✔Interstellar Farming: Comman...

De prince05026

Author:Li Xinyu Category:Science Fiction Space Novel Link : https://www.69shu.com/txt/40804.htm Mecha wrecka... Mai multe

Announcement
1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-100
101-110
111-120
121-130
131-140
141-150
151-170
171-190
191-200
201-210
211-220
221-230
231-240
241-250
251-260
261-270
271-280
281-290
291-310
311-330
331-350
351-370
371-390
411-430
431-450
451-470
471-490
491-510
511-530
531-550
551-570
571-590
591-610
611-630
631-650
651-658
659-END
Ending 2-6

390-410

453 10 1
De prince05026

 Chapter 391 The Zou family meets Mo Fei 2

  Tao Yaoyao quickly used up the five charms, and then she quietly focused on the Zou family below with her mental strength.

  Soon, a person rushed to the living room, "Patriarch, the summoning order for the ancestral hall has been issued, and the Zou family members who are outside have been summoned back."

  "Someone moved?" Patriarch Zou felt strange, who summoned them?

  "No one, there is no one in the ancestral hall." The man said with certainty, he was guarding the ancestral hall, and the ancestral hall was always locked, and no one opened it, so he was very sure that there was no one in the ancestral hall

  .Could it be the voluntary call of the ancestral hall?

  Mofei didn't know what happened here, and she didn't participate in it. She just squeezed the spells tightly, and everything in her space was destroyed, and now there is no way to make any advanced weapons elsewhere.

  Mo Fei was thinking about the things in her hand, why did she suddenly disappear?

  Were they stolen, or were they destroyed?

  To be honest, Mofei is almost sure that Tao Yaoyao is in the hospital at this moment, and they may even be watching near Zou's house now, probably because they are afraid that they will really kill Tao Yaoyao, so they put Tao Yaoyao in the hospital. The things in my hands are destroyed.

  Mo Fei sneered, he really threatened her life, right?

  At this moment, the Zou family can't care about Mo Fei anymore. The head of the Zou family asked Mo Fei to be led to the guest room. As for his words, he quickly went to the ancestral hall. He had to see for himself what happened. just work.

  You must know that if there is a problem with the ancestral hall, then there will be a problem with the inheritance of the Zou family.

  Patriarch Zou ran to the ancestral hall impatiently, while Mo Fei stood directly In the courtyard, "I know you are here, come out!"

  Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye looked at each other, but the two of them did not agree. No move, this woman, they don't want to see you anymore.

  Tao Yaoyao also felt tired, and she didn't want to have too much involvement with this Mo Fei now. To be honest, it was already a kindness to her not to withdraw her wood ability.

  "Tao Yaoyao, Di Feiye, you guys come out? Why don't you dare?" Mo Fei suddenly called out their names, and Mo Fei was showing signs of madness at this moment.

  "Tao Yaoyao, I hate you the most, put on a condescending look, I don' t need your charity!"

  "Huandi Feiye, who are you showing your cold face to, I have a crush on you, It's your honor, who are you showing your ugly face to?" Mo Fei no longer hides it anymore, she originally ran to the interstellar, and she went to Di Feiye, there is no way, this man is too tall. It's beautiful, otherwise, how could she, a woman who was hurt so badly by a man, have the ability to love again?

  But this Di Feiye was really shameless, and Tao Yaoyao, she had no plans to deal with her before, she originally wanted to be her sister.

  Fortunately, Tao Yaoyao didn't know about Mo Fei's thoughts, otherwise she would have killed her directly.

  Kaixin retched right now, he knew what Mo Fei was thinking, "Master, I'm about to be defeated by her shamelessness."

  "Don't talk to her!" Di Feiye directly hugged Tao Yaoyao into his arms , "Honey, please comfort me!" The woman below was disgusting to him too, and he couldn't get better without the comfort of his own daughter -in-law.

  One of Di Feiye's hands rested on Tao Yaoyao's stomach. At this moment, he didn't know if Di Feiye used too much force, or what, he was directly kicked by the child inside.

  Di Feiye's hands were almost blown off, this was the first time he had received such treatment.

  You must know that the six little ones in their family have always been very well-behaved, because they knew that their mother had a hard pregnancy and she was pregnant with six, so they are usually quiet, and occasionally only respond to Tao Yaoyao. It should be ignored.

  Tao Yaoyao rubbed her belly and said, "Naughty!"

  Di Feiye smiled and hugged Tao Yaoyao directly, "Honey, let's deal with these people now!"

  "What are you going to do?

  " Erase all the memories of the Zou family! " Di Feiye noticed that there are many people in the Zou family, and there are also a lot of children. If all these adults are abolished, no one will care about these children, so the best way is to clear Lose their memories of the spell, the Zou family will still exist, after all, the Zou family usually have ordinary jobs in order to cover up their crimes.

  This made it easier for Di Feiye to do things.

  Di Feiye's side quickly started to act. His mental strength is strong, and it's not easy to do this. It's just that Mo Fei in the yard is a little bit in the way.

  "Honey, deal with that woman." Di Feiye said with a frown, and that Mo Fei was still yelling something, with that tooth and claw, it was almost like a mental illness. They ran to the ancestral hall, but the servants were still there, and they were a little dumbfounded looking at Mo Fei's appearance.

  "Tao Yaoyao, get out of here if you have the ability. If you don't have the ability, just be your coward. Isn't it because you are afraid that I will hurt you? You are so high- level, what are you afraid of?"

  Mo Fei said just now After that, a woman's voice sounded in the yard, "I originally said that I would not argue with fools, but you have provoked me again and again, so today I will let you try my tricks."

  Tao Yaoyao directly attacked Mo Fei's brain with mental power. Mo Fei screamed and rolled to the ground.

  Her ear-piercing screams frightened the servants of the Zou family.

  "What's wrong with her?"

  "I don't know, she was cursing like a lunatic just now, but now she seems to have been stimulated by something." "Could it be that she

  was cursed?"

  Everyone backed away in unison One step, they should avoid this kind of thing, after all, it's none of their business .

  The servants backed away. Mo Fei screamed for a while, but soon there was no movement. She was in a coma now. Tao Yaoyao curled her lips. She didn't know that she was so weak and yelled at her. get the courage to clamor to replace herself, what a lie!

  The servants saw that Mo Fei didn't move for a long time, and then two women stepped forward, lifted Mo Fei directly, and sent her to the guest room

  . 't feel that Mo Fei was injured or attacked in any way, they only thought that her mental illness had exploded.

  At this time, the Zou family began to return home one after another. Speaking of which, most of the Zou family were in this city, and they rarely traveled far.

  So they came back very quickly, but the faster they came back, the faster they were cleaned up by Di Feiye.

  It took almost one night, the memories of the Zou family and the servants of the Zou family were all cleaned up, and now they all lost the memory of the spell, and all the related content about the spell in the ancestral hall was also cleaned up up.

  Even in the end, Mo Fei's memory was washed again, and then she was taken to the wild by Kaixin, and thrown directly into the wild.

  When Mo Fei woke up, it was already the afternoon of the next day, and no one passed by or found her where she was lying.

  (end of this chapter)

 Chapter 392 Is there really no worries?

  Mofei's wood ability is only at the second level now, and she doesn't even have any memory about space, let alone about Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye.

  Although Tao Yaoyao cleaned her memory once, Kaixin cleaned it again in order to avoid unnecessary troubles, and the optical brain and storage equipment in Mofei's hand were also taken away, and Kaixin lost nothing. Leave it to her.

  Mo Fei sat in the field in a daze, what happened? How did she run into the wild?

  Mo Fei felt like she couldn't remember many things, but she still remembered her enemy.

  But when Mo Fei was going to take revenge, she found that all her enemies had died unexpectedly, and it had been many years since they died.

  Mo Fei didn't understand why it had been so many years suddenly, what happened, what happened to her?

  Mo Fei discovered her wood-type ability, but she didn't dare to say anything, after all, she had heard a lot about the laboratory.

  Mo Fei just returned to her house in a daze, and now she doesn' t even remember how long ago she bought this house.

  I have to say that although Kaixin is ruthless enough, it can be regarded as leaving a way out for her.

  Without any worries, Tao Yaoyao continued to return to the hospital, and now the Whole hospital became quiet.

  However, nurses Xiaofei and Xiaolan were still a little worried. Tao Yaoyao couldn't help being happy when she saw the cautious appearance of these two people. She called them to her ward, then looked at them and said, "Now you can Don 't worry, you won't have any worries in the future."

  Both Xiaofei and Xiaolan's eyes widened, and Xiaofei said, "Pretty young lady, have you settled the Zou family?"

  Tao Yaoyao shook her head, "I didn't t solve them, but the Zou family no longer has the ability to use spells, and they don't have the memory of this, so you can rest assured now."

  Xiaolan was excited, "Thank you, beautiful Young lady, I originally planned to transfer out of this hospital, but now I don't need it."

  Xiaofei also smiled, "It's okay, that's really great." She gave Xiaolan a high-five, and to be honest, Xiaolan The reason why Lan didn't leave was because Tao Yaoyao was there. She was worried that if she left, Tao Yaoyao would be retaliated against. I have to say that Xiao Lan was really loyal.

  And the most important thing is that Tao Yaoyao also likes these two little nurses.

  Now that she has no worries, Xiaolan can continue to stay in this hospital. To be honest, she is familiar with this hospital now and still likes it very much.

  Tao Yaoyao could feel that she couldn't give birth yet, so she discussed with Di Feiye, "Husband, shall we rent a house?"

  When Di Feiye heard about renting a house, he really didn't have this habit, but since his daughter-in-law likes to live in his own home, he directly decided to buy a house nearby. After all, there are no enemies Now, his parents, sister, and Doduo Nana are happy. They will all come to accompany his daughter-in-law. They can't have been living in the hotel.

  Di Feiye bought an apartment in front of the hospital. The apartment has two floors, enough for a group of them to live in.

  At this moment, Di Yufeng and his wife, Di Feilin, and Doduo Nana are happy that they have all moved in. Tao Yaoyao is even more unwilling to live in the hospital Although that ward has been reserved for her, but she I would be happy to live at home.

  Now Tao Yaoyao has been pregnant for more than seven months, and her belly is big. She can't do without people around her. Although Di Feiye can be with him for 24 hours, Di's mother said, "Now Yaoyao is pregnant. , the mood is not too good, you are on guard 24 hours a day, don't you want to annoy Yaoyao and let her annoying you?"

  When Di Feiye heard it, how could it work? He didn't want his daughter- in-law to bother her, so every day Di Feiye gave up the afternoon to his family, and the morning and evening were his company time.

  Tao Yaoyao felt that such an arrangement was also very appropriate, after all, every afternoon, not only her own in-laws would accompany her, but also Duo Duo Nana and Kai Xin, and occasionally Xiao Fei and Xiao Lan would come to accompany her.

  In the evening, everyone would go out with her. Tao Yaoyao's favorite is the snack street. If she hadn't paid attention to her stomach, she probably wouldn't be able to keep her mouth shut.

  Every time Di Feiye came to this point, he became Tao Yaoyao's food picker, and Tao Yaoyao handed all the snacks to him with a bite, and then he destroyed them.

  Speaking of it, although there are some flaws in the food here, it is really delicious. Yaoyao likes it, but also Di Yufeng and his wife, Di Feilin, Duo Duo Nana, and Di Feiye actually like it.

  He was happy, because he had eaten it many times, so he felt like that.

  A month passed in such a flash. Tao Yaoyao didn't gain much weight because she controlled her food, but everyone else gained a lot of weight. Although Di Feiye ate a lot, but because of his A lot of exercise, but not much fat.

  When Tao Yaoyao had her prenatal check-up in the first week of her eighth month, the doctor felt a little strange when she saw their family, "What's wrong with you? Why is the pregnant woman not fat at all, and your Whole family has gained a lot of weight?" ?"

  Di Feilin was depressed. Although she thought that she was fat, she preferred to eat. The snacks here are so delicious. Why did she go on a diet because she was afraid of getting fat?

  You have to know that during this period of time, even if Tao Yaoyao doesn't go out, Di Feilin will come out with Doduo Nana and occasionally Xiao Fei and Xiaolan to eat Hesai together. Now they all have a friendship

  . Eight months, and the children in Tao Yaoyao's stomach are still very healthy, and judging from their appearance, there is still no sign of planning to come out.

  Tao Yaoyao is not in a hurry, she still pays attention to the energy provided to the children, she has already used up a lot of crystal cores during this time, if not for the sufficient supply of crystal cores, she might have already started to disconnect by now.

  Fortunately, they opened shops in various planes to replenish a lot of crystal nuclei.

  Sextuplets, this is too novel for everyone, so although Tao Yaoyao has not yet given birth, many people around already know that she is pregnant with sextuplets, especially those old people who are looking forward to grandchildren. Were shining brightly, wishing that the daughter-in-law here belonged to their family.

  However, although everyone was curious, no one took the initiative to disturb Tao Yaoyao's life. After all, even if Tao Yaoyao controlled her diet again, her belly was still several circles bigger than others, and it still looked scary. Everyone He didn't dare to approach her at all, for fear of hurting her stomach.

  Thanks to everyone's kindness, Di Feiye used his mental strength to observe the situation around his wife every day, and if there was anything abnormal, he would strangle him to death in the bud.

  On this day, it was time for Xiaolan to get off work, because she was going to find Tao Yaoyao, so she was not in a hurry to go home, she accidentally fell asleep on the small bed in the dressing room.

  While falling asleep, she suddenly woke up when someone said that she was pregnant with sextuplets.

  (end of this chapter)

 Chapter 393 I finally gave birth 1

  She was silent, when she heard a woman's voice, "Why do you have to have the child from the sextuplet family, the other children are not noticeable."

  "What? What do you want?" beautiful children? I know that the parents of the sextuplets are beautiful, but if you look like this, you are really not afraid of being caught? After all, how many people pay attention to the sextuplets, I dare not make such a low- level mistake , If you want a child that no one wants, I can still watch for you.

  Give me one hundred thousand? ? Let's talk about this when we meet. The woman's tone changed immediately.

  Xiaolan waited until the woman left before she came out from the corner. Fortunately, she slept soundlessly and didn't startle this person, otherwise she wouldn't have heard such explosive news.

  She is familiar with this woman's voice. from the operating room. I didn't expect that she would dare to do such a thing. No, she has to report it to the beautiful young lady. This matter still needs to be resolved by the beautiful young lady.

  Xiaolan pinched the jade buckle around her neck, it was a talisman given to her by the pretty young lady, to be honest, since she put on the talisman, her dysmenorrhea was all right.

  Xiaolan tidied up immediately, and ran directly to Tao Yaoyao's house, and then she told what she heard in the locker room.

  Tao Yaoyao couldn't help frowning, who did she offend, why did she keep getting into trouble?

  Xiaolan recounted the appearance of the nurse, and Di Feiye was also listening there. He immediately started searching for his mental power, and after a while , he saw the female nurse in a coffee shop near the hospital.

  At this time, the female nurse was meeting someone, and this person was also known to Di Feiye. He was from the Zou family. The corners of Di Feiye's mouth twitched. Is this an inescapable enemy? Why did he erase the memory of the Zou family, but the Zou family still came to the door? This time it turned out to be simply buying a child, and the reason turned out to be because their child is beautiful.

  After Xiaolan played for a while and left, Di Feiye told Tao Yaoyao what he saw.

  Tao Yaoyao pouted, "This is our family's old enemy, or our child's old enemy."

  "It shouldn't be the child's old enemy." Di Feiye Feiye felt that it couldn't be the child's old enemy.

