Chapter 88

Chapter 88 Two Murderers

    Qiao Xuan fiddled with the broken hair on her forehead with a look of melancholy, "You don't understand, this is the last stubbornness of a social animal."

    Although she is an artist now, an artist is also a worker. Based on the money she earns now, it is estimated that she can only buy a toilet in the city center.

    "You are so young, where did you get such a big insight." Chang Ling laughed until tears were shed, this was the first time she saw such an interesting female artist in the entertainment industry.

    Wei Jun smiled and said, "Actually, what Qiao Xuan said is correct. The house is indeed the goal of many people's struggle."

    After everyone laughed, they returned to the topic.

    "There are still a lot of questions that have not been resolved. First of all, why did the monsters on the second floor become like this? Secondly, what is the reason for the death of Qiao Meiren and Ruan Butler? Who is the murderer? Finally, the dragging person we heard Who is the chained monster? Could he be the murderer?"

    "It's such a headache, I don't want to use my brain at all." Chang Ling wailed. This kind of brain-burning puzzle can't turn your head around.

    "Are we still going to face that man in chains?" Lin Qi wanted to kneel on the ground, he really didn't want to face that man in chains.

    Lin Qi scratched his hair a few times very irritatedly, which made his messy hair even more messy.

    Rong Yan has also recorded the program many times, and he is very familiar with the program process, so he pondered for a moment, and said: "Now everyone can say, what is the purpose of coming to this villa? This may help the case. "

    After speaking, Rong Yan subconsciously looked at Qiao Xuan who was beside him.

    Noticing Rong Yan's eyes, Qiao Xuan hesitated for a moment.

    Uh, is she going to say it too? She seems to be a victim.

    However, she still said, "I am Qiao Meiren, the current owner of this villa, and also the evil spirit here."

    After Qiao Xuan finished speaking, Chang Ling also opened his mouth and said, "I'm Chang reporter. I came to this villa to dig materials. After the case happened, this villa has been a fog in the outside world. I think the inside There must be something big, so I came here."

    "I am Wei Dibao, and I am here to dig treasures. The wealth is touching, and wherever there is treasure, there is Wei Dibao."

    Wei Jun took out the treasure The small props he prepared, a very small shovel for shoveling soil, looked very much like toys used by children.

    "What can you dig with just your little shovel." Lin Qi laughed directly at Wei Jun's miniature toy.

    "Go, go, go, I'm a sign of identity, understand?" After finishing speaking, Wei Jun put away the small shovel in a precious manner, and then said to Lin Qi, "It's your turn."

    Lin Qi coughed lightly , opened his arms to show them the clothes on his body, then raised his head proudly, "Everyone will know by looking at my clothes, I am a detective."

    Lin Qi said that he did not know where to take out a pipe in his mouth, and blinked his right eye at them.

    When he said this, Ruan Haosen laughed directly.

    Lin Qi was not happy anymore, his props and clothes were carefully prepared by his costume teacher, "Ruan Haosen, what are you laughing at?"

    Ruan Haosen said directly: "If you are a detective, then you should be the most sincere detective. "