The World Is Ours // Sugarhil...

By durksfiance

"What Usher said??" "Started when we was younger you was my" "MY BOO" 🀞🏾 More

πŸ‘©β€πŸ¦²πŸ€ŸπŸΎ
Ch. 1
Ch.2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
OYK

Ch. 6

6.3K 125 235
By durksfiance

NOTTI

Harlem, NY

4:35 pm

"JADA!!" I screeched as I ran to catch up to her. I jumped onto her back making her almost fall.

"BOY WHAT" she yelled as she unlocked her front door.

"I'm getting ready with you gang" I said in a duh tone. "So stop giving me attitude"

"Nah you scared the hell out of me das why" she flipped me off.

"What color we wearing??" I asked as I followed her upstairs.

"Nigga we wearing BIG REDDDDDD" she geeked as she threw up a DOA sign.

"BITCH" I popped her in her arm.

"Stop fucking playin wit me I'll boom yo shit bro big doak" I threw up OY as she just laughed.

"Mane whateva you not even dey opps fr" she waved me off.

"YES I AM!! You don't even b knowin what you be throwin up half da time" I rolled my eyes.

"Ye I do cause I'm bout dat life fr I'm from da big O nigga otf shit bitch" she said randomly.

"Now you from the raq? Shut up" I pushed her.

"ANYWAY!! I take mad long to get ready so you gone b here for awhile" she chuckled as she pulled a bag out of her closet.

"What's that?" I questioned.

"My dress. But you aren't gonna see it till I'm ready ish" she clicked her tongue and skipped to the bathroom.

"WELL WHILE YOU DOING THAT IM ORDERING FOOD!!" I shouted making sure she heard me.

"WAIT NOTTI!! Who's bring your suit??" she questioned.

"Dd is and he getting ready here too" I told her.

"You jus inviting niggas here without ma permission you opp?" I could feel the aggressiveness in her voice.

"Uh.... I think you could answer that yourself" I joked.

I ordered Mcdonalds and a good 10 minutes later it showed up.

"The foods in front of your bathroom gang" I knocked on Jada's bathroom door and she yelled "OKAY" over her loud ass ghetto ass music.

Then, Dd came banging on the door like the police.

"YURRRRR" he cheesed as he walked in. Breeze came behind him.

"Hol u-" she interrupted me.

"Nope. I did NOT come with him. I am being FORCED to go to the dance with him. And I should BEAT your ass for asking Jada to the dance KNOWING Ddot want her AND you STILL ain't tell him yet" she said as she went straight to Jada's room.

"Well damn hello to you too" I snapped.

"She want me fr" Dd nudged my arm.

I sucked my teeth and took the bag out of his hands.

"Follow me to the guest room fuck nigga" I guided him to the room and we both changed into our black suits. I had a red tie and a red napkin coming out of the small jacket pocket. He had a blue tie with a blue napkin.

I went to Jada's room only for the door to be locked.

"MAN ITS ALREADY 5:30 HURRY UP" I shouted.

"ETHAN REYES HOW DARE YOU NOT TELL DARRIEN WE GOING TO THE DANCE TOGETHER" she swung the door open in a beautiful red dress.

She looked gorgeous.

"W-wow" I stuttered.

"I should slap the dog shit out of yo bitch ass word 2" she said angrily.

Breezy stood behind her with her arms crossed. Dd stood behind me holding in his laugh.

"See w- what had happened was" I couldn't pay attention to what I was going to say. Only her.

"Speak up" she snapped multiple times in my face.

Her phone then started ringng.

"OH SHITT ITS DDOT OH LAWD" she freaked out as she threw her phone at me.

"I'M NOT ANSWERING IT" I threw it to Breeze.

"Uh uh get somebody else to do it" she chucked it to Dd who smirked.

"Whoops" he pressed answer and threw it back to Jada.

Tayvon stood next to me with his arm on my shoulder.

"What did you do" he shook his head as we watched her turn off her facetime camera.

"Yo ma why ya face not showin?" Ddot immediately questioned.

She looked at me and mouthed "help".

I shook my head no and Tay mouthed "say you look busted or sum".

"I- uh- I don't look too good. Tay hit me w a bottle on accident yk how his abusive ass be" she told him.

