✔Interstellar Farming: Comman...

By prince05026

Author:Li Xinyu Category:Science Fiction Space Novel Link : https://www.69shu.com/txt/40804.htm Mecha wrecka... More

Announcement
1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-100
101-110
111-120
121-130
131-140
141-150
171-190
191-200
201-210
211-220
221-230
231-240
241-250
251-260
261-270
271-280
281-290
291-310
311-330
331-350
351-370
371-390
390-410
411-430
431-450
451-470
471-490
491-510
511-530
531-550
551-570
571-590
591-610
611-630
631-650
651-658
659-END
Ending 2-6

151-170

1K 19 6
By prince05026

 Chapter 151 The Old Guy Who Stands in Power 3

  After Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye finished shopping, they went straight back to the villa. Tao Yaoyao still reminded Kaixin to pay attention to Mofei, although Mo Fei also has a plant pet, but the person following her has no idea who it is, so be careful!

  Di Feiye didn't go out at noon, he had lunch with Tao Yaoyao in the space, knowing that Tao Yaoyao was going to report at Imperial College tomorrow, so he gave her A lot of advice.

  Tao Yaoyao also listened very seriously, and she also knew one thing, that is, the matter of entering school and training.

  The college's entrance training is held one week after the start of school. As for why it takes one week after the start of school, it is entirely because students need to form a team for training. The purpose of this week is to let everyone get Acquainted with each other and then find a suitable team .

  Of course, if you can't find a team member, you can only do the free matching of the academy, which is much more passive, because it is impossible for everyone to know what kind of teammate they will be matched with.

  When Tao Yaoyao knew this, she couldn't help asking, "Is it okay to be a one-person team?"

  Di Feiye said, "It's also okay to be a one-person team. You have matched with someone else." Di Feiye thought about the secrets of Tao Yaoyao, to be honest, this experience is not suitable for Tao Yaoyao to participate, after all, the little girl was very low-key before, "If you don't want to go, You don't have to participate!"

  "Why don't I participate?" Tao Yaoyao lightly raised her eyebrows, "Can' t the wood-type abilities be exposed? I don't think there is any problem as long as the demon vines are not exposed."

  Di Feiye raised his eyebrows lightly, "You just make the decision, I just think you have too many secrets, and the most important thing is this experience, one team and one live camera, what you will do when the time comes They will all be exposed to others." If the little girl in their family wants to make a high profile, let her go, it's not like he can't protect her, of course, the little girl also has the ability to protect herself.

  Tao Yaoyao raised her chin, "If this is the case, do I have to form a team?

  " I'll take care of it." Di Feiye can say that her boyfriend is overwhelmed at the moment.

  "The entire interstellar space is bare, where can we go to practice?" Tao Yaoyao asked Di Feiye.

  Di Feiye said at this time, "It's not that all places are bare. In fact, there are several secret realms for experience in Interstellar, but the things in those secret realms cannot be taken out. Otherwise, Interstellar would not be lacking. Plants "

  "It can't be taken out, it can't be a projection?" Tao Yaoyao was a little skeptical.

  "It's really hard to say. Anyway, everyone who entered the Imperial College has gone there to practice. Everyone says that the plants there are real, but it's really not clear whether it's true or not." Di Feiye felt that only Noah knew the real situation. Anyway, he also felt that everything there was real. After all, there was really no way to rescue someone who died there.

  "That's really strange!" Tao Yaoyao became a little curious.

  "The alien beasts there are really huge, but the plants inside really can't be brought out even with the space button, but the real space is not clear." To be Honest, now that I think of those Di Feiye still has lingering fears about the powerful alien beast, but the little girl's dual-line abilities are already at level eleven, and there are so many mutated plants around her, even in it, the little girl It must be more than enough.

  Speaking of which, when Di Fei Ye entered, his abilities were only at level three, but now he is at level ten, and he really wants to go in again if he has the chance.

  Di Feiye didn't come out of the space until it was time to pick up Tao Xingxing. He seemed to be able to paddle a little bit, and the fortifications on the Zerg side still needed his supervision and supervision.

  Tao Yaoyao directly drove the aircraft to pick up Tao Xingxing. When they arrived at the school gate, the students hadn't finished school yet, but the aircraft couldn't stop near the gate.

  There were a few people in military uniforms standing beside Tao Yaoyao, Tao Yaoyao snorted coldly, these people seemed to be the guards, and they seemed to stand up for that old pervert.

  Tao Yaoyao walked out of the aircraft directly. At this time, a guard was about to handcuff Tao Yaoyao, but Tao Yaoyao dodged it. She yelled loudly, "Catch the pervert, catch the gangster!" With

  this sound, The few guards who surrounded her were taken aback.

  "Girl, we came here to arrest you because you bullied the old man casually." One of the guards said in a harsh voice.

  At this time, quite a few parents had gathered around, and among them were those who had seen the scene of Tao Yaoyao kicking someone in the morning.

  Someone said, "I saw it. When I got up this morning, this girl kicked a man away, but that man was not an old man, and he wanted to jump into the flying machine of the girl."

  "Why did he enter the girl's house?" The girl's flying machine?"

  "I don't think you guys read the news, do you? A while ago, there was an old pervert at the gate of our college. It is said that he likes short and cute girls. The mother of one of the children he harassed was depressed and hospitalized. Sue, look at it like this, is it released again?"

  Tao Yaoyao also spoke at this time, "I bully the old man casually? Are you talking about that old pervert in the morning? I heard it too. Some people say that he likes short and cute girls. I just want to ask, here But elementary school, is he really here for his parents?"

  These guards would stir up the feelings of those around them, and she would too, and what she said was true.

  Is that middle-aged man really staring at adults? Isn't he staring at the cuties in school?

  At this time, the faces of the people with girls around them were a bit ugly, and one person said, "I remember my daughter said before that once after school, there was a scary-looking uncle who insisted on giving her candy. Scared her so much that she ran back to school, isn't it the old guy?"

  "Oh my god, he's here for the kids?"

  "It's not common for parents to be under 1.6 meters, unless they were malnourished when they were young."

  "Hmph, there are nine out of ten chances, after all, petite and cute adults are not common among parents." The person who spoke looked at Tao Yaoyao, this girl has not developed well!

  Tao Yaoyao was a little speechless, she felt that many people were watching her, and she was the malnourished person!   At

  this time, the surrounding guards originally wanted to arrest people, but the people around them began to criticize them.

guards planning to do? Are you planning to arrest the little girl?"

  "It's too much, the little girl has already been frightened, and you still come here to arrest people? Is it for that old pervert? His The son is a lieutenant -general of your guards, isn't he?" Some people began to leak the details of these people.

  (end of this chapter)

 Chapter 152 The old guy in power 4

  "Arresting innocent people in such a large crowd, isn't it too lawless?"

  "Isn't the Guards too aggressive? No, I must expose this matter.

  " My daughter is starting to worry , I remember that a little girl disappeared last month? Could the disappearance of the little girl have something to do with that old guy?" One father suddenly felt a little flustered.

  "No way? It seems that the girl disappeared near her home. "

  "How do you know, did he follow her to the house?" Someone next to him interrupted, and the old guy would definitely check on her when he saw his eyes. The son belongs to the Guards, so it is easy to check these things.

  " Oh my god, I feel so scary!"

  "Who can decide for us ordinary star people? These guards can be said to cover the sky here in the imperial capital. It would be great if the expeditionary army was here. "

  The headquarters of the expeditionary force is also in the imperial capital. "

  "No, it's only in the outskirts, and there aren't many space fighters there, because the country doesn't allow it." Someone knows the truth.

  "Now is not the time to talk about this. This girl is going to be taken away. If she is taken away, there is a high probability that she will

  never come back.

  "No, we can't just watch this happen."

  "I've already called the police, but don't you know when the interstellar police will arrive?"

  The interstellar police and the Guards are in the same group, right?

  Everyone, please keep your voice down. , They're going to hear it! Some guards were already looking at them.

  Those who said these words did not gather in front of Tao Yaoyao, but an older man stood in front of Tao Yaoyao, he stood in front of Tao Yaoyao, "I am here today, don't you think I will Take him away."

  Those guards looked at the old man as if they were looking at a dead man, "Are you sure you want to interfere with our business?"

  "Business? Even if someone is kicked down by me, that is What does the interstellar police matter have to do with your guards? Why is there no interstellar police in the emperor, and your guards have replaced the duties of the police?" Tao Yaoyao's words were really sharp, and she pulled the old man aside, "Uncle Don't worry about me, I'll be fine." The

  old man was a little worried about Tao Yaoyao, and when he was about to speak, someone whispered, "The interstellar police are here!"

  Before the guards could speak, the two An interstellar policeman has already stood on the opposite side of them.

  "Brothers of the guards, you have exceeded your authority!" One of them said directly to the guards.

  "No soldier has the right to arrest a minor." One of the policemen said directly to the guards.

  "Minor? She's here to pick up the kids from school." One of the guards frowned.

  "She's here to pick up her younger brother from school." The old man beside Tao Yaoyao shouted loudly.

  When the two policemen saw the old man, they directly saluted him, "Senior!"

  The man looked at the two policemen, then pointed at the guard and said, "This little girl kicked the old man in the morning to protect herself. These people's consciences are broken."

  "Senior, we already know the details." They came here after calling the Sky Eye here, and the situation at that time was clearly recorded, and they had already caught that old guy once. Well, if it wasn't for his son of the lieutenant general of the Guards, he should still be in custody.

  When they saw that scene, they really wanted to kick themselves a few times.

  It is said that Tao Yaoyao is not afraid of these guards at all, but now that someone is helping her, she is happy to be at ease.

  Di Feiye said that these guards are rubbish, and she can completely overthrow the entire guard army by herself. If someone hadn't intervened, she actually wanted to see what these guards were going to do to her.

  Interstellar police came, and the guards knew they couldn't do anything, so they could only retreat, but when they left, they still took a deep look at Tao Yaoyao.

  Two interstellar police officers walked up to Tao Yaoyao, "I'm sorry, little girl, they didn't do anything, and it's not easy for us to arrest them, but next, I hope the little girl can be careful, if something happens, Contact us in time!"

  A policeman directly left a personal phone number.

  Tao Yaoyao directly bowed to the two, "Thank you, uncle policemen!" The

  two policemen saluted her and left.

  At this time, many people gathered around Tao Yaoyao, "Have you been frightened, little girl?"

  "Let your parents pick up your brother next time. You'd better not come here. I think those guards won't take it easy. I gave up."

  "Yes, those people are very annoying, the little girl has to be more careful in the future."

  "Those guards are like dog skin plasters, sticky and disgusting, little girl protect yourself!"

  "Thank you everyone! "Tao Yaoyao looked at the group of well-meaning people in front of her, and she felt a little embarrassed.

  After thinking about it, she took out a bunch of small pastry boxes the size of a palm, and sent one to each of them, "Here are some snacks I prepared for my brother, and I will give your children a taste too."

  Before the box was opened, everyone could smell the sweet smell. Someone said, "What is this smell? Why does it smell so good?

  " It 's gone."

  "I'll have to discuss it with my son later, can I have a taste."

  "Oh my God, it's so gluttonous!" The

  school gate has already opened wide, and the children inside lined up to come out.

  Soon, Tao Xingxing ran towards Tao Yaoyao, "Sister! Sister!"

  Tao Yaoyao responded, and then patted his little head, "Let's go, we should go home."

  Tao Yao When Yao got into the car, the old man was still telling Tao Yaoyao, "Remember, don't come here again."

  "Uncle, thank you, I will remember!" Tao Yaoyao waved her hand with a smile.

  Tao Xingxing's expression turned ugly when he heard that, "Sister, is that person bothering you again?"

  Tao Yaoyao nodded, "Let's go, I 'll tell you when I get back."

  Tao Yaoyao's aircraft uses an automatic pilot, but she soon discovered that her craft was being tracked.

  "Speed ​​up, get rid of the aircraft behind." Tao Yaoyao directly issued an order to the aircraft, and the aircraft immediately increased its speed.

  Tao Yaoyao directly took out two tenth-level creepers, and then directly recognized Tao Xingxing as the master.

  Tao Xingxing's eyes widened, "Sister, what is this?"

  "Xingxing, these are mutant creepers. They are of very good grade and can protect your safety. If you encounter danger, just release them, but under normal circumstances, you are not allowed to show them off. I am afraid that someone will stare at them." You, it will be bad if you are sliced, right?" Tao Yaoyao didn't forget to scare Tao Xingxing.

  Tao Xingxing was terrified when he thought about the possibility that he might be sliced. He nodded fiercely, " Don't worry, sister, I will keep it a secret!"

  (End of this chapter)

  Xingxing

  is also afraid that he will be sliced, and he seems to understand something now, "Sister, did someone bully you?"

After talking about the matter for a while, Tao Xingxing clenched his fists, because his father is also from the Guards, and he is not a human being, so he has no benefit to the guards, "Sister, the expeditionary army is not the imperial capital. Inside, because the person above does not allow the expeditionary army to be stationed in the imperial capital."

  That person is afraid that his seat will not be guaranteed!

  To be honest, Tao Xingxing felt that if it wasn't for his brother-in-law's lack of power, the Baiyan Empire would have been his brother-in-law's long ago.

  The Guards are already decayed. They are not as brave and good at fighting as the Expeditionary Army, nor are they as popular as the Expeditionary Army.

  Originally, the man above drove the expeditionary army out of the imperial capital with the intention of keeping them in a desolate place, but he didn't know the people at all. Because of his ruthless crushing, many people were more willing to follow The expeditionary army left, and now the surroundings of the expeditionary army are more like emperors than the center of the imperial capital.

  To be honest, everyone wants to move out of the imperial capital now, but there is no open space around the expeditionary army.

  Although Tao Yaoyao   got rid of the aircraft temporarily, she knew that it would be a matter of time before those people came to her door, which was why she was anxious to give Tao Xing a life-saving card. returned to the villa, the defense net was Immediately opened, and Tao Yaoyao looked at Tao Xingxing, "Xingxing, if you fall out with the guards next time, you can only go back to Green Star temporarily. Tao Xingxing clenched his fists, "

  Okay, sister, I want to go back early, I want to train with Adjutant Dongyang and the others, and sooner or later, I will become stronger."

  Tao Yaoyao thought for a while, "Okay, you can go back now, I guess people from the Guards will find her in the evening." It is too easy for those people to find her address, she can take risks by herself, but Xingxing If not, it's best not to take risks with her.

  In this way, Tao Yaoyao directly sent Tao Xingxing back to Green Star, and it was very convenient to have the willow tree to send it.

  After Tao Xingxing returned to Green Star, she was stunned, "Sister, it's so beautiful, our Green Star is so beautiful, I don't want to leave in the future!"

  Tao Yaoyao was happy, "It's good if you like it, but you have to remember , you can't run around by yourself, because you might get lost, you know?"

  Tao Xingxing nodded, Sister, don't worry, I'll walk around when I have time! But Tao Xingxing is sure that he won't have time anymore , because he is training and he has to study hard, so he may be so busy that he has no time at all.

  However, living in such a beautiful environment, he feels that he can get twice the result with half the effort when he studies.

  Tao Yaoyao made arrangements for Tao Xingxing and left. are vegetables in the basement, and the nanny robot will go down to take care of and pick them every day. When they were away, these vegetables were handed over to Adjustant Dongyang, but since Tao Xingxing came back, those vegetables Naturally, it will be handed over to Tao Xingxing.