  Tao Yaoyao sighed, "That's our old enemy? It's just that the level of this old enemy is a bit too low."

  "It may be too low now, but it may not be in the future." Di Feiye frowned "Maybe this Zou family may not be our stumbling block."

  Tao Yaoyao smiled, "Are you afraid of them?"

  "What is there to be afraid of? Maybe it can just become our stumbling block." Di Feiye narrowed his eyes slightly After a while, let's see if there are any amazing talents among the juniors of the Zou family, shall we

  ? passed, Tao Yaoyao passed the eighth month safely, and finally reached the ninth month of pregnancy.

  Although Tao Yaoyao went on a deliberate diet and started drinking nutrient solution in order to avoid lack of nutrition, her stomach still grew a lot.

  Now she lowered her head and couldn't see her toes at all. With this big belly, every time she went out, the neighbors would ask her if she was going to give birth.

  Everyone carefully reminded her to walk slowly, there must be people around her .

  Even the aunt of the neighbor's family advised her to go to the hospital now, because her belly is so big that it is a bit scary.

  To be honest, once everyone said that, Tao Yaoyao really felt a little out of control. She even felt a little difficult to walk. Even though she is a wood-type supernatural being, she has a strong repair ability, but her legs are still weak. It swelled up.

  Massaging Di Feiye's stressed night after night, she didn't even dare to sleep.

  Di's father and Di's mother saw that this was not good, so they immediately began to divide the shifts at night. of the night was always Di Fei's night. There are Di Feilin and Happy Team, and the three teams take turns. Even Xiao Lan and Xiao Fei occasionally join in. After all, they are nurses, and their massage is even better than Di Fei Ye.

  Now everyone thinks that Xiao Fei and Xiao Lan are really nice, and they have decided to give them a big surprise when they leave.

  The first week of nine months passed smoothly, and Tao Yaoyao could feel that her stomach was still very stable. she went to the hospital for an examination, the doctor said that the child's head was facing down, and there was no umbilical cord around the neck. situation, ready to give birth.

  Tao Yaoyao returned to the ward. actually exhausted, and she also saw that everyone couldn't bear it. To be honest, simply being with her is not tiring, but she has to keep going. Massaging her, rubbing her legs, the meat that everyone raised before, fell at a speed visible to the naked eye during this week.

  Tao Yaoyao directly touched her belly and said, "Baby, should we come out now? Can you stop messing with parents, grandparents and others?"

  To be honest, if this kind of thing is seen by others, it will definitely Said that Tao Yaoyao was whimsical, and discussed with the children in her belly, what could they understand?

  But everyone around Tao Yaoyao believed in her. After all, Tao Yaoyao was able to communicate with the children a long time ago, and the children have never made a fuss about her. Since the ninth month, her legs have only swollen a bit.

  Tao Yaoyao soon received a response from the children. She smiled, and the children also thought of it.

  They happened to be both in the hospital now, and Tao Yaoyao told Di Feiye that she had discussed it with the children and that she would give birth soon. Not long after Tao Yaoyao finished speaking, her stomach started to hurt.

  Di Feiye felt that he was in panic. Although Tao Yaoyao was the one who gave birth, Tao Yaoyao was not too nervous, but Di Feiye felt his legs were weak. If Di Yufeng hadn't supported him, maybe He has already softened.

  Di Yufeng and Kaixin helped Di Feiye to the chair outside, and everyone began to wait anxiously.

  Although Di Feiye was a little weak in his legs, he still used his mental strength to monitor the operating room comprehensively. After all, he had already received the news, and he couldn't let his wife and children make any mistakes under his nose .

  The nurse happened to be on duty in the operating room, and the first child came out, a boy. She didn't have a chance to touch this child because it was held by another nurse.

  It was her turn to hold the second child, and just when she was about to do it, her brain suddenly lost consciousness, and then the child was mechanically carried out by her.

  The first child was held by Mother Di, and when Di Yufeng   took the second child, he felt something was wrong with the nurse. He immediately looked at his son after holding the child, "Is this the nurse?" "I've got her under control, and I won't let her have a chance to do anything."

  (End of this chapter)

 Chapter 394 I finally gave birth to a baby 2

  Di Yufeng gently hugged his second grandson, but he said fiercely, "Since she doesn't want to be good, I will just cripple her brain." If you want to harm others, you will become a fool Well, they don't kill people, but it's still easy to fool a person, and these people are the first to kill them.

  The third and fourth boys came out together and were hugged by Dodo and Nana. The fifth and sixth were girls, who were hugged by Di Feilin and Kaixin respectively. Instead of holding the children, what he is most nervous about now is his wife.

  After Tao Yaoyao's body was cleaned up, she was pushed out by the doctor, and Di Feiye rushed up first.

  As for the nurse controlled by Di Feiye, Di Feiye directly controlled her to enter the nursery, and then the nurse woke up when she entered the nursery. There are several children in the nursery at this moment, when she thought of the half a million Yuan, evil thoughts suddenly arose, but just as she was about to hold one of the children, Xiaofei and Xiaolan rushed in with the head nurse, and caught her straight.

  Because Xiaolan told the head nurse, and heard the nurse call and said to hold a child of 500,000 yuan, the head nurse was also worried about making a mistake, so they kept watching the monitor, but they didn't expect the nurse to make a move.

  The head nurse directly took Xiao Fei and Xiao Lan to tie up the nurse.

  At this time, Tao Yaoyao had already returned to the ward, and the six children were also staying in the same ward with her, and their family did not dare to put the children elsewhere.

  When the nurse entered the police station, she also confessed to the Zou family. Now it was exposed that the Zou family spent a lot of money to buy their children.

  After all, the Zou family is a big family, and soon the Zou family discovered one thing, that is, they could pick up a baby every so often at the door of their house.

  At the beginning, the Zou family was very happy, but they couldn't bear it after a long time. After all, they could pick up nearly ten children a month, and they Couldn't raise so many children no matter how energetic they were.

  As soon as Tao Yaoyao returned to the ward, she began to use the wood element to restore her body. She used the wood element ability to heal herself twice, and her body had already recovered to the way it was before giving birth. Then she directly let the emperor Fei Ye was discharged from the hospital and returned home with the child and his family.

  After the child was born, their family was about to leave here, but after they left, they still needed to deal with some things. For For example, there were people who had a good relationship with them, such as Xiaofei and Xiaolan. She showed great kindness to Tao Yaoyao, and they were really Tao Yaoyao's little fans, so they were not attracted by Di Feiye at all.

  The second day after returning home, Xiaofei and Xiaolan came. They told the story of the nurse and the Zou family. Both of them were in prison, and the sentence was estimated to be more than three years.

  Tao Yaoyao looked at the two of them and said, "I have an opportunity here that can take you out of the category of normal people, do you want it?"

  Xiaofei and Xiaolan looked at each other, and they said firmly, "Yes!" They had long guessed that Tao Yaoyao was not a normal person, so after Tao Yaoyao said this, they were naturally eager to change themselves.

  So Tao Yaoyao let the two of them take the crystal nucleus directly, but this crystal nucleus is of the wood system, which is completely different from the zombie crystal nucleus.

  After two hours of tossing and tossing, both of them have awakened wood-type abilities. To be honest, both of them are nurses who have awakened   wood-type abilities. In line with the essential work of the two of them.

Yaoyao directly pulled the two of them into the living area of ​​​​her space, because they belonged to the same world, so they were arranged by Tao Yaoyao to live in the same residence, but the relationship between upstairs and downstairs, which means that they are living in the same space. Space, the status of the two of them is equal.

  Neither Xiaofei nor Xiaolan expected that they would meet a big boss, especially when they knew that Tao Yaoyao's spiritual power level was close to level 40, they were a little dumbfounded, this is the big boss among big bosses Yes, they are hugging their thighs now.

  The two admired Tao Yaoyao even more!

  After the family dealt with the follow-up here, they went back to the base directly. As soon as they came back, Di Feiye directly put Tao Yaoyao into the medical cabin, although she had already repaired it with wood-type abilities. Her own body, but Di Feiye was not at ease, so he used the medical cabin to treat her again. After the treatment cabin indicated that Tao Yaoyao was strong and healthy, Di Feiye released her.

  It is said that after this treatment, she is completely milk-free now, but no matter how much she feeds six children by herself, she will not be able to eat milk, so it is better not to feed all six little ones.

  And Di Feiye was not happy with her breastfeeding. For him, the little wife can only be his, and after the child is brought to the base, he doesn't have to worry about the safety of his own child, and he can leave it to his family with complete peace of mind. parents.

  To tell the truth, Di Yufeng and his wife are still very happy to take care of their children, and not only their husband and wife are willing, even the aunt Di Feilin, the two aunts Duo Duo Nana, and the two uncles Happy Tao Xing Xing are also happy. Happy to take care of children.

  Especially Xiaofei and Xiaolan who just joined here are also working very hard. If Tao Yaoyao didn't let them focus on cultivation, they probably would have grown up in front of the children except for working hours.

  In their words, they originally stayed in the dormitory every day, but how can the dormitory have a base atmosphere? They like the base very much, but the two of them have low cultivation bases. If their cultivation bases are higher, they really want to stand in front of the six little guys every day. The six little guys are really beautiful and cute, and One day at a time.

  Even if Tao Yaoyao, a novice mother, didn't see her for a day, she felt that her child had become a little unfamiliar.

  Di Feiye was a little helpless, since she had a child, her daughter-in-law's attention can no longer be shifted to him, what should I do?

  Speaking of which, the entire interstellar world now knows that Tao Yaoyao has given birth, because Di Yufeng and his wife are showing off every day, and everyone is envious.

  The six little guys look so beautiful!

  Di Yufeng kept showing off until someone asked him, "President Di, what are the names of the six babies in your family "

  From then on, it was Dabao, Erbao, Sanbao and Liubao who were called all the time. Up to now, they have not thought of naming the six little guys.

  Di Yufeng directly pulled Di Feiye into the study room, and he brought out two large dictionaries, which were bought in Parallel Space, "Son, let's start naming the six little guys, the words on them are the most complete"

  Di Feiye raised his eyebrows, "Dad, does it need to be so complicated? Why don't we just come to the whole network for the name contest?"

  Di Yufeng slapped his son on the head directly, "Being a father, Why are you so unsteady , don't you want to name your own child yourself?"

  (End of this chapter)

Chapter 395 Naming: Name

  your own child yourself? To be honest, Di Feiye didn't even think about it that way, he just wanted to dump the children to his family, and then his little daughter-in-law would come back into his arms.

  During this time, Tao Yaoyao stayed by the side of the six little guys every night, and there was no place for him beside him.

  Di Feiye wanted to cry, he really wanted to ask StarCraft netizens, what should he do if His little wife ran away with the children?

  But he is really afraid that people will call him Versailles, after all, it is too difficult for interstellar people to have children, and he has four sons and two daughters now.

  Speaking of naming things, Di Feiye went straight to find his wife, "Baby baby, how do we name the six little ones?"

  Tao Yaoyao also checked a lot of information during this time, "II remember that there is a sentence in a poem, there is a beautiful person, Qingyang Wanxi, and another sentence, there is a beautiful person, graceful as Qingyang, our two precious daughters are called Di Wanxi and Di Wanru."

  Di Fei Yele Now, "These two names are good! What about the boy?"

  Tao Yaoyao tilted her head, "Shouldn't you and Dad get the boy?"

  Di Feiye frowned, "Dad just started looking up the dictionary. "

  Tao Yaoyao laughed, "How long will it take to find out?"

  "So, baby, it's up to you!" Di Feiye is full of expectations for his wife, if the children's names are his little daughter-in-law Since they started, he should give them a little more attention appropriately

  ! be said that Di Feiye, a father, has no self-consciousness at all, and all his thoughts are now on Tao Yaoyao.

  Tao Yaoyao said at this time, "The poem named for my daughter is called "Wild Grass", and the whole poem is "There are vines in the wild, with zero dew. There is a beautiful person, clear and graceful. Meeting each other, it suits my wish." There are vines in the wild, and there is no dew. There is a beautiful person, as graceful as Qingyang. When you meet each other, you will be with your sons.' Think about it, and pick the names of the four sons from this poem."

  Di Feiye listened , I immediately laughed, "Okay, I think it's called Qingye, Qinglu, Qingyang, Qingshi."

  "Isn't it too casual?" Tao Yaoyao tilted her head.

  "It's not casual. They should be glad that they didn't draw up Qingcao, Qingling, Qingyi and Qingren. Besides, their six names all come from the same poem, I think it's okay." Di Feiye directly I went to find my father.

  Di Yufeng directly agreed because he didn't bother to flip through the book.

  However, the nicknames of the six little guys are directly Dabao, all the way to Liubao.

  Di Yufeng directly posted the poem on Xingwang, and then typed out all the names of the six little guys.

  Soon, there was a lot of praise below. After all, very old poems. Speaking of which, many poems from the ancient earth have been lost, so even if I throw out a sentence now, it can be praised for a long time. Not to mention the whole poem.

  Di Yufeng began to show off every day again. The life photos of the six little guys are posted almost every two hours. The little guy is so pretty and so much fun.

  At this time, StarCraft also took advantage of this trend to promote the benefits of having children.

  This time, some people really came to the nursing center to raise their children, and these people quickly discovered that it was easier for them to raise their children now.

  When out of ten pairs of people, nine of them succeeded , the eyes of the people in the cultivation center were hurt.

  The people in the cultivation center submitted a report, and they felt that in the current situation, their interstellar people should have recovered their ability to reproduce naturally.

  This report caused a sensation in the entire interstellar world. Naturally conceived, you must know that Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao are naturally conceived children, and there are still six of them.

  At this moment, the number of married people in the entire interstellar world suddenly increased.

  As time went by, by the time the six little ones were a hundred days old, there were already five couples who had naturally conceived children in the interstellar world.

  The people over there know that Tao Yaoyao is responsible for this, because With the popularity of those fruits, the genetic defects in everyone's body are gradually decreasing.

  Interstellar has also promulgated relevant laws. Artificial interference in childbirth is no longer allowed. For example, selecting excellent genes or something will become illegal. After all, it was because they   were too picky before that genes appeared. make this low-level mistake again.

  Everything on Xingji's side is developing towards the good side, but on Tao Yaoyao's side, she is now in a state of collapse.

  The two little girls of their family have actually grown invisible wings. 't for the two little girls who almost flew out of the base by themselves and were discovered by Tao Yaoyao, she probably wouldn't know when she would have discovered her two little girls. A little girl with wings.

  "This should be their ability." Di Feiye hugged the two little girls, reluctant to let go. He said that he was the most resistant to the six little girls before, but after raising them for more than three months, he kissed them better than anyone else. The little guys, especially the two little guys, he couldn't put it down, especially the two little girls who almost looked like Tao Yaoyao.

  Tao Yaoyao held her big treasure in her arms at this moment, she pinched his little face, "What is Dabao's supernatural power? Huh? Come and tell mom... Pfft..."

  Before Tao Yaoyao could finish her sentence, she was struck by lightning. Fortunately, she also belonged to the Lightning Department, otherwise, this blow would have knocked her numb.

  "The big treasure is the thunder type."

  At this time, Qin Moli also asked the second treasure, "Erbao, tell grandma, what is your supernatural power?"

  At this moment, the second treasure sneezed, and everyone saw The recliner behind Qin Moli was blown down.

  "Wow, the second treasure is so powerful, it turned out to be the wind element."

  At this time, the three treasures and the four treasures didn't wait for the adults to ask them. their little hands and made a mess of the cups on the table.

