Chapter 57

Chapter 57 Who is Afraid of Who?

    When Qiao Xuan was recording the show, some netizens started arguing online because her manager controlled Qiao Xuan's diet.

    Some netizens think that there is no problem with the agent doing this. To maintain a good body shape, one should control one's appetite and daily exercise is indispensable.

    But some netizens think it's too much, Qiao Xuan doesn't look fat, so there's no need to be so strict. In the eyes of some netizens, it is normal to satisfy their appetite.

    Life is so long, why do you have to embarrass yourself so much.

    The other party immediately began to refute that she is an idol artist, so she will naturally be restricted. If she is an ordinary person, it doesn't matter how much she eats, no one will say anything.

    For a while, neither side could convince the other.

    Because of this incident, fans went to the studio's Weibo and asked them not to keep Qiao Xuan eating.

    But there is a reason why Liu Quan is so strict. There was a young actress who was ridiculed by the crowd for getting fat. He didn't want this to happen to Qiao Xuan.

    It is difficult for an artist to control his appetite, so he can only be supervised by his agent. Too much indulgence will only be bad for the artist.

    Liu Quan didn't expect that this matter would cause controversy among netizens, and he began to reflect on whether he was really too strict.

    However, although Qiao Xuan ate a lot, but she was asked to go to the gym to exercise, she still went.

    It's okay to relax a little bit.

    Now Liu Quan has only one thing for Qiao Xuan. She can eat, but she can't stop exercising.

    He has brought too many artists. Many young idol artists gain weight because they don't control their appetite very much and don't have the habit of exercising.

    For an idol artist, getting fat is a big taboo.

    Qiao Xuan is still in puberty, and puberty is a stage where she is very prone to gain weight. Of course, he doesn't want Qiao Xuan to stop eating. He just hopes that she can eat in moderation, and exercise will speed up the body's metabolism, which will also help her body's development.

    Qiao Xuan also ate a lot of food because she was growing her body. If she didn't exercise properly, the food she ate would likely become over-nourished and turn into fat.

    Of course, if she behaves well, you can also let her eat the food she wants once in a while.

    After returning from filming this time, he talked to Qiao Xuan, and she also said that she would control herself well in the future.

    Seeing that the quarrels on the Internet were still intensifying, Liu Quan finally used his studio account to post a Weibo to explain why he did this, which stopped the quarrels among netizens.

    No amount of speculation before could be more real than the studio's explanation.

    Netizens and fans are not irrational people, they know they can understand the manager's explanation.

    *** When Qiao Xuan arrived in

    a small town at the foot of the Qinling Mountains

    , the other guests on the show had already arrived.

    Because the program team did not disclose any news about the flying guests this time, the guests were still a little curious about it.     "Program group, who is today's flying guest