally left with the plate, while the Sixth Elder and Eighth Elder glare at the dean.

  The dean spread his hands, "Two elders, if we don't deal with the Ninth Elder, we won't be able to live in peace in the future!" After all, the little fragrant pig was really sold out by them for food, and would never come back.

  "Forget it, just give it to her, let's continue to look for the target now." The eighth elder waved his hand, and he planned to walk around.

  At this time, the Sixth Elder said, "I'll go to Qingyou Forest, I remember that the Ninth Elder's little fragrant pig was caught there."

  "Yes, yes, we will go there now." The Eighth Elder thought it would be okay to catch the little fragrant pig first.

  The Sixth Elder and Eighth Elder left, and the dean looked up at the top of the monster. Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao were there. He pointed at these two guys, and they were the ones who dragged him into the ditch.

  But he still liked this ditch, and the dean left in a hurry.

  At this time, the people around dared to enter the cafeteria. Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye watched the excitement, and suddenly found that they lost their appetites. Forget it, let's go back to the dormitory to eat.

  However, before the two of them returned to the dormitory, they were directly blocked by the Ninth Elder.

  "Hello, Ninth Elder!"

  Ninth Elder looked at the two of them appreciatively, "You two are like dragons and phoenixes, but I don't know what is the purpose of your coming here?"

  Tao Yaoyao tilted her head, "Feisheng Come up, and land directly here." Why she came here, she didn't know.

  "Elder Ninth, we flew up directly." Di Feiye also nodded.

  The Ninth Elder looked at the two of them and smiled, "Are all these delicacies from the dean obtained from you?"

  Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye shook their heads firmly. It was all earned by the dean himself, and it really had nothing to do with them.

  "Where he went must be related to you, right?"

  Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye looked at each other, and whispered, "Husband, what should we do now?"

  "I don't know

  either!" "How about , drag the Ninth Elder to the residential area?" Tao Yaoyao could feel that the Ninth Elder did not have any malice towards them, and even had some kindness.

  "Pull it to the residential area?" Ninth Elder looked at Tao Yaoyao with bright eyes, "Quickly pull it!"

  Tao Yaoyao didn't expect that she had been listening to her husband' s voice transmission.

  And before Tao Yaoyao could make a move, the Sixth Elder and the Eighth Elder also appeared, "Then what kind of residential area, we also want to go."

  Tao Yaoyao's eyes widened, how did these two appear?

  And before Tao Yaoyao had a chance to react, six more people appeared suddenly, "You can't favor one over another, and we are here."

  "The nine elders are all here!" The dean touched his head and appeared up

  . dean, she felt that she might have been betrayed by this guy, but why? Obviously being happy should have restrictions on the dean, why didn't there be restrictions?

  Ninth Elder looked at Tao Yaoyao and said with a smile, "Your dean has a special ability. Apart from his mouth, he can also speak with his own ears."

  Tao Yaoyao felt that her eyes were like mosquito-repellent eyes, and it was so strange ability? No wonder it is impossible to guard against.

  What now? She couldn't refuse any of the nine elders in front of her, and none of them were easy to provoke. ninety, but thanks to their kindness, otherwise Tao Yaoyao and Di Fei Ye has long been able to be controlled by others.

  Tao Yaoyao had no choice but to introduce the nine of them into the residential area as if they were one.

  A tall nine-story building directly appeared in the space residential area, which shocked the people in the space. What's going on?

  (end of this chapter)

Chapter 445 Level 2 Plane 16

  Nine elders, each on one level, the first thing these nine did when they arrived here was to find Tao Yaoyao's restaurant and talk to Tao Yaoyao, "You sent you off!" The dean's 30-day free meals must also be given to us."

  "Yes, you can't favor one over another!" This is a residential area, so it's fine if they can't do business, if they don't even have 30-day free meals , they feel that they It's a big loss.

  Tao Yaoyao was a little speechless, "Okay, I'll give it away for free!" What else could she do?

  The nine elders scrambled into Tao Yaoyao's restaurant. , but that was fine, but luckily they were only interested in food.

  Tao Yaoyao is also thankful that her plantation is set up, they can enter the restaurant, but don't even think about entering her plantation, even if she is killed, it is impossible to open this permission for them.

  Tao Yaoyao pulled Di Feiye out of the space, out of sight, out of mind!

  The two of them returned to the dormitory, and they didn't say anything for a long time. Di Feiye touched his chin and said, "There is still a loophole in the rules of this space."

  "It's also fortunate that I have absolute control over the space." Tao Yaoyao said at this time But there was an idea, "Actually, there is no need to change this rule." There are loopholes and benefits ...

  Di Feiye thought for a while, and a smile appeared on his face, "You can think about it yourself, actually. It's also beneficial, if you really come across someone who looks uncomfortable, just kill him when he enters the space."

  Tao Yaoyao smiled, "That's exactly what I thought."

  Di Feiye said Shi looked at Tao Yaoyao at a loss for words and said, "We should consider another matter."

  Tao Yaoyao tilted her head, "What is it?

  " leaders of the college have entered the space."

  Tao Yaoyao nodded subconsciously, and then her eyes widened again, "They shouldn't stay inside forever, right?" The college outside should be left alone, right?

