HARDYS LITTLE SISTER

By a_s_wwe

When Jeff and Matt Hardys little sister Ashley makes it into the business. The Lunatic Fringe Dean Ambrose us... More

Character Info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18- crisis happens
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Epiulouge

Chapter 4

1.4K 27 0
By a_s_wwe

I woke up at 9:30 with a pair of strong arms around my waist. It was Dean's. I carefully removed them to go to the bathroom. Dean and Seth were sound asleep where's Roman. While thinking I got in the shower, brushed my teeth and got dressed (Picture above.)Where the fuck is Roman? With that thought I got a text saying to meet him in the lobby for breakfast. I left Dean and Seth a note telling them where I was at.
I went downstairs to go meet Roman in the lobby "Hey" we both have each other a hug. "So you wanna go eat, cause I'm starving" I said. Roman just nodded.

•5 minutes later•
Finally, the food came. Me and Roman
started eating. "So" Roman said trying to make conversation. I looked up at him "How was your morning." I rolled my eyes "Okay, what do you want?!" "How do you know I want something" he asked "I've known you for 8 years okay, tell me" I said "How do I put this in a simple. way........Uhhh.....Dean...likes you" All I just did was drop my fork, go outside and light a cigarette. About 5 minutes later, Roman came out of nowhere and threw my cigarette to the ground and stepped on it. "Hey!!" I said annoyed. "Look, I know you like Dean, tell him TODAY" he said while his hands on my shoulders "Nooo" I said "That's it" Joe put me on his shoulder. I didn't even bother saying a word cause it was no use.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.2K 308 26
it about a 27 year old girl name Nicole "Nikkiy" Jay Good she is the little sister of "THE LUNATIC FRINGE" Dean Ambrose or I know him as Jonathan "Jo...
35.1K 978 30
The hardy's return but this time they are not alone. Their crazy, reckless and unpredictible little sister litterally tags along. She meets someone w...
14.7K 480 24
When Annabelle's world comes crashing down, with no home and no job she turns to the only two men she trusts. Jeff and Matt, the Hardy brothers. They...
6.6K 162 27
When Dean Ambrose' sister signs with WWE in 2015 she is immediately put into an angle with The Usos. One of them catches her eye and that is Jey. Jey...