Tensura What If: Silver Timel...

By CBCTEBAS

"Raphael stop! Don't do this" "I'm sorry master. My priority is your safety." "yo-your killing them... More

Prologue - Sacrifices & Rebirth
Chapter 1 - Argent
Chapter 3 - Noir
Chapter 4 - Blanc, Jaune, & Violet
Chapter 5 - Material World
Chapter 6 - Silver's whim
Note: Need Help
Chapter 7 - Rouge
Chapter 8 - Guy & Velzard
Chapter 9 - Veldanava & Twilight
Chapter 10 - True Ancestor's Facility
Chapter 11 - Spirit Queen Ramiris
Chapter 12 - Spirit Recruitment & Half-Seraph?
Chapter 13 - Universal Problems
Chapter 13.5 - Lait's Feelings
Chapter 14 - Scorch Dragon's Argument
Chapter 15 - Petty Silver & Arrogant Red
Chapter 16 - New Race & Rewards
Chapter 17 - Sparring with the Creator
Chapter 18 - Scorch vs Silver
Chapter 19 - Work and Bonding
Chapter 20 - Reconstruction
Side Story Trailer
Chapter 21 - Jahil
Chapter 22 - Greek Pantheon 1
Chapter 23 - Greek Pantheon 2
Chapter 24 - Lait's Side Adventure
Chapter 25 - Greek Pantheon 3
Chapter 26 - Greek Pantheon 4
Chapter 27 - Ivarage
Chapter 28 - Evolution
Chapter 29 - Acceptance of Fate
Chapter 30 - Vampire's Lustful Goodbye~
Chapter 31 - Expedition Montage
Chapter 32 - Mass Recruitment
Chapter 33 - Recruitment Sources
Chapter 34 - Original Angels
Chapter 35 - Noir's Test & Reunion
Chapter 36 - Demon Recruitment
Chapter 37 - Insectar Invasion
Chapter 38 - Beetle & Bee
Chapter 39 - Drinking Party
Chapter 40 - Nostalgia
Chapter 41 - Great Spirits
Chapter 42 - Vampire Tour & Scorch's Dilemma
Chapter 43 - Sister's Assist & Subordinate Punishment
Chapter 44 - Insect Experiments
Chapter 45 - Job Allocation & Reward
Chapter 46 - Training Life
Chapter 47 - Ein & Lilith
Chapter 48 - Names
Character info
Chapter 49 - Battle Analysis
Chapter 50 - Partner
Chapter 51 - Demon vs Siren & Enki
Chapter 52 - Arcana
Chapter 53 - Scorch's Burning Passion
Chapter 54 - Multiverse's Religion
Chapter 55 - Rematch with the Great Spirits
Chapter 56 - Successors
Chapter 57 - Trouble Brewing 1
Chapter 58 - Trouble Brewing 2
Chapter 59 - Ultima vs Water Serpent
Chapter 60 - Testarossa vs Mother Serpent
Chapter 61 - Carrera vs Sea Serpent
Chapter 62 - Diablo(Terra) vs Wind Serpent
Chapter 63 - Agni & Runa vs World Serpent
Chapter 64 - Velgrynd vs Chaos Serpent
Chapter 65 - Caution and Carelessness
Announcement
Chapter 66 - Support and Stormy Discipline
Chapter 67 - Dungeon Construction and Operation
Chapter 68 - Paradox Reunion
Chapter 69 - Nice

Chapter 2 - Vert & Bleu

5.6K 195 23
By CBCTEBAS

A hundred years have passed since Argent's first Greater Demon meal.
He has since then encountered many greater demons. While most of them don't have any connection/lineages to other primordials, there were a couple of them who did.

Argent had encountered Bleu's, Blanc's, Violet's, as well as Jaune's demons, and he killed them all making sure they won't revive once more.

Luckily for him, he has yet to encounter any of the Primordials. He was sure they would have grudges against him for killing their descendants.
__________________________________

Argent is currently sitting cross-legged in a small pile of Lesser demon corpses. He was eating the corpse of the greater demon leading the group.

<<Confirmed. The individual silver semi-primordial demon: Argent
has reached the required experience and strength to evolve into an Archdemon>>

Huh? What was that?

<<Evolution to Archdemon... beginning >>

Argent suddenly felt dizzy, like his strength just left his body. He was starting to lose consciousness, which wasn't ideal especially somewhere, where fighting is an everyday occurrence.

Shit my body's all weak. I feel sleepy... What the hell.. Resist the urge...

With sheer will power, Argent resisted the urge to sleep and his evolution happened while he was awake.

<<Reconstruction of body to an Archdemon... Confirmed.

All physical abilities have been significantly boosted.

New abilities include:

Extra skill:
-Multilayer Barrier

Skill:
-Rapid Regeneration

New resistance
-Ailment nullification
-Spiritual Attack Resistance

This concludes the evolution to Archdemon. >>

Once the words of the world announcement was over, he breath a sigh of relief. While he did resist it, he still felt like he was weakened in the moment.

