✔Interstellar Farming: Comman...

By prince05026

Author:Li Xinyu Category:Science Fiction Space Novel Link : https://www.69shu.com/txt/40804.htm Mecha wrecka... More

Announcement
1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-100
101-110
111-120
121-130
131-140
141-150
151-170
171-190
201-210
211-220
221-230
231-240
241-250
251-260
261-270
271-280
281-290
291-310
311-330
331-350
351-370
371-390
390-410
411-430
431-450
451-470
471-490
491-510
511-530
531-550
551-570
571-590
591-610
611-630
631-650
651-658
659-END
Ending 2-6

191-200

708 21 3
By prince05026

 Chapter 191 Experience the World 10

  Tao Yaoyao was a little speechless, she looked at Chen Yang, "What are you going to do?"

  Chen Yang frowned and said, "Chief, I plan to send them back to their team ' These two guys don't fit in with them.

  "Brother, I'm so hungry!" Chen Liang sat down on the ground directly, he didn't leave, he was really hungry!

  Chen Yang sighed, took out two bamboo tubes from his space and handed them to Chen Liang and Fang Fang.

  Chen Liang and Fang Fang were already very hungry, especially now that they smelled the fragrance, they felt very hungry.

  Chen Yang looked at Chen Liang and said, "Eat it, let me tell you in advance that this is snake meat, if you can't accept it, then don't eat it."

  "Brother, I will eat any meat! " Chen Liang was almost starved to death, He took a sip of the soup directly, "Smells delicious!"

  Fang Fang picked up a piece of snake meat and gnawed it directly, "It's so delicious!" The

  two ate very fast, and Within a short while, they finished eating, and then Looking helplessly at Chen Yang, Chen Yang snorted coldly, "You two should go back to your team now."

  "Brother, I'm not going back, I want to hang out with you!" Chen Liang climbed directly to the ground and hugged him. Holding onto Chen Yang's thigh, Fang Fang climbed onto Chen Yang's other leg and hugged his other leg.

  "Let go of you two!" Chen Yang was furious.

  "No, brother won't let go if he doesn't agree!" Chen Liang hugged Chen Yang's thigh tightly and didn't let go.

  Fang Fang hugged the other leg and said, "Don't let it go! Don't let it go!"

  Tao Yaoyao was more sure now that these two people are two hahas, and she greeted everyone directly, "We're in line! Let's collect in another place today. thing."

  As soon as Tao Yaoyao shouted, everyone immediately followed behind her. Lilia asked Tao Yaoyao, "Chief, do you want to take our little house?"

  Tao Yaoyao thought for a while, and the people in the valley There are still a lot of fruit trees, "Bring them!"

  "Okay!" Everyone ran to collect their wooden houses, and Tao Yaoyao also went back to collect their own wooden houses.

  At this moment, Chen Yang had already kicked Chen Liang and Fang Fang away, and he was also closing up his cabin. Chen Liang and Fang Fang had been following behind him all the time. When they saw his cabin, both of them had bright eyes. But Chen Yang didn't speak, and they didn't dare to ask any more questions, they just followed behind him obediently.

  Tao Yaoyao led the team towards the interior of the valley. Everyone followed Tao Yaoyao and walked all the way in. No one had any doubts or doubts.

  Chen Liang and Fang Fang now also know that Tao Yaoyao is the chief of the planting department they are looking for. What is two meters high, what is one meter wide, and weighs two hundred? , and so cute, if it is like everyone said?

  Speaking of it, it means that Chen Liang and Fang Fang never cared about things on the star network, so they were deceived by others. After all, Tao Yaoyao's photo had already been on the campus star network long ago, so anyone who cares a little Anyone on Starnet can see it.

  A group of people obediently followed behind Tao Yaoyao. After walking for about an hour, Tao Yaoyao called to stop and let everyone rest.

  As soon as they heard about the break, Chen Liang and Fang Fang had already begged Chen Yang to help them build a wooden house. Chen Yang found the long rattan from the hands of his classmates, and took a few people to make a simple wooden house for them during the ten minutes of rest. s frame.

  Chen Liang and Fang Fang wanted to make a move , but Tao Yaoyao called everyone to continue on their way before they could make a request.

  After that, Tao Yaoyao didn't let everyone rest any more, and walked for an hour and a half, and they finally arrived near those fruit trees.

  "Okay, let's put the wooden house here!" Tao Yaoyao directly took the lead to put down the wooden house, and then let Lilia and the girls' wooden houses form a circle with hers.

  The boys' cabins are surrounded by the girls' cabins, making six circles.

  After everyone put up the wooden house, Tao Yaoyao pointed to the front and said, "There are fruits in front, everyone go pick them, they are all edible, but the taste is a bit different, you just pick the ones you like."

  Hearing Tao Yao Yao said, everyone ran towards the fruit tree in a swarm. The chief said that they can eat them all, so it is right to see the robbing. It will be picked up soon too.

  Tao Yaoyao stood aside and watched, everyone rushed to grab the fruit frantically, and Chen Liang and Fang Fang also rushed over.   Tao

  Yaoyao just watched quietly, as for the two intruders, she still needed to talk to Chen Yang about this.

didn't want to make decisions for him. After all, if they stayed, everyone needed to be more vigorous. It would be very easy for the two of them to weed out their cultivation department.

  While Tao Yaoyao was thinking about something, Chen Yang ran over, "Chief!"

  "Huh? What's the matter?"

  "Chief, Chen Liang and Fang Fang wanted to stay. To show their submission, they handed over their name tags." Chen YangYang handed the two name tags to Tao Yaoyao, and Tao Yaoyao saw that it was Chen Lianghe's equation written on them.

  Tao Yaoyao put away the name tags. Since they surrendered, she should put them away. she will directly eliminate them.

  Seeing that Tao Yaoyao had taken away the name tag, Chen Yang took the two Erhas to pick the fruit without worry, and the two of them felt that their rights and interests were right now.

  Tao Yaoyao sat on a hanging vine beside her and observed her surroundings quietly. Although there was no danger around here, she still needed to be more vigilant. After all, she led the entire department, and this responsibility was still very important. .

  Apart from the previous snakes, there seems to be no other strange beasts in this valley. Tao Yaoyao actually doesn't understand. After all, there are so many fruit trees in this valley. If there is no danger here, it is impossible that there are some little strange beasts The beast found it here.

  After all, monkeys and the like should be found wherever there are fruits, but they don't exist here.

  She didn't even see a bee or a butterfly or anything, which was so weird!

  But as far as it looks now, there is really nothing here.

  Tao Yaoyao fell asleep while lying down, and the demon vine was on her wrist, watching everything around vigilantly.

  The people in the planting department forgot the time when they picked the fruits directly. After they finished picking the fruits in this area, they came back to their senses one by one. It was already four or five o'clock in the afternoon. was almost evening, and they were so busy that they didn't even have lunch.

  Of course, it is impossible for them to be hungry. When they were collecting fruits, they were always tasting these fruits. Previously, everyone collected all kinds of fruits they saw. Later, after discovering that there are more types of fruits, they began to pick their favorite fruits.

  Tao Yaoyao also woke up at this time, she also feels hungry now, thinking about the pink flour in her hand, and the mutant tiger, she directly asked Chen Yang to call a few brave boys over, and then directly Throw out the mutant tiger .

  (end of this chapter)

 Chapter 192 Experiencing the World 11

  Everyone exclaimed when they saw the mutant tiger.

  "Yihu!"

  "Looks like a high level!"

  "The chief is so powerful, you can hit them all?"

  "Why do I feel that the head of the tiger has been smashed?"

  "Really? Let me see... ·Really, the chief is so fierce!"

  "Why do I have such a vicious feeling?" The chief of their family looked so petite and cute, and he smashed a strange tiger to death.

  "This alien tiger seems to have reached level five!" Chen Yang looked at his chief in shock. He still underestimated the chief of their family. He could even beat a level five alien beast. Then the chief's level is definitely at the top. Grade seven or above.

  "It's already level five! The chief is so fierce!"

  "The chief is so powerful!"

  "Chief, is this strange tiger ready to eat? I heard that if the meat of this strange beast is not processed , it will be eaten." It is easy to cause problems if you eat it."

  "I remember someone said that the meat of this strange beast contains too many impurities and violent genes, we really can't eat it!"