  Tao Yaoyao thinks the dean should at least be responsible, right?But soon, Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye were dragged into the dean's office by the dean. The dean meant that it was completely problematic to be the dean based on their cultivation base. The two of them have temporarily acted as dean, and now he needs to go out with the nine elders to do something.

  Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye were arrested.

  Tao Yaoyao was a little helpless, "They are so relieved of us!" Speaking of which, those elders knew that she and Di Feiye were real human beings, and they were not of the same type.

  "In their hearts, there is no such thing as saying that people who are not of our race must have different minds." Di Feiye was helping the dean with official duties. In fact, there was not much work in the college itself, but the dean seemed to have been out of business for too long, and accumulated A lot of business.

  Tao Yaoyao sat directly on the chair at the side of the office and waited quietly for Di Feiye.

  It took Di Feiye an hour to finish handling the dean's affairs, and the two of them also ran away directly. However, when the deputy dean came in and saw the completed official affairs, his whole face showed Smile, the dean has finally started to handle personnel affairs, happy and happy!

  But at this time, the dean and the nine elders all entered Qingyou Forest, even Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye didn't know that their family's Six Treasures were also in Qingyou Forest.

  The dean let Liubao watch over there, "Little guys, it depends on what you like, you can buy whatever you like, pick whatever you want, it's definitely the cheapest price here."

  Elder Six also said with a smile, "Yes, you six little guys can choose whatever you want, it is definitely the cheapest price."

  The nine elders ate a meal, and together with the dean, they kidnapped Liubao and the others. These six little guys are so smart that the nine elders wanted to take disciplines, but speaking of it, Tao Yaoyao was also their student. , these six little guys can be regarded as their disciples and grandchildren.

  Behind the six little guys, Kaixin has been following them invisible. He also saw that they were not in danger, so he didn't stop them. However, there are really too many things in this green forest, and many of them are what he wants , if he didn't want to be exposed, he couldn't help but pop out.

  In the following period of time, Tao Yaoyao found that there were more and more species in her plantation, and most importantly, there were more and more weird and cute little things.

  However, Tao Yaoyao does not reject it, because these things are really cute, such as a small mammoth, a big dog, a small tiger, and a big cat.

  Many creatures on this second-level plane are moving in the direction that humans like, and these things are especially loved by Liubao, and not only them, but now many people in the commercial street have raised these cute animals. Love things, and some people even become second-hand dealers, reselling these lovely things directly to their world.

  The dean and elders are also smart people. They knew that they couldn't continue like this. After all, they would catch all the things one day, so they directly hired some people to help them feed these things. is also faster.

  After Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye helped the dean with his official duties for half a year, the dean has already established a large breeding farm with nine elders.

  Neither Tao Yaoyao nor Di Feiye thought that the dean and the others could achieve such a level, but half of the credit for the dean and the elders' achievements was due to the six youngsters in their family.

  If it weren't for the help of the six cubs, they probably wouldn't be able to create such a large farm now .   Although Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye have improved fast enough, they are only at level 60 now. You must know that the more you go up, the more difficult it is to cultivate, especially level 55 is simply a hurdle, and it is really Difficult. to go up any further. too difficult.

  Tao Yaoyao is a little helpless, isn't her six cubs a little too noisy?

  However, she knew that now was not the time to scold them. Originally, Tao Yaoyao wanted to teach them a lesson, because it was too dangerous for them to leave the space so quietly, but she ran out happily and told Tao Yaoyao that he had been Staring at the six little guys, he thinks the six little guys are very good, because they have been following the dean and the nine elders for the past six months, and they have really learned a lot, and the most important thing is The abilities of the six little guys have been raised to more than forty levels, and this speed can be said to be against the sky.

  Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye looked at each other, saying that in the past six months, her father-in-law and mother-in-law seemed to have only reached level 20, while Nana and Dodo had already reached level 30, but they were left behind by six little guys. Too far.

  As for Di Feilin, it is close to level 30 now, but after knowing the cultivation bases of her six nephews and nieces, she went to retreat again. Now Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye don 't know how to teach their six nephews and nieces. The little guy, it is obvious that the dean and the nine elders have taught very well, and the six little guys have already gotten along with the ten old guys.

  (end of this chapter)

Chapter 446

  Di Feiye handles business affairs very well at the Second Level Plane 17 College. The dean has already planned to take the Zen position, but Di Feiye doesn't want to accept it, and Di Feiye delicately cultivated it during this time The deputy. dean, in fact, there is no such problem at all when the deputy dean takes over this position.

  After thinking about it carefully, the dean directly gave up the position of dean to the deputy dean.

  During this period of time, although people from the dean's village came to look for him again, because the dean was not there, those people could not find anyone at all, so they had to go back as they came.

  With a new appointment from the dean's side, Di Feiye is naturally unnecessary. Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao can finally leave the academy, as Tao Yaoyao has already graduated from the academy.

  If Di Feiye hadn't been handling the academy's affairs, the two of them would have left long ago.

  Now that they have finally left the academy, the first thing the two of them left was to go to Qingyou Forest, because for such a long time, the dean, several elders, and their own six cubs have never left here , I don't know what good things are there.