  "Three Treasures and Four Treasures belong to the spiritual department, that's great!" Tao Yaoyao was delighted. It's good that the six little ones all have supernatural powers, and they are born innate. In this way, their growth rate will be faster than others .

  However, did the two little girls just grow a pair of wings? It seems a bit tasteless!

  The six little guys all had supernatural powers, and now everyone started to worry, because the two little girls wanted to fly away all the time As for Dabao, whoever held him would be unlucky, and he would be hit from time to time.

  As for the second treasure, the third treasure, and the fourth treasure, if they are in the house and there are a lot of things in the house, then it will be over, because things will fly around, and the three little guys are experts in destruction and mischief.

  Now Tao Yaoyao saw that the six little guys in her family were a little hopeless, and she also noticed that the family members were also exhausted, so she directly carried the six little guys into the space and handed them over to the Demon Vine, let him take the children to play in his own plantation.

  Anyway, in the space, they are not afraid that they will fly out of bounds.

  Tao Yaoyao directly informed everyone to let them take a good rest for a while, and they don't have to worry about the child for the time being.

  Di Feiye was a little worried, and quietly followed the demon vine to the space field. He saw that the six little guys were having a lot more fun here than in the base, so he was completely relieved. Now his wife finally belongs to him Man, it's really great!

  (end of this chapter)

  Chapter 396 Stocking

  Although Tao Yaoyao has entered the space villa, she still pays attention to her six little ones.

  There are many high-level mutated plants in the space field, and under the restraint of the demon vines, no one dares to hurt the Six little guys, and most importantly, although the six little guys are young, but because they are Tao Yaoyao's Children, their bodies also inherited some space management capabilities, so those high-level mutant plants instinctively succumbed to them.

  Demon Vine has now become a full-time nurse, except when the children are playing, it can relax for a while, every once in a while he has to chase the six little ones to nurse, and when the six little ones are sleeping, he has to be responsible Sleep, although there are other high-level plants to help him, but sometimes everyone is a little afraid of the six of them, and it doesn't help him much at all.

  However, thanks to Yaoteng's lack of rest, and her high energy, she might soon be like Tao Yaoyao and the others.

  Tao Yaoyao entered the villa, and Di Feiye came in right behind her. He also observed a few of his little ones, so he was very satisfied with their current state. This kind of stocking is really good, after all. So saving!

  Seeing him following in, Tao Yaoyao   asked, "Are you free?" She remembered that there were still some training missions at the base, which he left for the space fighters, didn't they? Need his supervision?

Interstellar warriors who came over from the interstellar side are not very motivated to leave. Tao Yaoyao thinks that Di Feiye might want to occupy a larger territory here, but they haven't left yet. Passing through the woods of the Alien Beast Continent ! they went outside now to have a look.

  Without the burden of her stomach, Tao Yaoyao wants to do a lot of things. She always feels that she has such a space, and then has the ability of the wood element, and then can travel through various planes. There should be some invisible things on her body. The task, but what it is, she hasn't figured it out yet.

  However, according to Tao Yaoyao's guess, her invisibility mission should have a lot to do with farming. After all, no matter whether it is in the interstellar world or the world they ascended to later, they all need her to do farming

  . the calculations, she has planted two worlds now, right? It seems a little too little. Di   Feiye

  put his arms around Tao Yaoyao's waist, and whispered in her ear, "I have something to do!"

, and Di Feiye immediately picked him up. kissed her, and then whispered in her ear, "Fuck you!" After saying these two words, he carried Tao Yaoyao directly upstairs and went into their bedroom. The space is the best, because in The No one here dares to disturb them.

  When Tao Yaoyao heard what he said, she buried her face in his arms, it seemed that she had indeed neglected her husband for a long time.

  Tao Yaoyao really didn't want to do anything right now, because Di Feiye didn't plan to let her go for now.

  In the next half month, Tao Yaoyao hardly left the bedroom, although occasionally she would use her mental power to observe the children in the backyard, but most of the time she was in a coma.

  To put it bluntly, I'm just tired. It's a bit embarrassing to be so tired as a supernatural being.

  However, this time, Di Feiye finally trapped his little daughter-in-law firmly in his arms.

  Until my younger sister ran into the residential area, and then used her optical brain to call her brother and sister-in-law frantically, "Brother, brother, parents miss you guys."

  "Sister-in-law, where are the children ?" The elder brother ignored her, so he could only find his own sister-in-law.

  Although Tao Yaoyao didn't find this message, Naya did, and she kindly told Di Feilin that the children are now in the backyard of the space.

  Di Feilin first ran to the backyard to look around. She found that the six little guys were too crazy now, and she didn't know that Dabao was using lightning to strike those mutated plants, but those mutated plants still seemed willing. arrived at Di Feilin, I ran over directly, "They are training their bodies, and they just need to be tempered by thunder. Now Dabao's ability is just suitable for them to be tempered."

  "So it is like this!" Di Feilin thought that Dabao was here As for bullying those plants, she was almost scared to death. She was really afraid that those plants going crazy would hurt Dabao.

  At this time, a strong wind blew, if Di Feilin hadn't supported the demon vine , she would have been almost blown away.

  "Er Treasure's ability has been raised to level six now."

  "How did he improve so fast?" Di Feilin couldn't believe her ears. Her nephew's ability has been raised to level six. Isn't this immediately About to catch up with her?

  "When they were just born, their powers were around level five, but they couldn't use them themselves." Demon Vine looked at Di Feilin, "The starting point of life is useless, and you don't have to belittle yourself!

  " Feline blinked her eyes. She didn't underestimate herself, but she was afraid that the little guys would look down on her in the future.

  At this time, Wubao and Liubao spread their wings and flew in front of her, and Di Feilin greeted them excitedly, " Wubao, Liubao, auntie is here to see you!" Wubao

  and Liubao jumped directly into her chest In her arms, Di Feilin laughed excitedly, "Wu Bao, does Liu Bao miss Auntie?" The

  two little guys haven't seen Di Fei Lin for a long time, but they really miss her a little bit. I was thinking about my mother, but they flew to the villa, and my father didn't let them in at all.

  The two little guys were very wrong.

  Di Feilin hugged them, and it happened that it was time for them to drink milk. The demon vine brought the milk, and Di Feilin skillfully began to breastfeed them.

  Three Treasures and Four Treasures, each sitting on a lotus whistling past her.

  "Three Treasures, Four Treasures!" Di Feilin was feeding Wu Treasures and Six Treasures, she had no time to stop them, she could only watch them whizzing by in front of her, but their mounts were really good Look, they are sitting on the big lotus, surrounded by green leaves of different heights, it is really beautiful.

  Di Feilin wanted to ask Demon Vine, if she could also get a mount like this, after all, she is also a wood-type supernatural power, isn't she?

  But at this moment, Yaoteng is chasing Er Bao to breastfeed. As for Da Bao, Da Bao is holding the milk in his mouth while thundering

  . Looking at it this way, Dabao is still very obedient.

  After feeding the two little girls, Di Feilin immediately went to look for Three Treasures and Four Treasures. The two of them are now on the pond. The pond is full of lotus flowers that they ride, and they are not low-level. .

  De Feilin immediately came over excitedly, and then began to discuss with a mutated lotus. After all, she is also of the wood type, so the mutated lotus soon agreed, and Di Feilin directly made a contract with the mutated lotus. sat on the lotus as I wished, and then went to chase the three treasures and the four treasures.

  Yaoteng handed the milk of Sanbao and Sibao to her, "Linlin, I will leave it to you to breastfeed the two of them!"

  ( End of this chapter)

  Chapter 397 Inner Volume 1

  Di Feilin felt a little strange seeing the demon vine's solemn appearance, but she still accepted the task.

  Di Feilin rode her lotus mount and chased Sanbao and Sibao for an hour and a half. The two little guys didn't stop at all. Finally, when the two little guys felt hungry, the two of them stopped. Then he looked at Di Feilin aggrievedly.

  It felt like blaming her, "Auntie, why didn't you come to feed us earlier? We are all hungry!"

  De Feilin felt that her whole body was going to fall apart. She chased for almost two hours, and her throat The shout was smoking, the two little guys didn't hear her shout at all, did they?

  Di Feilin felt that her mutated lotus seemed to be of a lower grade than the three treasures and four treasures, otherwise why couldn't she keep up with it?

  After Di Feilin fed the two little guys, she was sweating all over herself. she really admires the demon vine. He actually took care of the six little guys so lively. Already paralyzed?

  Seeing how crazy they are now, Di Feilin didn't dare to take them out of the space, because with their current state, they Probably ran out in minutes when they arrived at the base.

  That's the Alien Beast Continent. If they are really allowed to escape, God knows what will happen. After all, there are too many powerful alien beasts, and some of them are simply not something they can compete with.

  Di Feilin can't bring her parents to the space now. After all, the space belongs to her sister-in-law. She has the right now because her sister-in-law gave her the right to live in the residential area, but her parents don't.

  Parents are not merchants here, and my sister-in-law didn't bring anyone in, nor did her brother, and she certainly couldn't just bring parents in.

  After all, if their whole family came in, it would feel a bit like marrying a son. To be honest, in fact, their family now feels a bit like marrying a son.

  It's also a good thing that Di Feiye didn't know what his sister was thinking, otherwise he would definitely give her a good beating.

  Di Feilin feels that bringing her parents in casually is like infringing on her sister-in-law's rights. After all, this space is her sister-in-law's private space. Di Feilin thinks it's better to keep it like this. t want to destroy everything here.

  Although she felt that the relationship between her sister-in-law and her parents was very good, the graduation was only the relationship between in-laws and daughter-in-law, unlike her own daughter, who didn't care what she did.

  In her opinion, it is better to keep a distance between mother-in-law and daughter-in-law.

  And for Di Feilin, she is really grateful to Dade for having the right of residence. If it wasn't for her sister-in-law, she would probably still be obediently going to school at StarCraft, and then marry directly when she becomes an adult.

  Where as now she has more opportunities to choose, and her ability has been improved to a higher level, and her choice space is even bigger.

  Being alone, she really doesn't want to enter the palace of marriage, especially since she has a lot of secrets, and her sister-in-law also has a lot of secrets. Unless she meets someone who is directly credible, she doesn't think about getting married.

  Can she guarantee that she is not greedy, but can 't she guarantee that others are not?

  Di Feilin actually has another idea, which is the family concept. To be honest, she has almost no family concept, but her father is different from her, so this is also the reason why she doesn't want to bring her parents in.

  If he saw his sister-in-law's space, his father would inevitably be tempted, after all, those mutated plants were too powerful.

  Before seeing it, when Tao Yaoyao gave De Feilin the contract plant, Di Feilin really felt that it was a great happiness, but now, Di Feilin saw more mutant plants, and she herself could not bear it. Can't help wanting more, not to mention a father with a deep family concept?

  So she didn't want to make this trouble for her sister-in-law, and there was no need to make this trouble. In her opinion, except for their family, no one else in the Di family deserved to have supernatural powers, and they didn't deserve to have the right to live in the green star. I don't deserve to know my sister-in-law's secret.

  There are some things that Di Feilin doesn't want to talk about. Before the fact that the Di family wanted to occupy the green star was exposed, Dad thought about bringing the Di family to the green star to practice.

  But when the ugly faces of those from the Di Family were revealed, Dad was relieved. what, the Green Star would not be able to inherit from the Di Family, so what happened to their succession?

  Di Feilin felt a little sad when she thought of other members of the Di family. When she was in Green Star, she also received several messages from her aunt, saying that she was asked to attend some banquet.

  Even though she was young at that time, she knew very well that her aunt wanted to plot against her. She ignored her, and she didn't tell anyone else about it, although she was sure that she had the right to live in the space given by her sister-in -law. She won't be easily calculated, but this is her last resort, and she doesn't want to be exposed easily.

  Di Feilin played with the six little ones for half a day, and then contracted a mutated apple tree and a mutated peach tree, both of which were at level 12. There was no way, who made them so delicious.

  As for those with higher levels, Di Feilin dare not make a contract now, because she is too much higher than her level, and she is afraid of being backlashed.

  After leaving the space, Di Feilin went directly back to the base to practice hard. .As for Di Yufeng and his wife, they felt a sense of crisis when they knew that their grandchildren were all above level six. Now, what reason do they have to be weak all the time?

  Ever since, the Emperor's family began to practice. hard, and they also rolled up.

  As time passed, the children finally reached eight months. When Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye met the six little ones to play, Dabao inadvertently called out the names of father and mother, and the six little ones seemed to be opened Pandora's box, they can talk.

  Five Treasures and Six Treasures lay crookedly in Di Feiye's arms, and they kept calling Dad. As expected, they were his father's little lovers in his previous life. The relationship between the two little guys was closer to Di Feiye than to Tao Yaoyao However ,

  Tao Yaoyao did not strive for these things, she is catching the three treasures and the four treasures now, "You two should go out with me to see grandparents."

  Tao Yaoyao will take them out to see grandparents every other month , but Sanbao and Sibao had been hiding for two months, and she couldn't catch them at all. This time, she caught them, and she had to catch them to meet their grandparents no matter what.

  Sanbao and Sibao had no choice but to go out with their mother to meet their grandparents, but Dabao and Erbao obediently followed their mother and went out as well.

  The family happily had a reunion dinner at the base

  . six little guys haven't cultivated delicately, their abilities have now reached the eighth level.

  Di Yufeng and his wife have finally reached the ninth level of supernatural powers. They are only one level higher than their grandsons. They still need to work hard. Di Feilin's supernatural powers have reached level 13. As for Xu Duoduo and Xu Nana At level 17, they are now very close to level 20.

  (end of this chapter)

 Chapter 398 Inner Volume 2

  Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye's words, Tao Yaoyao's ability has reached level 40, and Di Feiye has already reached level 40. If he hadn't deliberately waited for his daughter-in-law, it is estimated that he is now It is possible to be higher.

  But Di Feiye couldn't bear to be so different from his own wife, what if he was ejected from the Alien Beast Continent?

  He didn't want to be separated from his wife.

  After the family had dinner, it was inevitable to talk about some daily routines. This talk brought up the issue of supernatural powers. Di Yufeng and his wife have now raised their supernatural powers to level nine. when they came into contact with this, their age It's already too big, and their current cultivation speed is much faster than the people on the Green Star side.

  But when they heard that the six little guys had already reached the eighth grade, the faces of the couple changed. Are they going to be crushed by their six little grandchildren soon?

  How to do? They don't want to be weaker than their six little grandchildren.

  For De Feilin, although she is already at level 13, she heard that her six little nephews have already reached level 8. She feels that they are improving too fast. It is estimated that in half a year, they may crush her Now, she made up her mind that she must calm down and practice.

  Xu Duoduo and Xu Nana heard that the six little guys are only eight months old, and they are already at level eight. Does that mean that they will be at level twenty at twenty months ? If they were less than level 20, wouldn't they be crushed by six little nephews, and now they felt a sense of crisis.

  Happy is not in a hurry, in fact, it stands to reason that his level should follow Tao Yaoyao , if not for his lack of training, he should be at forty-one level now instead of thirty-six.

  As for Tao Xingxing, he wants to cry now, he is still on the eighth level, why is it so difficult for him to cultivate, is he too rubbish as an uncle? He felt like he could be messed up

  . Di Feiye saw that the six little guys couldn't stay here at the base and wanted to run outside, they took them back to the space. There was no other way but to lock them up in the Only in space can I feel at ease Speaking of

  which, there are now six of them tossing around in the plantation, and the level of the mutated plants is also improving very quickly.

  Tao Yaoyao didn't concentrate on cultivating them, but the six little ones did.

