devils advocate ( matt murdoc...

By wstrnflies

. * ꙳ ♱ ⊹ ❝I laid the groundwork and then like clockwork the dominions cascaded in a line❞ ― matt murdock x... More

the devil fell into her arms, as she designed him to.
epigraph.
♱ ━ act one.
one:﹙sickingly beautiful﹚
two:﹙empty lot﹚
three:﹙what do you call moral?﹚
five:﹙untold secrets﹚
six:﹙with, love﹚
seven:﹙meet-cute﹚
eight:﹙fire to the world﹚
nine:﹙impalusive﹚
ten: ﹙ me and the devil ﹚
eleven: ﹙ hands across hells kitchen﹚
twelve: ﹙anything for his love﹚
thirteen: ﹙in blinds eye﹚
fourteen: ﹙when the dominoes cascade﹚
fifteen:﹙loss and love﹚
sixteen:﹙heres a tip﹚
seventeen: ﹙hope is a dangerous thing﹚
eighteen:﹙mask off﹚
nineteen:﹙this is friendship?﹚
twenty:﹙trying something new﹚
twenty-one:﹙the final push﹚
twenty-two:﹙cryptic attack﹚
twenty-three:﹙will you still love me?﹚
twenty-four:﹙love, actually﹚
twenty-five:﹙you and me﹚
twenty-six:﹙the second look﹚
twenty-seven:﹙the love in the books﹚
twenty-eight:﹙keep his word﹚
twenty-nine:﹙daredevil and nightangel﹚
thirty:﹙actual love﹚
♱ ━ act two.
one:﹙a fresh start﹚
two:﹙stress and unrelaxation﹚
three:﹙their happy ending?﹚
four:﹙small disagreement﹚
six:﹙when a blind man hears﹚
seven:﹙red﹚
eight: ﹙RED﹚
nine: ﹙gods sins the women﹚
ten: ﹙when the snake guides﹚
eleven: ﹙the illuison﹚
twelve: ﹙the call so close﹚
thirteen: ﹙backlog﹚
fourteen:﹙his sorry﹚
fifteen:﹙happiness﹚
sixteen:﹙peace offering﹚
seventeen: ﹙in my room﹚
eighteen:﹙shameless﹚
nineteen: ﹙always her fault﹚
twenty: ﹙guilty as a sin﹚
twenty-one: ﹙die for you﹚
twenty-two:﹙silent prayers﹚
twenty three: ﹙death comes to her﹚
twenty four: ﹙darkness, soul, embrace﹚
twenty five: ﹙tainted love﹚
twenty six: ﹙the blacksmith﹚
twenty-seven:﹙cold day in hell's kitchen﹚
twenty eight:﹙family times﹚
twenty nine:﹙ close enough to do it﹚
♱ ━ act three.
one:﹙the hero﹚
two:﹙earthquake﹚
three:﹙violent defender﹚
four:﹙a whole lotta history﹚
five:﹙same thing, new people﹚
six:﹙danger from five﹚
seven:﹙matthew murdock v. daredevil﹚
eight:﹙silent blow﹚
nine:﹙the chance of rebounds﹚
ten:﹙pillowtalk﹚
eleven:﹙by your side﹚
twelve:﹙new chance taken﹚
thirteen:﹙here we go again...﹚
fourteen:﹙backfiring﹚
sixteen:﹙reckless driving﹚
seventeen:﹙you've become my ceiling﹚
eighteen:﹙punish-her﹚
nineteen:﹙final blow﹚
twenty:﹙lets leave it like this﹚
twenty-one:﹙i'll love it if we made it﹚
♱ ━ act four.
one:﹙a not so fresh start﹚
two:﹙praying﹚
three:﹙show stopping﹚
four:﹙exile﹚
five:﹙and daredevil﹚
six:﹙me n the devil﹚
seven:﹙do i wanna know?﹚
eight:﹙you wanted me sadder﹚
nine:﹙revenge﹚
ten:﹙mastermind﹚
eleven:﹙the prints left behind﹚
twelve:﹙envy, greed, lust﹚
thirteen:﹙to be silent﹚
fourteen:﹙short lived﹚
fiveteen:﹙stalling for love﹚
sixteen:﹙woman scorned﹚
seventeen:﹙back at it again...﹚
eighteen:﹙the wait﹚

four:﹙the first meeting﹚

796 32 18
By wstrnflies

CHAPTER    FOUR!
the first meeting.

"contains; suicide, blood, violence,"
—proceed with caution

An alleyway, while music softly played, was a dark and ominous place, where the only night could see. There was a sense of silence in the streets as creaking doors opened as the streets grew silent.