Tay hit tf out of her arm and she silently was in pain.

"Oh- you going to that dance tonight cause ion really know if I want too" he told her.

"I'm going with..." she looked at me and I gave her a 'don't say nun' look back.

"Tay and breeze"

"Oh aight if you need anything lmk" he hung up on her.

"DAMN he ain't wanna talk to yo ass" Dd started laughing along with Tay as they dapped each other up.

"Notti istg if he find out I'm blaming ds on you." she demanded.

"Chill!!! We making a girl jealous that's all" I raised my hands up in defense.

"And if Ddot stop messing w her cause of you, I fuck you up Reyes. You too Osama" Breeze said sternly.

"It's about to be 6 we should get going" Tay caught his breath and took both girls downstairs.

"Damn Ddot bagged a nice one" Dd whispered as we followed shortly behind.

"Nigga breeze fine too" I reminded him.

"Shawty real fine ima have to holla at dat" he geeked.

JADA GREEN

5:54pm

We all walked outside and stood in front of Notti's brothers' car.

"Yo I'm Jstar" he nodded at me as we shook hands.

"Picture time" Breezy pulled my arm and made me pose.

❤: 14,234 💬: 22,4947

Liked by: @Notti, @DDOSAMA, @sugarhillddot, @Dthang, @Setdatrendz and others!

-

@Jayswrld: red diamond bling 💎

-

@sugarhillddot: damn 😍😩 

@YagirlBreezy: UGH MY BESTIE TEW HOT!!

@Dthang: yoooo

↪@Jayswrld: nah nigga you getting blocked.

@Setdatrendz: shorty yu bad

Liked by creator

@TayTayoffical: twinnem looking too fresh

@OSHAMAworld: ugh Ddot girl is so fine 

@foreverosama: Ddot a lucky one fr

VIEW MORE COMMENTS

"I wanna take mine next to your stairs brb" Breezy told me as she handed Tay her phone and they went inside.

❤: 10,728 💬: 19,627

Liked by: @Jayswrld, @DDOSAMA, @TayTayoffical, @itsreallycrystal and others!

-

@YagirlBreezy: I luv dis shit 💞❗

-

@Jayswrld: YES!!!

@DDOSAMA: 👀👀

↪@Jayswrld: desperate i swear

@TayTayoffical: pics took by me

@itsreallycrystal: only 14?? bad asf 😩💟

@Notti: eat the girls up

↪@ddswife: gay?

↪@flagosama: a lil zesty

↪@ddotsmainchick: fruit in ya cup??

VIEW MORE COMMENTS

We made it to the dance and took pictures together at the door. We walked in and went to the gymnasium.

"Yooo dis shi packed" I yelled to notti over the music. He held my hand as Tay, Dd, and breeze were behind us.

"LOOK!! that's the girl" he pointed to some short ghetto looking white girl.

"Yo- you fr?? HA WHITE ASS NOTTI?" I said with a scoff.

"Uh YES!! She won't get off a nigga dick mann and I'm tired of ha braggin abt dirty fuck niggas she been wit" he rolled his eyes.

"You telling me you gettin pressed ova a white hoe? Me personally" I started.

"Don't you dare" he pointed at me. 

I gave him a smirk and decided to pull him towards her.

"JADA what are you- OHHH" he caught on.

They started playing YEAH by Usher.

I started slow dancing on Notti as people formed a circle around us. Dd and Breeze pushed there way next to us.

Breeze gave me a look that was gonna send this whole bitch up.

I winked at her and grabbed Notti's hand. He spined me around and I started twerking on him. Breeze did the same to Dd.

"OHHHHHH" everyone started screaming and jumping around with their phones out.

I got down to the floor and really started shaking ds. Notti kept hitting my ass as I saw the girl push her way towards us.

She tried to start twerking but mad people pushed her back so she wouldn't try and take the spotlight from our group.

Notti was handling ds fr and Dd was going crazy until...

"YO WHAT THE FUCK?!"

to be continued

why dis lowkey look like ddot mama??

SHE BAD ASF 😩

anyway someone buy me tickets to NY

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

685K 33.8K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...
628K 14.1K 41
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
252K 3.8K 81
yeppp.. anotha insta story☺️
1.7M 14.2K 57
Any ideas you have or want to see message me xx