✔Interstellar Farming: Comman...

By prince05026

Author:Li Xinyu Category:Science Fiction Space Novel Link : https://www.69shu.com/txt/40804.htm Mecha wrecka... More

Announcement
1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-100
101-110
111-120
121-130
131-140
141-150
151-170
171-190
191-200
201-210
211-220
221-230
231-240
241-250
251-260
261-270
271-280
281-290
291-310
311-330
351-370
371-390
390-410
411-430
431-450
451-470
471-490
491-510
511-530
531-550
551-570
571-590
591-610
611-630
631-650
651-658
659-END
Ending 2-6

331-350

655 11 5
By prince05026

 Chapter 331 The Birthday Banquet It's

  the second princess. Since then, there has been no news about her, and no one knows who took her away.

  Without the trouble of the second princess, after the second prince succeeded in inheriting the throne, he put the whole country's focus on the Zerg side, because he knew that the environment of the Zerg side was really good.

  Since the Zergs have always wanted to devour their humans, they have to take the initiative to counterattack. Zergs, see if they have a chance to transform into changings to bully them in the future?

  Tao Yaoyao also lived comfortably during this period, but since Di Feiye had that time to sleep with him, he was unwilling to sleep alone. He was tired of being by Tao Yaoyao's side every day, and had to sleep next to Tao Yaoyao at night . Yaoyao is by my side.

  Tao Yaoyao didn't reject Di Feiye, after all, the two of them had already determined that they would be each other's other half in the future.

  To be honest, since they slept together, Tao Yaoyao didn't care, but as the supreme commander, Di Feiye no longer had that cold and superior feeling before. He had to take a cold shower twice every night, but even if it was In this way, he is not willing to leave Tao Yaoyao's room either. He has already decided that when Tao Yaoyao becomes an adult, he will immediately apply for a marriage certificate and let the little girl become his own directly

  . For more than a year, Tao Yaoyao's 18th birthday is approaching, and she has now obtained a diploma from the planting college. In fact, until now, Tao Yaoyao has no diploma , it doesn't matter anymore.

  Tao Yaoyao is now the entire Baiyan Empire, no, it should be the most powerful planting master in the entire interstellar, and now the entire interstellar is seeing the changes in the entire interstellar.

  Although it has only been more than a year, there are Already a few pieces of purified land on Lie Yanxing's side, and these lands have been planted with the food that King Baiyan is thinking about.

  To be honest, not only King Baiyan was excited, but the entire Baiyan Empire was also excited.

  You know, in the past year or so, only people from the Baiyan Empire remained in the entire Lieyan Star, and all people of other nationalities were expelled from Lieyan Star.

  To be honest, during this year, the entire Baiyan Empire was scolded by Interstellar, but King Baiyan didn't listen or listen. For him, there was nothing more important than food.

  The more than a year was really not in vain, they did it.   The second wife of the emperor, Feng Yuyan, looked at her son worriedly in the video, "Son, what about your official spouse? Has it been resolved?"   Di Feiye smiled, "Mom, my official spouse is Yaoyao. "The

  Tao Yaoyao's birthday is coming soon, and Di Feiye is quietly preparing for it. He has discussed with the people at Green Star, and they plan to hold a grand birthday party for Tao Yaoyao at Green Star, and they I also want to take the opportunity to put the whole picture of the green star on the star network, which can be regarded as an advertisement for the green star.

  Di Feiye had been waiting for this day for too long. He wanted so much to marry his youngest daughter-in -law home. Di Feiye also contacted his parents and told them about his plan to marry a wife.

  To be honest, Di Yufeng and the second wife of the emperor are naturally very satisfied with Tao Yaoyao, but what they are worried about is their son's official spouse.

  Second Madam Di was stunned, "Isn't it a newborn child?"

  "No, Yaoyao didn't have an optical brain at first, but she happened to have her first optical brain that day." Di Feiye said with a smile.

  "It turned out to be like this!" The second wife of the emperor was excited. You must know that she spent most of her time on the Green Star for more than a year, and since her daughter was admitted to the planting college, She has been living here for a longer time, and her husband is already dissatisfied, but she doesn't care about that, she still has to accompany her daughter, and here, she can also know the latest news about her son, she doesn't 't want to wait in the imperial capital with.

  Even for more than a year, the queen, like her, has lived on the side of the green star for many years, and they can feel that their bodies seem to be several years younger . The green star is much younger than other planets. more suitable for human habitation.

  The second wife of the Emperor received this news and immediately started to prepare. She knew that her son would definitely live in Green Star in the future, after all, Green Star was her daughter-in-law's territory.

  So the second wife of the emperor directly discussed with Wen Zicheng, the city lord, and then asked for a piece of land at the foot of the mountain, and then directly released a capsule villa here, and then asked someone to help circle a yard

  . decorate this villa, whether it was a birthday party or a wedding party, it was all held here.

  The place circled by the second wife of Emperor Di is also large, and most importantly, it is well decorated. When Di Feiye came to see it, he was very satisfied with this place.

  During this period of time, Tao Yaoyao originally wanted to go back to Green Star to have a look, but was trapped by Di Feiye with various things.

  Until the day before her birthday, Di Feiye told her that she needed to go back to Green Star in the early morning.

  Tao Yaoyao was a little suspicious, "Why did you go in the early morning?" Isn't early morning a good time to rest and sleep? Is there anything you need to do this morning?

  Tao Yaoyao had completely forgotten her own birthday.

  When it was nearly twelve o'clock, Di Feiye dug Tao Yaoyao up, and then personally changed her into a beautiful dress and a crown.

  She directly hugged Tao Yaoyao who was sleepy and went to Green Star.

  When they reached the entrance of the villa, Di Feiye woke Tao Yaoyao up, then took her hand and walked into the villa.

  The moment Tao Yaoyao stepped into the villa, all the lights in the villa were turned on, Tao Yaoyao saw many familiar people standing in front of her, everyone was singing happy birthday in unison, Tao   Yaoyao 's eye circles instantly Red, at this moment, she seems to have a feeling that she really belongs to this piece of land and this piece of world.

of Di Feiye, Tao Yaoyao cut the cake for everyone, and then all the familiar friends gathered here.

  Even Xu Nana, Xu Duoduo, Kaixin and Mofei all came out of the space to bless her. Tao Yaoyao didn't know when they would be able to come to the interstellar side from the space. You know, it was impossible before. .

  That night, Tao Yaoyao had a very happy time. It was not until eight o'clock in the morning that everyone ended up, and then went home to rest.

  However, when everyone left, they all said to Tao Yaoyao, "See you this afternoon!"

  Without exception, even Xu Nana, Xu Duoduo and the others didn't know when they all had their own in the abandoned city. House of.

  Xu Nana said with a smile, "Sister, we will come to help at noon."

  "Yaoyao, don't worry, we will come early at noon." Mo Fei said with a smile.

  Tao Yaoyao was a little suspicious, what are you doing here this afternoon? Tao Yaoyao looked at Di Feiye, and Di Feiye shrugged his shoulders, expressing that he didn't understand either, so he wouldn't tell his young wife that their wedding banquet was in the afternoon.

  (end of this chapter)

 Chapter 332 Wedding Banquet 1

  Tao Yaoyao was still a little sleepy, so she was directly taken to bed by Di Feiye, and she didn't even have time to ask what was going on in the afternoon.

  When Tao Yaoyao woke up, she found that the whole yard was very lively. All the decorations from last night had been removed, but this time they were all replaced with red decorations. These decorations were brought by Mo Fei.

  And the person who directs the decoration is also Mo Fei. Fei has been here for a month. She likes Green Star very much, and she really regards herself as a Green Star. After all, Tao Yaoyao is a green star. The star master of the stars, and also the space master of their space , this kind of emotional dependence, other people can't feel it.

  And it's not just her, in fact, even Xu Nana and Xu Duoduo are the same. As for being happy, it goes without saying that he and Tao Yaoyao had a contract in the first place.

  When Tao Yaoyao walked into the yard, she saw people busy in the yard, decorated with lanterns and festivals. Is this a happy event?

  Tao Yaoyao directly grabbed the busy Mo Fei, "Mo Fei, who is this

  going to get married?" I couldn't help twitching a bit, "Yaoyao, who do you think should get married?"

  Mofei went back to work after finishing speaking, but now Xu Nana and Xu Duoduo directly pulled her, "Sister, let's go, Let's go visit the place where you live."

  Mo Fei glanced at Xu Nana and Xu Duoduo, these two little girls, their sister is not married yet, and their elbows have turned outward.

  When Tao Yaoyao brought Xu Nana and Xu Duoduo to her home, she found that her home had also been decorated with lights and festoons.

  And the people who decorated it were Kaixin and Tao Xingxing, a group of little guys.

  Seeing this scene, Tao Yaoyao still didn't understand, it must have been caused by Di Feiye.

  Tao Yaoyao couldn't help but sent a message to Di Feiye, "Can't you wait for a day?"

  "Not for half a day!" Di Feiye quickly replied, "Wait for me, we will register for marriage"

  Tao Yaoyao looked at Xu Nana and Xu Duoduo, and then nodded their foreheads, "Are you being bribed?"

  Xu Nana smiled, "Sister, we have waited too long for this day." Since she came here, she has always vowed to find a good husband's family for her sister. In her previous life, she was so old and never married. To be honest, she feels sorry for her sister!

  "Yes, sister, we have been waiting for you to marry a good man! " Xu Duoduo took Tao Yaoyao's hand, she was very attached to this elder sister.

  Tao Yaoyao looked at the two of them, "Can you not go back there now?"

  Xu Duoduo smiled and said, "Let them think we are dead!" Now go back to that era, that era Most people probably wouldn't be able to accept them, after all, they are now supernatural beings, and they can't live without supernatural powers.

  "It's good to come here!" It saved her from thinking about them all the time, but she didn't know if it would affect their lifespan or not. As for whether it would affect the space, Tao Yaoyao didn't care. Things she needs to ask happy.

  As soon as Tao Yaoyao thought of this, a happy voice came over, "Master, it won't affect their lifespan, nor our space. As long as their bodies don't change, it won't affect the space."

  "Oh, that's good!"

  Ten minutes later, Di Feiye came over, and he directly pulled Tao Yaoyao into the space, and the two sat directly in the space villa.

  Tao Yaoyao looked at Di Feiye, "Apply for marriage here?"

  "Well, no one can disturb us here!" Di Feiye directly opened the marriage application interface, and then he directly clicked on the marriage application, and then Tao Yaoyao saw that her watch began to prompt her directly .

  "Your official mate has applied to marry you, do you agree ?"

  Official mate? Tao Yaoyao looked at Di Feiye.

  Di Feiye smiled, "That guy Noah lied to us, in fact, we two are official spouses."

  Tao Yaoyao laughed, "I said why you didn't mention the official spouse for such a long time Yes." Tao Yaoyao directly clicked agree.

  Soon, the optical brains of Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao seemed to form a heart-shaped bridge, and then the entire star network system began to issue announcements.

  "Congratulations, Commander, to his official mate!"

  " three times , everyone who is watching Starnet has seen this announcement.

  "My lord commander is married to his mistress!" "

  My lord commander is actually married, I' m not even ready!

  Huh..." "No, give me back my lord commander!"

  "Yes Who? Who the hell is it?"

  "Who is it? Is it Assistant Tao?" The people at Lan Xia couldn't help questioning.

  " Who is Assistant Tao?"

  "It's fine if you don't know!"

  "Who is married to Commander?"

  When everyone here was sad, another announcement flashed out from the star network system.

  "Congratulations to Master Planter Tao Yaoyao and her official spouse!"

  " her official spouse! "

  There are still three announcements, and now the entire star network seems to be still for a while.

  "Two people get married at the same time, could it be the two of them?"

  "Commander and Master Planter? No way?"

  "If so, wouldn't it be a strong alliance?

  "I can accept it!"

  "If it is the commander, I think I can accept the news of the master's marriage."

  "Why? Why didn't I have the opportunity to marry the master planter? I have been working hard for the past two years, just to be worthy of the master planter , why?"

  "Why not assign a powerful official match? I want to get rich overnight!"

  "I also want to ask the mastermind to give me a man as strong as a commander!"

  "The mastermind I want a strong man!"

  "The main brain appears! I want a rich woman!"

  "The main brain appears! I want a master planter to be my wife!" At the

  moment, there are people who make the main brain appear everywhere on the star network. Noah is a little helpless. From now on, he has been avoiding them all the time, but he didn't expect them to get married so quietly

  . , it didn't seem to be quietly, Noah looked at the invitation that Naya sent to him, it was Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao's wedding invitation, they invited him.

  Noah sighed, what if he dared not go?

  Although Di Feiye already knew the truth a long time ago, his little ancestor kept it a secret.

  How to do? Will the little ancestor ignore him?

  Speaking of which, this matter is also his fault. If he didn't want to turn the entire interstellar into a green planet, he would not have made such a move.

  At this time, Noah received a message from Tao Yaoyao, "Why, you don't want to come to the banquet anymore?"

  Seeing the words from the little ancestor, Noah was excited, why didn't he want to, he almost wanted to die ! It seems that the little ancestor forgotten him, that's really great!

  (end of this chapter)

 Chapter 333 Wedding Banquet 2

  After Tao Yaoyao sent a message to Noah, she looked at Di Feiye. The two of them had just registered, and then she was directly dragged by Di Feiye to the bedroom of the space villa

  . take a shower!" Di Feiye's eyes turned slightly red, he was excited, and he really didn't want to wait for a long time.

  Tao Yaoyao looked at him and said, "Isn't there going to be a banquet? We can't go out to entertain guests?

  " She went into the bathroom.

  This bath was very fragrant, but Di Feiye didn't do the last step. He carried Tao Yaoyao to the bed before taking the last step. He wanted to leave her with the best memory.

  When Tao Yaoyao was dug up again by Di Feiye, it was already six o'clock in the evening, and she was so tired that she didn't even have the strength to stretch her fingers.

  But Di Feiye was full of energy and dressed her up. This time, Di Feiye changed her into a white wedding dress, and he also changed into a white suit. The two of them stood together, watching Not to mention how well matched they are.

  Of course, Tao Yaoyao had to ignore Tao Yaoyao's trembling legs for a moment. Tao Yaoyao performed a few healing techniques on herself, and she regained her spirits. She stretched out her hand and pinched Di Feiye's waist hard. Ye looked down at her, "Baby, your strength is back, let's fight again tonight!"

  Originally, he planned to let his little wife rest well tonight, but now it seems that she is very energetic.

  Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao finally came out. The guests had already arrived a long time ago, but these two seemed to have disappeared. Now that they finally appeared, everyone began to applaud enthusiastically.   Noah

  came, and after he directly discussed with everyone, the wedding banquet was directly broadcast live on the star network.

Yaoyao, but even the entire Star Network was waiting for their appearance.

  To be honest, when people who were jealous saw the two of them appearing at the same time, and then saw the stunning beauty of the two of them, they couldn't be jealous anymore.