The music stopped before John shut the door, and the room became silent after the door had closed. In the course of his walk out of the room, the music continued to play as he left the room.

He was holding onto a duffel bag when he reached the car, which was his possession. The trunk of the car was opened, and a duffle bag was inserted before the trunk was closed, and then the car was started.

Y/n's foot swung once he closed the gap, knocking him back to the ground with a hard kick to the back. It was now the woman's uniform that she was wearing.

She was able to take a look at him in the dark. Having picked him up, she slammed him against the back of the car so hard that the glass on the back window had to be shattered with the force of the fall.

In a demanding tone, Y/n asked her voice back, "Who is it? Who caused you to do this?"

"Can't say" John stammered before moving his knee and kicking her in the stomach.

Y/n groaned loudly as he moved backwards as he stomped on the back of his foot to force him back into the car, before grunting loudly as he moved backwards to force him back into the car.

"Killing a high-ranking businessman without any reason is not common," Y/n said, grasping his neck and hurling him into the glass. "You knew where he was, you knew his guards, now tell me, who works for you? Don't fucking lie about me."

It was only seconds before the car began making a loud banging noise that John pushed her back. A black mask was put on John by the man in the black mask and Y/n was thrown to the ground after being kicked by him. It was hard to hold back the tears for what she knew he was going to do no matter what she told him.

John grabbed the man and pushed him down on the ground, stepping on his chest as he did so. As he wore a black mask over his eyes, he was wearing all black.

Her leg was wrapped around John's neck, causing him to grunt in pain as she stepped on his arm, causing him to groan in pain as the sound of broken bones was heard.

He groaned loudly before Y/n felt herself being watched, "He's mine," the voice said, Y/n turned her head towards the person in the black mask.

Aside from being unsuccessful in his attempt to sidekick him, he moved away from him. In order to stop him from backing up again, she kicked him with her other foot.

Her only understanding of his motivations was that she had no idea who he was, had not known who he was throughout her entire life, and had worked alone all her life.

There would be no change in this situation.

Y/n spun in the air and kicked him off of his chest, causing her to go for a punch, which he blocked.

In addition to holding his fist high, his face was covered by a black cloth, and he wore all-black clothing. Y/n kicked again, only for him to push her leg to the ground, causing Y/n to fall and groan on the ground, looking up at him as he grabbed a pole and walked over to John.

She jumped up and kicked the pole out of his grasp, causing a bang sound as it struck the concrete wall next to John, who was still lying on the ground.

She then kicked him in the knee and swung her leg, balancing on her hand, before kicking him back into the vehicle, punching him twice in the face and causing blood to ooze from his mouth. After that, she punched him in the abdomen twice.

Her gaze was focused on him as she slowly arose from the ground. Due to the fact that he could not see her, she had an advantage over him.

Although she tried her best to fight the man in the black mask, he was able to punch her multiple times.

In the excitement of seeing the car from the side, she jumped up and embraced him with her legs, grabbing her lower back with a groan that was coming from her mouth, he slammed her against the car while grabbing her arms; putting them over her head.

He squeezed her neck lightly while holding her neck while she struggled from beneath him, all the while he held her under him.

The distance between their faces is only a few inches. The smell of blood coming from his lip was too distracting for her to detect his breath, despite the fact that she could almost smell his breath through her nostrils.

As their faces grew further closer, she began to feel his breath on top of her for the first time since she had started to struggle.

"Who are you?" he asked. She was grasped by the thighs that were wrapped around his body while his hand was wrapped around her neck in such a tight grip that she had difficulty breathing.

"keep choking me, your not going to find out" Y/n muttered, catching her breath with a smirk, and pushing his face away while she couldn't see anything but his lips and chin.

Her groans were heard as he stopped choking her and prodded her with his head, pulling her down to the ground and landing on top of her.

A pole swing caused an errant dent in John's car as a result of an errant pole swing. In the face of John's punch, the man who was wearing a black mask rose himself off the ground and dodged all of the punches that he threw at him.

It was then that this masked man decided to jump in the air, and he used both of his feet to kick John onto the ground before he stood up and went to punch the masked man in the face.

It seems that Y/n climbed back up the steps of the car and grabbed a glass piece from the backseat before stabbing it into John's neck, causing the man to groan in pain and gasp for air as he tried to breathe.

As John gasped under Y/n's weight, who was preparing to dig a hole through his neck by digging a glass through his mouth, he was caught under Y/n.

In an instant, Y/n felt a sharp pain in her hip the moment he reached for something she wanted. Having heard this, she began groaning in pain.

After punching her in the face, John sent her flying, sending her to the ground. As a result of this, her nose was bleeding and her ears were ringing.