  When Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye appeared, they heard their little ones giggling loudly. Sibao

  was still there begging for mercy, "Yuyou, I won't make trouble, I really won't make trouble, it's so itchy! "

  When the husband and wife rushed over, they saw a clearing in the deep forest in front of them. It's not small, it's full of seesaws, big and small, and not only that, the dean, nine elders, and six little guys are all sitting on the seesaws, and there are some long-haired ones flying in the air. Little trapeze with little wings.

  The wings of these little flying people have all kinds of shapes, some are like dragonflies, some are like butterflies, some are like bees, and there are even a few small black wings, which look a bit like little devils.

  The one who is playing with Sibao now is a guy with little black wings. The Ninth Elder and several little guys are on a seesaw. The Ninth Elder occupies one end and the six little guys occupy one end.One side is long and the other is short, but it just suits them.

  The dean was sitting depressed on a seesaw alone at the moment, looking at Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye, and immediately waved Di Feiye to come and play with him, so he had found a companion.

  Di Feiye didn't go there, he didn't want to play with this thing, so he released a nanny machine to accompany the dean to play.

  When the dean saw the nanny robot, his eyes straightened. Is there such a thing? If he had this kind of thing long ago, he would be empty for half a year without anyone to play with him?

  The dean said unfortunately, "There is such a good thing, I don't know how to take it out sooner."

  Tao Yaoyao smiled beside her, and she knew that the dean still had objections.

  Di Feiye was a little helpless, but seeing everyone sitting on the seesaw, he looked directly at Tao Yaoyao, "Does Yaoyao want to sit?"

  "Let's make a swing, make it more comfortable!" Tao Yaoyao asked directly.

  Di Feiye quickly found two adjacent big trees, and then made a big swing. In fact, it was a swing, but a big hammock. The husband and wife lay halfway on it , dangling around ··

  Then, the winged elves all flew down to their hammocks.

  Then, the dean became jealous!

  The dean stood in front of their hammock full of expectation, just looking at Di Feiye eagerly.

  Di Feiye was a little speechless, he had no choice but to get one for the dean, and then a super big one for his six little ones.

  Immediately afterwards there were nine elders, all of whom were indispensable, and no one cares about the Seesaw.

  Everyone was lying on the big hammock, floating gently with the wind, not to mention how comfortable it was.

  "Oh, you two guys will enjoy it. If you hadn't come here, how could us old people think of being so comfortable?" The dean is not to mention how comfortable it is now, because at his begging, the nanny robot belongs to him. He was lying on the bed for a while, and the nanny robot was kneeling beside him, massaging him.

  "Isn't that right!" The Ninth Elder noticed how comfortable the dean was, and immediately looked at Tao Yaoyao and said, "Little girl, give me a nanny robot."

  Tao Yaoyao directly showed the Ninth Elder a beautiful big boy robot , Ninth Elder don't mention how much he likes it.

  The remaining eight elders also looked at Tao Yaoyao eagerly, Tao Yaoyao had no choice but to give one to each of them.

  Now that there are so many swings here, those little elves are not all crowded in Tao Yaoyao's hammocks, they are all scattered to the surrounding hammocks, and they also like life lying in the hammocks.

  The trees were so quiet, Tao Yaoyao lay down for a while, and then fell asleep in the hammock.

  Di Feiye felt a little strange, but at this moment, a melodious singing voice came from the woods, the voice was melodious and melodious, and he saw that except for himself and Tao Yaoyao who had fallen asleep, everyone else was singing. mesmerized by the sound. In other words, the voice was beautiful, but it was really rare to hear it so mesmerized by the elders and the six little ones.

  Di Feiye narrowed his eyes slightly, and he lay down directly on the hammock, and then pretended to be asleep.

  Soon, a woman in a green dress appeared in front of them.

  Originally, this woman was just singing there, and she was very satisfied with seeing the obsessed dean and elders, but soon, she saw Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye who were sleeping, and she was very angry at first Yes, but when she saw Di Feiye, her eyes lit up immediately, this man was exactly the kind of man she wanted.

  The woman in green walked directly towards Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao, and when she got in front of them, she reached out and wanted to pull Tao Yaoyao away, but she didn't want to. The strength was great, seeing that Tao Yaoyao couldn't be pulled away, she didn't plan to spoil her, just when she was about to strike fiercely, Di Feiye kicked her hand away .

  "Did you pretend just now?" The woman in green originally wanted to stare at Di Fei Ye, but when she saw his appearance, she put on a coquettish look, "Brother, do you think I'm pretty?

  " The old bark is almost hanging on his face." Di Feiye said directly with disgust.

  There was a piece of old bark on this woman's neck, there was nothing she could do about it, she was getting older, and she was really powerless to change this, but she didn't expect that Di Feiye would directly use this to attack her.

  The woman was so angry that she drew her hand directly towards Di Feiye, but how could Di Feiye give her a chance and kicked her away with one kick, and Not only that, Di Feiye also directly chased after him, and started to hit the green-clothed man. The woman fights.