  Tao Yaoyao looked at Di Feiye, "Husband, can we go out now? Ever since the arrival of the Alien Beast Continent, we have been nesting in the base, and we don't know what is outside the forest. Is there a gathering place for human beings?"

  "Okay, if you want to see it, let's go!" Di Feiye has always been responsive to his daughter-in-law's requests.

  After all, if my daughter-in-law doesn't pamper her , why should she let others pamper her?

  The couple planned to go out for a stroll, but they didn't say hello to other people. After all, if they said hello, what if they wanted to follow?

  To be honest, the couple didn't know much about this Alien Beast Continent, and they really didn't t dare to take other people around outside.

  The two of them left the base quietly, and then teleported directly in the direction of the leopard tribe, but they just passed by the edge of the leopard tribe, and did not intend to disturb the leopard tribe.

  But sometimes, it was such a Coincidence that Di Feiye took Tao Yaoyao and teleported to a corner of the Leopard Clan, but the elders of the Leopard Clan directly appeared in front of them with a group of little leopards .

  Di Feiye did not expect that they would teleport directly to the entrance of the Leopard Clan's secret realm.

  The elders of the leopard tribe took a look, how could this happen, some human beings knew the secret realm of their leopard tribe.

  Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao didn't even have time to react, they were directly pushed into the secret realm by the elder.

  In other words, how could the elder have forty-five or six levels, so he was so mad that he didn't 't even ask, and then directly pushed the two of them into the secret realm of the leopard clan.

  Those little leopards were all stunned there.

  "Elder, is it really okay to let two humans enter the secret realm of our clan?"

  "What's wrong? If possible, the ancestors inside might be able to use these two bodies. Two more Taishang Patriarchs?" The elder narrowed his eyes slightly, if he wanted to blame, he could only blame them for their bad luck.

  Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye entered the secret realm of the Leopard Clan in this way. The inside of this secret realm is really full of birdsong and flowers. Needless to say, the energy in the air is more abundant than outside, and the temperature here   "It's so comfortable here, why did the elders of the Leopard Clan push us in?" Tao Yaoyao used her mental power to observe her surroundings, her mental power was not suppressed here, but she didn't find anything

abnormal.

  "I haven't found it yet. If he is only afraid of us being exposed, he won't push us in. I think there may be those ancestors of the Leopard Clan here." In other words, this body is the one that can be used, so there must be ancestors of the leopard clan inside. They were pushed in to be taken away by those ancestors of the leopard clan.

  Tao Yaoyao raised her eyebrows lightly. She felt for a while that she could sense her own space, and they could hide in it at any time.

  "Yaoyao, if we meet one or two, we're fine, but if we meet too many, we have to hide first." Di Feiye narrowed his eyes slightly, the elder of the Leopard Clan didn't know what they were practicing. Mental power, if they knew it, they wouldn't be so easy to push them into the secret realm.

  In other words, the relationship between the leopard clan and the wolf clan is not very good, otherwise, the news would not be so closed, but if they knew about the ancestor of the wolf clan, the elder would not do such a thing.

  Tao Yaoyao smiled and said, "If there are really many, we'll eat them one by one."

  "Well, if we encounter them, we don't have to be polite to them." Di Feiye pulled Tao Yaoyao to go inside Go, but Tao Yaoyao refused to go forward, "Husband, there are a lot of elixir here, are we sure we don't want to pick some?"

  Tao Yaoyao looked at the elixir plants on the ground, really reluctant to leave .

  "Pick some if you want!" Di Feiye looked dotingly at his wife, and then at the countless spiritual plants on the ground, he knew that they would not want to leave anytime soon.

  There is no way, who made his daughter-in -law like to collect elixir, Di Feiye bent down and began to help his daughter-in-law collect it.

  Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao's speed was very slow, but wherever they walked, the ground was no longer as bright and beautiful as before , because the beautiful plants inside, as well as the spiritual plants, were all manipulated by Tao Yaoyao gone.

  Well, she wants spiritual plants, she also wants beautiful flowers and plants, and more than that, there are some beautiful trees, and there are no trees in her space, and she has dug them into the space.

  The six little guys in the space discovered what Tao Yaoyao threw in. They didn't know what their mother was doing, but they thought it was fun. The six little guys found the demon vine and wanted the demon vine to take them out, but the demon vine Chatting with my master here, I knew that the situation outside was not so safe, so I immediately started coaxing the six little ancestors.

  (end of this chapter)

 Chapter 399 Who Devours Who 1

  In order to appease the six little ancestors, the demon vine told them directly that their mother was working outside, so they needed the help of the six little guys in the space, and they needed to plant the plants thrown in.

  The six little guys understood the meaning of the demon vine, and then they started planting under the guidance of the demon vine.

  Originally, the six little guys still love to be clean. After all, they usually don't touch the ground , either on that mutated plant or on this mutated plant. Now all six of them crawled onto the ground .

  The six little guys seem to have new toys. They can plant these elixir and beautiful flowers and plants, but the place they walked and crawled can be said to be a mess, and the demon vines have to follow them Clean up the mess, and The most important thing is that the six little guys are now playing with mud, and they are still very happy, and they don't dislike dirty things at all.

  There is only one thing in Yaoteng's mind now, that is, it's over!

  These six little guys are like opening Pandora's box. Three treasures and four treasures are still rolling in the grass, and in the end they all turned into mud. After they become little clay figurines, Dabao and the others are still there Clap your hands!

  The leaves of the demon vines have drooped, and now these six little guys have more or less mud on their bodies, and judging by the appearance of the three treasures and the four treasures, it is estimated that they will be like this in the future , he doesn't know what to do. What to do.

  Outside, Tao Yaoyao has swept into the space, the six little guys look like, but she doesn't care, the little guys can play if they want to play! However , seeing Yaoteng's rejected look, she smiled, and then she said directly to Yaoteng, "Xiaoteng, it's okay, let them play as they like, after waiting, I'll give them a bath."

  Hearing her master Then, the demon vine immediately revived on the spot, and happily played with the six little masters.

  Who can play with mud?I think the demon vine also grows from the mud.

  Tao Yaoyao couldn't help shaking her head and laughing when she saw Yaoteng playing with the six little guys in the mud.

  Di Feiye noticed the behavior of his little daughter-in-law, "What's the matter?"   In the past, it was impossible to be happy, but with the improvement of his level, he has become more and more comfortable in controlling the commercial street, and this method of extracting luck was told to him by Naya , and the most important thing is This luck is not used on himself and his master, but in the commercial street. With the improvement of the commercial street's luck, anyone who does business in the commercial street is also beneficial.

  Tao Yaoyao told him about the six little guys playing in the mud, and Di Feiye said curiously, "During the ancient earth period, children Did you really know how to play in mud when you were young?"

  Tao Yaoyao smiled, "Not all children play in mud, some children like to be clean and don't know how to play, and some just roll in mud, but most of them are children in the countryside, and children in the city can't touch the mud at all , although they want to play, but they don't have the opportunity."

  "I really want to see what rural life is!" Di Feiye was really curious.

  "It's okay if you want to see it!" Tao Yaoyao immediately called out to Kaixin, and Kaixin appeared beside Tao Yaoyao, "What' s wrong with the master?

  " See how many parallel spaces you can search, and those who can attract people, all go to the commercial street, and our commercial street should develop more." They may not be able to get through other low-level worlds, but the parallel space of Blue Star , no matter how high their level is, they may have played in the past.

  "Okay!" He disappeared happily and excitedly. Speaking of which, he actually scanned thousands of parallel spaces last time, but because those planes were all low-level, he didn't pull people, but now his master said, He can pull people as much as he wants, he decided to change the direction of pulling people this time, before he always looked for the worst kind, this time he wants to pull people with the best luck.

  In other words, he used to be afraid that attracting people with good luck would take away his space, but he is not afraid now. To be honest, he has not seen anyone with better luck than his master, and he A decision was made , that is, if these people enter the commercial street, 10% of their luck will be drawn.

  How to put it, that is, when you first came in, you drew your luck, and when your luck started to drop outside, as long as you go back to the commercial street, it will gradually recover. In fact, it is the complementary kind.

  In the secret realm of the Leopard Clan, not far from Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye, a leopard soul was quietly watching them. It thought Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye couldn't see it. Talking and laughing, they destroyed the secret realm of their leopard clan, making the original beautiful secret realm a bit dilapidated, which made the leopard soul very angry.

  However, it noticed that the bodies of these two humans are still very good, which is very suitable for them to take the house . It has to go back and discuss with everyone, who will take the house this time.

  Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye were conversing mentally at the moment, "Husband, shall we do it now?"

  "Not for now, if we do it now, we will startle the snake, we pretend we didn't see it."

  " Yeah , okay!" Tao Yaoyao continued to collect the elixir, there were too many here, she couldn't walk at all.

  When the two of them were collecting here, the leopard soul flew inward. It didn't know that Di Feiye's mental power followed it all the time. He saw it enter the depths of the secret realm, and then saw it over there. After getting quite a few leopard souls, he retreated directly, because he was afraid of alarming those leopard souls. raised their vigilance and rushed over in a swarm, it would be no fun.

  "There are quite a few leopard souls here, at least hundreds of them. We may have a tough battle to fight next." Di Feiye told Tao Yaoyao what he saw.

  "Does that mean that our spiritual power can be improved a lot?"

  "The excess can be made into a spirit ball so that others can absorb it." Di Feiye has already made arrangements for the leopard soul that they could not absorb. .

  Tao Yaoyao glanced at the six little guys in the space, "It can also be absorbed by the children, I think the six of them should all have spiritual power." It's just that the three treasures and the four treasures are more prominent.

  " Well, I also think that all six of them have spiritual power." Di Feiye also felt this way.

  While the two were talking, they saw two leopard spirits rushing towards them.

  Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye had already made preparations, and the most important thing is that both of them have more than forty levels of mental power, so their defense is still very strong.

  The two leopard souls pounced on the two of them respectively, and Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye also separated. The two of them didn't wait for

  the two leopard souls to seize their homes, their spiritual power directly went up to meet them, and then parted. Wrap these two leopard souls. souls came menacingly, they never expected that these two humans would not be afraid of them, obviously their level was much higher than theirs.

  (end of this chapter)

  Chapter 400 Collecting Leopard Clan Secret Realm 1

  To be honest, these two leopard souls were at a very high level before, at least much higher than Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye, but they died for too long. Over time, their souls have been consumed and weakened a lot.

  Therefore, when Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye surrounded them with mental power, they didn't react for a while, and they were caught straight.

  Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye are both people who don't talk too much. They trapped the leopard soul and started devouring it without saying anything.

  Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye are very clear that they are running out of time, so they are not only devouring themselves, they are also quietly pinching small pieces with spiritual power, and then kneading them into pure spiritual power balls. .

  They didn't directly feed this spirit ball to their six little guys, but stored it in their storage rings first.

  They must be thoroughly checked before they can be devoured by their own six little guys.

  You must know that the two of them devoured the wolf soul for a long time, but now the two of them devoured a leopard soul each, and their speed was extremely fast. In less than an hour, the two of them sat cross-legged Then practiced.

  Tao Yaoyao's mental power began to climb upwards, from level 41 to level 44. As for Di Feiye, his mental power directly increased to level 45.

  After completely absorbing it, the two of them let out a long breath. The leopard souls swallowed by the two of them are almost all old monsters of more than fifty levels. To be honest, the two of them can win this time, thanks to these two The ancestor of the leopard clan lived for a long time and consumed a lot of soul power At   this moment, Di Feiye looked at the place where Leopard Soul was staying, "There are only these two old things there, and the rest are of low cultivation."

  "How do you feel?" Di Feiye looked at Tao Yaoyao, who smiled and said, "Unprecedented spirit!" Sure enough, the higher the mental strength, the more relaxed the whole person feels. Tao Yaoyao has a feeling that if he improves furthermore, she probably can understand it.

  "Well, I also saw the memory of that Leopard Soul." Tao Yaoyao also looked at the location of the Leopard Soul, the rest were mobs, they could have rushed over to absorb them, and I wonder if the elder of the Leopard Clan Would regret pushing them in later?

  Tao Yaoyao didn't care about digging the spirit grass anymore, she and Di Feiye went directly to the place where the leopard soul was staying, they took care of the two old leopard souls, and the rest was a piece of cake.

  However, when Di Feiye was on the road, he still prepared a few formations so that his daughter-in-law didn't have to think about anything, but he never fought uncertain battles. Even if he didn't t think about himself, he still had to protect his family My little daughter-in-law, we must not let her get hurt.

  When the two of them approached the place where the leopard soul was staying, they had already discovered them, but these leopard souls thought that their two ancestors had successfully seized the house.

  As a result, these leopard souls rushed up in a swarm, but what they didn't expect was that they rushed past and were directly trapped by the formations thrown by Di Feiye. Di Feiye looked at My daughter-in-law said, "Baby, let's take our time, don't worry!

  " Yaoyao was happy, "There is really no need to worry now, we can take our time." For Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye, the next thing is It's a small matter.

  The two of them continued to devour, but they only devoured a small part of the leopard soul, and they squeezed the rest into pure spirit balls.

  Then Kaixin was also called out. Kaixin looked at the spirit ball that his master handed him. He stuffed it into his mouth and swallowed it. He praised while eating, "Master, this spirit power is too pure. I think the six little masters can definitely absorb it."

  Tao Yaoyao raised her eyebrows and asked, "Can you feel if there are any dead souls in it?" She was really worried that there was something she missed, in case there were residual souls inside. It's not fun to hurt the little guys.   Di Feiye didn't dare to surpass Tao Yaoyao too much, he had been waiting for Tao Yaoyao, and then the two of them would be promoted to level 50 together.   No matter what, Di Feiye decided to stay with Tao Yaoyao, and the two of them would advance and retreat together.

  "Master, it's very easy to identify. Master just needs to use mental power to scan it. As long as the master scans the mental power ball without any fluctuations, it means there is no remnant soul inside."

  Tao Yaoyao quickly After trying it out, these mental power balls did not fluctuate, but the leopard soul she was devouring did fluctuate. This feeling of having the power of a ghost soul is still very sensitive.

  Di Feiye also tried it, and the husband and wife soon knew how to check if there was any problem with the mental force ball.

  Soon, the six little guys had the spiritual power ball sent by their mother, and they cleverly held the spiritual power ball into their little hands, and then quietly absorbed it, as expected like Tao Yaoyao and Di Fei As Ye thought, the six little guys all have spiritual power, and they are not weak, but the three treasures and the four treasures have not shown other supernatural powers for the time being.

  Although the mental power ball they devoured was not small, it took the six of them almost half an hour to absorb it. The six little guys still wanted it, but Tao Yaoyao refused. Tao Yaoyao told them that they could only devour one ball per day. , Because there is too much, they may not be able to digest it. For example, although they have been swallowed into their bodies now, they have not completely digested it.

  The six little guys started to practice under the prompt of Tao Yaoyao. At this moment, Tao Yaoyao didn't care about whether there was mud on the little guys, so let's practice first. Can't see it.

  Six little clay dolls, alas!

  Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye also tried their best to devour these leopard souls, but the main bodies of these leopard souls were devoured by them.

  The two of them stayed in the formation for five days and five nights, and their mental strength had finally risen to level 50, but they didn't feel rejected, and I don't know if it was because this is a secret realm. Restrictions, or is the World of Strange Beasts more inclusive?

  Speaking of which, Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye don 't know how many levels they will be promoted to the second level.

  The two of them raised their spiritual power to level 50, and then cleaned up all the leopard souls here. At this time, Tao Yaoyao suddenly received a prompt from Naya, "Master, there is a secret realm nearby that can be collected, do you want to collect it?"

