✔Interstellar Farming: Comman...

By prince05026

Author:Li Xinyu Category:Science Fiction Space Novel Link : https://www.69shu.com/txt/40804.htm Mecha wrecka... More

Announcement
1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-100
101-110
111-120
121-130
131-140
141-150
151-170
171-190
191-200
201-210
211-220
221-230
231-240
241-250
251-260
261-270
271-280
291-310
311-330
331-350
351-370
371-390
390-410
411-430
431-450
451-470
471-490
491-510
511-530
531-550
551-570
571-590
591-610
611-630
631-650
651-658
659-END
Ending 2-6

281-290

494 12 1
By prince05026

Chapter 281 School has started 7

  Chen Yang took two steps and planned to pick fruits to earn points. Although he already had a lot of points, he was still a little worried. He suddenly felt that he shouldn't remind his star master, he I'm afraid that her curiosity will become heavier, what should I do?

  Chen Yang quietly inquired about the specific time of the flower viewing party by his own means, and then ran directly towards the abandoned city. , he was a little worried about his Star Master's curiosity Heart, especially her own is very strong, she was afraid that she would not take this matter to heart.

  It can be said that Chen Yang's heart was broken. When he went to Wen Zicheng's office, Lilia happened to be there, and she sent the information of everyone in the planting department.

  "A Yang, why are you here?" Wen Zicheng looked at Chen Yang.

  Chen Yang sighed, and then babbled about the flower viewing feast, at this moment Lilia's face became ugly, "Brother Yang, you mean that this flower viewing feast is for trafficking in women Banquet, right?"

  "Then what is it?" Lilia's face became particularly ugly, "Just now a girl from the third class gave me an invitation card, and she also told me that if possible, she can ask the head chief to join me.

  " Looks good , "What's the girl's name?"

  Lilia directly pulled out the girl's information, and the girl's surname is Yun.

  "Yes, you go now, you must tell Yaoyao about this matter, no, I have to ask my mother to tell Yaoyao too, she will not ignore what the elders say." Wen Zicheng immediately walked out of the office, this time This thing needs to be done as soon as possible, the banquet will be two days away, he is really afraid that Tao Yaoyao will be fooled.

  But when he left the office, he looked directly at Lilia, "Lilia, you don't want to go back to Blazing Star before the banquet."

  Lilia nodded quickly, "Well, don't worry, the city lord, I won't It would be so stupid, I will go home now, so I don't want to be with them." She was really afraid that someone would come to lie to her again.

  Lilia's eyes lit up when she heard that, "That's right, after these people are caught, it's just right to throw them in the Imperial College and prevent them from coming to our Green Star."

  "Well, that's it Do it, just be careful, don't let those people kidnap you." Wen Zicheng did not forget to remind Lilia.

  Lilia nodded, "Okay, I will be careful." She is much more familiar with Green Star than those people, and she will not give them a chance.

  Lilia went directly to the orchard, and Chen Yang also told Tao Yaoyao about it, Tao   Yaoyao narrowed her eyes slightly, did she give these people a good face, and made them think about it again? Looking at the people around her. also began to pay attention to Lilia in the following time. She didn't expect that several people actually invited Lilia.

  Lilia also pretended to be innocent and asked one of the girls, "Student Hui Miao, what kind of banquet is this banquet? Do I need to do anything to prepare?"

  "Oh, thank you!"

  "Why are you polite, I still have several invitation cards here, and I can invite some more people." Hui Miao took out a stack of invitation cards.

  Lilia asked again, "Is this flower-viewing party held often?"

  Lilia looked at Hui Miao in shock, "Are you going to participate too?"

  "Of course, I've asked you all out, and I will naturally participate." Hui Miao said strangely, she has invited people to go, so naturally she, as the host, has to go too.

  Lilia was a little stunned. Can she say that this girl is stupid and naive? Is her brother planning to sell his own sister too?

  Lilia sighed, she doesn't know what to do now, what should this girl do if she looks silly and innocent?

  Afterwards, Lilia was quietly invited by two girls from Class Two, and she could feel that these two girls had malicious intentions.

  Lilia began to think about whether it was time for her to drop out of school, but thinking that the planting department would move to Green Star soon, Lilia decided that she would stay in Green Star until the school moved here, and she did not plan to move to Green Star again. Going to Blaze Star, she felt that her brain couldn't play with these people.

  Tao Yaoyao called Lilia to her side, Lilia was still a little dazed.

  Tao Yaoyao patted her on the shoulder, "I 've recovered!"

  Tao Yaoyao also thought about it just now, but she really saw that the girl in Hui Miao was very sincere, maybe she really didn't know what the flower viewing party was all about.

  Tao Yaoyao directly asked Lilia to quietly call Hui Miao out.

  Hui Miao was a little unclear, so when Tao Yaoyao took out the invitation, Hui Miao was a little confused, "Is the chief going too? I have a lot of invitations here, you can take whatever you want." After finishing speaking She also took out all her remaining invitations.

  Hui Miao smiled and said, "Chief, I just got this thing today, and how many are you sending out?" I was going to give it to the girls in the class, but this happened when I arrived at school, so far, I have not given one to Lilia."

  "That's good!" Tao Yaoyao Sighing, she began to rummage through her wristwatch, and soon brought some things about the flower viewing feast on the dark web to Hui Miao.

  Hui Miao's face became uglier the more she looked at it. Originally, she thought that her brother wanted her to learn more, but now seeing the information in front of her, her whole mentality collapsed a bit, "How could he be like this? Son? It's already been agreed that after I graduate, I'll work hard to earn money to support my family, but he's so impatient now?"

 Chapter 282 Flower Appreciation Banquet 1

  "Huimiao, if you want to open some, that's just your brother, not your parents!" Lilia sighed, you can't ask too much for an elder brother, can you?

  "But the oldest brother is like a father, isn't it? My parents died early, and my elder brother and I grew up dependent on each other." Hui Miao's eyes were a little red.

  "Did your elder brother earn your tuition for you?" Tao Yaoyao looked at Hui Miao and asked.

  "Then you don't owe him anything." Lilia said immediately after hearing this, even if They grew up together, and they are not the same parents, she can almost imagine that Hui Miao's brother is definitely the kind of mercenary Otherwise, he would not encourage his younger sister to participate in this kind of banquet.

  Tao Yaoyao rubbed her chin at this moment and said, " I remember there was a flower viewing party a while ago, and it was on the news."