  The woman in green wanted to try to hypnotize Di Feiye, but unfortunately, she couldn't do it at all, and within a short time, she was directly beaten into an old tree root by Di Feiye.

  Di Feiye immediately set fire to it in disgust. In the deep forest not far away, an old tree suddenly ignited spontaneously, and in the end there was nothing left.

  (end of this chapter)

  Chapter 447 Second Level Plane 18

  Di Feiye dealt with the old dryad, and then found that everyone was sleeping there, and they were still sleeping soundly. He also felt a little sleepy.

  Di Feiye lay directly next to Tao Yaoyao. worried about everyone's safety, he still lost a defensive formation. After all, what if there was another tree spirit?

  This deceiving tree spirit, I really can't tell, why are the dean and the others so easy to be fooled?

  Di Feiye was a little confused, but he couldn't figure it out now either. He was so sleepy that he fell asleep. This was the first time he felt sleepy since he left Interstellar.

  Everyone slept for two days and two nights. When everyone woke up, everyone was still a little confused about the situation, but Tao Yaoyao was particularly energetic after waking up.

  She looked at Di Feiye who was sitting up, "Are you feeling sleeping too ?"

  Di Feiye sighed, "You all fell asleep, and then it affected me."

  Tao Yaoyao blinked, "I just suddenly felt a little sleepy, and then I fell asleep."

  "After you fell asleep, a woman in green clothes appeared, and she sang Brother, hypnotizing the dean, elders, and children." Fei Ye looked at his six little guys, and there was nothing unusual about them.

  The dean came over at this time, "Boy, there was something wrong with your eyes just now. "

  "Did the dean feel a little strange before going to bed?"

  "What's so strange?" The dean didn't even know?

  "Didn't the dean hear the singing?" The

  dean shook his head, but he didn't hear the singing.   Di

  Feiye felt numb for a moment. He asked the nine elders and his own children, but no one heard the singing. As for his daughter-in-law, she was already fast asleep before the singing came.

was a little speechless, and he directly showed everyone what he had recorded in his brain.

  When they saw the woman in green, everyone was shocked. They really didn't have the slightest impression, and their expressions were obviously intoxicated at the time.

  "You probably have been in this forest for a long time, so you have almost been assimilated by them, so when they hypnotized you, you didn't feel anything at all." Di Feiye sighed, "Now everyone check For a moment, let's see if I have lost anything? That old dryad is really too powerful."

  Isn't it powerful? They have hypnotized so many people, they don't know at all, and they don't even know if they have been hypnotized before.

  The six little guys didn't know that they had been hypnotized. Tao Yaoyao nervously began to examine the six of them, but she didn't find anything wrong with their bodies.

  "I checked, and there is nothing abnormal about their bodies."

  "I don't think her hypnosis is that powerful." After the dean finished speaking, he jumped a few times to express that there was nothing different about him.

  "That's right, that's right, I'm almost at level ninety, who do you think can hypnotize me?" the Great Elder said confidently.

  Di Feiye asked, "Then why did everyone sleep for two days and two nights?"

  The First Elder fell silent. He really couldn't go home, so why did he sleep for two days and two nights?

  Tao Yaoyao smiled softly, "The main reason is that the hammock is too comfortable!"

  "Yes! The main reason is that the hammock is too comfortable!" The Ninth Elder agreed with what Tao Yaoyao said .

  Di Feiye was a little speechless. He looked at Tao Yaoyao, knowing that she was the one who fell asleep first, "Yaoyao, you were the first one to fall asleep, and when the woman in green didn't show up, you just fell asleep." Already asleep."

  Tao Yaoyao chuckled, "It's because I'm really sleepy."

  "I haven't made you tired, have I?" Di Feiye just remembered something The thing is that during this time of night, he tossed his little daughter-in-law a lot, and it seemed that he was really tired of her.

  Tao Yaoyao gave him a blank look as if accusing him. This guy is obviously tired of her, but he still doesn't admit it?

  Di Feiye wanted to come over to coax his little daughter-in-law, but Tao Yaoyao threw him away directly, "Go and study the hypnosis problem slowly."

  After saying this, Tao Yaoyao moved by herself, and then suddenly called He sneezed , and then said, "Why do you smell

  the same thing in the woods all the time?" "Smell the same thing all the time?" Di Feiye seemed to remember something at this moment, "Meaning, you smell it in the woods "There are several flavors, so the hypnotism of the woman in green may not be very powerful, but with the smell in the woods, we all slept for two days and two nights?"

  Tao Yaoyao carefully distinguished at this time, and soon, she kicked a place directly with her feet, and then she kicked out a mushroom-like thing that looked like a mushroom from the soil.

  Ninth Elder hurriedly picked up the thing, Tao Yaoyao didn't have time to stop her, she had already smelled the thing there, and soon, Ninth Elder's eyes immediately turned into mosquito cigarettes, if it wasn't for the dean to help Caught her, it is estimated that she was soft to the ground.

  Tao Yaoyao said helplessly, "This is what made us sleep."

  Di Feiye picked up the mushroom that the Ninth Elder had dropped, and put it directly into his storage ring.

  "You can't just smell it, can you ?"