  "Is there a secret realm to collect?" Tao Yaoyao's eyes lit up. Could it be the secret realm of the Leopard Clan?

  "Yes, there is this prompt in the space now, do you want to collect it?"

  "Receive!" This is not polite, since the elders of the Leopard clan pushed her in, their Leopard clan must be prepared to lose the secret realm.

  Soon, Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye felt the ground shaking. Di Feiye picked up Tao Yaoyao and planned to escape from the secret realm, but Tao Yaoyao stopped him, "Don't worry, my husband. The space has been charged."

  ( End of this chapter)

 Chapter 401 Collecting Leopard Clan Secret Realm 2 When

  Di Feiye heard it, his eyes lit up immediately. He knew that the forest in the space was also collected, and he didn't know where this secret realm would be collected. The area of ​the space has increased again, and it has become more and more diversified.

  To be honest, Di Feiye always felt that the space was a bit too monotonous. If this secret realm was taken in, it would be regarded as a place similar to the grassland. After all, there are all Turtle plants in it.

  Thinking of Di Feiye said, "This secret realm can be directly used as a space elixir garden."

  Hearing Di Feiye's words, Tao Yaoyao's eyes lit up, "Yes, you can do that, after all, there are too many elixir here , there is no need to specially cultivate it at all." At that time, the demon vine will arrange Mutant plants to take care of the garden, and she may not have to worry about collecting elixir.

  The ground was still shaking, but soon, Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye felt that they had moved to another place, and then Tao Yaoyao glanced around, and this secret place was directly moved to the other side of the woods, just like the commercial street. There is a forest across there, so she doesn't have to worry about being discovered here, because people in the commercial street can't go to the forest now, let alone this medicine garden.

  Outside, the elders of the Leopard Clan felt flustered for a while, they didn't know what happened.

  Until the little leopard remembered the two humans who were sent into the secret realm, it wanted to see if the two humans were still alive, but what it didn't expect was that the secret realm could not be found.

  The secret realm can't be found! The whole Leopard Clan went crazy. God knows those powerful ancestors of the Leopard Clan who could leave behind beast souls are all inside. Now that the secret realm has disappeared, what happened?

  They didn't put the disappearance of the secret realm on Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye's head, because they felt it was impossible, after all, there were quite a few ancestors of their leopard clan in it.

  As alien beasts, the leopard tribe is actually a bit simple-minded. They think that something may have been triggered by the ancestors to hide the secret realm. After all, this kind of thing happened before, and the secret realm reappeared after being hidden for hundreds of years.

  Although the Leopards are a little flustered now, they believe in their ancestors too much. They believe that they will find them soon. After all, it was the ancestors who found their way home last time, so Back to the Leopard Clan.

  So the leopards only made a fuss for a day, and they didn't care about this matter anymore.

  As for Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye who were thrown into the secret realm by them, they had completely forgotten about them.

  Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye were staying in the secret realm right now, and the birds and animals in the secret realm were also brought in by the secret realm.

  Tao Yaoyao observed for a while, and found that these small animals were harmless small animals, such as pheasants, hares, and some small birds and insects, and there were no even slightly aggressive animals. Tao Yaoyao Just let them go.

  Di Feiye looked at Tao Yaoyao, "Aren't you afraid that they will flood the space?"

  Tao Yaoyao smiled and said, "They are all edible, so what is there to be afraid of? You are worried about our family Can't the chef turn them into tough dishes?"

  Di Feiye smiled, "I'm not worried about that!"

  Tao Yaoyao immediately communicated with Naya, "Naya, tell the chefs in our restaurant , There is an extra secret realm here, you build a teleportation point for them so that they can come here."   "What a pity, isn't the city The lord is also lustful? Give these two to the city lord, and the city lord will naturally accept that woman with a smile."   "It's a pity, it would be great if we could have fun. Ever since I was kicked out of the city , I went to Haven't eaten meat yet!"   "Who hasn't? We've been kicked out of the city for almost a year."   Although Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye were sitting far away from them, they didn't say a single word. The falling ones fell into their ears.

  "Okay! Master, don't worry!" Naya has already noticed the pheasants and rabbits in the secret realm. , it looks very plump, and it looks delicious.

  After confessing, Tao Yaoyao really doesn't have to worry at all.

  Their robot chefs are hardworking and they never disappoint.

  Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye quietly left the space, and they teleported directly from the Leopard Clan to leave the festival. This time they were still teleporting along the fringes of the various clans, without even giving the clans a chance to react. They have already left.

  In this area, all are carnivorous animals. They saw a tiger family similar to a saber-toothed tiger, and also a white tiger family, and then there are foxes, eagles, etc. After these races, there are some herbivores. After passing Through these areas, the two of them could feel that they had entered the edge of the forest. There was no such ethnic group here. Although there were some animals in groups, all of them were below the third or fourth level. The

  two of them still teleported outwards in one direction, and finally they saw a human team, but this team looked a bit miserable, they were chased by a group of alien beast wolves, and they were about to die here Tao Yaoyao and Di. Feiye came out to save them.

  Originally, Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye thought that they would be grateful to them for saving the team, but what they didn't expect was that they were actually facing a team of greedy people, who on the surface treated them with respect. Gratitude, but secretly, he wanted to plot against them.

  After all, no matter whether it was Di Feiye or Tao Yaoyao, the two of them did not hide their faces. The two of them looked too delicate. was rescued by them, they had already acted viciously. Heart.

  Speaking of which, this group of people were not considered good people at first, or they would have returned to the human world long ago, instead of wandering in the alien beast forest. They were kicked out because they made a mistake. human gathering place.

  They are now discussing behind their backs, "You said that if we dedicate the two of them to the city lord, will the city lord spare us the punishment?

  " Handsome, she will definitely be liked by the princess."

  "It's a pity for that woman." The speaker licked his tongue.

  "I really shouldn't have saved these people!" Tao Yaoyao really wanted to kill them, but she didn't want to get her hands dirty.

  "Let's go in a while, the pack of wolves are still watching!" Di Feiye noticed the stalking wolves.

  "Okay!" Tao Yaoyao thought to herself, it would be good if these people were dealt with by the wolves, so as not to get their hands dirty.

  Actually speaking, Di Feiye wanted to solve these people with his own hands, but he didn't want to disgust his wife, "Let's go!"

  Di Feiye stood up straight away, and then pulled Tao Yaoyao to go further outside up.

  But that group of people had already discussed their whereabouts, so it was naturally impossible for them to let them go.

  "Benefactor, please wait, two benefactors!" There was a smiling tiger in this team, and this person directly stopped the two of them.

  (end of this chapter)

 Chapter 402 There's Always Trouble Looking For 1

  Di Feiye picked Tao Yaoyao behind him and looked at this person coldly. He hated the greed in this person's eyes.

  "Is there anything wrong?"

  "I think the two benefactors have just arrived here. I wonder if we can help them?" It's easy to fall into his trap.

  "No need, we know the way ourselves." Di Feiye pulled Tao Yaoyao directly around him, and then continued to walk forward.

  The man looked at the backs of the two of them, and then squinted his eyes. He didn't follow, but he immediately turned back to find their brother.

  "Third brother, what should we do?" Someone asked the smiling tiger.

  "We'll follow them when they're far away." Smiling Tiger pondered, "We'll do it at night." No matter where they go, they can't escape their eyes.

  "Okay!"

  Although these people were kicked out of the city, they were not without stalkers in the city.

  These people didn't move, they didn't know that the alien beast wolf following them found that the two powerful people had left, so it immediately went back to report .

  While these people were still grilling and eating meat here, those strange beast wolves quietly surrounded them again.

  These people didn't know that Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao had already left the forest and arrived at the gate of the city. The city wasn't that big, but because it was next to the forest of alien beasts, the wall was particularly high.

  A small gate was open at the gate of the city. Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao walked to the gate of this small gate. When a guard saw the two of them, he was taken aback for a moment because they were so beautiful. .

  "The identity cards of the two of you."

  At this moment, Tao Yaoyao had already used her mental power to scan the identity cards of those people in the city. She quickly asked Naya to forge two of them, and then she directly took out two identity cards.

  The guard looked at Di Feiye with some inexplicable words, "Brother, I'm afraid that my wife will have a limit, so it's better to keep this ID card in my own hands."

  Di Feiye's face turned red, and Tao Yao Yao looked at Di Feiye amusedly, she didn't expect her husband to be so thin-skinned, so she blushed.

  The guard felt that it was a little hard to explain. It seemed normal for such a shy young man to be afraid of his wife, but when he returned. the ID card, he still put Di Feiye's ID card in his hand.

  Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao walked into the city. There were still a lot of people on the streets of the city, coming and going. The clothes of the people are not very similar, but they are not far from each other, so there is no need to deliberately change clothes.

  Di Feiye took Tao Yaoyao's hand and walked directly towards an inn. He thought it would be better to book a room.

  But the two of them walked to this inn, only to find that it was full.

  The two continued to find the next inn, which was still full of customers. They walked through three in a row, and finally stopped at the fourth, a dilapidated small inn. This one had a room, and the two booked a room directly here.

  Although the inn looks very dilapidated, the house is still very clean, almost spotless.

  After the two booked the room, they asked the waiter what happened in this city, why are all the inns full

  ? princess chooses a son-in-law, and I'll be here tomorrow." Speaking of which, the shop waiter looked at Di Feiye, "Guest officer, since you've already married a wife, I suggest that you choose a wife tomorrow." Don't go out."

  With such an appearance, he thought it was pretty, let alone the third princess?

  He had heard that the third princess said that she would choose the most beautiful man in the world to be her son-in-law, and the waiter felt that Di Feiye was the most beautiful man in the world.

  The shop waiter withdrawn, and Tao Yaoyao looked at Di Feiye, "Husband, if you want to go out tomorrow, you can hide your appearance for a while!" Although they said they were not afraid, but for unnecessary trouble, they would hide it for a while. Better.

  Tao Yaoyao also doesn't like people staring at her husband.

  Di Feiye smiled and pinched Tao Yaoyao's small face, "Don't worry, even if you push me away, I won't leave you."

  Tao Yaoyao pulled his hand aside, "This world It is an unknown for us, although we have seen that there are not many supernatural beings, but can you guarantee that there are no masters around that princess?"

  There are not many supernatural beings in this city, and nearly half of them are still alive. It's just an ordinary person, but Tao Yaoyao thinks that the people in the royal family are definitely powerful, otherwise how can they deter the alien beasts in the alien beast forest?

  "Well, we have to be on guard against this." Di Feiye directly put his arms around Tao Yaoyao and returned to the space, saying that he is not very interested in joining in the fun. If possible, he hopes to stay in the inn with his wife, but my daughter-in-law obviously wants to join in the fun tomorrow.

  Having nothing to say all night, when Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye got up early the next morning, they immediately disguised themselves as ordinary people, and then the two of them went to the street. When they came out, there were already many people on the street up.

  These people stood on both sides of the street, stretching their necks, as if waiting for something.

  Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye were also in the crowd. The two of them were holding hands. was no way for others to get close to them.

  Two people were standing right at the back of the crowd, and they weren't very interested in pushing their way to the front.

  At this time, a shout came from not far away, "Third princess! Three princesses! Three princesses!"

  Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye's spiritual power looked over, and it was different from what the two of them thought. The third princess would ride a chariot to choose a son-in-law, but she didn't expect that the third princess would choose a son-in-law riding a strange beast. That strange beast looked majestic, a bit like a dragon horse Feel.

  "The third princess's ability is about twenty-six or seven."

  "Well, the level is not low among this group of people."

  "She has a forty-level master by her side."

  "I noticed, That person doesn't seem to be human."

  " The third princess doesn't look like a human either."

  Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye talked with their spiritual power, and they seemed to have discovered something terrible, the third princess didn't look like a human being at all. After careful observation, Tao Yaoyao squinted her eyes and said, "It's the fox family." It is

  said that they have seen the fox family in the forest of alien beasts, so Tao Yaoyao is still very sensitive to the breath of the fox family. The three princesses have the scent of the fox clan.

  Unexpectedly, the ruler of the human world would be a strange beast.

  Is it because of the Alien Beast Continent here?

  Or it is precisely because the human world is ruled by alien beasts, so those alien beasts in the alien beast forest will not attack the city here?

  To be honest, if it was another continent with a city so close to the Alien Beast Forest, there would definitely be a wave of beasts every once in a while, but in this city, they didn't see any battles here. Even the guards at the gate were a little defenseless.

  (end of this chapter)

Chapter 403 There's Always Trouble Finding 2

  Although the two of them are hiding in a corner, there is no one around them who can get close to them, so they are actually very conscious.

  The third princess saw Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye when she was riding on the horse. At this moment, the person beside her said, "Third princess, those two have very high levels of abilities, so they might not be something we can provoke."

  The person who spoke was the 40th-level supernatural power master.

  It would be better if he didn't say that, but what he said made the third princess pay attention to Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao directly. The third princess didn't look at Tao Yaoyao, but at Di Feiye. Fei Ye, although his looks are not satisfactory, but his ability level is high.

  The third princess knows that the people around her are over forty levels, higher than him?

  To be honest, if the strength is strong, the third princess can completely ignore her appearance.

  Of course, if she can't find a high-level hero, she can only find a handsome man.

  The third princess stopped the horse directly, jumped off the horse, and walked towards Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao, and the people automatically made a way for her.

  Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao looked at each other, Di Feiye   directly pulled Tao Yaoyao and turned around and wanted to leave. As soon as the three princesses saw that they were going to leave, they immediately ran towards them. stop, she wanted to see what the third princess had to say, is a vixen trying to steal her husband?

  The third princess stood in front of the husband and wife, and pointed her hand directly at Di Feiye, "I've taken a fancy to you!"

  "I have a wife, and I don't like you either!" Di Feiye's tone was very serious Ice-cold, he can't bear this kind of woman, knowing that other people have wives, but still insisting on coming to embarrass her.

  "I'm a princess!" The third princess couldn't believe it. She was the third princess. She always said that she was the same. Isn't this person afraid of making the whole country an enemy?

  "So what? " Tao Yaoyao laughed, they were all at level 50, so they were afraid of this.

  Tao Yaoyao looked at the person next to the third princess, "Why? Don't you stop me?"

  That person felt Tao Yaoyao's pressure on him at this moment, and he immediately felt that Tao Yaoyao's supernatural power was really true. It was unfathomable, so he directly grabbed his third princess, "Third princess!"

  "Why, are you stopping me too?" The third princess' eyes widened .

  "Princess, we can't afford to mess with these two seniors!" With such a high level of abilities, there is no doubt that they are seniors.

  And this person can feel that the looks of the two people in front of him are not what they are now, they should be hiding their true appearance, "Third Princess, there are many men in this world for you to choose from!"

  "No, II just like the most powerful man." The third princess is very stubborn , and she thinks she is the third princess of the empire, she said that she must choose whoever she chooses.

  The people around the third princess were really helpless, they stretched out their hands and knocked the third princess unconscious, and apologized directly to Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao, "I'm sorry, the two seniors, the children at home are disobedient!

  " The person who followed was an elder in the family. The king of the empire was worried that his daughter would be disobedient, so he sent the elder here, because the elder could directly attack the third princess, but others could not

  . was directly carried away by the elder.

  The people around were stunned, but the people nearby heard it. The elders of the imperial palace all called seniors. The two people in front of them are definitely not ordinary people.

  Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye glanced at each other, before the people around could react, the two of them teleported away, and they teleported back to the inn.

  Tao Yaoyao sighed, "Honey, I didn't expect that you would still be a disaster even when you transformed into an ordinary person."