  Tao Yaoyao prepared three nanny robots for Tao Xingxing, plus his previous housekeeper, these manpower is enough for Tao Xingxing.

  Tao Yaoyao returned to Lieyanxing's villa. At this time, Feng Chuan called her, and then called her a sum of money. Those shops were sold. Now Tao Lin is in dire straits. Feng Chuan asked Tao Would Yaoyao sell the remaining villa, Tao Lin's family lived in that villa now.

  Tao Yaoyao said, "I won't sell it for the time being, and I may have some conflicts with the guards in the future. You protect yourself and don't expose our relationship."

  "What happened?" Feng Chuanyi I'm in a hurry.

  Tao Yaoyao narrated what happened, and Feng Chuan became angry when he heard it, "I'll sue them."

  "Uncle Feng, don't worry, your arm can't twist your thigh now." Tao Yaoyao stopped Feng Chuan, she didn't want to Those guards made trouble for Feng Chuan.

  "But it's too dangerous for you to behave like this." Feng Chuan was very worried.

  "Don't worry, Uncle Feng, people from the Expeditionary Army will come soon." Di Feiye, who was next to Tao Yaoyao, must have made some moves.

  Tao Yaoyao guessed right, the Expeditionary Army has taken action, and their actions are also very sharp, directly complaining to all the generals who have committed crimes in the Guards in recent years, and they are well-founded. The upper floor has become a mess.

  It's just that... that old guy's son is fine. Apart from his father being a bit unreliable, this man hasn't done anything bad.

  Just like that Mingwang, except for being a bit bad to his own women and children, he didn't do anything to others, and he really couldn't deal with them.

  The old guy who was kicked by Tao Yaoyao is now living in the hospital, and he is scolding his own son now, because he was not brought to him , which made him very angry.

  "No, I want someone today, you have to get someone to bring it to me immediately."

  "Dad, no, the interstellar police are watching now!" Liang Qing was really helpless, "Dad, there are many people in Jinwei now I have committed a crime, and the entire guard is cracking down on it, and you are letting me commit crimes!"

  "With your uncle, what are you afraid of? Your uncle is fine, and our family is fine. I don't care, today I must see that little girl tonight."

  "Dad, that little girl must have some kind of background, otherwise, how could it be possible to fly a limited-edition aircraft?" Liang Qing was only thinking about one thing at the moment, let him die Come on, it's too demonic.

  To be honest, although Liang Qing was thinking in his heart, even his uncle doted on his father. If it wasn't for his uncle, he would not be able to sit in this position now, so he is really embarrassed now.

  At this time, he suddenly thought of a way, that is to call his uncle and ask him to persuade his father directly.

  But what Liang Qing didn't expect was that when he talked about this matter, his uncle actually asked him to accommodate his father. If he wants to, he can help him bring him back. But check that person, No background is fine.

  Liang Qing has no choice now, his uncle is the minister of the empire, and his uncle dotes on his father, what can he do?

  Liang Qing continued to send people out, this time more people were sent out, after all, the upper level is in chaos now, and the lower level is idle.

  Soon, the place where Tao Yaoyao lived was found out. Seeing the villa area , Liang Qing felt that they couldn't afford to provoke this woman. He dared not give an order to arrest her now. He was afraid that arresting the young one would attract the old one. Come.

  But if he is not arrested, his father will not count him. To be honest, Liang Qing thinks that his father is too a monster, but his uncle dotes on his father desperately, and is more filial than his son.

  In the middle of the night, Liang Qing received another call from his uncle because his father had sued him and asked his uncle to punish him.

  The uncle was a little helpless, "Ah Qing, your dad is old, and he only has such a small hobby, do you have the heart to deprive him of it? Besides, the information says that the villa is too vacant, and that girl is most likely an orphan." ."

  (End of this chapter)

Chapter 154 The Old Guy 6

  "Uncle, don't you know that the guards are very strict now?" Liang Qing was really overwhelmed.

  "Don't worry, I'm holding you back, no one dares to deal with you! Besides, your father has a good relationship with that old lady in the palace, so you have to coax your father well, maybe you will rise to the top The chance will be bigger."

  Hearing what his uncle said, Liang Qing was stunned. He always knew that his father had a very close friend, but he didn't know who it was. Knowing the news, my old man actually has something to do with that old lady in the palace, oh my god...

  Liang Qing clenched her fists, and then directly issued an order to her subordinates, let them enter the villa and arrest Tao Yaoyao.

  But it   's a pity, Tao Yaoyao's villa has a defensive net, they can't rush in at all, but Liang Qing is in a hurry, there is no way, the guards directly use silent guns to attack the defensive net. pity, they fought for almost half an hour, and there was no sign of any damage to the defense net, so these melee troops could only report.

  Tao Yaoyao was standing at the gate of her house right now, she looked at the guards outside , to be honest, these people came quietly and did not disturb the people nearby, even the nearby sky eyes might be closed.

  Tao Yaoyao felt that she seemed to be able to go with them, otherwise the countless troubles would be really annoying.

  Tao Yaoyao consulted Noah, in this case, if she resisted, under what circumstances would it be considered a legitimate defense?

  As soon as Noah heard it, he immediately said, "The little ancestor can kill them directly without breaking the law. know that the interstellar law protects minors, and the little ancestor is the master of one star. When he is in danger, he has the ability to shoot and kill them. Besides, I have checked that old guy, and the little girl who disappeared last month seems to have something to do with him."

  Tao Yaoyao's eyes immediately lit up when she heard that, "Then I'll just wipe them out." After Noah said that, why should she keep her hand, and Di Feiye also said, just do it if you want to make public , with his backing.

  With two such powerful people backing her, then she will try to pierce the sky.

  Tao Yaoyao yelled directly towards the door at this time, "What exactly are you trying to do? Why attack my home's defense network?"

  Her voice was particularly sharp at this moment, and she even shocked the people in the surrounding villas. Woke up.

  Then when everyone went out to watch, they saw the guards attacking Tao Yaoyao's defense network.

  However, these people did not stop them. The knowledge of these people made the guards even more aggressive. One of them even took out a small shell.

  Moreover, they all ran far away. Tao Yaoyao knew the attack range of this thing. she was confident in her own defense network, the neighbors, and those people did not run away after seeing the shells. There is a joke.

  This really made Tao Yaoyao feel funny, are those people really not afraid of death

  ? Someone from the next door was talking, "Go home, hurry home, this place is also within the range of that thing."

  "Why? Why did he shoot us here?"

  "Just because you are watching the fun here, they I'm going to silence it." Before anyone could answer, Tao Yaoyao's voice rang out, it was so loud that almost everyone peeping nearby heard it.

  At this moment, the surroundings suddenly seemed to explode, "Why are you guards so aggressive? You dare to use cannonballs in the city. These cannonballs are paid for our tax and let you attack the Zerg, and you actually aimed at them!" Ordinary star people, you are too much, I want to report you!" The person who spoke turned and went back to his home, he wanted to report, it was too much!

  Originally, these guards   were slowly attacking Tao Yaoyao's defense network. She would not say anything, after all, it would not affect others. Although the neighbors were watching the joke, Tao Yaoyao did not intend to involve others .

attack indiscriminately, she immediately became angry, and directly turned on the live broadcast, which was called "Guards use artillery shells to attack Xingmin residential area indiscriminately", and she also turned on all the lights in her villa , and then it as soon as was opened, it shot directly at the guards outside. At this moment, the guards were still driving single-man artillery shells there.

  To be honest, this topic cannot be broadcast live under normal circumstances, but who let Tao Yaoyao have the bug of Noah, and the most important thing is that Noah has always been domineering. Some people who were watching the live broadcast were directly pulled into Tao Yaoyao's live broadcast room.

  Everyone was still watching their favorite anchor, and then suddenly pulled here, without reacting all at once.

  Especially looking at the cannon barrel being pointed at in front of him, everyone's emotions exploded quickly.

  ", Oh my god why did I get pulled over all of a sudden? Almost, I'm going to date the anchor I like in the real world."

  "What's going on, the gun barrel was pointed at me, I'm a little maladjusted."

  Tao Yaoyao looked at it for a while, and the number of people online in her live broadcast room reached 50,000 in an instant. Tao Yaoyao looked outside, and then said loudly, "Are your guards so aggressive? Didn't the emperor forbid all fighting?" "

  Although Tao Yaoyao finally planned to go there, she couldn't let them relax so easily, these guards were really too aggressive, and they had to extinguish their arrogance today.

  Do they think that the shells will definitely come out when the barrel is opened?

  At this moment, a small seed had already flown into the cannon barrel, and then took root and germinated inside, but the guards didn't know it at all.

  They pointed their cannons directly at Tao Yaoyao, "If you are sensible, come out quickly, if you don't come out, we will attack indiscriminately."

  Tao Yaoyao laughed, "Are you here to make a joke? Are you close? Wei Jun, isn't it your responsibility to protect the people of the imperial capital, but to hunt them down? Besides, I didn't break the law. Today, the interstellar police said that I didn't break the law. are you, why are you arresting me? Just because the old man Is the pervert's son your lieutenant general?"

  Tao Yaoyao was actually explaining to the people in the live broadcast room why these guards came.

  At this time, the people in the live broadcast room were boiling, and someone sent a barrage, "Oh my god, are the guards so aggressive?" At this moment, no one cares about them being dragged over by force, after all, they have not rested so late , It's also to watch the excitement, isn't it?

  "Is the news upstairs late? The guards haven't done much personnel work these years."

  "I feel that the girl who spoke is not very old."

  "It feels like a minor."

  "No, even if Even the Guards can't do anything to a minor, right?"

  "I really can't say this, I seem to have seen a little news today, when someone was picking up a child, he was shown by the father of a general of the Guards. Come on, it is said that the old man like petite girls, and he was kicked away by that parent at that time."

  (End of this chapter)

 Chapter 155 The Old Guy 7

  "Oh my God, how perverted is that to harass women in public?" In the interstellar world, even if they are not married, there is no shortage of partners in that respect.

  And this era is also very open. Many people don't get married, but they just like to be the king of the sea. As long as you want, you can definitely marry the person you like.

  No one would be willing to challenge the interstellar law, but there is such a person now, and he is still an old guy. The most important thing is that he has a heavy taste and likes petite girls...

  "School gate? I like petite girls , he is not at the gate of the elementary school, is his target really only the parents?" Someone's thinking is still very keen.

  "Do you remember that a little girl disappeared last month and has not been found until now."

  "God, don't scare me, my daughter is going to school tomorrow!"

  "Be careful, remember to pick up the child."

  "The missing girl seems to have disappeared in front of the house, so it shouldn't have anything to do with it, right?"

  At this moment, someone said, "The missing little girl is in the same school as the parent's child "

  "Damn! No Will it?"

  "I'm also the parent of a student in that school, and I witnessed what happened today. When that girl sent her brother off to go home, that old thing went straight into their flying machine and was kicked away. Now, to be honest, if it was someone else, he might have gotten in, what do you think he can do?"

  "Oh my god, can't it? So crazy?"

  "Damn! I'm going to kill him!"

  " What about the follow-up?"

  "Then when the child was picked up in the afternoon, the guards came to arrest her. They insisted on taking away the little girl. You must know that the old guy's son is a general of the guards. What do you think we look at ?" The parents who arrived could let them take them away? Later, we parents called the police, and the police drove the guards away, and the police also suspected that the little girl's disappearance had something to do with the old guy, but there was no evidence."

  "Hey! What more evidence do you need? Suspicion is evidence. Just extract a confession."

  "Don't think too easily upstairs. That old guy is the father of a general of the Guards."

  "What else, keep breaking the news.That old guy didn't just harass one person, did he?"

  "If the little girl's disappearance is really related to him, then there must be more than one or two victims."

  "He shouldn't just focus on one school, he's sure to be other The school has also stared at it. Generally, Criminals change places once they succeeded in committing a crime.

  Its true that it wasnt once. The mother who harassed another child before called the police, and then he was arrested and locked up by the police, but because he The reason for the son was released in advance. I guess he came out this time to the mother of the child, but he did not expect to meet a little girl. It is said that the mother of the child was scared and sick, and is still in the hospital. It's also petite and dainty."

  "Is this young lady also petite and dainty? Why is she the only one fighting here, and the rest of the family?"

  "Oh my god, this world is so crazy, I originally thought our entire interstellar world was insane ." It's bright. I originally planned to go on an interstellar tour after graduation instead of looking for a job, but I didn't expect this kind of darkness to appear in front of my eyes, and it's so close to me."

  "The anchor is That young lady, right? Where is her family?"

  "Yes, where is the young lady's family?"

  "Until now, I haven't heard the voice of an adult, so I guess..."

  "There should be only two siblings, and I'm sure my sister is also a minor. The police said today and warned the Guards not to Doing things to minors is allowed." It was the parent of the child who spoke.

  "Damn ! No, I can't take it anymore. I want to fight the guards, it's too much!"

  "I wanted the anchor to introduce myself, but forget it now, protect yourself, minors It's better not to publish the information, especially if they don't have parents yet." Someone began to suggest, "Don't inquire about them, everyone! We must protect them."

  "I'm familiar with that villa, and it's not far away. I'll go and have a look!" The person who spoke was called Brother Hei.

  "Hey, Brother Hei, you are here, you must help her!" Someone said excitedly when they saw Brother Hei. What's more, he has a bunch of brothers, all of whom are quite capable of fighting.

  "Brother Hei, please, you must protect that little sister."

  "Yes, you must protect the little girl!"

  At this moment, the guards in the camera spoke again, "The woman inside, If you come out obediently, we won't shoot, and we won't implicate the people around you."

  Tao Yaoyao laughed angrily, "You are implied, you have the ability to blow up this villa area, let everyone also Let's see how aggressive the Guards are, and see if there is anyone who has the face to say that the Guards are the cornerstone of defending the entire imperial capital?"

  "That's right, bomb it quickly, or you will be grandson if you don't bomb it!" Someone also posted this on the barrage In a word.

  "Yes! If you don't blow up, you are grandson. If you have the ability to blow up the entire emperor, everyone will be finished together."

  "It's too aggressive, blow up, hurry up!"

  "Gah! It's so irritating for me to encounter this kind of world today!

  " t have agreed to build this guard army at the beginning. They are a bunch of moths. To be honest, look at the expeditionary army. Abdominal muscles, I just think it's eye-catching, let's look at the guards, not to mention they are strong, the fat on their stomachs makes them unable to run. "

  "That's right, they're too fat. Youcan see it."

  "Has Brother Hei gone?"

  "I saw that Brother Hei's account is offline, so he should go, Brother Hei's house is closer to there, and he will pass by soon. Everyone, don't worry!"

  "How can you not be worried? There are only two children left in the family, what happened to their parents? I just want to think that if one day I leave early and only my children are left, If they are so persecuted by the guards, I want to cry!"

  "So like me, it is best not to have children, and there is no burden. None of the children born in the entire interstellar world is genetically perfect. Coming out is also suffering."

  "We can't be extreme, we can't let human beings die!"

  "By the way, don't any of you think the voice of the anchor is a bit familiar?"

  "Humans will never die, at least there are clones, right?" "

  Nine out of ten clones are bad."

  Someone said that Tao Yaoyao's voice was familiar, and it just passed by, and was quickly overwhelmed by other people's barrage.

  At this time, the guards were still shouting there, but seeing them barging their teeth and waving their claws, it felt a bit like scaring a child.

  Tao Yaoyao thought it was a little funny, they really thought she was a child? They frightened her once, and she followed suit. What are you kidding?

