The World Is Ours // Sugarhil...

By durksfiance

"What Usher said??" "Started when we was younger you was my" "MY BOO" 🤞🏾 More

👩‍🦲🤟🏾
Ch. 1
Ch.2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
OYK

Ch. 9

5.2K 104 155
By durksfiance

PREVIOUSLY ON: The World Is Ours

"Let's hang out for a lil longer" I took the blunt from her and blew in her face.

She raised a brow. She may be geeked but she smart asf.

"Notti no" she shook her head. I placed my hand on her waist and pulled her towards me.

"I won't tell if you won't" I whispered

JADA GREEN

"No-" he shushed me and pulled our bodies even closer.

I'm outta my mind let's keep on sippin

He smashed our lips together as he put the blunt out. He moved his hands to my ass and gripped it. He lifted me off the floor and threw me onto the bed without breaking contact with my lips.

He pulled his hoodie off and all I saw was abs.

He moved his lips towards my neck.

"Notti this is wrong" I whispered as he found my soft spot.

I let out a soft moan.

He grabbed the bottle of Henney and poured some in my mouth.

"You ready??" he smirked.

"But Ddot" I tried to interfere.

"He don't matter now ma" he led kisses down to my stomach.

At this point the Henney got to my head along as the weed. I let him do whatever I want because Notti looked REALLLL good without his shirt on. The way his voice was soft and raspy made me wanna OUUU.

Notti was making me feel things I have never felt with Ddot. Notti knew how to bring out a side of me that I didn't even know existed.

NOW PLAYING GIRLS NEED LOVE TOO REMIX

He started kissing my thighs as he slowly pulled my pants down.

I started thing about Ddot. About how Badly this would affect him. I'm drunk yes, but I'm not stupid.

"Notti stop" I lifted his head up before he could get any further.

"Baby what's wrong" he gave me puppy eyes.

"Nigga I'm with Ddot that's whats wrong" I sat up as he popped his neck.

"And? I saw you first gang" he reminded me.

"Nah nigga you talked to me first" I put my pants back on.

"I'm dating him ain't no way I'm letting you fuck up my relationship" I grabbed his things and threw it at him.

"YOU WAS JUST READY TO FUCK ME!!!" he shouted.

"ETHAN I FUCKING SAID NO NIGGA YOU AN OPP FR TRYNA FUCK YA HOMEBOY CHICK" I yelled back.

"Best believe I'm gone tell his ass too" I crossed my arms.

"You need another sip?? Cause you trippin" he scoffed.

"Notti... I ain even gone lie I wanted you but- I can't do Ddot dirty like that" I told him.

"You a smooch hoe" he sucked his teeth and left.

"Ima who- oh ima let ds slide FOR NOW" I screamed.

I called Breeze and told her to come over immediately. She came in less than 5 minutes.

"Soo- why you look faded? And you smell like- Oh what happened" she shook her head.

"Notti came over" I started. She raised a brow and then made a 😮 look.

"I DIDN'T FUCK HIM!! But we shared some kisses..." I looked down at my feet.

"Oh you DUMBASS!! Ddot gone murder you" she clicked her tongue.

"It wasn't my fault nigga came onto me first. My head was spinnin but I started thinkin straight and stopped him" I shrugged as I sat back on my bed.

"How you finna break this to Ddot?" she questioned.

"Man... I don't know. If I'm honest maybe that'll give me some leeway?" I said nervously.

"Might as well call him now" she grabbed my phone and handed it to me.

I dialed his number and put him on speaker.

"Hey ma!!" he said excitedly.

"Ddot I have to... tell you something" I started playing with a string on my blanket.

"You sound drunk... What you did?" he sighed.

"Notti uh... he came over and I did his hair yk like normal. He brought some henney and uh" I stuttered.

Silence fell upon the line.

"Uh we kissed and he tried to fuck BUT I STOPPED HIM because I love you and shit man" I rubbed my head stressed out.

"So Notti tried fucking w you?" he said with anger rising in his voice.

"Yeah?" I spoke.

"Aight. I'll talk to you later " he hung up.