  "I suddenly feel that Commander and Master Planter are a perfect match."

  "Isn't it true? When I didn't see them just now, I was jealous to death, but now, I can't be jealous at all."

  "Ditto Jealousy has no energy!"

  " The two of them are simply beautiful, and the others stand together with them, just like ugly ducklings. Oh my god, it's fortunate that the two of them are together. I think it ruins my eyes."

  "A match made in heaven! "

  "Peerless romance!"

  "By the way, the Commander said that after his wedding, people from the Baiyan Empire will be able to apply to live with the Zerg, is it true or not?"

  "I don't know if it's true or not, but someone from Lan Xia has already gone to Zerg, and it is said that the environment there is so good."

  "Is it the same as Green Star?"

  "Almost, some places are better than Green Star !"

  Although it is evening now, Everyone can see the beautiful environment outside the villa. This place is different from the purpose-built Blaze Star. The plants here are naturally blended together, and there is no sign of being built at all. .

  Moreover, each table was filled with all kinds of fruits, besides fruits, there were also some natural foods, and even an empty table next to it was filled with all kinds of pastries.

  With the blessing of everyone, Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye held this grand wedding, especially the fireworks show that followed, which shocked the entire interstellar people.

  The entire sky above Green Star was illuminated by colorful fireworks. Di Feiye took Tao Yaoyao and sat on the roof of the villa. asked, "How is it? Is it beautiful?"

  "Beautiful! It's so beautiful!" Tao Yaoyao was very excited, she never thought that Di Feiye would prepare such a surprise for her.

  Di Feiye hugged her directly, and said dotingly, "As long as you like it!" As long as she likes it, he can prepare it for her every year.

  Speaking of which, he made many of these fireworks by himself. learned from books, it is absolutely no problem for him to make beautiful fireworks now.

  At this time, the people on Starnet were also watching the live broadcast of the fireworks show, and everyone on Green Star was laughing and screaming there, and the people on Starnet were envious and wished they could be in it.

  "Is this the fireworks? Is this the fireworks show? How can it be so beautiful?"

  "It's so beautiful! I was wrong, I thought the Commander was cold-tempered before , but now it doesn't look like this, I feel so petted!"

  "Really? Right?"

  "I think so petted too! How can you be so petted?"

  "Why did we lose this inheritance of fireworks?"

  "No, now it's not about getting it back Coming?"

  "I want to see a fireworks show every year!"

  "I want to see it too!"

  "We all want to see it!"

  "Everyone wants to see it, so we probably have to apply to the Commander."

  "I don't think it's useful to apply to the Commander, we have to apply to the planting master."

  "Yes, the Commander loves Madam so much, we have to apply to Madam."

  "Are you accepting your fate upstairs? "

  "Please ." , The upstairs said so, it seems that if you don't accept your fate, Commander can be single."

  "That's right! That's right! Commander belongs to Master Planter."

  "I'm only knocking on their pair of CPs now, I think it's broken up They and others are not worthy of them, don't even mention me, I am a Yangou."

  "I am also a Yangou, I think top-notch looks like the two of them have to be tied to me. From now on At first, I will work hard to have children, and strive to be the commander's daughter-in-law or son-in-law in the future."

  "The chicken thief upstairs, no, I have to arrange it."

  "Ah! I haven't found a partner yet, What should I do?"

  "Ah, no, no , I'm determined not to fall behind, I'm going to the cultivation center for a while."

  "Wait for me, I'll go too!" Neither

  Tao Yaoyao nor Di Feiye thought about it, because the two of them The marriage of people has increased the amount of cultivation in the cultivation center.

  After the fireworks show, Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye were still sitting on the roof looking at the starry sky. The starry sky this morning was beautiful.

  Tao Yaoyao leaned on Di Feiye's shoulder, "Brother Ye, I didn't expect us to get married like this." All this made her feel a bit like a dream.

  Feiye's family calling her kindly and accepting her, Tao Yaoyao really felt her heart soften.

  Di Feiye directly raised Tao Yaoyao's chin, and then kissed her lips, "My little daughter-in-law is the best and the best, how could they not accept it?" I don't know how many people in the family are envious Jealousy and hate.

  The two kissed inseparably, and there were still people downstairs quietly watching this scene, but soon, the two on the top of the building suddenly disappeared in front of everyone.

  Everyone rubbed their eyes, "Where are the Commander and Master Planter?"

  (End of this chapter)

Chapter 334 Wedding Banquet 3 The

  wedding banquet is still going on, but the owner is gone!

  Regarding the disappearance of her son and daughter-in-law, the second wife of the emperor was a little helpless. She probably knew what was going on, but she didn't expect that her self-control would become so bad once her son got married.

  She is short of money now. To be honest, she invited a lot of people from the Flame Star to hold a wedding banquet for her son this time. You must know that if it is calculated according to the usual situation, these people are not qualified to come to the Green Star. But this time, because of Di Feiye's wedding banquet, the authority was relaxed, and these visitors were very curious about Green Star.

  Thanks to the large number of expeditionary troops on the green star, although these people are curious about some things on the green star, there are not many Luowei they can go to, and they cannot enter the abandoned city

  . that Green Star is xenophobic, mainly because these people didn't have any good intentions for Tao Yaoyao before.

  Di Yufeng and the second wife of the emperor are now accompanying King Baiyan and the Queen. Besides these two, there are several ministers at their table, all of whom are powerful.

  These people actually came to Green Star with a purpose, for example, they wanted to have the right to live here.

  But do Di Yufeng and the second wife of the emperor have the authority to let them have the right of residence here, so the two of them can only laugh at each other. Now they are looking forward to Di Feiye bringing Tao Yaoyao over quickly, but the emperor Fei Ye didn't care about these things, as soon as he kissed his little wife, he went straight to the top, and then abducted his little wife to the space villa for a big fight

  . , since they were invited by their parents, they naturally had to let them receive them by themselves.

  The wedding banquet didn't end until one o'clock in the morning. At the end, Di Feiye showed up with Tao Yaoyao for a while , and after sending all the guests away, the two of them disappeared again.

  The second wife of the Emperor almost started scolding, and thanks to her own son, if it was someone else, she would have scolded a long time ago, but she also loves her daughter-in-law very much. Got it?

  The second wife of the emperor has already begun to think about how to control her son's temperance.

  But it is clear that she has no chance at all, because her son brought his daughter-in-law back to the Zerg that day. Although she knows that it is easier for them to come and go, but if they don't come back, she has nothing to do.

  The second wife of the emperor sighed, forget it, if she can't control her, then she doesn't care , no matter what, the abilities of her son and daughter-in-law don't seem to be weak, so it's useless to think too much.

  Tao Yaoyao was lying on the Zerg side, on the bed in their villa, while Di Feiye hugged her waist domineeringly.

  "Are you sure you don't go to work today?"

  "I have a month's wedding leave!"

  "Then should we get up?"

  "Lie down again, it's okay to go out anyway, isn't it?"

  "We have been lying down for five days It's gone." Tao Yaoyao wanted to cry, she was almost exhausted, who said that There are no plowed fields, only exhausted cows?

  Obviously, the cow next to her is getting more and more energetic, and her field is no longer good.

  "Hey, if you're tired, it's good to sleep!" Di Feiye directly used his mental strength to help her comb her body. After a while, Tao Yaoyao fell into a dreamland.

  Satisfied, Di Feiye continued to sleep with his little daughter-in-law.

  He specifically found a place where no one would be disturbed. Because this villa has a mental defense, no one can come in.

  Just when the newlyweds were sleeping soundly, the second princess Lan Xia, who had been silent. for a long time, jumped out unexpectedly.

  She posted a small composition on Xingwang. Anyway, it probably meant that Tao Yaoyao stepped on her human blood steamed bun to take the position. If she was here, it would be impossible for the Commander to marry her.

  Many people couldn't help asking her, "Master Commander, if you don't marry Master Planter, is it possible to marry you?"

  "Who do you think you are? You are the second princess of the Lanxia Empire, so you can be the king?"

  "If If I remember correctly, this second princess should have been expelled from the royal family, right?" "   Could it

  be that they really had conflicts before?"

The master?"

  "What enmity do they have , as for letting the planter sell her to the auction house? This is impossible, okay, our character is very good, unless the second princess does something It's a bad thing, otherwise, Master Plantation wouldn't treat her like this."

  "That's right! That's right! Our Master Plantation is such a good person, what is that second princess, and it's worth the Master to deal with her?" The second princess

  Lan Xia was anxious "It's her who dealt with me. She must hate me for sneaking up on her."

  "What, you're sneaking up on our master planter?"

  Princess Lan Xia snorted coldly, "She's a majestic master planter, she can pretend to be anything. Those who don't know it deserve the sneak attack."

  "The second princess upstairs has a bit of a bad outlook!"

  "Isn't that right, if she wasn't a planting master back then, her sneak attack would have been successful, right?"

  Oh my god, the second princess is not trying to kill someone, is she?"

  "I guessed more than once, otherwise it wouldn't anger the master planter, no, I found something, the second princess was taken away because someone offered a reward of one billion on the dark web to sell her to the third star." Pirates."

  "The second princess was in Lan Xia's expeditionary army camp over the Zerg, right?"

  "Yes, Lan Xia's defense has always been the strongest in the three empires, so there must be no other way They took her away from the barracks."

  "So the second princess Lan Xia was sold by their own people." "Hahahahahaha

  !"

  "I laughed so hard, it turned out to be their own people who did it. I didn' t say much about the auction of the second princess."

  "Oh my god, don't people in Lanxia care about this kind of thing? After all, if you sell the second princess today, you can sell someone else tomorrow."

  "I know about this , I checked at the time, but I didn't find out, and I don't know who got the billion."

  "I support that they can't be found out. If I know who those two are, I want to reward them with 100,000."

  "I want to reward them too, haha, beautiful job!" The

  second princess didn't expect that she came out to pour dirty water on Tao Yaoyao, but she didn't expect that these people would humiliate her to such an extent in the end .

  "You guys are too much, you people of the Baiyan Empire are too much, you really don' t distinguish between black and white."

  "No distinction between black and white?" Suddenly such a sentence popped up on the public screen.

  "Hey! The mastermind has appeared!"

  "Wow, the mastermind has been alarmed! I feel that the mastermind is going to explode.

  Soon after, the viewers got a link to a video, and they all clicked in to watch it. There was the scene where Major General Heng and the Second Princess attacked Tao Yaoyao one after another, and Lan Xia sent People came to kidnap Tao Yaoyao , two times, and even the last time, many of Lan Xia's masters came out of the hole, but so many people were killed by Tao Yaoyao.

  As for the reward on the dark web, Noah skipped it directly. Can he say that it was done by the supreme commander?

  (end of this chapter)

 Chapter 335 People from the Upper Realm 1

  And most importantly, it has aroused everyone's anger now. Everyone has heard the words of those Lan Xia masters, so everyone agrees that selling the second princess Lan Xia to the third star pirate , this is the lightest punishment.

  "It's really unreasonable to let this Second Princess Lanxia live!"

  "She can still come out and jump around. If she dared to treat me like this, I would have killed her long ago."

  " But Isn't that right , our planting master is too kind."

  "Let's raise funds and offer a reward for the life of the second princess Lan Xia, her existence hurts my eyes."

  "It makes sense, I will offer one million star coins !"

  "I'll give 500,000 star coins. Although I'm poor, I can do my part."

  "I can only give 100,000. If it's any more, I'll starve to death this month."

  "If you have less money , don't give it away. We only want rich people's money."

  "Yes, I will give one million. This is my spare money. It is just used to buy the life of the second princess Lan Xia, so that she will not come out again and disgust us. "

  Everyone clamored to raise funds and pay star coins to buy the life of the second princess Lan Xia. At this moment, Lan Xia was in a hurry, and the royal family directly announced that they Lan Xia died more than a year ago. There is no second princess, so the second princess who came out is fake.

  But is it really fake?After all, she should be the only one who can access that account. It seems that the lessons learned more than a year ago are not enough, and she hasn't succeeded in making her realize her mistake.

  By the time Tao Yaoyao got off the bed in the villa, it was already ten days after the wedding banquet. If it wasn't for her strong request, Di Feiye wouldn't have let her get out of bed at all, even if she got out of bed now, He's always stuck by her side.

  "Brother Ye should go to work!"

  "Shouldn't my baby call me husband, huh?" Di Feiye's slightly hoarse voice rang in Tao Yaoyao's ear.

  Tao Yaoyao looked at him, this guy has forced her to yell for countless times on the bed, hasn't he heard enough?

  Di Feiye looked at his little daughter-in-law with a smile, "Yaoyao, baby, daughter-in-law, wife, baby, which one do you prefer?" The

  corners of Tao Yaoyao's mouth twitched, "Why don't you take turns? "She doesn't want to choose.

  Di Feiye carried her directly to the sink, "Okay, then we'll take turns calling." After speaking, he directly kissed her red lips, and kissed Tao Yaoyao softly into his arms.

  After so many days of running-in, he now knows how to kiss his little daughter-in-law into his arms, and he has no ability to resist.

  Tao Yaoyao's attempt to get out of bed this time completely failed.

  However, she managed to win her own time online. When she came up, she happened to see the second princess being besieged. Everyone clamored to raise funds to reward her life on the dark web.

  Tao Yaoyao smiled, and she directly left a message , "You don't need to raise funds, I am not short of money, and it has been more than a year since the second master Lan Xia wanted to arrest me as a medical slave, and I didn't come out to say anything, the second princess How come, the second princess thinks I'm easy to bully? It's alright, now I'm offering 500 million to buy the second princess's life on the dark web, how about it?"

  Tao Yaoyao went straight to 500 million orders have been placed on the dark web.

  At this moment, the entire star network boiled.

  Tao Yaoyao made it clear this time that she really wanted to buy the second princess' life.

  And she really doesn't mind others calling her vicious, after all, if it were someone else, the second princess would be gone long ago, who would allow her to jump around like this and give her a chance to slander her?

  The second princess Lan Xia's face turned green at the moment. You must know that it was really hard for her to get out of the previous haze, but now she unexpectedly got into this trouble again.

  The second princess is staying in her room at the moment, but soon, the door of the room is opened, and a man in black came out from the outside. Be good? Who told you to go online?" The

  second princess shivered in fright, and the man in black said directly to her, "Someone really bought your life for 500 million on the dark web, what do you think I want? Don't want to satisfy them?"

  "No, don 't!" The second princess was frightened.   The man in black directly pinched

  her chin, "But you are too bad, I told you that you are not allowed to go online, why don't you listen to me?"

Being a monster on the Internet must have been on the star network more than once. If it was the first time, she would not dare to do this, but she did not expect that the moment she appeared, she would cause such a big commotion.

  Soon, the man in black took out a whip, and whipped her more than a dozen times, causing her to fall to the ground and twitch. The man in black turned around and left the room.

  Soon two servants came in to apply medicine to her, and then moved her to the bed, but when they applied medicine to her, they almost touched her whole body.

  At this moment, the second princess no longer has the sense of shame she used to have. After all, anyone who has been tossed like this for more than a year will be like her and have no reaction.

  If these two people were not allowed to take care of her, she would have to lie on the cold ground for a day and a night. human, and she didn't want to be too miserable.

  The optical brain on her body was searched again, and it is estimated that for a long time, she will not have the opportunity to access the star network again.

  Princess Lan Xia was offered a reward of 500 million, but no one took the order , and many people on the dark web knew who the second princess Lan Xia was in. They didn't want to take over this matter. They don't feel it's worth it.

  But very happily, Di Feiye went directly to the dark net , and he added a bounty of one billion for the life of the second princess.

  At this moment, many people on the dark web were tempted, including those who took care of the second princess Lan Xia under the men in black.

  But the man in black didn't notice this matter because he was busy with other things. When he found out, the second princess Lan Xia was already dead on the bed.

  The second princess was killed after all, the man in black became very angry, and then he directly offered one billion yuan on the dark web to buy Tao Yaoyao's life, but unfortunately, no one took up this task.

  This made the man in black very depressed. He felt that the money he paid was not in seconds , so why did no one come?

  The man in black searched for a long time, and finally found out from an acquaintance that Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao's abilities might already be above level 15.

  Hearing this level, the man in black couldn't help but wipe off his cold sweat. What is the concept of level 15 or above? If the level is higher, they will be able to rush out of this world

  . the man in black thought of a person who seemed to be looking for someone who could break out of this world. He thought that person was very mysterious, and most importantly, that person was particularly powerful.

  The man in black's eyes lit up immediately, he was going to sell Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao to that person, I believe that with that person's strength, he should be able to bring down these two, even though he has no feelings for the second princess now I'm interested, but after raising him for so long, he also has feelings!

  To avenge her is not in vain for they have been together for so long!

  (end of this chapter)

 Chapter 336 People from the Upper Realm 2

  Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye didn't even know that their reward this time had attracted someone more powerful than them.

  Speaking of which, the person from above and below actually came for Di Feiye, because Di Feiye's spiritual ability has reached level 20, which has reached the apex in this plane, and he can't continue to practice now. Yes, and because of his high level of spiritual system, the people above noticed him

  . look for him. As for why he was looking for him, there were actually various reasons, one of the most important of which was seizing the house.

  Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao are living a sweet world for two, and Di Feiye also specifically blocks the disturbance of other people, ignoring everyone outside.

  "Honey, Adjutant Zuo has been looking for you for two days." When Tao Yaoyao scanned the surroundings With mental power, she saw Adjutant Zuo hovering at the door again.

  Under Di Feiye's coercion and lure, Tao Yaoyao finally started calling her husband.

  "I've read it and it's nothing serious, let him wait." Di Feiye put his arms around Tao Yaoyao, his arms full of warmth and fragrance. Who wants to deal with cold official duties?

  "Are you really all right?" Tao Yaoyao didn't think it was all right, after all, Adjutant Zuo's expression was very anxious.

  Di Feiye didn't care about that, he said that he was not willing to face troublesome things with his young daughter-in-law in his arms, and he could tell from Adjutant Zuo's expression that things were not easy to deal with

  . it is said that in the past year or so, some interstellar immigrants have come to the Zerg, but King Baiyan has arranged for people to manage this matter, so there is no need for Di Feiye to take care of it.

  As for Tao Yaoyao , besides selling hundreds of acres of turf every week, she really hasn't done anything else.

  These turfs are all the kind of turf that absorbs pollution. Although she sold a small amount, there are already many planets in the entire interstellar world that have large tracts of grass.

  Flame Star has now relaxed its access authority in a timely manner. People from abroad are still prohibited, people from the Baiyan Empire can enter and visit Flame Star at any time.

  I have to say that Bai Yanwang's move is still very good, because the turf that has absorbed the pollutants on Lieyanxing's side is also sold at a low price.

  This is cheap for the Baiyan Empire's own people, and the planets near Lie Yanxing have taken a lot of advantage. Although they are obsolete turf, these turf can still absorb pollutants.

  Even after using it once, it still works perfectly!

  Di Feiye waited until his one-month wedding leave was over before walking out of the villa with Tao Yaoyao.

  The left adjustment was about to cry, he waited for almost half a month, " Commander, a mysterious ship appeared on the border of the empire. Dozens of times more advanced."

  "Huh? Are there aliens?" Tao Yaoyao's eyes widened, and she was also curious, which plane did this come from? It is said that her shopping mall has not increased people for a long time. According to Kaixin, it is because the level of the plane is too low, so it cannot add more people. It will be fine when the plane is higher.

  Tao Yaoyao has been waiting for a high-level plane to appear, and this ship might be a good starting point.

  The left adjustable froze for a moment, "Could it be aliens? Didn't they come here from time to time?"

  "There are so many time travelers? Or does that ship have the function of time travel?" Di Feiye frowned, and his young daughter-in-law It's really rare to cross over, he doesn't believe there are others.   "If I need to go to the high plane, do you want to go with me?" Di Feiye touched Tao Yaoyao's small face.   Tao Yaoyao said, "Where do you go and where do I go, of course, you are my dearest person now "

  "That ship doesn't have a traversal function, but it has a timed cruise system, and it can also set a timed strafing target. The most important thing is that when it is invisible, our instruments can't detect its existence at all ." The ship's Appearing is like a bug in this world.

  "Oh my God, if that person has malicious intentions, wouldn't this ship have become our enemy?" Tao Yaoyao grabbed Di Feiye nervously, she couldn't be targeting their husband and wife, right?

  Although Tao Yaoyao didn't say anything else, Di Feiye also had a feeling that this person seemed to be targeting them.

  After Adjustant Zuo stepped back, Tao Yaoyao looked at Di Feiye, "Husband, is it because our ability level is too high that it attracted the attention of high-dimensional people?"

  "It's really hard to say, I just don't know how powerful that person is." Di Feiye's spiritual ability has reached level 20 now, and it can be said that the level is stuck at level 20, but fortunately he has another kind of fire. It is a supernatural ability, and it has been cultivated to the fifteenth level.

  As for Tao Yaoyao, the spiritual system has reached level 20 now, not just the early stage, the wood system has reached level 18, but the earth system has only reached level 15 now.

  Tao Yaoyao felt that Di Feiye's aptitude was too good. After all, he had only practiced Fire Element for a year and had already reached level 15.

  Speaking of which, ever since Di Feiye reached the twentieth level, he always had a feeling that it was a bit like breaking through this world.

  Although Zerg and Interstellar are not in the same place, relatively speaking, they are still in the same plane . Di Feiye has a feeling that this plane will not let him go, otherwise he would not be keen on it now. Play with your own daughter-in-law instead of focusing on cultivation.

  Tao Yaoyao has also been promoted to level 20 now Although it is only the initial stage, Di Feiye is very satisfied with Tao Yaoyao's level now. As for why, of course, if he leaves this plane, he can bring his wife with him He didn't want to leave alone.

  Di Feiye smiled, "Well, no matter where we go, we will go together." Anyway, no one should try to separate him from his own little daughter-in-law.

  "Hmm!" Tao Yaoyao looked at Di Feiye dependently, saying that this guy was always by her side, and she really had a deep dependence on this guy now, but what is the upper world like?

  I don't know if the teleportation will in their hands can carry out plane teleportation?

  At this time, Naya spoke, "Master, don't worry, teleportation will below level 13 cannot carry out plane teleportation, but teleporting will above level 14 can do it, and teleporting will above level 16 will be more stable."

  Tao Yaoyao's eyes immediately lit up when she heard that, "Okay, I'll give birth to a few teleportation willows above level 16 right away, no matter what, get

  them first." Tao Yaoyao soon gave birth to several level 16 teleportation willows Teleportation willow, but her wood-type abilities were also exhausted.

  Tao Yaoyao separated the Teleporting Willow from Di Feiye. Speaking of which, she is not afraid that Di Feiye will not be found. After all, Di Feiye is the owner of her commercial street. As long as her commercial street disappears, Di Feiye can Find her anytime.

  As for the teleporting willow, it is mainly for the sake of preparation!

  (end of this chapter)

 Chapter 337 The Man from the Upper Realm 3

  When Di Feiye saw his little daughter-in-law's preparations, he couldn't help but sighed, "Hey, don't be afraid, don't worry, even if we go to the upper realm and go to another strange place... No one can tear us apart in this world."

  Hearing this, Tao Yaoyao looked at Di Feiye, "We don't know anything about the upper world, but the people from the upper world have found them. Explain that they need us very much, but why do they need us, and what are they going to do to us?"

  The people in the upper realm must be better than them, why do they still need them so much, and what do they need?

  "What did you think of?" Di Feiye looked at Tao Yaoyao, but he knew that his little daughter-in-law had more thoughts.

  "The thing I think about the most is seizing the house!" Tao Yaoyao clenched her fists tightly , unless she needed their bodies, she wouldn't be so eager.

  Di Feiye was stunned, "Seize the house?"

  "Just like me now, although I only got on her after the death of the original owner, but in fact I am also a kind of seized house." Tao Yaoyao Looking at Di Feiye, in fact, this can be regarded as stealing her body, after all, the soul that seemed to be the original body is still nearby.

  Di Feiye directly pulled her into his arms, "Don't be afraid, our spiritual power is so strong, it won' t be so easy for them to take it away."

  "I'm afraid that in the world above, there are many people with stronger spiritual power than us. "Tao Yaoyao is really worried about the danger from the unknown world. She has experienced the end times, and the level of danger in that world is beyond what normal people can imagine.

  "Yaoyao, don't be afraid! No matter what, you came to this world and let us have such a romantic relationship, which means that our fate is not easy to cut off. Yaoyao, no matter what, as long as we have each other in our hearts, no matter how dangerous it is, we can persevere, can't we?" Di Feiye patted Tao Yaoyao's back lightly.

  Tao Yaoyao relied on Di Feiye's arms, "You have to keep your word. If you are in danger, you must hide in the commercial street. You can come in and out at will, and you are bound. It's your soul."

  " Well, for you, I will take care of myself." Di Feiye assured me that he is not stupid, if he can't beat him, he will definitely escape, even if he can only escape from the spiritual body .

  Tao Yaoyao tilted her head at this moment, "When you get to the top, you are not allowed to have any more blind dates. I remember that the day when we confirmed the official match should be your blind date."

  "It was made by my mother. It doesn't matter, I don't like those people at all." How could Di Feiye dare to say it, he thought at the time that if his mother forced him hard, he could just find anyone, anyway, he really didn't care at the time.

  But now who would have thought that he would love his little wife so much! The daughter-in-law is so fragrant!

  The two of them were lingering, tired and Crooked, and fortunately Adjutant Zuo and the others weren't in front of them, otherwise the dog food would have exploded.

  Di Feiye started working normally, and Tao Yaoyao occasionally appeared in the office area. Under normal circumstances, she really didn't have anything to do, that is, she would show up when encountering seriously injured soldiers.

  Now Di Feiye and the others have captured nearly ten Zerg planets. Except for the largest planet which is jointly occupied by the three empires, there are six other planets on the side of the Baiyan Empire. The Xia Empire has four, and the Linfeng Empire has five.

  Everyone is making a fortune silently, and there are more people immigrating from the interstellar side. These newly occupied planets have all been equipped with high-level defense nets.

  The expeditionary forces of the three empires are temporarily on the planets jointly occupied by the empires. After all, sometimes wars still require the cooperation of the three empires.

  Tao Yaoyao found that a lot of soldiers had been injured during this period, and the wounds didn't look like Zerg wounds.

  Tao Yaoyao told Di Feiye about her discovery , and Di Feiye narrowed his eyes slightly. During this time, Zerg attacks became more frequent, and most importantly, they seemed to have confidence, but who gave it? Their confidence?

  This made Di Feiye couldn't help but think of the man from the upper realm.

  Tao Yaoyao obviously thought about it too, she and Di Feiye exchanged glances, maybe that guy wanted to force them to show up.

  "Honey, let's go together !" Tao Yaoyao looked at Di Feiye.

  "Okay!" Di Feiye didn't refuse, he was very selfish and he was afraid that he would be forced to leave when he saw that person, so he had to bring his little wife with him.

  In order to avoid unnecessary trouble, Di Feiye also made some confessions. During this period of time, he intends to train the left adjustment, and the left adjustment's current metal ability has reached level nine, which other people don't know at all The thing is, although the abilities of the entire interstellar people have been greatly improved since the gene repair potion can repair genes, it is not so easy to upgrade to level nine.

  During this period of time, Adjutant Zuo had the feeling that his own commander was explaining the funeral. He lived in fear every day, fearing that something would happen to the commander.

  Adjutant Zuo was waiting at the door of the office at the moment, when he saw Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao coming out, he immediately said, "Commander! Madam!"

  "Adjutant Zuo, Madam and I are going to the battlefield, you stay Come down to handle some business." Di Feiye looked at Adjutant Zuo.

  "I..." Adjutant Zuo felt a little depressed, "Can't I go together ?" He wanted to say that his ability level was also very high, but when he looked at the Commander and his wife, he was speechless Come on, the abilities of these two are already level 20, they are so serious on the battlefield, Is there really any big trouble on the battlefield?

  Adjutant Zuo thought about the many seriously injured brothers who appeared recently, and he felt that there might be big trouble on the battlefield.

  "You must stay!" Di Feiye looked at Adjutant Zuo, "If we can't come back this time, the expeditionary force will be handed over to you in the future. I have already told everyone that they will assist you."

  " Commander Your Majesty! Madam!" Zuo Adjutant's eyes were red, "If the battlefield is so dangerous, please don't go."

  "The trouble this time should be aimed at us." Di Feiye sighed With a sigh of relief, " When you reach this level, you will understand that this world can't accommodate us." The

  left adjustable's eye circles were red, he was reluctant to part with the Commander and his wife, but it seems that they are really not suitable to stay in this place now. The world is gone, because he can occasionally feel that the world rejects the Commander and his wife, that feeling is really indescribable.

  "Let's explore the road first, and if you all come up to the top one day, at least there will be someone to meet you, won't you?" Tao Yaoyao said with a smile, "And don't worry, even if we leave here, this The green plants in the world will not be broken, and with Nana and Dodo here, we cannot disappear forever."

  Tao Yaoyao has already let Kaixin go to Ladifeilin, and there is Difei in the commercial street. It was late at night, but there was still one person missing on the resident's side, so Tao Yaoyao decided to go to the resident's side with Latifeline.

  (end of this chapter)

 Chapter 338 The Man from the Upper Realm 4

  Although it is said that Noah also occupies a place, but because Noah is considered non-human, he does not occupy Tao Yaoyao's resident quota. This quota is given to Di Feilin, at least he can Let the Di family know the latest situation of Di Feiye.

  Tao Yaoyao looked at his son, Di Feiye, who hadn't informed his parents until now.

  "Honey, don't you want to tell Mom and Dad?" at Di Feiye.

  Di Feiye let out a long breath, "I told Noah that if something really happens, he will notify them instead of us."