No kidding, I actually feel that my strength is stronger than it was before.

He said while trying to measure his abilities. He then saw a lone lesser demon who was getting closer to him. He concluded that it was just born, considering it attack him all alone.

Perfect timing!

With that in mind. He used his speed to get in front of the demon.
And using his right hand, he punched the demon with all his strength. The demon without it even realizing that Argent was in  front of it, was hit in the stomach and its body exploded, the limbs flew off tens of meters away while the rest of it became tiny lumps of flesh.

Wow! That strength! That speed! I see, I see... This is an Archdemon's body and abilities.

Months have past since Argent evolve into an Archdemon. He has already mastered all of his abilities including the new ones.

While, eating a lesser demon soul he suddenly felt his head hurt.

Ahh!? What is this?? My head... What is that..? Memories?
__________________________________

The place was covered in walls and has a low ceiling. The area has several desk like tables with chairs beside them. The large window in the side indicates it was evening.

Senpai just this once please!

A young man was bowing in front of someone. He seemed quite desperate with whatever it was that he needed to do. While, waiting for this supposed "senpai" to answer, his face was showing that he did not expect a good reply to his request.

He knew that his "senpai" was busy as it is, and yet he would add another task for him. Because of his incompetence, he would trouble his senior coworker.

While scratching behind his head. His "senpai" sighed. He may looked like he was thinking about his decision. But, he has already decided to help him from the start.

Can't be help huh.. Very well let me see it.

Ahhh thank you very much "senpai"!

_________________________________

What was that..? The demon's past memories.. Was it a reincarnator?
Strange, even though I have never met him, that guy felt familiar somehow. That voice though, who ever that "senpai" guy is I feel that I know him as well...

I would have to assume that this demon is that "senpai" since it was in his point of view.

But, why did I see it? I've eaten at minimum hundreds of demon souls, and this is the first this happened.

Maybe it's just because that demon was a reincarnator.

With that conclusion in mind, he stopped thinking about it. Although, the memory still lingers in the back of his mind.

And without him knowing an extremely small part of his unstable soul fixed itself. So small that even with the extra skill: Sage it would take minutes if not hours to find the difference. But, it is there Argent's soul made a small repair in itself, because of that lesser demon's soul.

Argent was changing locations again for the nth time.

*boom*

*boom* *boom*

He heard explosions near where he was. He used magic sense and got a little bit closer to find out who was fighting.

What he sensed was 2 Primordials fighting. They were throwing punches at each other, as well as magic occasionally, whenever they had distance between them. From what he could see, he doesn't stand a chance if he tried fighting 1 of them, even more so with 2 of them.

"Who are you? "  a voice suddenly reach Argent's ear.

Argent quickly turned to look at who spoke. It was a greater demon, it has an appearance of a man in his early twenties, he has green hair and a type of armor that covers his eyes.

Beside the demon was another greater demon. This one had an appearance of a woman also looking in her early twenties the difference being this one has long blue hair with horns on her forehead.

I would guess they are both Bleu's and Vert's descendants base on hair color alone... They must have been ordered to guard the area. I was to careless.

I am confident I can take out one of them easily. But, 2 will take time, and Bleu and Vert may arrive here.
I don't like that scenario one bit.

"I am just a normal demon who felt strong magic power being tossed around. I, only check to see who was creating those. I don't mean any harm, so could you just let this slide." Argent said with as friendly tone and harmless appearance as he could possibly could.

"Wouldn't a "normal" demon run away instead of going to the dangerous area filled with magic power? " said the blue haired greater demon. Not letting her guard down, and is getting even more suspicious.

"Who's there with you two?" the moment Argent heard that voice was the moment he knew it was too late to escape. He could already sense the two Primordials coming to their direction.

Both of the Greater Demons quickly kneeled on one knee and look to the ground not making eye contact.

"Vert-sama this demon was suspiciously sneaking around while you two were fighting. We captured him to interrogate his purpose." said the green haired demon to the green Primordial: Vert.

"He may also be a spy sent by the other Primordials to find and analyze any potential weakness." the blue haired demon added glaring at Argent while talking.

"Hehh~ this one is quite strong, its even an Archdemon like us Vert, although just a newly evolved one." Bleu said while looking at Argent and analyzing his body.

She then unleashed her aura. While, it was not enough to knock Argent out, he has never experience intimidation before. Which, made him drop to his knees, *cough* *wheeze*

And then, she grab him by his hair and raised his face to look her in the eye.

"So which lineage are you from?" Bleu said with a monotonous voice. No emotion unlike her cheerful way of talking earlier.

"i-i do-don't B-belong to a-any li-line-ages" Argent was able to speak albeit while stuttering.

