Where were you ( Jacob Perez)

By zizavalentine

What happens when you fall in love with someone you never understood More

Not You....
Its You...
Face to Face
Really
Oh No
Is It Love
Roc
Roc Part 2
So what are you
Baby I dont Know
A/N
Ally way
IMMMM BACKKKKKK
Turning Lights
OK GUYS LOOK (1.8 K READS)

Baby, Im sorry

145 5 2
By zizavalentine

At the shock i pushed him away, he looked at me hurt. I took my phone put on a jacket and ran away. I ran out the door hearing him call my name, but i dont stop i run for what feels like forever and I stop at my best friends house. I knocked on the door a few times and soon my friend Kaith opens the door. "Girl, what happen to you" All i could say was, "Jacob" and I bursted out into tears. Kaith put her arms out to me and pulled me into a warm hug. She pulled me inside and I started to tell her everything, about us dating, Roc, The Gun. She stopped me and said "So you have a boyfriend, his brother "Roc" tried to rape you, He shot his brother, and then kissed you". You slowly shook your head, "Kaith I don't know what to do."I paused then continued "I really do love him, I thought he was sweet, kind,loving.... Not cold hearted, and willing to kill someone."
Kaith looked at me and as soon as shes about to speak there a 3 strong knocks on the door. She gets up and goes to the door. She walks back with a dude walking behind her. Jacob. "Baby I'm sorry, I didnt want to scare you. But i am not what you think i am. Im not a monster so dont be scared, I'm just a"- he gets cut off by Kaith "I will you two alone" and she walked out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...