  Di Feiye directly canceled his disguise, "Then there is no need to change your appearance, II feel that we appear in our own appearance, but others dare not touch us."

  Tao Yaoyao tilted her head, and then said, "Aren't you afraid of becoming an enemy of the entire empire here?"

  Di Feiye smiled, "Are you afraid? ?"

  Tao Yaoyao shook her head, "Don't be afraid!" smile appeared on her face, " Then we will come like this?"

  "Okay!" Di Feiye thought for a while, "Should we find a mount ? "

  "I don't think it's necessary to look for it, haven't you seen the mounts of the Three Treasures and the Four Treasures?" Tao Yaoyao smiled, their family's big sour lotus is also very powerful, it can fly when it reaches the twelfth level and above, and it lasts for a long time The force is also very strong.

  Di Feiye thought of the blossoming lotus, what it would be like to sit and walk... In

  that way, it seems that no one would dare to provoke them, after all, who else can fly on a plant?

  Just like that, under Tao Yaoyao's instigation, Di Feiye and the husband and wife walked out of the inn with their real faces, and then the two of them directly sat on the big sour load. For the descendants, as for Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye, the two of them directly rode the Great Suanhe itself, and now the Great Suanhe is already in the thirties, almost forty.

  The first batch of mutated plants that made a contract with Tao Yaoyao followed Tao Yaoyao's level. For their lack of realm, their level would have gone up a long time ago.

  Speaking of it, the big sour charge can be raised to more than 30 levels, mainly because Dabao used thunder to help it temper it during this period.

  Big Suanhe didn't even think that he would have the opportunity to be a mount for his master. This is really great, let alone how happy he is.

  Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye sat on the big sour lotus, they were really conscious, such a shiny mount, when they walked out, everyone looked straight at it.

  "How many levels of xenoplants can fly?"

  "For the first time in our Alien Beast Continent, there are xenoplants that can fly."

  "Oh my god, when I went out, I must have opened it in the wrong way! Am I dazzled?"

  "What if If you are dazzled, then I must be dazzled too."

  But they rubbed their eyes again and saw a beautiful man and woman sitting on a beautiful lotus and swaggering through the market.

  "This couple is really beautiful!"

  "But they are not ordinary people at a glance. They must not be seen by the third princess."

  "So what if the third princess sees them? I don't think these two people can be provoked by the third princess." Just like the pair of men and women just now."

  "Maybe these two have a certain relationship with the two just now, otherwise why are they so bold?"

  "Isn't it! I think their origins must be extraordinary It is impossible for the third princess to provoke them."

  These people don't know that the third princess has woken up in the palace at this time, she is going crazy, and is arguing with the elders, "Why stop me?"

  "No stop you , Did you ask you to provoke two great existences to the empire? Do you know what their levels are? I feel that they are unfathomable. The level of the two of them is at least forty-five or above. Can our empire provoke you?" The elder looked at the third princess.

  The third princess didn't dare to say anything, is she above level forty-five? She knew very well that the most powerful person in their empire was her grandfather, but her grandfather was only at level 43.

  (end of this chapter)

 Chapter 404 There is always trouble to find her 3

  The third princess looked at the second elder in front of her. This second elder is considered a high-level elder among the elders, but he is only forty-one. forty-fives? A super superhuman?

  "Are they really that powerful?" The third princess couldn't believe it.

  "Maybe the level is higher!" The second elder sighed, and then said earnestly, "Third princess, don't provoke some existences that cannot be provoked by the country." Their fox clan is in charge of human affairs, which is already a bit offensive In order to protect the interests of human beings, it means that human beings themselves have not stood up for so many years.

  But now those two people are obviously very powerful. If they do it, if those two people really want to overthrow their empire, humans will probably be more willing to listen to them, right

  ? .

  The second elder nodded, and at this moment, someone rushed in, "Second elder, third princess, two very beautiful people suddenly appeared outside, and they were playing around on lotus flowers."

  "Sit Holding a lotus?" When the third princess heard about the lotus, her eyes lit up immediately, "How to sit? Can the lotus be used as a mount?"

  "Anyway, they used the lotus as a mount!" The maid who came in to report saw it with her own eyes, and she urged My own princess said, "Third Princess, hurry up, or I won't be able to see you for a while." The

  third princess was directly dragged away by the maid, and the second elder was worried about something happening, so he followed. For some reason, the second elder felt that the two The person who appeared may have something to do with the two people just now.

  When the group of them went out, they happened to see Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao passing by the gate of the palace. When the third princess saw Di Feiye, her eyes were straightened, and she stared blankly . This is what she wanted. I'm looking for a good husband!

  When the second elder saw these two people, his heart sank. He felt a familiar atmosphere. These two people were the two just now.

  At this moment, the third princess was about to stretch out her hand for someone to stop them, but the The second elder grabbed her hand, "Wait a minute, third princess!" The

  third princess glared at the second elder angrily, "What's the matter?" The

  second elder sighed Said , "Third Princess, these are the two seniors!" The

  third princess widened her eyes, "What did you say?"

  "They are the two seniors who made us run into trouble just now!" The second elder sighed, He didn't expect that those two people looked like this.

  "Second Elder, who are you lying to?" The third princess didn't want to hear it at all. She really liked that man, and she really didn't want to care about anything. Now she only wanted a good husband. She was the third princess of the empire.

  Why can't you find the most beautiful man in the world?

  It's because the woman next to him is also pretty, the third princess looked at the second elder, "Second elder, I want to fix that man, and when I catch him later, how about I reward you with that woman?" "

  Third princess, we can't beat her." The second elder thought in his heart, the third princess wants to eat ass, so how can such powerful two make her succeed?

  But the second elder knew very well that he had no way to control it. He quietly sent out the sound transmission talisman that the Fox Emperor had given him.   The sound transmission talisman was quickly received by Fox Emperor

  . "When I met two supernatural beings above forty-five levels, the third princess fell in love with that man, and she must be strong!"

When he heard this sentence, he was almost dizzy with anger. He knew that the second elder must have reminded his third son, but he knew that daughter too well.

  Fox Emperor replied directly, "Let her run into a wall, just ask those two to save her life." As for how the toss will be, feel free!

  At this time, the third princess had already led people to stop Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye. The two of them did not look at the third princess, but looked at the second elder. Then he said to the two, "Seniors, I'm sorry, our child refuses to be disciplined, our fox emperor said, just leave her alive." After the

  second elder finished speaking, he turned around and walked towards the palace, he couldn't control it , I don't want to worry about it anymore.

  When the third princess heard the second elder's words, she was about to go crazy. She didn't think that her father would let her go, and even told him that she could beat herself to death.

  Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye looked at each other, and Tao Yaoyao stood up directly, "Get out of the way!"

  How could the third princess give way, she directly said viciously, "Give up the man next to you! Me, I'll let you out of the way and spare your life!"

  Tao Yaoyao laughed out of anger, this woman really didn't shed tears when she saw the coffin.

  Tao Yaoyao didn't bother to deal with her, and directly used her mental strength to press down on the third princess and the people around her.

  As soon as Tao Yaoyao's mental coercion was unleashed, the third princess immediately knelt down on the ground, and not only her, but also the people around her all knelt down on the ground, even those who were a little weaker. Already climbed straight down The

  person in front of them was too powerful, and they were not able to deal with them at all. At this moment, the third princess regretted that she did not listen to the second elder, but she couldn't even utter a word. of begging for mercy.

  Tao Yaoyao took a look, yo, you are quite tough!She directly increased her coercion. The third princess felt that her internal organs were hurt at the moment, but the pressure on her body did not decrease at all, and she was not willing to beg for mercy just now, but now she can't even say that she wants to beg for mercy Here comes a word.

  As for the people around the third princess, they were all pushed down now, not to mention talking, even their consciousness was a little blurred.

  And most of the people regretted it They should have left with the second elder when the second elder left. What can they do? The second elder didn't dare to rush up, they were purely courting death.

  Although everyone regrets it, it is useless to regret it now. The three princesses have vomited blood, and they still don't beg for mercy. What can they do?

  These people didn't know at all that the third princess couldn't ask for mercy.

  Tao Yaoyao looked at the three princesses and she was breathless, so she withdrew her mental pressure. As soon as she withdrew her mental pressure at this moment, the second elder appeared directly, and he gave Tao Yaoyao a hug "Thank you you, senior, for your mercy!" The

  second elder wanted to cry now, he observed quietly just now, these two seniors may have reached level 50, what kind of existence did this poor child provoke?

  Tao Yaoyao smiled, "Go home and train it well, otherwise you will provoke an existence that cannot be provoked, and your empire will never exist."

  "Thank you, senior!" What can the second elder say, except thank you Can' t really say anything.

  The second elder carried the third princess, and another group of people came out of the palace and dragged the people crawling on the ground back like dead dogs. The speed of everyone was very fast. Tao Yaoyao and the emperor The road ahead of Fei Ye and the others was cleared.

  Di Feiye looked at Tao Yaoyao and smiled, "Our baby is so majestic!"

  Tao Yaoyao tilted her head, "Aren't you afraid that I will cause big trouble?"

  (End of this chapter)

Chapter 405 There are always troubles to find 4

  "In this world, we are the only ones who are other people's big troubles, and others can't be our troubles." Di Feiye pinched Tao Yaoyao's little face lovingly, "Let's go , keep going, now everyone here knows that we are not to be messed with!"

  Tao Yaoyao smiled, indeed, everyone knows that they are not to be messed with, after all, even the third princess dares to provoke, other people don't have this courage.

  Tao Yaoyao bought some specialty products in the store here, and then went back to the inn with Di Feiye. As soon as the two of them entered the inn, the waiter came up to welcome them, and he handed them an invitation card.

  "My lords, this is an invitation from Chengdu Auction. I invite you to participate in tonight's auction."

  "Oh!" Di Feiye accepted the invitation, and then directly dragged Tao Yaoyao upstairs.

  Back in the guest room of the two of them , Tao Yaoyao found that the guest room had been rearranged, and the furniture inside had been replaced with new ones.

  "Actually, they don't need to be so cautious."

  "You should treat them as respect." Di Feiye thought it was normal, and he opened the invitation while talking, "All kinds of elixirs are auctioned at the auction."

  "Eh, We haven't seen any elixir shop in this city?" Tao Yaoyao felt strange, there is no elixir shop, where did this elixir come from?

  In the evening, the two of them went directly to the auction in the east of the city. The other party didn't even look at their invitation card, and invited the two of them in. After all, the two of them were so good-looking that there was no need to identify them. Knowing that these two are the two existences that are not easy to provoke.

  Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye were invited to the largest and best private room. As soon as the two of them sat down, a waiter brought a list of items for today's auction.

  When Tao Yaoyao saw the pills on the list, she felt amused, "These pills come from the commercial street, right?" Unexpectedly, they ran into merchants from the commercial street in the Alien Beast Continent.

  The two looked at it for a while, and there were some things written on the list that they didn't know, so the two of them planned to read it before discussing it.

  Speaking of which, those pills are the lowest-grade pills on the commercial street. I didn't expect to be able to participate in the auction when I brought them to the Alien Beast Continent.

  The two of them, husband and wife, were sitting in the private room, quietly observing the auction house. There were already many people sitting in the auction house. At this time, the third princess walked in behind the second elder. Tao Yaoyao She said in amazement, "I didn't expect that the third princess would be alive and kicking so soon! "

  She thought that the third princess would have to lie down for at least two days.

  "The fox clan should have quite a few secret medicines." Di Feiye continued, "They may not have such things as pills, but they should have quite a few high-level spiritual plants, and the fox clan can be regarded as the smartest among the strange beasts." "

  It's impossible to rule the human world without being smart." Tao Yaoyao really couldn't figure out why humans would allow the Fox Clan to rule them, and people who are not my race must have a different heart!

  Tao Yaoyao didn't think the fox clan had any good intentions.

  "This is the Alien Beast Continent, maybe it's God's will!" Di Feiye thought a little more, after all, the name of this continent is called the Alien Beast Continent, so it should be considered normal for human beings to be ruled by alien beasts.

  Tao Yaoyao raised her chin, and then looked at the people outside, "There are not many alien beasts mixed in the human world."

  "There are not many alien beasts, but haven't you found half-orcs?"

  " Yes, half-orcs." There are a lot of orcs." Tao Yaoyao saw a lot of half-orcs, she frowned and said, "Those half-orcs don't seem to have very good aptitude."

  "Well, that's true, and their status is obviously inferior to that of normal humans." Di Feiye frowned, it seemed that no matter when, this two-in-one type was always the one that was left behind

  . know what those alien beasts are thinking. They took advantage of human beings to give birth to their children, and they were directly reduced to the lowest level of the alien beast continent. Don't they feel uncomfortable?

  At this time, the third princess followed the second elder and walked to the private room next to them.

  Although it is a private room, the sound is not blocked at all. The third princess complained there, "Second Elder, do we really have to go back tomorrow?"

  "The king asked!" The second elder looked at the third princess. After one incident, the three princesses seemed to be less capricious.

  "Alright then!" In fact, the third princess didn't want to go back, she still wanted to take another look at that man, she even had a thought, that woman is so powerful, could it be that that beautiful man can't help herself?

  The third princess never thought about Tao Yaoyao's appearance, she didn't even look at it carefully at all, the only person she looked at carefully was Di Feiye.

  That man really touched her heart.

  At this time, the host of the auction came up, a beautiful and alluring woman, Tao Yaoyao let out a sigh, "It turned out to be from the Leopard Clan."

  It's really strange, is this auction house run by the Leopard Clan? ?

  "Hi everyone, I'm Yanzi, I think everyone is serious about me, I won't talk nonsense, I'm here to introduce the first lot today, this lot is the battle robe of the imperial female general Maureen, the lowest price is 10,000 gold coins. "

  "Twenty thousand!"

  "Fifty thousand!"

  "One hundred thousand!"

  "Two hundred thousand!"

  Tao Yaoyao carefully observed the battle robe. To be honest, she didn't see any good things about it. She couldn't help but shook her head. Know what those people are grabbing.

  At this time, the third princess next door exclaimed directly, " Is this really General Mo Lin's battle robe?" The

  The second elder said, "Impossible, General Mo Lin's battle robes are all kept in Mo's house, how could it be possible Take it for auction?"

  "It's fake!" The third princess sighed, "Maureen's death was too tragic, why don' t these people sell their war robes, they are all dead, aren't they?"

  "Everyone I want to commemorate General Mo Lin, after all, she is really brave." Speaking of this, the second elder glanced at the third princess , who was considered a martial artist, but compared with General Mo Lin, she was a heaven, an underground.

  In the end, the so-called war robe of General Maureen was photographed for 500,000 yuan.

  Then the host took out the second lot, which was a sword. The host said, "This sword is said to have been passed down from ancient times. Although it is an unnamed sword from ancient times, it can be said that it has been preserved until now. A peerless sword with a reserve price of 50,000, and the auction begins!"

  "100,000!"

  "200,000!"

  "300,000!"

  "500,000, I want it!" The

  others looked at the speaker, Then they found out that the person who took the photo turned out to be a blacksmith in their city. What does this guy want this sword for? Is he trying to learn his craft?

  This made everyone look forward to it. After all, if the blacksmith's level really improves, they don't have to worry about going to him to make weapons in the future.

  After all, the failure rate of this blacksmith is still very high.

  Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye watched quietly. They didn't care much about these things. To be honest, these lots didn't have what they needed.

  (end of this chapter)

 Chapter 406 There's Always Trouble Finding It 5

  When Tao Yaoyao was here watching the auction outside boredly, she ran out happily, "Master! Master!"

