COMPLETE ME

By aberry216

It was YOU who shown me different More

CAST
I.
II.
III.
IV.
V.
VI.
VII.
VIII.
X
XI.
XII.
XIII
XIV.
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XVIIII
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XVLII
XVLIII
XLIII
XLV
XVLI
XLVII
XLVIII Pt.1
XLIX Pt.2
L
LI.
LII
LIII
LIV
LV
LVI
LXIV
LXV
LXVI
LXVII
Not A chapter !!!
LXVIII

LVII

462 20 0
By aberry216

Sincere "LilDurk" Banks
THE SAME DAY
📍IN THE PARKING LOT

"So Wassup" Giovanni asked once we both got comfortable in our seats in the car

I took my time to look at my wife , who I caused pain to with my infidelity, the attitude, arguments. Not being able to love her the way she deserves.

" Sincere, you don't hear me talking to you"she snapped me out my thoughts by pushing my shoulder.

I grabbed her face stern but gentle before I spoke on everything." Nah but on some real shit I wanna apologize to you for hurting you , making you look stupid over the internet. I know I fucked up when I decided to fuck someone else & not worry about my family at home . I know I was foul for what I did .

I also know that I was caught in the life of a portraying myself as single man on tour. I'm tired of your silent tears when I call to talk about the kids, your tears when you're alone .

Don't think that you're not enough for me when you're more than enough. I would be a foolish man if I didn't take full accountability for this mistake. You have been more than a girlfriend, wife , best friend to me and I want to keep it .

I did get a paternity test & I want you to see for yourself the results."

She had tears coming down her face before I wipe them away. " I-I just feel betrayed because it was easy for you to just sleep with someone else. I do accept your apology baby.

She grabbed my face and brought it closer to her and kissed the tip of my nose. " I wanna apologize to you for disrespecting you on the internet as well . It wasn't right for me to air anything out or take our problem to the internet but I was going off all the hurt that was caused. I'm going to come to you and speak if it's a problem instead of running to instagram".

" I love you baby" I kissed her lips

" I love you too daddy" she mumbled in our kiss

"Bring your ass back home. I should kick your ass for being gone that damn long with my kids too. But go head and read them results and when you do I got somewhere we need to be" i mushed her head

" Little Durk stop playing with me . I'll be back tonight because I miss my home" she pulled out the test result out of the golden envelope and read it out loud .

" You are not the father" she looked over to me and gave me a kiss and slapped me in my head . " don't fuck up no more ugly ass"

"Giovanni shut the hell up and watch your mouth . Calling me little Durk like you my opp or something" I mugged her

" yeah yeah. Babe , let's go home .I miss you and junior" she started rubbing on me .

" Let's go and you better not run either" I pulled out of the parking lot thinking about everything we been through in the couple of months .

2 hours later
📍Banks Residence

POV of Giovanni Dior Banks

"BABEE" sincere yelled when he was still upstairs

I walked up the stairs to our room to see what he wanted. Once I got at the bedroom door I just look at him cause I know he don't want nothing .

" ugly ass can't speak but get dress and put on all black"

I mugged . " What I got to put on all black for ?"

Short filter Chapter ❤️ so I can move on to Mr.Rebel

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

803K 38.2K 66
Definitely wouldnt read, buttttttt .... Together they navigate through the treacherous shadows of love. -Liloandrice
625K 21.1K 77
❞𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮,𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐞❞
155K 2.6K 47
just read