✔Interstellar Farming: Comman...

By prince05026

Author:Li Xinyu Category:Science Fiction Space Novel Link : https://www.69shu.com/txt/40804.htm Mecha wrecka... More

Announcement
1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-100
101-110
111-120
121-130
131-140
141-150
151-170
171-190
191-200
201-210
211-220
221-230
231-240
241-250
251-260
261-270
271-280
281-290
291-310
331-350
351-370
371-390
390-410
411-430
431-450
451-470
471-490
491-510
511-530
531-550
551-570
571-590
591-610
611-630
631-650
651-658
659-END
Ending 2-6

311-330

745 14 6
By prince05026

Chapter 311 Transformation of Blazing Star 5

  Tao Yaoyao started planting land outside the imperial capital. After all, the outside of the Windbreak Forest is no longer the territory of the imperial capital.

  Originally, the people in Xingwang thought that Tao Yaoyao only transformed the surroundings of the imperial capital, but what they didn't expect was that Tao Yaoyao continued to expand to the periphery after transforming the surrounding environment of the empire.

  The Raging Flame Star people who watched the live broadcast became excited, "Your Excellency is going to transform the entire Raging Flame Star, right   ?

  "

It's not enough, and I also know that the renovation fee of the Duke is very high."

  The cost of this renovation seems to be 10 billion.

  10 billion is enough for the small forest in the imperial capital. Doesn't the job mean that the work is for nothing?

  Yes, yes, how about we give a reward?

  Farewell, this live broadcast room belongs to the Queen, not the Duke.

  Yes, yes, This live broadcast room is not the Duke's live broadcast room.

  Everyone is not willing to give money to the royal family , after all, if the money is in the hands of the royal family, it may not be in the hands of the Duke.

  Speaking of it, although the price of Tao Yaoyao's landscaping renovation is high, everyone can accept it. After all, These are things that Interstellar did not have before.

  Tao Yaoyao made it out for everyone. From now on, the status of Lie Yanxing in the entire interstellar world has changed.

  At this time, the queen's maid noticed the barrage, and she spoke directly to the queen, and the queen said that if There is a reward, the entire amount will be handed over to the Duke.

  However, even if this is the case, everyone doesn't have many rewards. They are too clear. If there are fewer rewards, they may be given to the Duke. If there are more, then it may not be necessary. Never been reliable.

  Now the status of the royal family of the Baiyan Empire can be said to be in jeopardy.

  Netizens unanimously asked Tao Yaoyao to open a live broadcast room by herself, but Tao Yaoyao couldn't care less about this matter now.

  In the days that followed, the green area outside the imperial capital became wider and wider, and there were more and more woods. Now most of the people chasing after Tao Yaoyao have scattered into the woods and grasslands behind Tao Yaoyao. breath, intoxicated in it and unable to extricate themselves.

  At this time, Tao Yaoyao had already expanded the green area around the towns and cities near the imperial capital. In order to diversify the entire Flame Star, Tao Yaoyao also planted some bushes or something   Anyway, she had planted some of all kinds of plants, and at this moment, those people who were following behind them could not be found .

  Many people on Blaze Star are almost becoming botanists. Everyone is taking photos of leaves and uploading them to the star network, talking about the plants they have seen during this time. Now the entire population of Blaze Star has become the envy of interstellar people.

  Especially when the maple tree was planted by Tao Yaoyao, many young girls were attracted by the red and yellow pentagonal leaves.

  Even the queen picked up a lot of leaves and showed off every day, not to mention how happy she was.

  King Bai Yan didn't do anything else these days, he just followed behind Tao Yaoyao every day, watching the changes of the whole Lieyanxing bit by bit.

  Moreover, none of the ministers urged him to return to the palace to handle official business. If King Baiyan didn't allow too many people to follow, the other ministers probably wanted to come. The people who are following Tao Yaoyao now include Di Feiye's father Di Yufeng, the president of the Presbyterian Church, is gone.

  And Di Feilin also took advantage of Tao Yaoyao's light to quietly lead her mother to follow behind.

  The second wife of the Emperor was shocked when she saw how powerful Tao Yaoyao was, "Linlin, how many levels has her ability gained? Why is she so powerful?"

  "They said at least level 12, but they don't know the specifics Sister Yaoyao is really amazing." Di Feilin pulled her mother excitedly.

  When Tao Yaoyao saw Di Feilin, she greeted her specially, and also got to know the second wife Di Er, and gave the second wife a lot of fruits, making the second wife Di very happy. .

  Di Feilin also introduced her father to Tao Yaoyao, Tao Yaoyao gave some gifts to Di Yufeng, and Di Yufeng was very happy.

  Di Feilin sighed secretly, her sister-in-law is having a hard time, her parents don't know anything yet, if they know that the Duke in front of them may be their daughter-in-law, they don't know their attitude what will it be like

  The queen looked at Tao Yaoyao's actions thoughtfully, she felt that this little girl should have something to do with that boy Di Feiye, otherwise she wouldn't be so flattering to the couple of the Di family

  . queen sighed secretly, why didn't she have a talented and handsome son? If her son could abduct such a daughter-in-law, wouldn't she be happy to die?

  After all, even if she is the queen, Tao Yaoyao has never treated her so kindly, this little girl still has a lot of affection.

  In the following days, although Tao Yaoyao has been busy non-stop, she will occasionally take time to rest, stay with Di Feilin   for a while, or accompany the second wife of the emperor for a while. Still pretty good.

is constantly changing, and the scorching temperature has also begun to drop slowly. The temperature, which was originally nearly fifty degrees, began to drop by five degrees to forty-five degrees.

  The people following Tao Yaoyao just watched the changes of the flame star bit by bit. The temperature is dropping and the green area is expanding. Almost all the people following behind are turning on the live broadcast to publicize their flame star. it used to be.

  King Baiyan directly raised the defense level of Raging Flame Star to level ten, and now people from other empires don't even think about entering Raging Flame Star, because Raging Flame Star has directly entered the tenth level of security, The entire Raging Flame Star is fine, but for outside visitors, they didn't let in one at all.

  In the words of King Baiyan, the greening of Raging Flame Star is their own business now, and has nothing to do with other empires. In the entire Raging Flame Star, except for the people of Baiyan Empire, people from other countries can move freely here. It is forbidden to go out for a period of time.

  Anyone who has a change means that they are going to start a war, and the Baiyan Empire will not be lenient.

  People from other empires did not expect that King Bai Yan would be so ruthless this time.

  Luo Hao and the others had already been fed by Tao Yaoyao. Every day when it was meal time, these people behind Tao Yaoyao would look at her eagerly. , that pitiful expression made Tao Yaoyao have to feed them, and fortunately she had a space garden, otherwise it would be difficult for Bai Yan Wang and the others behind her to feed them, and occasionally she had to feed them to guard With their expeditionary army and King Baiyan's personal guards.

  Tao Yaoyao has been busy for 20 days. She took Bai Yanwang and his personal guards to circle the Raging Flame Star directly. The green area of ​​the entire Raging Flame Star has reached 40%.

  There are many volcanic belts on Raging Flame Star, and there is no way to transform those areas.

  (end of this chapter)

Chapter 312 Transformation of Flame Star 6

  Now looking at Blaze Star from the distant starry sky, the entire Flame Star has undergone earth-shaking changes, especially the large area of​green belts, which turned the originally bare gray-white Blaze Star into white and green s color.

  At this time, Tao Yaoyao, who had been busy for twenty days, already had a relationship with Di Feiye's parents and sister, as well as King Bai Yan and the Queen, but they got along very well, and they were almost like a family. people feel.

  Especially Bai Yanwang and Di Yufeng, the two were originally classmates, but because they stood on opposite sides, the relationship became a little bit tense, but now after getting along for such a long time, especially with Tao Yaoyao's lubrication Characters like potions, the The relationship between them has not only eased, but also a little bit of intimacy.

  Even King Baiyan seemed to have reached an agreement with Di Yufeng. The two inspired a lot along the way, and Tao Yaoyao even found out that the two of them seemed to want to dissolve the elders. Whether it was King Baiyan or Di Yufeng, they all felt that those old guys from the Presbyterian Church were in the way.

  Tao Yaoyao heard many secret things, but she pretended not to hear them.

  Moreover, during this time, the queen and the second wife of the emperor also had a little girlfriend relationship, and the two had already discussed to go shopping together.

  On the contrary, Di Feilin followed Tao Yaoyao closely and learned a lot about wood- type supernatural powers. She decided that she would also be admitted to the Green Star Planting Branch, and she also got a vacation through Tao Yaoyao to go to Don't mention how happy I am for the green star quota.

  The entire Raging Flame Star has been remodeled, and the defense level of the Raging Flame Star has also been raised to the highest level. Because of the successful transformation, King Bai Yan directly came to a big holiday for the Raging Flame Star. During this time, everyone can go to the woods or grasslands closest to their homes to play.

  Of course, King Baiyan and Di Yufeng conspired a lot during this period, so the guards and the elders of the Presbyterian Church all had a new position, and they were all sent out to guard these woods and grasslands. .

  The guards are responsible for guarding, while the elders are responsible for watering and irrigating the caretakers.

  In Bai Yanwang's words, only when they go can he feel at ease, because he is worried about letting others go.

  People from Blazing Star can freely play in the woods and grasslands, but foreigners need to apply if they want to go.

  To be Honestly, the guards are very happy with this appointment. After all, their reputation in the imperial capital has fallen to the lowest point, and they dare not go out. Now there is such a task of guarding the important resources of the Baiyan Empire. , One by one also became full of energy.

  But the people in the Presbyterian Church were depressed, because except for the president of the Presbyterian Church, all the elders were sent out, and this task may be for life, and there is no possibility for them to return to the imperial capital in this life.

  However, King Baiyan is also a smart person. In order to make the elders happy, he arranged high-end villas for them in every place. The villas are surrounded by green plants. matter.

  There were no more eyes-obscuring people in the capital, King Bai Yan and Di Yufeng walked briskly.

  Tao Yaoyao didn't expect that these two would do such a thing, but by arranging a good place for these useless people, it would save them from looking for trouble in the emperor.

  Tao Yaoyao followed the crowd back to the imperial capital. To be honest, they walked through trees and green areas all the way. Now that they returned to the imperial capital, they felt a little uncomfortable. , it was still bare.

  Di Yufeng looked at Tao Yaoyao, "Girl, can this emperor improve it? The road here is wide enough, and there are not many cars on the road. It doesn't matter if it takes up half of the road."

  Tao Yaoyao glanced directly at the entire imperial capital.

  King Bai Yan also looked at Tao Yaoyao full of expectation. To be honest, he has been walking in the green grass and woods all this time, and he can no longer adapt to the current environment of the imperial capital. Renovate it, you can Change it casually, it doesn't matter whether you leave the car or not, the owner just made it green to make it more pleasing to the eye.

  Tao Yaoyao rubbed her chin, thinking about the transformation of the city before the end of the past, and soon She just made a decision, leaving two up and down roads on the road, and all other places are greened.

  Soon the entire imperial capital, wherever there were roads, were planted with two rows of tall trees.

  At this moment, the sun was shining in the sky, and King Bai Yan walked directly under the green shade. He walked slowly, then looked at Di Yufeng and said, "Ah Feng, this is a perfect life. Think about us interstellar people How many perfect lives have been missed."

  Di Yufeng said, "Isn't it?" Their Dijia was the first to renovate, so he was the first to enjoy the green shade. It's all gone, it's really comfortable to stay at home Now

  that the roads in the entire imperial capital have been remodeled, Emperor Yufeng has a feeling that there may be more people wandering on the main road in the future, after all, it is so cool outside.

  The two chatted while walking, and their personal and secret guards followed far behind. They really did not expect that the two people who were originally on opposite sides could walk so close now.

  Speaking of it, although King Baiyan is a bit incompetent, he has no major faults. At this moment, Di Yufeng and King Baiyan have already considered the successor of King Baiyan. To be honest, the few adults who are now All the princes are a bit incompetent, and Di Yufeng is proposing to King Baiyan. that the younger princes should live in Green Star for a period of time.

  King Bai Yan was quietly asking, what happened to Green Star? After all, during this period of time, his precious daughter Wenwen Princess also went, but when he asked her what good things Green Star had, she refused to follow her. .

  He was a bit aggrieved as a father.

  Di Yufeng smiled at this time, and he pointed to Tao Yaoyao not far in front, "That's not the star master of Green Star, do you think that if you tell her now that you want to visit Green Star, she will reject you?" King Bai Yan was   amused

  when he heard it, "This is a good idea, let's go, let me tell her, let's go visit her green star."

Some knowledge about cultivation, Di Feilin has been with Tao Yaoyao for the past few days, and her wood ability has been upgraded from level three to level four. She is not to mention how happy she is now, if it is not for her not graduating from middle school , she even wants to go to the planting branch now.

  At this time, King Bai Yan came over, "Yaoyao girl!"   "

  Your Majesty, what's the matter?" Tao Yaoyao looked at King Bai Yan.

Yaoyao, we don't have anything else to do right now, can we visit your green star?"

  Tao Yaoyao looked at King Bai Yan, then narrowed her eyes and said, "Don't you Will you want to grab my green star !"

  (End of this chapter)

  Chapter 313 Visiting the Green Star 1

  King Bai Yan said angrily, "Why should I snatch your green star?"

  Tao Yaoyao smiled, "It's fine if you don't grab it, Uncle Di will testify for me!"

  "Don't worry, I will testify for you!" Di Yufeng laughed, this little girl dared to joke with King Bai Yan.

  At this time, the queen and the second wife of the emperor also rushed over. When they heard that they were going to visit the green star, they were so happy. After all, they had seen a lot of introductions about the green star. To be honest, they had long ago I've already thought about it.

  Tao Yaoyao immediately got out a medium-sized suspension vehicle, and then let several people get on the vehicle. After driving to his own villa, he was directly teleported to Green Star through the teleportation will.

  To be honest, when they reached the sky above the green star and saw that the entire green star was full of green plants, all of them looked straight.

  "Girl, didn't you make this green star look so good?" The queen couldn't help admiring, it was even more beautiful than the remodeled green star.

  "It's okay!" Tao Yaoyao directly drove the car all the way to the foot of the abandoned city, and then everyone saw busy people below, some were farming, some were picking fruits, and some were digging grass. Have.

  "Get out of the car, flying over the Abandoned City is prohibited!" At this moment, Tao Yaoyao made a temporary decision, and she directly sent a voice transmission to Wen Zicheng, asking him to add this to the rules of the Abandoned City , and then asked him to come over After a while, I will hand over the task of introducing Green Star to Wen Zi, and let him get acquainted with this Bai Yan Wang.

  Wen Zicheng came down in a tour bus soon. Since flying is banned, it can't be banned on the ground. The few people who came up on foot would be desperate.

  Everyone sat on the tour bus, and when they arrived at the point store, Tao Yaoyao asked them to get off, "This is the point store in our abandoned city, you can go in and have a look, if you want to apply for a point card , you can go to the small second floor above to apply for a point card, there are two recycling machines next to it, you can recycle energy stones and so on to exchange for some points."

  Speaking of this, Tao Yaoyao looked at Di Feilin, "Linlin can only earn points by herself, and can't exchange them directly."

  Di Feilin blinked her eyes sleepily, "Sister Yaoyao, why

  are you so double-standard."Star coins, but you are a student, and you are using the ones provided by your family, so you can't exchange them. And earning points here is still very fast. You can see how those students earn points, and what do you think? It's easy to earn a day's worth of natural food."

  Di Feilin looked at the busy people in the distance, and to be honest, she was very happy to see everyone, and she really wanted to join them.

  Tao Yaoyao stood directly at the entrance of the points store. Wen Zicheng had already brought Bai Yanwang and the four of them in for a visit, and Di Feilin also followed. But those hidden guards and personal guards were standing outside now, but it was the captain of the personal guard. Said, "Lord Duke, I wonder if we can apply for the point card here."   tao

  Yaoyao raised her eyebrows lightly, "Yes, but do you really have time to come here to do tasks?"

