After quitting the group, I b...

By Xiaoshuo_

Qiao Xuan is a famous violinist in the music industry, she has a beautiful appearance and a good figure , who... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106

Chapter 99

1.5K 22 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 99 Try

    Today is not the time to talk, but what is Rong Yan's last unfinished sentence?

    Qiao Xuan asked, "Rong Yan, what did you want to say just now?"

    "It's nothing." Rong Yan's eyes flicked across Shen Jing and Liu Quan, and he pursed his lips tightly.

    After returning, Qiao Xuan lay on the bed, unable to fall asleep.

    The words Rong Yan said while walking tonight kept echoing in her mind.

    "Isn't my performance obvious enough?"

    Qiao Xuan put her hands outside the quilt and muttered in a low voice, "I didn't see what was obvious." She didn't see him doing anything special either.

    On the second day of filming, Qiao Xuan originally thought that Rong Yan would behave a little differently after entering last night, but when he appeared on the set of Qiao Xuan, he just glanced at her indifferently.

    Qiao Xuan: ...is this obvious? !

    So she walked into the lounge a little bored.

    Because of his words last night, she didn't sleep well all night, but he was fine, as if nothing happened.

    As soon as the makeup artist saw Qiao Xuan, she noticed the two big dark circles under her eyes, "Qiao Qiao, did you not sleep well last night? The dark circles are a bit heavy."

    Especially Qiao Xuan's skin is cold fair , a little bit of imprinting is particularly obvious.

    "Well, there are mosquitoes."

    Qiao Xuan made a very bad excuse, but the makeup artist did not doubt the authenticity of her words.

    "There are indeed a lot of mosquitoes here at night. I have a mosquito repellent. Let Shen Jing get it from me later. It is very effective. I guarantee that after you use it, no mosquito will bite you again." The makeup artist held a beauty makeup in one hand. Egg, said with the liquid foundation in one hand.

    The make-up artist was so enthusiastic, it was hard for Qiao Xuan to refuse her kindness, so she told her that she would let Shen Jing find her.

    The early filming of the film went very smoothly, but when the protagonist was blinded, the crew hit a deadlock.

    After watching the content captured by the camera, Green always felt a sense of disobedience, but he couldn't tell what was wrong.

    "It's the eyes."

    As soon as the words came out, the director also recalled.

    It stands to reason that Qiao Xuan's eyes are a bonus item, but in this script, the heroine is in a state of blindness in the later stage. With such bright and vivid eyes, I really don't want the eyes of a blind person.

    Qiao Xuan frowned, which was indeed her omission. Although she tried not to let her eyes move wildly during the filming, there was still a certain distance from real blindness.

    In the next shooting, Qiao Xuan tried her best to lean in that direction, but the effect was not satisfactory, it always felt a little bit worse.

    Ge Lin knew that he couldn't get the effect he wanted, so he simply let Qiao Xuan rest to find the feeling.

    But if Qiao Xuan can't find the feeling as soon as possible, it will seriously slow down the crew's progress. Qiao Xuan was under a lot of pressure, so anxious that a pimple appeared on her forehead overnight.

    The crew no longer had the relaxed atmosphere they had before. The corners of everyone's faces were slightly lowered, and the whole place seemed to be shrouded in an invisible shadow.

    In the end, Qiao Xuan chose the most stupid way, which was to adapt herself to the feeling of living in the dark.

    So she dug out the blindfold she hadn't used all along from the suitcase.

    When she brought it here, it was to place the outdoor lights at night. I didn't expect that after coming here, it would be dark outside after nine o'clock in the evening. This blindfold has been put on hold, and now it can be regarded as useful.

    The blindfold had an excellent shading effect. After Qiao Xuan put on the blindfold, she didn't feel that it was daytime at all.

    Qiao Xuan was very satisfied, and then started the first step of walking in the dark. However, she got off to a bad start. Before she could take a few steps, Qiao Xuan bumped into the corner at the end of the bed.

    "Aww!" Qiao Xuan cried out in pain.

    She clutched her knocked kneecap, her face wrinkled in pain.

    In fact, before putting on the blindfold, she had a picture of the various layouts in the room in her mind, but after actually covering her eyes, she really had to be careful every step of the way.

    Because I can't grasp the size well, I don't know where I should turn and where I will encounter obstacles, so every step is very difficult.

    She straightened her hands, groped around in front of her body, and slowly moved her feet towards the door step by step.

    During this movement, Qiao Xuan knocked down a lot of things because she was not very familiar with walking in the dark. Various parts of the body also hit the furniture and decorations in the room.

    After Qiao Xuan finally came out of the room, she breathed a sigh of relief.

    Compared with the room with many obstacles, the walking difficulty index of the spacious and transparent corridor is only one star.

    Qiao Xuan touched the wall with one hand, and slowly groped forward in the air with the other hand.

    She can now feel the importance of eyes to a person, and she has never felt so deeply before.

    She sighed a little in her heart, then continued to fumble towards the stairs, and slowly moved her feet forward to see if she had reached the stairs area.

    Suddenly her right hand hit an obstacle.

