A Bad Student (Male reader x...

By aWinnter

A member of a schools gang called Y/n lives out his remaining school years while trying to graduate. What wil... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 4

1.5K 38 3
By aWinnter

It had been a few days since I had visited Rinas house and I was now stood outside of an airport waiting for Eunha. 

Eunha: Y/N! 

The girl ran straight over to me as her butler carried her luggage. Once she reached me her arms wrapped around me as she hugged me and bounced excitedly. 

Y/n: SinB, Umji you two came as well? 

SinB: She demanded to her father that we did. 

Y/n: Well its nice to see the two of you again. 

Umji: Eunha has done nothing but talk about you for the last two years.

Y/n: I guess it has been that long.

Eunha: Y/n did you miss me? 

I looked at her as she turned her head to the side and pouted at me. 

Y/n: Of course I did. 

She smiled brightly as she wrapped her arms around the back of my head and leaned herself up and placed her lips against my own. The kiss lasted for a few seconds until she pulled away and leaned her head on my chest as I wrapped my arms around her lower back.

Eunbi: Girls are you ready to go? 

Eunha: Of course unnie! 

SinB: Umji do me a favour and sit next to the lovebirds. 

Umji: Fine~ 

The five of us got into an SUV as her butler got into one behind us that was filled with bodyguards. There was one in front also filled with guards to escort us back to my family home. I sat in the back left window seat as Eunha sat next me while resting her head on my shoulder. Once we set off Eunha hugged my arm tightly as she drifted off to sleep. 

Eunbi: Y/n did you really miss Eunha?  

Y/n: I did I'm still unsure on being forced into the marriage but I know that I definitely did miss Eunha. 

SinB: Anything else?

Y/n: She's cuter than I remember. 

I saw SinB look back and smile at me as I turned to look out the window. 

SinB: You are falling for her~ 

Y/n: I've known her since I was born. I just feel bad that I don't like her as much as she likes me. 

Umji: Well you always protected her that's why she loves you so much. 

Y/n: I would have been a shit person not to look after her. Why is she in my class as well? 

SinB: She wanted to be with you and begged her father the two of us were going into your class but she begged to be in it as well and even payed so he could guarantee that she was in your class. 

Y/n: I see. *Sigh* Eunha why do you make me feel so strange...

Umji: You say something? 

Y/n: Just thinking out loud. 

I looked out the window as we continued back to my house. Upon arriving I carried Eunha up to my room and laid her in my bed somehow not waking her up. I then left her a note saying I would be out and be back late as I headed out. 

*Ring* *Ring*

Kai: You need something bro? 

Y/n: You and the boys free today? 

Kai: We are why? 

Y/n: Want to have some fun? 

Kai: Where you want to meet? 

Y/n: The arcade at the mall. 

Kai: We will be there in twenty. 

Y/n: Ill see you soon then. 

I hung up and soon reached the mall where I waited for the other boys to appear. Once they did so we headed inside and I turned off my phone. 

Y/n: So why was Taehyun unavailable?

Soobin: He is going on a date. 

Y/n: Fair enough. 

We spent a few hours inside the arcade and soon left to get some food. We ate at a family friends restaurant where the boss let us eat for half price but I tipped him more than what the original bill would have been worth anyway. Once we left the restaurant we headed outside and tried to figure out what to do next. 

Beomgyu: What do we do now then? 

Yeonjun: Club? 

Soobin: I mean I'm down. 

Kai: Sure. 

Beomgyu: I will join you. Y/n? 

Y/n: Fuck it why not. 

Once we reached the club we were stopped at the door which was unusual. 

Y/n: You know us why can't we go in. 

Bouncer: Boys you know I would but new boss had all six of you put on the banned list. 

Y/n: Let me talk to him. 

I watched as the bouncer talked to another member of staff who disappeared into the club before returning with a guy I recognised. 

Y/n: Why am I not surprised Jackson. 

Jackson: Y/n~ my favourite bastard. 

Y/n: Why did you buy the club? 