She cleaned her fists and said, "We also have time to retire."

  Tao Yaoyao smiled, "Yes, on our side, as long as they don't come to make trouble, we will welcome anyone who comes."

  "Then I will thank the Duke for my brothers first ." My lord." The captain of the personal guard waved his hand at the personal guard , "Everyone is disbanded, you can learn about the environment here, but no damage is allowed."

  Soon all these personal guards dispersed, as did the hidden guards of the emperor's family. Everyone went to check the surrounding situation, and some people also walked into the mission hall.

  They are very novel and longing for everything here

  . Zicheng got along well with King Bai Yan and the others, she smiled, it really didn't look like King Bai Yan wanted to grab Green Star.   Tao Yaoyao directly left a message

  to Di Feiye right now, "Brother Ye, your parents and Younger sister have come to Green Star, do you want to see them?"

On the Zerg battlefield, Tao Yaoyao had already fought more than a dozen battles with the Zerg during the period when Tao Yaoyao was transforming the Raging Flame Star. Fortunately, they had enough potions, so there were no major casualties, but Lan Xia and Linfeng each killed a dozen people and injured fifty or sixty.

  This kind of casualty is actually inevitable, and because of Di Feiye's assistant, the female soldiers from Lan Xia's side have been wandering around the Baiyan Empire's camp for the past few days. Ye Ye's office , or they will be annoyed to death.

  Di Feiye replied directly to Tao Yaoyao, "Wait for me, we'll go to your little home first."

  "Okay!" Tao Yaoyao teleported back to her little home directly, it' s convenient to have a teleportation willow.

  As soon as Tao Yaoyao entered the house, Di Feiye grabbed her waist, "Why did you get them all to Green Star?"

  "It happened to be time, and they wanted to come to participate, so I brought them here." Tao Yaoyao looked at Di Feiye, "Do you want to see them?"

  Di Feiye looked at the red lips and kissed them directly. He had wanted to kiss for a long time. He only remembered the sweetness of the kiss before, but now he feels it even more. tasty.

  The two kissed inseparably, and it was not until more than ten minutes later that Di Feiye let go of Tao Yaoyao. Tao Yaoyao was already out of breath, and Di Feiye scratched her nose, "All Don' t you know how to change your breath?"

  Tao Yaoyao leaned in his arms, "I'm still asking you, have you seen it or not?"

  "King Bai Yan and Queen are here, it's not easy to avoid them." Di Feiye raised his eyebrows lightly

  . .I can ask Wen Cheng to take the couple to the greenhouse alone. After all, the back garden of their palace can also grow greenhouse vegetables."

  Soon, Tao Yaoyao entrusted this task to Wen Zicheng, and then officially Separated from the Emperor family .

  Di Feiye followed Tao Yaoyao and quietly teleported to the Abandoned City. Di Feiye saw his parents and sister on the small second floor, and Tao Yaoyao left immediately. When the family met, she had better not come along.

  The Second Madam Emperor was so excited when she saw her son. She said that her son had gone to the Zerg, she thought that she would never see her again in this life, but she didn't expect them to see her son in this green star.

  "A Ye, why are you here?" Di Yufeng was also shocked.

  "Yaoyao said you are here, so I will teleport over to see you." Di Feiye said with a smile.

  Now Di Yufeng finally understood why Wen Zicheng said that he wanted to find the king and queen for some secret matter. It was obviously to separate the two families.

  If they don't separate, Di Feiye really can't show up. After all, the king is there. He sees Di Feiye here, it means that he has left his post without authorization.

  "You leave like this, is everything okay over there?" Di Yufeng was a little worried about things on the battlefield.

  (end of this chapter)

 Chapter 314 Visiting the Green Star 2

  Di Feiye said confidently, "Don't worry, there's nothing wrong there, and if there's anything to do, I can go over there at any time." He left one of his plant pets there, if something goes wrong, he will know soon.

  Thinking about Zhi Chong, he said directly, "Mom and Dad, wait a minute!"

  Di Feiye directly contacted Tao Yaoyao who was not far away with his mental power, "Come back, little girl , come and see your future mother-in-law Plant pets with father-in-law one by one, and please them by the way."

  Tao Yaoyao couldn't help sighing when she heard Di Feiye's words, "Can you be sure that you are the future mother-in-law and father-in-law? The issue of official distribution has not been resolved yet. What!"

  "It doesn't matter, you should please them first."

  "They have a very good impression of me now!"

  "That's to deepen their affection!"

  Tao Yaoyao came back soon, and in fact she was also planning to show the emperor Yufeng and the others are going to plant pets.

  When Tao Yaoyao came over, Di Feiye said, "I called the little girl back, she has something good in her hand, and she prepared one for each of you."

  "Brother, what good thing?" Di Feilin heard Eyes lit up immediately, "Sister Yaoyao has a lot of good things, doesn't she?"

  Di Feiye patted her forehead directly, "That's natural, after you coax her well, there will be a steady stream of good things in the future." This is a good thing."

  Di Yufeng hesitated for a while and said, "Aye, what is your relationship?"

  Di Feiye said seriously, "My official spouse can only be her!" The

  second lady of the emperor smiled , "I knew you were interested in him, as long as you can be sure." In fact, she was a little worried about the official mate, what if it couldn't be resolved ?

  At this time, Tao Yaoyao   walked in, holding three creepers in her hand, and Di Feilin ran over bouncingly, "Sister-in-law, what are you holding in your hand?" Blushing from screaming, Di Feiye walked over and grabbed her waist, "I've already told them, you don't have to worry!"

  Tao Yaoyao directly handed a creeper to Di Feilin, "Blood to recognize the Lord , This is a plant pet."

  Di Feilin's eyes sparkled when she heard that, "Mutated, right?" I seem to have seen this kind of mutated plant in some game, but I didn't expect it to exist in reality.

  Di Feilin went directly to cut off her fingers to identify the owner, and Tao Yaoyao sent the other two to Di Yufeng and his wife, "Uncle, Auntie, this is a tenth-level mutant creeper, you also need a drop of blood Acknowledge the Lord."

  "Thank you!" Di Yufeng was very pleasantly surprised, tenth level, people may not be able to reach tenth level.

  The hands of the second wife of the emperor trembled a little, tenth level, after this, she will be her own plant pet, so she can go wherever she wants, and she doesn't have to be afraid of any danger at all?

  Tao Yaoyao watched the three of them recognize the Lord with blood dripping, and then let the ivy wrap around their wrists.

  Delicate emerald green like a jasper bracelet.

  Di Yufeng didn't think this thing was girly either. If he had replaced it with an ordinary jade bracelet, he would have thrown it away a long time ago, but now this is his plant pet.

  Di Feilin pulled Tao Yaoyao and asked her how she usually feeds her little Lulu. Tao Yaoyao laughed when she heard the name, "Linlin just needs to put it in the backyard at night."

  Di Feilin nodded sharply and said Understood, she hugged Tao Yaoyao tightly, but her brother said that the little sister-in-law has a lot of treasures on her body, she wants to coax the little sister-in-law well, and then get a lot of plant pets.

  Soon, Wen Zicheng sent a message that the king and queen were going to exchange points.

  Di Yufeng and his wife and Di Feilin also bid farewell to Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao soon, they still need to be with that couple.

  Although the Second Madam Di was a bit reluctant to leave, she knew in her heart that if people found out that Di Feiye was here, it would be a big mistake.

  Di Yufeng and the second wife of Emperor Di Yufeng approached the point exchange place, and they began to push and pull their own space buttons quietly. They were looking for a gift for Tao Yaoyao. one's gift.

  To be honest, their hearts are still boiling now, plant pets! This is something they never even dared to think about.

  At this moment, Di Er's wife quietly pulled Di Feilin aside, "Linlin, you can't tell others about this, do you understand? This is your trump card to save your life." Because of Di Feilin's kidnapping, Di Feilin Madame is really worried about her.

  "Well, Mom, I know, I'm not stupid." Although De Feilin wanted to share this matter with her friends, she knew the importance of this matter. If people found out, she was really worried about her little one. Green will be sliced​for research.

  So this matter is something she firmly does not allow.

  The family of three soon joined the king and queen. They exchanged their points and then went to the points store. Since De Feilin could not exchange points, they could only share a point card with their mother.

  The second wife of the emperor prepared some natural food for her daughter, but she didn't prepare too much. She said to her daughter, "Since you have already agreed with the Duke that you are going to come here to do missions, then what you need in the future depends on you." I earned it myself."

  "Mom, I know!" Di Feilin was very excited, if she could come here often, she would be able to meet her little sister-in-law more often, now that she has Little Lulu, she may have Little Mao Mao in the future. Ball or something.

  Seeing that her daughter was obedient and did not refute, the second wife of the Emperor smiled. She is now thinking about whether she does not need to waste her time playing cards, shopping and boring banquets. Maybe she can do it here. Find a lot of fun, such as picking or something.

  The second wife of the emperor likes the environment here very much. Although Lie Yanxing has also been greened, it is still a newborn egg, but Green Star is different. She may live a pastoral life here.

  She can mention this matter to her future daughter-in-law. By the way, return something to her future daughter-in-law, but she has something left by her mother-in-law, which was originally passed on to her daughter-in-law.

  King Baiyan and the queen didn't know that during the time they were apart, the three members of the Emperor's family had already obtained their baby, and they were still shocked by the green star's greenhouse, especially the fact that there were so many types of vegetables in it, lush and lush, All of them look great, and the most important thing is that the food basket of their palace will be handed over to Green Star in the future.

  King Baiyan's heart was boiling because Wen Zicheng said that if The land transformation of Lieyanxing was successful, then greenhouse vegetables could also be grown in the future.

  Greenhouse vegetables will have fresh vegetables all year round!

  King Bai Yan felt that his trip was worth it, because he met many new graduates of the planting department, and Wen Zicheng told him that there should be many people who graduated from the planting department before without assignments. Get them organized and take care of those plants on Flamestar.

  King Bai Yan still agrees with this, but his idea is not to let these planters take care of these plants, but to organize them and let them study. The first time to plant.

  (end of this chapter)

Chapter 315 Lan Xia looking for trouble 1

  King Bai Yan hasn't dealt with political affairs for a long time, and Di Yufeng hasn't dealt with elders' affairs for a long time. Although the elders have been sent out, some things still need to be approved by him of.

  The two people were urged to go back by the people below them, and it was really not good for them to spend more time in Green Star, but the queen and the second wife of the emperor were different , they both planned to stay in Green Star for a while.

  King Bai Yan and Di Yufeng are not happy anymore, how can they do it if their daughter-in-law doesn't go back?

  But this time, the queen joined forces with the second wife of the emperor, and the two of them insisted on staying because they haven't played enough yet!

  King Bai Yan regretted coming a little bit, this is the rhythm of losing his wife , he was really worried that his queen would settle in Green Star on a whim, that would be no fun.

  In the end, King Baiyan and Di Yufeng reluctantly left, while the queen, the second wife of the emperor, and Di Feilin stayed During

  this period of time, the entire Flame Star was resting, so Di Feilin didn't have to worry about attending classes.

  The second day after they stayed, they went to do the task. The queen and the second wife of the emperor seemed to like picking fruit very much. Di Feilin also accepted the task of picking fruit. The three of them climbed to the fruit tree and refused to come down.

  Tao Yaoyao quietly followed them for a while, seeing that there were hidden guards and personal guards watching them, she felt relieved, after all, this is the Green Star, and she couldn't let the queen have anything to do on the Green Star Son, I can't explain it no matter how I explain it.

  Tao Yaoyao went to the college for a walk, and the senior students from the planting department also moved here. Now the learning atmosphere of the entire planting department is particularly high, and everyone is very active in doing tasks, and there is no need for teachers to supervise them at all. , teachers can also do tasks leisurely, but it looks like they are living a retirement life in advance.   The bearded man didn't get up for a long time. You must know that he is already a sixth -level supernatural being, and it was the first time he was kicked to the ground in such a mess.   The bearded man felt so ashamed , his face flushed a little, and he stood up unsteadily.

  Seeing that Green Star was fine, Tao Yaoyao ran directly to the Zerg. When she came over, Di Feiye had already entered the battlefield. She was walking in the camp when she was suddenly stopped by an officer.

  "You are the Commander's assistant? " He has a full beard, and he looks like a particularly fierce-looking one, and he is also very big.

  But the most important thing is that Tao Yaoyao saw that the uniform on his body did not look like the uniform of the Baiyan Empire, "I am the commander's assistant, what can I do?" Tao Yaoyao looked at the person in front of him coldly , look at the clothes, it looks a bit like Lan Xia's, when did Lan Xia's people control him so leniently that they managed to control Di Feiye's head.

  "Little girl, I look at you. You are delicate and weak. It is really not suitable for the Commander. You must know that the Commander is so great, and everyone in the entire interstellar world worships him. Don't ruin his reputation "The bearded man lowered his head and threatened Tao Yaoyao.

  "Do you want to fight?" Tao Yaoyao looked at the bearded man coldly.

  The bearded man laughed softly, "Little girl, don't be aggressive, this is a battlefield , but you are not at home, I am just telling you for everyone, if you are sensible, go home obediently, don't wait for the Zerg to fight!" Crying when rushing over,

  Tao Yaoyao narrowed her eyes slightly, "Are You trying to provoke me? "His hands were itchy.

  "Little girl, even if you are the commander's assistant, you can't hit people casually, especially because I am Lan Xia's general. You have to think about it." "

  Tao Yaoyao squinted her eyes slightly and looked at the bearded man in front of her, and then took a step back, but her retreat made the bearded man think she was afraid, so Tao Yaoyao took a few steps forward, "Little Girl, go home and feed yourself..."

  Tao Yaoyao kicked him, which hit his chin, and then kicked him directly to the ground, "So weak? I think you'd better go home and breastfeed! "

  "Impossible, you can't be so powerful!" You must know that he is a sixth-level supernatural power user. Just now he was kicked to the ground by Tao Yaoyao without any resistance. This represents Tao Yaoyao's supernatural power level. Definitely taller than her, otherwise he wouldn't have kicked him over.

  Tao Yaoyao gave the bearded man a cold look, then turned her head and walked towards the office villa.

  But how could the bearded man let her go? directly, and Tao Yaoyao flew up directly as if she had back eyes. His arm was directly broken by Tao Yaoyao's kick. Tao Yaoyao not only broke his arm, but also kicked him to the ground.

  Hearing a bang, the bearded man fell to the ground, and then the bearded man let out a horrible scream, Tao Yaoyao was a little tongue-tied, after all, he was also a general who had been on the battlefield, right ? for calling it so miserable?

  The bearded man's voice directly yelled at the people around him.

  Bai Yanjun's men directly blocked Tao Yaoyao, the left adjustable walked up to Tao Yaoyao, and asked nervously, "Miss Yaoyao, are you okay?"

  Tao Yaoyao said, "I'm fine! It's him!" The

  left adjusted looked at the bearded man, "What's wrong with him?"

  "I kicked him twice for trying to attack me." Tao Yaoyao said with a light smile.

  The left adjustment looked at the bearded man coldly, and then walked up to him, the guy was still screaming there, and he didn't help him, but stood beside the bearded man coldly and said, "Blue Xia's Major General Heng, don 't you know what's going on in the territory of our Baiyan Expeditionary Army?"

  "I'm not aggressive, it's because the little girl on your side is too aggressive." The bearded man sat up forcefully at this moment, "My arm is broken.

  " You can't eat it, you scream so badly, people who don't know think you were executed by Ling Chi." Tao Yaoyao snorted coldly, this Lan Xia's Major General Heng is not a good guy.

  At this time, a few women came over from Lan Xia's side, and as soon as they came, they quickly helped the bearded man up.

  "Major General Heng, are you okay?"

  "Major General Heng, why have you been beaten up like this, and who did it?" These female soldiers stared closely at Tao Yaoyao and the others.