Upon hearing this, the man in the black mask began to punch John on the ground in response. In the midst of John's attempts to fight back, the man in the black mask grabbed the knife and finished off Y/n's life.

"The man that hired your lawyers, who does he work for?" The black-masked man asked.

In spite of the fact that he was breathing heavily, John did not speak.

"You think I'm afraid of you?" John said. After a moment, the man in the black mask froze and Y/n stood up, wiping the blood from her nose and adjusting her glasses.

The man responded, "No, but you are afraid of her.".

The woman's attention was drawn to John and she reached for a knife in her pocket as the man and the black mask left. After gaining control of him, Y/n stabbed him in the neck without hesitation.

In the absence of being able to see her face, Y/n asked with a grin, "Why don't you tell me about it?".
.
The man with the black mask stood behind Y/n, "Don't kill him-" He demanded.

While she didn't want to listen, she did so, because she felt as though he was right in his assessment. Her goggles moved up with the push of a button on the earpiece, away from her face into her hair as soon

"Tell me," she whispered, leaning her head toward his ear as she whispered. "Who do you work for?"

"I can't!" He cried in pain before she moved the knife deeper into his neck, she had crazy resting in her eyes; which went with the light frown on her lip, she knew what she wanted from him. Hearing him gasp for air.

The man behind her shouted, "We would like a name.".

While blood began to flow, he cried out in pain, "Oh God! Wilson Fisk!" Y/n closed the mask again, covering her face, "Wilson Fisk!"

His neck was bleeding from the injury that he sustained as a result of being grabbed and pushed to the ground by the man in the black mask. "You get in your car. If I ever see you in Hell's Kitchen again..."

"No." Y/n said shaking her head, "We kill him-"

Holding his neck, John pleaded, "Please do.".

Having witnessed the previous night's events firsthand, Y/N had a clear understanding of the procedure. There was no way they could say it, or else they would die. There would be innumerable deaths among their friend groups, and she herself would die if anyone discovered that she was modifying herself behind a mask.

"You do not wish to test me." The man in the mask said. She held out her hand to stop him from walking forward while they stood with the two of them gazing at John at the same time.

"Do you think this is still about you?" John cried, crouching down in front of me. "I gave up his name. You don't do that to someone you love. He'll find me...and make an example of me...and then he will find everyone I care about...and do the same to them...so that no one ever does what I did." He glanced all around.

It was while Y/N was holding onto the knife that the man, who was unable to see her, stopped her from reaching out to touch her hand.

"You should have just killed me," John said, looking at the woman. "You coward." He looks at the man in the black mask.

After turning around, he leaned against one of the wooden posts of the fence and rested his head on it. A moment later, he raised his head and slammed it against it, impaling it through the eyes, crying before it went silent.

Y/n gaped; she wasn't expecting him to kill himself. The corner of her lip twitched down, as she looked over to the man in black, he didn't have a reaction only twitching his neck to the side a bit.

In the middle of the night, she was feeling sick to her stomach. It is important to note that she is not a monster, she still has limitations. With his mouth agape, the man wearing the black mask looked over in shock.

"What jus-"

"He did it," Y/n said, without showing any emotion. "He fucking killed himself...-"

Almost in a state of panic, the man in the black mask gasped silently and looked as though he was in shock.

"Keep his body here-" The man said. "What are you even doing here?"

"What you are doing..." Y/n asked simply, glancing over to the man, "Trying to protect the people of hell's kitchen.. from men like Fisk"

She was forced to turn her head in the direction of the man in the black mask before she could turn to leave. While he could not see her, he said, "You will get yourself killed.".

"I can take care of myself," she told him before snatching his hand and running away. She jumped from the car and pulled herself up to a balcony before running away.

AUTHORS NOTE

here we go, im so exicted to write their bantering, if you had listened to the playlist you would have saw a sneak peek on how they act. Matt's daredevil voice truly does things to me, that nothing else does. 

anyways, thoughts, dont be a silent reader, and thank you for 1k. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 162 8
No one did a thing to prevent it and no one did a thing to make it right once it was done. Losing her sister-in-law, her niece and nephew was hard en...
35.4K 956 35
Daredevil characters x reader Please Keep in mind this is mostly a frankXreader romance and mattXreader platonic story This story is loosely based on...
99.4K 3.5K 34
𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐅𝐔𝐋. clay azalea had one job: kill daredevil. but she wasn't aware that daredevil was her ex-fiance, matt murdock. ...
6.9K 267 8
"𝙄'𝙫𝙚 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙄 𝙢𝙚𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙖 𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙞𝙣 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝...