Of Pebbles and Pine Trees

By RyanTheFeared

A short w/w werewolf romance I'm writing More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 3

6 1 0
By RyanTheFeared

Blinking away the fog I realized I was curled up against someone's chest, being gently carried. My vision was still blurry, and it took a few more seconds to focus on the person carrying me.

They were focused on the path but hesitantly glanced down at me. Their lips moved but I was taking in their silver eyes and didn't hear their question.

"Can you walk?" they asked again in a melodic voice.

I move to stand, and they put me down gently onto my feet, hands still hovering in case I stumble.

Trying to take a step I fell forward, the dizziness and pain making me groan, the grey dog was at the stranger's side and growled, baring their teeth from their black gums as I tipped towards them slightly.

"Scurvy, stop." The stranger snapped, taking my arm and looping it over their shoulder and taking the weight as I leaned against them.

"We need to get you to a hospital" the stranger said, walking as though they knew the path through the woods well.

"No." I croaked through gritted teeth "Please, no hospitals."

The stranger stopped, "Why were you in the woods."

"Got drunk at a party, stumbled my way into the woods" I lied.

The stranger let out a sigh and kept walking.

"Where are you taking me?" I wheezed out as the stranger let go slightly and helped me over a log.

The stranger didn't answer. I gripped their arm; they looked down at me. "Please, you can't take me to a hospital."

Their gaze softened slightly, and they spoke calmly "It's alright, I'm going to take you home." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 108K 42
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
4M 169K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
451K 25.5K 43
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
261K 19.6K 58
Archana have everything that a girl could wish for, studying in one of the top universities of India, she have everything a human ever need, loving p...