  At this time, a female soldier said, " Where is the commander, let him judge." The

  left adjusted sneered, "Judge? Then ask the commander, your Major General Heng from Lan Xia sneaked up on our commander. What about the adult's assistant?"

  The eyes of the female soldiers who spoke flickered for a moment, they were letting Shao Heng find out the future, but they didn't make them fight. .

  "Our major general Heng's arm is broken, shouldn't we ask the commander to judge?"

  "He was the one who attacked others first, even if he was killed , he deserved it?" Adjutant Zuo was not polite at all. , he looked coldly at these Lan Xia female soldiers, their appearance was a bit too timely, and they were specially directed at the Commander, right?

  (end of this chapter)

 Chapter 316 Lan Xia looking for trouble 2

  At this time, a female soldier in Lan Xia said firmly, "It depends on the position, she is just a small assistant next to the commander, she is not as important as our major general!" There was a hint of insidiousness in her eyes.

  Tao Yaoyao watched from the side, this Lan Xia's female soldier probably wanted her own life, right?

  At this time, Adjutant Zuo laughed angrily at her shameless words, "Your Lan Xia soldiers went to Our Baiyan territory to carry out sneak attacks, and now they are beaten, so why are you still telling us about your position?

  " Lan Xia, an unreasonable little assistant like her should be shot to death!" Another female soldier also said this, and she even waved a golden light directly at Tao Yaoyao, she is a gold-type supernatural power .

  Tao Yaoyao didn't make a move, and directly used her mental power to bounce back. When the golden light struck Tao Yaoyao, the left adjustable and several space fighters wanted to block the golden light for her, but she pushed them away, and only Seeing Jin Guang ding , it seemed that he had encountered something, and then bounced back directly.

  Chi! With a bang, one arm of the female soldier was cut off.

  "Ah!" The female soldier screamed directly.

  At this time, several other female soldiers rushed over directly, "How dare you hurt our second princess!"

  Jiang Yunrou's mouth twitched, "Second princess?" This identity is hidden enough.

  When the princess saw her arm fell to the ground, she fainted immediately. One of the female soldiers picked up the arm of the second princess, then pointed at Tao Yaoyao and said, "Catch her!" The

  left adjustment was very firm. He stood in front of Tao Yaoyao, "I'll see who dares to move!" Behind him were more than a dozen space warriors, and more and more Baiyan expeditionary forces were coming.

  "What's the matter, what happened?" Someone asked what happened here, after all, the situation of the Lanxia people is a bit miserable now.

  The people around the left adjustment said, "Their Lan Xia people came to our Baiyan army's territory to carry out a sneak attack, and they hurt themselves."

  "No way? Can they still hurt themselves?

  " She wanted to cut off Assistant Tao's neck, but was bounced back by something, and directly cut off her own arm."

  At this time, someone questioned, "Why not cut off the neck, didn't she want to cut someone else's neck? Why? Don't cut off her neck?"

  At this time, the female soldier supporting the second princess pointed at them and said, "You wait, we will appeal to the commander immediately."

  "We will wait!" The left adjustment said coldly, In fact, he was a little scared just now, afraid that the second princess would hurt Miss Yaoyao on the spot. If Miss   Yaoyao had such a little bit of manipulation, he was sure that their commander would probably have to mobilize his troops soon. It's summer.

By Di Feiye's side all the time, he naturally knows how important Tao Yaoyao is to his Commander.

  But speaking of it, until now, he has never seen Miss Yaoyao make a move, and he doesn't know whether Miss Yaoyao can protect herself in front of the second princess, but now it seems that at least she can't any questions At

  this moment, Di Feiye came out of the office building. It seemed that he had taken care of the matter, and walked directly to Tao Yaoyao's side.

  At this time, Lan Xia's people saw Di Feiye appearing, and immediately rushed to him. , especially the second princess, who also woke up in good time.

  "Commander, you have to make the decision for us!" One of the female soldiers rushed towards Di Feiye, and Di Feiye pulled Tao Yaoyao to hide aside. Annoyed by these women, Pounce on him at every turn.

  "If you have anything to say, stay away!" Di Feiye's face was ugly, and he rushed at him in front of him kissing his little girlfriend, did he want to make his little girl angry?

  "Commander, she cut off my arm "The second princess pointed at Tao Yaoyao with her remaining arm. When Di Feiye saw Tao Yaoyao's arm, he suddenly wanted to cut off her remaining arm. This arm is gone.

  The left adjustment said, "Commander, the truth is not what the second princess said. She just swung a golden light to cut off Assistant Tao's neck, but I didn't expect that the golden light that the second princess swung out was not done by Assistant Tao." It bounced back and directly chopped off her own arm, which is not to be blamed on Assistant Tao, it was the golden light swayed by the second princess that hurt her."

  At this moment, a soldier next to him pointed at the bearded major general, "Commander, not only the Second Princess sneaked up on Assistant Tao, but also Major General Heng also sneaked up on Assistant Tao."

  Di Feiye narrowed his eyes slightly. Now everyone knows that the little girl is his own, but Lan Xia The people who want to attack his little girl one or two, do they really think he is dead?

  Di Feiye directly released the mental pressure on these people in Lan Xia. At this moment, these people in Lan Xia directly knelt on the ground, and now they were shaking all over, let alone standing up, they couldn't even stand up. straighten up.

  "Come to my territory and bully my assistant, and still want me to make decisions for you? Where did you get the courage, huh?" Di Feiye's tone was particularly cold.

  At this moment, these people in Lan Xia were trembling and couldn't even speak.

  But soon, the second princess couldn't stand it anymore, because her arm was bleeding all the time, and her face was already too pale. Originally, she didn't treat her because she wanted to increase her sense of vulnerability, so that The Commander could I feel sorry for her, but now it seems that even if she is injured like this, the Commander will not feel sorry for her.

  Tao Yaoyao frowned, walked over directly, picked up the severed arm of the second princess and put it directly on the bleeding arm of the second princess, then cast a healing technique, and then retreated directly.

  At this moment, the second princess' arm has been reattached, and the wound is no longer bleeding, but the scar around that circle is a bit too obvious.

  Everyone was stunned by Tao Yaoyao's move, healing! You must know that there are very few supernatural beings in the healing department of the entire Interstellar Society, and it is estimated that they can be counted on one hand. They did not expect Tao Yaoyao to be able to heal.

  Tao Yaoyao couldn't help frowning when she saw their shocked appearance. This is her wood-type original healing technique, which can be said to be much better than other healing techniques, that is, she is not willing to cure the second princess. , otherwise she can make her body not have any wounds, but she just doesn't want to, who made the second princess want to kill her first?

  This time, the people on Bai Yan's side looked at Tao Yaoyao with eager eyes, while the people on Lan Xia's side almost had sour eyes.

  Why? Why do no matter what kind of powerful characters appear in the Baiyan Empire?

  Why not appear in their blue summer?

  The second princess's complexion was a bit ugly, at this moment, Di Feiye had withdrawn his mental coercion, the left adjustment said at this moment, "Go back, you are not allowed to come to our Baiyan's barracks again if you have nothing to do "

  These people from Lan Xia hurriedly supported each other and left Bai Yan's camp. Today they really suffered a big blow.

  (end of this chapter)

 Chapter 317 Lan Xia Looking for Trouble 3

  "Commander, will this Lan Xia take advantage of the fire?" Adjutant Zuo was a little worried. Now that he knew that Tao Yaoyao was a great therapist, he was very excited. But thinking that Lan Xia also knew about this, he felt that Lan Xia might not let go of this opportunity.

  "I want to see what else they want!" Di Feiye was really angry this time.

  Tao Yaoyao took Di Feiye's hand, "Don't be Angry, they didn't hurt me, but they hurt themselves, I didn't suffer."

  Di Feiye looked at Tao Yaoyao, "Why don't you beat me to death? They?"

  Tao Yaoyao was a little helpless, "Master Commander, they are Lan Xia's fighters, and you are their commander, aren't you?" Tao Yaoyao was afraid that Di Feiye would be in trouble.

  "Next time you encounter this kind of thing , just wave your hand and hit it out, don't worry about me." Di Feiye didn't like his little girl being bullied, since she was his woman, she couldn't live in such a grievance.

  If, as a Commander, he was asked to accommodate others everywhere, then he might as well not do it. Anyone who comes here wants to pinch him, isn't he a commander for nothing, so what if he is the second princess of the Lanxia Empire?

  Di Feiye was really not afraid of them. He took Tao Yaoyao's hand and went straight back to the office building. If he hadn't seen Tao Yaoyao being stumbling, he might still be in the office dealing with business.

  Di Feiye pulled Tao Yaoyao while walking and said, "Yaoyao, your power level is so high now, what are you afraid of them doing?"

  Tao Yaoyao looked up at him, "I'm afraid it will be difficult for you!"

  "They are not afraid of making trouble for me anymore, what are you afraid of?" Di Feiye stopped and patted her forehead directly, "Don't be merciful next time, that woman doesn't need to take care of her at all!" He also helped her heal, that the second princess deserves to die!

  Tao Yaoyao looked at Di Feiye, "They're actually here for you this time. When you first came, I looked at Lan Xia's female soldiers with fiery eyes." When they left, they didn't dare to show their spirits, lest Di Feiye would make trouble with them again. It is estimated that Di Feiye like this had already made them disillusioned.

  "They probably won't dare in the future." Di Feiye didn't show mercy. when they saw him in the future.

  The two of them walked into the office, Di Feiye went to deal with official business, and Tao Yaoyao sat next to him and browsed the information on the star network.

  During this period of time, Blazing Star has become the hottest city in the entire interstellar.

  You must know that other empires were not willing to learn from Raging Flame Star in the past, but now they want to come, but King Baiyan has blocked the entire Raging Flame Star, and it is not so easy to get in.

  King Baiyan said , wait for their Baiyan to develop before developing it.

  To be honest, this period of time is very important, because the purpose of the grassland is to improve the land environment. If someone destroys it during this period of time, then the three to five years mentioned by Tao Yaoyao may not be able to improve the pollution in the land. up.

  So since King Baiyan returned to the imperial capital, the first thing he did was to call all the ministers for a meeting.

  Regarding the future of Raging Flame Star, King Bai Yan found that most of the ministers wanted him to open up the entire Raging Flame Star.

  But Bai Yanwang directly refused, "I know what you mean, you also want to invigorate the economy of ours. Raging Flame Star, but now I want to tell you one thing, Duke Rose said, our green land, in the next three In five years, the pollution sources in the land will be absorbed by the grass, and when there are no toxins in the land, we can also grow Flame Star."

  Hearing King Bai Yan's words, the other ministers still couldn't believe it, but Di Yufeng said, "I know about this matter, Duke Rose really said so, she said that after all the impurities in the land are absorbed, Our land can be used to grow food." When

  the word "food" was said, the eye circles of all the ministers present were red.

  "Really? Can it really be improved?"

  "The Duke of Rose still has this confidence, and her green star has now reached 100% green area." Di Yufeng said with a smile, wanting to fill up his wife Good impression, this way, when they come back and announce their relationship, they won't be rejected by too many people.

  Di Yufeng touched his wrist. Now he often chats with his plant pet. His little tiger said that his future daughter-in-law has a big plantation, and that plantation is full of high-end Even if his future daughter-in-law wants to build an empire, it is probably only a matter of minutes.

  Di Yufeng didn't feel that his little tiger was exaggerating, after all, he could easily give their family of three a tenth-level plant pet, which proved that she must have quite a few.

  However, my daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law had so much fun at Green Star that they had no intention of coming back.

  Di Yufeng was depressed here, thinking about how to call his wife back .

  Lie Yanxing plans to close the country...

  Tao Yaoyao frowned directly at this scene, is this really okay?

  Di Feiye happened to look up at Tao Yaoyao at this moment, and found her frowning, "What's wrong?"

  "Didn't Lieyanxing's temporary transformation be completed? But now King Baiyan intends to close the country." Tao Yao Yao sighed, "I feel like this will be bad."

  "What's wrong?" Di Feiye raised his eyebrows lightly, he knew what King Bai Yan meant, "He probably wants to lock the land renovation period. In the past, we waited until it could be planted before opening it."

  "Won't other empires come and destroy it when it can be planted?" Tao Yaoyao frowned and said, "Why don't I just remodel the entire interstellar. "

  Di Feiye smiled, and said, "Don't remodel other places just yet. , just give Lie Yanxing the priority, he can lock it if he wants, lock it for three to five years, wait until the planting here is successful, then consider transforming other planets, some planets' living environment is really too bad, it may not be possible at all It 's not suitable for planting."

  Tao Yaoyao looked at Di Feiye with her chin in her hand, "I really don't care about other places?

  " enough." Di Feiye understood human nature too well.

  If the little girl completely remodeled the entire interstellar at once, it would be fine if the pollution disappeared in three to five years.

  So he can't let the little girl encounter these things, just make a planet of Lie Yanxing, wait until the real transformation is successful, and the planting is also successful, and then transform the others, if there are problems at that time, it will not be their little girl's business. It's their fault of poor management.

  Di Feiye talked to Tao Yaoyao for a while, and Tao Yaoyao thought about it too. She also knew about Sheng Mi En and Dou Mi Qiu.

  (end of this chapter)

 Chapter 318 Lan Xia Looking for Trouble 4

  And on Lan Xia's side, the general of the expeditionary army saw the injured Major General Heng and the Second Princess, and then learned from them that the assistant next to the commander turned out to be a healer Moreover , looking at the injury of the second princess, he knew very well that the assistant was most likely a great therapist.

  "It would be great if we could take this opportunity to get that assistant." The second princess said such a sentence. If she was jealous of Tao Yaoyao before, it has now become hated. Now she just wants to get Tao Yaoyao Yaoyao imprisoned Lan Xia, and then asked her to use her healing skills to heal Lan Xia's wounded every day. Since then, she has been locked in a small dark room with no sunlight.

  The general looked at the second princess, "The commander won't let go easily."

  "Then hold the accountable, that assistant's status is not as high as the second princess's, so we will take advantage of the second princess's injury to hold her accountable. The princess is injured like this, so I have to be responsible for completely healing the second princess." Major General Heng clenched his fists, although that woman is pretty, but now he just wants to torture her severely.

  The general looked at the second princess, "Second princess, I can submit a letter of accountability to the Commander, but the second princess also needs to ask the king to hold Bai Yanguo accountable."

  "Yes, we have two approaches, even if the commander wants to cover that Women, you have to weigh it, whether it's suitable or not!" Major General Heng was already thinking that if he really got Assistant Tao to Lan Xia's side, he would definitely make that dead woman look good.

  At this time, someone said, "I remember that the existing great therapists are all in the hands of the mastermind."

  "We will report to the mastermind if we can't get them!" If you can't dig Lan Xia, let the mastermind be locked up.

  Noah, who wandered here accidentally at this moment, happened to hear what Lan Xia was discussing, and when he heard that it was aimed at his little ancestor, he was a little speechless.

  Noah felt that he should clarify. First, he had never imposed great healers. The reason why he took those healers away was that several empires were almost overthrown because of their abilities.

  Second, he didn't close their little black room. big healers hide their identities and live comfortably in various empires.

  Of course, when they are needed occasionally, they also need to come out.

  Under normal circumstances, Noah would not summon them. After all, their efforts will not be rewarded, and their lives will be in danger. Noah is not willing to morally kidnap them. It is always up to their own wishes to save people. And he gave them enough concealment means.

  Tao Yaoyao didn't know that Lan Xia was plotting against her at the moment. She was researching great therapists, and seeing that every appearance of those great therapists would cause a bloodbath, she looked directly at Di Feiye "Brother Ye, I'm mistaken for a great therapist by them now, will they try to trick me?"

  "Lan Xia will probably try to trick you into it." Di Feiye looked at Tao Yaoyao, "little girl, your ability is high-level, but sometimes you need to be on guard. Lan Xia, no matter who or what happened to call you, you are not allowed to call you." In the past."

  Tao Yaoyao propped her chin and said, "Are you sure it won't cause diplomatic relations between the two countries?"