    At first, Qiao Xuan thought it was the wall at the end of the corridor, but the touch of her hand obviously didn't feel like a wall, and there was a drop of warmth, more like a human chest. It felt quite predictable, and her hands were still small. I touched it.

    Rong Yan looked at the hands groping restlessly on his chest, his eyes darkened, and finally his gaze stayed on Qiao Xuan's face.

    After realizing what she was doing, Qiao Xuan's ears turned red, and she quickly retracted her hand as if touching a flame. Subconsciously, she wanted to take off the blindfold on her eyes, but the second she was about to take it off, she stopped.

    No, she is blind now, and she can't think of taking off the blindfold when she encounters any obstacles.

    So Qiao Xuan asked, "Who is here on the stairs?"

    "It's me." A familiar voice rang in Qiao Xuan's ear.

    When Qiao Xuan went out with the blindfold on, Rong Yan was already standing in the stair area, in order to prevent Qiao Xuan from accidentally stepping into the air and falling down.

    "Rong Yan?!" Qiao Xuan recognized the owner of the voice, she thought that she was blocking Rong Yan's way back to the room, and then she turned sideways, "Are you going there?"

    Rong Yan didn't answer this question . Instead, I asked: "Are you going to go downstairs in this state?"

    "Yes, I did some preparatory work before, or I lacked. It will be helpful to truly experience the invisible life to grasp the character.

    " After taking this role, she also learned from Jiang Siying about the difficulties she encountered after being blind. At the reading meeting, she also analyzed the role with a professional teacher, and she also made a very detailed biography of the role.

    It is true that her previous preparations were helpful to her understanding of the characters, but problems still arose during the actual shooting.

    "Where are you going?"

    "Just go downstairs and take Xiaojin around."

    Rong Yan said in a deep voice, "Well, I'll accompany you."

    Qiao Xuan immediately refused: "No, I can "

    One more person to watch, to prevent accidents. I will not interfere with your activities with Xiaojin, unless there are special circumstances." Rong Yan's voice was unquestionable.

    Qiao Xuan was moved by what he said, and didn't say any more objections.

    Rong Yan asked Qiao Xuan to wait here for a while, and then went back to the room alone to get things. When he reappeared, he had a black fisherman's hat on his head, and he was holding a black fisherman's hat of the same style in his hand.

    He came to Qiao Xuan and put the hat on Qiao Xuan's head.

    Qiao Xuan felt that there was something extra on her head, and she was about to touch what it was when Rong Yan stopped her.

    "Don't move, you haven't put it on yet."

    Rong Yan carefully adjusted Qiao Xuan's hat, and after putting it on, carefully pulled her cheek hair behind her ears.

    While pulling her hair, Rong Yan's cool fingers touched Qiao Xuan's ear.

    Qiao Xuan's ears felt hot, and her cheeks were slightly red.

    Noticing her red bleeding ears, Rong Yan smiled, the tenderness in his eyes was about to overflow.

    "Let's go." After speaking, Rong Yan took Qiao Xuan's hand very naturally.

    Just when he was about to withdraw his hand to refuse, Rong Yan said, "Before you find Xiaojin, I am your eyes now."

    These words completely made Qiao Xuan accept the holding hands of the two.

    Taking Xiao Jin by Rong Yan's hand, Qiao Xuan squatted down and rua Xiao Jin's hair, and said softly: "Xiao Jin, I'll leave it to you for the rest."

    Xiao Jin squatted on the ground and agreed.

    Because the guide dog in the movie is directly played by Jiang Siying's original guide dog, Xiao Jin, so during this adaptation process, Qiao Xuan completely regarded herself as a person who was accidentally blind, and handed over all her daily outings to Xiao Jin .

    During this process, Rong Yan also followed Qiao Xuan and Xiao Jin's side.

    Xiao Jin is a very professional working dog. After Jiang Siying recovered her vision, Xiao Jin has not been working as a guide dog. This time, Qiao Xuan's experiment made Xiaojin start working as a guide dog again, which made him a little excited.

    The two people's outing did not alarm anyone.

    Qiao Xuan and Rong Yan were dressed very low-key, and the residents of the town would not have thought that the two people wearing big fisherman hats on the road would be celebrities.

    Although this woman wears a blindfold in broad daylight, who doesn't have a quirk these days, besides, she might be doing some experiments. Therefore, the eyes of the townspeople only stayed on the two of them for a short while, and then immediately looked away.

    All the way went smoothly, but when Rong Yan reminded to cross the road, Qiao Xuan stopped in her tracks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.9K 1.9K 31
In the final battle against Muzan, Tanjiro had put his life on the line for his comrades and the innocents. In the midst of chaos, Muzan was defeated...
187K 4.6K 97
Jiang You has been struggling in the apocalypse for 20 years. She has mastered all kinds of martial arts with swords, guns and sticks, and her moves...
30.8K 908 160
Once in the last days, she acted as a vicious female heroine, and woke up in ruins. By chance, Li Yanqi once again returned to the world watched by c...
17.6K 396 159
Author : Young Master Yongan Alternate Title : 前女友黑化日常 Summary: Every profound love story must have a cannon fodder ex-girlfriend. If one day the ex...