  Tao Yaoyao sighed, but she didn't need to explain. After all, Green Star has its own development direction. To be honest, it doesn't matter if she is the star master or not. On Tao Xingxing's side, Tao Yaoyao directly sent a notice to Noah. If one day she After leaving this plane, her star coins and green stars will be handed over to Tao Xingxing.

  After all, Tao Xingxing doesn't occupy a place in her space, so leaving him the star coin and the green star can be regarded as the end of their sister-brother relationship.

  And now Tao Xingxing really loves the land of Green Star even more than Tao Yaoyao. Although he is still young, Tao Xingxing has already done a lot of things with his group of children. The city was made by him.

  Moreover, under Tao Yaoyao's special training, Tao Xingxing is now at the seventh level of wood-type abilities, which is not too low.

  Tao Yaoyao followed Di Feiye, and they arrived at the battlefield with the Zergs. They saw a lot of Zergs on the battlefield at this moment, but the forms of these Zergs had changed. For example, those who had soft bodies The bugs have armor growing on their bodies, although it is only a part, but this increases their combat effectiveness.

  Tao Yaoyao also saw the Crab Clan. Their shells were already hard enough, but wings grew out of their backs.

  That person from the upper realm didn't seem to be a simple thing. If he could change these Zerg races, he could also change human beings.

  Although I don't know if he has cooperated with human beings, Tao Yaoyao looked at Di Feiye about this point. Di Feiye told Adjutant Zuo about the changes on the battlefield and asked him to Find out where people have changed.

  Some things should be guarded against. At this moment, the interstellar warriors on the battlefield are all fighting with mechas, but Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye don't use mechas at all. Sweeping over, no matter what kind of Zerg they mutated into, they all fell at the feet of the two.

  They fought all the way to the rear of the Zerg. Although there are still some Zerg behind them now, they can no longer pose any threat to the space fighters behind.

  Both Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye had mental power. completely reached the rear of the Zerg, they had already seen an exquisite house not far ahead.

  "That house shields mental power." Tao Yaoyao frowned. This small house only looks about ten square meters, with a silver light shining outside. this thing is a bit like a spaceship.

  "Go, go over and have a look!" Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao fought all the way there.

  When the two of them arrived near the house, they found that those Zerg races were also afraid of this house, and when they passed by one by one, they all bypassed it. Even when Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye got near the house, they didn't take the initiative to attack , and even hid aside.

  "Be careful!" Di Feiye grabbed Tao Yaoyao's hand, then directly took out a sword, and swung it towards the house in front of him

  . I bought from a little Taoist priest. With this sword, a corner of the house was chopped off.

  A corner of the house was cut off, and then Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao saw the house flashing in front of them, and the house that was shining with silver light instantly went dark.

  Soon, a man came out of the house. He was tall and tall, but his skin was as black as the bottom of a pot. When he saw Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao, his eyes were shining.

  Di Feiye took Tao Yaoyao back a step, the two of them didn't say anything, but looked at the person in front of them, wondering what he was going to do.

  At this time, a mechanical voice said, "You hacked down my house, you must pay for it."

  "Joke, we are in a state of hostility now, what compensation do you need for hacking up your house?" Tao Yaoyao observed The person in front of her, to be honest, she now saw that this person's heart was not a human heart at all, but a mechanical heart, and even his brain was mechanical.

  The person in front of him can no longer be called a human being.

  The man looked at Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao with greedy eyes, and he said directly, "You have to follow me immediately, the world above needs you now.

  " Who ?" Taking advantage of the wide open door of his room, Di Feiye has already begun to scan the situation in his room. Although it is only about ten square meters from the outside, it is hundreds of square meters when entering through this door. It looked like it was full of various instruments inside, and Di Feiye saw a few humans inside.

  Judging from the appearance of these humans, they should look like Lanxia people, but these people have no vital signs.

  Di Feiye directly used a mental attack, only to hear a loud explosion in the room, and the corpses of those human beings were instantly engulfed in flames.

  As the owner of the house saw this scene, he was not in a hurry. He just looked at Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao eagerly. With these two, he didn't need these ordinary people at all.

  "You have to follow me, the world above still needs your rescue."

  Tao Yaoyao snorted coldly, "Are you trying to take us away for research?" She knew that this guy was not a kind person, and Most importantly, the above The world is most likely already ruled by robots.

  At this moment, Noah's voice appeared in the minds of Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye at the same time, "There are not too many people missing from Lan Xia's side, and these people were provided by the second princess from Lan Xia's side." "Although this person can break into their world, if he hurts too many humans, he will also be attacked by this world.

  But it's different when others take the initiative to send it up.

  Tao Yaoyao said, "He probably wants to pull us up to do experiments?

  " Look, they desperately need perfect clones, and the two of you are the samples they have been eyeing ."

  Tao Yaoyao immediately trembled when she heard this, thinking that the whole world is full of people who look exactly like them Man, how terrifying that world must be.

  (end of this chapter)

Chapter 339 People from the Upper Realm 5

  Tao Yaoyao looked at Di Feiye, and Di Feiye also looked at her at the same time. Neither of them wanted the whole world to be like each other. What if they got separated?

  "Noah, is there only one upper realm?" Tao Yaoyao wanted to take the initiative to find an upper realm, preferably a place far away from that cyborg clone.

  "Yes, but it may not be suitable for you." Noah knows another upper realm, but the people in that upper realm are all aggressive, and most importantly, those people are all thieves. Only his little ancestor and Di Fei Ye's ability is not because he doesn't look good, but because he is really lacking.

  "Going to that world is not suitable for us, but at least we can live like normal people." Tao Yaoyao looked at Di Feiye, "Husband, what do you think?"

  Di Feiye asked Noah , "Does the direction we go determine the direction that people will go in the future?"

  "Yes!" Noah sighed, "The direction you choose may not be the one that people in the future will like."

  "Although it may not be Yes, but I think it's because no one wants to fill the world with their own clones, how terrifying would that be? Anyway, Tao Yaoyao is not willing to go to that world of mechanical clones, which is probably full of intelligent brains. Like a clone in captivity.

  She doesn't want that experience!

  "You are ready now, I can send the two of you there now." In other words, if Noah wants to go to the next world, he naturally wants to go to the world of mechanical cloning, but who made the little ancestor want to go to another world? In one place, he sacrificed the desire in his heart.

  At this time, the mechanical clone on the opposite side found a black hole suddenly appeared above Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye. He felt a huge suction force inside, sucking the two of them to go. He felt that he had to stop them , if they are not stopped, it is estimated that their world will never get perfect genes.

  But the mechanical clone couldn't get close at all. After Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye disappeared completely, he felt a strong pulling force, and he was about to be pulled away from this world.

  The mechanical clone could only take his hut into his hands at the last moment, and then completely disappeared into this world.

  Noah sighed, he had no way to open the black hole or anything, but after these traction forces appeared, they couldn't find their target, he just set things right, to be honest, he was a bit regretful, he was actually suitable for that In the world of mechanical clones, there is definitely a world of brains.

  It's just that for the little ancestor, for Di Feiye, and for the entire interstellar, it can only sacrifice its own wish.

  Moreover, Noah sent Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye away in such a hurry precisely because he knew that the mechanical clone could be forcibly teleported away after sending Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao away.

  Noah did not hide the fact that Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye left. After all, many soldiers on the battlefield watched them leave with their own eyes.

  "Commander! Madam!"

  "What's going on? Commander and Madam were sucked away by the black hole."

  "Oh my God, report quickly, report up!"

  "Commander!"

  "Madam!"

  "Commander Your Majesty! Ma'am! Where have you been?" The

  left adjustment has already received the news, and Noah has also given him detailed information about why they left. The left adjusted just feels very uncomfortable, "Noah, the Commander and his wife will not be in danger, right?"

  Noah sighed, "I only know that the people there are very powerful. They should be at the end when they go. If they are lucky, it's okay to fall to a place where there are no people. If they fall to a place with many people , considering the looks of the two of them, the danger is not small." The

  danger is not small! Adjutant Zuo only felt sad for a while. In this world they are considered top existences, but in another place, they may be standing at the bottom of the world. This...

  Adjutant Zuo reported this matter to King Bai Yan, When King Baiyan heard the news, he was stunned, "Duke Rose was forced to teleport away from this world? What's going on? "

  When King Baiyan heard the whole thing, Unable to let go, "Who lured this person from the upper realm down?"

  "Your Majesty, I don't know about this either. I have to ask the mastermind to find out." Adjutant Zuo didn't know how this person from the upper realm came here. He immediately asked Noah, but Noah told him that he didn't know, but he did know that this person from the upper realm had a connection with Lan Xia's person, that is, the second princess's man.

  This time, King Baiyan directly asked Lan Xia for accountability. You must know that the Baiyan Empire can be said to be the most powerful country in the entire interstellar.

  The king at Lan Xia's side was about to die of anger. Every time it was the second princess who caused trouble, but this time, he got the news that the second princess and her man were taken away by the mechanical clone.

  King Baiyan sighed when he received the news. He had contacted Wen Zicheng. Although the Green Star had changed their star master, they could still sell all kinds of crops, at least within a hundred years. There won't be any shortage in the country, which made Bai Yanwang a little relieved, as long as the girl has arrangements.

  And Wen Zicheng also said that they might come back.

  King Bai Yan thought about teleporting Liu's existence, and he felt that the possibility of that girl's return was still very high.

  But now the entire interstellar commander position is vacant. Just when Bai Yanwang was planning to find someone to take over the commander position, the mastermind made a series of announcements, and the commander position was officially taken over by the left adjustable   Zuo Qing. Bai Yan was about to vomit blood, even if Di Feiye left, the position of commander was still held by his people, how could he be reconciled?

  But what if you are not reconciled now?

  The whole interstellar seems to have easily accepted Zuo Qing's taking over as the commander, and the most important thing is that his gold system has reached level nine, and he can be regarded as the most powerful existence in the entire interstellar.

  And not only is Zuo Qing powerful, there are also many powerful supernatural beings on the side of Green Star. For example, the supernatural power level of Adjutant Dongyang seems to be eight or nine. Also dare not act rashly.

  Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye left Interstellar, what plane did they go to? No one knows this, even Noah has only peeked into a little bit of information.

  When Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye were sucked in by the black hole, they held each other's hands tightly. reached the upper world, the two of them were not separated. They landed in a desert. This desert is not the kind that is empty, they saw many people walking against the wind.

  The two of them were blinded by the wind in the desert, and they discovered that these rebels were all walking against the wind, and each of them closed their eyes tightly. Both sound powerful.

  (end of this chapter)

Chapter 340 Strange World 1

  "Why do they go against the wind?" Tao Yaoyao stood there, she was a little confused why these people had to go against the wind, wouldn't it be easier for them to go against the wind?

  " They need to go in that direction!" Di Feiye observed carefully, but he didn't see a single person walking downwind. He and Tao Yaoyao are now in a transparent cover, and people outside seem to be unable to see them, Of course , it may also be that they all have their eyes closed.

  "Retrograde movement must be very painful!" Tao Yaoyao looked at the sand that was blown onto their cover. It was really almost like a small pebble the size of a thumb. When it hit it, Tao Yaoyao could almost imagine it. it would be to hit such a big stone on the body, and these retrogrades all moved forward one by one relying on their bodies.

  "It should be very painful!" Di Feiye saw a person at this moment, and he realized that the person's body was dying.

  Tao Yaoyao also saw that person, at this moment that person suddenly shouted, "I can't do it, I can't do it, I can't take it anymore!" He turned his head and ran towards the downwind direction.

  At this moment, a ray of golden light suddenly fell from the sky and hit him directly, and before the man had time to say another word, it turned into specks of light and dissipated in the air.

  Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye looked at each other, Tao Yaoyao couldn't help swallowing, she seemed unable to bear the light, and there seemed to be some powerful person staring at this place now, they What the hell is this? "

  At this time, a countdown appeared on the aperture outside the two of them, "The trainee is about to enter the training field, the countdown begins, get ready! Ten, nine, eight... one!"

  As soon as the countdown was over, Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye felt a strong wind blowing on them instantly, and the clothes on the two of them were blown up in an instant. The clothes are made of special materials, and it is estimated that they will be blown into rags like everyone else now.

  Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye held hands, and at the same time released their own spiritual power to protect their respective bodies. The two of them are now standing against the wind.

  Even though they used mental power to protect them, the two of them still had a feeling that this strong wind would blow them apart, especially when the huge stone touched their mental power, which was also consuming them respective mental strength.

  "Let's go, let's move forward too!" Di Feiye held Tao Yaoyao's hand firmly and started to move forward. I don't know if there was an illusion, but Tao Yaoyao felt that the resistance between the two of them was stronger when they held hands.

  "Husband, let's try to let go. I feel that the resistance between the two of us holding hands is twice that of others."

  "Stand still, let's try!" Di Feiye didn't dare to let go easily, he was afraid that he would let go , my little daughter-in-law will be blown away by the wind in an instant.

  Di Feiye thought for a while, then directly took out a very strong rope, tied one end to his waist, and the other end to Tao Yaoyao's waist. Since they couldn't hold hands, They used this method to Bind each other.

  "What kind of rope is this?"

  "I got the immortal rope from the little Taoist." Although the world of the little Taoist is not the realm of cultivating immortals, it is more or less closely related to the realm of cultivation, so he It can still be opened to a realm of self-cultivation.

  Tao Yaoyao was overjoyed, this bundle of fairy rope was strong enough, the two of them couldn't escape even if they wanted to.

  After the two tied the rope, they let go of each other's hands. The moment Tao   Yaoyao relaxed slightly, she felt a strong blowing force that almost blew her away, but soon, she got used to the powerful force. was correct. After the two of them let go, the resistance they received was doubled, and they walked very easily .

  Speaking of which, the mental power of the two of them is strong enough, so it is very easy for them to walk with mental power as a barrier.

  The two of them quickly walked in front of many retrogrades. They saw many retrogrades along the way, but what made Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye feel strange was that almost all of these retrogrades seemed to be men. , they did not see a woman along the way.

  Di Feiye felt a little bad, his little daughter-in-law wouldn't be targeted, right?

  When they stopped to rest, Di Feiye used his mental power to create a strong barrier, and then the husband and wife put on some make -up, making themselves look mediocre, and then they moved on.

  Along the way, they discovered many worlds. Retrogrades can also rest, and they can also rest with their backs to the wind. At this time, they will replenish some energy.

  Tao Yaoyao found out that what these people eat is the roots of a kind of plant, and when these roots are squeezed, a milky white liquid will be squeezed out, and these people eat this kind of thing.

  It is said that in the world before the end of the world, most of the plants that can produce this kind of milk are poisonous.

  Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye were also tired from walking, and they also sat down with their backs to the wind . There were countless retrogrades behind them, and there were continuous golden lights coming down from the sky. , a rebel will be eliminated.

  "Are we entering a trial world?" Tao Yaoyao directly took out the nutritional supplement, and then handed one to Di Feiye. The situation is unknown now, so don't take out normal food, she is afraid of danger .

