Promise We'll Meet Again? [Mu...

By reimxi

{MY FIRST TIME WRITING A STORY. oh and this is two years before tanjiro's trial} a little girl, who is only 1... More

~Information about Y/N / Other Information~
~Chapter 1~ [A New Pillar?]
~Chapter 2~ [Tanjiro's Trial]
~Breathing Information~
~Chapter 3~ [The Mission]
~Chapter 4~ [Meeting New People]
~Chapter 6~ [Truth or Dare]
~Chapter 7~ [Feelings?]
~Chapter 8~ [The Sports Festival]
~Slight Spoilers for my next 2 books with 1 spoiler of this story~
~Chapter 9~ [Treatment]
~Chapter 10~ [Fighting Again]
~Chapter 11~ [Golems]
~Chapter 12~ [Last Day]
~Chapter 13~ [Festival Date?]
~Chapter 14~ [Duo Troublemakers]
~Chapter 15~ [UPPERMOONS!?]
~Chapter 16~ [Helping in the Butterfly Estate]
~Chapter 17~ [Accidental Confession]
~Chapter 18~ [Training Arc]
~Chapter 19~ [..Uppermoon 1!?]
~Chapter 20~ [Promise..?]

~Chapter 5~ [Set-Up for the Sports Festival]

1.8K 31 49
By reimxi

{This whole chapter will be a Y/n and Muichiro fluff because the others were setting up the Sports Festival and Y/n and Muichiro did not need to help so they didn't because they also didn't have any interest on interacting with the others as they knew the others would try to talk to them.}

{And I time skipped because I was lazy and because why not oh and we are just gonna pretend that Y/n and Muichiro knew everyones name because they had introduced themselves to them}

{oh and {} means it's from the person who wrote this which is me}

3rd Person POV;

-----------------------------

"Hey Mui!" someone had shouted, and that someone was Y/n. Muichiro was happy to see Y/n and he slightly smiled "Hey N/N-Chan what's up?" he was wondering why Y/n called out his name.

"I was wondering if you wanted to hang out because we have nothing to do because everyone is helping out for the Sports Festival.." Y/n muttered but Muichiro heard and was glad to accept the offer that Y/n had asked.

"Sure, but what do you even wanna do" he asked also being unsure of what to do while the 2 hung out. "How about we go into town I mean we have been busy with everything lately and we're free now so what do you think.?" Y/n mumbled even though she knew Muichiro could still hear what she said.

"Sure, I mean you are saying the truth that we have been busy, but I would love to hang out with you anytime" Muichiro smiled, and Y/n blushed but Muichiro couldn't see that because she was wearing her mask, but she didn't wear her hoodie.

"Hey N/n.." Muichiro caught her attention as she responded humming in return. "You should really keep that mask off more like what master said, you're very pretty you know.." Muichiro blushed while saying that and so did Y/n blush.

Y/n took off her mask and looked at Muichiro then smiled at him which made him even more red. "Are you sick, Mui?" she asked worriedly because his face was all red and she touched his forehead "N-No I'm not sick.." He stuttered. Muichiro blushed even more because Y/n was still touching his forehead.

"I'm so sorry if I made you go out being sick" Y/n said even more worried and she was even more sad that she didn't think about Muichiro being sick and took her hand off of his forehead "I'm not sick N/N-Chan no need to be sorry" Muichiro finally calmed down.

"I'm sorry how about I treat you to shimmered radish and miso?" Y/n asked and Muichiro's face lit up and you could see the sparkles in his eyes. "yes" Muichiro then grabbed Y/n's hand and dragged her.

Y/n's POV;

------------------------------

Mui grabbed my hand and dragged me I was blushing so much but since he was dragging me, he didn't notice wait, why am I blushing!?  That's not the point but I should ask Mitsuri-San she's best at it, I need to know why I feel butterflies in my stomach and feel like everything is okay when I'm around Muichiro..

God I just love that cute face and smile of his, I wish we can keep it like this, but we have missions to do and we're always busy, but we do hang out with each other when we're not busy which is pretty good.

we FINALLY, found a restaurant. "Hi, I would like to order Shimmered Radish and Miso with F/F and F/D" I asked the person at the counter "Coming right up! To stay or to go?" the kind man asked "Uhm to go would be alright"

"Of course" the man smiled, and I noticed Mui glaring at him as he walked away. "Mui, are you okay?"  He then stopped and turned to me, and he closed his eyes and smiled at me "Yeah I'm okay, just thinking"

As me and Mui were talking while waiting for the food the guy from earlier came up to us "Here you go," he set the food down in front of us "Arigatou gozai mashi ta [thank you very much]" I said and stood up and grabbed Mui's hand.

