Fairy Tail: Dragon Season (DI...

By fluffledpuffin

It's that time of the year again, the Dragon Season. A festival celebrated in Fiore and a time when dragon sl... More

Introduction
Chapter I: Dragon Season?
Chapter II: Strange Behaviour
Chapter III: Strange Behaviour Part 2
Chapter IV: Strange Behaviour Part 3
Chapter V: My Hime-sama!
Chapter VI: A Visit
Chapter VII: Lonesome
Chapter VIII: Library Day
Chapter IX: National Nalu Day
Chapter X: Dense Bakas
Chapter XI: Desire
Chapter XII: Plans
Chapter XIII: Shopping Date?
Chapter XV: Shameless Self-Advertising

Chapter XIV: Takoyaki Nakama

924 41 35
By fluffledpuffin

I've been really busy I know, but I'll be updating every 3-4 weeks or so, depending if I'm busy or not. Also writers block ahaha. That may seem like a long time, but I need to correct everything and write down what happens in the future chaps!

And also, yay we hit 100 followers! ♪└(◕‿◕)┐♪

Without further ado, the next chapter!

--------------------------------

The guild was getting livelier by the season. Everyone made sure that they could get their favorite couples together as much as possible so the dang phase would be over. But most enjoyed it, because they got to swoon and 'aw' at their short moments of cutesy romance. Especially Mira and Lisanna. But that didn't mean the dragonslayers wanted it to last. Little did they know -- or anyone know really, that they were shifting into the later stages of the mating season, and getting more anxious and ambition to start the marking process. Some couples hadn't seen this, and one of them was sure to find out.

Mira was doing the usual, cleaning dishes, giving Erza her daily slice of cake, and making sure that everything was going as planned, meaning nobody would disrupt or get in the way of her ships. She also had a magazine shoot scheduled for later that day so it was quite busy. But never fear, she had her trusty shipper team that consisted of Happy, Lily, and Lisanna. Bickslow also heard of her plans, because he had been hanging around Lisanna more frequently. Today, the guild was emptier than normal because the majority of the guild decided to go on jobs.

"Ohayo, Freed, Bickslow," Mirajane greeted the two approaching members of the Raijinshuu tribe. Where was Evergreen? "Probably with her 'man' somewhere else," she thought and giggled.

"Ohayo," they replied, and asked for their drinks. While Mirajane made the preparations, the two mages behind her could feel something or someone staring at them from far away with a great intensity. It was almost like someone was burning holes through their skin so they could see their souls.

"O-Oi, Freed," Bickslow shivered and turned towards his teammate. Freed was already trembling. "Do you feel that?"

"Do you mean this cold aura? Yep," Freed gulped nervously.

The two Laxus followers slowly turned around, but found nothing.

"It was probably the wind, you know?" Freed shrugged. Bickslow nodded and they started talking about the jobs they went on during the week.

But what he didn't know was it was definitely not the wind. It was 'the Hime-sama's bodyguard and knight', the thunder beast himself: Laxus. He was hiding behind a potted plant watching the pair's every move.

"These rats, engaging in conversation with royalty like its nothing. Talking to MY Hime like its nothing?" her knight in shining armour growled and decided that the next time they would talk to her, he would strike.

"Hai, dozo!" Mira handed them their drinks.

"Arigatou Mira," Bickslow and Freed took them out of her hands. The next thing they knew was that a flashing beam lunged at them and they were deep fried takoyaki. A fuming Laxus had jumped out of his hideout and rushed over to Mira like she was a store during Black Friday.

"E-Ehh," Freed twitched. They were both on the ground and cried comically.

"Hime-sama, are you hurt? Are you okay? How is your temperature? Did they touch you? Do you need me to fry them even more? How is--"

"LAXUS," Mira stared at him with a murderous aura, but realized that those small scales were forming along his face, specifically his temples and forehead. His arms were developing some scales as well, and were his nails getting longer? She stopped to examined the scales, brushing a strand of hair from his face to see them more clearly in the process. During that period of time, Laxus had slowly come out of the trance and was staring at Mira with a confused expression. Looking back at her, he remembered everything.

"Was I just?" he looked over at his sizzling nakama on the floor. "Ah! Sorry..."
Freed and Bickslow swiftly recovered because they had caught on with what was happening.

"We'll be going now! Have fun," Bickslow smirked and they trotted away.

"Nani?" Laxus said, but they had already left. Mira sighed and turned back to Laxus. She was finally going to accept the fact that she was his mate and couldn't do anything about it.

"According to the book, you're progressing deeper into the season," she started. "Which means that you'll start to get more violent, more protective, a-and um," Mira looked away and blushed.

"And?"