  "Chief, that's different." Hui Miao wiped away her tears at this moment, and she continued, "That was a temporary name change. Originally, the banquet was a blind date banquet for the Commander, but because the Commander had an official appointment , it had to be changed in the middle. That banquet was definitely very serious, not like this one at all. They are committing a crime."

  "It should depend on whose family opened it, right?" Hui Miao said at this time, "I remember that this flower viewing banquet was held by the Yun family, and I heard from my brother that it is also the Yun family's flower viewing banquet." It's kind of interesting." She didn't understand it before, but she thinks she understands it now, obviously the elder brother knew what the flower viewing party was all about, but he still let her go, and even asked her to invite her friends to go.

  Really too much!

  Tao Yaoyao looked at Lilia. The one who invited Lilia earlier was a lady from the offshoot of the Yun family. Does that lady really not know what happened?

  So now the Yun family is planning to attack the people around her again.

  Tao Yaoyao felt that she was really a tiger who didn't show her power, and they treated her like a sick cat.

  Hui Miao had sorted out her mood at this time, she wiped away her tears, "I've decided, I'll stay in Green Star for a while, and I won't go back!"

  and said, "You can decide for yourself. There are hotels in the Abandoned City, and the value is very low."

, "Okay, chief, I understand, thank you Chief!"

  Hui Miao and Lilia left, Tao Yaoyao teleported back to her Green Star home, she sat directly on the swing behind the ship, to be honest, she saw the sadness in Hui Miao's eyes just now, In fact, looking at her heartbroken, Hui Miao regards her elder brother as her only relative, but her elder brother regards her as a cash cow, and now he thinks that the money is low and wants to squeeze it dry.

  Tao Yaoyao took a look, this call was from a stranger, she could have ignored it originally, but she had a feeling that this call might be asking her to attend the flower viewing party again.

  Tao Yaoyao answered the phone. At this moment, Tao Lin's voice rang out from the phone, "Yaoyao!"

  "Who are you? Do I know you?" Tao Yaoyao's voice was very indifferent.

  "I don't have a father!"

  "Tao Yaoyao, I just came to inform you today that you will accompany your father to a banquet the day after tomorrow."

  "I don't know you!" Tao Yaoyao It is very clear, it is indeed the flower viewing feast again.

  Tao Yaoyao laughed when she heard this, "Really? Then what kind of banquet does Mr. Tao Lin invite me to?"

  "The Yun family's flower viewing banquet, Their family holds it every two years, and it is very famous, and everyone loves to attend their flower viewing party.

  I think Mr. Tao Lin should take Tao Lele there! Tao Yaoyao really wanted to make this world a reality. There is no such person anymore, because she is too disgusting.

  "We are only three months away, you think she is young?" Tao Yaoyao suddenly felt funny.

  "Tao Yaoyao!"

  "Sorry, Mr. Tao Lin, I have nothing to do with you now, and don't look for me if you are attending any banquet." After Tao Yaoyao finished speaking, she directly disconnected the phone, and she was really disgusted by Tao Lin again.

  "Hey, why are you here?" Tao Yaoyao looked at Di Feiye in shock.

  "I just came here!" Di Feiye also came here because he wanted to see Tao Yaoyao, but he didn't expect to feel a change in the space as soon as he came, and then he came directly to catch Tao Yaoyao.

  Di Feiye hugged her and sat on the sofa, " You look a little ugly, what happened?"

Why those people are staring at his little girl, think about it carefully, it must be because of the little girl's ability.

  Speaking of which, Tao Yaoyao has such a powerful ability, it would be strange if no one was staring at her, and the most important thing is that there will be some clones at the banquet, those guys probably want to meet them if they can't Those who come to Tao Yaoyao should get more clones.

  "They are eyeing your abilities, and they probably want to clone you perfectly, so you must not go to that banquet. They have potions to suppress abilities, which is too dangerous!" Di Feiye reminded Tao Yaoyao.

  (end of this chapter)

 Chapter 283 Flower Appreciation Banquet 2 Tao   Yaoyao

  narrowed her eyes slightly, "So this flower appreciation banquet may be a trap aimed at me?"

Daoer, don't underestimate them, since ancient times, there have been countless masters who have been killed by the Yun family."

  "Why do you think so?"

  "Clones can not only clone women, but also men, right? Those men who attended the banquet It is also the eyes of the Yun family, as long as they have supernatural powers, they will become the targets of the Yun family's cloning." Tao Yaoyao looked at Di Feiye very seriously, "The cloning only needs to extract genes, and it shouldn't kill people, right?"

  Di Feiye looked his head, "That's not clear, how can you know that the person who came out won't be a clone?"

  Di Feiye narrowed his eyes slightly when he heard this, "It's really possible!"

  "It feels so scary!"

  Di Feiye put his arms around Tao Yao directly . Yao said, "Don't worry, I will send someone to investigate, clones are easy to detect."

  "Yes, in fact, the entire interstellar has banned human clones several times, but everyone has been taught repeatedly, there is really no way!" Di Feiye touched Tao Yaoyao's Long hair, "Don't think too much, these things are not for you to think about, you just need to go to school happily now."

  Tao Yaoyao leaned into Di Feiye's arms, "I would like to go to school quietly, but the Tao family will not stop there, Tao Lin jumped out today, maybe a few more people will pop up tomorrow"

  Speaking of which, there is a Tao family behind Tao Lin, I am afraid that those people will come out one by one to kidnap her morally, it is really annoying enough!

  If they come to make trouble, there is really no need Show mercy to them!

  Tao Yaoyao laughed, "Brother Ye thinks they can bully me now? Don't worry, I won't give them another chance to bully me. Besides, the one being bullied is the original owner, and they have already killed him." Speaking of this, Tao Yaoyao's face turned cold, "I borrowed the original owner's body, but she hasn't avenged her yet. I think the original owner's becoming stupid has something to do with Tao Lin's family."

  "Do you think they will still frame me?" Tao Yaoyao looked at Di Feiye.

  "Didn't you see Tao Lin's attitude? He must know what kind of banquet a flower viewing banquet is, but even if it is like this, he will take you there, little girl, don't follow his way, don't just because He is your father, so you should be soft on him."

  Tao Yaoyao smiled, "Don't worry, I don't like them."

  Soon, Di Feiye stopped what he was doing, and looked at Tao Yaoyao, "Little girl, you 've been on their beauty hunting list, no wonder so many people want to invite you, as long as you are invited, You can directly reward 10 million star coins."