  "It should be the world of experience. I observed it with my mental power. I don't know how far the road ahead is. I guess we will be trapped here in the near future." Di Feiye took a long breath, now Trapped here, and someone is watching, so the space is absolutely not allowed to enter, although he didn't say it, but his little wife understood what he meant.

  Tao Yaoyao looked around, there was really nothing in this desert, even if they wanted to find a place to rest for a while, it would be troublesome.

  "Can you use wood-type abilities?" Tao Yaoyao tried to use her mental strength.

  "I don't know how this world is being monitored. Let's be careful."

  At this moment, a retrograde traveler walked up to them and saw the two of them resting. The retrograde traveler directly threw out a small iron The room, this iron room looks very heavy, but there is only room for one person to meditate cross- legged, this person sat cross-legged directly, then slowly opened his eyes, he looked at Di Feiye and Tao Yao Ya, he stopped here because he smelled a woman's breath.

  "Where did you come from?" The retrograde looked at the clothes on the two of them, a little envious.

  "Come from where you came from!" Di Feiye said softly, and he noticed a trace of greed in the man's eyes.

  "Go to the place you want to go? Brother is quite humorous. I said brother want to trade? The woman will belong to me, and the iron house will belong to you, how about it?" This look at Tao Yaoyao is no longer hidden.

  Di Feiye quickly used his mental strength to get Tao Yaoyao behind him, and then said to the man, "Get lost!"

  (End of this chapter)

Chapter 341 A Strange World 2

  The man snorted coldly, "Huh! If you don't like it, you won't like it. Just talk about it. Even if you take her out with such a beautiful woman, you may not be able to keep her. "

  Tao Yaoyao was a little shocked when she heard this man's words. You must know that Di Feiye has made her ugly a lot now. Of course, compared with the crooked man in front of her, her appearance It's still normal, except that the eyebrows are twice as thick and the lips are twice as big.

  Can this be called beautiful?

  At this time, Tao Yaoyao looked at the retrogrades who were walking straight not far away. She suddenly discovered something. The looks of these people were really hard to describe. Comparing them like this, she also wore ugly makeup The Di Feiye looked a little more delicate.

  The man left, Tao Yaoyao frowned and said, "Husband, the people here are surprisingly ugly."

  "Well, I found out too!" It's a pity that the two of them don't know how to pretend to be crooked.

  At this time, Tao Yaoyao took out two monkey masks, "How about we wear this mask?"

  "Isn't that more eye-catching?" Di Feiye took out a ball of ink, "Why don't you put your face on it?" Just black it out."

  "Will the watchers outside see our actions?" Tao Yaoyao asked in a low voice.

  "It shouldn't be visible." Di Feiye had already observed around, and he had also carefully observed the punished people. by the rules here.

  At this time, another rebel came near them. When the man saw Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye, he stopped, and then sat down cross-legged. He looked at the two and said, "Go out like this. No way."

  "What do you say?" Tao Yaoyao looked at this person, who showed a startled expression, "Little girl, you are so beautiful, if you go out like this now, you will definitely be snatched by those who won 't do it Yes, but you will die."

  Di Feiye directly reached out and handed the man an apple, and then said, "Please give me some pointers!"

  The man took the apple, sniffed it with his nose, and said pleasantly, "This is the fruit of the elves. You are from the elves. I heard that the humans there are better-looking. Alas, we humans are so pitiful. We have normal aesthetics, but we don't have normal looks."

  "From this Going out of the training ground, we can go to the human clan. I heard that something happened in the human clan. Most of the women suddenly disappeared, and the women in the clan don't look good, so brothers, not only Your woman will be in danger after going out , even you will be in danger after going out, I heard that those strong men are going crazy when they rob women."

  "Shouldn't the strong be ascetic?" Tao Yaoyao frowned.

  "Speaking of which, who made the living space of our human beings crueler? You have also endured this experience. How difficult is this condition? But I heard that some secret realms are hundreds of times more difficult than this. Those strong people go in once and come out. You just need to relieve the psychological pressure, and finding a woman is one of the ways, sister, it is really hard for you to become a human , if you are an elf, you will live a lot easier than a human!" The man said while taking a bite Apples, the delicacy of apples completely conquered him, he ate up the apples in two or three strokes, not even the seeds were left.

  "It's so delicious. As expected, the elves produce high-quality goods." Speaking of which, he looked around treacherously, then took out a piece of paper and handed it to Di Feiye, "Brother, thank you for the fruit That's right , the map shows the exits from this experience world. The exit on the far right is said to be dangerous, but it's still very safe for you, after all, there are usually no strong ones there. Garrisoned, but the other several exits, no matter when, there are strong guards."

  The man stood up immediately after finishing speaking, "I have to keep going, if it's too late, the time will be exceeded."

  "Thank you!" Di Feiye handed the man two more apples, and the man immediately laughed, "Okay Brother, see you later!"

  After the man left, Tao Yaoyao looked at Di Feiye, "Husband, is this man trustworthy?"

  Di Feiye looked at the map with mental strength, although the map was drawn very It's simple, but it does show several exits, and the rightmost exit is a cliff. It's not easy to get out there, which is probably why no one is watching there.

  "Let's go! We have to go out before that person." Naturally, Di Feiye couldn't believe that person. , it was the first time we met, and he didn't think that person was so kind. If we let that person go out first, maybe They will lie in ambush.

  "Okay! Then let's speed up!" Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye stood up at the same time. After the two of them protected themselves with mental power, they started to run forward quickly.

  You must know that under the condition of mental defense, the two of them will not be blocked by the wind and sand at all, so the speed of the two of them is very fast, unless there is that kind of rest person, no one will notice that the two of them have run to the front .

  The two of them ran for a long time, and when their powers were used up, they slowed down and drank water with their backs facing the wind. After replenishing their energy, Tao Yaoyao looked at Di Feiye, "Husband, are you coming to the exit?"

  "I don't know!" Di Feiye observed the surrounding situation, and then took out the map to observe, and soon, the two of them found that they had already walked more than half of the map, because They saw a boulder on the road just now, and there happened to be a sign of that boulder in this circle. "

  Next, we need to go to the right." "Di Feiye looked at Tao Yaoyao, the two of them had already rushed ahead of everyone.

  "Well, let's continue to speed up our pace and go out when the people outside are not prepared." At this time, Tao Yaoyao's eyes suddenly lit up, "Honey, don't we have an invisibility talisman?

  " It may not be very useful in front of those who go down."

  "So we still have to go to the right." Tao Yaoyao frowned, wondering if they could use the aircraft when they went down the cliff?

  "Let's go first, we'll talk about it when we pass!" Di Feiye put away the map.

  The two continued to move forward. Others couldn't open their eyes when moving forward, but the two of them were not affected in any way because of the mental barrier.

  At this moment, the sky was getting dark, and a voice sounded in the air, "The dark world is coming, and the ghosts are flashing!"

  Tao Yaoyao couldn't help swallowing when she heard this, is it going to be haunted?

  Di Feiye said, "Don't be afraid, let's move forward quickly." They couldn't t be affected by this, and they found the exit soon.

  The two continued to move forward rapidly, and at this time, many blue ghosts that looked like gas appeared on the desert.

  When these ghosts see humans, they will directly pounce on them. It feels like taking a house. survive, it depends on who devoured whom.

  (end of this chapter)

  Yaoyao

  looked at the ghost rushing towards her face. She originally wanted to avoid it, but when she saw the ghost being bounced aside by her mental power, she continued walking.

mental strength." Di Feiye walked and observed his little wife, and saw that his little wife was still very relaxed. He continued to look forward, although he hadn't seen it yet. To the exit, but he could feel that it was not far from the exit.

  The two of them didn't pause at all, but there were more and more ghosts around them.

  The speed of this ghost is not affected by the desert wind at all, and their speed is very fast. They have been persistently following behind Di Feiye and Tao   Yaoyao. At this moment, there are hundreds of people behind them. only ghosts. Yaoyao always felt that these ghosts should be of some use, but what is the use?

  At this time, another ghost touched Tao Yaoyao's spiritual power barrier. Tao Yaoyao's mind moved at this moment, and her spiritual power directly began to devour this ghost.

  What she didn't expect was that her spiritual power absorbed this ghost very quickly. The ghost could be directly transformed into her spiritual power in less than a minute. This ghost is very powerful, Tao Yao Yao's mental power has directly increased from the early stage of the twentieth stage to the middle stage.

  Di Feiye happened to see this scene, he pulled the rope around his waist to stop, and then asked a little worried, "Is this completely absorbed? Do you feel that there is something wrong with your body?"

  Di Feiye When she stopped, Tao Yaoyao also stopped. She exercised her mental power for a while, but she was not hindered in any way, "There is nothing wrong."

  "It seems to be easy to digest!"

  Tao Yaoyao nodded sharply. Nodding his head, "Well, well, yes, it's so easy to digest!" It's almost the same as their spiritual power.

  The husband and wife looked at each other and smiled, and they sat down with their backs facing the wind. Since they can improve their mental strength, they should not miss such a good opportunity now. As for the others, they can be put

  aside for the time being. Naturally as high as possible.

  The two stopped, and so did the ghosts around them, which made it easier for the two of them to practice.

  As long as the two of them sit there cross-legged, those ghosts will rush towards their spiritual power barrier one after another. It is said that because the ghost's body and spiritual power have the same source, no matter whether it is Tao Yaoyao or Di Feiye, Or those ghosts, in fact, they are all attracted by each other.

  It can be said that those ghosts who encountered their spiritual barrier were unlucky, and none of them could escape. so these ghosts were absorbed by their husband and wife.

  Di Feiye, who could no longer improve in the interstellar world, found that his mental power had undergone a qualitative change, and the original spiritual energy began to appear in a liquid state.

  On Tao Yaoyao's side, when her mental strength reached the peak of level 20, the same qualitative change also occurred.

  The two of them practiced like this. When others were afraid of ghosts, they worked hard to absorb ghosts.

  I don't know if it's because they are close to the exit, or for some other reason. As the two of them absorbed, the ghosts around them increased, and more

  and more ghosts gathered around the two of them. Surrounded them all round. night passed in a flash of time, Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye were still surrounded by dense ghosts in the center, and there were still ghosts flying over.

  Not far from them, someone saw this scene, "Oh my God, who is condemned by the gods, and all these ghosts are directed at him?"

  When the man was talking, he took out a talisman from his pocket, and thanks to this talisman, he was not haunted by the ghost. Speaking of which, he encountered countless human beings who were fighting with the ghost along the way, but what happened before him The most spectacular one he has seen, he can't even see what the people surrounded by ghosts look like?

  Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao didn't care about talking at all right now, their aptitudes were already good, after this Day and night of practice, Di Feiye's spiritual power had already been raised to level 26, and Tao Yaoyao's mental strength was also unlimited. It's close to the twenty-sixth level, and the two of them are almost moving forward at the same time.

  Their spiritual sea has also changed from a sea of​air to a sea of​liquid. This kind of qualitative change allows the two of them to see the surrounding situation without even looking at it delicately, just like the one who is holding a spell and looking at them. People on the edge.

  This person they knew was the one who wanted to exchange Tao Yaoyao with Di Feiye earlier, but they didn't expect this person to have such things as spells in his hands.

  Di Feiye observed for a while, this is an explosion talisman, in fact he also has it in his hand, but he is reluctant to drive these ghosts away, these ghosts are all spiritual bodies, very suitable for their husband and wife to practice.

  Time flies, three days and three nights have passed, no one knows how many people have surpassed Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye, even the person who originally planned to surpass them has already rushed ahead of them.

  But no one knew who the by people surrounded these ghosts were, because no one dared to get close to so many ghosts, especially those who had fought with ghosts, and they dared not touch this bad luck again.

  But right now, Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye's mental strength has reached the 31st level in the ghost circle, and their perception of everything around them is even more nuanced.

  At this moment, the wind in the desert suddenly became ten times stronger, and a voice sounded in the air for the second time, "The army of ghosts has been severely damaged, and the commander of the ghosts has appeared!"

  At this moment , the people who were already close to the exit had no time to react, and were blown away by the strong wind. No one was spared. It was a waste of time for them, because the strong wind didn't know how to take them away. Where did they go.

  But this also made Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye discover that those who are blown back by the strong wind will not be killed by the rules.

  Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye were not affected by the gust of wind, they continued to absorb the ghost here, but they also looked around vigorously, what kind of ghost commander was it, and was it a ghost

  ? two of them have absorbed too many ghosts, which makes this experience world more difficult? But even if they knew this was the reason, they wouldn't make any changes.

  The two of them are now working hard to improve their spiritual power. all, only the stronger they are, the more free they can live.

  Speaking of which, as far as the retrogrades they saw, none of them cultivated spiritual power like them. Compared with the naked people, they look like weak chickens, and there are unknown elves here.

  (end of this chapter)

  Chapter 343 Strange World 4

  Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye only know such a small corner of this world.

  But just such a small corner, let the two of them know that the people here are not so friendly to women, the people here are very ugly , but they are the ones who pursue beauty, which makes them both think , Should they also put on an ugly makeup, or else they are not ugly and out of gregarious.

  A day and a night later, Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye didn' t feel the existence of the ghost commander, but their mental strength had already reached level 33.

  The two of them finally stopped to rest for a while now, the ghosts around them were not less, and surrounded them densely.

  "Husband, when do you think the ghost commander will come?"

  "Maybe soon, seeing that these ghosts have been surrounding us densely, we can know that they must be guarding us." Di Feiye looked around, Did not see the so- called ghost commander.

  "Does their leader need to be synthesized?" Tao Yaoyao frowned, "Or will they appear after we eliminate a certain number of ghosts?"

  Di Feiye laughed when he heard that, "Maybe we eliminated them." The number of ghosts is not enough, come on, let's continue."

  "Husband, will there be no problems if we increase our mental power in this way?" Tao Yaoyao looked at Di Feiye, and Di Feiye carefully observed her body." Do you think there is anything wrong with your body?"

  Tao Yaoyao shook her head, "I didn't feel anything wrong."

  "I didn't feel anything wrong either, which means we are still It can be improved." Di Feiye was thinking, how many levels would be the upper limit for their promotion this time?

  Although this world sees people who refine their bodies, it doesn't mean that people with spiritual power don't exist. For example, those elves should have some high-level spiritual powers, right

  ? let's keep working hard!" Tao Yaoyao clenched her fists to cheer herself up.

  The two continued to devour these ghosts. They are devouring these ghosts at a very fast speed, especially Tao Yaoyao. In addition to her own absorption, her space is also absorbing, although Tao Yaoyao has no time to look at herself now. she could feel that the scope of her space should have expanded again, but she didn't know whether the expansion of the space this time meant the living area or the commercial area.

  Another day and night passed in a flash, and another person staggered over near Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye. When he saw these ghosts, a smile appeared on his face, "I'm finally here again!" Came here."

  This person was the ugly guy who wanted to trade Tao Yaoyao at the beginning, he stopped there, took out the iron room, and then sat cross-legged inside, this time he planned to take a good rest.