  (end of this chapter)

Chapter 156 The Old Guy 8

  Tao Yaoyao shouted directly at the guards at this time, "Don't think that I will follow you, I am not a fool, I know that I will go if I follow you It is impossible for me to follow you voluntarily. Who do you think you are? What happened to the Guards? The police said that you have no right to arrest people at all!"

  "Little girl, you'd better watch your words, the whole The imperial capital depends on us to guard it."

  "Don't disgust me, the imperial capital is protected by the expeditionary army, you think you can protect the imperial capital with a pig-like figure?" Tao Yaoyao looked at the figures of these people , doesn't look like a soldier at all, okay?

  "Expeditionary Army?" Hearing these three words, the faces of the guards instantly became ugly. If you ask them what they hate the most, they hate the Expeditionary Army the most.

  At this time, the person holding the cannon barrel raised the cannon barrel in his hand, and then aimed directly at Tao Yaoyao's direction.

  In the live broadcast room, everyone couldn't help but exclaimed when they saw this scene.

  "Has anyone called the police? Has anyone called the police? These guards have become terrorists!"

  "Oh my God, I can't stand it, I can't stand this situation!"

  "Where is Brother Hei? Has Brother Hei gone?"

  "Brother Hei and the others don't have weapons, right?"

  "Yes, Brother Hei and the others have weapons, but do they dare to attack the Guards?"

  While everyone was talking, several cars suddenly stopped in front of Tao Yaoyao's house, especially It was a tall car, directly blocking the Guards' sight of Tao Yaoyao.

  Tao Yaoyao raised her eyebrows lightly, and she jumped directly onto the wall of her house, almost in the same direction as the live ball.

  Tao Yaoyao has been paying attention to the barrage, she did not expect that the black brother really came, to be honest, the reason why she started the live broadcast was just to let everyone know the arrogance of the guards, she really did not think Get other people involved.

  After all, this matter is a conflict between her and the Guards, and she will feel guilty if other people are involved.

  At this time, Brother Hei led a group of people out of the car. Brother Hei and his group were all tall and strong, and they were also dressed in strange ways. They felt like mercenaries.

  "Brother Hei, step aside, what's going on here has nothing to do with you." The

  Guards knew this brother Hei , after all, Brother Hei has some influence.

  "No, I won't let it go today. I'll save the two children here, and I ask you guards to save face."

  "Save you?" At this time, a guard came towards them Bian Er walked over, this is a very young guard, to be honest, he is a little impatient now.

  When he approached Brother Hei, he quietly drew out a gun. Tao Yaoyao noticed this scene, but Brother Hei's vision was not good, so he didn't notice this scene.

  Brother Hei and the others saw this guard approaching them all the time, thinking they wanted to negotiate with them, so they looked at this man directly, but what they didn't expect was that when this man approached, he directly drew out his pistol and pointed at him. Brother Hei was shot in the head.

  How could Tao Yaoyao let the bullets shoot at innocent people? There was only a bang, and the sound of a whip sounded. The bullet was pulled back by Tao Yaoyao. He was directly shot through after all, and immediately he screamed

  . Who is it?" The guards behind rushed up and directly protected the attacking guards.

  "It's me!" Tao Yaoyao jumped onto the roof of the car behind Brother Hei and the others this time.

  This time, Tao Yaoyao's figure also appeared in the live broadcast, but it was just a back view. From the back view, everyone could see that she was petite and exquisite. Although Tao Yaoyao's current height was about 1.6 meters, She wasn't even in the ranks of dwarfs, but compared to the interstellar people, she was really a bit too short.

  The barrage in the live broadcast room was almost crazy.

  "Oh my god, she's really petite. Just this boss looks like he's underage."

  "Oh my god, what a cute figure!"

  "Is the upstairs pervert?"

  "Don' t talk nonsense, I just think it's cute, but I didn't say anything Sexy."

  "It's so small, can Brother Hei protect her well?"

  "Please, it was the younger sister who protected Brother Hei just now!"

  " I saw it too, the bullet just now was pulled back by a whip."

  " Yes I don't think Miss Sister is so handsome and sassy, ​​especially the whip in her hand feels so cool!"

  "Miss Sister whips the whip well, I want to learn this skill too."

  "I have a feeling that Miss Sister is Can work ."

  "That's for sure!"

  "Should we reflect on it, have we recruited a bunch of troubles for the young lady?"

  Everyone looked at Brother Hei and the others in front of the car, but isn't it? If the whip just now was really whipped by the young lady, then the young lady's self-protection ability should be very strong, and it should only take a few minutes for her to escape.

  But now with Brother Hei and the others, it's not that they underestimate Brother Hei and the others, Brother Hei and the others are really going to hinder the young lady.

  At this time, the child's parent swiped the screen, "I said it just now, that old guy wanted to get on Miss Sister's flying machine, but was kicked away by Miss Sister."

  "Yes, I remember you said I said this, but you didn't say how far you kicked it."

  "About a dozen meters!"

  Everyone's eyes widened when they saw the sentence on the bullet screen, and they kicked a big man straight away. Flying more than ten meters, this young lady is so strong!

  "Miss Sister is amazing! I admire it!:"

  "Miss Sister is amazing, she doesn't need help at all."

  "It's because we superfluous!"

  Everyone blamed themselves a little, and at this moment the guards' guns were pointed at Tao Yaoyao's side, and the distance is very close.

  Tao Yaoyao sneered and said, "You're shooting. If you don't, you're grandson Who are you scaring here? Do you think I'm afraid?

  " Beside, if it wasn't for this little sister just now, his head would have been shot through, and he said to the gunner, "Yes, shoot here If you have the ability, we'll wait, and let the whole interstellar see Bai What kind of virtues are the guards of the Yan Empire?"

  Tao Yaoyao took a look at the tall brother Hei, who was nearly two meters tall, and she still felt a little bit of being next to her, a short man of 1.6 meters. Feeling stressed, Tao Yaoyao stood aside directly, and the feeling of pressure disappeared a bit.

  At this time, the people in the live broadcast room were amused, "Miss sister is so scheming, she probably found that standing beside Heihe was stressful, so she lay down on the side.

  " Let me tell you !"

  "Miss Sister is really not tall, but she turned her face just now, and I didn't see her face."

  "Young lady is very beautiful."

  "Did you see clearly upstairs?"

  "Yes, but there is no way to take a screenshot."

  "Yeah, I tried it too, but there is no way to take a screenshot!" By the way,

  Noah, the mastermind, was there , how could he make them take screenshots successfully?

  (end of this chapter)

 Chapter 157 The Old Guy 9

  At this time, Brother Hei said to Tao Yaoyao, "Little girl, thank you just now!"

  "Brother Hei came here to save me!

  "The army is not pleasing to the eye!" Brother Hei actually had a grudge against the Guards, and one of his younger sisters died at the hands of the Guards, but he had been holding back, so when he saw something happened to Tao Yaoyao, , especially the clear and crisp voice, a bit like his own sister, he rushed over directly, he didn't want to experience the feeling of powerlessness that way again.

  "Brother Hei, tell your people to retreat to the yard." Tao Yaoyao temporarily opened the defense net.

  Brother Hei also knew that his brothers were more skinny than him, so he immediately greeted him, "Everyone retreat into the back yard first."

  "Brother Hei, too!"

  "Then there is only one person left outside." Brother Hei thought How can I let a little girl protect me?

  "They can't hurt me!" Tao Yaoyao almost said that Brother Hei would drag her down outside.

  However, at this moment, the people in the live broadcast room began to call out, "Brother Hei, you also hurry up and get out of the yard, we think you will become a burden to Miss Sister."

  "Brother Hei is obedient, let's not drag Miss Sister outside Is it okay?"

  Brother Hei also knew that he would be a burden to Tao Yaoyao outside, so he jumped directly from the roof of the car to the wall, and then jumped into the yard.

  Tao Yaoyao immediately closed the defense net again, and then looked at the guards, "I didn't want to talk to you at first, but you kept making trouble for me again and again, today I can only do justice for the sky It 's gone."

  After Tao Yaoyao said this, she swung the whip at the person carrying the cannon barrel closest to her, who was also anxious, and directly pressed the cannon barrel.

  But even though he pressed it, the shells in the cannon barrel were not fired, and Tao Yaoyao quickly jumped into her yard and shouted, "Everyone open their defense covers, and the guards fired shells!"It's gone."

  Although the cannonball was not fired and it was the closest to her home, she didn't know how big the explosion range of the cannonball was.

  With a bang, there was an explosion, and then a small mushroom cloud rose in front of the live ball.

  In the live broadcast room, someone couldn't help posting a barrage, "How long has it been since the Guards have not used the cannon barrel, and the cannonballs can't be fired?"

  " Oh my God, isn't it crazy?"

  "In situ It exploded. I remember that this barrel has a self-protection mechanism. If it explodes in situ, its explosive power will be reduced by 90%,"

  "I really want to laugh now, how can I break it? I'm sure Miss Sister and the others are fine , but those guards will definitely not be killed or injured."

  "Haha, if this is the case, it would be really great."

  "Oh my god, I really can't believe it, if the guards go up What should we do on the   Zerg battlefield? The battle has not yet started, and half of our own people will die first."

  " These guards are eating, drinking and having fun, and the expeditionary army is better at fighting!"

The dust does not disappear so quickly, and the live broadcast ball is also intelligent. It is now staying in the defense net, and because it cannot take pictures of the outside situation, it turns to the inside.

  At this moment, although Tao Yaoyao and the others were fine, none of them had dust on their faces. Although the defensive net blocked some of them, some rushed in at the moment of the explosion.

  Tao Yaoyao's face was a little dark now, But she was the only one present standing there, Brother Hei and the others were knocked down to the ground, and they haven't gotten up until now.

  Tao Yaoyao looked at these people, "Brother Hei, are you all right?

  " Dare to fire the cannonball, are you afraid of blowing yourself up?"

  Tao Yaoyao hesitated and said, "They just blew themselves up, I noticed just now, that person's cannonball didn't seem to be released, it exploded on the spot "

  Brother Hei just sat up right now, and he froze there, his brothers also froze when they heard Tao Yaoyao's words, and one of them couldn't help but said, "Is the cannon barrel raw? How does the guards maintain their weapons? Can it still make the gun barrel unripe?"

  "The guards have been established for thirty years, but they have never participated in any battle." Brother Hei said with a sneer.

  "I'm really disgusted with them now. It's nothing for them to fight. If they have the ability, they bully our local star people. What's the use of them? What do the royal family of the empire do to eat? Raising such a group of people is so cold?" There is a younger brother Cursed directly.

  His scolding was like opening Pandora's box, and everyone in the live broadcast room began to greet the royal family and guards of the empire, and even scolded the royal family and guards on the trending searches, and then Everyone also swarmed into the official account of the empire and began to greet them.

  Of course, everyone is anonymous, and there are too many people who scold, most of them are scolded by Jianxiao, even if the people above want to check, there is a way to find out after a while.

  After all, there is a saying that the law does not blame the public!

  Tao Yaoyao never thought that these netizens would be so crazy. She also saw the people in the live broadcast room talking about going to the official empire to greet her. She was stunned. The official greeted him directly!"

  Brother Hei suddenly laughed, " This is a good way, let's go to greet him too."

  Tao Yaoyao directly stopped them, "Brother Hei, although the law does not blame the public and others are hard to find, if you guys really go, then the live camera will be live, and others can't move, but you can just Not necessarily!"

  Brother Hei immediately stopped his hands when he heard this, and let it go, this kind of thing is really possible.

  "There was an explosion here. The police should arrive soon, right?" Tao Yaoyao frowned. At this moment, she thought of the contact information that the policeman she saw during the day had left for her, and she quickly called. the police station's call, and she reported what happened here, and also sent the picture of the guards firing shells and blowing themselves up to the police.

  At this moment, the police are a little speechless. These guards can really find trouble for nothing. They can almost foresee the next thing. The whole system should have to overhaul the weapons. It is estimated that there will be another one from above. The big census, the next thing is annoying.

  "Little girl, you wait. Before we arrive, don't go out if anyone passes by." The police are really gentle, after all, the conflict between them and the Guards is deep.

  "Okay, Uncle Policeman!" Tao Yaoyao responded.

  In the live broadcast, the scene of Tao Yaoyao calling the police was also broadcast live, and everyone couldn't help but praise there, "Although I always feel that the police are always one step behind, but the police uncle is really too gentle and heart-warming It is !"

  "Yes, yes! They actually know to ask Miss to protect themselves!"

  "Miss, remember what the police uncle said, except for the police, no one should go out, I am really afraid that the guards will jump over the wall in a hurry."

  ( end of this chapter)

 Chapter 158 The Old Guy 10   "

  It's really possible!"

  "When did the guards talk about the rules?

  "

A total of 320 women disappeared in one year, and more than a hundred of them were related to the Guards."

  "Oh my God, are there so many? Where did you find the data?"

  "Where did I find the data? Let's not talk about it, everyone can guess!"

  "I want to suggest to the imperial officials that the Imperial Guards are only there to defend the imperial capital, and it is wrong for them to arrest the star people casually, they are terrorist organizations and rebel organizations if they arrest people casually!" Some are more aggressive.

  "That's right, what they are doing now is regarded as a rebel organization, do you have your own country's army using cannon barrels in your own imperial capital?"

  "The royal family originally created such a guard to enhance their dignity, but now it is obvious The Guards are out of control."

  "The Guards are gone. Speaking of which, there are many scandals in the Guards. I heard a news tonight. It is said that most of the officers of the Guards have been arrested. Those people look uglier than the other!"

  "I'm going to the Council of Elders to give advice on abolishing the Guards and what to do with them moths, don't you think the death of our Baiyan Empire is unhappy?"

  "I 'm going too! "   At this time , the sound of aircraft was heard outside, Tao Yaoyao looked out, there were more than a dozen aircraft, it is said that there are really very few people who drive like black cars, but vehicles in the interstellar era have not been canceled, mainly because there are some fears People who are tall have no way to ride an aircraft.   "Someone is coming!" Brother Hei also stood up at this moment.

  Soon Many people went to the Presbyterian Church to give advice. Tao Yaoyao didn't expect that these star people would be so impulsive. She looked at Hei Ge and them, and Hei Ge shrugged. He didn't know why everyone so excited.

  Tao Yaoyao said, "It's not the police. These people are all wearing casual clothes

  . It's hard to tell who they are." Most of them are probably the raiding team of the Guards, and they usually don't wear military uniforms.

  After These people got off the aircraft, they began to study the situation at the scene. Soon, someone knocked on the door of Tao Yaoyao's house. After knocking a few times, seeing that there was no movement, the man even kicked a few times. , They didn't know that the live broadcast above had broadcast their ugliness.

  The man shouted to the inside, "The people inside come out, the guards are investigating, what happened here just now, come out and report."

  Tao Yaoyao remained silent, Brother Hei and the others remained silent, even There were fewer bullet screens in the live broadcast room, and everyone remained silent.

  However, Tao Yaoyao still had to be told, "Miss, don't go out, we have to listen to the police!"

  About five minutes later, a group of aircraft with warning signs came, this time All that came down were the police.

  The captain of the Guards who came earlier stood directly in front of these aircrafts, "Guards are investigating, please stay away!"

  The captain of the police stood up and said, "Someone reported the crime to us, you Guards Attack ordinary star people, so please avoid suspicion!" The

  "What are you talking about? Our guards are defending the entire imperial capital, and it is impossible to attack ordinary star people."