  "Yes! Yes!" Someone ignited fiercely Head, not everyone can eat the five-level alien meat.

  People of their planting system are generally weak in body, so eating this food can easily explode their bodies.

  At this time, Chen Yang looked at Tao Yaoyao. Hearing everyone's words, he was also worried that something would go wrong if he ate it. Although he had confidence in his chief, the impurities in this strange beast were really difficult to remove.

  "Let's deal with it, it will be fine!" Tao Yaoyao yawned, "Call me after you cut the meat."

  "Okay!" Chen Yang said excitedly, he felt that the chief must have a way to make them eat it.

  Chen Yang took a group of boys to clean up the different tiger meat. Regardless of whether they could eat it or not, the boys still loved slaughtering animals.

  At this time, Tao Yaoyao took out a pile of pink flour, which were all piled up on the big leaves, and then she did not know where she found a big basin, and then started to put the pink flour in, and started scooping water and face.

  "Chief, what are you doing?" The fat man moved closer to Tao Yaoyao.

  "Make dough! Fatty, go find a stone slab, preferably one with a smooth side, the bigger the better!" Tao Yaoyao ordered.

  "Okay, chief, I'll look for it right away." When the fat man left, he called some people to help him look for it.

  Lilia and the others also came over, and when they saw the pink dough, they were all a little eager to try, "Chief, what can we do?

  " Big leaf." Tao Yaoyao taught the girls how to knead the dough, and soon, everyone found some places to knead the dough, the pink dough looks so good no matter how you knead it.

  At this time, the rest of the people automatically ran to collect firewood. Tonight they are going to have a big pot of rice . The people in the whole camp are busy, and there is no one to eat. Although everyone is busy, everyone is busy. Very happy, full of laughter everywhere.

  Chen Liang and Fang Fang also went to collect firewood with everyone. they expected that the atmosphere of the whole planting department would be so good.

  "I want to change the department." Chen Liang looked at the equation.

  Fang Fang also nodded, "Brother Liang, I also want to change departments, I feel so happy to follow them!"   After the meat was stewed, Tao Yaoyao began to teach the girls how to make noodles. Because there was no noodle roll, Tao Yaoyao could only teach everyone how to make noodles.   This ramen has attracted a group of boys to learn it.   When the stew was almost done, Tao Yaoyao also put some vegetables in. Another stone pot was also filled with water at this time, and when the water boiled, Tao Yaoyao boiled the ramen here.

  "Isn't it!" Chen Liang looked at his cousin enviously. The Chen family used to feel sorry for him, but it's only been a long time, and he has already started to envy him. He suddenly has a feeling I feel that If this continues, he will become more and more envious, "Is the transfer department better?"

  Chen Liang really moved his mind, and Fang Fang said, "I guess it will be difficult. If they transfer, the teacher will definitely not be happy."

  "Then how can they be happy?"

  "Unless the mental strength is injured, they may release him." Fang Fang shook his head, they can't hurt themselves, right?

  By the way, isn' t it because Chen Yang entered the planting department because his mental power was severely injured?

  The division of labor in the entire planting department is very clear. After about half an hour, the exotic tiger meat has been processed, and then a lot of firewood has been picked up, and then Tao Yaoyao and the girls have kneaded the dough. Waiting for Tao Yaoyao's next instruction! After   Tao

  Yaoyao washed her hands, she began to process the exotic tiger meat. She turned the exotic tiger meat into big diced meat, and then asked her classmates to process some wild vegetables.

diced meat in the space stream water. Although the cooking has not started yet, everyone has already smelled a very fresh feeling.

  Everyone's eyes were bright, especially Chen Yang, he could already feel that the impurities and berserk genes in the tiger meat seemed to have been purged.

  Fatty and the others not only brought in a few flat stone slabs, they also brought in two big stone pots. Tao Yaoyao directly used one of the pots to start stewing meat. Everyone watched carefully and memorized every step very clear.

  "I've already removed the berserk gene in the meat of the alien animal. You can't eat the meat of the alien animal casually, or your body will not be able to bear it." Tao Yaoyao reminded the students around her that she was really afraid that they would Some learn from others, and end up harming themselves.

  Soon, she became familiar with stewed meat, and then Tao Yaoyao began to scoop up cooked noodles, pink noodles, stewed meat and green wild vegetables for everyone.

  Together, it's just a pleasure to watch.

  "I'm a bit reluctant to eat it!" Fatty looked at the inside of his bamboo tube and was really reluctant to eat it.

  "You are reluctant to eat, but others are. Don't blame me if you can't grab the second bowl." Chen Yang ate and went to the back to line up.

  The fat man quickly started eating, "It's delicious! It's delicious!" He also ran to queue up again.

  The chief is watching them, and only after one person has one bowl can the second bowl be served, and no one is allowed to stop it!

  In this way, everyone quickly ate the hot noodles. The taste was really delicious. In this way, everyone queued up three or four times, and each of them felt much more comfortable.

  However, there are also some big eaters who directly took over the work in the kitchen. If there is not enough food, they can do it themselves. They can't keep the chief and the others busy all the time.

  Tao Yaoyao made a lot of pots with the girls. Although they didn't eat it right away, they had put away several bowls one by one. There was no way, who let them be in the kitchen because they had this advantage.

  Now that they were no longer busy with the kitchen, they started eating one by one .

  Everyone ate two bowls by themselves, and then began to meditate and rest.

  At this moment, Lilia has a feeling that her ability of being immobile for ten thousand years seems to be a little wanting to move.

  (end of this chapter)

 Chapter 193 Experiencing World 12

  And not only Lilia, but other people also felt this way.

  Tao Yaoyao found two adjacent trees at the moment, and then directly wove a hammock out of long vines, then lay down on it and went to sleep.

  As For the students of the planting department, they sat cross-legged one by one and began to practice seriously, including the newcomers Chen Liang and Fang Fang. The two of them were also practicing cross-legged seriously. Even the sound of the wind stopped nearby.

  The people in the live broadcast room were a little worried, "Why is it so quiet, I feel a little afraid of infiltrating people!"

  "I'd better go and see what the chief is doing, I think there will be surprises watching the chief!"

  "I I'm going too! I'm going too!"

  Soon, many people ran into Tao Yaoyao's live broadcast room. Tao Yaoyao was sleeping in a hammock. It can be clearly seen, especially beside her, there is a green vine swaying there.

  "Is the green vine shaking the chief?"

  "Is the chief shaking the green vine?"

  "I can't be sure, it's shaking each other." At this

  moment, the demon vine is standing beside Tao Yaoyao's hammock and shaking it for her Implanted on the bed, observing the surrounding situation by the way, protecting the students in the entire camp.

  Yaoteng was very helpless, he felt that he was worrying too much, and the master of their family was too careless, and even entrusted all the students in this camp to him to protect.

  Yaoteng shook the hammock at an even speed, and Tao Yaoyao was also sleeping soundly at the moment, so she was quite at ease with Yaoteng.

  At this time, none of the students in the camp was sleeping, and they were all sitting cross-legged and practicing.

  An hour later, a light flashed on Chen Yang's body, and his ability was upgraded by one level. You must know that Chen Yang's mental power collapsed immediately. No one thought that his ability would be improved, and everyone thought he would definitely get stuck . But what people didn't expect is that Chen Yang has now been promoted to the fourth level of the ability, and he is still in the process of cultivation, so he has not fully absorbed the energy of this dinner

  . the whole night, the light on everyone's body flashed one after another, and it didn't stop until after two o'clock in the morning. At this time, everyone obediently went back to their cabins to rest.

  Chen Liang and Fang Fang didn't have a wooden house, so they could only squeeze together with Chen Yang and Fatty respectively.

  Tao Yaoyao slept soundly that night. She woke up early and saw that everyone was sleeping deeply. vine was guarding everyone, but she flew out directly. Before reporting the coordinates, she had to far away.

  Let's deviate a bit more this time!

  Tao Yaoyao ran to the other side this time, but she discovered one thing. there were many people who deviated from the correct route this time.

  Are these people all road idiots?

  Tao Yaoyao thought it was impossible. Not far from her, there was a small team. The people in this team seemed to be on the verge of dying, and they all sat helplessly under a big tree.

  "What should we do? We are starving to death!"

  "It is impossible that there is no fruit tree here, but if we can find a fruit tree, we will not be starved to death."

