Chapter 31

Chapter 31 The big-hearted Jojo (3rd watch)

    So, the three of them borrowed this small agricultural harvester by virtue of Qiao Xuan's face.

    After borrowing the machine, Qiao Xuan is still in a daze. She didn't expect that one day she would be able to borrow something by swiping her face.

    It was so unexpected.

    Regarding the fact that the old man didn't know him just now, Dong Ruicheng didn't take it seriously at all. With so many people in the country, there will always be people who don't know him.

    But thinking of his confident look just now, Dong Ruicheng still blushed a little.

    Now the harvester has been borrowed, but a new problem has arisen.

    Dong Ruicheng looked at the harvester and was silent for a moment before slowly opening his mouth and saying, "How...how does this harvester work?"

    So after watching for so long, it won't work? !

    "Uh——" Ruan Haosen was also confused, and neither could he.

    When they first borrowed it, they completely forgot about it.

    My heart was filled with the joy of harvesting the rice fields by the harvester in an instant, and I didn't have the mind to think about other issues.

    Hearing this, the program team reacted immediately: The box office harvester was defeated by the real harvester?

    Dong Ruicheng felt like pins and needles on his back.

    That's right, the old man in the yard was looking at him with contempt.

    He is so old that he can't even drive a harvester. He doesn't look like a good farmer at first glance, and he won't be able to get a wife.

    At this time, the old man had completely forgotten that Dong Ruicheng was a star.

    The director in front of the camera smiled. He was worried that the rice fields would be harvested too quickly, but he did not expect that they would not know how to drive the harvester, so the director breathed a sigh of relief.

    But the director's relief was too early.

    Qiao Xuan stroked her chin, walked around the harvester, nodded her head and said, "I should."

    What does it mean?

    After she said this, Dong Ruicheng and Ruan Haosen felt even more unreliable.

    This is not the machine of the program group, what if it breaks?

    Is it necessary to be mortgaged here to work to pay off the debt?

    Dong Ruicheng really didn't believe that a little girl could drive this thing.

    Ruan Haosen also looked skeptical, Qiao Xuan's slender arms and legs didn't seem like someone who could drive such a thing at all.

    Although he couldn't drive it either, he was really worried that Qiao Xuan would drive the machine into a ditch.

    Although Qiao Xuan's skills were not favored by the two of them, she was already ready to move.

    This small harvester is very small, about the size of a small tricycle, with harvesting tools in the front and a closed place for harvested rice in the back.

    Qiao Xuan took a long legged step and sat on the seat, then patted the two vacant spaces beside her, and said very proudly: "Sit up, there is still space."