  "Tao Lin is not short of star coins, right? Some time ago, he went to the academy with 300,000 star coins to line up to renovate the backyard!"

  "You didn't let them line up?"

  " The villa is also sold?"

  "Sold!" Tao Yaoyao smiled. Said softly, "They bother me, and I won't let them have a good time." One by one, they dangled in front of her eyes, clearly wanting to remind her that the hated between they have not been avenged yet.

  Tao Lin moved to the Tao family's old house. To be honest, he felt aggrieved living here, but now if he was asked to spend star coins to buy a villa, he would not be willing to part with it. After all, three billion The star coins paid back the original rent, plus the expenses during this period, there are only 2.8 billion left, and the star coins are really spent less and less.

  Tao Lin came here for the follow-up, after all, as Tao Yaoyao's father, he has more rights to control everything about his daughter than others, doesn't   During this period of time, Tao Lin was secretly thinking about how to trick Tao Yaoyao into the flower viewing banquet, but he didn't expect to be rejected the first invitation .

  Tao Lin is now thinking about how to bring Tao Yaoyao there. It's clear that it's impossible to get the invitation, but if you control her while she's not paying attention, there should be no problem.

  Tao Yaoyao sneezed suddenly, she was eating with Di Feiye, and Di Feiye looked at her worriedly, "What's wrong?"

  Tao Yaoyao shook her head, "I feel like someone is plotting against me."

  Tao Yaoyao rubbed her chin and said, "I guess they won't let me live here "

  "Just turn off the optical brain!" Di Feiye looked at the optical brain in Tao Yaoyao's hand.

  Tao Yaoyao shook her head, "It can't be closed, I have to see who will trouble me."

  Tao Yaoyao smiled, "I will trap the rest of the people here except for the one from the Yun family."

  "Be careful of them causing trouble!"

  Tao Yaoyao shook her head "It's okay to make trouble, but it's very likely that they will be full." There are many kinds of natural food in the point store, and she is really worried that the students will exchange all their points for natural food. The child will really be full.

Chapter 284 Flower Appreciation Banquet 3

  That night, all the students of the planting department were left in Green Star. After all, as long as Tao Yaoyao didn't activate the teleportation, none of them could go back

  . happy, but it was Miss Yunshang who was in a hurry, because the banquet was about to start, and she hadn't invited Tao Yaoyao yet, this incident broke her down a bit, she was even thinking about So, did she receive all the girls in the planting department before she coaxed Tao Yaoyao?

  However, this Miss Yunshang also thought too much, because she was the only one who was sent away that night.

  At night, Tao Yaoyao and Lilia quietly carried Yunshang back to the Imperial College, and then sent her directly back to her dormitory.

  Tao Yaoyao smiled, "We will not leave Green Star from today until the end of the banquet, what can they do?" "

  What if someone insists on going back?" Lilia was worried about the students causing trouble, after all, this flower viewing party is still very attractive to some commoner girls.

  No matter how good the environment of Green Star is, no matter how delicious the natural food is, it can't stop those girls from wanting to fly to the branches and become phoenixes.

  Early the next morning, several of Yunshang's followers found that Yunshang was no longer there, and they were in a hurry, so they went to Tao Yaoyao to report that Yunshang was missing.

  Tao Yaoyao told them that Yunshang had returned to Imperial College directly. The news stunned the girls. They had received Yunshang's invitation to attend the flower viewing banquet at Yun's family. Yunshang had said that the banquet It is very easy to find a rich second-generation boyfriend online, so they all have a little bit of careful thinking.

  Tao Yaoyao looked at them and asked, "Yunshang invited you to the Yun family's flower viewing banquet, right?"

  Tao Yaoyao smiled , "Let me tell you one thing, if you are sure to go, I will send you back."

  Tao Yaoyao told them about the flower feast. The place where Mr. Wang and grandson hunted for beauty, and most importantly, these women didn't know where they went in the end. Anyway, the women who had attended the banquet up to now have been lost.

  Tao Yaoyao looked at these girls, "If you are sure you want to participate, I can send you back now "

  "I'm not going, I'm just here to earn points .I saw that there are gene repair medicines here. My father's health is not good. I just earned one for him to take home during this time." Speaking of this, she Looking at Tao Yaoyao, "Chairman, can I take it back ?"

  "You can take it back with the points you earn." Tao Yaoyao really has no shortage of such things. The students are also good, what she needs now is to accumulate the popularity of green stars.

  "Thank you, chief, I'm going to work." When the girl was speaking, she sent a message to her family members directly, and then turned off the optical brain directly. Since she knew that Yun Shang had no good intentions for them, she I don't want to contact that woman anymore.

  And they also knew very well that there was no need for the chief to lie to them, because there was no conflict of interest between them.

  Tao Yaoyao persuaded these girls, and then asked Chen Yang to inform everyone that they will stay here for the next week, and the points they earn can be exchanged for things they need to take home.

  At this moment, everyone is boiling, because gene repair medicine is something that everyone needs. Some people only have a week to listen to it. to earn more points, they are planning to keep going. After all, after a week, they have plenty of time to rest. .

  This day was relatively quiet. Although Tao Lin made several phone calls, Tao Yaoyao hung up on them all. She was too lazy to listen to that man. The title of father was applied to him, and that was a way of saying goodbye to his father. The word is insulting.

  That night, Di Feiye stayed with Tao Yaoyao for a while, and then went back to work, and Tao Yaoyao slept very comfortably that night.

  Waking up in the morning, Director Qiao showed up with the teachers of the planting department. Some teachers had been to Green Star before, and some teachers came for the first time. These teachers were attracted by the plants of Green Star, but soon they knew After discovering the existence of the points mall, these teachers exchanged their point cards one by one, and began to work hard.

  Instructor Mu called Tao Yaoyao aside, "Someone in our class said that you restricted their freedom, what's going on?"

  Tao Yaoyao was stunned, no one in their class said they wanted to leave , to be honest, if they insisted on leaving, she wouldn't stop them, so why did this person sue quietly?

  Tao Yaoyao saw Vivian's name, and she was a little speechless, "Mr. Mu, I'll call her over. If she really wants to go back, I really won't stop her."

  Tao Yaoyao sighed, and told Tutor Mu about the flower feast, and Tutor Mu immediately turned sullen, "I can't let her go back, if she keeps messing around, I'll shut her up tightly."