  "But what if we can't find it?"

  "Anyway, go to the end We can't beat others, so let's endure it like this, as long as it lasts."

  Tao Yaoyao is now on top of these people, and she directly threw a bunch of wild vegetables down.

  One of them picked up wild vegetables, stuffed them into her mouth, and gnawed them raw. When she finished eating the wild vegetables, she didn't respond for a while, and she screamed, "Look, I ate this kind of grass just now!" You are not dead, everyone can eat this kind of grass." When the

  other people heard that there was something to eat, they struggled directly, and then carefully observed the grass, and soon one by one excitedly found the grass nearby Come on, they are all raw.

  Seeing Tao Yaoyao couldn't help shivering, she ran away directly, this team is very powerful, she should stay away!

  Tao Yaoyao continued to run forward. Running in this direction, there were always dense trees , and it was really easy to get lost if strayed among them.

  Soon, Tao Yaoyao heard the voice of reporting her coordinates, and she kept hearing her coordinates being reported. A smile appeared on her face, wondering if anyone was looking for her. Coordinates, will you vomit blood

  ? Yu Fei'er was vomiting blood at this moment. She was beaten by the boss of the sheep-herding class, because after hearing her words, they, the sheep-herding class, headed towards Tao Yaoyao's coordinates yesterday , As a result, I heard the coordinates today, and the difference between them was thousands of kilometers, which made the boss go crazy. If they were heading towards the finish line, they might have already reached the finish line.

  Yu Feier vomited blood from the beating, she hated Tao Yaoyao almost to death, how could this woman run so fast? She actually ran to the other side, how did she run, how did she manage to run so far, didn't she encounter any strange beasts along the way?

  Tao Yaoyao didn't know that she was being scolded by Yu Fei'er at this moment. Looking at the surrounding trees, she was a little speechless. The group of people just now came in this direction Moving forward in the same direction, it is estimated that they only have one way to starve to death, and there is not even a single edible weed nearby.

  When Tao Yaoyao went back, she went around to the place where she found the group of people just now. She found that the group of people did not continue to move in that direction. They even found a small stream now, and they were making a decision.

  "Next, let's walk in the direction of the stream, at least we won't die of thirst if there is a stream!"

  "Yes, the most important thing is to follow the stream, this kind of wild vegetables are very common!" , They regained their spirits one by one, even if they ate grass, they would not reject them as long as they were alive.

  Tao Yaoyao directly threw the water celery on the girl from just now. The girl grabbed the water celery and her eyes lit up. The wild vegetable she ate just now fell on her body, so she knew it was edible. Now it's this kind again , she looked at it, beside the stream, this kind of plant is too common.

  She stuffed the water celery into her mouth, and within a few minutes, she yelled, "We have another edible thing, that's it, I've been eating it for a few minutes, I'm fine, and the most important thing is that this kind of grass has a lot of water, and it tastes much better than that kind."

  Tao Yaoyao shook her head directly and left, since they like to eat it raw, let them go, it won't kill you if you eat it left or right.

  When Tao Yaoyao returned to the camp, everyone was still resting. After all, she practiced in the middle of the night, so Tao Yaoyao went with them. As for her, she directly cooked porridge with two large stone pots, tiger meat porridge, The two large stone pots might not be enough to eat, so Tao Yaoyao looked around and found a huge stone.

  She took out another stone pot, this time three stone pots were used to cook porridge, Tao Yaoyao felt that this time it should be enough to eat.

  (end of this chapter)

  Chapter 194 Experiencing the World 13

  Everyone was awakened by the smell of meat porridge. As soon as they woke up, they ran to the stone pot with their bamboo tubes.

  "Wow! It's so fragrant!"

  "It's so fragrant, my mouth is watering."

  "The chief has cooked porridge for us, so touched!"

  "So touched!"   "Let's go together!" Chen Liang clenched his fist, he must change department.   Everyone got a bowl of porridge, and Tao Yaoyao didn't care about them. If they didn't have enough food, they would cook for themselves, and she just cooked the three pots.   At this time, King Kong approached Tao Yaoyao, "Chief, what is that pink powder?" When

  "Why don't we The chief?" Chen Liang was very depressed, when they landed, they were with the chief, but the chief was afraid that they would drag him down, so he just left them and ran away.

  "I must change my department!" Fang Fang made a decision, not for anything else, just for this stutter.

  people around heard King Kong's question, they also looked at Tao Yaoyao curiously, and Tao Yaoyao said, "Hurry up and eat, and I'll take you there when you're done."

  "Okay!" King Kong quickly drank the porridge in the bowl, but it wasn't enough, so he took out a bamboo tube of snake meat from his own space and ate it. Forget it, I took another bowl of noodles, but the noodles were a bit lumpy, and the taste was not so good.

  Fortunately, King Kong is not picky, just like this, he ate three bamboo tubes of rice and then stood directly next to Tao Yaoyao, "Chief, I'm ready , how soon are we going?"

  Tao Yaoyao looked at it for a while, Everyone had almost finished eating, and then said directly, "Everyone, get ready to go!"

  "Chief, do you want to close the wooden house?"

  "No, the distance is relatively close, we will be back in a while." Tao Yaoyao led everyone towards the depths of the valley, although the big tree was close to them , but because the terrain is relatively low, it is not easy to see it.

  When Tao Yaoyao brought everyone under the big tree, everyone started to marvel.

  "What a tall tree!"

  "Chairman, the fruit on it is purple!"

  "Chairman, are these fruits really pink inside?"

  Everyone gathered around Tao Yaoyao, Tao Yaoyao pointed to the top, "The ripe ones are the purple powder, and the unripe ones are the fruits, which don't taste very good."

  At this time, Chen Yang and the others had already climbed up the tree. After careful observation, they picked all the dark purple fruits. It fell down, and the rest didn't move.

  "Chief, we only pick the ripe ones, let's pick the unripe ones in two days!"

  "You can do as you see, there are quite a few ripe ones every day." Tao Yaoyao looked at the densely packed fruits, enough for everyone After eating for more than ten days, she said, "The rest of the time, everyone is free to move around, collect whatever you want."   Anyway

  , she has already taught what should be taught, and the rest is beyond her jurisdiction .

us anymore?" Lilia looked at Tao Yaoyao eagerly, as if looking at a heartless man.

  "Next, I have to deal with the experience. We can't show our entire planting department from the beginning to the end, right?" Tao Yaoyao looked at the crowd, and everyone gathered together. It is estimated that the people outside have already I have an opinion, and I don't know how much pressure the teachers of the planting department are under?

  Lilia scanned it, and it seems that their planting department really didn't appear in front of other people... No, isn't there that Chen Lianghe equation?

  Lilia pointed at Chen Lianghe Fangfang at this time, "Chairman, can' t we use them?"   Tao

  Yaoyao tilted her head, "How?"

  "It's okay to chase them, or let them chase us , record it as a video and send it to their classmates!" Lilia blinked and said.

her head vigorously, "You guys stay here for a while!"

  Tao Yaoyao found Chen Yang, and then called out the managers of the second and third classes, and then she After explaining to everyone, let them stay here for a while, and after five days, she will come to find them to change places.

  Tao Yaoyao didn't plan to take them to the lake for the time being, after all, she had just reported the coordinates there, and she was worried that someone would go there and wait.

  After lunch, Tao Yaoyao took her wooden house and left directly. Chen Yang actually wanted to follow the chief, but he knew very well that he would be a hindrance if he followed.

  After Tao Yaoyao left, she headed directly towards the finish line. Her speed was very fast, but compared to the morning, her speed was still much slower.

  The people in the live broadcast room just watched Tao Yaoyao head towards the direction of the finish line. You must know that most of the people from other departments are in that direction.

  "What is the chief planning to do? Are you going to collide with other departments?"

  "In other words, no one in the entire planting department has been eliminated so far, and at least 30 people have been eliminated from other departments, right ?"

  "Only more and less!"

  "If the entire planting department gets to the end, I think even if they don't get the first place, the students in other departments will become a joke."

  "Isn't it!"

  "When will the eliminated data be announced ?"

  "I guess it's coming soon, people from other departments are already a little restless."

  "If Chen Liang and Fang Fang get angry and eliminate those from the planting department, the two of them will almost be able to win the first place "

  "Both of them A road idiot? And two people who live behind the back of the planting system?"

