love, simon. (simon 'ghost' r...

By motley_crue2006

simon (ghost) riley x oc, use deadname remover or interactive fics, they're free chrome extensions! uploads e... More

Simon 'Ghost' Riley Head-Cannons
prologue
(1)
(2)
(3)
(4)
(5)
(7)
(8)
(9)
(10)
(11)
(12)
(13)
(14)
(15)
(16)
(17)
(18)
(19)
(20)
(21)
(22)
(23)
(24)
(25)
(26)
(27)
(28)
(29)
(30)
(31)
(32)

(6)

1K 23 7
By motley_crue2006

"lassie, come on darlin', it's time to wake up." mactavish shook my shoulder gently.

i opened my eyes and felt weight on my head.

i looked beside me and saw ghost, asleep and half slumped on me.

"morning mac." i groaned, my head pounding.

"ghost, ghost come on we gotta wake up." i shook him slightly.

he stirred but didn't react.

i leaned into his ear and moaned quiet enough for just him and maybe mac to hear.

his eyes shot open and he looked around.

"good morning starshine." i smirked.

"holy shit, hawk your head." he immediately turned to concern, grabbing the first aid kit from above me.

"what?" i asked, looking between him and mac.

"you're kinda bleeding, like a lot." soap scratched the back of his neck.

"why didn't you wake me sooner?" i whined.

"i only just noticed." he shrugged.

ghost quickly ripped the cotton and kt tape off my face, wiping the wound with an alcohol wipe and replacing a new one.

"god that looks horrendous. anyway, we're back at base. i'd suggest ye' get out and inside." soap left.

"he has a point, that looks bad." ghost stood.

"i'm well aware." i nodded, standing a bit too fast and getting dizzy.

i started to fall back when ghost grabbed me by the upper arm and yanked me back towards him, stabilising me.

"you didn't have to-"

"yes i did." he cut me off, walking off and inside.

what a fucking guy.

whoever started calling him ghost had a point.

he's fucking mysterious and weird.

and yet i'm so intrigued.

so very intrigued.

i grabbed my bag and carefully stood back up, heading into the base.

i walked up to my room, tossing my bag into the corner and pushing my toolbox under my bed.

sighing, i took my knife from my thigh and put it on my bedside table, doing the same with my handgun before i stripped off my vest.

i sat on my bed for a minute before i got up.

i grabbed my towel and decided a shower was much needed.

i needed to wash the grime off my skin and the blood out of my hair.

i headed towards the shower block, towel and pajamas in hand.

i stripped off and stepped into the hot water, letting it run down my bruised body.

i took the time to inspect my injuries from last night.

small purple bruises laced my skin.

i sighed and ran my hair under the water, feeling the crispy blood and dried disinfectant dislodge from the strands of black curls.

i finished up, put my shirt and underwear on and went over to the mirror, patting dry my injury and brushing out my hair.

i left it down for the night, heading into the kitchen.

i grabbed a cup of noodles from the cupboard and a pot from the drying rack, filling it with water and putting it on the stove to boil.

"evening sergeant." graves entered.

"piss off commander." i growled, putting a small amount of salt into the water.

"that's no way to address your superior, sergeant." he warned.

"yeah and breaking rules without reason during a drill is no way to prepare your team. how would you feel if we stripped you naked and tied you up infront of your team?" i asked, turning to look at him.

"i did no such thi-"

"you didn't, you got people to do your dirty work. you were still in the room and in command." i cut him off.

"i-"

"i suggest you shut your mouth before i being this to shepherd." i warned, turning back to my food and pouring the now boiling water into the cup, putting the seasoning packet in and grabbing some cheap chopsticks from the utensil drawer.

i walked past him and sat on a couch in the common room, watching a few of the guys playing some stupid video game as i ate.

i watched ghost walk in through the corner of my eye, grab something from the fridge, and leave.

ghost.

i could go hang out with him.

we could train, or go for a walk.

i got up and left the remainder of my dinner on the counter, running after him.

"ghost!" i yelled down the corridor.

he stopped and turned to look at me.

"hey." i puffed.

"wanna go for a run?" i asked.

"put some pants on sergeant, then i'll come." he said, continuing down the hall to his room.

i nodded and dipped into my room, quickly throwing on a bra, tank-top and sweatpants, putting on some crusty sneakers that i had worn for years between missions.

i walked out of my room and was greeted with ghost standing there waiting for me.

he was wearing a tight white t-shirt, camo sweatpants and his boots, a balaclava replacing his usual mask.

"shall we, L.t?" i asked, closing my door behind me.

"let's." he nodded, walking with me outside to the track.

the pale moonlight shone on his figure, illuminating every muscle on his perfect body.

god the things i would let him do to me.

i stretched, yawning quietly as i did so.

"are we running together or racing?" ghost taunted.

"you wanna race me?" i asked.

"i'd win, 10 times out of 10." he rolled his eyes.

"oh you're on lieutenant." i smirked, getting ready next to a line.

"best of luck sergeant." he smirked, a cocky tone lacing his voice.

"on 3."

i counted down and we took off.

"how many laps?" he asked, getting ahead easily.

"first to 3." i yelled, pacing myself.

he finished the first, getting tired midway through his second.

i paced myself, catching up to him on my second lap and passing him.

by the time i started my third, he was fighting to keep up with me.

"come on L.t, you don't wanna get beat by a girl, do you?" i teased, running far ahead of him.

he caught up, but ultimately i won.

we sat there panting for a minute, catching our breath.

i watched his chest rise and fall.

god.

imagine him breathing like that on top of me.

watching his chest rise and fall, an alarm siren broke me out of my unholy thoughts.

"that's not good." i said, watching ghost go running.

"L.t!" i yelled, sprinting after him.

"intruder on grounds, high alert. intruder on grounds, high alert." the alarm sounded.

"what's going on?" i asked mactavish as he ran past me.

"some guy got in through the front gate in a truck. said he was delivery. we think it's a bomb." he called, running off.

"sergeant, call-" ghost began.

"i spent 3 years on bomb squad, i got this. we won't have time to call anyone." i said, running off behind mactavish.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.6K 680 25
With a threat growing in the shadows, Lieutenant Drew "Daisy" Farrell is sought out for TF141, an elite squad of soldiers trained to deal with the wo...
314K 8.9K 77
A killer. That is who you truly are. Unable to love and run away from your past and future. But the moment you meet Ghost you start to change. And yo...
4.3K 137 14
πŸ©Άπ”Šπ”₯𝔬𝔰𝔱 𝔡 𝔒ℭ 𝔉𝔒π”ͺπ”žπ”©π”’πŸ©Ά Sergeant Kaia Russ and Lieutenant Simon 'Ghost' Riley have been married for four years. It has been the most amazi...
8.2K 144 14
Simon (Ghost) Riley x Fem!reader ----- (y/n) was a rookie rising to the top quickly setting her rank and showing her skills through combat and leadin...