  The captain of the police smiled coldly, "I advise you guards not to be aggressive, but to watch the Star Internet Cafe quickly. The victim has already broadcast the whole thing live. You don't think you are making a fool of yourself, but we still think you are a scapegoat for the entire Baiyan Empire." It's a shame!"

  The captain of the guards narrowed his eyes slightly, he opened the star network directly, and found that the first few hot searches were all about the guards bullying people, even with videos.

  He opened one directly, and soon found out what happened here, the captain's face turned red, what a shame!

  Speaking of which, although he is also a guard, but because he never shows affection to others, he came to the position of the captain of the raiding squad, but he didn't expect this time, he directly directed at Tao Yaoyao's family. He bowed at the door, "I'm sorry, I apologize for this incident, and our guards will give the girl an explanation."

  After saying this, he said directly to his team members, "Close the team, Let's go!"

  "Captain, we can't go, they are completely slandering our guards, we must not go." Some people in this team did not listen to the captain.

  After all, the joint relationship in the Guards is very important.

  The captain gave that guy a cold look, and then said to the others, " Let's go!"

  Soon, the captain left with most of the people, and now there were only six guards left, and everyone looked at him. Except for the guy who proposed to stay, to be honest, there are only six of them now, but there are nearly thirty people on the police side, and there is no advantage for them to stay, and they can only leave in desperation in the end.

  After they left, Tao Yaoyao was invited out by the police. Then a policewoman asked her gently what happened .

  When the policewoman heard Tao Yaoyao's narration, the more she recorded, the angry she became, and she couldn't help cursing, "The guards are getting more and more shameless, how can they behave like this, only two days have passed this week , I have already dealt with six cases related to the bullying of the guards." The

  policewoman's words made the people in the live broadcast room angry.

  "See, even the police think that the guards are too much. It's only been three days this week. The matter of Miss Sister should be the seventh thing related to the guards. Apart from this auntie policewoman, there are What about the other policemen, is the whole police station doing the thing of wiping the Guards? What's the use of them? "

  "I'm going to write ten emails a day to the Presbyterian Council until they get their attention."

  "It's too much, it's too much. Don't the guards have to be responsible for bullying people?"

  "Isn't the sentence upstairs a joke? Their family members don't have to be responsible for what they do, let alone themselves."

  "Shame, They are too embarrassing to the empire, I don't think I will have the face to compete with opponents from other countries in the future."

  "It's too aggressive . I feel that I should chop up the vote cast by Jian Guards."

  "Master, did you think about it at the

  time?" "Yes, You thought about it at the time, building such a thing?"

  "I know, I know, my grandfather said that the expeditionary force was limited at that time, there was no way to expand it, and the battles were heavy, and the guards were built to reduce the burden on the expeditionary force."

  Looking at the barrage, everyone fell silent Well, everyone was well-intentioned at the time, but who would have guessed that such a huge group of moths came out of good intentions, and the entire guard army had 50,000 people, and most of these people entered through the back door.

  For example, Yu Na from the Yu family who was very noisy before... Everyone still remembers it fresh!

  (end of this chapter)

 Chapter 159 The Old Guy 11

  At this moment, the captain of the police walked up to Tao Yaoyao, saluted her and asked, "Little girl, would you like to come with us to testify against someone?"

  "I Willing!" Tao Yaoyao knew that the police captain wanted her to testify against that old guy.

  "Then let's go, let's go directly to the hospital." The police captain knew that the old guy was currently being treated in the hospital.

  At this time, Brother Hei came out and said, "Little girl, I'll go with you!" He was still worried that Tao Yaoyao would suffer by herself, after all, what if these policemen changed their minds halfway?

  He doesn't want to bet on this!

  At this time, everyone in the live broadcast room shouted, "Miss sister, please don't stop the broadcast, we have 200,000 people here watching you." "Yes,   please

  don't stop the broadcast!"

Worry!"

  "Brother Hei, take care of me!"

  "Brother Hei is doing well!"

  "I know Brother Hei, if Brother Hei's younger sister is still alive, she should be as big as a little girl."

  Everyone shouted Mudu supported Tao Yaoyao and Brother Hei, and the two of them directly boarded the aircraft of the police captain, and the live broadcast ball followed.

  Not long after the aircraft flew, Tao Yaoyao realized something was wrong with Brother Hei, "What's wrong with you, Brother Hei?"

  Brother Hei was speechless now, he had severe fear of heights, and Fear of heights and allergies, he forgot about it when he got excited just now.

  In fact, this is also caused by genetic defects.

  Tao Yaoyao directly took out a bottle of gene repair medicine, and poured it into Brother Hei's mouth.

  Brother Hei quickly calmed down. warm, as if his fear of heights had disappeared.

  "Little girl, thank you!" Brother Hei's face was covered with scars. The sweat from just now had washed away the dust on his face.

  As for Tao Yaoyao, her face was still dark, because the live broadcast was right in front of her, so Tao Yaoyao didn't plan to wash her face.

  But she did take out a pack of wet wipes, and handed it to Brother Hei. Brother Hei wiped his face clean, and he asked Tao Yaoyao, "Little girl, do you want to wipe it?"

  Tao Yaoyao shook She shook her head, she definitely wouldn't wipe it!

  Brother Hei didn't force her , the speed of the aircraft was very fast, and it flew directly to the downstairs of the hospital. At this time, Tao Yaoyao's face was a little ugly.

  As soon as she jumped off the aircraft, she didn't say anything, and directly pulled the police captain and ran upstairs.

  The captain of the police found that the little girl ran past the floor where the old guy was, and even went up two floors. There was an elevator, but she didn't even take it. He couldn't keep up with Tao Yaoyao's footsteps.

  Just like Brother Hei, they followed behind him panting.

  The police captain didn't know what Tao Yaoyao wanted to do until they stood at the door of a ward, and there was a woman crying in this ward, "Help! ! Don't come here! Ah! Help!" What did the

  police captain say? Being able to bear the sound, he kicked open the door of the ward, and then saw a woman lying on the hospital bed in the room, and an old man who took off his shirt was jumping on top of her.

  Someone in the live broadcast room was going to collapse seeing this scene, "Save her quickly! Save her quickly!"

  "Oh my God, this world is too crazy, I can't stand it!"

  "Kill that old guy." At this

  moment, the captain of the police directly picked up the old guy and threw him into the corner. There was a click, and the old man's ribs seemed to be broken.

  The woman on the bed jumped up and fled directly to Tao Yaoyao's side, "Help me! Help me!"

  Tao Yaoyao took her hand, "It's okay, it's okay, that The old guy won't hurt you anymore!"

  The people in the live broadcast room noticed that the woman was as petite as the young lady.

  Someone couldn't help asking, "Could that old guy be the father of the general in the Guards?"

  "This woman who was violated, couldn't be the parent?"

  "Nine out of ten!"

  "I know this hospital Where is it? My house is nearby. I'm going to the hospital to beat someone. Don't stop me. I feel like I can't get out of my chest if I don't do anything.

   Uncle, work hard!" The

  captain of the police immediately handcuffed the old man, "Your murder process has been recorded, and you have been arrested!"

  "Uncle policeman, he is the one who wants to harass me today!" Tao Yao Yao also directly identified him.

  Although the woman next to Tao Yaoyao was scared, she also said directly, "He has harassed me many times, I have already reported to the police, today my husband was also taken away by their guards." Otherwise, how could she be hurt like this?

  "Ah! My ribs are broken, I need to be treated in the hospital!" The old guy knew very well that if he went in this time, his son would have no way to save him, but if he could be Caught in the hospital, maybe he could come up with something Do it in another way.

  "Don't even think about it. If you stay outside, the star people outside will be in danger. There are prison doctors in our police prison, and they will treat you." The police captain picked up the old guy directly, and He looked at Tao Yaoyao and the woman said, "I'll let the policewoman come over to accompany you later."

  Speaking of this, he looked at the woman, "Don't worry! This bad guy won't hurt you any more. As for your husband, we will Tell the guards to let him go!" He wanted to see how the guards would cover up this kind of thing.

  As soon as he got back, he would directly cripple this guy, preferably the kind of injury that even the medical cabin could not repair.

  "Thank you, Uncle Policeman!" Tao Yaoyao replied, and the woman who was hiding beside her had been carefully hiding behind Tao Yaoyao, unable to face any man at all.

  The captain of the police left with his people, and soon two policewomen arrived, and one of the two policewomen was the policewoman that Tao Yaoyao recorded just now.

  The woman was helped to lie on the bed, she was crying now, "What should I do? Can my husband come back again? Will the guards hurt him?"

  Tao Yaoyao really couldn't guarantee, she looked at the two men. One of the policewomen said, "Don't worry, they don't dare to hurt. If they dare to do something, they will definitely make them pay a heavy price."

  Tao Yaoyao used her mental power to observe the situation in the entire imperial capital. The situation, especially on the side of the Guards.

  However, Tao Yaoyao didn't see the situation of the detainee. At this moment, Tao Yaoyao saw that the woman was giving her husband a laser brain, which showed her husband's appearance.

  Tao Yaoyao scanned the surroundings, her eyes narrowed for a moment, and then she walked to the door, Brother Hei was standing at the door, he already knew what happened inside , seeing Tao Yaoyao coming out, Brother Hei asked, "Are you okay?"

  "It's okay, we came in time." When Tao Yaoyao said this, she heard a ding from the elevator.

  (end of this chapter)

 Chapter 160 The Old Guy 12

  Hei Ge said with a smile, "That means you run fast. If you take the elevator, you won't be in a hurry when you come here now.

  " When it reached Brother Hei's ear, he told Brother Hei what she saw just now, and then asked him to take his brothers to drive the live broadcast there, it's best to see how vicious the guards are.

  Brother Hei clenched his fists, "Little girl, don't worry, this matter will definitely be done!"

  At this moment, the live broadcast ball above Tao Yaoyao's head suddenly split into two, and then one followed Tao Yaoyao and the other followed Hei Brother left.

  Tao Yaoyao felt a little strange seeing this scene, but Brother Hei turned around and ran away as normal.

  Brother Hei didn't even take the elevator and ran directly downstairs. While running, he sent a message to his brothers, telling them to come here quickly, they were going to do something big.

  Tao Yaoyao entered the ward again, and now the woman's mood has stabilized a little bit. Up to now, no one in this hospital, whether it's a doctor or a nurse, has rushed over.

  The people on the barrage went crazy, "This hospital is also an accomplice of the Guards, right ? Someone was hurt, and they didn't care?

  "Kind of thing."

  "Hey, Brother Hei is downstairs."

  "Brother Hei runs so fast!" "Brother Hei is running so fast!"

  " Brother Hei is not so fast when you go upstairs just now."

  "You guys Don't you want to know what the two of them said?"

  "You can tell just by looking at it?"

  At this time, Brother Hei ran downstairs. He waited at the door for a while, and then his brothers came, driving a car, and the speed was still very fast.

  After a while, under Brother Hei's command, they drove to the entrance of a small alley.

  At this time, the brother behind Brother Hei was a little scared, "Brother Hei, this place is not good   !

  "

There is no one here."

  "Go in!" Brother Hei walked in first, holding a very bright lamp in his hand, which instantly illuminated the entire alley. It was deserted.

  But at this time, everyone heard a weak voice, "Help! Help!"

  "Can someone help me?"

  "Hei Ge, there is no one here!" The person who spoke was close to Hei Ge, he was afraid up.

  Brother Hei curled his lips, and then walked to the innermost part. He began to grope around the inner wall, and he didn't know where he touched it. He saw that this wall was opened, and then what appeared in front of everyone was a deep hole. pit.

  In this deep pit, except for a bloody man who is calling for help, there are many bones under his body.

  "Brother Hei, this is..."

  Brother Hei sneered, "This is the cemetery where the guards disposed of people at will."

  Speaking of this, Brother Hei walked down a narrow step on the side , and then Carry the man who asked for help on his back, and directly carry the man up.

  The alley that the group of people left quickly, when they left, Brother Hei restored the place to its original state.

  The studio is now completely silent.

  Someone said, "Is there only one person who was dealt with recently? Why are all the bones underneath?"

  "How could there be only one? There must be something sprinkled inside, so it will become bones."

  "Why? Why did they make bones?" A pit like this?"

  "Who is that bleeding man?" "I feel like that woman's husband, isn't   her

  husband taken away?"

  "It can't be such a coincidence?"

The Commander is very similar, Isn't it also a psychic power user?"

  No way, the only commander in our entire interstellar world is the Commander, a psychic power user, if there are others, we should have already obtained it. Got the news?

  Tao Yaoyao was sitting in the corridor of the hospital at the moment, and two policewomen were also sitting there, and the woman had already fallen asleep.

  One of the policewomen asked Tao Yaoyao, "I'll take you back, you should rest too!"

  "Auntie, wait a little longer, we have to wait for someone." Tao Yaoyao was also paying attention to her live broadcast room at this time, Seeing that some people suspect that she is a psychic power user, although she has psychic power now , she is really not a psychic power user. This is the spiritual power brought to her by her two powerful powers.

  Tao Yaoyao didn't want to expose these things, so she said, "I'm not a person with psychic powers, I'm hearing enhancement."

  Hearing Tao Yaoyao's powers in the live broadcast room, he immediately boiled over, "Oh, miss, is it normal? Is it hard to fall asleep? It is very painful for people with enhanced hearing, and they can hear everything clearly."

  "Yeah, yeah! My uncle is like that, unless he sleeps in a completely soundproof room, he can't sleep well."

  "The enhanced sense of smell is also very depressing. Occasionally, a small smell can make them unable to eat."

  "I think the commander's mental power is better, but it's a pity that the entire interstellar is now due to genetic defects. , There are fewer and fewer people awakening abilities."

  "Natural babies still have a chance to awaken abilities."

  "Yes! Yes! Commanders are natural babies!"

  "Commanders have official appointments, and in the future there will be natural babies."

  "The commander's official match is a minor."

  Tao Yaoyao noticed the word official match at this time, and she began to use her optical brain to look up what an official match is.

  When she found out what the official match was, she became restless, and she began to ask Noah, "Noah, you didn't arrange any official match for me, did you?"

  Noah suddenly felt a lot weaker, "Ancestor, this person will only have an official post when he is an adult."

  "No! Someone said that the official post of a commander is a minor, are you sure you didn't do anything bad to me?" Tao Yaoyao's voice full of threats "

  Little ancestor, don't worry, there is nothing wrong." Noah thought to himself, anyway, you already have feelings, even if I quietly cancel the official match now, you will still be together, won't you?

  Noah felt that he was very powerful, And that Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao could be regarded as destined partners.

  Tao Yaoyao narrowed her eyes slightly. She didn't trust Noah, but her computer skills were not good enough, so she couldn't find it even if she wanted to.

  Tao Yaoyao thought to herself, no matter what kind of official he is , at worst she will be independent with her own green star. If Noah dares to force herself, at worst she will live with the Zerg and not come back here.

  Noah didn't even think that Tao Yaoyao had already thought of countermeasures. As for the responsibility for Green Star, she has already greened the entire Green Star, and now there is an expeditionary force stationed on Green Star, she is very relieved

  . this time, there was a noise from the elevator, and Brother Hei ran over with a bloody man on his back, "Little girl, I brought the man back, but I didn't open a medical staff."

  It stands to reason that Even if there is no medical staff There should also be medical robots, but there is really nothing in this hospital, and nothing can be found.