  "Well, it's on the head as soon as you smell it." Tao Yaoyao touched her chin and said, "It should be the smell that it emits when it is mature." This thing is not active, but the smell that is unconsciously emitted when it is mature. The most important thing is that it is located on the side of the hammock where Tao Yaoyao is sitting, so she is the first to fall asleep, and she is willing.

  "Is there such a thing?" Di Feiye looked around, but he couldn't find it.

  "One tree has already made us sleep for two days and two nights. If there are more, we will probably never wake up." Tao Yaoyao couldn't help but shook her head , the Ninth Elder had already fallen asleep at this moment , I don't know how long she will sleep this time.

  However, it should not be longer than two days and two nights.

  At this moment, mushrooms are actually tasteless. After all, when they are mature, they are restrained.

  "Mom, what is it called? Is it still called Sleeping Mushroom? " Liu Bao leaned close to Tao Yaoyao.

  Tao Yaoyao pinched her little face, "If there is no name, you can call it this."

  "Oh, I named it."

  Tao Yaoyao nodded, "Yes, you named him." The

  other little guys came together, and they also wanted the naming rights.

  The corner of Tao Yaoyao's mouth twitched, "We only found one of this thing, and we really don't know its name, I know everyone wants a right to name it, but we don't t have so many unknown things, okay? "

  What about them, don't they also have no names?" Dabao grabbed a flying man.

  Tao Yaoyao smiled and said, "They are called elves."

  "Elves?" Dabao tilted his head, well, it seems that these things are indeed called by this name in the cartoons he watched.

  (end of this chapter)

 Chapter 448 The

  dean of the second plane 19 is still a little confused at the moment, so it is not the singing dryad that made them fall asleep, but a small mushroom?

  Why is that little mushroom so powerful?

  The dean approached Di Feiye, "Xiao Ye, why don't you show me the mushrooms?"

  Di Feiye looked at the dean, "Are you sure?" The

  dean thought for a while, very solemnly Noded, "Well, I really want to see it!"

  Di Feiye took out the mushroom with gloves on, and he was holding his breath, but when the dean saw him take it out, he immediately came over and wanted to take a closer look Look, just looking at it and smelling it, the dean fell down directly. If it wasn't for Di Feiye who quickly put away the mushrooms and then supported the dean, he would have fallen to the ground.

  Di Feiye sent the dean to his hammock.

  Everyone else saw the scene just now, and Everyone felt a little unbelievable.

  "Didn't it exude a strong breath when it was mature?" Ninth Elder didn't understand why the dean fell down like this.

  "It stayed in my storage space for a while, and accumulated a lot of its energy on its body surface, so the dean was recruited." Otherwise, why did Di Feiye hold his breath? For the dean to faint, he can only blame himself for being too curious.

  "I also said, shouldn't we leave here? From the looks of it, he should have to sleep for a few days and nights." Elder Ninth was a little upset, she wanted to leave this forest , she was tired of staying here.

  "I don't want to leave!" Wubao shouted directly.

  Ninth Elder frowned, "Why?"

  "I want to stay with the fairies." Wubao liked the fairies here the most, so she was not willing to leave at all.

  "I also want to stay with the elves." Sibao also likes these elves.

  Liubao is far away from them now, so she doesn't know what they are talking about, but judging by her appearance, she probably cannot do without these elves.

  Tao Yaoyao looked at Sibao and Wubao and said, "Otherwise, you can discuss it with them and ask them if they would like to leave with you."

  Wubao shook his head, "They said they didn't want to leave here. "

  Tao Yaoyao laughed, "Maybe they don't know how good our plantation is , otherwise, you can take them to our house to play!"

  Wu Bao's eyes lit up immediately, "Okay, I Invite them to our house to play."

  Wu Bao immediately told these elves, and they immediately agreed when they heard Wu Bao said that they would visit their house.

  Just like that, Wubao and Sibao brought the group of elves around them to visit their house.

  Liubao saw it, but she didn't know why, so she leaned over, "Mom, what did Fourth Brother and Fifth Sister do?

  " They brought the elves to visit our house." Tao Yaoyao replied with a smile.

  "I'll also bring my little elf friends to visit our house." Liu Bao went back to the space with a group of little elves.

  As soon as they arrived in the space, these little elves felt that the energy inside seemed to be more dense than in their woods.

  However, after the three little guys took them to the plantation behind, these little elves were immediately attracted. The energy here is more intense, and not only that, almost all of them are mutated plants, and some of them can also be condensed into small plants. They look like elves, and they look more delicate than the group of elves brought in by Wubao and the others.

  Wu Bao was a little worried that her friend would be hit, but she realized that she was worrying too much. elves she brought in couldn't move after seeing those delicate elves.

  Wubao suddenly felt that there was hope for them to stay.

  And the fact is just as Wu Bao expected, since these little elves came in, they are not willing to go out again. With a better living environment, they are naturally reluctant to give up.

  Sibao came out to report the news, but after he came out, he went directly to the gathering place of the elves, and there were still some elves living there, who were not willing to come out to play.

  He wants to catch everything!

  Tao Yaoyao didn't know that her son had such a plan, but she knew that he would not be injured in this forest, and she would not force him.

