The Continuation Of My Horror...

By Chanbien

This is going to be the continuation of my horror parent scenario from the first book due to the 200 chapter... More

A/N
Soot's Wedding
Salvatore Moreau's Wedding
When You Are on Your Honeymoon Part 1 (From Jigsaw to Dr. Frank-N-Furter)
When You Are On Your Honeymoon Part 2 (From Mira to Micah)
When You Are 'Doing It' Part 1 (From Jigsaw to Dr. Frank-N-Furter)
When You Are 'Doing It' Part 2 (From Mira to Micah)
Devastating News
When You Announce your Pregnancy
When You/Your Sibling Adopt a Child
When You/Your Sibling Announced Your Adopted Child to Your Parents
When They Gave You A Baby Shower Part 1 (From Jigsaw to Dr. Frank-N-Furter)
When They Give You a Baby Shower Part 2 (From Mira to Micah)
Devastating News
Angry Rant
When You Pay Tribute to the Thailand Shooting
Devastating News
Devastating News
Devastating News
Devastating News
Thanksgiving Special
Devastating News
Devastating News
Devastating News
When You Pay a Tribute to The Club Q Shooting
Devastating News
Devastating News
Devastating News
Devastating News
Devastating News
Best Birthday Ever!!
Devastating News
Devastating News
Angriest Rant about 2022
When You Are in Parenting Classes with Your Husband and Parent
Devastating News
When You Give Birth To Your Child
Devastating News
Happy Ending To the Book

Devastating News

127 4 5
By Chanbien

Me: NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Another part of my childhood is splitting apart!!

Daeron, Heron, Babadook, Red, Dahlia and Carrie: What happened?!

Me: *Shows them the news* 

Zurial: *Jaw drops* IM DONE!! IM FUCKING DONE!! *goes into the room and shrieks in anger*

Heron: Jason David Frank passed?! 

Kimmy: You mean the actor who played as Tommy Oliver in Power Rangers?!

Me: That's the one.

Jigsaw: Oh my.... how old was he?

Me: 49.. close to fifty.

Marlow Roderick: Any Power Rangers we can take a look at?

Me: Power Rangers Dino Thunder.

LookSee: *Places a few white flowers with a collage of the power rangers he did*

Aleera, Marishka, Verona, Iris, Kali, Kevin Crumb, Esther and Jason Voorhees: Rest in Peace Jason David Frank.

The Sanderson Sisters: You are an amazing actor and inspired so many people's childhood alike.

Esther Coleman: Our prayers go out to the family, friends and the fans of the Power Rangers series.

Jack Torrance, Dr. Frank-N-Furter, Sweeney Todd, Dahlia, Micah, Rapunzel and Horny the Clown: Rest in Peace Jason David Frank.

Me: Thank you for making my childhood fun.

David, SweetTooth, Dwayne, Marko, Paul, Carrie White, and Annie Wilkes: You will be missed.

Zurial, Iris, Kali, Daeron, Hannibal Lecter, Polite Leader, Micah, and SweetTooth: FUCK 2022!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

291K 7.8K 52
it's the sequel to "the mate of his nanny 1" that I have to post separately because the story is 252 chapters and we can only post 200 per story !!
305 1 30
This is the continuation of Lenaria: The Party Begins because Wattpad only allows 200 chapters. Read my book, Lenaria: The Party Begins so these last...
2.2K 103 176
Continuation of the Classmancers story because I hit the 200 chapters limit once again. The previous part: https://www.wattpad.com/story/244865267-cl...
24.5K 545 20
(Y/N) (Y/L/N) lost her parents after being tortured by the demons that inhabited their bodies. After years of hunting, she finally meets her biolog...