  (end of this chapter)

 Chapter 161 The Old Guy 13

  Hearing this, the two female policemen also felt that something was wrong. The whole hospital was really too quiet. When the two of them saw Brother Hei followed by some younger brothers, they immediately said, "Hei Brother, please let the people behind you help us find the medical staff of this hospital."

  Brother Hei said to the younger brothers, "Hurry up and help the two policemen find them."

  "Okay!" The younger brothers immediately dispersed, I started searching room by room.

  Tao Yaoyao asked Brother Hei to put the man on the empty bed in the room next to the woman, and then touched the man's wrist. To be honest, the man had already passed out at this moment. The whole person is almost dead.

  Tao Yaoyao directly took out a healing potion, poured it into this person, and poured another gene repair potion.

  At this time, in the live broadcast room, someone noticed this potion, "What kind of potion is this, I remember Brother Hei seems to have drunk it just now."

  "Yes, yes, Brother Hei jumped up and down just now. What potion?"

  "Miss sister seems to have a lot of stock in her hand!"

  "Yes, yes, miss is amazing! "

  "Miss sister, what kind of potion is that!"

  At this time, under the camera, the man said He also woke up slowly after a while, he is still a little weak now, after all he lost a lot of blood, "Thank you for saving me, can you save my wife!"

  When he said this, his tears fell down.

  "She's next door, already asleep, if it wasn't for her, we wouldn't have looked for you." Tao Yaoyao looked at the man and said.

  Hearing Tao Yaoyao's words, the man planned to get up and go to the next door, but was stopped by Brother Hei, "You'd better take care of it first, you will irritate her if you go over like this."

  Brother Hei knew , the woman's mood is particularly unstable now, when the door of the ward opened and a nursing robot came in.

  "Hello, I came in to help the patient clean up." The nursing robot was found by those little brothers just now, and then sent to the door.

  Tao Yaoyao and Brother Hei walked out directly, leaving this place to the robot.

  Tao Yaoyao looked at Brother Hei, "Thank you, Brother Hei!"

  "Little girl, thank me for what I do, I think this is what I should do." Brother Hei touched his head, and he suddenly felt that this night The life is very fulfilling, not like before, they drink in the bar and hang out until now, but in those days, the later he went to bed, the more empty he felt, but now the life is too fulfilling.

  Tao Yaoyao turned on her optical brain, and said, "Brother Hei, let's add a friend " At this moment,

  the

  two younger brothers who stayed on this floor had already walked towards them, "Brother Hei, those bastards locked the nursing robots in a room, and even turned off the machines. There are two patients, but they have both driven them away."

  "Those two patients are not serious, are they?"

  "I don't know about that, just now I asked a nursing robot, and the nursing robot said that one of them just returned from medical treatment. Get out of the cabin."

  "It's too much, it's really too much!" Brother Hei clenched his fists, there are so many extraordinary things in this imperial capital.   Then the live broadcast ended, and the people in the live broadcast room didn't want to leave for a long time. Everyone wanted to see how the old guy dealt with it. To be honest, if the old guy was released, they felt that their own mentality would collapse. up.

  Tao Yaoyao patted Brother Hei on the shoulder, "Let's take the brothers to live in my villa next! The defense network there is still very strong."

  Brother Hei looked at Tao Yaoyao, "What about you?" girl living with them!

  "I'm going to school tomorrow, and I'm sending my younger brother back to my hometown. There will be no one in the villa for the time being, so you just take care of the villa for me " Tao Yaoyao smiled and said, these people are because of her And to offend the guards, so let them live in the villa, this is what she should do.

  "Okay, let's look after the villa for you." In fact, Brother Hei was also worried that the guards would trouble them. To be honest, the place where they lived was like a slum. He had always thought about taking his brothers with him. Where are you hiding!

  "Let's go, I'll take you back first to confirm your identities." Tao Yaoyao said with a smile.

  "Okay!"

  The two policewomen and the crowd who ran down quickly came back, and one of the younger brothers told them quietly that there were two people on duty in the whole hospital, but they were all tied up, if they hadn't gone to rescue them , it is estimated that they will have to be tied up for several hours .

  Now that the whole hospital has returned to normal, Tao Yaoyao looked at the two policewomen, and then told the identity of the man. When they heard that it was the woman's husband, the two policewomen hurriedly reported the situation to the team leader. .

  The captain said he would be back soon, and Tao Yaoyao quickly asked Brother Hei to take notes to the two policewomen. I went to the police, but nothing was found in that alley. Maybe when they investigated, the people there had already been dealt with.

  Who would have thought that a cul-de-sac would be a pit of bones?

  After finishing the notes, Tao Yaoyao left with Brother Hei and the others.

  At this time, many people who love to fight against injustices have already started editing their own screen recordings. As long as these videos are broadcast all over the world, they will not believe that the guards can deceive their ears and steal the bell

  ? their reputation is gone!

  Tao Yaoyao took Brother Hei and his younger brothers directly into the yard of her house, and let the defense network identify them one by one, then showed them around the whole villa. , they all stayed there one by one.

  Tao Yaoyao looked at Brother Hei and said, "Next, Brother Hei will have to take care of these plants. This one is a banana tree. When the bananas turn yellow, they can be eaten. This one is an apple tree. The red ones are It is edible, this is a jujube tree, and it can be eaten when it turns red..."

  Tao Yaoyao taught Brother Hei how to eat these fruits, and then picked some ripe ones with a whip, telling how they eat .

  Brother Hei's eyes were red from eating, "It's so delicious, this is the first time in my life that I have eaten such a delicious fruit."

  "Banana originally tasted like this, but the banana flavor in the nutrient solution is not pure at all."

  "The apples are too delicious, and this place is really great." The younger brother who was talking looked at Tao Yaoyao, "Is it okay for me to call you Missy in the future, even if you build me a thatched cottage in the backyard, I will I also want to be a gardener here."

  Tao Yaoyao smiled, "Didn't I let you live in this yard?"

  At this time, Brother Hei said, "Little girl, we won't go in and destroy your villa. , you just build us a hut in this yard."

  (End of this chapter)

 Chapter 162 Starts Recruiting Private Soldiers

  "How can that work? No matter how good the villa is, it is still inhabited, and there are usually nanny robots to clean it up, so you can live in peace of mind. If you really feel embarrassed , live on the first and second floors That's fine." Tao Yaoyao actually didn't want her third floor to live.

  "Little girl, we will live outside, not in the villa." Brother Hei's attitude was very firm. He felt that the little girl's status was unusual. He wanted to follow this little girl. If he wanted to follow her, he had to abide by himself. of this.

  "Brother Hei, my name is Tao Yaoyao, you can just call me Yaoyao."

  "Isn't it okay to call me Miss?" Xiao Si is one of the younger brothers who really wants to recognize Tao Yaoyao as his master. Of course, he won't Said that he was attracted by the taste of the fruit.

  Brother Hei also looked at Tao Yaoyao expectantly, "Can I call you Miss?"

  Tao Yaoyao was amused by their expressions, "Wouldn't you just be bought by a few fruits?"

  Brother Hei pointed The entire backyard, "There are not only a few here." The area of ​​​​the backyard is not small, with so many green plants, to be honest, he only had one thought when he saw it, and he wanted to protect these plants.

  "That's right, miss , just accept us. In this way, it's justifiable for us to live here, isn't t it?" Xiao Si continued to speak with all her strength.

  Tao Yaoyao looked at Brother Hei and the others, "Are you serious?"

  "It can't be more serious!" Brother Hei patted himself on the chest.

  The others also nodded their heads fiercely. Fools if they didn't hug such a thick leg.

  Seeing Tao Yaoyao's consent, Brother Hei and the ten of them kneet down on one knee and swore to be loyal to Tao Yaoyao from now on and never betray!

  Just like that, they recognized Tao Yaoyao as the master, and Tao Yaoyao smiled, "I can have five thousand private soldiers, and you can count them among my private soldiers!"

  Brother Hei heard Tao Yaoyao's words , eyes are straight, what is the identity of their oldest lady, and she can have five thousand private soldiers? That is the right that only star masters can have!

  Brother Hei thought of a few friends at this time , those friends are very powerful, and they are free mercenaries, if they can be recruited, they can also let them train these brothers of their own, as the oldest lady Your private soldier can't embarrass the oldest lady.

  "Miss, I know a few people, and those people are free mercenaries, if they can be recruited, they can also let them train us."

  "Free mercenaries?" Tao Yaoyao raised her eyebrows and asked, "Are you a retired soldier?"

  "Not a retired soldier. They are the kind of people who like to exercise since they were young and have some ordinary strengthening abilities. They usually go to the association of supernatural beings to take on some small tasks to make ends meet. The Guards have recruited them , but they thought the Guards were rubbish, so they directly refused."

  "What about the Expeditionary Army? Why didn't they go?"

  "How to put it, they may not have a relationship with the Expeditionary Army. missed the recruitment because of something like that, so I delayed it."

  "If they are really credible, then recruit them." Tao Yaoyao responded directly, after all, she still believed in Brother Hei.

  Brother Hei and the others really insisted on not wanting to live in the villa.

  Tao Yaoyao took a look and decided to arrange a place for Brother Hei and the others to live in. Even if they don't live in the house, they have to arrange a place for them.

  Tao Yaoyao directly placed a row of two-story small buildings in the front yard along the walls. The two walls and both sides of the gate are fully filled. Adding up the upper and lower floors, there are hundreds of houses. up.

  These are all released by the house ball, and there are the most basic furnitures inside. Each room is 20 square meters, with a bathroom and a utility room, and then there is a bedroom with a single bed and a small cabinet. , and a set of tables and chairs.

  Tao Yaoyao asked Brother Hei to choose the room they liked, Brother Hei directly chose the first floor, his brothers naturally also chose the first floor, their living places were all on the left side of the door, if Tao Yaoyao didn't allow They live in two rooms on either side of the door, and they all want to guard the door.

  Tao Yaoyao asked the villa housekeeper and the nanny to tidy up their room, and soon, the room where ten of they lived was covered with bedding.

  Tao Yaoyao began to think about uniform clothing, but Noah said that the private army's clothing can be customized freely.

  Noah showed Tao Yaoyao the clothes of those private soldiers, but Tao Yaoyao couldn't decide for a while

  . Also rushed to the gate of the villa before dawn.

  Tao Yaoyao saw these six people, and these six people gave her the feeling that they were very upright, and she didn't notice any bad breath about them, and then directly accepted these six people, this The six also swore allegiance to Tao Yaoyao.

  Tao Yaoyao is actually a bit strange, do people need to swear an oath when they arrive at Interstellar ?She thinks it depends on money ability in the end! Tao   Yaoyao

  quickly decided on everyone's salary. As her personal soldier, she had a monthly salary of 20,000 star coins and a gene repair potion.

is more than 80,000, and it is still the kind that cannot be bought with star coins, so their salary is equivalent to 100,000, and everyone is very satisfied with this.

  To be honest, Brother Hei and the others usually do some small tasks around , and then they do part-time jobs. They can only earn 10,000 star coins a month at most. Earn a lot of money, but it is not so stable, and it is impossible to exceed 20,000 star coins.

  So everyone is still very satisfied with their salaries, especially the six people are still very grateful for Brother Hei's willingness to take them for a ride.

  Tao Yaoyao felt relieved when she saw how united they were. villa well. As for whether you accept tasks in private, I will not restrict you." After all, they also need to grow.

  "I don't want any of you to spread the matter about the backyard!" Tao Yaoyao looked at the sixteen of them.

  "Miss, don't worry, we will definitely protect this yard." The backyard of this villa alone is worth tens of billions, and the oldest lady has not restricted them from eating the fruits here. To be honest , the oldest lady treats them really well. It is too forgiving.

  Tao Yaoyao also gave the six people who had just arrived permission to enter and exit the villa. These six people had the same choice as Brother Hei and they lived on the first floor, but they chose the one on the right, which is also very close to the living door. Location.

  On both sides of the gate, Tao Yaoyao directly arranged two robot security guards, and the instruction to them was that they only had the right to report the letter, but not to open the gate

  . Arrangements here, Tao Yaoyao drove the aircraft to school alone.

  (end of this chapter)

 Chapter 163 Enrollment 1

  Brother Hei originally planned to send Tao Yaoyao off, but she refused. After all, if she is the only one, no one can be sure that she is the anchor last night, but with Brother Hei, her identity can be confirmed It's about to be exposed.

  Brother Hei knew Tao Yaoyao's scrubles, so he didn't insist on giving it away.

  The others wanted to send it off, but seeing Tao Yaoyao's determined attitude of going to school by herself, everyone kept silent. After all, they still needed to guard the backyard.

  To be honest, in their eyes, the plants in the backyard are priceless treasures, and they must guard them firmly. If the situation here is discovered, then this villa, just a few of them, will definitely not be able to guard it, so the black Brother, as Tao Yaoyao's squad leader, made a decision. From now on, they will only stay in the villa, and they will not leave the gate.

  Tao Yaoyao prepared everything for them, and even prepared a small canteen for them After eating in the small canteen, they all decided to stick to this place and hold Tao Yaoyao's big thick legs tightly!

  Tao Yaoyao drove the aircraft directly to the Imperial College. There were quite a few aircraft parked at the entrance of the Imperial College. Today is the time for freshmen to report, so many new students were sent by their parents.

  I don't know If it's because the report time is not long, or what's going on, there are many aircrafts parked at the school gate, it seems that they are going to wait until the freshmen report.

  Tao Yaoyao put away her flying machine, and she took the admission notice and walked into the entrance of the college. You must have the admission notice to enter here.

  After seeing Tao Yaoyao's acceptance letter, the guardian robot at the door let her in.

  Tao Yaoyao was wearing the most common clothes in Interstellar, neither fashionable nor good-looking, just ordinary black clothes.   So he decided that he must pull him away, and he must not be allowed to cause trouble for the elementary school girl.   Just like that, the senior was dragged away abruptly by his classmates.   At this time, Tao Yaoyao had already gone to the reporting place, where the freshmen were being reported. When people from all departments looked at Tao Yaoyao, they all hoped that this beautiful new school girl would stay in their department, but soon, they found that Tao Yaoyao went directly to the planting system inside .

  However, this face of hers is really attractive, even in a black dress, she is equally eye-catching!

  As soon as she entered the academy, many people paid attention to her.

  "Oh, this elementary school girl is so beautiful!"

  "It's so delicate, like a doll, it's like pinching her little face." One of the school girls was a little ready to move.

  "I said don't scare the elementary school girl, okay?" Her classmate said and pulled her away.

  Tao Yaoyao had already used her mental power to observe, and she saw the place reported by the planting department, so she walked towards it.

  At this time, a senior plucked up the courage to walk up to Tao Yaoyao, "Is the elementary school girl here to report? Do you need me to lead the way?" He asked softly, it felt like he was speaking louder , as if Tao Yaoyao could be blown away with one breath.

  A smile appeared on Tao Yaoyao's face, "Thank you senior, I know where it is."

  After Tao Yaoyao thanked the senior, she bypassed him and walked towards the reporting point. his smile, he froze there and didn't come back to his senses for a long time.

  It wasn't until his classmate came to pull him that he exclaimed, "Primary school girl's smile is so charming!"

  His classmate was a little helpless, "I said hurry up, if you don't hurry up, you're going to be late, Do you want your goddess to be angry?"

  "Old classmate, I won't go, my goddess will change from now on." The senior looked in the direction Tao Yaoyao left.

  "I said, you won't make some enemies for the elementary school girls, will you?" His classmate couldn't help frowning. interested, don't those senior girls want to bully the elementary school girls?

  Tao Yaoyao handed over her admission notice to the registered senior, and after the senior registered her name, she called a girl next to her and said, "Wen Ya, take Junior Yaoyao to pay for the things."

  Wen Ya heard Seeing the name Yaoyao, she was stunned for a moment, and then asked, "Tao Yaoyao?"

  Tao Yaoyao raised her eyebrows lightly, "That's right, I'm Tao Yaoyao."

  Wen Ya snorted coldly, "I don't know Send people away from the back door."

  Tao Yaoyao smiled and said to the senior, "Senior, I can go by myself, just show me the way."

  The senior looked at Tao Yaoyao, he didn't think This beautiful school girl came in through the back door, and he stood up, "Wen Ya, You register here, I'll send the school girl off."

  But at this moment, Director Qiao, the director of the planting department, ran over directly, "Oh , Yaoyao, you're here, let's go, I'll take you to pick up your things."

  Just like that, Tao Yaoyao followed the director of the planting department and left.

  Wen Ya snorted coldly, "He said he was upright and selfless. This Tao Yaoyao was taken in by Director Qiao himself through the back door." The senior

  didn't show any expression of contempt . when he heard Wen Ya's words, but he knew that Director Qiao How strict is it? Otherwise, he would not be excluded from the planting department because he is so talented. This new school girl may not be so simple.

  The senior took a look at Wen Ya, "It doesn't matter to you whether you go through the back door, right? Why are you showing your face?"

  "He Jia, who are you targeting?" Wen Ya asked angrily.

  "How did the elementary school girl compare with you? Your targeting is inexplicable. You can't be jealous of her beautiful parents!" He Jia knows his female classmate very well. After all, they have been in the same school since childhood. It's hard not to understand.

  "He Jia, you are courting death!" Wen Ya blushed when she was questioned like this.

  But He Jia put on an expression that I knew you were such a person, and Wen Ya was so angry that he almost vomited blood.

  Tao Yaoyao followed Director Qiao, first went to pay the fee, and then got her own school uniform. At this moment, she didn't know that what Director Qiao directly gave her was the school uniform of the chief freshman. the principal. After all, Tao Yaoyao is more than enough to be a professor in the planting department now, but she is only a chief, and they feel a little wronged by her.

  Tao Yaoyao's school uniform is bright red, she thought that everyone was bright red, so she didn't pay much attention.

  Director Qiao directly brought Tao Yaoyao to the principal's office. The principal and Director Qiao looked at her lovingly, and thanked her for giving the students of the planting department a future.

  After all, the reception capacity of the Agriculture and Forestry Institute is too weak, but Tao Yaoyao can almost eat all the students who graduated from the planting department.

  To be honest, the two of them expected so much from her, which made her feel a little stressed.

  "Principal, Director Qiao, you don't have to be so polite. This is what I should do." Tao Yaoyao felt that it was her responsibility to build Green Star, and it was a good thing for someone to Help her.

  Besides, those students have been locked in the greenhouse to work, and the people in the abandoned city will not let them out, lest they find out the changes in the green star.

  (end of this chapter)

  Chapter 164 Enrollment 2

  Although Tao Yaoyao also paid them, these people actually don't have any freedom.

  Of course, thanks to their love of planting, and thanks to the delicious food provided in the greenhouse, they were attracted first, but after a long time, there will inevitably be problems of one kind or another.

  The green star... will be exposed sooner or later, but after the exposure, what will happen?

  Although the Expeditionary Army is there, wouldn't the Guards or those with private armies really miss Green Star?

  That's not necessarily the case, after all, Tao Yaoyao, the star master, has already left a cowardly look in the entire interstellar, and she will definitely not be reconciled if others don't bully her for a while.

  So now in general, her identity still needs to be kept secret.

  "Principal, director, I still don't want to reveal my identity." Tao Yaoyao frowned, "What's the matter with a girl who scolded me for going through the back door? When you gave me the admission notice, who gave it to me?" See?"

  Tao Yaoyao originally didn't want to pursue this matter, but since the principal has called her here, she doesn't know who her potential enemy is if she doesn' t ask about this matter.

  "What does it look like?" Director Qiao asked, he still wants to ask Tao Yaoyao to do a lot of things, so he is determined not to let the students below offend this boss.

  After Tao Yaoyao said something, Director Qiao's mouth twitched and looked at the principal, "Principal, this seems to be gentle." The

  principal's face turned green immediately, "I didn't let her go to my house during that time, how did she know Director Qiao shrugged his shoulders, he didn't 't know about this, but

  Principal, I'm not talking about you, Wen Ya knows a lot about your family, if she didn't grow up in your family, then the family members Did the nanny tell her?"

  The principal was really angry, "I will investigate this matter clearly." Go through the

  back door! Is it true that anyone can get into Imperial College?

  To be honest, the only one who went through the back door was Wen Ya, his niece was really too restless.

  Director Qiao left with Tao Yaoyao. He arranged for Tao Yaoyao to be a private courtyard. In fact, this is already the area where the school teachers live.

  Director Qiao mainly felt that Tao Yaoyao's current ability was stronger than him, and she felt a little wronged by assigning her here.

  Tao Yaoyao was very happy to see such a small independent courtyard. When the old guy's matter is settled, she can bring Xing Xing to live with her.

  "Director Qiao, can I bring my younger brother to live here all the time?"

  "Yes." Director Qiao thinks that Tao Yaoyao should treat this place as her home. If this is the case, it will be easier to discuss the follow -up matters, isn't it?

  Director Qiao left quickly, and Tao Yaoyao tidied up the small house, and the first thing she did was to set up a defense net for the small courtyard.

  This can't blame her for being careful , after all, there are more people in the college, and she can't guarantee that all the students are good people.

  Today is just a report, but Tao Yaoyao doesn't plan to go back to the villa again.

  Tao Yaoyao downloaded the courses she needed to take from the campus website. There are not many theoretical courses in the planting department, but her peach branch farming is actually one of the few theoretical courses.

  Tao Yaoyao felt a little helpless, this... she didn't want to go, how could she break it?

  I don't know if I can apply for Director Qiao? After all, it is a waste to let her take this kind of class, it is better to switch to mecha class.

  Speaking of which, if you want to enter the mecha class, you need mental power, and Tao Yaoyao doesn't know what's going on with the people here. Although they have mental power, they don't have the ability to let go like Di Feiye. , she felt that the spiritual power of these people was really useless.

  Thinking of this, Tao Yaoyao sent a message to Di Feiye, "Why can't those people who can drive mechas not use their mental power?"

  Di Feiye replied, "Unless people with mental powers otherwise, there is no way to release your mental power, just like comparing you with those students in the planting department, some people are just very talented, understand?"

  Tao Yaoyao couldn't help laughing, " You want to say You and I are both talented?"

  "Isn't this an established fact?" Di Feiye's expression became serious at this moment, "That old guy harassed you again, why didn't you tell me?"

  "Yuan Shuijie Not to be thirsty! Besides, I can handle this matter myself, I was thinking that if they can really capture me to their base, I will destroy the base directly." Tao Yaoyao is really Hate the Guards.

  "Do you think you can really bring them down with your own strength? What if they want to abandon the base and bombard you with cannons? What are you going to do?" Di Feiye really doesn't want the little girl to take risks by herself, "Little girl, remember not to take risks by yourself at any time, because there are too many unknown dangers, and you also know that the Yu family may have developed a potion for supernatural beings. Many times, I can't gamble, understand? "

  Tao Yaoyao nodded solemnly, she finally lived again, and she didn't want to mess with her little life again.

  She now holds so many resources, and a great life is beckoning to her, and she is not stupid , so she will not take some unknown risks.

  Speaking of those guards, they are really too weak.

  Tao Yaoyao finished chatting with Di Feiye, and then it was noon, and she planned to see the cafeteria of the Imperial College.

  I heard that the cafeteria of Imperial College, in addition to providing free nutrient solution, also provides some delicacies. Of course, these delicacies need to be paid.

  Tao Yaoyao directly called up the map of the Imperial College, and then walked directly towards the cafeteria. It was not too late, she did not walk very fast, but walked slowly, while visiting the college, she walked there went.

  It's one thing to watch with mental power, but it's another thing to actually watch.

  Tao Yaoyao looked around , it really looked like Grandma Liu entering the Grand View Garden.

  However, Tao Yaoyao was not alone. Many new students enrolled today, and many people had the same reaction as Tao Yaoyao. Everyone wanted to see what the Imperial Capital Academy was like.

  To be honest, Tao Yaoyao didn't change into her school uniform, she was still wearing ordinary clothes, but along the way, she noticed one thing, that is, the college's school uniform didn't seem to be the red she was wearing?

  Is it only the planting line that is red ? about the girl she first met who was hostile to her, isn't it red?

  What does this red school uniform represent? Director Qiao wouldn't arrange her to be the opposite of all freshmen, would he?

  Walking into the cafeteria, Tao Yaoyao heard someone talking there, "There is a chief battle in the afternoon in the mecha department."

  "The chief battle started so early? Didn't you come back from experience?"

  "This time it was Earlier, it seems that there is One department directly appoints the chief, and I don't know if there will be any troubles in that department.

  Non-appointed? My God, who is so bold?

  Tao Yaoyao squinted her eyes slightly, and she guessed that she would not is it the default chief of the planting department? This Director Qiao will really make trouble for himself...

  (End of this chapter)

  Chapter 165 Enrollment 3   Tao Yaoyao sat there eating and listening to the conversations of the students around her.   "Are you entering the Xinghe field this afternoon?"   "No, the Xinghe field is under maintenance this week, and next week it's time for freshmen to practice."   "Don't you Do you know that the Xinghe field has a number of times? It was once a Xinghe field created by a tenth-level wood master. Can the current superpowers reach the tenth level? Especially the wood type , level five is the sky. "   "Ah, your news is late, and now the expeditionary force already has six-level wood-type supernatural powers."   "Really?   " Level up."

  Tao Yaoyao took a look. Most of the students went to get the free nutrient solution, but some of them entered the small cafeteria. There was some food smell in it, but Tao Yaoyao could smell it , It is made of Plants cultivated in agriculture and forestry.

  This kind of artificially cultivated food does not taste very good.

  However, Tao Yaoyao's purpose in coming to the cafeteria was to collect some information. The longer she stayed, the more information she could went collect.

  Tao Yaoy directly to the food area. She bought a porridge and then a vegetarian dish. It cost more than 1,000 stars for such a simple thing. She sat directly at a single table in the corner.

  "To be honest, how much I hated the Xinghe field when I was a freshman. I love it now."

  "Isn't it? Except for the Xinghe field where you can see the primitive forests of ancient times when you enter the school , the college is not open to students above the first year."

  "I don't understand why?"

  "Isn't the commander missing?"

  "It's fake, it's to eliminate those who have dissenting ideas. Now the expeditionary force is much cleaner than before."

  "Really?"

  "I will lie to you? But this news has not been made public yet." The speaker He has a background in the expeditionary force, otherwise he wouldn't know so much.

  Tao Yaoyao lightly raised her eyebrows, the news of these people lags behind so much, right? No, Di Feiye's tenth-level supernatural ability is unknown even to the adjutants around him.   The girl looked at Looking at Tao Yaoyao's face, she showed a jealous expression, what Wen Ya said was right, this woman looked like a little goblin, it was obvious that she had seduced He Jia.   "You seduced He Jia?" The girl asked Tao Yaoyao viciously.   "Who is He Jia?" Tao Yaoyao felt a little baffled, she didn't know who He Jia was at all?

  At this time, a girl walked towards Tao Yaoyao. She was pretty good looking, she was wearing a blue school uniform, she walked with her head held high, as if she looked down on everyone.

  She stood directly in front of Tao Yaoyao, "Get out of here, this place is mine."

  Tao Yaoyao said coldly, "You call it, if it agrees , I will get out of the way."

  "What are you pretending?" thought Tao Yaoyao was just pretending.

  Tao Yaoyao said earnestly at this moment, "If you are sick, you should be treated as soon as possible. Don't worry if you have nothing to do. If your dog is named He Jia, I hope you tie it up tightly so that it won't disturb my study." ."

  Tao Yaoyao's words stunned the surrounding people.

  To be honest, there is no one in the senior class who doesn't know He Jia. He is a grass planting department. Needless to say, he looks good, and he is gentle and gentle. No one doesn't like him. The most important thing is Tao Yaoyao. This girl is from the Xiao family, the richest man in the universe.

  To be honest, no one dared to offend this woman Xiao Lili, and everyone was sweating for Tao Yaoyao.   When encountering school violence, resist if you can, and if you can't resist, then go to the teacher , Tao Yaoyao felt that she had the ability to resist, so she was not used to the girl in front of her , what did she have to do with herself?   "How dare you scold me?" "You

  "Who gave you the courage to talk to me like this?" Xiao Lili's people were out of shape with anger.

  Tao Yaoyao snorted coldly, and then said coldly, "When I eat, I don't like dogs barking, it really affects my appetite."

  not looking for trouble, why don't you let people scold you?"

  "You seduced my brother He Jia."

  "I just said that if it's your dog, tie it up, don't It's disturbing my study."

  "You called me a dog just now!" Xiao Lili was really angry, when did she suffer this kind of anger, you have to know that in the college , even the teacher treated her very well.

  "I was wrong just now, it's the dog's dog, take care of it!" Tao Yaoyao didn't Bother to eat the porridge and vegetables on her plate, she stood up directly.

  Xiao Lili pointed to the food on the table and directly blamed, "You are wasting food."

  "Your saliva has been poured into my bowl, what am I going to eat?" Tao Yaoyao looked at her coldly.

  "I didn't spit."

  "Sorry, I should speak clearly, your saliva got into my bowl." Tao Yaoyao turned her head and walked out.

  "Stop, we haven't talked clearly yet."

  "Sorry, my mother said that I won't let me talk to idiots." Tao Yaoyao waved her hand and went straight to the outside of the cafeteria.

  The students around laughed in low voices, saying that they felt too relieved, okay, Xiao Lili is a woman who is very good at bullying, she didn't expect to be bullied like this this time, it's really too funny.

  Xiao Lili noticed this scene, and her whole face turned red. This was the first time that someone embarrassed her in public. Who gave her the guts?

  If you really ask Tao Yaoyao this sentence, Tao Yaoyao will definitely say directly, "Di Feiye gave it to him because he said he has his back."

  Of course, Tao Yaoyao is now an eleventh-level student. As a supernatural being, she herself is really fearless.

  "Stop!" Xiao Lili chased after Tao Yaoyao directly.

  Seeing that Xiao Lili was about to bump into her, Tao Yaoyao stepped aside, and then Xiao Lili rushed in front of her.

  Xiao Lili stood in front of Tao Yaoyao, "You have offended me, tell me now, whose family are you from ? Your surname is Tao, and you belong to the Tao family, right?"

  Tao Yaoyao raised her eyebrows lightly, then lightly She smiled, "My surname is Tao!" She didn't want to have anything to do with the Tao family .

  At this time, a boy ran out from the cafeteria, pointed at Tao Yaoyao and said, "Who are you, why are you pretending to be our Tao family?" He knew one thing too well. The family will not have a good time in the future.

  Tao Yaoyao looked at him, "Are you an idiot? As I said just now, my surname is Tao." After she finished speaking, she sneaked, and then walked around them and left.