"StartwantingtomarkmeorsomethingbutIreallydon'tknowhowthatworks!" Mira breathed out and pursed her lips. Laxus only smirked.

"Interesting. I wonder what'll happen to the others," Mira nodded.

"Laxus," she broke the silence.

"Yes?"

"Please answer me sincerely." Mirajane took a deep breath. "Does that mean you truly acknowledge me as your mate?"

"NANI?!" Laxus yelled.

Mirajane stared at him with a face bright as fire. The strong and silent Laxus started to blush too.

"Uh," he looked away. "Ano...well, how do I put this?"

The white haired barmaid smiled. She knew the answer already, judging by his body language. She briefly pecked him on the lips to shut his awkward mumbling up. It turned out to work really well. Mira got up and walked away to check up on her other ships using lacrima vision.

"Are?" Laxus blinked in shock, traces of blush still evident on his cold face.

~~~(・◇・)/ ~~~
(Time skip)

"Oi, Lushee," Natsu slung his arm around Lucy. She was used to the pinkette's overuse of glomping and being touchy with her by now, and frankly was enjoying it. Just a tad, but she would never admit that to anyone, especially not Levy. "Good lord," she thought. "She would never let me hear the end of it."

"We haven't gone on a mission in forever, because of all this dragon stuff going on." the pinkette sighed.

(A/N: Natsu: it's salmonette, fyi (ò_óˇ))

"So are you implying that we should go on one right now?" Lucy raised an eyebrow and smiled. "I do need extra money to pay my rent," she thought.

The salmon headed dragonslayer nodded and picked her up bridal style and started to walk towards the small bulletin board.

"Ah, Natsu!" Lucy scolded. "What are you doing? I have legs you know, and our guild members are staring," she brought her voice down to a whisper. Natsu only tilted his head to the side, which was very cute in Lucy's opinion. She tried to hide the fact that she wanted to smile at this by biting her lip. Why, oh why are guys so cute unintentionally?

"I'm doing this because I need to show everyone that you're mine," he stated defiantly, no trace of embarrassment in his voice. Until he realized what he had said afterwards. Natsu, Natsu. Always saying before thinking. "Well, ah..." Natsu murmured while scratching the back of his head.

Lucy's face was dusted with a faint tint of pink. She lightly slapped his bicep playfully before getting up out of his arms to check out the open jobs.

"Let's see," she started. "Find missing machine parts, cure an extremely rare disease... Oh? Here's an interesting one," Natsu stood behind her and peered over her shoulder. "The ad says to 'Decipher a secret message: 100 000J'!"

"Maa, Lucy, that's boring and I won't be of any use," Natsu whined.

"Okay, how about this one, 'Capture bandits: 1 000 000J'!" Lucy said wide eyed.

"That much jewel for some scrawny bandits? We'll be able to take 'em," Natsu assured. The two agreed and bought their tickets to the stated town for the next morning.

--

The pairs were still forced to sleep together. Mira had said that "It would help prepare for the future and help them mentally. Especially for the baby making--" while being dragged away by Happy. "Kids these days. Don't kill their innocence," he said.

After a warm uncomfortable night, which was normal for Natsu because he was a fire dragon slayer, which was basically a heater, "And because he is kinda hot," Lucy thought. "NO! Lucy, don't give into your perverted desires," the pair set off for the train station to go to their set destination. Lucy knew this was going to be tiring, especially with Natsu around. Everyone in team Natsu agreed that it was her job to comfort Natsu on transportation which meant she had to rub his back and hold his barf bags during the ride.

They hadn't even gotten on the train and Natsu was already turning green.

"This is going to be a long ride," she sighed in exasperation.

--------------------------------

Ugh I finally finished ;A;
I'm sorry if Laxus is so OOC but I wanted to make it fluffy and cute ;v;

The writers block is real tho

I've also been watching anime more, since its summer vacation now! Sorry for not updating in a long time! Also, suggestions are appreciated hehe~

I've also updated my bio and fixed the story description. I'll be revamping my acc so look forward to that! I might also change the cover of this story too.

- Puffin-chan ♡^▽^♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 589 12
Sasuke yang sudah kembali ke jalan yang benar dan kembali dari penebusannya pun memutuskan tinggal di Konoha, desa tercinta untuk sementara waktu seb...
10.5K 64 11
Bechloe and Staubrey smut. lol, descriptive
519K 31.6K 43
Aoi has it all. Superficial yet observant, smart yet borderline clueless, straightforward yet indenial, tough yet easily swayed. She's rude and despi...
49 2 3
tu t'appelle tp tn tu vis au Japon et tu rentre à la prestigieuse école de Yuei.. et tu va tombé amoureuse du gars le plus populaire (évidemment il y...