  "They can't be ungrateful, or I will look down on them."

  "I seem to hear that the two of them said that they are going to switch to the planting system, so they must not Will do things that harm the planting department."

  "If someone finds someone from the planting department, it will be a bumper harvest!"

  "The chief should be to confuse their sight."

  Tao Yaoyao used her mental strength to move forward all the way . Yes, she avoided almost all the places where she encountered strange beasts. She drove all afternoon and didn't meet any students along the way.

  In the evening, Tao Yaoyao directly found a big tree, sprinkled some things under the big tree, and then she went directly to the tree, put her wooden house on it, and paid for her sleep.

  The demon vine was released by Tao Yaoyao, and Tao Yaoyao slept soundly with his help at night. This is the Galaxy Field, and Tao Yaoyao didn't plan to enter the space here. One must know that the entire Galaxy Field has data. If she enters the space, the data will definitely be abnormal. In order to avoid unnecessary trouble, some things should not be exposed.

  Early the next morning, Tao Yaoyao didn't wake up until she reported her coordinates.

  Tao Yaoyao took the wooden house and continued on her way. While on her way, she ate two pieces of fruit. At about halfway through the morning, she finally heard the sound of fighting.

  But these fights are not between students and beasts, but between students.

  What Tao Yaoyao didn't expect was that she saw Tao Lele among the two groups of people. To be honest, if she and that scumbag father hadn't been near Green Star last time, she would not have recognized her. Woolen cloth!

  (end of this chapter)

 Chapter 195 Experiencing the World 14

  Although Tao Yaoyao knew Tao Lele, she didn't want to show any clues. Seeing the two teams fighting, she directly hid aside to watch the excitement.

  Tao Yaoyao quietly observed that Tao Lele turned out to be from the Mecha Design Department, and the one who was fighting them was from the Command Department.

  "Tao Lele, your grades are obviously not enough to get into the Imperial Academy, why did you still get in?" Ming Fei from the Conducting Department glared At Tao Lele viciously, what she hated most was this pretentious woman.

  "What does it matter to you whether I come or not?" Tao Lele couldn't come to Imperial College, but the others didn't know that there was a place for Tao Yaoyao's mother, but that place was in Tao Lin's In his hand, he intends to keep it for his son, but it's a pity that this quota is limited, and if it is no longer used, it will be invalidated, so there is no choice but to use it on Tao Lele.

  In fact, Tao Yaoyao's mother had originally fought for this spot for Tao Yaoyao, but it was a pity that Tao Lele got the better of him.

  "Tao Lele, a student who came in through the back door, you should go to the logistics!" Fei didn't like Tao Lele's death. They were in the same school before, and the two of them could be said to be tit for tat.

  Speaking of which, Tao Yaoyao didn't even know that Ming Fei was one of Tao Xingxing's older sisters.

  Tao Yaoyao nestled on the branch and watched them quarrel and fight, watching with relish.

  However, the two teams were at the same level, and after playing for a long time, there was no winner, and the female players in the two teams only knew how to quarrel.

  Tao Lele and Ming Fei didn't move their hands at all, they just moved their mouths.

  Tao Yaoyao was so anxious that she wanted to pull them together to fight, to be honest, she just didn't like Tao Lele, just as Tao Lele hated her, the two were like natural enemies.

  At this time, the people in the live broadcast room accompanied Tao Yaoyao to watch the scene in front of him.

  At this time, someone noticed the names of Tao Yaoyao and Tao Lele, "The chief's name is very similar to this Tao Lele. "

  "Tao Lele actually went to the Imperial College, didn't he?"

  "How could it be?" In this way, her grades are not enough to get into Imperial College."

  "I heard about it, it seems that the Tao family has a place in their hands."

  "Damn, this world is full of capital!"

  "There is no way, We are also powerless to change the world." The

  live broadcast room was very lively, everyone was discussing.

  At this time, the two teams had stopped fighting, but they were still hostile to each other.

  "We can't fight anymore. If we fight again, it will be a waste of time. I just heard that the coordinates of the chief of the planting department are relatively close to our side. Otherwise, let's work together to catch the chief of the planting department! At this time, Tao Lele, the captain of their team, proposed.

  "Cooperate?" Ming Fei raised her eyebrows and looked at Tao Lele. She disliked this woman. It's best not to join forces, otherwise she would think of doing it secretly.

  "Forget it, let's go our separate ways!" Ming Fei's squad leader refused, seeing that the two women were incompatible ,did they put them together to wait for an explosion?He didn't want to cause this trouble, and Ming Fei was a water-type supernatural being, so their team still needed Ming Fei very much.

  The two teams separated, Mingfei's team continued on their way, and Tao Lele's team headed towards Tao. Yaoyao's previous coordinates.

  Tao Yaoyao curled her lips. After they left, she continued to move forward. Ming Fei's team was too fast, and Tao Yaoyao directly bypassed them and moved forward.

  To be honest, I want to find people in the planting department at this moment, and I feel a little anxious when I hear Tao Yaoyao's coordinates. You must know that the distance between Tao Yaoyao's coordinates in the past three days is really too far, too far, and everyone feels a little bit I can't believe it, did such a long distance really come out alone?

  Tao Yaoyao walked all the way, and when she walked for about half an hour, she heard someone shouting for help.

  "Help!" It was a woman who shouted, her voice was so sharp that Tao Yaoyao felt her ear-piercing ear-piercing.

  "The penetrating power of this voice is really strong!" Tao Yaoyao couldn't help digging her ears.

  "Help!" There was another scream, and the voice was getting closer and closer to Tao Yaoyao's side. Tao Yaoyao looked over there with mental strength, a woman was being chased by a huge mutant wild boar with.

  The mutated wild boar was about two meters tall, with black hair and two huge fangs. It looked extremely ferocious at first glance.

  "Help!" The woman came towards Tao Yaoyao, but Tao Yaoyao didn't hide, that mutated wild boar was no more than level 3, so she dealt with it very easily.   The woman saw Tao Yaoyao at this time, and ran towards Tao Yaoyao, shouting as she ran

  , "Help!"

When Yao was beside her, she stretched out her hand and pulled Tao Yaoyao directly behind her , In order to let Tao Yaoyao put her on her back.

  The corner of Tao Yaoyao's mouth twitched, she originally planned to help this woman, but she is not happy now, what should I do?

  Tao Yaoyao jumped directly onto the tree next to her. The wild boar wanted to jump at Tao Yaoyao, but it was in vain, and then it continued to chase the woman.

  The woman found that the wild boar was chasing him again, and she was about to go crazy. She cursed as she ran, "You trash, you can't even attract monsters."

  Tao Yaoyao   suddenly found it funny, and she shouted directly, "Don't you know how to attract monsters yourself? Take your time to attract monsters, I'm just a bystander." student?"

  "I think you are quite strong, you are chased by wild boars, and you still have to fight."

  "If you helped me just now, I don't have this trouble now."

  "Joke, the wild boar you attracted Do you want me to top the tank? Am I that stupid?"

  "You don't have the love of your classmates!"

  "You have the love of your classmates so people will give you a back? You only have one person now, and it won't be that the whole team will be dragged away by you Pad your back?" Tao Yaoyao snorted coldly, this woman is not a good thing at first sight.

  At this time, someone shouted in the live broadcast room, "The chief is right, she just dragged everyone in their team to the back, so don't come down."

  "This woman is vicious!"

  "Be careful, chief, She thinks she wants to attack you."

  "I've already done it once, okay?"

  "Am I the only one who thinks that the chief pair will find it easy to fight this wild boar?"   "Probably not?"

  "I think so too, even a fifth-level alien tiger can be killed Now , this wild boar is only level three."

  "I think the chief wanted to beat the pig just now, but I didn't expect that she would not want to do it after being pulled by this dead woman."

  "Yes, it must be like this."

  However, this wild boar ate up a team, leaving only this woman."

  "I hope the chief will not think about eating pork, I will feel bad.

  Tao Yaoyao was sitting on the tree at this time, and the woman led the wild boars around here, and she yelled at Tao Yaoyao aggressively, "That woman up there, you Throw me a rope down, and I will climb up the tree. "

  (End of this chapter)

Chapter 196 Experience the World 15

  Tao Yaoyao smiled, "Why should I help you? You wanted to kill me just now, and now you want me to help you. What's the reason?"