  At this time, the spectators around said, "Senior Tao, that girl did say that just Now, her surname is Tao." They didn't say who the Tao family was.

  "Yeah, I heard this sentence too. Although the primary school girl is a little aggressive, she really never said that she from is the Tao family. "

  Xiao Lili looked at the people around her at this time, and she felt that the people around her The classmates were all watching her jokes, and then she covered her face and ran away crying.

  Seeing her running away, someone couldn't help but ask, "You' re crying like this?"

  (End of this chapter)

Chapter 166 Enrollment 4

  "Did anyone bullied her?" Someone looked around suspiciously, only Xiao Lili bullied that elementary school girl just now, and no one bullied her!

  "No one bullied her at all! When she cries like this, it's as if we bullied her."

  "I only saw her trying to bully people just now!" This woman is really hypocritical.

  "That's right, it's her who is bullying, why does it look like someone else is bullying her?"

  "This feeling is so weird, why do I feel that the picture is familiar?"

  "I feel a little bullied, that pretty girl The girl is definitely a freshman, but how did she offend that Xiao Lili?"

  "I heard it in the cafeteria just now, and it seems to be related to He Jia."

  "He Jia is so pitiful, she was called a dog by the new school girl."

  "If it were me, I would probably scold him too, but I don't know if that junior girl has anything to do with He Jia?"

  These people were guessing here, and at this time, Tao Yaoyao didn't bother to stay outside, so she directly replied I went to my own small courtyard. To be honest, having this small courtyard is still very worry-free, at least it saves dealing with others.

  Tao Yaoyao squinted her eyes slightly at this time, why did this Xiao Lili come to her all of a sudden , is it that gentle thing? After all, since she entered this school, she was the only girl who disliked her.

  Is it plantation? When they were interns, she would never want this gentleness, and she would not be allowed to go to Green Star for an internship.

  Tao Yaoyao secretly made such a decision.

  With nothing else to do, Tao Yaoyao directly took a look at the class that was to be taught the next day, and then saw the class in her live broadcast room. Feeling OK?

  Tao Yaoyao told Director Qiao about the class in the live broadcast room, and Director Qiao told her directly that she didn't need to take this class, she could choose another class, or just take a break, it was up to her.

  Tao Yaoyao didn't even think that Director Qiao would give her this convenience. In this way, she could really save a lot of time.

  In the evening, Brother Hei called, and the old guy's matter was finally dealt with, because the police saw him committing a crime with their own eyes, and this time he really couldn't escape the crime even if he wanted to. Plus witnesses.

  The most important thing is that many people were investigated up and down the entire guard army. Everyone was a little bit unwilling to be investigated by themselves, so they got involved with many people. The old guy's son was also suspended because of this matter. , and the most important thing was the firing of shells in the city, which directly angered the royal family.

  Even if the guards wanted to blame this matter, they couldn't get rid of it, because Tao Yaoyao broadcasted all of this live.

  So this time not only does the old guy not want to escape easily, his son is very likely to be dismissed.

  However, the most important thing now is to determine whether the bones in the bone pit have anything to do with the guards. If so, the royal family may not be able to tolerate the guards.

  Tao Yaoyao is still very satisfied with this result, As long as these people get the punishment they deserve, she will be satisfied!

  Tao Yaoyao told Brother Hei and the others to keep the villa safe. As for Tao Xingxing, Tao Yaoyao didn't plan to take him back for the time being. After all, she had to go to practice in the next week of class, and the practice would take a month.

  Tao Yaoyao has already made up her mind, she doesn't plan to form a team with anyone, she wants to form a team by herself, and won't deal with anyone too much.

  While Tao Yaoyao was staying in her small courtyard and reading some planting knowledge, Xiao Lili took a few girls and started looking for Tao Yaoyao in the freshman dormitory.

  But what Xiao Lili didn't expect was that she didn't find out where Tao Yaoyao was at all.

  Even Wen Ya felt a little strange about this matter, and she didn't know where Tao Yaoyao lived.

  Originally, when Wen Ya was going to wander around Principal Wen's house to see if he could get any news, he Didn't expect that Principal Wen found a lot of things that could be tapped in his own house.

  At this moment, Headmaster Wen turned his back on him directly. He really felt that his majestic headmaster had been tricked   by a little girl to such an extent. He really felt that his life was wasted all these years. is not good, and it's fortunate that she doesn't have any secrets, otherwise, if Wen Ya saw it, what face would she have ?

  "Don't let outsiders come to the house in the future." The headmaster's wife said directly "Okay, I'll tell them .

  " Principal Wen felt that his niece was going too far, but did his brother really not know what his niece had done?

  Tao Yaoyao didn't care much about the things around her. In the evening, she went directly to the cafeteria to eat again. This time, Xiao Lili led someone to block her outside.

  "What serious illness do you have?" Tao Yaoyao Couldn't help frowning when she saw Xiao Lili.

  Xiao Lili said, "You bullied me at noon today. I bullied you back now. What's wrong?" "I   bullied

  you?"

You have misunderstood what bullying is?" Tao Yaoyao frowned, she didn't want to make trouble at school, she originally wanted to keep a low profile.

  However, if someone really wants to bully her, then don't be afraid of her revenge, after all, she likes to take revenge now.

  "Tao Yaoyao, you seduced He Jia, why don't you admit it?"

  Tao Yaoyao was speechless, this woman actually found out her name, "Take care of your illness quickly, I didn't even know about He Jia on the first day of school Who is it, I seduced him, you must be seriously ill like this? "

  The girls who followed Xiao Lili originally followed behind Xiao Lili imposingly, anyway, they followed her for a long time. Xiao Lili always finds trouble with girls, especially pretty ones.

  The little girl in front of her was quite beautiful, and people around Xiao Lili knew that saying that the girl seduced He Jia was just an excuse, the most important thing for Xiao Lili was to be jealous of her beauty.

  At this moment, Xiao Lili stretched out her hand and threw it at Tao Yaoyao. Seeing this, she wanted to slap her, but Tao Yaoyao directly avoided Xiao Lili's attack.

  "I'll warn you once, don't trouble me, or you won't be able to bear my anger at all." Tao Yaoyao really didn't want to argue with her. She didn't want to fight. It's a bit ugly over there, or the headmaster's over there.

  But Xiao Lili obviously didn't take Tao Yaoyao's warning seriously, she waved her hand directly, and several girls forced Tao Yaoyao into a corner step by step.

  Just when Xiao Lili reached out to pull Tao Yaoyao's hair, she didn't expect Tao Yaoyao to grab Xiao Lili's hair directly. What's wrong with this girl? Did she not understand her own words?

  Tao Yaoyao wondered if she didn't express herself Clearly .

  Tao Yaoyao grabbed Xiao Lili's hair. At this moment, the other girls saw that Xiao Lili had been arrested, and immediately rushed towards Tao Yaoyao.

  There is only one Tao Yaoyao, but there are several of them.

  (end of this chapter )

 Chapter 167 Enrollment 5

  How could Tao Yaoyao let these women approach her?

  Tao Yaoyao directly took Xiao Lili's arm and swung it around. In a circle, the women who wanted to get close to Tao Yaoyao were all swept away by Xiao Lili, and then Xiao Lili also flew away. go out.

  Tao Yaoyao curled her lips and said, "If you don't accept it, stand up quickly! I still have time, and we can continue to fight."

  These women want to force her into a corner, and this is a blind spot that cannot be monitored, so I can only blame them It deserves it.

  It is said that she has not fought with people much, but she has fought with zombies in the last days, so beating these women are just a piece of cake.

  After Xiao Lili and the others were thrown down, none of them got up for a long time, especially Xiao Lili, not only her scalp hurts, but her whole body hurts. She was thrown five or six meters away, and she felt her whole body hurt. There are abrasions, and even internal organs may be damaged.

  Xiao Lili really didn't expect Tao Yaoyao to be so powerful. To be honest, she just wanted to vent poisonous gas on Tao Yaoyao, regardless of whether she had anything to do with He Jia or not, but at noon, she made her feel ashamed. Lily had never been wronged like this before, but she didn't expect that Tao Yaoyao would be so stubborn, directly defeating her and the few little sisters she brought with her.

  To be honest, even if someone can stand up now, they are not happy, after all, standing up means being beaten.

  No one wants to be beaten!

  Especially Xiao Lili, who called them here, didn't get up for a long time, and they were all afraid of stepping into her footsteps.

  Xiao Lili was very angry at the moment, she pointed at Tao Yaoyao and said, "Tao Yaoyao, I will not let you go!"

  Tao Yaoyao was a little speechless, now she is discussing with little A, "Can little A Clear their memory? It's very troublesome to be harassed by these people all the time!"

  At this time, a happy voice came over, "Master, leave this matter to me!"

  As soon as the happy voice fell, he appeared directly in front of everyone. Before the girls on the ground had time to react, Kaixin has already cleared their memories of the last day.

  Then Kaixin went back to the space directly, Tao Yaoyao looked at the unconscious girls, and tidied up their lifted skirts, and then walked away in a blissful manner.

  Not long after Tao Yaoyao left, He Jia rushed over with a few people. When he saw a few people lying on the ground, he felt a little strange, but seeing these people fainted, he had to save them. , so He Jia took his younger brothers and sent Xiao Lili and the other girls to the medical room of the college.

  He Jia didn't know who did it, but he knew one thing very well, that is, if Xiao Lili hadn't been looking for trouble, no one would dare to provoke her, so Xiao Lili must be lying there because she teased her first.

  After all, He Jia really knew Xiao Lili's character too well. If he hadn't heard the news that Xiao Lili wanted to teach others a lesson, he wouldn't have rushed over, but he didn't expect Xiao Lili to be beaten instead.

  He Jia sent the person to the medical room, and then left directly.

  Tao Yaoyao has already walked into the cafeteria at this moment, there is a very strange smell in the cafeteria today, this smell is a bit like the smell of ginger, then Tao Yaoyao heard someone say that there is brown sugar ginger water in the cafeteria , It was prepared for girls, she squinted her eyes, there was this smell, she didn't want to eat in the cafeteria, Tao Yaoyao directly took two nutrient solutions and left.

  Although she took it, she may not be able to eat it, after all, she doesn't like nutrient solution.

  Tao Yaoyao walked slowly in the campus, everyone was eating at the moment, but there were really few people in the campus.

  As Tao Yaoyao walked, she came to an artificial lake. There was no one around the lake, and there were no fish in the lake. It was just an empty lake.

  Tao Yaoyao sat directly on the bank. She felt a little hungry, so she took out a pancake and started eating.

  The pancakes made by the chefs were still delicious. Tao Yaoyao finished one in a short time, and she took out the second one, but she couldn't eat the second one after eating half of it. After all, this pancake The material is still very sufficient.

  Tao Yaoyao was holding the pancake in one hand, and was splashing the water with the other. The water here looked very clear. If she didn't know that the water was purified water that had been filtered several times, she would have thought it was mountain spring water. , It was so clear, she could even see the pebbles at the bottom of the water.

  When Tao Yaoyao was admiring the clear water here, suddenly a hand reached out and snatched away the remaining half of the pancake in her hand, and then Tao Yaoyao heard the sound of gobbling it.

  When Tao Yaoyao turned her head, she saw an old man standing beside her, and he had already finished eating the pancake in his hand, and he was looking at her eagerly.

  The old man's clothes are still very smart, but his hair is a bit indescribable, it's fine if he has all white hair, and his appearance is a bit weird.

  "Is there something wrong with the old man?" Tao Yaoyao didn't want to pursue the matter of half a pancake. After all, she couldn't eat any more. If she hadn't been snatched away, she would most likely be thrown into the trash can.

  "Cake!" said the old man looking at Tao Yaoyao.

  Tao Yaoyao felt that the old man must be a little sick, "Didn't you take my leftover cake and eat it?" She didn't plan to take out another one, after all, she didn't know the old man in front of her. She's not the kind to be sympathetic.

  The old man kept looking at Tao Yaoyao, and said aggrievedly, "Pies!" It felt like if Tao Yaoyao didn't hand over the pancakes, it would be a heinous crime.

  However, before Tao Yaoyao could say anything, a student ran over, "Professor, why are you running here? You are not waiting in the laboratory. The kitchen delivered food just now."

  "Meal!" the old man He looked at Tao Yaoyao, what he wanted to eat was the cake he had just snatched from Tao Yaoyao.

  At this moment, the student saw the food scraps at the corner of the old man's mouth, and then looked at Tao Yaoyao, his eyes lit up, but he quickly said, "Primary school girl, I'm sorry! The professor's mind is nothing but experiments. Can't fit other things, did he just grab your food? I'm sorry, he didn't do it on purpose. "

  Tao Yaoyao smiled, "Senior is fine, I ate the leftover half of the food Cake, the professor asked me again, I really don't have any."

  "It's okay, it's okay! The professor didn't bother the junior girl!" The senior's attitude was still very good, and he immediately coaxed the professor back to the laboratory up.

  To be honest, Tao Yaoyao felt a little strange. this state of the professor, can he really do experiments?

  It can't be an experiment, can it?

  Tao Yaoyao quickly shook her head, no matter what this kind of thing is, it has nothing to do with her!

  She can' t think wildly, no matter what, here is the Imperial College, no matter what it does represents the will of the empire, it should be impossible to do something utterly devoid of conscience, right?

  (end of this chapter)

 Chapter 168 Enrollment 6

  Tao Yaoyao looked at the clean artificial lake again. The lake is really very clear, but is this college really that clear, so clean?

  She curled her lips. She came here to study, not to make troubles, so let's leave it alone.   tao

  Yaoyao stood up, and then walked slowly around the road by the lake, the sky was getting dark, and the surrounding street lights were turned on, so she decided to go back to her dormitory.

to leave, the senior hurried over just now, and he called Tao Yaoyao anxiously, "Sister, junior!"

  Tao Yaoyao stood there looking at the senior in front of him, Was it the old professor who had an accident?Or did you come to silence yourself because you saw something you shouldn't see?

  After the senior ran over, he directly bowed to Tao Yaoyao, who was so scared that Tao Yaoyao almost jumped up, "Sister, where did you buy the pancakes you ate just now? Professor, if he doesn't eat, he will eat those pancakes." Plant pancakes."

  "Ah!" Tao Yaoyao didn't want to admit it, she seemed to be thinking too much, "That was made by my family."

  "Ah!" The senior seemed to hear a bolt from the blue, "What should I do, the professor can't If you eat, you will be hungry, and if you are hungry, you will not teach us to do experiments, and today it is finally my turn to take care of the professor..."

  Tao Yaoyao was a little confused, what exactly does this professor teach?

  However, seeing that the senior looked a bit miserable, she directly took out a pancake, "One for five hundred stars, do you want it?" She would not do things That were given for nothing.

  "Yes! Yes! Can I have five? Two thousand five, forget it, or six? Are there six?"   Tao Yaoyao looked at him amusedly, "Do you still want to do it? The first time your sister slandered me for seducing her boyfriend, I ignored her. I didn't expect her to come to trouble me in the evening. This is the academy, isn't it? Xiao family, no one is used to your brothers and sisters bullying people here."

  "Yes!" There were plenty of pancakes. Tao Yaoyao directly took out six pancakes and packed them in a big paper bag thoughtfully. The senior took the pancakes and transferred the money to Tao   Yaoyao's account. Say thank you and run away. didn't expect to make a deal on the first day of coming to the academy. By the way, isn't the five hundred pancakes a bit cheap?

  Forget it...the left and right have been sold.