"Bleu it doesn't look like he is lying. More importantly doesn't he look Familiar to you." with Vert's statement. The aura suddenly disappeared like it was never there in the first place.

Bleu pulled his hair even closer to get a good look at his face. She was analyzing its details, and with what seem like hours she had a look of realization.

"Ahh! I remember you!" she said letting go of his hair to move back a bit to point at him. "that's right you were there too. When the Primordials were born you were born with us too. However you suddenly disappeared." she added tilting her head, thinking in her head 'why did he disappear immediately back then'

Argent's face looked like he just swallowed a hundred bugs. He didn't want to tell anyone about his supposed semi primordial status. He didn't want unwanted attention by all of the Primordials. Although, it's already too late. With a sigh, he said.

"I'm... something of a unique case actually... I was born with you Primordials but, I am not one. It's not that I'm not one but I'm only half one."

The two primordials look at each other confused. How can one be a primordial and not at the same time. They knew he was born at the same time as them. Which would mean, he should be a primordial like them.

"Elaborate" said the primordial green Vert. Wanting to get a more detailed explanation from Argent.

"Well, from what I could tell, I wasn't suppose to be born at that time. But I did, and because I was a demon as well, I was able to take a fraction of the great spirit of darkness within myself as well."

"So you're saying you being born was accidental and not expected" Vert said with a pause. "and because you were born at the same time as us Primordials, you also got a part of the great spirit of darkness which makes us Primordials who we are." she continued.

"Yes that's the whole summary. I am titled as Silver Semi-primordial: Argent. I am only half Primordial and I can't create descendants like you guys."

"Hmm, Silver semi primordial Argent huh. I see, I see... Anyway let's fight!" said Bleu cheerful. It was like she found either another toy or another playmate in her pass time.

"huh? Fight? No no no I am weaker than you two no matter how you look at it I don't stand a chance." Argent said while emphasizing the word 'weaker' in his statement.

"You're an Archdemon right? You should be able to beat those two with ease." Vert said while pointing at the two greater demon still kneeling. "besides your only weaker because you lack experience. Don't worry we won't kill you, it's hard to find sparring partners in here that are even near our strength." she added.

"All right now stand up I'm first!" Bleu cheerfully dragged Argent to where the two Primordials were just fighting in.

Both of them taking there stance, Vert signaled the start. With the two greater demon also spectating.

Argent quickly started using fire magic and shot multiple flame attacks at Bleu.

Which, Bleu easily dodged.

He knew this would happen, which was why it was only a distraction, for him to get close to her.

Once Argent got close, he went behind her to give her a kick to her back. Bleu dodge by jumping and turning to look at Argent.

She then, quickly got close to him, preparing to punch him.

Argent quickly covers his front and prepared for impact.

Which, doesn't happen, when he looked a ball shaped water which was spinning at high speed, appeared in the palm of Bleu's hand.

With a grin on her face, she placed it in Argent's stomach, which still continued to spin and was dragging Argent's stomach with it.

*Groan*

Luckily for Argent, he has multilayer barrier. If he didn't, he would have a spiral hole in the place where his stomach should be.

To escape it, he quickly took several steps back, and tried to regain his composure.

He then went to attack Bleu again, this time with a punch directing to her face. She block it using her hand and used her other hand to place another punch in his stomach.

*Groan*

The tortu-battle of Bleu and Argent continued for more than 2 hours. Argent was already close to passing out. While Bleu, could probably last for a few more hours. Blue wasn't completely without injuries, she had what look like not to light injuries in her left hand, abdomen, and right leg.

*Thump*

Argent finally passes out.

Which concluded the battle. Bleu then relaxed her stance and started healing herself. Vert walked to them.

"Well he was stronger than I expected. I would have thought you would win without injuries. Or, were you holding back?" Vert stated with amusement.

"Well at first I really was just messing with him, but on the latter half the battle I was actually serous. He was getting the hang of fighting so I had to take it seriously to keep my lead." Bleu replied looking at Argent.

And that's how Argent the semi-primordial silver met the blue Primordial Bleu and the green Primordial Vert.

A/N: I'm not really great with making their personalities so they may seem a bit OOC

Anyway see you guys next week.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 475 9
After Feldway send Rimuru to the end of time and space Rimuru decide to find a way to go back when he's wake up but Ciel tell him that his timeline h...
46.2K 1.1K 14
After Rimuru annihilates the empire he leaves one person alive due to Veldoras Request. Rimuru doesn't plan to just let her go though, she has to bec...
7.1K 368 15
This story is an official spinoff of Rimuru and Iruma's Adventures in the Netherworld, by @mu1622: https://www.wattpad.com/story/291915608-rimuru-and...
18.5K 382 9
A tensura fanfic! "Warning!! cringry 4th grade grammar" "Contains Mature Content Such As "Blood,Gore,Cursing,Killing,Psychopathic Behavior" Story: Ve...