  Tutor Mu didn't agree Allowing any of his students to make mistakes, the last time he had an accident in the Xinghe Field, was enough for him, and it was absolutely impossible for him to send his students to that kind of place again.

  "Mr. Mu, I'm afraid she will sue us. After all, people have personal freedom."

  At this time, Tao Yaoyao looked at Vivienne with mental strength At this time, Vivian was a little absent-minded. She frequently looked at the entrance of the orchard. She hoped to see the figure of Teacher Mu. In this way, she could Get out of here asap

  . not-so-good news. It turns out that Vivienne likes a nobleman. Although Vivienne's family is also rich, their family does not have the qualifications to go to that nobleman, so Vivienne thought it was an opportunity to participate in the flower viewing banquet this time.

  If Teacher Mu hadn't told Vivian's parents what was going on, her parents would not have known that this banquet was so special.

 Chapter 285 Flower Appreciation Banquet 4

  Vivian's father almost vomited blood immediately, so he directly gave the temporary custody of Vivian to Teacher Mu, "Mr. I'm back to Flame Star."

  Attending such a banquet was like dying.

  Vivian's very father was sure that if her daughter was chosen by other nobles, it would be useless for her to resist, and she might even lose her life in the end.

  He only has such a daughter, so he absolutely does not allow his daughter to make such a low-level mistake.

  who I am? where am i Dad doesn't want me anymore?

  Vivian didn't come back to her senses for a long time, until Instructor Mu told her, "Vivian, for the next week, all students of the planting department must stay in Green Star, so when you want to leave, The teacher won't approve."

  Instructor Mu sighed, "Your dad has already told me about you, Vivienne, I have temporary custody of you now, and I don't allow you to go."

  "Instructor Mu, I only have this one time Here's your chance ."

  "This time it's not your chance, but your hell, understand? From now on, you will stay in Green Star, and you are not allowed to go anywhere for the time being." Instructor Mu is very firm, he does not allow his students It doesn't matter if the student hates him for making this kind of mistake, as long as the student's future is not damaged in any way, it is enough for him.

  Lilia ran to Tao Yaoyao's side, and complained about Vivian to Tao Yaoyao, "Chief, the guy Vivian likes is not a good guy at all, that is, he looks a little better, and Vivian I don't think it's possible for that person to save her."

  Lilia whispered at this moment, "Chief, that person's name is Di Feichen, and he's the commander's cousin. I know that person is not a good person .

  When Tao   Yaoyao heard this, she immediately frowned, "That person doesn't look like he can save people!" She even beat that guy some time ago!

him, and he threatened me once, but I beat him away."

  Lilia is now more sure, that Di Feichen is absolutely Not the one who saved Vivian.

  "Chief, Vivian won't run out by herself?" Lilia was a little worried.

  Lilia felt that she had too many things to worry about, " Chief, I'm going to earn points."

  "Go! Go!" Tao Yaoyao waved her hand, and Lilia ran away directly. There is nothing better than earning points As for the matter of Vivienne, in fact, it is not their business. No matter what, it is Vivienne's own choice , and there is really no way for others to make decisions for her.

  Instructor Mu really locked up Vivian, and he also asked Wen Zicheng for help. When Wen Zicheng heard that there was such a thing, he quietly called a team of expeditionary troops and asked the expeditionary army to take care of Vivian. stand up.

  But even if he knew the unfairness of this matter, Dongyang couldn't explain it, after all, this was a banquet hosted by nobles.

  At noon, Tao Yaoyao was sent a lot of news from the dean, and several family members invited her, and even gave the college a lot of benefits, but they were all directly rejected by the dean, and he even sent these families to her . He also moved to the side of the line, and he planned to wait for Tao Yaoyao to come back and ask her if she wanted to help the kind people who were upset these days.

  Tao Yaoyao's phone calls are no longer available, and this is what Di Feiye asked Noah to explain.

  . Noah came directly to Tao Yaoyao, "Little ancestor, do you want to participate?" If the little ancestor wants to participate, he will accompany the little ancestor.

  "Since I know that these people have bad intentions, it is impossible to go." Tao Yaoyao is not stupid, and the most important thing is that she is not Lin. Does those people have any special means, in case they It's not good if you can control the supernatural beings.

  And most importantly, Tao Yaoyao didn't want to expose her space.

  Noah specially eaves dropped on some news, and he said to Tao Yaoyao cautiously, "My little ancestor just now had more than 20 phone calls from Tao's house, it seems that Tao Lin has brought the matter of the flower viewing party to Tao's house It's over."

  Tao Yaoyao smiled, " I don't even recognize my father, what are those people?"

  Noah was right when he heard it, "That's right, just don't bother with them." The

  Tao Yaoyao narrowed her eyes and said, "The call came in, I want to see what they will say?"

  As soon as Tao Yaoyao's voice fell, Noah immediately opened the shield, and then the phone rang directly.

  Tao Yaoyao answered the phone , and soon Tao Lin's voice came from the opposite side, "Tao Yaoyao, what's the matter with you, did your father stop answering calls?"

  " Tao Yaoyao, even if you deny it, I'm still your father, you'd better come back to the banquet obediently now, or I will expose your scandal."

  "My scandal is still Tao's father.The scandal of the family? Mr. Tao, do you want to let the entire interstellar people know how you spoiled your concubine and killed your wife?"

  (End of this chapter)

Chapter 286 Flower Appreciation Banquet 5

  Tao Yaoyao's words made Tao Lin's face turn green, and he said angrily, "Your mother and I have divorced a long time ago."

  "When did I divorce a pregnant woman?"

  "That means there is no divorce? Since there is no divorce, then Tao Lele is only three years younger than me Where did Yue's sister come from?" Tao Yaoyao's voice was particularly gloomy at the moment, "Tao Lin, I haven't troubled you yet, I hope you don't bother me.

  " Enraged by this daughter, he really wished he could go back to a year ago and strangle that silly daughter to death, so that there wouldn't be so many troubles.

  sighed, "Oh, just playing this trick, it doesn't arouse my interest at all."

The Yun family was a little anxious. To be honest, the person they were going to receive this time had a very special identity , and the other party had asked to see Tao Yaoyao by name. The Yun family thought that even if they couldn't invite them, they could get them, but It turned out that none of them knew where Tao Yaoyao went.

  Even those people who restrained Tao Yaoyao disappeared.

  Those natural foods are so delicious, it would be great if they could get the agency of those natural foods.

  The Yun family is thinking deeply now, not only do they want to catch Tao Yaoyao for that person, they also want to get Tao Yaoyao themselves, especially the natural food in Tao Yaoyao's hands, and the green star planet, and countless fruit trees.

  These things tempted the Yun family...

  "What should we do now? Who can restrain that woman Tao Yaoyao." Patriarch Yun frowned. It's afternoon, if the person didn't get it, the Yun family would be destroyed if he came, right?

  "Lilia and Chen Yang from Imperial College have been taken away by her, and even the entire planting department has been taken away. I feel that there is no one who can be cared about by that girl."

  "I remember that the Tao family said that they have something to do with Tao Yaoyao."

  "What do you mean? Tao Lin has a daughter named Tao Yaoyao, but that daughter is a fool."

  "Then what else, Speaking of the Tao family is not talking about the Di family, I remember that the first family that Tao Yaoyao reformed was the Di family, right? Where is the lady from the Di family now?" Patriarch Yun suddenly thought of Di Feilin, and he suddenly felt that others might No, but considering Tao Yaoyao's relationship with the Emperor's family, Di Feilin should be enough to lure her into the bait, right?

  "Patriarch, we took Di Feilin away. The commander is not easy to mess with. Besides, Miss Di's father is also the president of the Presbyterian Church." are you crazy? Who is wrong to offend, that crazy critic Di Feiye?

  "As long as we finally put the little girl of the Di family back safely?" After all, their target is not the young lady of the Di family, is it?

  The Yun family took action very quickly, because Di Feilin was unprepared, and was really kidnapped by the Yun family, and not only was she alone, but the group who followed her to meet Tao Yaoyao All the little girls were kidnapped.

  Tao   Yaoyao soon received a message from Yun's family, with pictures and a sentence, "If you want her to be well, come to the banquet obediently!" In a hurry, she called Di Feiye directly and asked her where Di Feilin was now.

  Di Feiye asked her what happened, and Tao Yaoyao directly sent the threatening message.

  Di Feiye was furious, why did these people provoke him again and again ? provoke his girlfriend, after all, the girlfriend is so powerful, and he is protecting him, so he is not worried at all, but now he has provoked his sister, does this really treat him as a sick cat?

  "Let's go, let's go back to Blazing Star." Di Feiye appeared directly beside Tao Yaoyao, grabbed her waist and went directly to the teleportation tree.

  Lilia and Chen Yang happened to come over to find Tao Yaoyao at this moment, and the two of them saw this scene directly.

  "It's the Commander, that's right! I didn't expect the Commander to come together with the chief."

  Chen Yang immediately looked around vigorously, "Lilia, we must be vigorous about this matter, if people know about it Things, both the Commander and the Chief will be in trouble." After all, the Commander is assigned by an official.

  Lilia immediately covered her mouth when she heard that, and then looked around vigorously. She didn't see anyone else, so she breathed a sigh of relief, "Chief, they seem to be going to the teleportation tree."

  "Well, she was with the commander, and she must have gone there for Di Feilin." Chen Yang sighed, "I didn't 't expect the chief to be caught by someone's weakness after all."

  "It may not be a weakness, but the commander's combat effectiveness, Want to save his sister, isn't that a matter of minutes?" Lilia was not worried at all, after all, she believed too much in the ability of her idol Di Feiye, and her chief was not weak, but she didn't usually show it. I don't know where the Yun family got the courage to dare to provoke the Chief and the Commander, it's almost deadly.

  Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye teleported directly to the dormitory, and it was already five o'clock in the afternoon, and the entrance time for the banquet was five o'clock.

  The Yun family's flower viewing banquet was held in the backyard of their house. When Tao Yaoyao arrived, there were already many members of the Yun family, and Tao Lele was among the people present. When Tao Lele saw Tao Yaoyao, There was a weird smile on her face, she knew too well how much she missed Tao Yaoyao, even if today was Tao Yaoyao's death day, after today, she would not even think about jumping up and down.

  Tao Yaoyao didn't bother to pay attention to other people at all. After arriving here, she went directly inside to find the head of the Yun family.

  The Patriarch of the Yun family also received the news of Tao Yaoyao's arrival at this moment, a smile appeared on his face, his people have already picked up that one, and it is estimated that they will be there in five minutes, as long as he allows the two to meet , the rest has nothing to do with him.

 Chapter 287 Flower Appreciation Banquet 6

  Before Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye had passed, they saw Patriarch Yun's malicious smile.

  "This guy is really not a good person!" Tao Yaoyao directly concluded.

  "Well, that's natural. If you were a good person , you wouldn't have this kind of banquet."

  "Exactly!" Tao Yaoyao snorted coldly, "He dares to plot other things, I'll kill him in seconds. "

  "No, I should come!" In Tao Yaoyao's eyes, Di Feiye is a soldier, and soldiers can't attack ordinary people casually, but she doesn't have this restriction. After all, Patriarch Yun killed her first, and she can only do it It's just self-defense.

  Tao Yaoyao took Di Feiye's hand directly and appeared in front of Patriarch Yun. Before the evil smile on Patriarch Yun's face fell, Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye came directly to him. Patriarch Yun found that All his guards fell down.

  "Who are you and what are you doing?" Patriarch Yun was so startled that he didn't recognize Tao Yaoyao.

  Patriarch Yun couldn't help swallowing, "Are you Tao Yaoyao, the Duke of Rose?"

  Tao Yaoyao Yaoyao looked at him coldly, "We met at the state banquet, didn't we?"

  Patriarch Yun couldn't help swallowing, why did he feel that this woman was dangerous? He regretted provoking this woman a little now, what should he do? Seeing Defeline's trail meant that she hadn't been brought here.   "I advise you to think it over before you talk!" Tao Yaoyao not only had a cold tone, but her eyes were also particularly cold.

  Tao Yaoyao looked at Patriarch Yun coldly, "Where is Di Feilin? Where did you take her?"

  Patriarch Yun swallowed a little , and then said firmly, "Once Duke Rose finishes attending the banquet, I will naturally let them go."

  Tao Yaoyao's eyes were very cold, she scanned the entire Yun family, but did not say anything.

  Patriarch Yun swallowed a bit and said , "Our Yun family doesn't have any bad intentions, just invite the duke to a banquet." Now he can only delay the time, that person will arrive soon, as long as that person arrives, his Mission accomplished.

  At this time , Patriarch Yun suddenly felt his head sink, and then he swayed for a while and then stood still. He didn't know what happened just now, and he didn't know that his memory had been read by Di Feiye.

  "He's nervous, waiting for someone. If there's nothing wrong with your sister, let's wait a little longer."   Tao Yaoyao noticed it, and Di Feiye naturally noticed it too. a voice transmission to Tao Yaoyao, "The team that came here belonged to the royal family of the Lanxia Empire. Lan Xia's royal family has connections." I hope the Yun family is Not some traitor, otherwise he will definitely destroy the entire Yun family.

  "There's nothing wrong with her. The Yun family doesn't dare to do anything to my sister yet." Di Feiye still had this confidence.

  "That's good!" Tao Yaoyao swept towards the gate of Yun's house with mental power at this time. At this time, several luxurious aircrafts came to the gate of Yun's house, and judging from the appearance of the aircraft, they should be the latest ones that came out. Money, who is such a coward?

  Tao Yaoyao glanced at the people in the aircraft. These people were all blue-haired and blue-eyed people. I was used to seeing people with black hair and black eyes and blonde hair and golden eyes. Now I suddenly saw the blue-haired and blue-eyed people. Tao Yao Yao felt extremely uncomfortable.   Tao Yaoyao smiled at him, "It's okay!" After saying this, she turned to look at Patriarch Yun, "I want to see what program Patriarch Yun has prepared for me! " Patriarch Yun   saw Tao He couldn't help swallowing Yaoyao's smiling face, why does he now feel that the Duke of Rose is so scary?   Tao Yaoyao held Di Feiye and stood there quietly, when someone came to report to Patriarch Yun, "   Patriarch , someone is coming!"

  Patriarch Yun was immediately happy when he heard that, "Duke Rose, please go to the front Join the banquet!"

  Tao Yaoyao smiled and didn't respond to him at all, but looked up at Di Feiye, who nodded at her, and then the two of them held hands and went straight to the banquet ahead.

  Along the way, Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye exchanged information there.   At this time, Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye had already arrived at the banquet, and Patriarch Yun had already greeted them. This Lan Xia Empire's people have a lot of face.   "There's a bad smell!" Tao Yaoyao felt that her nose couldn't T take it anymore, she was very sensitive to smells.

  "There are also ten people on the right side, and they are all aiming their weapons. I don't know who they are aiming at?" Tao Yaoyao thought it was a little funny. They didn't come to the banquet, but to invite you into the urn.

  "We can leave quietly." Di Feiye swept across the entire banquet. He knew many people at this banquet, but for some reason, he felt that the behavior of these people was a bit strange, but what was strange about him? Didn't see it.

  "Stink? What kind of smell?" Di Feiye frowned, but he didn't smell it.

  Then she took Di Feiye and walked a few steps in another direction, and here, she smelled this strange smell again.

  Tao Yaoyao dragged Di Feiye around in front of five or six people. What made Di Feiye feel strange was that Tao Yaoyao's appearance in front of these people did not attract their attention.

  Logically speaking, this should not be the case. After all, Tao Yaoyao was walking back and forth at the moment, and there were already many people watching her at the banquet, and no one knew what she was doing

  "The smell comes from those people just now. I don't know how many people in this banquet exude this kind of smell. It's smelly and wild..." Tao Yaoyao suddenly widened her eyes when she said this. Eyes, tightly clenched Di Feiye's hand, "I know what it is."

  Di Feiye comforted her, "Good boy, don't be afraid, I'm here!"

  Tao Yaoyao let out a long breath, and immediately followed He said via voice transmission, "Brother Ye, that smells like the Zerg. I remember that when the Zerg was killed when we scraped the land earlier, that's the smell."

  (end of this chapter)

 Chapter 288 Flower Appreciation Banquet 7   Di

  Feiye didn't think about Zerg before, but now that his little girl said it, he knows how sensitive Tao Yaoyao is. Since she said it, then 90% The above may all be Zerg.

began to observe carefully, and this observation really made him see something different.

  As soon as these people came in, many people surrounded them. From their Conversation, Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye could tell that these people knew each other, so if it was said that they were colluding with foreign forces, it was not just The Yun family, and other families.

  "Yaoyao, are there Zerg among those people?" Di Feiye looked at the Lan Xia people.

  "Yes, the one in the lead has the strongest smell. I feel like he is the king of insects." Tao Yaoyao felt that a big battle between them today should be inevitable.

  "Brother Ye, at least one-third of it is, we're going to fight, it's probably enough, why don't we go and rescue Linlin now?"

  Di Feiye shook his head, "We're here, I've asked Wu Hao took someone to rescue."

  Di Feiye hummed, and he contacted Luo Hao to let him He quietly lurks in with the elite of the expeditionary army. For some reason, Di Feiye feels that something big is going to happen today.

  At this moment, Patriarch Yun spoke. a few words first, and then pulled someone from Linxia onto the stage, "This is Linxia's third prince, and the second prince is here to marry us, Bai Yan. Come here today." The girls are lucky, if they can be selected by the third prince, they will be the third prince's concubine in the future."

  Tao Yaoyao narrowed her eyes slightly, "They are trying to trick me!"

  He was a little confused, when did human beings have such a powerful existence? He originally thought that he was safe to come to Lie Yan Xing this time, but now it seems that the danger is mixed!

  Di Feiye quickly withdrew his mental strength, and the third prince immediately felt relaxed. He was a little dazed, could it be his own illusion just now?

  Di Feiye pulled Tao Yaoyao to sit directly in a corner, "I'm sure now, that person is the Zerg." As soon as his mental power was suppressed, the third prince instinctively resisted, and when he resisted, he directly I realized that the third prince was a Zerg.

  "Brother Ye, do you think he replaced the original third prince, or just a disguise?" Tao Yaoyao was thinking, if he replaced the third prince, it meant that the situation in Linxia was already serious "It should be a disguise .

  The situation of the royal family in Linxia is not good. They can't come here at this moment." Di Feiye got a lot of news from Lan Xia's expeditionary force.

  "Oh, is that so ? "Tao Yaoyao glanced at the audience, " Could they plan to make trouble today?

  Di Feiye asked them to put the people in place, and asked the Di family to open the defense net by the way.

  Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye sat for about half an hour, and Patriarch Yun brought the third prince over.

  When the third prince stood near Tao Yaoyao, he took a deep breath, it smells so good! He likes the smell of this woman.

  . want to occupy Blazing Star, their strength is still a bit too weak.

  "Third Prince, this is Tao Yaoyao, the head of the planting department of the Imperial College, and also the Rose Duke of our Baiyan Empire." Patriarch Yun introduced with a smile, he was very happy, as long as the introduction is completed , his task is completed .

  But Tao Yaoyao didn't look at him at all , but looked at Patriarch Yun, "Patriarch Yun must remember what you have done."

  "Duke Rose, please also remember where you are sitting now." Patriarch Yun is now Not afraid at all, she yelled directly at Tao Yaoyao.

  "Heh, why are you threatening me?" Tao Yaoyao narrowed her eyes slightly, she looked at Patriarch Yun and said, "Are you sure about the choice you made now?"

  At this time, the third prince said with a smile, "Everyone, don't be too tense, we are all on our own, aren't we?"

  "Who is on your own?" Tao Yaoyao looked at the third prince coldly. Where did he get the confidence that he was on her own?

  "Duke Rose, our Lan Xia Empire is going to marry the Bai Yan Empire, as long as the two of us get married, we will be a family." The third prince said with a smile.

  "Duke Rose doesn't even listen to His Majesty Baiyan "Although the third prince smiled, his expression was full of threats. To be honest, he can be said to be suppressing the impulse in his heart. If he didn't want to expose it now, he would have swallowed this woman angrily. , no wonder all his subordinates are holding their own breath.

  This scent lingered on the tip of his nose. To the third prince, it was like a torment. He had a feeling that if this continued, he could not help but rush to bite Tao Yaoyao impulsively.

  "I'm a man with an official appointment, don't leave your Majesty, even if the entire Baiyan Kingdom stands in front of me, no one would dare to force me." Tao Yaoyao knew that Noah was quite capable, With him here, she really doesn't have to worry about someone doing anything with her account.

  At this moment, Patriarch Yun's face also turned green. he dares to force him, then the mastermind Noah will directly execute him.

  "Do you have an official match?" The third prince's expression turned ugly. He thought that he could take Tao Yaoyao away with absolute certainty, but now, he really didn't dare to confront that mastermind head-on, because he knew that If he Appearing in front of the main brain, the main brain will definitely know that he is a Zerg.

  (end of this chapter)

Chapter 289 Flower Appreciation Banquet 8

  Tao Yaoyao patted Di Feiye's hand, although she didn't like the so-called official match before, but now whether it's her or Di Feiye, this official Matching is definitely the best shield.

  You must know that this fake third prince has already made plans. When he returns to the Lanxia Empire this time, he must directly replace the third prince. He will be the real third prince in the future, and he has also made plans to marry Tao Yaoyao After returning to Lan Xia, he ate her directly, and then asked his clansmen to dress up as her. Anyway, this woman belongs to the Baiyan Empire, and others don't know what she looks like.

  But he never imagined that this woman has an official match. Although the third prince is a Zerg, he knows a lot about Noah, the mastermind of the interstellar side.

  As long as he is labeled as an official spouse, he can no longer propose marriage to the other party , because it violates the will of the mastermind.

  Tao Yaoyao looked at the third prince at this time. She felt a strong killing intent on this man. It seemed that wood-type supernatural beings were too attractive to the Zerg race.

  No, maybe only she, who has the origin of the wood element, is more attractive to him. Tao Yaoyao withdrew her eyes. Now that she knows that she is a mortal enemy, it will be a life-and-death relationship from now on. It's better to be a dead friend, since he is a deadly enemy, Tao Yaoyao decided that he will not let him leave the Yun family alive.

  Now Tao Yaoyao and the others have no worries.

  "The guests invited by your Yun family, let me entertain them? Is Master Yun drunk?" Tao Yaoyao looked at Master Yun with a funny face. This Master Yun really had the nerve to say this, the relationship between them Not so good.

  After Tao Yaoyao finished speaking, she directly pulled Di Feifang up, and said, "You can treat the guests of Patriarch Yun yourself, the duke doesn't have the time."

  Patriarch Yun watched Tao Yaoyao drag the man into their house In the backyard, he couldn't help laughing, he was afraid that she would leave, since he ran to the backyard, then don't blame him for turning his back on him, he looked directly at the third prince, "Third prince, they went to the backyard."

  Patriarch Yun shrank his neck. He felt a strong danger, but it was very exciting to him. After all, he felt that the third prince would at least

  not do anything to him. The prince said, "Third Prince, can I extract some genes from that woman?" few people waiting in line for Tao Yaoyao's clone.

  The third prince smiled, "But, there's nothing wrong with this." For him, he would eat the whole person, but he could still bear it if he lacked a mu gene.

  Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye had arrived in the backyard at this time, and they sat on a chair in the backyard.

  "They will come soon."

  "When they come out, this backyard will be sealed off." Di Feiye raised his eyebrows lightly, he didn't want their battle to affect the people at the banquet.

  "The entire Yun family is blocked. There are so many Zerg here, none of them can be released." Di Feiye looked at his watch, and then saw the signal from Luo Hao. They had already arrived near the Yun family, but they didn't Something unusual was found nearby.

  In other words, the current anomaly is only reflected in the Yun family.

  Tao Yaoyao looked at Di Feiye, "Does King Bai Yan know about choosing a concubine for the third prince?"

  Di Feiye knew herself better than Tao Yaoyao position in the stars.

  "I hope so!" Tao Yaoyao was a little helpless, she didn't want to be an enemy of the entire empire, but if King Bai Yan really disregarded her wishes and wanted to force her, then really don't blame her for treason.

  At this time, Patriarch Yun walked directly towards the two of them, and beside Patriarch Yun, there Were several men in white coats, who were holding some thick pipes.

  Tao Yaoyao narrowed her eyes slightly, is she planning to extract their genes? She asked directly, "What does Patriarch Yun want to do?"

  "Duke Rose is so smart, he must know what we are going to do?"

  "Sorry, I really don't know what Patriarch Yun is planning to do." Tao Yao Yao's tone was very cold.

  "What if I don't cooperate?" Tao Yaoyao looked at Patriarch Yun coldly. When this guy has a ferocious face, he is really disgusting!

  The Yun family laughed, "Duke, do you still remember who it is for?"

  " Hehe, I don't care now, what can you do to me?" Tao Yaoyao pulled Di Feiye beside him to stand up, "Yun The Patriarch wants to turn against me today, right?"