  The wind is so strong now , I don't know when it will be the leader.

  The man kept looking at the group of ghosts in front of him, and he suddenly noticed something. Among the group of ghosts, a slightly larger ghost head appeared, his eyes immediately widened , and his whole body showed a terrifying look. Expression, no, he has to leave here quickly, the ghost commander appeared.

  This man immediately put away the iron house, and then continued to move backwards. No matter how dangerous the front was, he had to leave here, because there was no place more dangerous than this place.

  Commander of Youling

  ! it is estimated that he will be wiped out as soon as he meets him.

  The man kept going, not even daring to look back.

  At this time, the slightly larger ghost body began to appear, and it seemed to be forming little by little.

  At this moment, Di Feiye opened his eyes. He looked to the top of his head, and then a smile appeared on his face The ghost commander finally appeared.

  Tao Yaoyao also sensed the emergence of the ghost commander, and she also opened her eyes.

  Di Feiye smiled at her, then pointed to the top of his head.

  Tao Yaoyao glanced at it, only a pair of feet remained of the ghost commander.

  Ten minutes passed slowly, and the ghost commander finally appeared all over his body. It was said that Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye had been waiting for a long time.

  Before the ghost commander had time to summon and respond, two powerful hands of spiritual power attacked the ghost commander at the same time. Just as the ghost commander wanted to resist, it was already torn to pieces by the two giant hands of spiritual power.

  Then the ghost commander was devoured by Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye.

  "The energy of this ghost leader is really pure." Tao Yaoyao couldn't help but admire.

  "Yeah, I just don't know how long it will take to form the next one." Di Feiye was a little unsatisfied, and after devouring the ghost commander, he had no interest in devouring these little ghosts.

  Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye didn't absorb it anymore. They waited for about half an hour, and another ghost commander was formed, and the two continued to wait for it to be formed. The formation of the ghost commander is much faster, but it really has no way to resist the powerful Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye.

  The third one, the fourth one... Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye devoured nearly 20 generals from morning to night, and their spiritual powers directly increased to level 36. The The energy of this great commander is really too pure, and it also feeds the appetite of the two of them.

  Time passed and another day passed, when a voice sounded above his head, "The first successful trainee is born!"

  The voice was like a reminder, and Tao Yaoyao felt a little anxious, "Husband, how often do we go out?"

  "No hurry, let's improve." Di Feiye didn't know what to do with his low cultivation.

  "Okay !" Tao Yaoyao listened to Di Feiye, and at this time, she also had time to look at her own space. Although she and Di Feiye stopped absorbing those little ghosts during this time, the space has been constantly changing. absorbed.

  In this space, the area of ​​​​Tao Yaoyao's plantation doubled, the area of ​​​​the living area at the entrance also expanded, and a square appeared between the living area and the commercial street.

  The area of ​​​​the square is not small, and there is a pool in the middle, and there is a statue above the pool, and the statue is exactly what Tao Yaoyao looks like.

  Tao Yaoyao couldn't help frowning, why did such a thing appear, she started calling Naya directly, "Naya, what's the matter? Why did a statue appear?"

  "Master, the reason why the statue appeared is because the master is the space That's why the statue was formed." Naya thought it was a normal thing.

  But Tao Yaoyao didn't like it a little bit, she felt that dead people use statues, obviously she is still alive.

  "Master, the space has been upgraded to one level now, that's why there are such changes. Maybe the next time you upgrade, there will be another change." Naya comforted Tao Yaoyao.

  "What kind of change does it have?" Tao Yaoyao was a little helpless, she didn't like this kind of change.

  (end of this chapter)

 Chapter 344 Strange World 5

  "Master, I don't know about this!" Naya doesn't know much, after all, the development of space is random, and she can't predict it.

  When Tao Yaoyao was talking to Naya, Di Feiye reminded her, "Babe, pay attention, another leader has appeared." This time the leader is a bit big!

  Tao Yaoyao looked at the ghost commander above her head, this should be a big commander, its size is nearly twice as big as the previous commander.

  "I feel that the ghost of this trial place is coming to an end." Di Feiye looked at the commander above.

  "Don't ghost kings appear?"

  "Do you think that during a war, the king who leads one side will appear?"

  "When fighting the Zerg, the Zerg King often appears!" Tao Yaoyao tilted her head.

  "It's not the same, the worm king is too easy to appear, and these ghost kings are not so easy to form, they are also afraid of death." Di Feiye swept towards the far exit, "Destroy it, we should go out "

  "Well, this proving ground should be over soon." Tao Yaoyao nodded, in order to avoid unnecessary troubles, they'd better go out normally , she was worried that they would be trapped in this proving ground after going out. training ground.

  "The formation of the guy above is really slow!" Di Feiye frowned. It seemed that the more anxious he was, the slower the formation of this guy.

  Tao Yaoyao glanced at the ghost commander above, "It must be weak!"

  Hearing this, the ghost commander almost died of anger, these two humans are too impolite, the reason why it formed so slowly It's not because they don't want to fight with them, why don't they leave now ? , it doesn't have to be formed, does it?

  But Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye were just waiting for it to form. At this time, a person beside him rushed out towards the exit, "Run out, there is something coming from behind."

  Di Feiye swept towards it with mental power. When I got to the back, I saw a large dark cloud-like thing appearing behind it, covering the sky and covering the earth. It can be said that there is no grass growing everywhere. No, there is no grass here, and there are no human bones left.

  Di Feiye pulled Tao Yaoyao up, "Honey, we should go now, we won't wait for this great commander."

  Although the resistance of Di Feiye pulled Tao Yaoyao increased several times, his mental power had improved, For him, this little resistance is equivalent to zero.

  Di Feiye's speed was very fast. Although he was taking Tao Yaoyao with him, he soon surpassed the person who warned them. He also added a defensive shield to him, and this guy's speed increased several times in an instant .times.

  The man looked at Di Feiye who surprised him in an instant, and said, he also yelled, he did not expect this person to give him such a big surprise, he followed closely behind Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao, he I think these two are big bosses, and only by following them can I have a chance of survival.

  After Di Feiye dragged Tao Yaoyao away, the ghost commander dismissed immediately. It finally didn't need to be formed, and finally saved a dog's life.

  And at this time, that dark cloud-like thing passed by this area, and the little ghosts who were still staying in this area were swallowed up in an instant.

  Unexpectedly, these things can even devour ghosts.

  Di Feiye noticed this scene, he speeded up, Tao Yaoyao also added his mental strength, and the speed of the two of them was several times faster, and the person behind followed them even harder.

  The dark clouds behind them could be said to be Chasing them closely, but because Di Feiye could see the exact location of the exit, they quickly ran to the exit, which was on a cliff.

  Di Feiye put his arms around Tao Yaoyao's waist and flew down the cliff. When they fell, the person who followed them screamed and fell. He didn't know that it was a cliff.

  Di Feiye was a little speechless, and directly supported him with his mental strength. After all, this person kindly reminded them.

  When Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao landed on the ground, they found that the ground was slightly muddy. It seemed that there had been water here before, but it was almost dry now The

  person who was put on the back fell directly into the mud, but he quickly got up and thanked Di Feiye, "Thank you! Thank you! If you hadn't saved me, I guess this dog's life would have been lost. My name is Sibao, what do you two benefactors call me?"

  "My name is Ye, and this is my wife!" Di Feiye didn't say his full name because he thought it was unnecessary.

  "Thank you, husband and wife." Sibao looked up at Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao at this moment , and then said in shock, "You two should not go to the city, it may be dangerous."

  Di Feiye Looking at Sibao, he said, "Is it because of his appearance?"

  Sibao sighed, "That's right, not only Our human race is hostile to good-looking people, but the elves are even more hostile to beautiful people. If the elves find out, they will kill you."

  "We don't look too good-looking." Tao Yaoyao couldn' t help frowning, the couple had already put on ugly makeup.

  Sibao had a wry smile on his face, "In fact, everyone's cultivation level has improved, and they can also make their appearance look better, but no one dares, because the elves won't allow it."

  "It has nothing to do with them, right?" Tao Yao How could Yao think that the appearance of human beings has something to do with the elves?

  Sibao sighed, "Do you know what energy conservation is? All energies in this world are relative, such as power. Humans have mastered power, and the elves are the weak and sick ones. The elves have mastered spiritual power. , so humans don 't have spiritual power. When he was talking about this, Sibao looked at Di Feiye, and he knew that this person had spiritual power, Ye, you have to be careful, you have spiritual power. I know that I will be hunted down, because human beings can only have power, not spiritual power."

  "What about the appearance? It also follows the conservation of energy?" Tao Yaoyao widened her eyes, God, can it still be like this ?

  "Appearance also follows this rule. The elves have mastered spiritual power. They are relatively stronger than humans, so their appearance can be regarded as being taken away by them. The appearance of humans can only be ugly, while the elves are beautiful. Yes , the more beautiful they are, the uglier the human beings here are. They enforced it before, but all human beings who looked good enough were wiped out by them, but now, they don't need to enforce it at all. more beautiful they are, the uglier humans will be."

  "I don't think this is energy conservation, it's a curse from the elves!" Tao Yaoyao felt that such a strange rule could not exist in this world.

  She glanced at Di Feiye, and Di Feiye nodded. He also felt a curse.

  However, speaking of the two of them now hiding their original appearances, if there is really a so-called conservation law, then there should be two extremely ugly elves in the elves.

  At this time, there was a sudden buzzing sound from the exit above.

  (end of this chapter)

Chapter 345 Weird World 1 The

  three of them looked up at the exit above. The exit seemed to be shrouded in dark clouds, and those things were blocked by an enchantment. I don't know what that thing is, it looks like the size of a bee, but it looks a bit like a mosquito.

  "Swallowing insects! This kind of thing appeared in the trial ground. It seems that except for those of us who have already come out, the rest of us may not survive." Si Bao broke out in a cold sweat. If he hadn't reminded After Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao, it is estimated that he has been swallowed by now.

  Although Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao had questions, they didn't ask.

  Sibao said without waiting for them to ask, "I have to go back to the city quickly. This matter must be reported. Once devouring insects appear, the places where they go can be said to be barren of grass. Ye, you husband and wife Don't go into the city. Although the two of you are strong enough, there are more powerful beings in the city, so don't take risks. You go down the road over there, and when you reach the next village, You Put on an ugly makeup, and then ask the village chief over there to apply for your household registration, so that you can walk normally in this world."

  Tao Yaoyao looked at Si Bao, "Si Bao, why are you Can you see that we are not from this world?"

  Sibao said, "You two have spiritual power and dare to walk with this appearance, it is enough to prove that you are not from this world. In the human world, as long as you look normal Those who belong to my son dare not come out."

  "Sibao, thank you!" Di Feiye said to Sibao seriously.

  "I should be the one to thank!" Sibao smiled, "I'm leaving, and you two will work hard too. I think you two have hope to change the pattern of this world."

  Sibao waved his hands at them, and then quickly walked towards the direction of the city. In fact, from here, the city can still be seen from a distance. Although the houses here look different from the interstellar, but There are also tall castles here.

  Watching Sibao leave, Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye were about to leave when they noticed someone approaching.

  Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye directly hid in a tree on one side, where the big trees were still very dense.

  Soon, a few people appeared near here. They were wearing short kung fu shirts, which Tao Yaoyao felt were easy to imitate.

  At this time, the group of people spoke, "Hey, look, someone fell into the mud."

  "Look, I said pump the water, if someone falls in, we can see it."

  "But Where are the people?"

  "Two people walked that way, and one person went to the city." Someone observed the mud, and When they said there were two people, they pointed to Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao. direction.

  Di Feiye directly used his mental power to erase the traces they left under the tree.

  Tao Yaoyao directly pulled Di Feiye into the space, "Honey, wash it first before going out. I'll let Naya make clothes for this world.

  " After a while, two sets of clothes were imitated, but they were all men's clothes.

  Tao Yaoyao also dressed herself up like a man. The two of them not only painted ugly clothes, but also put birthmarks on their faces. This time it can be said that they are ugly beyond borders.

  After washing and changing their clothes, the two of them continued to look outside. At this time, the group of people hadn't left yet. They had been observing the marks left by Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye.

  "It seems that it is indeed as Hong San said. They are a man and a woman, and they are quite good-looking."

  "He has already left, so what should we do?

  " The head of a village is here, and if he encounters him, he will inform us."

  "Those two may enter the city."

  "Many of us are watching at the gate of the city, don't worry."

  "Then The two of them should have come from the lower realms, and they are considered unlucky to come to our world."

  "Isn't that right, they are good-looking, so they have to be bought and sold like boars."

  "Oh, I heard that the elves are big The priest is coming."

  "What is he doing again?"

  "Yes, there is nothing they can count on on our human side, is there?"

  "I suspect there may be ugly monsters on the elf side. "

  Oh my God, must the elves have gone crazy?" "Is   n't

  it related to the person we want to arrest?"

The most beautiful one."

  "Compared with us, it's much better." Tao Yaoyao and Di   Feiye

  listened to the conversation of these people, and he and Tao Yaoyao remained silent for a long time , this high priest is not coming for them, is he?

really a curse, then the elves were cruel enough to curse themselves too. Otherwise, if there are beautiful people on their side, why would ugly elves be born on their side?

  "Husband, do we still have to go out?"

  "Go out, of course we have to go out, I don't think it's a coincidence that we can appear in this upper world." When Di Feiye was talking here, Di Feiye Feilin suddenly appeared , "Brother, sister-in-law, I finally see you!"

  During this time, she came here every day, but she never saw her brother and sister-in-law, and now they finally appeared.

  Di Feilin looked at the two of them's outfits, and she was a little dumbfounded, "Brother, sister-in-law, is it you?" She hesitated to ask at the moment, because she was happy to say that her brother and sister-in -law had returned, so she rushed She came in, and now she was dumbfounded by the appearance.

  "Yes!" Tao Yaoyao replied.

  "Sister-in-law, what's wrong with you?" Di Feilin was really dumbfounded, why did she dress up so ugly.

  Tao Yaoyao explained the rules of this strange world, and Di Feilin stared wide-eyed, "Oh my God, then I have to inform the people on the interstellar side, and wait for others to go to the upper world." , but you have to be prepared, don't go there in a beautiful way, or you will be finished."

  " Well, I will leave it to you to inform the interstellar people. Your brother and I will go out in a while. We have to think about it." There is a way to get a place there." If she and Di Feiye couldn 't even stand firm, then the people who came behind would be even more crap.

  "Don't worry, sister-in-law, leave it to me!" Di Feilin patted her chest to assure her.

  After Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye saw that there was no one outside, the two of them went out, and Di Feilin immediately rushed to Green Star to report to everyone.

  This is a big event, which one of their interstellar people is not beautiful? Especially my elder brother and sister-in-law are extremely beautiful. If you follow the above rules, the more there are on their side, the uglier the elves of the elves will be?

  (end of this chapter)

 Chapter 346 Weird World 2

  Elf?