  Sibao ran to the gathering place of the elves. There were many big trees and small wooden houses here. Sibao directly called out the demon vines, and transplanted the small wooden houses in this area together with the big trees

  . also scanned carefully and found two fish that slipped through the net, and then directly caught the two little elves into the space. Now they can't help but go. Since most of them have gone in, the rest Reluctantly, he can only force it.

  After Sibao finished all this, he clapped his hands and went back to the space. After the previous elves found out that their houses had also moved in, they were all very happy.

  Wubao also thought fully decorated their cabins, and those big trees directly evolved into mutant plants under the cultivation of demon vines.

  This time, even the big trees are willing to stay here.

  The four treasures, the five treasures and the six treasures are done here , but the three treasures, the two treasures and the three treasures, have not been done yet.

  Tao Yaoyao never expected that these three little fellows would actually study plants in this forest, and they even took photos and sorted out a pamphlet. They had already found more than 600 kinds of plants in this forest, and they At this moment, only one-third of the entire forest has been swept away. If you want to leave, you can wait until they finish their investigation.

  Tao Yaoyao didn't expect these three little guys to be so patient.

  Looking at the three of them, Dabao, and then at the three of them, Tao Yaoyao was a little speechless, the same father and mother, how could there be such a big gap?

  To be honest, Tao Yaoyao has seen the booklet made by Dabao and the others, and it is really well done, it can become a complete plant encyclopedia.

  The elders are very supportive of the three little guys. The big reason why they stay here is what Dabao and the others are doing.

  Speaking of it, they were also playing with it. If they had done it carefully, they would have finished it a long time ago.

  Tao Yaoyao told Dabao and the others that they were planning to leave here, and the three little guys were much more serious this time.

  In just half a month, they found more than 200 kinds of plants. This time, almost all the plants in the entire forest were recorded.

  During these half a month, the dean has been in a deep sleep, and there is no sign of waking up.

  "How sleepy is he? He's been sleeping for so long? Ouch, his face has lost weight from sleep!" Elder Ninth observed the dean there. He didn't expect this guy to sleep for so long. The power of the mushroom was a bit too strong. Bar?

  In fact, everyone did not know that the dean accidentally inhaled a mushroom spore when he was inhaling, otherwise he would not have slept for so long.

  Tao Yaoyao and the others decided to continue waiting. After all, Dabao and the others had to start and finish their work, and for the dean, it was best to wake up in this forest, otherwise everyone was afraid of something going wrong.

  ( end of this chapter)

  Chapter 449 The 20th

  Great Treasure of the Second Level Plane They finally completed the Qingyou Forest Plant Encyclopedia. Tao Yaoyao helped them bind it, and then copied a few copies, and then sent two copies to the academy.

  When the new dean saw this book , it was a pleasant surprise, "Student Tao Yaoyao, I didn't expect you to be so patient. It's really great. This book is just like timely rain. Our college has already planned to open it. It's a botanical department, and I was thinking about what book to use, I think this book is just right, Qingyou Forest is the most complete botanical system in our world.

  Tao Yaoyao was stunned, Dean, I'm three years old for this book. Is it a bit imprecise to use it like this as a school book?" The

  new dean looked at Tao Yaoyao and asked, "Do you think this book is incomplete?"

  "Of course it is complete." Yes, the three of them spent more than half a year sorting out this book, and took photos of every plant "

  "Yes, such high-definition photos and such detailed introductions, even if they were made by children, These children are also geniuses. Why can't other people learn the books made by geniuses? They may not be so serious about putting this matter on an adult." The new dean smiled and said, "Student Yaoyao doesn't need it either. I'm worried, I will discuss it with the elders of the academy."

  "Alright then!" Tao Yaoyao sighed secretly, and she returned to Qingyou Forest, when she talked about this matter with the ninth elder, The Ninth Elder also took the book and read it for a long time, "The book Dabao and the others got is very detailed, and this Qingyou Forest is not accessible to anyone, so don't worry, the three little guys have already done it. It's very good, no one can do better than them."

  Tao Yaoyao looked at the book, and then looked at the signatures Di Qingye, Di Qinglu and Di Qingyang on it, she didn't write their ages, So no one can see that it is not rigorous enough, right!

  Anyway, she had already sent the book to the college , and the college really planned to use this book as a textbook.

  The Ninth Elder said at this time, "Yaoyao, why don't you sponsor some books in the college, I think it is very easy for you to copy these books here."

  Tao Yaoyao tilted her head, "It's not good here Copy it?" The

  Ninth Elder sighed, "I can't copy it, especially if there are pictures, no one can draw so carefully."

  "This is a picture." Tao Yaoyao's expression is a bit complicated, this The world does not seem to be too modern.

  She thought about it for a while, and then directly copied a hundred copies of this encyclopedia of plants. As soon as she copied it, the Ninth Elder said that she would send it back in person.

  The Ninth Elder went to deliver the books, and the dean woke up slowly at this time, he was in a drowsy sleep, and he didn't know what night it was.

  "Student Yaoyao, why are you here?"

  "The dean said why am I here?" "Should

  n't you go to class?"

  "It's been a long time since I graduated, dean, did you sleep until you lost your memory?" Tao Yaoyao was a little speechless.

  The dean sat there thinking for a long time, and then he remembered what happened, "How long have I been asleep?"

  "A month." Tao Yaoyao never thought that the mushroom's ability would be so powerful.

  The dean lay down on the hammock again, " Why did I sleep for so long? I was really careless."

  The dean woke up, and the ninth elder also came back. When she sent the book over, the new dean had already decided with the new elders to use this book as a textbook. When they were thinking about the lack of books, the nine The elder sent back a hundred books, and the new dean was overjoyed at this moment, it really solved his urgent need.

  Hearing the confirmed news from the Ninth Elder, Tao Yaoyao directly called Dabao and the three of them over. the academy used their book as a textbook, they were very excited.

  Di Feiye never thought that his three sons could do such a great thing. When he saw the book, he gave the three little guys a thumbs up. into it.

  And Tao Yaoyao   is very smart, she only introduced the power level of the three authors, and didn't mention the age. After all, if it says four years old, no one will read this book, right? leave here.

  Since leaving the academy, the dean and the nine elders are now inseparable from the six little guys. After all, they have been together for a long time, and Liubao and the others have said that they will provide for them in the old age, so the dean and the nine elders It can be said that the elders cherish them as if they were eyeballs.

  To be honest, for Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye, they are very happy to have a few elders to care for the children .

  The group walked out of Qingyou Forest, Di Feiye directly took out a small spaceship, and let everyone get on the spaceship. The dean and the nine elders sat on it. They didn't know what it was, but when the spaceship flew up , At that time, all ten people were stunned. They said that they only studied food during this time, and hadn't studied any other good things in the commercial street.

  This thing is so convenient, isn't it?

  This time they are going to the seaside. After all, there are mermaids in the small lake here. They want to go to the sea to see if there are any cute things there.

  Especially Dabao and the others are really curious whether all the creatures here are so cute?

  The dean and the nine elders discovered that they didn't even need them to drive the spaceship, as long as the direction was given, it would move forward by itself.

  The dean was envious, and he wanted one, but when he saw the required field coins, he was dumbfounded. He had worked so hard for so long but he could only save hundreds of thousands of field coins, and such a spaceship needs tens of millions of coins. , This is simply killing him.

  Tao Yaoyao looked at Di Feiye. Di Feiye thought for a while, and then directly bought ten fully automatic flying machines and gave them to them.

  The dean and the nine elders were all satisfied after seeing the small flying machine. , they probably would have tried it.

  The dean and the nine elders also carefully learned how to use the flying machine. This thing does not need to be driven by oneself, and the operation is very simple. Even a fool can easily learn it.

  The speed of the spaceship was very fast Originally, the dean thought that they would have to travel a long time, but unexpectedly, they arrived directly that day.

  After getting off the spaceship, the first thing the dean and the others did was not to look at the sea, but to take out their own aircraft and take a test flight.

  Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye took the children to stand on the beach.

  Tao Yaoyao intends to take the children to catch the sea, but she doesn't know when the high tide will be here .

  When Tao Yaoyao was thinking about the time, a huge wave suddenly came towards them. Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye   immediately picked up the six little guys and stood in the distance. The huge wave directly hit them. supernatural powers, otherwise we would have been photographed directly into the water." Tao Yaoyao was startled for a moment, it was only three or four o 'clock in the afternoon, she felt a little strange, the high tide Isn't it morning or evening? Did she remember wrongly?

  (end of this chapter)

 Chapter 450 Level 2 Plane 21

  Di Feiye observed the sea carefully. When the big wave rushed over just now, he felt a pair of eyes looking at them. At that moment, he even wondered whether the big wave was alive of?

  Di Feiye's mental power began to penetrate into the eye of the sea, and he really saw a pair of big eyes. This thing is a bit like a jellyfish, but it is much bigger than a normal jellyfish, and the most important thing is , its body is transparent, and almost hundreds of square meters of the seaside area are covered by it.

  No wonder it can control the waves, it is really hard to guard against.

  Tao Yaoyao also saw those big eyes, "Is it a jellyfish?" Isn' t that too big?

  "Since there are such small things in this world, there may be huge things. This is normal. It seems that there should be a lot of such large things in this ocean." The children thought about the idea of ​​​​playing in the sea ​​It should be broken.

  "Mom and Dad, why is its body so huge?" Dabao felt strange.

  "It should be because there are no natural enemies at the seaside!" Tao Yaoyao looked around, and there were no human beings living around here, but with this kind of jellyfish, it is estimated that human beings living around here are also dangerous.

  This thing can control the waves, and it will attack humans at some point!

  Sibao took a sip of water at this time, " Is its meat delicious?"

  "It's transparent, most of its body is water, and most of the jellyfish are poisonous, so they shouldn't be eaten." Erbao shook I shook my head, thinking that I might not be able to eat it, otherwise, how could it grow so big? If it could be eaten, it would have been eaten by humans long ago, and it can still be kept until now, and it can still grow so big?

  At this time, Tao Yaoyao began to observe the huge jellyfish carefully, and soon her eyes showed surprise, "This jellyfish is not poisonous."

  "Then it can be eaten?" Sibao's saliva flowed out up.

  "As long as it's not poisonous, it's edible." Tao Yaoyao said with certainty, she turned her head to look at Di Feiye, "Honey, let's catch it!"

  "Okay!" This thing scared their family just now Yes, you should pay the price.

  Di Feiye found a large fishing net, he and Tao Yaoyao each flew up and landed on top of the jellyfish.

  The jellyfish immediately became vigilant when they saw them holding the fishing net. It took the waves and wanted to throw Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao down, but the two were flying above its head, how could it be caught by it? Soon, Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye cast the fishnet directly on the jellyfish, and the jellyfish became anxious when it was bound by the fishnet, and then rushed directly into the sea.

  Because Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye were holding one end of the fishing net, they were also carried by it to the depths of the sea.

  "Oh, Dad, Mom!" Dabao yelled worriedly.

  Er Bao immediately released an aircraft, "Let's drive the aircraft to chase!"

  "Let's go!" Da Bao took the lead in the pilot seat, and the other treasures got on the aircraft, and Da Bao drove the aircraft towards his parents. Yes, Dabao drove the aircraft very high. He knew too well that there was nothing hidden in the sea, so he flew higher to avoid being thrown into the water.

  Dabao flew the aircraft over the heads of Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye. moment, the two of them were floating on the water and being walked by the jellyfish.   Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye were walked like this for an hour. At this moment, they had completely left the coastline and reached the depths of the sea.

  The two of them enjoyed the lightning speed.

  Don't mention how envious Dabao and the other six are. It really is better to have a higher level of abilities. See how much my parents are enjoying now!

  And the dean and elders, who had had so much fun driving the flying machine, found that Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye, along with their six cubs, had disappeared when they stopped.

  "Where did they go?"

  "I saw them down to the sea just now."

  "It was a long time ago, and I haven't seen them for half an hour."

  "I saw them take a net."

  "They were taken to the deep sea area by the big fish, right?"

  "Go! Find them quickly, you can't go to the deep sea area, there are dangerous things there."

  Ten people immediately drove their aircraft again Quickly rushed towards the deep sea.

  At this time, Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye had clearly felt that the strength of the jellyfish was weak.

  "It's weak now, shall we do it?" Tao Yaoyao looked at Di Feiye.

  Di Feiye shook his head, "Wait a minute, I' m worried it will counterattack."

  "This is already in the deep sea, so there won't be any big things here, right?" Tao Yaoyao was worried that another big thing would come out.

  "It's not near the surface of the sea, so I don't know about the deep sea." Di Feiye continued, "We can keep it on the surface of the sea."

  "Yes! "Tao Yaoyao nodded.

  Speaking of which, the jellyfish led them for a walk, but the couple also firmly controlled the jellyfish on the surface of the water. Now it has reached the deep sea area. If one is not careful, the jellyfish may escape to the bottom of the water, so They can't let go of whatever they say now .

  Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye continued to be walked by the jellyfish like this. The dean and the others soon caught up, and the dean found out that Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye were having a good time, so he thought about it.   "Okay , Dean, we understand." Tao Yaoyao said she understood.

  If he didn't know how to stop the aircraft on the sea, he probably would have run down.

  "Xiaoye, Yaoyao, there's something big in the deep sea, it's very dangerous!" The dean poked his head out to remind Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye.

  Di Feiye also made an OK gesture.

  The two of them are now planning to close the net, especially when they see the small island ahead.

  Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao looked at each other, and they both began to draw the net at the same time. The jellyfish let out a scream because the rope was suddenly tight, which scared Tao Yaoyao a lot. The jellyfish could still make a sound ?

  "Hurry up, you two, it seems to be calling for companions." The Ninth Elder reminded them.

  "Okay, we got it, you go to the small island in front first!"

  "Okay!" The Ninth Elders and the others quickly headed towards the small island. went.

  Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye flew into the air again, and the jellyfish was also picked up by the two of them.

  The two of them also headed towards the island. The jellyfish was suspended in mid-air. Its originally huge body shrink in a short time, but even if it shrank, its current weight is at least five or six hundred catties. look

  . was quite easy for Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye to carry it. After a while, they also flew to the small island.

  This small island is not too big, a bit bare, and there are water marks on the ground.

  "We can' t stay on this small island for long, it looks like it will sink." The Great Elder's expression was particularly serious.

  ( end of this chapter)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

✓ Life in 1967 By Seokmin

Historical Fiction

44.3K 604 68
Author: taro puff pastry Type: Crossing and rebirth When Ji Mingzhu was fifteen, his parents died early, his grandmother died, and his two younger br...
6.7K 96 44
An acid rain begins the journey to the end of the world. Lan Shiruo wanted to repay her adoptive parents for their kindness in rebirth, but she didn'...
18.5K 423 17
After sacrificing himself to allow his homeworld to breathe life once again, Optimus Prime wakes up on Earth, but not the one he's come to know. And...
145K 6.2K 25
wherein young sunoo, an ordinary son of a scientists, found six imprisoned vampires at his parents' laboratory. "who are you? why are you all..... ...