  "Do you know who I am?"

  "Sorry , I don't know, and I don't want to know!" Tao Yaoyao suddenly remembered the allusion of "my father is so-and-so", it was all before the end of the world, after the end of the world, who cares what your father is? You must know that the big fist is the last word, and you can solve the person with a fist, even if you have a king behind you.

  But speaking of interstellar now, although it is also A society ruled by law, interstellar also respects the strong, and besides, the first to flirt is the cheapest.

  If the background of this woman's relatives is really powerful, what does it have to do with her? After all, it was this woman who wanted to hurt herself first. She didn't want to learn from the farmer in "The Farmer and the Snake", she didn't want to be a saint, and she didn't want to save a white-eyed wolf.

  "My name is Mei Lin, and I'm from the Mei family. Remember the woman above, when the experience is over, you will be finished!" Mei Lin was already panting heavily at this moment, she really had no strength left, The wild boar pushed her too hard, and didn't let her have time to relax.

  But the woman above doesn't know how to flatter her, and if she doesn't give her the top of the tank, she really has nothing to do now.

  "If you don't threaten me and don't choose to kill me, I might reach out to save you, but the story of the farmer and the snake tells me that I can never be that farmer, bye bye!" After Tao Yaoyao said this, she Jumped away from the tree directly.

  At this time, someone said directly, "Why is this student so unfriendly? What's wrong with saving my classmate?"

  "The one who appreciated upstairs is the Holy Mother!"

  "Congratulations to the appraisal upstairs!"

  "Congratulations to the appraisal upstairs Success! Our Lady enters and saves!"

  "It depends on who you save. Anyway, if I meet this woman, I will definitely not save it!"

  " What are farmers and snakes?"

  "I haven't studied this?"

  "This Mei Lin doesn't know Is it the biggest shipping company?"

  "Nine out of ten!"

  "What do you care about those? I only care about farmers and snakes, does anyone know what this is?"

  "I seem to know about it, a farmer rescued a frozen poisonous snake, but after the snake thawed, it bit him and poisoned him to death!"

  "I'm going, so there is such a thing !"

  "By the way, I like the chief more and more, what should I do?"

  "You're not the first!"

  "You all line up behind me."

  "Did I say you're digressing? We' re talking about who Mei Lin is, and the chief is not afraid of offending the Mei family?"

  "Oh, you guys Don't fight me, the chief is my girlfriend, you all get away from me!"

  "Climb upstairs, the chief is mine!"

  "Mine, mine!" Everyone didn't answer the person who said the Mei family , and all off topic.

  "The chief is my woman!"

  "The chief is my husband!"

  "The chief is underage, take her away, we don't have a date!"

  "The chief is mine, Don't argue with me, we have already made an appointment to come out of Xinghechang together For dinner!"

  "Chairman, I'll take it away, you all stand aside!" Di Feiye saw the words on the public screen, and immediately sent a sentence. Now he has narrowed his eyes, looking at the barrage of these people in front of him , thinking about whether Didn't Noah block all these people?

  The little girl can only be his!

  "Go upstairs!" Di Feiye didn't expect that someone would tell him to go away just as soon as he sent a sentence!

  " Climb away, the chief is mine!"

  "I feel like the painting style in the live broadcast room has changed?"

  "What has changed? This is our style of painting?" Everyone just wanted to ignore the remarks of the Mei family, they didn't t want to show it to the camera The little girl pulls hated.

  "That's right, that's the style of our painting. If you don't want to see it, you can leave."

  At this time, Tao Yaoyao in front of the camera had already left here, and continued to move towards the finish line . This time she was just jumping on the trees.

  Borrowing branches and long vines to advance all the way, the movements are as agile as monkeys.

  "Ah! That's a snake!"

  "I didn't see it. Did the chief really fly over with the tail of the snake?"

  "I saw clearly, it was true. The snake was completely confused."

  "Oh my God Ah! The snake is a bit confused: I got my tail pulled just now, didn't I?"

  Everyone was amused at the moment,did Tao Yaoyao really not see that it was a snake?Of course she saw it, and she also calculated it, she just borrowed some strength, the snake was coiled tightly after all, even if she pulled it, the snake would not let go.

  Tao Yaoyao moved forward like a swing, she passed many people directly, and she saw many teams along the way, but she didn't stop, and because her movements were too fast, people in those teams found her very quickly. few.

  After advancing for almost two hours, Tao Yaoyao noticed that there were more teams around here, and she fell directly to the ground. Since there are more teams here, let's join in the fun!

  Not far from Tao Yaoyao, there is a team, this team is a team of the mecha department, the people in this team are a bit miserable, everyone has injuries on their bodies, and their clothes are all stained. The bloodstains, I don't know if they are their own or the bloodstains of alien beasts.

  Tao Yaoyao watched them with mental strength, these people seemed to be at the end of their strength.

  "Captain, can we rest for a while?" The speaker's legs were trembling, and it seemed that he was really exhausted.

  "No, that thing is still following us, we must not stop!"

  "Captain, I'm moving!" The weakest one spoke.

  "Persevere, we are almost at the end, we can't give up halfway, as long as we avoid that thing, we can win." The captain actually has no strength, but he has to lead everyone to move forward, that thing is too scary, but they Seeing that thing devouring a person's spiritual body with their own eyes, that feeling has a destructive atmosphere, it's not a joke, if they are really killed, they can still wake up from reality, but The whole thing was swallowed up, and they were not sure if those people could wake up in reality?

  "Captain, no, let's quit. I don't want to die yet!"

  "We can't retreat now." The captain wanted to cry. In fact, he had already pressed the button for the entire team to quit, but it didn't have any effect.

  "What should we do? Can we just go on like this forever?"

  Tao Yaoyao felt that something was wrong, she felt as if something was staring at her, and when that thing seemed to be pounced on her, Tao Yaoyao quickly I jumped to avoid the thing

  . to that thing, she realized that what attacked her just now turned out to be something like a cloud of black mist.

  "What is this?" Everyone in the live broadcast room was shocked. What is the black mist attacking people in this camera?

  Everyone is shocked here, Tao Yaoyao has already informed Kaixin in the space to buy an exorcism talisman for herself, this thing is obviously a darker thing.

  Tao Yaoyao squinted her eyes and looked at this thing. She had a feeling that if she was swallowed By this thing, she might never be able to wake up.

  (end of this chapter)

 Chapter 197 Experience the World 16

  Tao Yaoyao said at this time, "This thing is not simple. If it is swallowed by it, it is likely that you will never wake up again."

  Tao Yaoyao's words made the entire live broadcast room Everyone was shocked, especially the teachers in the live broadcast room, and someone directly connected to her and asked her, "Student Tao Yaoyao, what did you find?

  " Yao explained this sentence, at this moment, Kaixin has bought her an exorcism talisman in the commercial street, such as evil talisman, and Kaixin also gave her a lightning-inducing talisman, but he did not tell his master that this lightning-inducing talisman was drawn by himself.

  Tao Yaoyao directly pasted an evil spirit talisman on her body, and then she took out the lightning attracting talisman in her hand. The thing that is most afraid of this kind of thing is thunder.

  The black mist has started to approach Tao Yaoyao at this moment, and Tao Yaoyao has been retreating, avoiding it.

  Tao Yaoyao didn't even realize that she was already approaching the team just now, and they really couldn't run anymore. When this team saw Lei Wu, everyone was so scared that they were about to scream.

  The captain said directly to Tao Yaoyao, "Be careful, that thing is scary!" You must know that although they can escape now, they have nowhere to turn for help!

  Only then did Tao Yaoyao notice that she had retreated to the team's side. Seeing everyone collapsed on the ground, she directly took out a few more evil spirit talismans, and then threw them directly on these people , "Take what I gave you."

  This group of people is now in a state of confusion, Tao Yaoyao told them to take it, and they took it obediently.

  And Tao Yaoyao quietly took out the Lightning Charm at this moment, ready to attack at all times

  . Hei Wu saw the prey he was chasing and stopped there, apparently thinking about who to eat.

  At this time, the black mist directly rushed towards the captain. The captain wanted to dodge, but its speed was not as fast as this thing, but when this thing was about to pounce on him, suddenly a yellow light flashed on his body, and then the ball The black mist was directly repelled by the yellow light.