  Di Feilin really couldn't imagine what an ugly elf would look like. After all, no matter what the description was, elves were the most beautiful.

  But in the world where brother, sister-in-law and the others lived, De Feilin felt that the elves there were the ugliest things. She felt the same way as her brother and sister-in-law, that world was full of curses.

  Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao had already left the space at this time, and they had to find a place to stay in this weird world.

  The two of them can go back to the space at most now, as for the interstellar side, the world there can no longer accommodate the two of them, their spiritual power is too much higher than twenty levels.

  Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao left the space, and the people who were searching here had already left.

  "How do we go?" Tao Yaoyao glanced at the road here, what should I say? It can be said that there is almost no road here, but it can also be said that there are roads everywhere. The trees here are all tall and tall, but the small flowers and grasses are not enough. They seem to be crawling on the ground. .

  "The aircraft!" Di Feiye directly took out the aircraft, and after the two entered the aircraft, he directly set the invisible state.

  "Where are we going?"

  "Go to the village mentioned by Sibao."

  Tao Yaoyao leaned back on the chair, "Isn't Is there someone waiting for us over there?"

  "We'll see someone sooner or later!" Di Feiye grabbed Touching Tao Yaoyao's left hand, "Besides, they may not be as strong as us!" Those people just now have a slightly higher force value, and they have spiritual powers. Just climbed down.

  "Aren't you afraid of alarming the high priest?"

  "I feel that we will face each other sooner or later. If we can meet now, we can just see how powerful he is." Di Feiye felt that the world was full of challenges.

  Tao Yaoyao looked at him, "That's right, Since that guy has come to the human world, it's good to have a look at him."

  "Is there any sense, he should be coming for us."

  "If it is true There is a so-called conservation of energy, so If the two of us appear, there should be two ugly people on the side of the elves." Tao Yaoyao continued, "Since they have alarmed the high priest, it represents the status of the two people. Very high."

  Di Feiye squeezed her little hand, "Next, we have a tough battle to fight."

  Tao Yaoyao smiled, "It's okay, we can hide if we can't fight!" Hide until they can fight .

  "Yeah!" Di Feiye looked at his little daughter-in-law's unhappy smile, and a smile appeared on his face Speaking of

  which, since he came to this world, although the world is full of strange things, he still feels that he is very relaxed now. He doesn't need to worry about the war with the Zerg, he doesn't need to worry about his brothers, he just needs to take good care of his little ones. Daughter-in-law will do.

  In this world, no one can bother them, after all, apart from each other, they really have no other familiar people.

  The speed of the aircraft was very fast, and they arrived at the village mentioned by Sibao in the blink of an eye.

  This village is a bit dilapidated. From a distance, you can still see the castle of the big city over there, but the people in this village live in dilapidated tents.

  "It's too poor here!" Tao Yaoyao directly scanned the entire village with her mental power. There were hundreds of tents, large and small, in the village. As far as she observed, there was a family in each tent.

  And most importantly, these guys are packing their bags.   "When will we It would be nice to build a stone house, at least the stone house doesn't have to flee to the mountains every time to escape the storm."   "Yes, people in the city always hide at home."

  "Are they planning to move?" Tao Yaoyao looked at Di Feiye.

  "As far as their current behavior is concerned, they should be moving. Are these people nomads?" Di Feiye swept around, and soon he shook his head, "These people are not nomads."

  "Let's wait and see! "Tao Yaoyao leaned directly on the back of the chair, and she planned to rest for a while.

  "Go to sleep, I'll watch over here!" Di Feiye put Tao Yaoyao's seat in a comfortable semi-recumbent position, and then sat quietly in the pilot's seat, although he didn't need him to drive the aircraft at all. But in order to avoid unnecessary troubles, he usually prefers to sit in the driving seat .

  Tao Yaoyao half-lyed on the seat, and soon fell into a deep sleep.

  Di Feiye looked at his little daughter-in-law. When she fell asleep, she was delicate and weak, but when she woke up, she was so powerful that even his husband felt a little useless.

  The people in the village moved very quickly . They came out with their own bags and left without taking care of the tents here.

  There are quite a few people in the village. It seems that there are five or six hundred people, some old and some young. Each of them has a big burden on their backs.

  Di Feiye drove the aircraft and followed these people all the way up the mountain.

  They went up all the way, and stopped almost halfway up the mountain, and then the village chief touched a stone for a long time, and he didn't know what he moved. Soon, a huge cave door opened halfway up the mountain, and then all the people walked towards the hole.

  Di Feiye also followed in with his aircraft. The hole is still very wide.

  Tao Yaoyao also woke up at this time, and after everyone entered the cave, the cave door was closed again

  . long after the cave was closed, Di Feiye heard a rumbling sound outside, and went out with his mental strength. Di Feiye found that the sky outside had changed dramatically. There was a strong wind outside, and the sky instantly darkened.

  The people in the village sighed now, and some people said, "Look at this, after this storm, the tents may not be able to stay." "Let's build it if there

  is no more!"

  "There is no more cloth. "   "Should we report it to the elves so that we can get a reward of one million gold coins?"   "Yes, yes, one million!"   (End of this chapter)

  "Village chief, over there in our village Did someone fall behind?" Someone suddenly called the village head.

  "No, I counted the people, it's all there." The village chief counted the heads, and he counted all the people in his village.

  "Will there be newcomers?"

  "Will newcomers come to our place? What's so good about our place, there is no house."

  "Village chief, next time someone will come to our village If we settle down, let them donate houses to us."

  "Yes, people from outside will build houses, just look at the city, they were the same as us before, but they accepted outsiders , and it became what it is now." It used to be a village over there, but now it has become a city.

  "Okay, if people come again next time, let's ask them to donate a house to us." The village head sighed at this moment, "I recently received a message that two good-looking people will come to our side Come."

  " Good-looking?" Someone's eyes lit up.

  Chapter 347 Weird World 3 The

  village chief sneered at this moment, "Do you want a million gold coins, or do you want your life?"

  "Village chief, what does this have to do with our lives?"

  "Yes, yes. , What does this have to do with our lives?"

  "Do you remember that place in Kanglin?" The village chief reminded the villagers.

  "Kanglin, that is not far from us, the place where the village was wiped out?"

  " Yes, yes, isn't that Kanglin a taboo, and it is not allowed to be mentioned outside."

  "Yes, how about the village chief?" Tell me, what's going on!"

  "Village chief, could it be that Kanglin's destruction of the village was related to outsiders?" Someone guessed the crux of the matter.

  "That's right, that person is good-looking. He broke into Kanglin Village by mistake. The people in the village became greedy. After they coaxed him away, someone reported it to the elves. They got a million gold coins. More than 10,000 yuan was allocated to each family, but they were happy. . His appearance was gone, but his ability was still there, especially he could set fire , and then a few fires came down, and the whole village was wiped out." The village chief looked at the villagers coldly, "Do you think you can escape those strange abilities?"

  "Village chief, that person really knows how to set fire ? It was a young man who asked the question, and he went to Kanglin's place to have a look, and the place did look like a burnt mark, and it can be said that there was no grass growing.

  "He will really set fire. He has already entered the city in the sky, and now he has become a big shot. This is why outsiders dare not talk nonsense, because he is a big shot now. Even if he burns a village, There is no one. People dare to say more. And since ancient times, almost all those outsiders have become big shots in the city, are you sure you want to report it?"

  The village head swept over the people in the village, and the few people clamoring to receive the reward dared not speak any more, they were afraid that they would get the gold coins instead of spending them.

  At this moment, the village head let out a long sigh, and said to the air next to him, "Since you are here, you two foreign guests, please show yourself!"

  Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye were stunned. I thought they had lied to everyone, but I didn't expect that they didn't hide it from the village chief. Just as Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye

  were about to show up, two people appeared behind them. These two people were looking for them under the cliff. , they didn't notice these two just now, did they hide so tightly?

  The village head looked at the two people, "You should have heard what the villagers of our village said just now. People in our village will not cooperate with you, nor will they betray any outsiders. After all, they have never done any harm . We don't need to force the other party to our opposite in our affairs."

  "Old man, you really don't want to cooperate with us? You must know that Brother Dao in our family is the boss of an area. How dare you Offend us?" The

  village head laughed at this moment, "Is it still unknown whether your brother Dao is here?"

  The two glared at the village head, "Old man, what do you mean?" The

  village head laughed loudly, "Some of your brothers are hiding in our village, right?"

  "That's right."

  "Do you know the characteristics of the storm outside? This is the biggest storm in thirty years, and those of you are hiding in our village Brothers, I guess they have all been blown away now." The village chief looked at the two people in front of him and said, "Do you think the people in our entire village are here, so we can be afraid of the two of you?"

  "You want to court death?" These two people are now back to back, looking at the people in the village vigorously. Although they are not weak in fighting power, if the people in the village fight together, they will not be able to resist at all.

  "Village chief, coax them out!"

  "Yes, let the strong wind blow them away.""   Village

  chief, we can't be threatened by these scum."

  "Yes, let the strong wind blow them away!"

The people began to shout together, and one of the two people sneered, "Do you dare to open the secret door? You will die if you open it."

  At this time, several people in the village showed sinister smiles, and several A strong man rushed forward, grabbed the two people directly, and went towards the entrance of the cave. The two felt that they dared not open the stone gate of the cave entrance, so they did not resist, but soon, they did not expect What happened, they were put into a groove, and then the village chief pressed a switch, and the two of them were directly switched outside.

  You must know that there is a strong wind outside at this moment, and the two of them were blown away in an instant. At this time, the village chief looked at Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye's position , "Should the two distinguished guests show their faces? I think our village You two have already discovered the sincerity in the village, right?"

  Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye only showed their figures this time, and when they saw the two of them, The people in the village looked at each other in dismay. How much better.

  The village head smiled and said, "It's enough for the two distinguished guests to return to their original appearance. There is no need to hide from us."

  Hearing the village head's words, the people in the village suddenly realized.

  "Come on, two distinguished guests, show your true colors, people in our village will not receive reward money."

  "Yes, yes, come on, two noblemen, show your true colors, we want to see what good-looking people really are look like."

  The village head said, "The people in the village have never been out of the human gathering place, nor have they seen what the elves look like. Everyone just knows that the elves are beautiful, but we don't know how beautiful they are "

  Di Feiye laughed, "It's easy to see what a beautiful person looks like, let me show you a video!"

  "Video?"

  "Video?" No one in the village understood what Di Feiye said. What is it, but they think this man's voice is very nice. In other words, if the voice is so nice, does this mean that there are some bad-sounding voices on the elves?

  Tao Yaoyao was carefully observing the villagers in front of her at the moment. Speaking of which, although she had not been here for a long time, she seemed to be used to it. The people here looked a bit like Shrek, but they didn't 't look like It's not the appearance of a beast, but the appearance of a human being, and each of them has dark skin, but it is obvious that these people are not black.

  "Everyone doesn't understand what a video is. I'll show it to everyone now, and everyone will know." Di Feiye directly took out a projector, and then directly played a video of Interstellar to the village. You can see it, but the people inside are pretty.

  As soon as the video was broadcast, many women in the village cried. When will they become so beautiful?

  Why are the elves occupying beauty, but they can't?

  As for the men in the village, all of them stared straight at the eyes. The people here were so beautiful that they couldn't describe them. They felt that the elves were not so good-looking.

  "It turns out that human beings can be so beautiful!" The village head sighed directly.

  (end of this chapter)

 Chapter 348 A Weird World 4

  Di Feiye walked up to the village chief at this moment, "Cillage chief, is this world cursed?" The

  village chief stared at Di Feiye with wide eyes, "How do you know?" ?The human beings in the whole world now think that this world must follow some kind of energy conservation, and no one knows about the curse."

  Di Feiye raised his eyebrows, "Where are so many energy conservation? Even conservation can only It is reflected in a person ." The

  village head couldn't help swallowing, "Young man, do you think there is a way to break this curse now? Our village has kept this secret for thousands of years. If there is no There is a solution, I plan to bury it in the soil with the word curse."

  Tao Yaoyao leaned over at this moment, "Village chief, I have a lot of beauty potions here, tell the people in the village If I take it, what will be the consequences?" She intends to sabotage, not only can she get the beauty potion, but if possible, she wants to lure these people to Mo Fei's world for plastic surgery.

  "Is the effect of the beauty potion good?" The village head was moved. He said that watching the person in the video, he shed tears of envy, let alone the women in the village.

  Tao Yaoyao laughed, "I don't know exactly what the effect will be, but it will definitely be better than now, and if everyone in the village takes the beauty potion, wouldn't 't it mean breaking the balance?

  "Break the balance?" The village chief repeated.

  "That's right, breaking the balance doesn't mean breaking the curse in a disguised form?" Tao Yaoyao said inducingly.

  At this time, a young girl next to her said, "Village Chief, can I apply for a test of the medicine ? I will test the medicine for everyone."

  "I can also test the medicine for everyone." Several people around were eager to try it, Tao Yaoyao didn't give it to them rashly, but looked at the village chief, all of this had to wait for the village chief's decision.

  Di Feiye rubbed his chin at this moment and said, "Breaking the balance is actually equivalent to breaking the curse, at least it breaks the curse of appearance." The

  village chief's eyes lit up when he heard it, and he pointed to the six young people around him "My dear guest, give them six to use together."

  Tao Yaoyao immediately took out six beauty potions, and handed them to the six of them respectively.

  The six young men immediately drank the potion into their mouths, and smacked their lips after drinking it. It tasted really good, much better than the roots they usually gnawed.

  At this time, the village head suddenly frowned and said, "If this breaks the balance, does it mean that we will have no food?"

  Tao Yaoyao looked at the village head, "What should I say?" The

  village head took out a tree-like Dongxi explained, "This is our usual food. This is the root of the big tree. The roots of the big trees on the human side all have the vitality of the tree of life, so what we usually eat are the roots. Curse, this tree root will lose the vitality of the tree of life, so don't we have no food?"

  Tao Yaoyao suddenly said strangely at this moment, "This tree root does not suck the vitality of the tree of life, it sucks the vitality of the tree of life. The vitality of the surrounding flowers and plants, okay?" The

  village chief felt a little out of breath, "So what we have endured for so many years is only consuming our own things." Originally, he thought that at least their food came from the elves. edge.

  "Didn't the village chief see that the flowers and plants were all lying on the ground, weak and weak? Their hard work was taken away by those tree roots."

  The village head sighed, "So that's it!" At this moment , he suddenly seemed to think of something, "Does that mean that we can start planting as long as we get rid of those big trees?"

  But soon the village head asked again . It collapsed, "I can't do planting, we don't have any seeds at all."

  Tao Yaoyao smiled, "Village chief, don't be afraid of this, you don't have seeds, but I have." The

  village chief looked at Tao Yaoyao They were all full of excitement, "Let me just say that you two are distinguished guests in our village. As long as we can clear up a piece of land, wouldn't our children in the future be able to eat normal food?"

  At this moment, The people in the village exclaimed, "Ah, Xiao Lan, Xiao Lan, you have become much more beautiful."