  Tao Yaoyao's eyes widened, "Why did you run out suddenly? Already ?"

  "Master, something happened to the merchant from the Alien Beast Continent. He said he was trapped in an auction house." Happy reported eagerly, and at this time, the host happened to be saying outside, "Today we are auctioning a very Special thing, he is a human being, but medicine pills can be dropped from him, the medicine medicine in the auction house today fell from him, but now there is no way to get him in the auction house , I just don't know if other people can make he continues to drop the pills. "The

  corner of Tao Yaoyao's mouth twitched, Hit him to drop the pills? What do you think?

   The people in the auction house thought that hitting him would take away the elixir. Kaixin also thought it was funny, but it happened to be the truth.

  "Why doesn't he go into the commercial street?"

  "Master, look at what's on him."

  Tao Yaoyao looked over directly . Tao Yaoyao could tell that this kind of thread looked very strong, and it felt a bit like a fairy rope.

  "This rope makes it impossible for him to enter the commercial street?"

  "Yes, if he could, he would have gone in a long time ago, so why would he be trapped here." Looking at the master happily, "Master, will you take a picture of him?"

  Tao Yaoyao sighed, at this time, the host was calling out the price, "The lowest price is 5,000 gold coins, and you can increase the price if necessary."

  It was only 5,000 gold coins, but... Tao Yaoyao looked at Di Fei Ye, "Honey , how many gold coins do we have?" She was a little worried that they might not have gold coins.

  "Not much, just one hundred thousand." Di Feiye regretted his lack of preparation.

  "Let's take a look first!" Tao Yaoyao looked at the people present, but she discovered one thing, that is, None of the people present was asking for a price.

  "No one bid?" Tao Yaoyao began to listen carefully to the discussions of the people present.

  "I've heard that it's impossible for this person to drop the elixir. The reason why he dropped it was because he had it on his body before."

  "Doesn't the auction house know about it?"

  "Anyway, the auction house is a bit dishonest. They came to auction the pills, but they were caught by them. They didn't find many pills on the spot , but later when they beat this person, they lost some pills. Good guy, who dares to buy this person? Do you know if there is a powerful alchemist in the back?"

  "Yes, if you buy it, you will offend that alchemist." The

  host shouted for people to increase the price, but no one dared to buy it, the host was a little anxious, Speaking of which, the reason why this person was arrested was entirely because their young master was in a bad mood and wanted to bully others, but then the elders thought of the alchemist behind this person, and now they want to throw this guy out, After all, it is hot in their hands, and if they are not careful, they will cause big trouble.

  Tao Yaoyao said Directly at this time, "Five thousand gold coins!" Others don't know the origin of this guy, but she knows, and she has already planned that she will release this guy on the spot and let him disappear immediately.

  Once the host heard someone calling for a price, he didn't even bother to increase the price, "Five thousand gold coins, the first time!"

  "Five thousand gold coins, the second time!"

  "Five thousand gold coins, deal !" The host pointed behind her To a bodyguard, "You send the person there immediately."

  The bodyguards quickly carried the cage and walked towards Tao Yaoyao and the others. Tao Yaoyao walked out directly, and when the bodyguards were almost here, she stopped directly, "You stop there Let him out of the cage first."

  Hearing Tao Yaoyao's words, the bodyguard immediately released the man from the cage, and then untied the rope under Tao Yaoyao's guidance.

  Tao Yaoyao said to the human directly with her mental power, "You go back to the commercial street immediately."

  The man broke free from the bondage, and disappeared in front of everyone's eyes immediately, and everyone present was dumbfounded.

  "Where did this person go?"

  "He didn't run away, did he?"

  "I went, didn't this person buy it for nothing?"

  "This person was let go under the guidance of the buyer, so he is considered to have run away. " Gold coins are also indispensable." To

  Be honest, everyone present wanted to monitor this man to see who the alchemist was behind him, but they didn't expect him to disappear in front of everyone's eyes. Most importantly, none of the buyers approached that person, and they felt that the buyer was the one who suffered the most.

  They didn't know that Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye wanted this kind of effect, what they wanted was to make people think that they ran away, and the two buyers lost money.

  Tao Yaoyao paid 5,000 gold coins and got nothing. In fact, the auction house also felt embarrassed.

  However, Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye left immediately after taking out the gold coins, and the auction house couldn't say anything more.

  Everyone is now wondering about the identity of the arrested person, and why he lost the elixir when he was beaten. To be honest, the elixir was dropped when he was beaten. Everyone doesn't believe it, because everyone knows that the person must have hidden something on his body. location.

  However, the auction house has offended such a mysterious person this time, so it is estimated that nothing will happen in the future.

  After Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye returned to the inn, they returned directly to the space. The guy in the commercial street had already taken the elixir to restore his injuries, and his whole body had recovered.

  He talked about his own experience. In fact, he knew the young master of the auction house. They had grown up together, but the young master didn't like him, especially knowing that he could take out pills. whole person had a bad thought, so he caught him.

  Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye glanced at each other, and it seemed that those close to them should be on guard.

  Although the guy in front of them didn't say anything, they knew very well that if the young master didn't know that he could disappear, he wouldn't have bound him with such a high-grade rope.

  Di Feiye patted him on the shoulder, "Look aside, at least he spared your life. "

  Tao Yaoyao looked at him and said, "Your own store can be located in that auction house, but you are now If so, we can put you in this dilapidated inn."

  The man gritted his teeth and said, "I won't go out for the time being, and when I recover from my injuries, I will directly appear in their auction house." At least first After solving the auction house, he will be able to calm down a little.

  "It's up to you! " Tao Yaoyao didn't insist on this.

  The man went back to his store directly. He wanted to have a complete rest, and then set the auction house on fire.

  Since they dared to bully themselves, they had to bear the consequences.

  Tao Yaoyao didn't worry too much about this person's revenge, after all, it was his own business.

  And she and Di Feiye have decided that the two of them will move on and not stay in this city any longer, because it really doesn't 't mean much.

  (end of this chapter)

 Chapter 407 Competing with Strange Beasts 1

  Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye checked out of the guest room early the next morning, and then the two of them headed out of the city, planning to head towards the center of the empire.

  The two of them also inquired a little bit. After leaving the city and walking in, there were far fewer strange beasts. At least there was no such thing as a forest of strange beasts, but there were some scattered strange beasts, and these strange beasts would aggressively attack humans So

  the waiter in the shop told them to be careful on the road.

  When Di Feiye left, he gave the waiter a lot of tips, but the waiter was very happy, saying that he could not earn so much in a year.

  Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao still left in Suanhe, and Suanhe still liked to fly around with his master on his back. He was very fast, and for some reason, he always felt like he was wandering among the crowd. Seems to be doing him a favor.

  When Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao left the city, the people at the gate did not dare to stop them. After all, they had already learned that these two dared to beat the third princess, and even the second elder of the empire pretended not to see it. .

  Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao left the city so smoothly.

  With Da Suanhe on their way, the two of them can really rest assured that they don't have to worry about anything. Tao Yaoyao is still looking at the six little guys in the space. What she didn't expect was that the six little guys They are sleeping, and their bodies are already clean, but seeing the mess in the plantation, she can probably see how much the mutated plants have paid to make the six little guys clean.

  Tao Yaoyao leaned directly into Di Feiye's arms, " Husband, the six little guys in our family feel that they are about to rebel, what should we do?"

  "Let them go, but have their abilities improved?"

  "I forgot to read it." Tao Yaoyao only saw what they were sleeping and tossing about, and she really didn't notice their power level. She looked into the space and swallowed, "They Six's mental power is already at level 12. "

  Why so fast?

  At this time, Tao Yaoyao looked at the mental power ball she had stored. What she didn't expect was that the six little guys ate most of the mental power ball. No wonder they are sleeping now. I can 't digest so many mental power balls at all, so I can only rely on deep sleep to digest them.

  Yaoteng noticed Tao Yaoyao's existence at this time, and came directly to apologize, "Master, I'm sorry, I didn't pay attention, and they turned out the mental power ball."

  "It's okay, let them sleep for a while, okay It's just for you to rest." The mutated plant spirits in the plantation were not in a good mood.

  Tao Yaoyao thought for a while and said, "Let's share the rest of the mental power ball with everyone!" Since it is her mutated plant, she naturally has to take care of their feelings. They have been wronged by their little ones , can't she pay her back as a mother?

  The demon vine happily took the spirit ball to eat for everyone, and most of the mutated plants have also entered a dormant state.

  Demon Vine is a little helpless, come on, he should clean up this plantation himself!

  Tao Yaoyao sat directly on the big sour lotus and closed her eyes to rest, while Di Feiye scanned the surroundings for any danger with mental strength.

  Since the waiter in the shop said it was dangerous, it meant that there would definitely be strange beasts attacking humans.

  But scanning along both sides of the road, Di Feiye didn't find any strange beasts.

  "Husband, don't keep staring, your mental power will sweep them away in fright, how could they come here?" Tao Yaoyao looked at her husband.

  Di Feiye reached out and pinched her small face, "This way, shouldn't we relax a bit?"

  Tao Yaoyao shook her head, "I still want to find a higher-level alien beast to fight with!"

  Di Feiye Ye directly took Tao Yaoyao into his arms, and there was no one around in the field, so the two of them could be free.

  At this moment, Di Feiye didn't need to scan his surroundings mentally. had been scared away now carefully returned to their own territory, but they also knew very well that there must be some master passing by here. In order to avoid unnecessary trouble, they didn't plan to go out and hang around, so as not to hit the muzzle of the gun.

  You must know that the strange beasts that can cultivate to level ten or above are all smart.

  However, the alien beasts in this area knew the truth, but those alien beasts didn't know the way ahead .

  As soon as Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao walked out of the range that Di Feiye scanned, a strange beast ran directly towards them.

  This strange beast was huge and looked a bit like a hippopotamus, but Tao Yaoyao didn't see any rivers nearby, so she really didn't know the name of this strange beast.

  But this beast was really reckless, it rushed towards Xiao Suanhe, Di Feiye flew up and kicked it flying.

  The strange beast screamed, and tears of grievance almost fell out. It didn't see it, and it didn't mean it.

  At this time, Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao heard the sound of chasing footsteps behind them, and then a large group of these strange beasts ran out from the side. Fortunately, now that the big sour lotus flew to a high place, these guys ran out in a rampage. They didn't hit them, but the stones on the other side of the road suffered. These big stupid guys all hit the stones one by one, and some directly hit their companions' asses.

  "Aw! Aw! " Several strange beasts screamed, and Tao Yaoyao couldn't bear to look at them directly. These strange beasts are too miserable, why are they so stupid?

  Tao Yaoyao looked at the one that was kicked earlier, it had already quietly climbed up, then limped and slipped back quietly.

  Di Feiye felt a little funny when he saw this scene, while Tao Yaoyao said, "Is it possible that you are calling your parents?"

  Di Feiye touched his chin and said, "Wait a minute, these dozen or so levels It's not fun , but if you reach level 30, you can try to fight them.

  Tao Yaoyao curled her lips, When I reach level 30, I'm 20 levels higher than them. Isn't it a bully beast?

  Di Feiye patted her forehead directly, "You will know after a try." The level of the alien beast... that is the real thing, not as imaginary as the human level, Just like my own daughter-in-law, although her ability level is high, her combat effectiveness is not that strong.

  If possible, he actually wanted to find someone in the twenties to try first, but he was afraid that his daughter-in-law would be hit.

  Di Feiye's guess was correct, after a while, the limping beast brought a group of even bigger beasts over.

  At this time, those who hit the rock and the strange beast had already got up one by one, but the two who were hit on the buttocks were so miserable that they haven't got up until now.

  When these alien beast parents walked on the road, they understood what happened to their cubs, and they yelled at the cubs for a while.

  Di Feiye looked at Tao Yaoyao, "Honey, you can fight with these strange beasts."

  Tao Yaoyao took a look, and the level of these strange beasts was almost all over 30. How could she compete with these strange beasts? Only by communicating with the beasts can the beasts understand that she wants to compete with them?

  (end of this chapter)

 Chapter 408 Competing with Strange Beasts 2

  As soon as the group of alien beasts finished dealing with their cubs, they saw Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao not far away in the air.

  Are these two humans watching them educate their children?

  But it doesn't look like they are watching a joke?

  And at the beginning, the kid said that there were humans bullying them.

  Among the group of strange beasts, the tallest one went directly to the little cub who reported the news, and then asked directly. humans bullied them.

  The tall strange beast was a little speechless. He was now thinking about how to communicate with these two humans. These two humans have been refusing to leave, and they must be doing something.

  Alas, these brats are always looking for trouble!

  It has to be said that these strange beasts also have bear children, and they are more difficult to manage than human children, after all, they have brains everywhere. while, then stepped forward and asked, "What's the matter with you two?" It must be something to stop here, I just hope that what they ask for is not too big, he is not the boss of the group, Some things can 't be covered.

  Di Feiye looked at the tall strange beast and said, "My wife would like to discuss with you, but I wonder if it can be done?"

  Di Feiye looked at the tall strange beast, although he was just asking, but the tall strange beast The strange beast could feel that the human being was not allowed to refuse what he said.

  This is forced buying and selling, he can only reluctantly agree , isn't it just acting? Don't worry, he will, anyway, among their group of strange beasts, he is the most powerful, he must be the one!

  Tao Yaoyao stood up and faced the tall beast directly, "Let's fight!"

  Tao Yaoyao was really ready for a good fight, and she directly suppressed her mental power level to the same level as this strange beast.

  But what she didn't expect was that the tall strange beast in front of her was perfunctory to her.

  Although Tao Yaoyao fought for less than five minutes, she could tell that this strange beast was very powerful, so strong that even if she recovered her mental power level, she could not break its defense with force attacks.

  The strange beast in front of her was playing with her, she was a little helpless and speechless, and then she sat directly on the drunken lotus, "Stop beating, you guys go back, we are leaving too!"

  Di Feiye said The tall beast waved his hand to let them leave. He wanted to reach out to hold his wife's little hand, but he was rejected by her daughter-in-law.

  Di Feiye was a little aggrieved, he just forced the strange beast to fight his wife, but who would have thought that the strange beast could act, and his wife's physical attack was indeed ineffective.

  "You specially asked him to act with me?" Tao Yaoyao looked at Di Feiye suspiciously.

  "Baby, I was wronged for my husband. I didn't let him act. I just suppressed it with my mental strength and asked him to fight with you, but who would have thought that he would be wrong and keep acting! "Di Feiye really didn't expect such a result, but his daughter-in-law's attack power is really too weak.

  "The next time you meet a strange beast, you can't say anything, and don't do anything. I'll deal with it myself, okay?" Tao Yaoyao felt a little aggrieved and panicked if she didn't really fight . She felt like a crispy skin.

  In this way, the two of them continued on the road, God Fei Ye did not dare to show his head on this journey, mainly because his wife's eyes were a little too fierce, which made him a little scared, and he would be alone in bed from now on.

  Di Feiye wanted to pat his wife's little hand, but she didn't want to do it for him anymore. He was a little depressed now, and he was thinking about it , should he personally end up giving his wife a hand?

  Thinking about it this way, Di Feiye wanted to slam his head hard. He was afraid that others or strange beasts would hurt his wife, so he could do it by himself.

  Why does he have to bother others when he can do it himself?

  At this time, Di Feiye said, "Yaoyao! Baby! How about my husband feeding Zhaoer with you?"

  Tao Yaoyao glanced up and down, "Are we two competing for mental strength? Are you suppressing me or not?" Shall I suppress you?" The spiritual power of the two of them is the same level.