  "Repelled?" The captain looked at the yellow talisman in his hand, with a surprised expression on his face, he was saved.

  At this time, Hei Wu didn' t dare to pounce on his previous prey anymore, and just as he was about to pounce on Tao Yaoyao, Tao Yaoyao directly drew the Lightning Charm.

  There was only a click, and a thunderbolt directly hit Heiwu's body, and there was a scream, and the black mist was directly split in half by the thunder.

  "It's useful!" Tao Yaoyao was delighted, and immediately followed Kaixin to lead the Thunder Talisman.

  Kaixin is drawing it right now. He drew the Lightning Charm, and in his memory, there is only such a thing, so the one just now was just for his master to test the waters.

  "Master, I'm drawing, try using the exorcism talisman first." Kaixin was in a hurry at the moment, and when he got anxious, his drawing of the lightning talisman broke again.

  Tao Yaoyao directly took out the exorcism talisman, but the effect of the exorcism talisman was not very good, but the talisman on the happy side was nervous and couldn't draw it, so Tao Yaoyao was in a hurry!

  "Happy, come on!" Tao Yaoyao could only encourage, and thanks to the evil talisman and exorcism talisman in her hand, she could hold on for the time being.

  But now I am so happy and anxious that my heart is in a mess , the more anxious I am, the more I can't draw.

  Tao Yaoyao was confronting the black mist here, and soon she discovered something. During this confrontation, the black mist actually expanded little by little. Tao Yaoyao was a little suspicious. They're all called back.

  It's growing!" The captain exclaimed when he saw this scene.

  "Be careful, this guy has already eaten two teams." The smaller team member said from the side.

  "Our team couldn't get out even if we wanted to, and we were chased by this thing all the time, and we don't know where it came from." The team members who spoke were a little choked up.

  Immediately, Someone barraged, "Is it true that people who are eaten won't wake up again? Has Xinghechang found any abnormalities among the students?"

  "Yes, did something happen to Xinghechang?"

  "Xinghechang Did something happen? Hurry up and find out !" Netizens were anxious.

  At this time, the Imperial College also began to check the game cabin in the galaxy field. This inspection found that almost fifty people had mental problems, and now all of them can be said to be very weak.

  One after another ambulances rushed to the Imperial College, pulling away forty or fifty students back and forth.

  "Something really happened!" The teachers all felt a little flustered.

  What is this black mist?

  Tao Yaoyao is still facing the black mist at this moment, the black mist has tripled in size compared to the beginning, it has now spelled out a pair of empty eyes and a huge mouth.

  It was roaring at Tao Yaoyao, the team that could no longer run had gathered together, this thing in front of them was really terrifying.

  Tao Yaoyao looked at the exorcising talismans in her hand, not to mention that she couldn't hurt it one by one, and even aroused its anger, but now it has gathered its clones, so it shouldn't be able to hurt others Yes , this one is still pretty good.

  Tao Yaoyao confronted the black mist, and now the entire Imperial College teachers were in a hurry. The black mist was injured by the thing Tao Yaoyao used just now, but now it is obvious that she can no Longer get that kind of thing.

  Tao Yaoyao is also very helpless, her abilities are wood and earth, happy to be able to draw the lightning charm, he should have the thunder, but just can't let her happiness out.

  What can I do now?But she saw the space, the more anxious she was when she was happy, the more he couldn't draw the lightning charm.

  Tao Yaoyao didn't dare to urge her, because she knew very well that the more she urges, the more she won't be able to draw.

  However, being happy didn't make Tao Yaoyao wait too long, and soon he drew another one. This time, Tao Yaoyao didn't intend to throw it out directly, after all, he didn't 't know how long it would take to draw the next one. .

  Tao Yaoyao held the Exorcism Talisman together, and then directly drew the Thunder Talisman with one hand and the Exorcism Talisman with the other.

  There was a loud click, and the black mist was directly split this time. Coupled with the effect of the exorcism talisman, the black mist did not gather together all of a sudden.

  Tao Yaoyao took a few evil talismans and threw them at them again , only heard a few squeaks, and the black mist dissipated immediately.

  Tao Yaoyao breathed a sigh of relief, she looked at the team members, "How do you feel? Do you still feel controlled?"

  The team leader looked at his optical brain , gritted his teeth and pressed it directly. Exit, and soon the captain successfully exited the Galaxy Field, and soon, several other people also quickly exited the Galaxy Field, they were really scared out of their wits.

  Tao Yaoyao watched them go out and did not stop them. In fact, she could feel that the mental bodies of these people were a little unstable. Although the black mist was temporarily resolved, Tao Yaoyao didn't think it was dead. exists, but I don't know where to hide.

  Tao Yaoyao sent a message to Chen Yang, briefly describing the black mist she encountered, and asked Chen Yang to warn everyone, if you encounter such a thing, don't say anything, just press Exit Galaxy Field .

  Chen Yang felt that Tao Yaoyao's tone was very serious, so he immediately told everyone about it. Fortunately, everyone in the planting department listened to Tao Yaoyao's words and no one questioned it.

  (end of this chapter)

 Chapter 198 Experiencing the World 17

  Tao Yaoyao began to move forward, her face became more serious, not only her, but the netizens outside looked at the screen and did not dare to vent their anger. What the hell is that thing?

  And when they saw Tao Yaoyao's face as if he was facing a big enemy, it was obvious that that thing still existed.

  "Do you think that thing has been wiped out?"

  "I think the face of the chief is still not very good, it should not be completely wiped out.

  " —Does it still have the ability to condense?"

  "What the hell is that thing?"

  "Yes, what exactly is that thing?"

  Everyone didn't know what it was, but because of this incident, the netizens who watched Tao Yaoyao were very excited. More and more.

  More than an hour passed by little by little, and the entire live broadcast room was still discussing this matter , and it was true that many people from Imperial College were taken away, and even those who were still in the hospital came forward to say that those from Imperial College The students have been checked and can't find any reason.

  Di Feiye was really worried about Tao Yaoyao. Now that he had returned to the space, he found Kaixin directly. Kaixin was also watching the live broadcast. He asked directly, "Kaixin, what is that thing your master encountered?"

  Happy now he doesn't draw talismans anymore, he can't calm down at all right now, he can't draw lightning talismans well.

  "It should be the Soul-devouring Beast!" Kaixin was not sure, after all, Tao Yaoyao refused to let him out, and he had no way of knowing what that thing was, but he could probably guess that it should belong to the Soul-devouring Beast.

  "That thing can really hurt a person with a mental body?" Di Feiye was concerned about this matter.

  "There is a high probability that they will turn into vegetarian people!" Kaixin sighed, "If the spirit body is swallowed up, unless they condense their spirit body again, or if someone helps them summon their souls or something, maybe they can still be saved..." But he didn't know what he would look like when he woke up.

  "Calling the soul?" Di Feiye had never heard of such a thing, what is the calling of the soul

  ? this is related to metaphysics. I think you should ask the talisman seller in the business. He knows more than me." Happy spread his hands, he can only draw lightning talismans , I really don't know so much about others.

  "Okay, I'll ask!" Di Feiye immediately ran to the shop selling talisman paper in the commercial street, and luckily the small owner of the shop, Taoist Chunyang, happened to be there.

  Di Feiye told Chunyang about the matter, then looked at him and asked, "Is there any way to save them?"

  Di Feiye really cared about those students of the Imperial College. But his future soldiers.

  And he is also very clear that the higher his power, the greater his responsibility. The Imperial College is to provide talents for the expeditionary army. He can help, and he must not make the people below him cold.

  "There is a way, but I don't know if it will work." The little Taoist Chunyang took out a stack of charms, "This is a charm to attract souls. You can find a way to put it on them. I really don't know if it will work." Not sure, if it works, it will take about a week for their souls to condense again."

  Di Feiye immediately paid Tian coins to buy all these charms, and now his little girl can 't be distracted by her experience. Although he is in the Zerg race, it is really hard for the contact to do these things.

  Kaixin was always by Di Feiye's side, and he reminded Di Feiye that this talisman must never be washed, as it won't work once it's washed.

  Di Feiye understood that he would go out soon, and this matter must be done as soon as possible. The little Taoist Chunyang told him that the longer the time, the less stable the recalled soul would be, and it might be possessed by lonely ghosts .