"No problem! Are you two dating?" the kind man asked and both me and Mui were flushed "N-No we're not.." I stuttered while saying that "What a shame.." the kind man said, and we blushed even more, and I grabbed the food still holding Mui's hand and got out of there.

After that incident we found a great place, and honestly, that place is beautiful it was so mesmerizing and beautiful, I grabbed the blanket from my bag, and I set the blanket down and set the food down too.

{Here's what the place looks like if you're wondering, also credits to the rightful owner as the pictures aren't mine.}

Still Y/n's POV;

------------------------------

as we sat down, and I just sat there eating my food while enjoying the breeze, while Mui's hair slightly blew because of the breeze, and after we both finished eating while talking that I decided to let my hair down from the ponytail.

I let my hair down as I thought to let my hair enjoy the breeze too because why not? I was staring at the clouds while zoning out until something hit my chest I snapped out of my little zoning and looked down to see..

Muichiro putting his face in my chest, I began to grow flustered as my face became cherry tomatoed colored "E-EH!? M-MUICHIRO W-WHAT A-ARE Y-YOU D-DOING!?" I yelled oh god I looked and sounded so dumb probably.. "I'm lying on your chest because it feels like a pillow, but it's softer than a pillow"

3rd Person POV;

---------------------------

Y/n and Muichiro stayed like that for an hour, except Y/n was blushing a lot and trembling until Y/n noticed that Muichiro fell asleep, and she carefully set him on a tree so that he didn't wake up, and Y/n cleaned up and put the blanket away.

After Y/n cleaned everything up she carried Muichiro all the way back to their house that the kakushi's had made that was near the school because they didn't want to have to walk there for an hour until they finished the mission.

Y/n finally got there and went inside then she walked up the stairs and had set Muichiro down in his futon so that he could rest all though she was surprised when she came in the house and saw that it was only 2 p.m.

After Y/n had set Muichiro in his futon she tried to leave but Muichiro pulled her down by her haori and made her sleep by him and Y/n blushed even more when Muichiro had hugged her by her waist.

keyword: tried

Muichiro's POV;

-----------------------------------

I pulled N/n-Chan down as I didn't want her to leave at all and made her sleep next to me and I hugged her waist and drifted off to sleep, when I woke up Y/n was beside me sleeping peacefully which I smiled.

I checked the time to see that it was 5:56 p.m, I should probably go patrolling around the school I'll just leave a note to N/n, so she won't get worried.

Y/n's POV;

-----------------------

I woke up to see that Mui wasn't around anymore, did he get kidnapped!? I panicked and looked for him frantically until I saw a note on the table that said "I'm going on patrol around the school just in case I will be back around 11 p.m so don't worry."

After I saw the note, I checked what time it was, and it was 9:57 p.m I got ready quickly and ran outside to near the school so then I could find Mui to which I did, and I ran up to him and tackled him to the ground hugging him tight.

"I WAS SO WORRIED ABOUT YOU!!" I whispered-yelled he just laughed and patted my head "There was no need to be worried though you know I'm a Hashira" Mui chuckled as I got off of him and gave him a helping hand to get up.

"Yeah but what if you got hurt!? Or even get killed!? Or even encounter a uppermoon!?" I was so worried about him I don't even know why or how he makes me feel this way.. He just.. Does.. Man I really need to ask Mitsuri-San about this.

I mean Mitsuri is really good at knowing feelings and stuff she is the love pillar afterall..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Taisho Secret

-------------------------------

Muichiro was glad that Y/n was worried about him and Muichiro threatened a kakushi to make that house while Y/n was busy looking at the flowers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 37.3K 38
The mist pillar,Muichiro Tokito have a sister.Tokito Y/N,the tsuguko of Muichiro. A certain mission that make her teleport into future.What will happ...
1.8K 64 12
Mayumi Takahashi (OC) becomes a Tsugoku and grows into a relationship with her mentor, Obanai Iguro. Unfortunately, over time he grows to have feelin...
1.7K 14 24
This will have some SPOILERS It all started when you became a hashira at 14 years old. You where presented as the flower pillar, the past months were...
79.4K 1.7K 35
(Y/n) had always been maltreated by her family. When her mother was murdered, she was left alone with her dad and was continually tormented by him. (...