Jackson: Simple your sister rejected me. 

Y/n: How is that my problem? 

Jackson: Because you are her favourite thing. If you brake so does she. 

Y/n: You think buying a club will brake me? 

Jackson: No but I think taking you hostage will be a good start. 

Y/n: Thanks for telling me. But we will be going now. 

Jackson: No you won't. 

Y/n: You think that you can stop us? 

Jackson: Well when I have an inside man that is going on a date it's quite easy to get people following and listening in to your every move. 

Kai: Inside man?

Y/n: Taehyun that fucki-

Jackson: Y/n watch your language~. Anyway you see this big ass line of people I'm sure that you haven't paid attention to them now I will give you two options before I kill your friends and beat you to a pulp. 

Y/n: *Sigh* What are the options.

Jackson: Well lets see what kind of an heir you are. Either your friends are let off free and you get beaten and locked in the basement of the club you love so much or! I kill your friends and you walk free. 

Soobin: Let us die Y/n its more impo-

Y/n: Shut the fuck up. Jackson let them go. 

Jackson: Oh~ So honourable. Go ahead leave. 

Yeonjun: We ar-

Y/n: JUST FUCK OFF! Are you stupid? Go tell Eunbi what the fuck is happening and get a fuck ton of people over here. 

I watched as they ran off as Jackson chuckled. 

Jackson: Well time for part two of the option. Ladies and Gentlemen the reason that I have called you all here after a long time of service to my family I'm sure you all have some build up aggression feel free to take it out on him. 

Y/n: I might as well get a few hits in. 

I quickly jabbed Jackson in the nose as he stumbled back. I watched as people began to run at me from the other side of the roped off line. I managed to dodge some of them and get a few hits in on people before the sheer number of people overwhelmed me as I was tackled to the floor from behind before I started to get beaten from all sides. I could feel blood begin to spill from new wounds. I felt my eyes close as my consciousness slipped away. 

Eunbi POV

Eunha: I can't wait for Y/n to come back I can't wait to sleep in the same bed as him! 

Eunbi: Don't be doing dirty things on the first night you are here. 

Chaeyeon: Why did Y/n have to go out I wanted to see him...

The next thing we heard was a rapid knocking on the front door and upon opening it I saw four of Y/ns friends. 

Kai: Jackson just kidnapped Y/n! 

Eunbi: What? 

Soobin: Noona how many people can we get over to the club as quick as possible? 

Eunbi: A lot. Did Jackson really kidnap my baby brother? 

Yeonjun: Hes at the club right now. 

Eunha: What's happening? 

Eunbi: Chaeyeon! 

Chaeyeon: Yeah? 

Eunbi: Call the other girls we are going to save Y/n from Jackson. 

Chaeyeon: WHAT THE FUCK DID HE DO TO MY Y/N! 

Eunbi: Kidnapped him. 

Chaeyeon: I will call them!

Eunha: Y-y/n...

SinB: Its ok unnie he will be ok. 

Eunbi: Eunha I promise we will get Y/n back safely. Can you two stay with her? 

SinB: Of course. 

Chaeyeon: The girls are on the way to the club. 

Eunbi: Alright lets go I will get people over on the way over. 

Timeskip

Y/n POV

A sudden splash of water awoke me as I felt tight metal across my body. 

Jackson: Hey bastard~ 

Y/n: Fuck you.

Jackson: Aw is that really how you should speak to your future brother in law? 

Y/n: My noona is too good for you. Your massive fucking ego seems to be compensation for a microscopic dick. 

Jackson: Is that really something you want to say to me while you are locked to a chair and I can very easily kill you.

Y/n: How's your nose? It looks quite bruised did I break it? Are you that fragile? Hehehe...

Jackson: You little shit you really are gonna tease when you look like that? 

Y/n: So what there is blood dripping down my face I am still so much better looking than you. 

Jackson: I am gonna fucking cut that tongue off. 

Y/n: Aww knowing how little action you get I thought you would want to do something else to my tongue it would be the closest thing to Eunbi you ever get. 