  After Di Feiye left the space, he directly told Noah about this matter. Noah is also monitoring the situation of these students, and each of them is really in a coma state.

  Di Feiye contacted Luo Hao, the treasurer of the Raging Flame Star Expeditionary Army, and he was going to hand over this matter to him.

  When Di Feiye told Luo Hao about this, Luo Hao told Di Feiye that he happened to have a nephew far away who was also in a coma. He could try it with his own nephew first. Of course, he would also contact him Parents of other students, if they are willing to do the best, if they are not willing to do it, he will not force it.

  After all, all causes have been investigated, and the injuries on these children have been healed, but they are still unconscious, and the equipment cannot detect the fluctuations in their brains.

  It felt like the living dead! Di   Feiye

  asked Noah to send the things over, and Luo Hao carefully put the talisman into his space.

give him something if it was useless.Luo Hao started to think about one thing now, if he rashly gave the talisman paper to those parents, if they don't cherish it, it is very likely that this treasure will be wasted, so he might as well try it on his own nephew.

  Besides, they may not be grateful to rescue those people hastily, but their distant nephew is different. If he can accept it, their family will definitely be grateful.

  Luo Hao contacted his cousin for a while, and upon hearing that, the Cousin immediately handed over custody to Luo Hao.

  Speaking of which, Luo Hao's cousin has no choice. They live on a remote planet, and everyone has something to do, so they don't have the ability to come to Lie Yanxing to take care of their son here, even if the fee is free , They can't afford the round-trip expenses.

  In fact, the whole family was worrying about this matter, but Luo Hao took over directly unexpectedly.

  And Luo Hao also told them that the commander had a way to save him, so he asked them if they could give the child a try? They naturally agreed to this, after all, they couldn't afford to support a living dead.

  Luo Hao directly took over the affairs of his nephew with full authority. Luo Hao took him to the hospital of the expeditionary army, and immediately put the talisman on the child.

  Luo Hao didn't know if there was something wrong with him, as Soon as he put the talisman paper on, the child's face turned a little rosy.

  "Is the effect so obvious?" Luo Hao felt a little unbelievable, but it would take a while for the child to wake up.

  Luo Hao contacted the parents of other children, and he told them that there is a way to save them, but the price of that thing is very high, and the most important thing is that the result is still uncertain, so he asked the parents if they want to try , but he also told all the parents that he has tried it on his nephew, and everyone can wait to see the results from his side.

  When Luo Hao contacted these people, he declared his family background. Retreated when they heard that the price would be several million for a piece of paper, and they were not sure about the result.

  However, there was a student's mother who asked Luo Hao to buy one. Luo Hao told her how to use it, and she immediately stuffed the talisman into the child's arms.

  This mother is very careful, she immediately noticed the changes in her child, and she was so excited that she was about to cry.

  (end of this chapter)

 Chapter 199 Experiencing the World 18

  Tao Yaoyao is now heading towards the finish line.   she

  walked all the way, while paying attention to whether there was anyone around her, and also paying attention to whether there was any dangerous thing around her.

't see any existence similar to the black mist, the sense of crisis in her heart was getting heavier and heavier.

  Tao Yaoyao's complexion has not been very good all the way, and by the way, there are many fewer people swiping the screen in the entire live broadcast room.

  Tao Yaoyao drove for two hours, and now she is sitting cross-legged on a tree to rest temporarily. She just put a shelf on the tree, and she didn't even put out the wooden house.

  In the live broadcast room, someone said, "The chief's complexion has been grim, and I'm a little afraid to speak."

  "Me too!"

  "Is there any more of that thing?"

  "It depends on how well that thing condenses. I think it is a bit pervasive, since it can appear in the Galaxy Field, I feel that there may be more than one."

  "There are many?"

  "I don't know, let's see if the chief can find it? If you can't find that thing , I have a feeling that this galaxy field may be abolished."

  Tao Yaoyao is in contact with Noah at the moment, "Noah, can you feel any abnormalities in this galaxy field?"

  "Little ancestor, I can't feel it either!" Noah really couldn't feel it.

  "Then what should I do? These things are pervasive. Even if I concentrate all my energy, I may not be able to discover them." Tao Yaoyao feels that this thing is already a bit like a ghost or something.

  "Little ancestor, I heard that thing is called a soul-devouring beast, isn't it?" Noah wondered what that thing was.

  "I don't know too well, but this thing is indeed linked to metaphysics. Is there anyone involved in metaphysics in Interstellar?" Tao Yaoyao was curious.

  "No!" Noah replied with certainty.

  "Then what should we do now?" Tao Yaoyao sighed, "Since this thing came out, it can't be eliminated in a short while."

  " Didn't t you eliminate that one just now?" Noah saw Tao Yaoyao Knock that thing out.

  "It's just broken up, I think there should be a way for it to come together." Tao Yaoyao sighed, "I'll let Kaixin draw more lightning charms, or Noah, help me go to business Let's see who can buy the lightning talisman on the street, and I can buy it at a high price."

  Tao Yaoyao is not short of field coins on the commercial street now.

  Noah said at this time, "Why don't you open a permission for me? If I want to go in, I have to find Little A. That guy seems to have a grudge against me. If I want to go in, he will make things difficult for me."

  They are all intelligent brains, and his IQ is much higher than that of little A, but he is controlled by him in space, which makes Noah really depressed.

  Tao Yaoyao thought for a while, "It's okay to give you permission if you want." There are enough things exposed around this guy, and there is no problem to open it, "I can only give you the location of the residential area, the commercial area That place has already been taken over by Di Feiye."

  "You're a guy who values ​​​sex and despises friends!" Noah was unhappy, obviously he knew her earlier than Di Feiye, why did this little girl treat Di Feiye so well? So defenseless?

  Although he was the one who created their official match, what should he do if he is a little unhappy now?

  Otherwise, the next time Di Feiye applied, he directly agreed to dissolve their engagement?

  Thinking of this, Noah quickly shook his head. Although he said that he has great rights, that guy Di Feiye is not easy to mess with. If he wants to do this, unless it is perfect, let him know. He will never will make him feel better.

  Noah shook his head, but soon, Tao Yaoyao gave him permission to a residential area, and then saw a small door beside Xu Duoduo's house, which only allowed one person to pass through. The place inside is just a passage that can only accommodate one person, and there is not even a house at all.

  Noah wanted to cry when he saw it, "Do you treat me like this just because I don't have a living body?"

  Tao Yaoyao glanced at the space and saw Noah's residential area, and couldn't help being happy, "Noah, Isn't this suitable for you? You don't live in the space around you, it's just to give you a location, isn't it?"

  Tao Yaoyao can't decide the size of this residential area, she is not that big s right.

  Although Noah was a little disappointed, but thinking that he finally had the right to enter and exit the space, he was still excited, which meant that the little ancestor was defenseless against him.

  Noah went straight to the commercial street to look for the Thunder Charm. Tao Yaoyao also came down from the tree at this time. She had rested enough and planned to visit the finish line. go back and protect the people in the plantation department.

  To be honest, the people in the planting department are all together, which has become a huge target in this galaxy field. She is not here these two days, and she is really worried that something will happen to the people in the planting department.

  Tao Yaoyao walked forward all the way, this time she did not wander in the trees, but walked on the ground.

  After walking for almost half an hour, she was stopped by a small team .

  "Stop!" The team consisted of five men and one woman, and it was the girls in the team who told her to stop.

  Tao Yaoyao glanced at the girl, and then asked, "Is there something wrong?

  " you belong to, please report your name!" The girl questioned Tao Yaoyao.

  "Which department do I belong to? It has nothing to do with your Excellency, right?" Tao Yaoyao raised her eyebrows. . She is very skilled in blocking her. It seems that she often blocks her like this. people.

  "Swap out the food in your space, and you can go."

  "I don't have any food, even if I have, I can't give it to you." Tao Yaoyao smiled, she didn't like the domineering nature of this team very much. Seeing Tao Yaoyao's appearance,

  the woman on the opposite side immediately became angry, "What's your attitude?"

  "What's your attitude?" Tao Yaoyao asked directly, then walked around them up.

  "No, you can't go!" The girl wanted to stop Tao Yaoyao, but it was a pity, how could Tao Yaoyao give her this chance, Tao Yaoyao just dodged her hand and continued forward.