  "Tear up the ticket? "Di Feiye's voice was slightly lowered, and he looked at Patriarch Yun as if he was looking at a dead person.

  "That's right, if His Excellency the Duke doesn't cooperate, tearing up the tickets is just a trivial matter. Maybe everyone at the banquet will be buried with him. Your Excellency, you have to think about it."

  "I think very clearly, I can't be wronged for anyone My own." Even if you say it in front of Di Feiye, to be honest, the relationship between Di Feilin and her is really not enough for her to pay for it with her life.

Chapter 290 Flower Appreciation Banquet 9

  Di Fei Ye immediately grabbed Tao Yaoyao's waist, and he said seriously, "At any time, you just need to protect yourself, no one's life is as important as yours !"

  Tao Yaoyao looked up at Di Feiye, she didn't expect Di Feiye to say that, after all, Di Feilin was arrested, and Di Feilin was his sister. Di   Feiye

  looked at Tao Yaoyao very seriously, "No one is more important than you!"

was like this, Tao Yaoyao was more important to him than anyone else, and as for his relatives, he was the one Just protect them, his little girl has no obligation to protect them with her life.

  "Tao Yaoyao, do you really care about Di Feilin's life? She is Di Feiye's younger sister."

  Tao Yaoyao smiled, then looked at Patriarch Yun seriously and said, "Patriarch Yun, do you really dare to ask for it?" Is Di Feilin's life? She is the commander's younger sister, the daughter of the president of the Presbyterian Council."

  Patriarch Yun was stunned, unless he didn't want to live anymore, otherwise Di Feilin was on his side, and He could only accept As a guest of honor, how dare he take his life, at most he can only tie her up and threaten Tao Yaoyao, and afterwards, he has to obediently send her back safely.

  Yun looked at the third prince, then at Tao Yaoyao, Tao Yaoyao He laughed directly, "Third Prince, don't forget which country you are standing on. Do you still want to go back to Lan Xia?"

  "You dare to threaten me?"

  Tao Yaoyao snorted coldly, "I'm threatening you, what can you do to me?"

  With a click, the light hit the wall not far behind Tao Yaoyao, and the back wall of Yun's house collapsed.

  Patriarch Yun doesn't dare to get angry now. If he doesn't want to fight, he can just move his mouth, but if he fights, he can't do it. lot of hidden guards, but Patriarch Yun knew very well that Tao Yaoyao's ability level was very high, and his people might not be able to keep this one.

  And most importantly, the third prince can fight with others, but he can't, After all, he still wants to stay in Lieyanxing.

  Di Feiye directly used his mental power to attack, and the third prince's brain twitched violently, which almost made him fall to the ground , but it also completely enraged him, and he directly attacked Di Feiye viciously. No matter how much damage this attack will cause around here.

  Fortunately, the person opposite was Di Feiye. For him, the attack from the third prince only needed to be limited to the Yun family.

  Then Patriarch Yun saw that the attacks of these two were all bombarded on their Yun family's territory, even flying in mid-air, they were directly blocked by the barrier, and directly blasted on top of the Yun family's head .

  Tao Yaoyao was bored here, and when someone came to her door, she immediately started to abuse, and not only these people, but also the Yun family who were in ambush were directly brought out by her.

  And at this moment Luo Hao also rushed in with people, so those guys who had turned into Zerg at the banquet were also directly picked up by them.

  It can be said that the entire Yun family became one, and the other guests at the banquet were scared to death, especially when one of them turned into a Zerg, these guests had already started to jump around.

  The battle lasted for an hour, and the entire Yun Family was reduced to ruins. At the end of the battle, those Zerg were either captured alive or killed, leaving only the corpses of the Zerg, but the Yun Family stood at the end , they were all captured alive.

  After Patriarch Yun saw that the third prince had turned into a Zerg, he fainted from fright.

  After Luo Hao saw that Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao had left, he directly notified King Bai Yan of the matter. When King Bai Yan heard about it, he was almost frightened to death. The Zerg had already lurked It was by his side, but he didn' t even know it.

  Right now, the entire interstellar world is boiling, and everyone is guessing there.

  "I suddenly had a premonition that the entire Lanxia Empire has become Zerg, right?"

  "It's impossible for the Zerg to infiltrate so much, right?"

  "Oh my god, Suddenly, I feel that the whole interstellar is so scary, have people around us become Zerg?"

  "The Zerg has turned into a human, so how many people in our interstellar are Zerg?   " Now it's a mess, because Lan Xia's expeditionary force found some Zerg predators in the third prince's mansion.   This time, the Lan Xia Empire was terrified, and the entire royal family was investigated. What people didn't expect was that every prince's mansion had the eyeliner planted by the third prince, and these eyeliners were without exception. It's Zerg.   Where did the third prince go?

  "The expeditionary army went to the Zerg. , Can we wipe out all the Zergs? These Zergs are too scary."

  No one knows that this third prince was imprisoned on a garbage star in the Baiyan Empire. This garbage star is almost abandoned, and the poor third prince was thrown on this planet. It can be said that he has never seen the light of day. .

  When facing the Zerg, the people of the entire interstellar must unite, which is the key to the existence of the entire interstellar.

  No one wants to be taken over by the Zerg. People in the entire Lanxia Empire feel sorry for their third prince. They are also investigating how the third prince was killed by the Zerg. College.

  Imperial College once organized an action to clear the Zerg, and everyone guessed that the third prince also lost his life in this action.

  This time, not to mention Lan Xia, the entire interstellar world is in a state of panic, and the Baiyan Empire has also begun to clean up the Zerg.

  (end of this chapter)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.7K 1.1K 190
Author:Peach blossoms for wine 13 Category: Danmei Zombies are rampant, and Ye Qingrang relies on a broken jade sachet and wood powers to move fo...
27.3K 386 70
Author: Shiyue Fifteen Category: Rebirth through time Jiang Zhaoci's family of four accidentally encountered a tsunami crossing when they were out at...
19.8K 247 17
In the end of the world, my boyfriend took me to kill. Original title: 末世小趴菜,男友带我嘎嘎乱杀 Author: 今与紫 https://www.52shuku.vip/yanqing/b/bjP9O.html   In t...
166K 4K 17
Mafia ff top tae👆🏻 bottom kook👇🏻 Requested🎀 Mpreg🤰 #1 - toptae #2 - bottomkook