"Notti gone get beat up" breeze accepted. We both stared at each other and ran out the house.

We ran all the way to Dd's house which was a good 10 minutes away. Once we got there, we heard yelling.

DDOT

"You wanna fuck on my girl notti?? The fuck wrong wit you" I yelled as Dd, Chris, Melz, and a few others stood around us.

"Yo ddot chill out it's notti you talking to" Chris told me.

"ION GIVE A FUCK!! YOU SUPPOSED TO BE MA BLOOD AND WANNA TRY ME WIT DAT SHIT" I threw my hat onto the floor.

"Ddot Ima need you to lower ya tone" Jada stood next to Notti.

"Now you defending him?" I scoffed.

"Ain't nobody defending his ass you jus doing too much. You really finna fight tha nigga OVER ME?" she chuckled.

"I should really fuck YOU up sin-" I was stopped.

"Woah now don't get to talkin hot to ha" Dd, Breeze, and Notti said in sync.

"What Dd?" I looked at him.

"I'm jus saying she shouldn't be getting chewed out if Notti came onto ha first" he mouthed 'sorry' to Notti as Notti made a 😮 look.

"Yeen even mess w ha fr I DID!! I met her first" Notti defended.

"SHE'S MY GIRL!!! WHAT DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND" I pushed him.

"Oo- now me personally" Jada said under her breath.

"Yo watch the fuck out" Notti shoved me into Chris. So, I swung and hit him with the right hook.

"DAMN-" Breeze recorded.

"Nig- BREEZE STOP" Jada snatched the phone from her as me and Notti wrestled on the floor. He got on top of me and started punching the hell out of my face.

I flipped him over and hit him with my left fist.

"I see why they fighting. You fine as fuck" I heard Chris tell Jada as Melz laughed.

"Aight now not too much" Jada rolled her eyes and pulled me off of Notti as Dd helped him off the floor.

"Y'all straight now?? You acting like lil kids" Melz said as she huffed.

"Ima grown ass man" Notti replied.

"HAHA!! You funny. You fighting ya homeboy over a girl and you wanna say you grown?" she raised a brow.

Everyone got quiet.

"Ddot we gots to talk" Jada whispered as she held onto my arm.

I looked at her and instantly went soft. Just looking at her makes my heart melt. Fuck man she got me in love.

We walked down the sidewalk and sat on somebody's porch steps.

"If they come outside and we get shot up, I blame you" I joked.

"Nah we cooling. Ts for sale" she pointed to the sign.

"Ma I'm sorry" I shook my head.

"You shouldn't be sorry. I'm the one that... well.... I kissed Notti back so" she sighed.

I grabbed her hand and held it against mine.

"I didn't mean too Ddot I was drinking and" she held her head.

"Ma stop" I tried to tell her.

"I'm also high yk how I get wit weed I got carried away" she continued.

"Ma"

"I was only gonna do his hair"

"MA!!" I shouted.

She snapped her neck towards me. "Who you yelling at gang?" 

"You was rambling" I laughed.

"Shii my bad" she giggled.

"I don't blame you... but uh.... we gone have to work on trust. I can't trust you until I see a change ma" I said in a low tone.

" Ddot why you forgiving me so easily" she questioned.

"Because what's a relationship if Ima break it off over a mistake that you techincally didn't make" I smiled.

"Nahhh it seems sketchy-" I stopped her with a kiss.

"Ian like these other niggas. I wanna try wit you aight?? So I'm not letting you go. But test me like dat again we gone have some problems" I glared at her.

She just laughed. "I love you" 

"You know the world is ours stop playin wit me" I nudged her arm

to be continued

Ddot can't skate for shit but it's okay i can teach em 🎅🏾🎄

Y'ALL BETTER SAVE UP FOR THAT THANKSGIVING FOOOOOD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 53K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
22.8K 569 24
What if techno never broke dream out? It's been almost 5 years since they locked him up, 5 years without seeing the world. Just a plain dark room fil...
3.1K 63 6
akikasa is super cute guys pls theres a lot of angst in this as well...cuz i like putting myself into characters....and like "omg i relate to them" I...