  The girl got angry, and she started to yell, "Grab her! Grab her!"

  "Yunyao, can you calm down a little?"

  "Cousin, look at the beautiful scenery!" Yunyao rushed towards them coquettishly. In the arms of the team leader, this is her cousin, and she has the right to do so.

  "Yunyao, be good, don't make trouble if you have nothing to do." As the captain of the team, Qin Feng knew very well that Tao Yaoyao could go forward alone, and judging by the clothes on her body, she couldn't even make any trouble. There was no dust, and he felt that this woman walking alone was not simple.

  After all, there are a total of five people in their team, and now everyone inevitably has some dust and blood on their bodies, but this woman's body is spotless, and this matter itself has some problems.

  "Cousin! You don't love me anymore, you don't like me anymore, I don't care! I don't care!" Yun Yao immediately acted coquettishly, and Tao Yaoyao got goosebumps when she heard it.

  (end of this chapter)

Chapter 200 Experiencing the World 19

  Tao Yaoyao doesn't want to attack the students now, she just wants to see the end point, and wonders if there is a black mist at the end point.

  Happy to say that kind of thing is a bit like a soul-devouring beast, but Tao Yaoyao has never seen it before, so she can't be sure if it is a soul-devouring beast. is the spiritual body.

  Tao Yaoyao is not sure whether the spirit body and the soul are interlinked, she is a bit unclear about this, if there are no other people, maybe she can study this thing well, but if there are other people, she Really don't want to reveal too much.

  At this time, Tao Yaoyao was thinking about one thing, that is, since the soul-devouring beast can devour the spirit body, does that mean that the spirit body can also devour the soul-devouring beast?

  Tao Yaoyao really wanted to try, but it would be best if she blocked the live broadcast room when she devoured the soul beast, so that the people in the live broadcast room could not see what she was doing.

  After all, this kind of thing is too unimaginable, if people think that she can still enter the divine body, it will be over.

  Tao Yaoyao saw the team in front of her blocking her way, so she directly bypassed the team and planned to move on. The rest of the team did not move, but Yunyao kept blocking Tao Yaoyao relentlessly. way.

  "Get out of the way!" Tao Yaoyao's voice was already full of anger.

  "Leave your space button to let you go there!" Yun Yao felt that Tao Yaoyao's space button had a lot of food, if she didn't keep it , how could she be reconciled?

  "Yunyao, don't go too far!" Meimei really disliked Yunyao at the moment, especially when she saw her bullying Tao Yaoyao there, her face became even more ugly.

  "Meimei, what are you excited about? I'm thinking about the whole team. We don't have any food at all right now, but I'm sure there must be food on this woman. Aren't you hungry?" Yun Yao directly blocked Tao Yaoyao's body. in front of.

  Tao Yaoyao smiled slightly, "I gave you a chance!" After saying this, she kicked out directly, Yunyao screamed, and was kicked away by Tao Yaoyao, and flew upside down It looks like forty or fifty meters.

  Yun Yao vomited a mouthful of blood, tilted her head and fell into a coma.

  Tao Yaoyao looked at the others, "Is there anyone else who wants to fight?"

  Qin Feng saw this, and immediately stood in front of Tao Yaoyao, "Isn' t it a bit too ruthless for students to attack?"

  Tao Yaoyao pouted Just now, their people didn't care when they had nothing to do when they were looking for trouble, but now they stood up. She looked at Qin Feng coldly, "You have to do it, right?

  " Seeing Qin Feng pull aside, "Chairman Tao can go!"

  Tao Yaoyao raised her eyebrows lightly, this person actually knew her, she looked at Qin Feng, "Are you sure you don't want to stop?" In other

  words, that Yun Yao was kicked unconscious, no one from this team went to see her, she was really cold enough.

  Qin Feng wanted to say something, but Mei Mei directly stopped him, "Chairman, please go slowly!

  " gave them a chance to regret it.

  When Tao Yaoyao was far away, Qin Feng walked towards the place where Yunyao fell as if he remembered something, and he checked, Yunyao just fainted, nothing else happened.

  Qin Feng stood up and looked at Meijing, "Why are you stopping me? "

  "Captain can't beat her!" Meimei frowned tightly. At this time, everyone else looked at Meimei, because they knew very well that Meimei could see the level of others.

  "Meimei, she has a very high level, right?" A team member asked, "What level is she?"

  Meimei shook her head and said, "I can see her level, but I can't see the level."

  "If you can't see clearly, she's at least level 6. or above, right?" Qin Feng's eyes widened, "She's the one from the planting department, right?"

  Mei Ding nodded and said, She's just the one from the planting department The chief of the airborne. He was appointed directly by the dean and director without election. Originally, he still sympathized with the planting department, but what happened at the beginning of the semester made him very envious of the planting department. The chief is too powerful.

  "It turned out to be her!"

  "It's so mysterious!"

  "Thank you Meimei!" Qin Feng thanked Meimei directly. stop him, he would probably have been knocked unconscious by that woman by now.

  Regardless of whether she is a wood-type supernatural user or not, her high level will directly crush them.

  And Qin Feng could feel that he couldn't beat Tao Yaoyao. If it wasn't for his dead cousin, he originally planned to exchange some things with Tao Yaoyao. After all, they also collected some things.

  But all of this is over , just because this cousin of my family is really too good, although she has some special abilities, but these special abilities are like death when I am weak.

  Speaking of which, Yunyao's sensitivity to food is very strong, even in the space, she can't stop her sensitivity to food.

  That's why Yunyao had to stop Tao Yaoyao, because she sensed the food in Tao Yaoyao's ring.

  It was also fortunate that Tao Yaoyao didn't know the abilities of these people. Speaking of which, this group of people had more or less strange abilities.

  After Tao Yaoyao got away from the team, she immediately accelerated her speed. about the situation in the planting department, although Chen Yang reported that there was nothing unusual there.

  Soon, Tao Yaoyao encountered two pairs of troops. These two pairs of troops were in a confrontation, and the reason for their confrontation was that there was a dead mutant rabbit in the middle of the two teams. This rabbit was very big, but both sides They are not willing to share with each other, and when they are killed, both sides contribute.

  Tao Yaoyao looked around, she found some black dots in the air, she had a feeling that there was something like a soul-devouring beast here too.

  Tao Yaoyao walked over directly, "Is there anything we can't discuss?"

  "No , our team has been hungry for several days!"

  "Our team has also been hungry for several days!"

  "This is our team." I discovered it first."

  "If it wasn't for our team members to intercept it, it would have run away long ago!"

  "This rabbit can feed our team for three days, we won't agree to give it to you!"

  "We can also eat this rabbit If you eat for three days, we are not willing to share it with you."

  Both parties insisted on their own ideas, and neither of them would take a step back anyway.

  Tao Yaoyao rubbed her chin at this moment and said, "I'll give you two teams enough food for three days, what if you give me the rabbit?" She wants to eat rabbit meat now.

  "Do you have that much food?" The captains of the two teams looked at Tao Yaoyao. One of the two teams is from the mecha system and the other is from the supernatural system. Both teams are very capable. It is also the reason why they have been confronting each other without doing anything, because neither side is 100% sure to win the other side.

  After all, the power is quite equal, if you do it, it is very likely that both sides will suffer

   . a lot of typos yesterday, mainly because I was so sleepy that I couldn't keep my eyes open.

    The nuclear acid test made the author feel a little anxious, unable to sleep at night, and unable to wake up during the day.

  ( end of this chapter)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.3K 386 70
Author: Shiyue Fifteen Category: Rebirth through time Jiang Zhaoci's family of four accidentally encountered a tsunami crossing when they were out at...
34.3K 1K 29
Ashley Riley Hi I'm Ashley I'm 17 and I'm a witch, werewolf, vampire hybrid. I'm on the run from the vampire Queen because of an ' accident ' that ha...
70.7K 1.2K 190
Author:Peach blossoms for wine 13 Category: Danmei Zombies are rampant, and Ye Qingrang relies on a broken jade sachet and wood powers to move fo...
19.8K 247 17
In the end of the world, my boyfriend took me to kill. Original title: 末世小趴菜,男友带我嘎嘎乱杀 Author: 今与紫 https://www.52shuku.vip/yanqing/b/bjP9O.html   In t...