  "Don't worry about it, it's Bai Yanwang's business and has nothing to do with us." Di Feiye is only sure now After a while, if Lan Xia dares to make trouble here, just beat them down.

  Speaking of which, Linfeng is quite obedient this time, they have been grabbing the territory silently, and have not done anything that they have or do not have at all, but Lan Xia's side is really annoying.

  Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao stayed in the office until the evening, when they returned to the dormitory at night, a soldier suddenly ran up to them, "Master Commander, there are people from Lan Xia, they said they two The princess is seriously injured and her life is dying, I hope the master healer can come and treat her."

  "Tell them the master healer is on the battlefield!" Di Feiye's mental power has already reached Lan Xia, and the second princess is sitting there. on a hospital bed is so delicious, how can there be any danger to life?

  Tao Yaoyao also saw this scene, and at this moment the second princess said viciously while eating, "When that assistant Tao arrives, she must be locked up and tortured severely, otherwise how can I be sorry for me?" The pain of a broken arm?"

  Tao Yaoyao sneered, and then she used a trick directly on the second princess. The second princess choked on eating an apple, and she couldn't breathe, and her face was suffocated instantly. It was flushed red, and he rolled over on the ground with his hands stuck around his neck.

  At this moment, the female soldiers around her were terrified, "Second Princess, what's wrong with you?"

  "Second Princess, what's wrong with you?"

  "Help! Help!"

  Seeing their appearance, Tao Yao Yao knew that these people would definitely not have any first aid. She was waiting, and she would not save people until the last moment. Since the second princess has always wanted to harm her, then she will do it herself if she does not harm her. accurate.

  No one around the second princess knew how to give first aid. Seeing that the second princess was about to die, suddenly the second princess' body flew up, and then slammed into the railing of the bed, with a bang, the part of the second princess was stuck Apple finally spit it out.

  The second princess gradually recovered her normal breathing, but she didn't want to move anymore.

  The female soldier next to him said, "Is the big therapist here?"

  "I didn't invite you. Now our Lan Xia people can't enter Bai Yanjun's side at all."

  "Then what should we do? The second princess is now..." The

  second princess really seems to be critically ill now , her breathing is a little slow Unsteady, and unable to speak a word.

  Di Feiye took Tao Yaoyao's hand and walked directly to his villa, "You did it beautifully!"

  "Don't you think I'm bad?" Tao Yaoyao looked at Di Feiye, who was holding her hand tightly. Hand said, "That's what she wanted to hurt you first. From now on, no matter who is in danger with Lan Xia, you don't go there. Their life and death have nothing to do with you, but they are from top to bottom." I wanted to harm you, but it was true!"

  Di Feiye directly sentenced Lan Xia to death, and Noah also appeared at this moment, "The commander is right, little ancestor, you must definitely Don't go to Lan Xia's side, they really want to plot against you from top to bottom, they not only want to lock you in a small dark room, they even want to abuse you, those Lan Xia people are nothing "

  Tao Yaoyao smiled, "Noah, you are the mastermind, you have to treat everyone equally."

  "Even if you treat everyone equally, you will be rewarded! You are my little ancestor, and they really want to harm you, so here we are At this time, if I can still treat people equally, then I will not be the most impartial mastermind." Noah said seriously, he felt that he was really fair, after all, there are all those great therapists in any country, and they are all Hidden in his own country, isn't it just that he behaves like this?

  (end of this chapter)

 Chapter 319 Lan Xia Looking for Trouble 5 At

  Lan Xia's military camp, the second princess really felt like she had died once. She waited for a long time before she could make a sound again, but her voice became a little hoarse And it's a little difficult to speak.

  "Princess, let's go into the treatment cabin for treatment!" The soldiers beside her had already taken out the treatment cabin.

  The second princess waved her hand, "Where's the therapist?" She decided that when the therapist came over , she would give herself a whole-body treatment before punishing her. If it wasn't for her, how could she have choked? .

  The second princess blamed Tao Yaoyao for the incident, saying that she really didn't blame anyone this time, because she was choked this time, and Tao Yaoyao really made it up.

  But the second princess was soon disappointed, no one was invited back , and even their people did not enter the Baiyan army camp.

  The second princess got angry, "Go and invite again, this time let a group of people go to invite." If you can't invite people, just snatch them back. Of course, even if you snatch people, you have to do so without the commander. strong.

  Since Di Feiye had already warned Bai Yan's guards, they drove away Lan Xia's guards as soon as they came this time.

  "Lan Xia's people leave here quickly, our therapists won't go to your Lan Xia to treat people." Bai Yan's guard directly said the words of refusal.

  "Why are you Lan Xia so sympathetic? Something really happened to our second princess. " The female soldier who saw the second princess choked was really frightened by the second princess just now, and cried while talking, because she knew very well, but if something happened to Princess Fan, the people around them would probably die too.

  "What does your Lan Xia matter have to do with our Baiyan Empire? Don't you have a treatment cabin? Don't you have a potion? Don't tell me no, I don't believe it." The captain of The guard is very tough, and the people behind him are also tight Staring closely at Lan Xia's people, both sides were very tough, and it felt like a fight was about to start.

  At this time, Adjutant Zuo came over, "What happened ?"

  "Adjutant Zuo, we are looking for Commander, our second princess is in danger, and I need the therapist next to Commander to ask for help."

  The left adjustment looked at the Lanxia people coldly, "I use the treatment cabin and The healing potion, our assistant Tao is not dispatched outside."

  "Does the left adjusted want to watch the second princess have an accident?"

  Zuo adjusted sneeered Said, "I didn't send her to the battlefield? And it wasn't our assistant Tao who sent her to the battlefield, right? Besides , what happened to her has anything to do with our assistant Tao. Please leave us quickly, Lan Xia. Bai Yanjun's territory, otherwise don't blame me for being rude!"

  "Adjutant Zuo is so unsympathetic?" the female soldier asked directly "

  When there is no healer, don't we always live like this? Our Baiyan army will not send out no matter what, please leave here quickly, otherwise we will attack." The left adjustable turned around and walked back. , looking for trouble every day, it' s too affecting his sleep.

  Lan Xia's people are exhausted now, and if the therapist doesn't come out, they have no way to grab it now. It seems that they can only look for opportunities in the future.

  At this time, in Di Feiye's villa, Di Feiye had already dragged Tao Yaoyao back to the space. He didn't want Tao Yaoyao to go to the Zerg again. Here, it is estimated that many people will trouble Tao Yaoyao.

  "Don't go to the Zerg during this time."

  "Why?"

  "Lan Xia will keep looking for trouble, and Linfeng will definitely send people to invite. As for our own side, I guess there will be people looking for you if there is anything to do, and trouble will continue. You might as well stay in Green Star Come here safely." Di Feiye looked at Tao Yaoyao seriously.

  Tao Yaoyao shook her head, "I'm not afraid of them! Besides, I'm originally from the Baiyan Empire, so there's no problem in treating the people of the Baiyan Empire, right? I've already appeared on the battlefield, If Really let me hide now, for the fighters of the Baiyan Empire, maybe they will be disappointed with you."

  After all, Tao Yaoyao is a person close to Di Feiye.

  "You shouldn't have treated them in the first place. " Di Feiye was a little depressed, if only he didn't draw Tao Yaoyao to his side as an assistant.

  "There must be a way for the car to reach the mountain!" Tao Yaoyao was really not worried at all.

  In fact , Di Feiye felt that it was easy to dodge an open spear, but hard to defend against a hidden arrow!

  The next day, Di   Feiye organized another battle. This time, Tao Yaoyao decided to follow. After all, her ability level is so high, and she has never been to the Zerg battlefield. How can she do it? Feiye took Tao Yaoyao onto the battlefield.

  Although the three empires of Baiyan, Lanxia, ​​and Linfeng are all on the battlefield of the Zerg, and they are still on the same planet, but under normal circumstances, the three empires do not interfere with each other. Everyone chooses a direction to expand. It's all well water that doesn't violate river water.

  But Tao Yaoyao went to the battlefield this time, and Di Feiye found that Lan Xia and Linfeng seemed to be taking advantage of the trend and approaching Baiyan Empire.

  Di Feiye narrowed his eyes slightly, they had better not do anything out of the ordinary, otherwise don't blame him for being cruel.

  Not long after Tao Yaoyao followed Di Feiye to the battlefield, there was movement from the Zerg side, and a group of giant spiders appeared to make trouble for them. The most annoying thing about spiders is the problem of spider silk.

  The places where these huge spiders fly past are full of spider silk, and most importantly, they are very light in weight, where the wind blows, they can float with the wind at will.

  Seeing this scene, Tao Yaoyao couldn't help frowning, "Call all the soldiers back, can't we just set fire to it?"

  "There are still a lot of plants in this area, setting fire will burn these plants, and the fire is difficult If you control it, it will be bad if you burn down the barracks." Di Feiye looked into the distance, but the The most important thing is to be reluctant to part with those plants, after all, there is really a shortage of plants in their interstellar space.

  The battle is going on here, and at this time Lan Xia has a small team lurking in the altar. They think they are hiding, but they don't know that their actions have been given by Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye a long time ago. noticed.

  "That team is from Lanxia

  ?

  "

  "Nine out of ten!"

  "Are therapists so popular?"

  "Are they popular? How should I say this? It is popular even if it is popular, and it is not popular if it is not popular. After all, there are many injuries and illnesses, which can be solved with treatment. But relatively speaking, having a therapist can save a lot of resources." Di Feiye looked at Tao Yaoyao, "So you can't run around now. To Lan Xia, you are a lot of resources. You must know that Lan Xia's side is relatively poor."

  Tao Yaoyao rubbed her chin and said, "No wonder they go crazy when they hear about a therapist."

  (End of chapter)

 Chapter 320 Lan Xia Looking for Trouble 6

  Di Feiye touched Tao Yaoyao's head, "Good boy, go rest!"

  Tao Yaoyao looked at Di Feiye, and then at Noah, "You still have something to do Son?

  " Di Feiye smiled and said, "Don't worry, I'll let you know if there's anything to do."

  Tao Yaoyao raised her eyebrows, and then she left.

  Watching Tao Yaoyao go to rest, Di Feiye looked at Noah, " Lan Xia will soon ask Bai Yan to blame, what are your plans?"

  Noah was a little strange, "I How do you plan?"

  Di Feiye raised his eyebrows lightly, "I have a problem with the little girl's official match." After all, he can protect her legitimately if he puts the little girl under his name, can't he?

  Noah was stunned, he didn't t expect Di Feiye to be waiting for him here.

  "Noah, your little ancestor will be held accountable soon, are you sure that King Baiyan will protect her?"

  "Not sure!"

  "Then what are you waiting for?" Di Feiye said coldly He glared at Noah, "Or, change a mastermind?"

  Noah was anxious when he heard that, "Can't change, can't change!" Yes, after all, Naya is also very powerful, and the most important thing is that Naya only listens to the little ancestor. If he is replaced , the little ancestor will soon know what he did before.

  Di Feiye looked at Noah coldly, and Noah smiled, "Commander, don't worry, the little ancestor has always been under your protection."

  Di Feiye was stunned for a moment when he heard his words, and then quickly He felt excited all over his body, "We were originally, weren't we?"

  In fact, since he knew that the two of them had an official match on the same day, he had already had some suspicions, except that his little girl was deceived by this thing, he really had deep doubts.

  Di Feiye really wanted to beat Noah viciously, Noah said, "Didn't I always follow the original rules? The little ancestor is underage, so he has to keep it secret."

  "Is it a secret? Then why are you Let the little girl know that she has an official match?" Di Feiye rolled his eyes at him.

  "Isn't that a bit hard to hide? But last time I planned to say it, but you didn't let me say it." Noah said depressingly.

  "Don 't talk about the little girl for now." Di Feiye said to Noah, and then directly lifted the mental barrier around the two of them.

  Noah cursed secretly in his heart, dog man, this is a joke that he wants to see the little ancestor!   Di Feiye's face was a little gloomy, and these people had to ask him if he was willing to play tricks on his little daughter-in-law.

  Di Feiye was very excited. It turned out that his official spouse had always been his little girl. He did not expect their fate to be so deep. Ever since they became official spouses, it seemed that there was an invisible thread pulling them together. Together.

  His little girl!

  Di Feiye ran upstairs directly and walked into Tao Yaoyao's room. Tao Yaoyao had just finished taking a shower and had already put on her pajamas and got into bed. When she saw Di Feiye walking in, she Just remembered that she didn't even lock the door. Since when did she trust him so much?

  Di Feiye walked directly to the edge of the bed, and then sat on the edge of the bed, looking at the little girl lying down, he was very happy in his heart, but he didn't show it on his face.

  "Brother Ye, are you still awake?" Tao Yaoyao yawned as she spoke.

  "You sleep, I'll watch you sleep!"

  "You look at me, how can I sleep!" Tao Yaoyao's delicate voice made Di Feiye's heart itch a little, and he leaned over and kissed her lightly. Tao Yaoyao's forehead, "Hey, good night!"

  "Good night!" Tao Yaoyao was really sleepy, and soon fell asleep.

  Di Feiye turned off the light in her room, closed the door, and walked out of her room.

  When leaving Tao Yaoyao's room, he also set up a mental barrier.

  Di Feiye went back to his room to rest after dealing with business for half a day.

  In the early hours of the morning, Di Feiye felt that someone was moving his mental barrier, and he got up straight away, knowing that someone would definitely touch his little girl.

  Tao Yaoyao also got up at this time, she felt that someone was touching the door of her room.

  Tao Yaoyao glanced outside, and there was a man wearing the expeditionary uniform of the Baiyan Army, and it seemed that his position was not low.

  Di Feiye had already stood behind the man at this time, and the man opened the door intently, not knowing that Di Feiye had already stood behind him.

  "What are you doing?" Di Feiye asked directly.

  "I'm opening the door... ah!" and immediately realized that something was wrong.

  "If you hadn't come out by yourself, I really didn't know that the Baiyan army had sneaked into the Lanxia people " Di Feiye was still very tolerant of the soldiers who went to the battlefield, and did not investigate them in detail. Fighting the Zerg was very hard work, but what he didn't expect was that the Baiyan Expeditionary Army actually got in with Lan Xia's people.

  At this time, Tao Yaoyao also came out fully dressed, "You want to kidnap me, don't you?"

  The man couldn't help swallowing, he had received this order.

  Di Feiye directly called several of his adjutants, and soon this person was taken away.

  Adjutant Zuo frowned and said, "Master Commander, this person has just entered the expeditionary force not long ago, and he was pulled up by Lieutenant General Wei."

  "Investigate!"

  "Yes!" Adjutant Zuo understood that a thorough investigation must be done this time After all, they have moved to the Commander's feet, it's really too

  aggressive ! early, do you want to sleep for a while?"

  Tao Yaoyao was already refreshed, "I'm not sleepy anymore."

  "Stay with me Sleep for a while." Di Feiye took her hand, she had had enough sleep, but he hadn't, and just after he closed his eyes, that person came.

  Di Feiye directly pulled Tao Yaoyao into his room, carried Tao Yaoyao directly onto the bed, and put his arms around her waist.

  "Ye..."   The two quickly ate breakfast. Di Feiye took care of Tao Yaoyao while eating. It can be said that he took care of Tao Yaoyao meticulously . After all, this is his little wife, so how can he do it if he doesn't take good care of her.

  "Hey, sleep with me for a while!" Di Feiye's voice was full of sleepiness.

  Tao Yaoyao fell silent, and just fell asleep with Di Feiye again like this. When she opened her eyes again, Di Feiye had already woken up. looked at the crumpled clothes on her body, feeling a little have no choice.

  When Tao Yaoyao came out again, Di Feiye was already waiting for her at the dining table. Di Feiye brought out breakfast from the space, including steamed buns, hemp leaves , and various breakfasts. It's not big, but there are many kinds, "Yaoyao, come over for breakfast!"

  "Well, it smells so good! Thank you Brother Ye!" Tao Yaoyao happened to be hungry at the moment.

  Official match! They are official spouses, which means that they have a high chance of having a natural child. When Di Feiye thought about it, he felt a burning sensation in his heart.

  However, thinking about his little daughter-in-law having to wait for more than a year to become an adult, it was like pouring a pot of cold water from head to toe, cooling him down instantly.

  (end of this chapter)

 Chapter 321 Lan Xia is looking for trouble 7 At this   moment

  , Adjustant Zuo walked in, "Commander, Assistant Tao!

  "

Xia Guo rescued their king."

  "No, let them go to the mastermind to apply." Di Feiye directly refused, what a joke, as if he didn't know what the Lanxia people were planning? As long as my little daughter-   in -law has gone, it will be difficult to come back.

-law does not have these golden fingers now. Although it is easy for his little wife to want to leave, it is easy to catch an arrow in the open and hard to guard against. He does not allow his daughter-in-law To take the risk to heal someone who has been trying to do them harm.

  "That Second Princess is kneeling at the gate of our Baiyan Expeditionary Military Camp right now." Adjutant Zuo was a little speechless, that Second Princess wanted to kidnap Assistant Tao morally.

  At this time, Tao Yaoyao also used her mental power to scan the second princess, she looked at Di Feiye, "Do you want me to go back, not coming back for a while?"

  "Ignore them!" The daughter-in-law is separated again, who knows if Noah will take the opportunity to do something? What if he really kidnapped his little daughter-in-law to another empire?

  Regarding Lan Xia's affairs, Di Feiye didn't want Tao Yaoyao to participate, and Tao Yaoyao was in other places, he was really worried, and it would be safer to keep Tao Yaoyao by his side.

  The second princess knelt there, and Lan Xia began to report wantonly.

  What do you want to do? Ignore the interstellar law or something.

  What moral property is bad! Look down on the Lan Xia Empire or something

  . Assistant Tao, and Tao Yaoyao laughed angrily when she saw the information from the Lanxia Empire on the interstellar network.

  Tao Yaoyao directly sent a message on the star network, "I heard that the blue koi over there in Lan Xia is very beautiful, I wonder if you can give some to Bai Yan Empire?"

  Tao Yaoyao sent this message Afterwards, Noah was placed directly in the most eye-catching place, where people from the three empires could see it at a glance.

  Not long after this news was sent out, Tao Yaoyao saw Lan Xia's scolding. There were really tens of thousands of scolded messages.

  Tao Yaoyao laughed, and she directly sent another message, "Look at my last message, and you will know how double -standard Lan Xia is, your things are treasures, and the only one on our Baiyan side Why can't this therapist be our treasure?"

  The people from the Baiyan Empire began to reply, "Lan Xia's double-standard dog, why should we let our Baiyan doctor go to your country? Let's go!"

  "Lan Xia's dog don't want to kidnap Assistant Tao from our family, just go away, what does your family's death have to do with us?"

  "That's right, it has nothing to do with our Baiyan Empire, Why do you kidnap our Assistant Tao with morality?"

  "Lan Xia is a joke, your blue koi is a treasure, our Assistant Tao is our national treasure, and also the treasure of our Commander, what's wrong "

  That's right! That's right! Our Commander-in-Chief can no longer have a baby, so we have to put it in your Lan Xia's place. You Lan Xia thinks you are something."

  At this moment, all the people in Bai Yanguo came to scold Lan Xia and even people from Linfeng came to help.

  To be honest, no one doesn't hate the Lanxia Empire. They like to drag other people's things into their hands, and then open their mouths and say that it's theirs. After all, everything is in their hands, and other people have no proof Yes, there is no way to get it back from them.

  Tao Yaoyao scolded Lan Xia with everyone for a while, and immediately felt relieved.

  For the next two days, Tao Yaoyao followed Di Feiye all the time, working in the office building during the day, and going back to Di Feiye's villa to rest at night, while the second princess knelt at the gate of the Baiyan camp all the time, like that It seemed that if Tao Yaoyao didn't go out, she wouldn't get up.

  The left adjustment was a little weak, "Master Commander, she has been kneeling for two days and two nights. If this continues, the entire interstellar will attack Assistant Tao."

  "Whatever she is, she knees, alone You have to be kidnapped by her from the Baiyan Empire to the Lanxia Empire?" Di Feiye snorted coldly, "I want to see who dares to kidnap morally by posting what Lan Xia is doing here on the star network."

  Adjutant Zuo was excited, "Yes!" In fact, Bai Yan has a lot of evidence on his side, and Lan Xia has tried to attack Assistant Tao several times, but they have not succeeded. If this is the case, let the second princess If moral kidnapping succeeded, wouldn't Bai Yan vomit to death?

  Adjutant Zuo immediately went down to sort it out. After Tao Yaoyao exposed his identity as a therapist, he sorted out Lan Xia's small actions, and then posted it directly to the official Baiyan Empire. "The title is, in Under such circumstances, you still come to persecute our therapist and want to kidnap morally?"

  Everyone came in to watch, and saw Lan Xia's little tricks, first because of the jealousy of Assistant Tao's identity, that Major General Heng and the second princess They attacked Assistant Tao one after Another, then threatened Assistant Tao to go to their Lan Xia barracks, and then went directly to the door and kidnapped him.

  This time, it was as if the hated of the Baiyan Empire had been ignited, and everyone scolded Lan Xia in unison.

  At this moment, Lan Xia understood that even if they announced that the second princess had been kneeling for two days and two nights, no one would follow their example, after all, they had already kidnapped once Well, if you talk about invitations now, ghosts will believe it!

  The second princess had no choice but to withdraw, but on Lan Xia's side, the king really couldn't do it either.

  The second princess clenched her fists, "Why? Why is she just refusing to go?" The second princess was determined not to say anything, and their calculation was that if Assistant Tao went, she would never want to go back to Bai Yan. empire.

  "I remember that Adjutant Zuo said that Assistant Tao didn't show up at all, and the commander didn't allow it." The person next to the second princess said.

  "Why? Why is your lord Commander so biased?"

  " That's his assistant, and it's normal for him to be biased."

  "But my father is really dying." Why did the second princess come this time? When Di Feiye came, she originally wanted to find a backer before her father died, and her goal was Di Feiye.

  But she didn't expect that when she came here, Di Feiye would have an assistant. Although it was only an assistant, she was the only woman beside Di Feiye.

  The second princess clenched her fists, and it is fine to get Di Feiye's heart and get him. The most important thing now is to hold Assistant Tao into her hands. As long as she gets Assistant Tao, she is not afraid that Di Feiye will not be obedient. into her hand.

  At this moment, the second princess began to think about how to get Assistant Tao into her hands.

  To be honest, the second princess didn't think that Assistant Tao was so powerful. was so petite, and she was also a therapist. You must know that in the entire interstellar world, all therapists were equated with the word "weak body".

  (end of this chapter)

 Chapter 322 Lan Xia is looking for trouble 8

  The next two days are stable, and Lan Xia has also calmed down, as if she has given up.

  Tao Yaoyao has also been searching with her mental strength, and she doesn't seem to have seen any evil plans from Lan Xia, but she doesn't take it lightly, she thinks that Lan Xia must be holding back some big or bad tricks.

  After all, with the character of the second princess, she doesn't think she is the kind of person who gives up easily.

  This afternoon, Di Feiye received news from the battlefield that the Zerg had launched a fierce counterattack on the battlefield, and their behavior was a bit abnormal, and the space warriors on the battlefield were a little overwhelmed .

  Di Feiye directly ordered soldiers, he had to go to the battlefield, Tao Yaoyao looked at him and said, "I'll go with you!"

  Originally, Di Feiye didn't want her to go, but thinking about it, he never gave up Lan Xia, he still took Tao Yaoyao to the battlefield. After all, Tao Yaoyao's ability level is high enough, even if he goes to the battlefield, there will be no serious danger.

  The two of them led a team of people to the battlefield directly on the ship that night. When the ship reached the sky above the battlefield, they saw that the battlefield of the Baiyan Expeditionary Army was on fire, and it was full of fierce fighting sounds. .

  When Tao Yaoyao came down from the ship, what she saw was like the Shura Field. At this time, the space fighters were already killing crazy. Although they were wearing mechas, most of them had already been damaged.

  Di Feiye led the people to put on the mecha and rushed up, while Tao Yaoyao rushed to the side and went to see the wounded first.

  In the rear, there are already many wounded soldiers lying there, and now there are medical robots taking care of them. people have broken legs and arms.   She turned around by herself, in fact, she did it on purpose, and she wandered close to the avoiding team several times, but the people in that team didn't dare to act rashly at all, and didn't shoot at Tao Yaoyao .

  Tao Yaoyao glanced over, and when she saw someone with an arm on the side, she directly helped them connect the arm. Tao Yaoyao's movements were fast, and all those who brought back the broken arm were connected. The only ones left are those who did not get back the severed arm.

  Tao Yaoyao swept towards the battlefield, and soon Yaovine had a mission. Under Tao Yaoyao's command, Yaovine soon brought back some severed arms from all directions.

  Tao Yaoyao started to connect the owners of these severed arms.

  However, there are also broken arms that cannot be found. These are obviously eaten by the Zerg.

  Tao Yaoyao helped them heal first. As for the re-lifting of the broken arm, they need to go back to the rear and enter the treatment cabin for some repairs.

  The addition of Di Feiye and the others quickly repelled this group of Zerg.

  The entire battlefield can be said to be a mess, with the remains of the soldiers, Di Feiye also arranged for people to quickly pack them up and carry them together. Now all that is left on the battlefield are the charred corpses of the Zerg.

  In this battle, a total of twelve space warriors were sacrificed. Everyone felt uncomfortable, but this Zerg came here a bit strangely.

  Di Feiye glanced quickly with his mental strength, and he saw a group of people hiding not far behind Bai Yanjun, and a fire was lit near these people, and the fire emitted a strange fragrance.

  Tao Yaoyao also noticed it. , and she was stunned for a moment, "Didn't it mean that no one uses herbs in the interstellar world? There are herbs that attract insects in this fire."

  Di Fei Ye frowned, "Are you sure?"

  "One hundred percent!"

  "Those people look like people from Linfeng, but I can feel that they are not." Di Feiye frowned.

  At this time, the general of the team on the battlefield directly approached Di Feiye to report, "Commander, the fire on our battlefield this time was man-made."

  "Do you have anyone to suspect?" Di Feiye did, but He can't speak now.

  "Commander, this side is close to Linfeng, but I don't think it was Linfeng who did it, but I think it's a bit like the Lanxia people making trouble." A general of the Baiyan Army expressed his thoughts, He has a very good relationship with the generals in Linfeng, and they will help each other occasionally. This kind of harm has never happened, and even if Linfeng does something, it won't be so obvious.

  Di Feiye's mental power swept around, and he carefully observed the appearance of the team hidden nearby, which indeed looked like Lan Xia's people.

  While the fire was still burning, one of the men threw powder into it.

  Di Feiye said, "Get ready , the Zerg side is definitely not over yet."

  Although Di Feiye didn't know how Lan Xia got the herb, since his daughter-in-law said it was a herb that attracts bugs, then it Definitely is.

  So the Zerg will come again, they are attracted by the smell of herbs.

  However, these blue summers must not let them go easily for these sabotages.

  "Yaoyao, pay attention to those ambushing people nearby, they should be coming for you." Di Feiye reminded Tao Yaoyao, but he used his mental strength and did not let others hear.

  "Understood, I will be careful!" Tao Yaoyao also found those people. Compared with the entire StarCraft, although the level is not weak, it is still far behind her.

  The Zerg quickly counterattacked back, Di Feiye rushed up with his people, but Tao Yaoyao stayed where he was, and dealt with those injured, Tao Yaoyao was fine at the moment something happened.

  Tao Yaoyao didn't know what they were planning, but since they didn't move for a while, she could do something else.

  Tao Yaoyao set up many traps in this area, but she didn't let anyone know about it.

  At this time, a huge horn sounded from the battlefield. Upon hearing this sound, Tao Yaoyao knew that it was the appearance of the Zonghuang.

  I didn't expect that the worm emperor would appear on this battlefield today.

  When the horn sounded, the team was dispatched, and they came directly towards Tao Yaoyao.

  However, what no one of these people expected was that although Tao Yaoyao was not far from their location, there were many traps along the way. only three people left to her.

  "Stop! Come with us!" one of them said to Tao Yaoyao.

  "If I don't go, what can you do with me?" Tao Yaoyao looked at the three people in front of her coldly. Lanxia, ​​and their physical characteristics were obvious.

  "Since we have invited Assistant Tao, we will naturally not follow Assistant Tao's temperament."

  "Assistant Tao, saving a life is better than building a seven-level pagoda!"

  "Hehe, what you say is better than singing, I am Bai People from the Yan Empire, do you think I dare to go to Lan Xia's territory now?" The two families have definitely turned their faces this time, and Tao Yaoyao is not a fool, she can still clearly tell which side she is facing.

  "Assistant Tao, don't toast and not eat fine wine."

  "I don't even eat toast and fine wine!" Tao Yaoyao was also very stubborn, anyway, she would overthrow the people in front of her casually

  . of this chapter)

 Chapter 323 Lan Xia looking for trouble 9

  The people on Lan Xia's side obviously don't want to waste time, everyone else has problems, but the remaining three are obviously masters, otherwise they wouldn't have avoided those Trap.

  Soon, they shot at Tao Yaoyao at the same time. The three of them moved in unison. They all wanted to catch Tao Yaoyao, but Tao Yaoyao would not give the three of them a chance. They didn't even see clearly. "It's pretty clever !

  " One of the men licked his tongue, this woman aroused his interest, you must know that at the beginning, he was still very disapproving of so many people coming out of the hole to arrest a woman.

  But now, he has changed his previous opinion, this woman is a bit interesting.

  Especially this face is so beautiful, the second princess said, as long as people are alive.

  This man has decided that when he catches this woman, he must enjoy it first.

  Tao Yaoyao directly took the demon vine and lashed at this person, who made his eyes look like thieves, making people feel uncomfortable.

  The man quickly moved aside, "Little girl, you can't hit me, I think you' d better follow me obediently, we can discuss it, as long as you are obedient, we will take it easy."

  Tao Yaoyao He didn't speak, but at this moment Yaoteng turned a corner by himself and then turned back and lashed at the man fiercely.

  This time, it hit his face directly. What he said just now seemed to be smashed into pieces. Half of the man's face was directly torn apart.

  He looked at Tao Yaoyao viciously, "Okay! You're fine!" This woman had better not fall into his hands, otherwise he would brutally torture him to death.

  And at this moment, the demon vine turned another corner and drew towards this person, what a joke, this person verbally harassed his master, how could he let him go so easily?

  At this time, the other two people realized something was wrong, and one of them said, "This whip is alive. Be careful with that whip, everyone."

  But the person who was whipped by the demon vine had already been severely whipped to the ground, and one of his The leg was smashed, and the man fell to the ground and began to scream. The barbs on the demon vine dug out a lot of flesh from his body, and the man was covered in blood.

  It didn't count if the man fell to the ground, and the demon vine lashed at him Again, to see if it didn't kill him, it wouldn't count.

  And now Tao Yaoyao has already let go, the demon vine is completely playing by itself, and he is pumping people, the man who fell was directly stunned by the demon vine, and now the demon vine chased the other two people away.

  The other two people found that something was wrong with the demon vines, and they already wanted to run away, but it was possible, they were chased and intercepted by the demon vines, and the two were whipped several times, and their faces were bloody And

  this is not over yet, within a short while, the two people were directly drawn into the trap set by Tao Yaoyao by the demon vine.

  Tao Yaoyao just sat on the sidelines and watched these people being abused by the demon vines, she felt very happy, these guys are not trained, Lan Xia's master, hehe, starting today, Lan Xia will never Such a master.

  Tao Yaoyao quickly called a group of fighters, and then brought them all back. Tao Yaoyao also disabled all the abilities of these people. Trapped them, these people are not a fuel-efficient lamp.

  Tao Yaoyao had nothing to do, so she ran directly to the battlefield, she wanted to see what kind of thing that Zerg Emperor was.

  When Tao Yaoyao saw the Zonghuang not far away, her saliva almost drooled, "I'll go, what a big king crab!"

  The Zerg that came to attack this time turned out to be the Crab Race, but Tao Yaoyao was greedy.

  Tao Yaoyao and Yaoteng rushed directly into the battlefield, and soon the two of them cooperated to tie one up in ten seconds, and then threw them all into Tao Yaoyao's space.

  Tao Yaoyao and Yaoteng's level is very high, once the two of them entered, the battlefield was more than half empty in an instant.

  A mech warrior approached Tao Yaoyao, "Assistant Tao, what's the use of you binding this?

  " in space.

  This crab is too big, one weighs more than three or four hundred catties, and this one crab is enough for several people to eat.

  The soldiers next to it heard that this thing was edible, and one by one they quickly put away the crab stumps next to them.

  At this moment, everyone seemed to be cleaning the battlefield, beating and harvesting at the same time. After a while, half of the battlefield was empty.

  At this moment, Di Feiye is still fighting with the Zonghuang. This Zonghuang is indeed powerful. Others can't get in the middle of their battlefield. Tao Yaoyao can pass, but she can see that the Zonghuang Fei Ye can do it alone, so she should hurry up and collect some big crabs, she has a feeling that this kind of big crabs are absolutely delicious. Driven by Tao Yaoyao, the entire battlefield   was

  cleaned up, leaving only Di Feiye's opponent, the Zonghuang.

battle between Di Feiye and the Zong Huang, and Tao Yaoyao had already made a huge pot, and then began to clean the crabs, and then directly steamed a crab with a lot of flowers.

  "Assistant Tao, is this crab steamed and eaten directly ?"

  "Yes, it's delicious steamed!"

  Tao Yaoyao took out several kinds of sauces from the sitting space, put them on the table beside her, and began to wait.

  The fire on Xingji's side is still very powerful, and after a while, the Fragrance of steamed crabs is released.

  Tao Yaoyao looked at it mentally, and it was obvious that she was familiar with it. She looked at the battlefield. The battle on Di Feiye's side was not over yet, but the insect emperor was almost disabled. wait for him.

  Soon, the Zonghuang was knocked down, and Tao Yaoyao yelled directly, "Commander, don't beat him to death, it tastes better when steamed alive."

  Di Feiye had noticed Tao Yaoyao's movements just now, and soon he He tied up the worm emperor and sent them to his space button.

  Di Feiye walked directly to Tao Yaoyao's side, and Tao Yaoyao started to eat it. But Di Feiye knows how to eat it.

Soon, he and   Tao   Yaoyao finished eating the crab meat of this crab, and the other soldiers quickly started cleaning them to get the crab meat, and then started to steam it. Yaoyao's cauldron was also borrowed by Adjustant Zuo.

  There is nothing wrong with the battlefield, because the Zerg Emperor was arrested and the wormhole was closed. There will be no Zerg coming here for the time being. This area is regarded as the territory of the Baiyan Empire.

  After Di Feiye told the left adjustable to circle him, he dragged Tao Yaoyao back.

  Tao Yaoyao told Di Feiye about the people they had captured, and Di Feiye planned to interrogate them themselves. Although he already knew that they were definitely Lan Xia's people, the process still needed to go through a bit.

  And he planned to see what else those people could say, this was the second kidnapping, and Di Feiye planned to take the second princess under the knife.

  (end of this chapter)

 Chapter 324 The end of the second princess Lan Xia 1

  Di Feiye went to interrogate those Lan Xia people, but Tao Yaoyao didn't go, she was afraid that if she went, she would irritate those people, after all, all the abilities of those people were taken by her Forgot, if she appeared, those people would probably collapse, right?

  When Di Feiye arrived at the place where the Lanxia people were being held, their expressions were already numb, and they never looked back even when they heard the sounds and movements.

  Di Feiye took a look and realized that these people were abused a lot, but in his heart, as long as his little daughter-in-law wasn't bullied, these people deserved to be treated like this.

  Di Feiye was too lazy to interrogate them, and directly used his mental power to read the memories of these people one by one, and soon he understood that this matter was caused by the second princess, and even the second princess was responsible for it. What he said completely appeared in Di Feiye's mind, and he was really angry this time.

  The second princess not only asked Tao Yaoyao to work as a medical slave in their Lan Xia, but even told the kidnappers that as long as Assistant Tao was alive , it was tantamount to telling these people that they could play as they please. Son.

  Di Feiye sneered, just playing casually, right?

  Di Feiye was too lazy to do it himself, he directly posted a reward on the dark web of Xingwang, and sent Lan Xia's second princess to the third star thief.

  You must know that the people who are active on the dark web are not just mercenaries, but he knows that several generals from Lan Xia are also doing some tasks on the dark web, especially those who hate the royal family are on this battlefield.

  Di Feiye didn't intend to do it himself, nor did he intend to let The people of the Baiyan Empire do it, he just wanted the people of the Lanxia Empire to do it himself, and then send their second princess to the hands of the star thief.

  As for why it is the third-star thief, because these people really do all kinds of evil, and the area where they are active is Lan Xia.

  Di Feiye narrowed his eyes slightly, wondering if those generals would care about Billion? But he still needs to prepare one thing, at least to allow these people to mail the living person out. After all, there are still many restrictions on the Zerg side. If they cannot be mailed out, this person cannot be taken to the third star thief .

  As soon as Di Feiye's bounty came out, people on the entire dark web were excited. One billion star coins, to be honest, this is a big list.

  Speaking of it, although Tao Yaoyao's renovation fee is hundreds of millions each time, but for the dark net, hundreds of millions of orders are really not many.

  At this time, everyone began to collect information about the second princess of Lan Xia. Everyone knew that she was on the Zerg battlefield, people outside were a little bit off, but on the Zerg side, a regular Lan Xia The general who was doing the task saw the news.

  He was still very moved when he saw Billion, but The second princess belonged to Lan Xia, so he felt that if he sent the second princess to the hands of the star thief, it seemed a bit like a sentence to the country.

  Just when he was hesitating, another general who often did tasks on the dark web found him, "Let's cooperate, how about 500 million for each person?

  " Where can't I go?

  "This matter is inappropriate, no matter what, the second princess is from our Lan Xia, and if we do this, is it treason?"

  "How can this be counted? We are just doing a small task. And be careful, as long as we don't let others find that we have been close to the second princess."

  Kidnapping people is really a piece of cake for them, especially since the second princess is right under their noses, they It's so easy to avoid other people.

  "How to take it away?"

  "I have a space button that can hold living things , and we can send it out directly."

  "Air button for living things?"   With such a thing, the two of them can be regarded as confident. They both accepted the task at the same time, and also expressed their intention to cooperate.   This is also allowed on the dark web.   At this time, the second princess had no idea that Di Feiye had placed such a reward on her, and she was still waiting for the people who kidnapped Tao Yaoyao to come back.

  "Well, one-time use." This person also just got it. To be honest, he felt a little strange when the stranger asked him to make a deal.

  But when he saw this task later, he knew that that person was coming for him, and he knew that he would do this task.

  To be honest, if the second princess wasn't so angry, he wouldn't have accepted this task. No wonder the second princess was so angry. Both his younger brothers died in her hands. If he didn't take this task, he would simply I'm sorry for his two younger brothers.

  She is very anxious now, "It's been so long, why haven't they come back?"

  "Second Princess, the battlefield is a bit far from here, it will take time."

  "Yes, Second Princess, you and They said that people can play whatever they want, as long as they live, I guess they are having fun. "

  "Isn't that right, I remember that Assistant Tao is very beautiful!" The

  second princess was a little bit a little bit when she heard this . She is not happy anymore. To be honest, if she hadn't seen Tao Yaoyao , she would still think she was very beautiful, but compared with Tao Yaoyao, she felt like she was in the dirt. Can't figure it out.

  Obviously that woman looks young, but why is she so attractive?

  To be honest, even a woman like her couldn't help but look twice more when she saw her.

  Thinking of this, the second princess felt that what other people said was right. Those guys tied up such a beautiful woman. If they didn't have fun, they would be sorry for themselves, so she should wait patiently. Xia's side and then With many masters, she doesn't think they will fail.

  The second princess continued her eating, drinking and having fun under everyone's persuasion. The second princess liked to drink. Soon, she got drunk and was sent back to her dormitory by the female soldiers.

  After the female soldiers sent her in, they went back to their rooms to rest. They didn't know that, not long after they left, two figures slipped into the second princess's room and kidnapped the second princess. up.

  They came quietly, and even more quietly when they left, like ghosts.

  The two put the second princess into the ring that could hold living things, and then sent her directly to the leader of the third star bandit.

  Speaking of which, they had traded with the Third Star Pirates before. Although the Third Star Pirates said they did a lot of evil, they would not cheat those who were active on the dark web.

  In the early hours of the morning, the Third Star Bandit received the video of the second princess and sent it over.

  The two generals directly submitted the task on the dark web, and soon they each received 500 million star coins, which they quietly transferred to their secret accounts.

  And up to this time, no one has noticed that their second princess has disappeared.

  It wasn't until noon when the female soldiers woke up the second princess that they found that the second princess had disappeared. At this moment, the entire Lan Xia military camp was in chaos. Their Lan Xia's second princess disappeared. This is a big deal Son!

  (end of this chapter)

 Chapter 325 The fate of the second princess Lan Xia 2

  Di Feiye got the video here, and he took it directly and went to find Tao Yaoyao.

  He wanted his little daughter-in-law to see the video of the second princess being punished earlier , and if it fell into the hands of the third star thief, she would not want to have it.

  Tao Yaoyao saw Di Feiye mysteriously let her watch the video, and felt a little strange, "What video, so mysterious?"

  When Tao Yaoyao finished watching the video, she was stunned, "Still Can we do this?"

  "We didn't do anything, did we?" Di Feiye smiled.

  "Brother Ye, how do you get into this dark web?"

  "You want to get in?" Di Feiye looked at Tao Yaoyao.

  Tao Yaoyao chuckled, "Brother Ye should know that there are many people who hate me now. I have a high level of supernatural ability, so it's not easy to attack them, but it's not bad to offer a reward to trip them up."

  After all, right? , She has too many star coins to use up now, and she will directly offer a reward to anyone who excites her in the future. Of course, she will focus on making troubles and not killing people.

  Anyway, there should be all kinds of missions on the darknet, so if she assigns some stumbling missions, as long as there are more star coins, there should still be many people using them.

  Di Feiye stroked Tao Yaoyao's hair, "Come on, I'll teach you!"

  Under Di Feiye's guidance, Tao Yaoyao quickly completed the registration, and then she directly placed an order for Tao Lele, the long-term mission of Tao Lin and Zhao Jing is not to kill people, as long as they have been punished, they can send a video. Tao Yaoyao will distribute star coins according to the intensity of their punishment, no less than 10,000 star coins each time.

  In other words, this task is actually a small list, but this long-term effectiveness really attracts people on the dark web.

  Some mercenaries who planned to retire directly took over this long-term figure, and then went to stare at the Tao family.

  Di Feiye looked fondly at Tao Yaoyao's operation, "This is a good way, if something keeps them in check , they won't bother you anymore."

  "Well, that's what I thought, after all, they are always there I dangled in front of her, feeling a little upset." Especially that Tao Lele kept jumping in front of her, she was really getting bored.

  Tao Yaoyao looked at Lan Xia's side at this time, and Lan Xia's side was still very quiet at the moment, "Brother Ye, hasn't Lan Xia's side discovered that their second princess

  is missing?" I didn't find it!" If they found out, it would have been a mess.

  "It seems that the second princess is not that important in their hearts!" Tao Yaoyao was delighted.

  "It's probably because that one is too aggressive, so when she is sleeping, no one would dare to disturb her." Di Feiye chuckled lightly.

  "It's really possible, but even if I find out now, I won't be in a hurry." Tao Yaoyao looked at Di Feiye, "How did they transport people away?"

  "I gave them one at a time ." A space ring that pretends to be a person."

  Tao Yaoyao smiled, "Is that a monster pretending to be a monster?" It should be bought from a store in another world, right?

  "Well, the housekeeper turned around the entire commercial street before, so he found a lot of good things. This kind of one-off is the best." It is suitable for kidnapping people.

  "What will happen to the second princess?"

  "Those star thieves have great hated with Lan Xia, so her fate will not be very good, and it is very likely that she will be auctioned." Di Feiye smiled, Doesn't she want to play? Let her have fun with the star thief.

  Speaking of which, the second princess has been sent to the bed of the third-star bandit leader at this moment.

  The second princess was terrified, she didn't understand how she got into the hands of the star thief, she was obviously in the Zerg race, wasn't she?

  "You let me go, as long as you let me go, I can give you a lot of star coins."

  "A lot of star coins? How much is that? The second princess must have a number!" The star thief of the third star thief The boss is one-eyed and deaf, and his eyes were abolished by the generals of the Lan Xia Empire, so he really hated the people of the Lan Xia Empire, especially the royal family. After all, his relatives were killed by the royal family. People were put to death.

  "One billion star coins, I can give you one billion star coins."

  "One billion star coins, is the second princess joking? Are you worth one billion star coins? You said that the second princess of the Lanxia Empire was played by the star thief, How much star coins will the entire Lan Xia lose if she ends up on the auction floor?"

  Speaking of which, this second princess can be regarded as Lan Xia's face, and because her ability level has reached level five, she is also in the military. A certain right to speak, if she is abused by the star thief, and then drifted to the dark net auction field, it is estimated that the entire Lan Xia will be hit particularly hard, especially the reputation of the entire royal family will be damaged.

  "1.5 billion!" The second princess was in a hurry now, but all she could get out was 1.5 billion star coins.

  "One and a half billion star coins? Take it out now!" The star thief leader licked his tongue. He didn't expect that the second princess had so many star coins in his hand, and he didn't know how many of them came from him. copied from his family.

  In his eyes, Lan Xia's royal family doesn't have a single good thing!

  The second princess shivered and said, "You have to make sure that you got the star coins, you can't touch me anymore, you have to send me back to Lan Xiadi." The

  star thief leader smiled, "Okay, I promise I won't touch me You, and sent you to Lanxia Emperor Capital."

  Hearing the words of the star thief leader, the second princess finally felt relieved, and she directly transferred 1.5 billion star coins to the designated account.

  The leader of the Star Bandits beckoned, and then asked his subordinates to take the second princess away, "This woman is for you to play with, don't kill her, and send her to the Lanxia Emperor Capital with the rest of her breath."

  "One-eyed deaf, you Don't keep your promise!"

  "Why don't I keep my promise? I said I wouldn't touch you, but I didn't say I wouldn't let our brothers touch you. You Lan Xia royal family should be punished like this one by one. "The leader of the Star Pirates laughed and left.

  He got 1.5 billion for nothing, which made him very satisfied. In other words, if the second princess was not with the Zerg, the job of earning 1 billion on the dark web would be theirs.

  Lan Xia's second princess, this is just the beginning!

  On the Zerg battlefield, Lan Xia got into a commotion and couldn't find the second princess. They immediately pointed the finger at Tao Yaoyao, after all, their second princess had conflicts with this one too.

  General Heita from Lan Xia's side came to find him personally, after all, the second princess disappeared in his hands.

  Di Feiye took Tao Yaoyao and stood opposite General Heita, General Heita bowed his head at Di Feiye and said, "Master Commander, I know that the second princess did something wrong, please honor your hand this time, Mr. Commander. I can send her back to Lanxia immediately."

  "General Black Tower, the second princess of your Lanxia Empire is not in our camp."

  General Heita said, "The second princess is also with the Commander. There have been conflicts."

  Tao Yaoyao was annoyed, "There was a conflict, is she on our side? She disappeared in your camp, right? Excuse me, the defense of your Lan Xia camp is so high, how did I get there? of?"

  "This ..." General Heita also knew that his excuse was far-fetched, because the second princess did disappear in their own camp, and most importantly, she disappeared in her dormitory. The defense over the dormitory is even higher.

  (end of this chapter)

 Chapter 326 The fate

  of the Second Princess Lan Xia 3 At this time, a female soldier next to General Heita interrupted directly, "Our second princess also had conflicts with your Assistant Tao, and the second princess is missing now, so we just I can find her now."

  "What a strong reason!" The corner of Zuo Adjutant's mouth twitched, is this General Black Tower so imposing? With him here, it's only natural for the female soldier to interrupt!

  Heita glared at the female soldier viciously, "Shut up!" He turned to look at Di Feiye, "Commander, during this time, the Second Princess has also had conflicts with Assistant Tao."

  Di Feiye Seeing that Heita still said the same thing, he said in a cold tone, "General Heita, don't just talk about it, there is no one on Baiyan's side who can break through your Lanxia's defense net and enter your camp without a sound, and there is no one here. Can you enter your second princess' bedroom without a sound, can't you? I hope you Lan Xia will find a reason and a more reliable reason, this reason is too far-fetched. "

  Di Feiye immediately pulled Tao Yaoyao's hand, "Besides, you can see for yourself, our assistant Tao is delicate and weak, and he doesn't have the ability to break into your camp, does he? And what you said about our Tao The assistant has a grudge against the second princess of your family, may I ask what grudge they have?"

  General Heita looked at the sons and daughters soldiers beside him, "What grudge do they have?"

  "Last time, when we went to the Baiyan camp, we went with her Conflict." The female soldier can't talk about the kidnapping later .

  Tao Yaoyao laughed, "Last time when you rushed into our Baiyan camp, it was the major general Heng first, and then the second princess, both of them wanted to stab someone in the back, but I beat them, logically speaking, It should be them seeking revenge on me, isn't it?"

  The female soldier opened her mouth, and the method used by her second princess is not easy to put on the bright side, if it is put on the bright side, it should be the Commander now Hold them accountable.

  Seeing that the female soldier opened her mouth and said nothing, Tao Yaoyao laughed, "Can't speak anymore? I clearly had the upper hand that time. Is it necessary for me to take revenge? The revenge is also yours." Revenge, isn't it?"

  "You are talking nonsense, our second princess will not take revenge on you!"

  "Really? It seems that your second princess invited me to your Lan Xia to help someone, but I refused, so you Lan Xia Should Maybe he wanted to kidnap me. General Black Tower also had the same idea this time, so he made use of it? Could it be that your princess hid on purpose and asked you to find a reason to arrest me?"

  "That's not the case! "The female soldier was in a hurry. The second princess was really lost.How could they make excuses?She said angrily, "The second princess is really missing. You must have done it. You were angry that the second princess wanted to kidnap you, so you kidnapped her, right?" The

  left adjustment said at this time, "The defense of the Lanxia barracks The level is level 6. In theory, unless the ability is above level 12, you can enter Lan Xia's camp quietly. Otherwise, it will definitely alarm the entire Lan Xia camp. Also, the defense of your second princess The level should be higher, right? May I ask where are the supernatural beings above the twelfth level? Besides, if someone breaks in, even if the siren doesn't go off, it's easy for you to find out. Outsiders coming in and out? Are there traces? General Black Tower, please answer."

  General Black Tower was choked for a long time and couldn't say a word. He didn't see any traces, so he was a little hesitant to find them now, but the female soldiers under his command It must be said that the second princess must have been abducted here.

  General Heita glanced at Tao Yaoyao, he didn't think it was Tao Yaoyao's hand, because it was silent and there was no sign of outsider intrusion, it was obviously done by an insider, he must investigate this matter Come out the truth.

  "Commander, I'm sorry, Assistant Tao is sorry, I'll go back and find out!" General Heita apologized directly, and then headed towards his own barracks.

  The female soldier who followed stomped her feet vigorously, then gave Tao Yaoyao a vicious look, and then walked directly behind General Heita.

  Tao Yaoyao lightly raised her eyebrows, "Are all Lan Xia's female soldiers so aggressive? Can they all ride on top the general?"

  Di Feiye smiled, "That should be the person next to the second princess." chant!

  "Don't care about them, this matter has nothing to do with us anyway." Tao Yaoyao directly pulled Di Feiye and walked towards the office building. Although it was said that this matter was caused by Di Feiye's reward, who knew it was Di Feiye did it. After all, their commanders have a very serious image outside.

  Adjutant Zuo looked at the backs of his commander and Assistant Tao, he felt that this matter was related to these two, but there was no evidence.

  As for the black tower, he checked carefully. Although he found out that it was really their insider who did it, he couldn't find out who it was, and the other party's method of handling the crime was really too sophisticated. The princess wasn't in the camp either, so she obviously didn't see any signs of those two going out. What's going on?

  General Heita was about to vomit blood. He found Bai Yan's side earlier because the female soldiers under the second princess said that the second princess had a conflict with Assistant Tao. He really thought that Bai Yan's people moved Hand, but did not expect that it was his own hand, this time the face is really embarrassing.

  General Heita directly called the female soldier over. He looked at the female soldier for a long time, and then asked, "Why did you lie?"

  "General, I didn' t lie!"

  "You said that the second princess had a conflict with Assistant Tao. Is such a small matter worthwhile for Assistant Tao to take the risk of coming to our Lan Xia Camp to take people away?"

  "It's not just about those things! "

  "Is there anything else, tell me quickly?" General Heita concentrated all his evil energy and looked at the female soldier. The female soldier trembled in fright, and tremblingly, she narrated what the second princess had done. over again.

  General Heita was so angry that his hands were shaking, it was their side who started to kidnap Assistant Tao.

  To say that General Heita didn't know about this matter at all, he didn't even know that the second princess had done so many things behind his back, and even lost so many masters, now his hands are trembling a little, he Angrily, he said to the female soldier, "Get out, get out!"

  When General Heita was getting angry, his adjusted brought a message that the third star thief issued an announcement that the second princess Lan Xia would be publicly auctioned.

  General Heita felt his blood froze, "The second princess fell into the hands of the third star thief?"

  "That's right, and they released the video, it is true that the second princess fell into their hands. "The adjutant handed the video to General Heita, and General Heita's face turned pale instantly. At this moment, he didn' t know how to explain to the king.

  By the way, you can't report this matter to the king, you can only report it to the oldest prince first.Originally, General Heita didn't want to stand in line in advance, but now it seems that he doesn't want to stand in line.

  (end of this chapter)

 Chapter 327 The end of Lan Xia's second princess 4

  Tao Yaoyao has been very happy these days, Lan Xia's annoying second princess has been dealt with, and now no one is going to attack her, she is at ease.

  Speaking of which, the Black Tower General should already know that the second princess has fallen into the hands of the third star thief, right? This matter has caused a   commotion in the entire interstellar world, and it is estimated that it is difficult for him not to know.

still admires the two people Lan Xia made the move. They are so powerful, they managed to get rid of them without making a sound. It is not an easy task to have a dormitory.

  However, Tao Yaoyao thought of one thing, that is, when Di Feiye gave the man the ring, how did he enter the Lan Xia camp without alerting the defense net?

  Tao Yaoyao looked at Di Feiye who was working. and writing something at the moment. Tao Yaoyao finally understood what it means to kill someone with a side face. She was totally fascinated by it. Di Feiye When she noticed that her eyes were looking at her, she didn't even return to her senses.

  "Little girl, the saliva is coming out!"

  Tao Yaoyao quickly wiped the corners of her mouth, but she didn't touch any saliva, and glared at Di Feiye angrily.

  Di Feiye didn't work at the moment, so he went directly to Tao Yaoyao's side, then took her into his arms, sniffed her fiercely, it still smells like his little wife!

  "No more work?"

  "You're affecting me !"

  "Then I won't come in anymore."

  "That's no good, if you don't come in, I'm worried!"

  "Then what should I do? I will affect you if I come in, and it will affect you if I don't come in." you!"

  "Let me hold you for a while first!" Di Feiye felt drunk from the scent of his little daughter-in-law.

  Tao Yaoyao pushed him directly, but didn't push him away.

  Di Feiye held her chin directly, then kissed her, and kept saying to the left adjustable knocking on the door, "Master Commander, there is another person from Lan Xia!"

  Di Feiye let go of Tao Yaoyao, reluctantly She couldn't help cursing , "Damn Lan Xia!"

  Tao Yaoyao couldn't help but snicker!

  Di Feiye scratched her nose directly, "Naughty!" After saying this, he said directly to the door, "Come in!"

  As soon as Adjutant Zuo came in, he saw Di Feiye hugging Tao Yaoyao, He suddenly felt that he seemed to be disturbing the commander's good business.

  "What's going on?"

  "Commander, there are people from Lanxia's side, and they handed in an application." Adjutant Zuo's expression is a bit ugly now, and they actually applied for Assistant Tao to go to the Lanxia Empire The empire helped their King Lan Xia to heal, what a joke, this is obviously a meat bun beating a dog, and there is no return.

  Di Feiye took the application directly, glanced at it, and then corrected a few places with a pen, "I approve, you report directly to the mastermind."

  "Master Commander, they want Assistant Tao here."

  "Assistant Tao is not yet seventeen years old, and he is a minor, how can he go abroad?" Di Feiye said with a sneer.

  Adjutant Zuo's eyes lit up immediately, "Yes, Assistant Tao is still a minor!" There is a rule in StarCraft that minors are not allowed to go abroad. Of course, if they are exchange students, they can go abroad, but after leaving the country, parents must be accompanied by them.

  The word "underage" is quite a drama!

  The left adjusted glanced quietly at Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao. The two definitely kissed just now. Their commander originally liked to eat this kind of little lolita. No wonder there were so many sisters before. None are interested.

  It's also fortunate that Tao Yaoyao didn't hear this sentence, otherwise she would definitely refute, you are the little loli, and your whole family is a little loli!

  She is just a little petite, where is she a little loli

  ? leaned into Di Feiye's arms, "Is this Lan Xia endless?

  " Tao Yaoyao played with her little hands.

  Tao Yaoyao said with a stinking face at this time, "Noah still wants me to help Lan Xia. Now we are in such a state of tension with Lan Xia, how can we get along peacefully, and like this, I don't want to help them either.

  " Fei Ye smiled softly, "If you don't want to help, then don't help!"

  "What about the official match?"

  "Don't worry, your official match is me!" Di Feiye pinched Tao Yaoyao's small face and said .

  Tao Yaoyao's eyes widened, "What did you say?"

  Di Feiye hugged her tightly, "I said that your official mate was originally me, and my official mate was originally you, and we were played by Noah. It's gone."

  "He... is too much, I will ignore him in the future." He also can't even think about calling her little ancestor.

  "Well, let's ignore him from now on and let him do it again." Di Feiye hijacked Tao Yaoyao's decision. After all, Noah played really big this time, and almost made him lose his nationality. To be honest, if Noah really said that this official match is not a little girl, and there is no way to cancel it, he really does not intend to take this status. In his eyes, nothing is as important as his little girl.

  He has been protecting Interstellar for many years, and he is not without a sense of responsibility, but some of the laws of Interstellar are really annoying, such as the issue of official marriage, although the probability of official marriage to give birth to natural babies is very high , But this official match really broke up many people who really loved each other.

  To be honest, this kind of thing is too common, almost every year there are people who commit suicide because of the problem of official distribution, but for The sake of reproduction, StarCraft has never faced this matter squarely.

  To be honest, Di Feiye felt that if things went on like this, there would be fewer and fewer human beings. After all, both the official spouses might not really be willing to give birth to natural babies.

  Tao Yaoyao felt that the surprise came too suddenly. She didn't expect that they were each other's official spouses. I have to say that Noah really deceived them.

  Tao Yaoyao directly hugged Di Feiye's waist. She didn't expect that he was her own. As for what Noah said about asking her to save the entire interstellar world, she decided to put it aside and let Lan Xia do it. country, she is really not willing to help.

  As for Linfeng's side, she decided to see the situation. side are not bad, she can help them plant some things.

  Tao Yaoyao made such a decision, she said directly to Di Feiye, "I won't help Lan Xia in the future if there is anything wrong."

  "Well, we don't help them, who made them go too far." Di Feiye has long held grudges against Lan Xia, kidnapped his own daughter-in-law twice, it is impossible for him not to hold grudges, although he has already avenged part of the revenge, but Di Feiye feels that it is not enough.

  Wasn't the reason why the second princess was so arrogant because of the abduction by Lan Xia's people? So the people from Lan Xia are waiting to be recruited, he will not let them go easily.

  Di Feiye held Tao Yaoyao and stood up straight away. He didn't want to let go, so he carried Tao Yaoyao to the desk and started working.

  Tao Yaoyao didn't resist either, she just found a comfortable position in his arms, and then fell asleep directly.

  (end of this chapter)

  Chapter 328 The fate of the second princess Lan Xia 5 When Tao Yaoyao woke up again, it was already the next morning. She was lying on the bed, and Di   Feiye

  was lying beside her, hugging her domineeringly.

little girl in his arms woke up, Di Feiye also opened his eyes, and looked at the villain in his arms, "Are you going to participate in today's auction?"

  "Today's auction?" Tao Yaoyao asked. Eyes lit up, it should be the auction of Lan Xia's second princess, "Yes!" The woman hurt herself repeatedly, first she wanted her own life, and later she wanted to raise herself in Lan Xia as a doctor Slave, she will not have any sympathy for this kind of woman, and she must see this woman's tragic end.

  "Okay, get ready, let's go!" Di Feiye calculated, and there were some roads that they hadn't figured out, but this time it happened to be the way to Lan Xia

  . t it?" Tao Yaoyao's eyes sparkled, wondering if there is anything interesting there?

  "It's going there, but the location is on the border of Lanxia, ​​​​which is also close to Linfeng." Di Feiye continued, "If we' re lucky, we may be able to establish a route to Lanxia and Linfeng. The teleportation array."

  Tao Yaoyao's eyes lit up immediately, "Is there anyone familiar over there? We can renovate their backyard." A willow tree was quietly planted in the backyard of those people, it should be Not bad.

  "You can also find some hidden places to plant teleportation willows. In Lanxia and Linfeng, there are not many hidden places, and there are also many no-man's lands." Di Feiye thought for a while, and then built the teleportation willows into no-man's lands It's better, after all, there is no monitoring facility in no man's land.

  "Is the no-man's land far from there, will it affect your work?" Tao Yaoyao is worried about these

  . we can come back at any time, don't worry about it."

  "That's true." Tao Yaoyao was right after thinking about it, as long as there is teleporter Liu, they can come back at any time.

  The two got up, had breakfast, and then quietly teleported directly to the Baiyan border garrison. When they arrived, the two of them did not disturb the garrison, and then quietly went to Lan Xia's side.

  When the two arrived in Lanxia territory, they found that the whole Lanxia was in a particularly tense stage. Even if the two of them came to a small town on the border, the inspection here was also particularly tense.

  Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao didn't stay any longer, and drove their aircraft directly towards the direction of the auction. You must know that the journey is far away. If it weren't for the power of the aircraft and the accelerator, Di Feiye wouldn't be able to take it with confidence. Tao Yaoyao could arrive in time.

  The two of them passed a small valley on the way. That valley looked very hidden. They stopped. Tao Yaoyao planted a teleporting willow in the valley. She shared this teleporting willow with Di Feiye. , they can be teleported to this small valley.

  After the planting was completed and another hidden formation was built, they continued to move forward.

  "It seems that we have to build a good relationship with the little Taoist priest in the future." Di Feiye said.

  "It is necessary to establish a good relationship with him. The things in his hands are very useful. I asked Kaixin to find him to buy more concealment formations. It is really useful." After Tao Yaoyao finished speaking, she contacted Kaixin directly. Alright, I am happy to go to the little Taoist priest to buy a hidden magic circle right away.

  By noon, the two of them had already reached the sky above Lan Xia's capital.

  Although the situation in the imperial capital is also tense, but Fortunately this is the imperial capital, so there is no chaos.

  Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye had already changed into ordinary people's clothes, and because they had plenty of time, they went around Lan Xia's imperial capital. Tao Yaoyao bought a lot of things, and the two of them left He was in a hurry, and he was dressed inconspicuously, and it didn't cause any mess.

  Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye wandered around Lan Xia's imperial capital for nearly an hour, and got to know the situation on Lan Xia's side. The king is indeed dead, but Lan Xia's government has been ruled by the two. The prince is controlled, and it is estimated that the other princes will not be able to make any big waves.

  Tao Yaoyao also paid attention to it. Although Lan Xia had cleaned up the Zergs and transformed them into humans, Tao Yaoyao still smelled an unpleasant smell from the Zergs.

  Tao Yaoyao couldn't help frowning and said, "Brother Ye, this Lan Xia has probably fallen."

  "There are a lot of Zerg transformed people?" Di Feiye frowned. If Lan Xia fell, then the empire around him would fall. in trouble.

  "The entire imperial capital is stinky, at least half of the people have become Zerg transformations." Tao Yaoyao frowned.

  "Come on, let's go to the palace to have a look. If the second prince is not a Zerg transformed person, we will leave him a testing device." Di Feiye had to hand over the testing device to a reliable person.

  The two of them went directly to the palace. Speaking of which, although the second prince controlled the government, he was also a very diligent person.   When

  the two of them found him, he was dealing with political affairs in his study.

Feiye and Tao Yaoyao appeared in front of him, he didn't feel it. It wasn't until Di Feiye coughed that he saw two strangers in his study.

  Di Feiye looked at him and said, "Second prince, we are here to help you." The

  second prince frowned, "Help me, what can you do for me?" He is almost the next king of the empire now, so The demeanor of the whole person has also undergone some changes.

  Di Feiye took out an instrument and handed it to the second prince, "This can detect Zerg transformed humans."

  The second prince frowned and said, "Our Lan Xia has already wiped out the Zerg transformed humans, so we don't need this thing."

  Tao Yaoyao frowned and said, "If the cleanup is over, your emperor won't be so stinky, just this stink To a certain extent, at least half of the emperors are Zerg transformed people, if you continue to let it go, I guess you Lan Xia will change the dynasty."

  Hearing Tao Yaoyao's words, the second prince looked at her, and he knew a piece of news. That is the Duke of Rose from Baiyan who can smell the Zerg. Could it be her? But if it's her, who is the man next to her?

  Because Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao put on makeup, the second prince did not recognize him. This time the second prince did not refuse, "Can this instrument really find out the Zerg and transform people?"

  "One hundred percent, I hope The second prince should stop being soft-hearted." Di Feiye said directly.

  "Don't worry, this is my country, and I hope it will be better than anyone else!" This is also the goal of the second prince to become the king , and he will make Lan Xia the number one empire in the interstellar world.

  Although he knew that there was still a certain gap between him and Bai Yan, he believed that as long as he worked hard, he would be able to take care of Lan Xia better.

  Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao left because they were in a hurry, and the second prince also thanked them. After they left, the second prince directly conducted a thorough investigation of the entire palace. him The two waiters are Zerg transformed people.

  (end of this chapter)

 Chapter 329 The end of the second princess Lan Xia 6 At

  this moment, the second prince was almost scared to death, but he knew too well that these Zerg transformed people had already lurked by his side, and it was very likely that they would wait for him to board When they came to the throne, it was time for these Zerg transformations to act, and at that moment, their Lan Xia would really be considered dead.

  The second prince struck while the iron was hot, and continued to investigate thoroughly A total of nearly twenty Zerg transformed people were found in the entire palace. At this moment, he was convinced that maybe half of their Lan Xia's imperial capital were really Zerg transformed people.

  The second prince sent his confidantes directly to the military camp near the imperial capital, and then had a secret conversation with the general for half an hour. The entire military camp was also cleaned up. Fifty people were immediately washed out, and the general was almost vomiting blood.

  Next came the entire imperial capital, and now the entire imperial capital was completely in chaos. Those who had heard that the second princess was auctioned off and planned to save her were locked up in the imperial capital and had no way to get out.

  After more than two hours, Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao arrived at the small town of Qianshan on the border of Lanxia. Fortunately, there was a wormhole on Lanxia's side for them to borrow, otherwise it would not have been possible so quickly .

  Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao walked directly to the auction house in Qianshan Town, but unfortunately, the tickets for today's auction have been sold out.

  Tao Yaoyao directly pulled Di Feiye to the entrance of the auction venue, and said to the waiter at the door , "I have something to auction, who do I want to find?"

  "Auction for what?" The waiter looked at Tao Yaoyao and Di Fei in front of him Ye wears ordinary clothes and looks ordinary, so he doesn't pay much attention to it.

  Tao Yaoyao directly took out a pot of kumquats, "Auction this pot of fruit, this fruit has a curative effect on repairing gene collapse."

  The waiter saw the pot of kumquats, his eyes straightened, but he knew that now only Bai Yan This kind of thing only exists on the side, and I didn't expect that there would be someone living on their side now, "Two distinguished guests, please follow me!"

  This thing must go through the appreciation of the elders.

  The waiter took them directly to the reception room of the third elder in the auction house. When the third elder smelled the scent of kumquats, he was shocked, "Is this a kumquat?"

  "Yes, please ask the third elder to check it." Now, can you auction it off?" Tao Yaoyao asked directly.

  "Yes, this one can be auctioned, of course, but I don't know if there are any spares for the distinguished guests. I also want to buy a pot." The third elder knew very well that when it came to the auction stage, this kumquat would not be his turn.

  "I still have a pot, but I don't know what price the third elder can offer." The

  third elder directly took out a card, "I can offer two billion."

  Tao Yaoyao directly offered the price of two billion. The kumquat was sold to the third elder, and she also imported some wood origins into the kumquat, so that the kumquat could live longer.

  The third elder directly arranged a private room for them. The private room number is No. 6. This private room can be said to be the best private room left by the entire auction house.

  Now there are still two hours before the auction, Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao went directly outside and wandered around. This is the border of Lanxia and Linfeng, and it can be regarded as the most mixed place, but because the third star thief controlled it. , the order here is much better than in Lan Xia territory.

  Tao Yaoyao bought a lot of things here.

  The two of them walked around until the auction was about to start. Just when the two of them were going to take the special passage, Tao Yaoyao was rudely pushed aside by an aggressive woman . Tao Yaoyao was unprepared. Almost fell down.

  "What are you doing?" Although Tao Yaoyao was supported by Di Feiye's arms, she was also angry. They didn't meet any top quality today, and they didn't expect to meet such a top quality woman in the auction.

  " Get out of the way, dare to block Miss Ben's way, let you die!" The woman said aggressively, and the people around her yelled at Di Feiye, "What are you looking at? If you look at my oldest lady, dig Take your eyes off!"

  "Aren't you too aggressive? This road doesn't belong to your family?" Tao Yaoyao frowned, she noticed Di Feiye's embarrassing situation, he probably wanted to see that woman avenge him Well, I didn't expect this maid to say such a thing.

  The woman and her maid walked directly into the auction. When they passed Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao, Di Feiye used his mental power to trip the woman, and the woman Just like that, there was a sudden fall on the ground, and she fell to the ground. The maid behind her didn't have time to defend herself, and she tripped over her and hit her directly.

  The woman let out a muffled snort, not to mention her nose was knocked crooked, and two of her front teeth were directly knocked out, and the maid was even worse, because she hit her oldest lady, and hurriedly dodged, because she dodged Too hastily bumped directly into the wall next to him, not to mention his head was bleeding, and he was knocked out directly.

  At this moment, the security captain at the entrance of the auction house looked dumbfounded. He quietly looked back at Erdi Feiye and Tao Yaoyao. Although there was no evidence, he had a feeling that these two women were so miserable. two people, but they are so powerful, he did not dare to provoke them, he immediately took his own people to carry the two people to the lounge next to them, and then directly took out the medical cabin for the two people The treatment went .

  It's also fortunate that the auction house equipped them with a medical cabin, otherwise they really don't know what to do when encountering such a thing.

  Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao walked directly into the auction venue, then found their No. 6 private room and walked in.

  This time it really went smoothly. The No. 6 private room is on the second floor, and the view is also very good. The people downstairs are also clear at a glance.

  "This view is good!"

  "Yes, you can observe the people below at a glance." Di Feiye also observed the people below carefully, he saw many people he knew, and there were people from the Baiyan Empire below.

  Of course, most of these people from the Baiyan Empire are businessmen.

  However, Di Feiye saw Bai Yan's lying enemy in Lan Xia. At this moment, this person has entered the field of vision of some of Lan Xia's aristocratic families. I don't want to find this guy, whether it's him or my body needs to be kept secret now.

  The auction started, and the host of the auction was a young lady who was very beautiful and had a sweet mouth, which made the audience scream excitedly.

  The previous lots included various advanced instruments and some ancient things. Tao Yaoyao discovered that even an ordinary bowl before the apocalypse could fetch millions.

  Tao Yaoyao couldn't help but saw the pile of bowls in her houseware, when can they be off?

  But if you take out so much, it's worthless. It's better to give it as a gift in the future. After all, there are so many, even if you give away part of it, she won't feel bad, and the most important thing is to save spending star coins to buy gifts up.

  (end of this chapter)

 Chapter 330 The End of the Second Princess Lan Xia 7

  Since then, Duke Rose has gained another title of "King of Giving Bowls". The bowls were all given away, and they looked very beautiful, at least much more beautiful than the bowls sold for four to five million yuan in the auction.

  Everyone was happy, and she was also happy, because there were too many of these things on her side, and even if they weren't enough, she could find someone to buy them

  . course, if she meets someone who is pleasing to the eye, she may give away a set of teapots or something, of course, this is all for the funeral.

  Besides, at the auction venue, Tao Yaoyao was not interested in the previous auction, but Di Feiye bought several advanced weapons. Di Feiye told Tao Yaoyao that there was a designer in the third star bandit, and the designer's ability Very strong, if he hadn't been treated unfairly, he would not have escaped from Lan Xia and ran into the arms of the star thief.

  Di Feiye felt that it was a bit violent, but in Lan Xia's side, this kind of thing is really too common. Those who escaped to the Star Bandit's side were considered lucky, and some capable people were calculated to death up.

  "What the hell is this Lan Xia doing? How could such a powerful designer fall into the arms of Star Thieves?" 't help frowning. These Lan Xia officials are all fools?

  "There's no way around this. Because the old Wang is about to die on Lan Xia's side, faction disputes have been fierce these past few years. Whoever recruits more of these geniuses has a greater chance of winning the world, so those In order to Compete for these geniuses, the princes resorted to many means, but most of the means were a bit extreme, which aroused the resentment of these geniuses. Waiting to die at home."

  Di Feiye can't understand these things, but who knows that he is not from Lanxia, ​​​​he has no right to speak at all, although he is the commander of the entire interstellar, he can be regarded as the commander of the entire expeditionary force, but usually it is only on the battlefield, usually in various empires, he still has no right to speak. After all, he is in the army, not in politics!

  The auction has finally entered the final stage. The young lady of the auction told everyone that the last link was originally only the auction of the second princess, but now a new item has been added, which is a pot of kumquats, so you can choose now. , whether to auction the second princess first, or the kumquat.

  In the end, when everyone agreed, the kumquat was auctioned first, because everyone was interested in it. As for the second princess of the empire, most people just watched the fun and were not very interested.

  When the kumquat was brought up on one end, everyone in the venue erupted.

  The starting price is 500 million, because it has the effect of repairing the collapse of genes, so Lan Xia's major families are crazy, the price quickly rose from 500 million to 2 billion, and finally was sold by Lan Xia at a price of 3.5 billion. One of Xia's business tycoons was photographed away.

  Next is the second princess. When the second princess was carried up, the people in the whole venue were in an uproar, because the second princess was wearing a transparent gauge at this time, and everyone could see her through the gauge. marks on her body, one can imagine what she has experienced.

  Although the second princess's expression is a bit dull now, her beautiful appearance is still very attractive.

  In the end, she was taken away by a mysterious person at a price of 100 million No one knew who that person was, but judging from the person's posture, everyone knew that the person came for this second husband.

  Tao Yaoyao was very happy to see this, and she was very satisfied with the end of the second princess.

  But Tao Yaoyao was shocked by the price of the kumquats, and actually got a pot of 3.5 billion, which can be said to be a sky-high price.

  When Di Feiye pulled Tao Yaoyao to leave, the third elder stopped them. at Tao Yaoyao eagerly, "I wonder if the distinguished guests will provide fruit trees to our auction house in the future?" He said After eating a few kumquats, the effect is really good, and the most important thing is that the taste is also good.

  "I'm really not sure about this. After all, I don't know if I can come here again." Tao Yaoyao shrugged. Continue to cooperate with this auction house.

  "Your guest, let's think about it. This time we won't draw any kumquats auctioned by your guest." The third elder said with a smile.

  "Oh?" Tao Yaoyao looked at the third elder, and had to say that this auction house is quite good at life.

  Tao Yaoyao thought for a while and said, "This way, I can provide you with fruit trees once a month from now on."

  "Okay, thank you, distinguished guest!" The third elder immediately called Tao Yaoyao aside, and the two of them Contact each other.

  The third elder was immediately happy, you know, he was the one who gained the most this time.

  After Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye left the auction house, they headed directly towards Linfeng. They wanted to get a teleportation willow in Linfeng as well. In case there was anything urgent in the future, they could teleport it directly.

  Soon, under Di Feiye's guidance, they arrived at a no-man's land, and a teleporting willow was placed in a small valley.

  After placing the teleportation willow, the two of them went directly back to the Zerg.

  Now the entire star network is boiling, except for the price of kumquats, it is the second princess, and the tragic situation of the second princess in the auction field has been seen by the whole star.

  Although she was finally auctioned for 100 million yuan, the current second princess can be said to be notorious.

  Moreover, the royal family of the Lanxia Empire directly announced that the second princess would be kicked out of the royal family list. The second prince was very decisive in this regard. After all, he also knew that the second princess did not want him to be in power. Prince, it's a pity that the oldest prince is completely out of the game now, because when the Zerg race was converted into humans this time, more than half of the disciplines under the eldest prince's subordinates were Zerg races, and now The whole Lanxia rejects him as the king.

  Moreover, the oldest prince also showed signs of being controlled by the Zerg, so now the oldest prince is directly imprisoned.

  Originally, the oldest prince wanted to save his sister, but he didn't expect that because of the Zerg's transformation into humans, he would be beaten down directly.

  This time, the second prince's status was invincible, and half of the people in the The entire imperial capital were wiped out. Among them, except for the Zerg Transformers, and those hostile forces of the second prince, all were wiped out.

  The old king really couldn't do it anymore. Human in Suqing, he took the position with the support of the ministers.

  Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye saw the news on Xingwang later, and both of them couldn't help admiring that the second prince was really too decisive, so he took the position directly, and the second princess, the third prince and the oldest prince all directly Although he was removed from the royal list.

  The second prince was really decisive and ruthless, he didn't give these brothers a chance at all.

  Speaking of which, the third prince himself has been found, but the whole person was destroyed by the Zerg. Although the prince expelled him, he also arranged his life very well. The third prince can Said to be the most innocent person.

  (end of this chapter)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 82 37
Author: Zhaixingzhuzhu Category: Online Games Science Fiction Novel Link : https://m.shubaow.net/274/274717/ In the apocalypse, when viruses broke ou...
166K 4K 17
Mafia ff top tae👆🏻 bottom kook👇🏻 Requested🎀 Mpreg🤰 #1 - toptae #2 - bottomkook
27.3K 386 70
Author: Shiyue Fifteen Category: Rebirth through time Jiang Zhaoci's family of four accidentally encountered a tsunami crossing when they were out at...
9.4K 92 16
"THIS IS NOT MINE" "FOR OFFLINE PURPOSE ONLY" "CREDITS TOT THE AUTHOR" "PLS DON'T REPORT" Rebirth in the apocalypse: I rely on space to collect bill...