Suddenly the door to the basement swung open as a person fell down them. 

Y/n: Its over~ 

Jackson: What the fuck? 

Chaeyeon: JACKSON STEP THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY Y/N! 

Jackson: Shit...

He quickly went behind me and put me in a headlock. 

Jackson: Come closer and I will break this bastards neck! 

Y/n: Noona I love you. I know you will save me. 

I smiled gently as I felt Jackson tighten his grip on my neck. 

Jackson: Stay the fuck back! 

I looked Chaeyeon in the eyes as she was conflicted on what to do. 

Y/n: Noo...na...kill...him...

I seemed to snap her out of her thoughts as she charged at Jackson and knocked him to the ground taking me with them. Jackson ended up releasing me when he was tackled as Chaeyeon begun to beat him. Once his movement stopped she came over to me and sat the chair I was sat on upright. 

Chaeyeon: Are you ok? 

Y/n: Can you get these chains off noona? 

As she desperately struggled to get the chains off me I could hear her sobs as she struggled.

Y/n: Noona just come in front of me...

She quickly did so and cupped my face. 

Y/n: Can I have a hug? 

She wrapped her arms around me as she let her tears out.

Y/n: Noona I'm ok aren't I? 

Chaeyeon: No you aren't look at you...

Soon more footsteps were heard coming down the stairs as the other girls appeared as well as the four boys. 

Y/n: Hey...

Eunbi: Y/n...

The girls other than Chaeyeon and Eunbi scrambled around the room trying to find something to get the chains off me.

Chaewon: KEY I FOUND A KEY! 

She quickly went behind me as she un did the lock that was holding the chains tight to me. Once she undid the lock the chains were quickly cleared off of me before Chaeyeon alongside Eunbi hoisted me up carrying my weight. 

Kai: Noona let us carry him.

Eunbi: NO IF ONE OF YOU CAN BETRAY US ALL OF YOU COULD! NOW GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE AND IF I EVER SEE YOU AGAIN I WILL HAVE HITS PLACED ON YOUR FAMILY! 

The four boys looked surprised before they scrambled away. 

Y/n: Noona...

Eunbi: Yeah? 

Y/n: It fucking hurts...

Eunbi: I know baby I know. We will get you home and patched up. 

After the girls struggled to transport me home we entered my house only for a Eunha to crash into me. 

Eunha: Y/n~! 

I could hear the pain in her voice as I felt it through my body. 

Y/n: Eunha I'm sorry I worried you. But please let me get patched up and then we can cuddle in bed. Ok? 

She pulled away and nodded at me as I was sat on the sofa before one of our doctors came and treated my injuries I was changed into much comfier clothes with the doctors help before I was returned to the sofa. Once I was bandaged up Eunbi and Chaeyeon helped me up to my room as Eunha dragged me to bed and soon rested her head on my right shoulder. 

Eunha: Why did you have to get hurt!

Y/n: I'm sorry Eunha. 

A knock was then heard on door as Chaeyeon appeared. 

Chaeyeon: Can I please stay with you as well...

Y/n: Come here noona. 

She scurried in the room but before joining me and Eunha in the bed she stripped off her clothes down to her underwear. Once she joined us in the bed she rested onto my left shoulder. 

Chaeyeon: Are you ok?

Y/n: I'm ok noona. Can we sleep now? 

Eunha: Of course. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.6K 3.2K 43
Y/n is a sweet caring girl she used to study at US but she transfer to Korea bc of her mom's job she also has a older sister Irene and also her best...
90.6K 2K 31
Y/N is the one and only daughter of the Lee's and heir to the throne of the Mafia kingdom. But she has to either marry or kill the Mafia King, They a...
16.4K 541 20
A story about Yuna (Y/n) going into a new school not ready for what she was about to face. She was considered the most hottest and cutest boy-ish gir...
476 10 19
It all starts when Y/n has to do a dare after a girls' night with her friends. Y/n ends up being staying in an all boys' school for a whole year as a...