  The corners of Di Feiye's mouth twitched, "Honey, I know kung fu too, my husband, I won't lie to you!"

  Tao Yaoyao tilted her head to look at Di Feiye, and said, "Are you sure?"

  Di Feiye was a little The son was speechless, "Anyway, I am also an interstellar commander, baby, do you think your husband is just a display?" Thinking about it, he also got the position of interstellar commander because of his life and death, not because of his looks.

  Tao Yaoyao looked at Di Feiye's face, from this face, it really looked like a decoration. well! Looking at this face, it seems that he is not so angry anymore!

  Di Feiye noticed the obsession in his daughter-in-law's eyes, and finally heaved a sigh of relief.

  In the past, I always felt that my appearance was always a hindrance, but now with my wife, this face is still very useful.

  Di Feiye scanned his surroundings mentally, and he saw a large open space in the nearby woods, "Go, I found a good place!"

  Tao Yaoyao raised his eyebrows, "What good place?"

  "A good place to practice martial arts! " Di Feiye decided that he must train his daughter-in-law well this time.

  Then he directly pulled his daughter-in-law down from Da Suanhe, and teleported directly to the large open space with his wife and Da Suanhe.

  The open space is huge, and Di Feiye looked at Tao Yaoyao, "Give birth to the plants here!"

  Tao Yaoyao directly gave birth to the plants on the ground, and then cleaned up the mess by the way.

  Di Feiye directly created a defensive formation to protect this area.

  In the corner, he thoughtfully placed a carpet and a low table with drinks and juices on it. Of course, repair potions are essential.

  Then Di Feiye dragged his daughter-in-law to the middle of the open space, "Come on! "

  Tao Yaoyao looked at Di Feiye, "Are you sure?"

  "Yes and sure!" Di Feiye thought it was a little funny, Thinking back to the beginning, this little girl was not as powerful as him. Does she still think that she can beat him now?

  You must know that she was really a little slack during pregnancy and childbirth, and all of the following were the improvement of mental power, and the improvement of supernatural powers. Regarding physical skills, Tao Yaoyao really didn't have much. practiced.

  "Use your strongest attack!" Di Feiye said directly.

  Tao Yaoyao really used her strongest attack, but she couldn't do anything to Di Feiye, and after she was exhausted from attacking, Di Feiye crushed him with a light move at the end she.

  Tao Yaoyao just started to fight against Di Feiye, and her senses were too difficult. After all, Di Feiye is really strong, and his physical skills are also very strong, and he has fighting power from the battlefield.

  (end of this chapter)

Chapter 409 Di

  Feiye Feeds Zhao'er in Person 1 Tao Yaoyao was so crushed that she wanted to cry. She didn't expect that she didn't even have the qualifications to fight. I don't want to move anymore

  . the sofa in the villa, and Yaoteng reported to her that because the six little guys had been falling asleep, he had already sent them to the bedroom of the villa. After all, it was more comfortable to lie down in the villa, and the six little ones Little ones also need a comfortable environment to absorb their energy.

  And the most important thing is that Yaoteng feels that the villa is the safest. This is Tao Yaoyao's private place. Normally, if Tao Yaoyao doesn't enter the villa, no one else can.

  Tao Yaoyao was very tired, and wanted to see her children, so the demon vine moved her to the children's bedroom, and now she was lying side by side with her six little ones, the six little ones were sleeping, and she was It was paralyzed there, too tired to move.

  However, how could Di Feiye let her lie down with the children.

  After Di Feiye finished dealing with some matters, he went directly to the children's bedroom and hugged Tao Yaoyao. to sleep with the children!"

  Di Feiye directly refused, "No , you have to sleep with me, and you are feeling uncomfortable now, and you have to deal with it, or it will be even worse tomorrow!"

  Di Feiye directly took Tao Yaoyao to soak in the hot spring, and then massaged her feet and body, all the time I didn't stop massaging until she was relieved of fatigue.

  Seeing that Tao Yaoyao's complexion became much better, Di Feiye hugged his daughter-in-law and went to bed directly. Seeing how hard his daughter-in-law worked, he stopped torturing her.

  In other words, he can't sleep without his wife now, so he can throw away everything, but naturally his wife must not be thrown away.

  The next day, Di Feiye was still feeding Tao Yaoyao in the open space. Today, Tao Yaoyao's condition was much better than yesterday. Although the final outcome was still being crushed, it seemed that it was not as tragic as yesterday.

  After returning to the villa, Tao Yaoyao felt that she could move a little bit, and she felt that she was obviously more resistant to beating than yesterday.

  Although it was said that her husband was a bit heavy-handed, she knew very well that it was also because she was too good at it. If she wanted to be good, she had to start with being beaten. She understood this truth very well.

  At night, Di Fei still massaged his daughter-in-law and soaked in the hot springs. He didn't sleep with her in his arms until her body returned to normal.

  Since his daughter-in-law wanted to become stronger, he naturally had to fulfill her wish, and he was really merciless in training his wife.

  The time went on like this for half a month, and now Tao Yaoyao was still alive and kicking after one game a day, but Di Feiye directly increased to two games.

  And at night, he would still torment Tao Yaoyao once, even if Tao Yaoyao wanted to beg for mercy.

  After all, this guy's massage skills are really powerful. No matter how hard he tosses her, he can finally massage her comfortably, and finally sleep in his arms.

  Time flies, they stayed in this open space for a full three months, Tao Yaoyao can now insist on fighting under Di Feiye's men for three hours every day, and most importantly, the six little guys finally After waking up, their current level has reached level 15, but the key point is that they are only 13 months old now.

  The six little ones managed to sleep through their first year.

  Di Yufeng and the others also wanted to celebrate their little grandson's first birthday, but they couldn't help it after sleeping. Now that they woke up, when Di Yufeng and the others heard that their little grandson's level had reached level 15, I was dumbfounded.

  "Honey, we are really too backward, it's too embarrassing! No, let's go to retreat, I'm ashamed to see our little grandson." Di Yufeng just struggled to level ten, and he really wanted to cry without tears up.

  When Qin Moli heard that her six little grandchildren had reached the fifteenth level, she was so excited, "The aptitude of the children is really real, and I am proud of them!" She also directly sent a friend on StarCraft circle, and then , six little guys were on the hot search again, the good guy is only 13 months old and has reached level 15, the entire interstellar supernatural beings are dumbfounded, they have lived for forty or fifty years Oh, I haven't reached the tenth level yet, this is too embarrassing, isn't it?

  At this moment, not to mention the Emperor family, even the entire interstellar was involved, and everyone began to practice hard, especially the people from Green Star, everyone fell into a crazy practice, and they did not allow themselves six consecutive years. Worse than a child.

  At this time, the six little guys were watching their parents fighting in the forest of the Alien Beast Continent. The six little guys got excited, and they also started fighting two by two. It's just that they had only been around for a week. It's just that I've just become proficient, and it's really a bit too far-fetched to think about fighting.

  However, Di Feiye did not stop them, but started teaching them how to box.

  The six little guys got excited, and immediately started to practice boxing with Di Feiye, and also practiced physical skills.

  Tao Yaoyao has also started to practice physical skills during this time, but some movements in physical skills are really too difficult, and some movements she can do are not as smooth as the six little guys.

  The family of eight lived happily in this clearing in the woods.

  During this period of time, the third princess of the empire had already left the city and returned to the imperial capital under the leadership of the second elder. by, but she did not bother them.

  After all, she is still in the promotion stage for the time being, and she doesn't want to leave here.

  When is she going to wait, she can no longer improve, and then go to the next city.

  And the six little ones are also very happy here. Every day, their parents accompany them, and they also accompany their parents. Although their father will take them aside when they go to bed at night, they themselves have long been They are used to sleeping alone, so apart from teasing their father every night, they really have nothing to force.

  Di Feiye directly took the six little guys back to their room this night, and went directly to sleep with his wife. Now his wife can hold on to him for six or seven hours. To be honest, he feels that his The daughter-in-law is already very capable, but Tao Yaoyao is not reconciled. After all, Tao Yaoyao's goal is to defeat him. Tao Yaoyao can persist for so long, it is still a bit difficult to beat Di Feiye of.

  Tao Yaoyao nestled in Di Feiye's arms, "I want to beat you!"

  "Come on baby, my husband takes good care of you!" Di Feiye shouted cheers to Tao Yaoyao. During these three months, they At this time, the two of them have a feeling that after they have been promoted to level 55, they should be able to ascend to the second level.

  Tao Yaoyao buried her face in Di Feiye's arms, "If you hadn't been waiting for me, you should have entered the second-level plane."

  Di Feiye hugged her tightly, "What nonsense? Without you , I will not leave alone."

  (End of this chapter)

 Chapter 410 Di Fei Ye

  Feeds Zhao'er in Person 2 Di Fei Ye enjoys life now. After all, he is accompanied by his wife and six little guys are by their side, accompanying his wife and teasing the children

  . Feiye already had the idea of ​​​​living in seclusion here forever. Of course, it would be great if his daughter-in-law didn't work so hard. You must know that Tao Yaoyao is growing at a speed visible to the naked eye.

  However, the six little guys are still very well-behaved staying here, and they no longer run outside the defensive formation like they were in the base.

  It may also be that their parents are with them now, and they also have snacks to eat now, and each of them still enjoys sitting on the side and watching their father feed their mother.

  Dabao licked melon seeds with his small mouth, and watched the battle between his parents leisurely. He said, "We don't want to leave here for a while. Dad doesn't want my mother to leave for a while." Today, my father suppressed it a little bit. Son, Mom

  "Should we comfort mom?" Sanbao was already eager to try, "

  No need!" Dabao knew very well that their father would not give them this chance, and father would do it himself to comfort mother.

  "It's true that we don't need us." Wu Bao held his small chin, and then looked at the snacks in front of him.

  The snacks in front of Wubao were all made by the chef robot with spiritual plants. Naturally, Tao Yaoyao couldn't let her six little guys eat junk food, it would damage the body.

  "What's Wubao's idea?" Sibao looked at his younger sister, saying that the two younger sisters are very smart and have great ideas. After all, it was their idea to fly out of the base.

  Now that they have come out, these two little guys are much more honest.

  "I don't have any ideas. I think it's pretty good now. As long as you leave the base, it doesn't matter where you go." Wu Bao was eating potato chips. Even if it was a plantation in space, she liked it very much, and she hasn't played enough yet!

  Liu Bao nodded and said, "Wu Bao is right. Being in the base is really uncomfortable, like a pigeon cage."

  "Yes, yes, I feel that way too." Wu Bao nodded fiercely.

  Dabao looked at Wubao and Liubao suspiciously, "You two don't think you've grown wings, you're birds, right?"

  Erbao, Sanbao and Sibao all looked suspiciously at their two younger sisters . Bao asked curiously, "Do you really think of yourself as a bird?"

  "Five Treasures, Liu Treasures, you are human, but you have only grown a pair of wings."

  "Yes, Wu Treasures, Liu Treasures, you just grew wings." A pair of wings, don't treat yourself like a bird At this

  moment, Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao just heard the children's argument, and the two walked over, and Tao Yaoyao directly hugged the five treasures and six treasures in their arms. into his arms, "Why, do you two think of yourself as little birds?"

  Wubao and Liubao shook their heads, and Wubao said, "Mom, it feels different. There is always a very strong smell at the base. Uncomfortable feeling."

  Liubao nodded and said, "It's a very depressing feeling , like being stared at by some beast. "

  Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye looked at each other, Di Feiye frowned, "Go back to the base and have a look?"

  Tao Yaoyao nodded, "I see this forest is very good, and the most important thing is that there are not many strange beasts here, and it is also within the sphere of influence of humans Inside."

  "Well, it's not bad to build a base here." Di Feiye nodded, and soon, Di Feiye went straight to the depths of the forest, and He went directly to enclose the land, while Tao Yaoyao After sending the six little guys into the space, she planted teleportation will here, and then teleported directly to the base.

  Right now, the base is quiet, and everyone is practicing.

  Tao Yaoyao   first dug out the Duobaoshu who was practicing underground, "Duobao, is there anything unusual during this time?"

  Duobaoshu shook his head and said, "Nothing?"

Liubao would feel uncomfortable for no reason, children's feelings were the most sensitive, Tao Yaoyao felt that her Wubao and Liubao could predict danger.

  Tao Yaoyao directly woke up everyone and stopped them from practicing, and told them that they have found, another pla the gathering place of human beings.

  Everyone naturally agreed. After all, in this forest of alien beasts, they really dare not leave the base, which is a bit too unfree.

  Tao Yaoyao sent everyone away through the teleportation willow, and Di Yufeng and the others reached the end. Now they really want to see their little grandson.

  Tao Yaoyao smiled, and told them that they would be able to meet the six little guys when they arrived at the new base.

  Tao Yaoyao finally caught the Turbo Mouse, and then directly put away the buildings of the base, and then the defensive cover was withdrawn, and she dug up the teleportation willow, and the entire base was completely gone

  . wolves and leopards next to them were a little puzzled, why did this group of humans leave suddenly?

  You must know that no matter whether it is the wolf clan or the leopard clan, they still want to take revenge.

  After a group of people arrived at the new base, although Di Feiye said that the defensive formation of the base had been completed, everyone didn't want to stay in the defensive formation, and ran to the main road one by one. moment, no one passed by, and everyone seemed to be letting the wind go.

  But they all know that without ID cards, there is no way to go around those cities. Tao Yaoyao has already told them that when the base is settled, they will give everyone ID cards. Tao Yaoyao is not worried What kind of danger will they encounter? After all, in a human city, as long as they are not looking for trouble, under normal circumstances, there should be nothing wrong.

  On the base side, Tao Yaoyao took out all the previous base buildings and fixed them, and the base was quickly built.

  Tao Yaoyao asked Naya to build ID cards for everyone.

  Naya also searched for some information in this world, but there is no internet in this world, so the information Naya collected is really not too much.

  However, regarding the topography of this world, Naya sorted out a map.

  The small forest they are in now doesn't even have a name, and this human imperial car has no small towns or villages at all, and is all composed of major cities.

  Tao Yaoyao felt that it might have something to do with the strange beasts. After all, there were no effective defense measures in this world, so it was normal for there to be no small towns or villages.

  Now that everyone has an ID card, Some people are eager to go wandering in the human world.

  Tao Yaoyao brought out the five treasures and six treasures, asking if the two of them felt anything now, and the two little guys said that they couldn't feel the oppressive atmosphere anymore.

  Tao Yaoyao finally felt relieved. As for everyone wanting to go to the city to play, she didn't stop them. They went to play as they wished. As for the gold coins here, they can earn them by themselves.

  Tao Yaoyao originally thought that if there were no gold coins, they would probably come back to practice soon.

  But what she didn't expect was that someone found a job in the city and was ready to work!

  (end of this chapter)

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

10.4K 82 37
Author: Zhaixingzhuzhu Category: Online Games Science Fiction Novel Link : https://m.shubaow.net/274/274717/ In the apocalypse, when viruses broke ou...
166K 4K 17
Mafia ff top tae👆🏻 bottom kook👇🏻 Requested🎀 Mpreg🤰 #1 - toptae #2 - bottomkook
19.7K 246 17
In the end of the world, my boyfriend took me to kill. Original title: 末世小趴菜,男友带我嘎嘎乱杀 Author: 今与紫 https://www.52shuku.vip/yanqing/b/bjP9O.html   In t...
9.4K 92 16
"THIS IS NOT MINE" "FOR OFFLINE PURPOSE ONLY" "CREDITS TOT THE AUTHOR" "PLS DON'T REPORT" Rebirth in the apocalypse: I rely on space to collect bill...