  "Xiao Wei has also become handsome!"   Di Feiye looked at Tao Yaoyao's naughty look, and looked at her dotingly. No matter what his little daughter-in-law did, he would support him, especially to make the people in this village look good. After all, they plan to stay here in the future. For a period of time in the village, if there are all ugly human beings around, he is afraid that his future children will become ugly.   After Tao Yaoyao used the beauty potion on these villagers, the effect was not so good. Although the faces of these villagers were a little smoother, they still had a strange shape with big noses and big ears. I took a beauty potion once.

  "My God, my God, this beauty potion is too powerful!"

  Tao Yaoyao looked at the people who had taken the beauty potion, saying that they were beautiful was a bit of a compliment, but they were indeed much better looking than before .

  At this time, the village chief looked at Tao Yaoyao expectantly, "My dear guest, do you still have this potion?"

  Tao Yaoyao smiled, "Yes!" Her purpose is to break this so-called law of conservation.   After taking it For the second time, the condition of these people is considered normal, at least they are no different from normal people, although they have not become too good-looking, but the people in the village feel very satisfied.   Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye also returned to their normal appearance.   Although it is said that these people may take beauty potions again, Tao Yaoyao does not plan to give them any more, and it is already enough to this extent. If it is more beautiful , according to the so-called conservation law, it is estimated that the elves The side is crazy.   At this moment, the village head is holding an earthen mirror to shine on his face. Although he is no longer young, this is really the best look in his life.   He finally waited for the day of change.   "Village Chief, how did you know there was a storm outside?" Tao Yaoyao was very curious about this, after all, neither she nor Di Feiye saw any signs of it before.   "This storm came without warning, and it came so suddenly. It seems strange to you, but our village experiences it once a year at this time, and everyone is used to it." The village chief sighed, "Oh, we The village can't build strong houses, so every year we go up the mountain to hide from the storm several times, and everyone is used to it."   It is precisely because of the habit that everyone always comes in at the last point.

  "If we want to get rid of those big trees, the trunks of those trees can be used to build strong wooden houses." Tao Yaoyao thought for a while and said, with her, she can make the wooden house a little deeper to ensure that it will not be destroyed. The storm blows away.

  "Let's talk about this after we go out. To be honest, the storm every year has made everyone exhausted. How can we have the energy to do other things?" The village chief sighed. He knew the hard work of the villagers, and This thing is really helpless.

  (end of this chapter)

 Chapter 349 Helping the villagers 1

  "Village chief, how long will this storm last?"

  "It will last about three days!" Stone caves can keep them alive. In other villages, it is a good situation for a dozen or twenty people to disappeared at this time of year.

  Tao Yaoyao also asked strangely, "Why is there no sign at all?"

  "If there is a sign, how can it be called heaven's punishment?" The village head sneered, "The high priest of the elves will come at this time every year, As soon as he comes here, the storm will come."

  Tao Yaoyao's eyes widened, "Is he a wind element and a water element?"

  Di Feiye rubbed his chin and said, "As far as the outside situation is concerned, he must be at least level 20 It's gone." The

  village chief was a little confused, "Wind element? What is water element?"

  Tao Yaoyao looked at the village chief with pity, "It seems that the elves have taken away all the good things, and they don 't want to buy them." I blame you for being so ignorant."

  Di Feiye pinched Tao Yaoyao's small face, "Good boy, don't say that." Di Feiye quickly told the village chief about the supernatural power.

  The village head was really shocked. He said with a dark look, "At first I thought we were only lacking in appearance, but I didn't expect that there are so many things we don't know?"

  No wonder, no wonder the elves The clansmen insisted on going up the peak, refusing to give in, so there were so many benefits.

  The village chief clenched his fist, and then he slowly released it, "But even if we know, what can we do?"

  They alone have no ability to change the status quo.

  "Take your time, there is always a chance." Tao Yaoyao sighed, she was not sure whether she would be able to defeat that high priest by uniting with her husband.

  The village chief looked at the villagers. Everyone was a little hungry at this time, and they were all gnawing there with tree roots.   Tao

  Yaoyao felt a little toothache when she saw it, can this tree root be chewed?

  At this time, Di Feiye handed her a section, "Taste it!"

't know where Di Feiye got it, the bark of the root of the tree had been peeled off, Tao Yaoyao tried to take a bite , a bit like cassava, not the kind of tree roots she thought.

  "The breath of vitality is quite strong here." Tao Yaoyao shook her head directly and said, "Husband, I know why they can't awaken their abilities."

  Di Feiye looked at Tao Yaoyao, "It's like eating tree roots. ?"

  Tao Yaoyao nodded, "The vitality contained in this tree root is enough, but at the same time it also has the effect of suppressing the awakening ability." The

  village chief stood aside, and he asked nervously , "If we stop eating This thing now, can we still awaken the ability in the future?"

  Tao Yaoyao directly grabbed the village chief's wrist, and she observed the situation in the village chief's body, "Village chief, your chance to awaken the ability Probably gone." The

  village chief quickly pulled his grandson out, "Girl, help me see Xiaobao!"

  Tao Yaoyao grabbed Xiaobao's wrist, and carefully observed what was going on inside Xiaobao's body. , "Xiaobao's condition is better. If you stop taking this tree root, may have a chance to awaken the supernatural ability in half a year to a year." The

  village chief brought another teenager, Tao Yaoyao He quickly made a judgment. It is estimated that the teenage child will have a chance to awaken the ability after two years of stopping taking it, but whether he can awaken it or not depends on the individual's aptitude.

  The village head touched his face, "At least they have a chance, don't they? Girl, after we go out, we will tidy up the ground and plant crops."

  They old people have no chance, but they still have descendants , their descendants can't do it, then the descendants of the descendants, they have waited for thousands of years, and they can continue to wait, after all, opportunities are reserved for those who are prepared.

  The village head looked at the people in the village, "Try to let the children eat as little tree roots as possible. The less they eat, the greater the chance of awakening the supernatural power."

  "Village chief, what is a supernatural power?" Someone asked , They don 't understand what a supernatural power is.

  Soon, the village chief explained the power to everyone, and when he told them that the root of the tree they ate contained the ability to suppress the awakening, they all couldn't help cursing.

  Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye looked at each other. These people still know how to curse and resist, at least they didn't think of lying down.

  Time passed, three days passed, the village chief opened the stone gate, and the sun was already shining outside, but everyone saw the bright sun outside, and each one of them didn't want to go out of the cave.

  "I suddenly feel that the outside world is terrible." A teenager looked at the outside world with a flinching expression. After all, even the food their ancestors ate for thousands of years has problems. Is there any problem with this sunshine?   "Village chief, we have become pretty, so we won't cause

  any trouble if we go out, right?"

Well, that high priest will disfigure others, even though he looks handsome, but his methods are cruel.

  The village head was worried about other things at this time, he looked at Di Feiye, "Mr. Di, is there any major problem with the air outside?"

  Di Feiye said, "There is no major problem. , do you think you can hide in the cave? "

  The village chief looked at the villagers, "You have to see him sooner or later. We have so many people, what are you afraid of him doing? And I guess he will have to wait for a while. We can build our village well. during this time."

  The village chief looked at Tao Yaoyao when he said this, "Miss, do you have any good ideas?"

  Tao Yaoyao smiled and said, "I am a wood department, and I can help you create a windbreak wall " The

  village chief listened His eyes lit up immediately, "Good! Good!"

  Although the people in the village were unwilling to go out, they still walked down the mountain under the urging of the village chief.

  The places in the village where dilapidated tents were originally set up have become empty, not to mention rags, and there are no shelves.

  The village chief looked at Tao Yaoyao, "Girl, please help me build a windbreak wall." a basic windbreak wall to see how to build their new home.

  This time, the village head decided to make a big move.

  Tao Yaoyao took a look below the ground. Below the ground, there are all the roots of big trees. To be Honestly, she looked at the big trees around her, and then directly used the soil ability to turn out all the roots of the trees below the village. .

  These tree roots were directly piled aside by Tao Yaoyao, forming two hills. If it was before, the people in the village would jump up in surprise when they saw so much food, but now they saw these things, they Everyone was a little bit Disgusted, it was all these things that prevented them from awakening their abilities.

  After Tao Yaoyao cleared the area, she started to plant trees. She planted two rows of trees around the village. The roots of these trees cut off the roots of those big trees.

  The village chief took a look and saw that there were big trees on three sides, and such dense big trees could really help them shelter them if there was a storm.

  (end of this chapter)

 Chapter 350 Helping the villagers 2

  Di Feiye is looking at his little daughter-in-law at this moment, how can he help her next? These people have nothing in their hands.

  Looking at this open space, Tao Yaoyao was actually a little helpless The villagers in this village were so poor that their clothes were almost naked. Asking them to use materials to build a house was like It's like dreaming.

  But she was a little bit reluctant to help them all the time. After all, she was very clear about Sheng Mi's kindness and Mi's hated.

  Di Feiye looked at her, "I don't know what to do next?"

  Tao Yaoyao nodded, she really didn't know what to do.

  "Waiting for the village chief's arrangement!" Di Feiye looked at the village chief. At this moment, the village chief was looking at the surrounding villagers. Their village was really too poor. The same tree roots as the two mountains, nothing else at all.

  How to rebuild the village? They have nothing, except for this piece of land underground, they really have nothing.

  The village chief stomped the land a little helplessly, and Tao Yaoyao's eyes lit up at this moment, "Husband, I thought of a way."

  "What way?" Di Feiye looked at Tao Yaoyao curiously, There is really nothing here, except that my little daughter-in-law's wood-type ability can be used, what else can I use?

  "Husband, the storm here is so strong that houses cannot be built on the ground. What if they are built below the ground?" Tao Yaoyao looked at Di Feiye. She remembered that there was a village in Huaxia before the end of the world , and the houses in that place They are all dug underground, and there is a yard. As long as the drainage system is done, it is still very simple to build a dungeon. After all, there are so many idlers in the village now . She only needs to provide ideas and shovels. These people can do these things. it is done well, there will be no need to avoid the storm in the future."   Tao Yaoyao smiled triumphantly, "Husband, if this method is good, how can we tell the village chief?"

  Tao Yaoyao immediately used her mental strength to describe the appearance of a house, and then passed it on to Di Feiye. lit up, "Honey, this kind of house is good, if the waterproof system If

  "I'll tell him directly what you think, he It will be arranged, but you have to provide the tools they need to dig the underground house."

  "That's no problem." Tao Yaoyao assured directly, although she may not be able to provide that kind of shovel, but a bigger one She can still provide my son's sturdy wooden shovel.

  Tao Yaoyao made a lot of wooden shovels directly with the wood-type abilities, while Di Feiye had already pulled the village chief to start talking, and then they drew on the ground for a long time, the village chief understood Seeing what Di Feiye meant, he immediately started dancing, "Mr. Di, in this way, can we plant some crops on the roof?"

  "If we want to plant crops on the ground, we need to dig deep It's a little bit."

  "That's natural , the people in our village have nothing but strength." But soon the village chief became depressed, what would they do?

  When Tao Yaoyao threw out a pile of wooden shovels, the village head immediately laughed, it's good to have something handy.

  Soon, all the men in the village picked up the wooden shovels and started working under the command of the village chief.

  For the first time digging a cellar-like house, they were still very careful, but thanks to Tao Yaoyao, the The soil surface was reinforced, at least the kind of house that would not collapse when digging, although it took a little effort, but at least digging The house that comes out is solid.

  Under the command of the village chief and Di Feiye's guidance, the men in the whole village dug for a day and a night, and they finally dug out the first cellar-like house. The ones they dug were all very simple. The cellar house is divided into four sides. Although there is only one room on each side, although it is very simple, it is considered good for the villagers. After all, their previous   tents cannot shelter from the wind and rain at all.

them that four households could live in one cellar.

  Tao Yaoyao originally thought about one cellar and one household, but the village head arranged it this way, so she didn't say anything. After all, the previous tent was really too simple, and they could live in such a simple environment. The underground earth house is much better.

  And the most important thing is that there are earth kangs, earth tables and earth benches in the earthen houses, and with the digging of these villagers, the houses they dug out are more beautiful than each other. Although the area is the same, the villagers are all staring at As for the house in the back, as for the first house for practicing hands in front, everyone gave up.

  The village chief was a little helpless.

  On the contrary, Tao Yaoyao smiled, and she said that she can live in this yard.

  The village chief was amused when he heard it. He didn't disagree with Tao Yaoyao's request to occupy a yard by himself

  . month has passed. During this half month, people in the whole village have lived in the cellar house, and they have also discovered the benefits of living in it, because it is really cool. , and the most important thing is that the place is spacious, a family has a long kang, and their children no longer have to lie down and sleep on the ground.

  And most importantly, now Tao Yaoyao started to take them to grow things, because everyone was so eager for normal food, so Tao Yaoyao took everyone to plant vegetables first.

  Cabbage is one of the fastest-growing vegetables, and with Tao Yaoyao's help, it only took three days for the people in the village to eat cabbage, and the most important thing is the cabbage from their families. They are all planted on their own roofs, which avoids digging mistakes.

  Tao Yaoyao observed the distance between the house and the ground, and it was less than three meters. Three meters is enough to plant anything as long as you don't plant the big trees in this world

  . the village head discovered something during this time, that is, there is vitality in the cabbage they planted, and he can feel that the vitality in the cabbage is not weaker than the vitality in those tree roots.

  And the most important thing is that the cabbage is fresh, and Tao Yaoyao also taught them several methods of cooking cabbage, such as boiling, as for frying, Tao Yaoyao didn't say anything, after all, she can't make oil in this world.

  It was salt or something, and Tao Yaoyao provided some for the village.

  The people in the village had other food to eat, and those tree roots were a bit useless. In the end, the village chief took a few villagers to the city to sell the tree roots. They only sold a few gold coins for a day, but Even so, everyone in the village was beaming.

  "Do you know why we can sell a few gold coins? Because people outside think we are good-looking, so they are willing to give us more money." For the first time, the people in the village got the light of our looks "

  Really? Do they really think we look good?" The hearts of the girls in the village soared. You must know that in the past, they had no right to choose a spouse at all. They were old enough to let their family members marry one. But it's different now, they want to marry into a good place by virtue of their looks.

  (end of this chapter)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.9K 1.2K 190
Author:Peach blossoms for wine 13 Category: Danmei Zombies are rampant, and Ye Qingrang relies on a broken jade sachet and wood powers to move fo...
6.7K 96 44
An acid rain begins the journey to the end of the world. Lan Shiruo wanted to repay her adoptive parents for their kindness in rebirth, but she didn'...
17.7K 269 25
Author: eat that glutinous glutinous rice balls Category: Science Fiction Space Novel Link : https://www.69shu.com/txt/40795.htm 🚨Be aware before st...
10.4K 82 37
Author: Zhaixingzhuzhu Category: Online Games Science Fiction Novel Link : https://m.shubaow.net/274/274717/ In the apocalypse, when viruses broke ou...