  Tao Yaoyao happily walked to the dormitory, saying that she actually already had a lot of star coins, but the money came too easily, and now the three thousand star coins were actually bought by her own hands, just like selling medicine It's different again.

  The amount of those transactions was too large, so she didn't have any fun of doing transactions by herself.

  When Tao Yaoyao was about to walk back to the dormitory, she was stopped by some boys. The school uniforms of these boys were golden To be honest, she couldn't tell what department they belonged to.

  "The little girl is pretty, why is she so bad?" The senior who stopped her looked at Tao Yaoyao with disgust, "Tell me, why did you bully my sister?"

  Tao Yaoyao felt a little Disgusted, why did so many people come to her for the first day at school, the joy of selling things just now was ruined, she looked at the boys in front of her a little bit unkindly, "Which one is your sister? Green onion?"

  "My sister..."

  "Boss, she called your sister a green onion!"

  The boy just said who his sister is, and when his younger brother reminded him, he only realized it at this time, and Tao Yaoyao directly scolded her. His sister is an onion!

  "Our boss is Xiao Ran, and his younger sister is Xiao Lili!" Someone answered this sentence for the boy.

  "It's really lingering. I'm only the first day of school today, and I've been troubled by your Xiao family three times. Tell me, what do you really want?" Tao Yaoyao is really bored, there is not a single tree in the college , or she really wants to hang them all upside down, hang them all night, it's so fucking annoying!

  Xiao Ran's younger brothers all looked at Tao Yaoyao with sympathetic eyes. This girl is really unlucky, why is she being pestered by the sister of their boss? Xiao Lili is really difficult to deal with of.

  However, this girl is also very aggressive, and directly beat Xiao Lili to the hospital. Fortunately, the elders of the Xiao family don't know about it yet. The Xiao family's parents are gone.

  The Xiao family can be very protective!

  Tao Yaoyao looked at Xiao Ran, "What are you going to do?" This place is very close to her dormitory, and she wants to go back to rest now.

  Xiao Ran looked at Tao Yaoyao and said, "Now go and apologize to my sister, and take her out of the hospital by the way."

  "You want to fuck!" Tao Yaoyao only felt funny when she heard this, "Stay aside , don't bother me! Next time you bother me, I'll even hit you!"

  Xiao Ran laughed angrily when he heard that, "You're relying on me not to do anything to you, right?"

  Tao Yaoyao snorted coldly , and then turned his wrist, "You can try your hand!" After hitting the small one, the big one came out. 't know if the big one will come out, will the Xiao family come out with an old one?

  This feeling...

  "Primary school girl, you managed to piss me off!" Xiao Ran threw his fist at Tao Yaoyao, but Tao Yaoyao lifted his foot and kicked Xiao Ran away.

  Xiao Ran's little brothers stared straight at her, this schoolgirl is too tough!

  "Boss!" Two younger brothers went to help Xiao Ran, and they found that Xiao Ran was kicked hard by this foot.

  When Tao Yaoyao was talking, a teacher passed by, this was a female teacher, and she saw Tao Yaoyao standing opposite the little girl With so many boys, Xiao Ran has now been helped up by his little brother, and they are still standing on the opposite side of Tao Yaoyao.

  So this female teacher stood directly beside Tao Yaoyao, "What are you doing?

  " Teacher Mo is also very rigid.

  "Little girl, what are they doing?" When Teacher Mo asked Tao Yaoyao, her tone was still very gentle, because she noticed now that this little girl is really cute.

  Tao Yaoyao turned her head to look at Teacher Mo, and she saw kindness in the teacher's eyes, "Mr. Mo, I don't know them. The boy said that I bullied his sister. Today is the first day I enter school. His sister has already found him." You have troubled me twice!"

  Tao Yaoyao was really wronged, and it was really not her looking for trouble.

  Teacher Mo looked at Xiao Ran seriously, "Xiao Ran, is this the case? Don' t you know what kind of virtue your sister Xiao Lili is?"

  Teacher Mo is actually the teacher who taught Xiao Lili. She is really speechless and often bullies people, but she will bully anyone who is beautiful, and there are several girls who have been disfigured, which means that the Xiao family has the power to control the academy. If it were her, She fired Xiao Lili directly, that would be a disaster.

  Xiao Ran naturally knows that his younger sister is not the one who suffers, but that is his Xiao Ran's younger sister. The Xiao family is so protective of the calf. No one can bully his younger sister. The most important thing is that he is also being bullied now.

  (end of this chap

  Chapter 169 Enrollment 7
  "Teacher Mo, no matter what happens to my sister, she is from our Xiao family!" Xiao Ran's attitude was very proud, and he didn't take Teacher Mo seriously in front of him at all.

  His attitude made Tao Yaoyao feel a little speechless. Do all the powerful people here have this attitude?

  The father of the lieutenant general of the Guards that she met earlier was disrespectful because of his son's power at such an age, but now at school, she really felt that enough was enough when she met such a pair of bullying brothers and sisters.

  Teacher Mo laughed directly, "Your Xiao family is considered a high-ranking family in the imperial capital? Are you really not afraid of offending people like this?" To be honest, she is not afraid of the Xiao family, and she can see the girl next to her I'm not afraid of the Xiao family at all.

  "Teacher Mo, it's none of your business, you still don't care about it." Xiao Ran glared at Tao Yaoyao viciously at this moment, "You didn't talk about martial arts just now, you kicked people secretly."

  Tao Yaoyao smiled , "I don't have a hidden kick, I just kick people with a clear kick! If you have the ability, you can come and try again!"

  Teacher Mo looked at Xiao Ran warningly, "Xiao Ran, I am here to watch, if you do something, I'm going to record it." She said while turning on the video recording function of her watch.

  Xiao Ran snorted coldly, "Just record it, how about I just do it first? I'm still afraid that things won't work?" "

  Xiao Ran, you do it first. If you get hurt, you can't blame others." Teacher Mo reminded Looking at him, after all, she just saw Xiao Ran being lifted up from a distance, so she can be sure that this beautiful little girl is very powerful, definitely not the kind who suffers.

  "It's up to you!" Xiao Ran clenched his fist and rushed towards Tao Yaoyao again. Tao Yaoyao kicked him again, but Xiao Ran dodged the kick. With a move, he dodged, intending to turn around and punch Tao Yaoyao again.

  But what he didn't expect was that Tao Yaoyao flew up directly, and then kicked him directly on the chest with a spinning kick, and kicked him about ten meters away.

  Xiao Ran felt that his internal organs had left home, he even felt that two of his ribs were broken, this time it was really a big loss.

  Xiao Ran's two younger brothers hurried over to help him, and the rest stood there staring blankly at Tao Yaoyao. Just now, this elementary school girl flew up and kicked him, right?

  They looked at each other for a while, and they confirmed again that Xiaoxiaomei is really amazing.

  Teacher Mo looked at Tao Yaoyao in astonishment, "Little classmate, you are too good!" She put away the video recording function of her watch, and then directly packaged and sent the short video recorded just now to the school's teacher group , and then sent a separate copy to the principal, after thinking about it, and sent another copy to the students in their class who manage the school forum.

  The impact of this matter must be expanded as soon as possible, and the Xiao family cannot let it be manipulated. It would be bad if they took the opportunity to punish this little classmate!
  Xiao Ran couldn't move right now, and a younger brother who was helping him had already called for an emergency.

  Teacher Mo heard someone calling for an emergency, so she walked up to Xiao Ran, and then touched her, "Two broken ribs, but even if they are broken, you deserve it. I saw with my own eyes that you did it first, and I also recorded this scene, so you Xiao family can't find trouble if you want, it's really embarrassing for a boy to congratulate and lose to a girl!"

  Teacher Mo still didn't forget to sprinkle salt on the wound , Xiao Ran was so angry that his chest hurt.

  The emergency vehicle came quickly, and Xiao Ran was carried directly onto the vehicle. Teacher Mo looked at Tao Yaoyao and said, "Little classmate, you should go back to the dormitory quickly, and stop wandering outside." After speaking, she also got on the emergency vehicle , and then left.

  Two of Xiao Ran's younger brothers followed, and the rest stood in place one by one. Tao Yaoyao walked around them and left without them stopping.

  After all, their bosses have lost, let alone them!
  Tao Yaoyao finally returned to her dormitory safely this time. For some reason, she had a feeling that the Xiao family would come to her for the next thing.

  When Tao Yaoyao returned to the dormitory, Director Qiao called her and asked her what was going on with the Xiao family. After Tao Yaoyao explained it, Director Qiao became angry, and he knew That Wen Ya is a smart guy, he told Tao Yaoyao not to worry, he can take care of this matter.

  Tao Yaoyao smiled. To be honest, she didn't think much of it.

  That night, Tao Yaoyao played with everyone in the space for a while, and then went straight back to the dormitory to sleep. This time she slept comfortably, and at the hospital, as soon as Xiao Ran was admitted, the Xiao family rushed over Well, Xiao Ran's father is the patriarch of the Xiao family, and his children were admitted to the hospital one after another. The patriarch Xiao's face was very gloomy. After all, they were the only ones bullied by the Xiao family, and this was the first time they were being bullied.

  But when Teacher Mo slammed the video on his face, he found that his son couldn't even beat a little girl. Now he didn't like his son, and he even took himself into revenge for his sister. up.

  "Look up for me what is the name of this girl?" Patriarch Xiao ordered directly, but soon, he got a message that he could find nothing except the name Tao Yaoyao. Patriarch Xiao I'm a little dumbfounded, so I can only find this?
  Why can I only find this?
  Soon, he saw with his own eyes that Tao Yaoyao's information was encrypted by the mastermind. You must know that this kind of situation is not very common. Who is this Tao Yaoyao, and the mastermind encrypted it?
  Patriarch Xiao's curiosity prevailed over everything now, and the matter of revenge was thrown aside by him. He decided to meet this Tao Yaoyao. He wanted to see what was different about this girl, so that the mastermind would encrypt it. ?

  Tao Yaoyao had no idea that she had attracted the attention of the head of the Xiao family.

  The next morning, she got up early, and after washing up, she went to school directly with a bag of milk in her mouth. The milk was still sealed in her store, without any logo, and it was a standard three-no product.

  Tao Yaoyao walked towards their classroom, saying that if she didn't have a location, she might not be able to find her own classroom.

  When Tao Yaoyao entered the classroom, many students had already come in. There were boys and girls in the class. Everyone was in small groups, and they seemed to be familiar people.

  As soon as Tao Yaoyao came in, many people saw her, especially some boys stared at her. There is such a petite, cute, beautiful and charming little girl in their class?
  Although everyone was peeping at her quietly, no one disturbed her.

  Tao Yaoyao directly found an unoccupied seat and sat down. As soon as she sat down, a girl next to her came over, "Classmate, you are not Lie Yanxing, right? Have you never seen you before?" Tao

  Yaoyao Nodded, "Well, I came from a remote planet."

  Although it didn't take long for the Green Star to reach the Flame Star, it was because of the wormhole. Strictly speaking, it was really remote there. Planet, she is not a liar.

  (end of t  Chapter 170 Chief 1
  Tao Yaoyao didn't come wearing a school uniform today. Since she knew that the color of the chief's school uniform was different, she naturally didn't want to cause trouble. But fortunately, there didn't seem to be any strict requirements today, and most of the classmates didn't. wear uniform.

  Regarding her answer to the remote planet, she talked to Noah, and she asked Noah to help her hide her green star identity.

  Noah said at the time, "Don't worry, little ancestor, now no one can look up your information, at most they can see your name, so you can make up whatever you want and lie to your heart's content, no one can expose your lies! "

  Tao Yaoyao was really speechless, "I asked you to hide my news, not to deceive people, but because I am afraid that people will go to Green Star to make trouble." "The

  little ancestor is right!" Noah quickly followed her and said, I'm afraid she will get angry.

  Speaking of which, Tao Yaoyao already knew from the first day she sent her younger brother to school that after she came to Blazing Star, she would definitely not be as stable as she was in Green Star before. Even if she wanted to be safe, the people around her It won't keep her safe either.

  More importantly, with her current appearance, no one on this planet would allow her to settle down.

  Tao Yaoyao checked some information, and in the entire interstellar world, more than half of the men like petite and cute girls.

  Tao Yaoyao was a little speechless, most of the girls in StarCraft were over 1.75 meters tall, and someone like her who just reached 1.6 meters was really petite.

  "My name is Lilia, Blazing Star, what's your name?" The girl next to her saw Tao Yaoyao the first time she saw her and thought she was so beautiful and cute, just like a doll, she just wanted to sit beside her quietly Quietly looked at her.

  "My name is Tao Yaoyao!" Tao Yaoyao only answered one answer, and she didn't want to say the name of Green Star right now.

  Lilia was very talkative, and Tao Yaoyao had already got to know all the classmates in the classroom without waiting for five minutes. They were all fresh graduates, and it was not easy to be admitted to Imperial College.

  Tao Yaoyao had some understanding of the students in the entire classroom, and Lilia continued, "Your name is very similar to Tao Lele's name. She didn't get admitted to Imperial College, but a rogue student nearby. In the academy, speaking of which, she had been flaunting that she was the heir of a planet before, but unexpectedly, she was finally kicked out of the ranks of heirs. I think she deserved it, but she was her older sister. Yes, I heard that every year when she celebrates someone's birthday, she sends a housekeeper over there to yell at her." "

  Speaking of which, we people don't look down on her at all, but there are also a group of licking dogs around her who want to take advantage of her. , I guess they all regret it now!" Lili felt it was funny, especially that Tao Lele, who made the whole world know about the shadowless thing, but now he is fine, and he is ashamed to go to grandma's house.

  By the way, her mother is still a mistress, so I don't know what is there to show off?
  Tao Yaoyao didn't say anything, she was Tao Lele's sister's matter, so it's better not to let people know, she didn't want to have anything to do with that family.

  The two of them were talking here, and Lilia didn't wear a school uniform today, so she couldn't help complaining, "The color of our school uniform is so ugly, it turned out to be green. I don't want to wear it anyway. Who is the chief, only the chief can wear red."

  Lilia is so envious!
  Tao Yaoyao thought of the horrible thing about appointing the chief, and she didn't know what troubles it would cause!
  At this time, the bell for class rang, but the feeling of the bell was very strange. When it rang, Tao Yaoyao felt that her heart seemed to calm down, and the bell had a soothing effect.

  The instructor of their class walked in quickly. The instructor was a man named Mu. He looked about forty years old, but in StarCraft, he couldn't tell his actual age. Although he looked forty years old, how about his specific age? You have to go up to sixty.

  Instructor Mu clicked on his name and found that two students hadn't arrived, so he looked directly at Tao Yaoyao, "Tao Yaoyao is the head of our planting department, I'm going to investigate why those two students didn't show up , you temporarily monitor the order in the class, don't make noise, understand?"

  Don't make noise, that's the rest of the random arrangement.

  Tao Yaoyao knew in her heart that Director Qiao must have told their instructors about her details, otherwise the instructors would not have asked her to come out on purpose. This is to let her find a way to frighten these students, and then suppress everyone's objections by the way. !

  Tao Yaoyao thought with her toes and knew that this must be Director Qiao's idea.

  Lilia's eyes widened, "Yaoyao, so you are the chief! Why don't you wear the red school uniform, how beautiful the red school uniform is!"

  Tao Yaoyao smiled, and then walked directly to the podium.

  When she stood on the podium, all the classmates in the class were staring at her now. There were a total of 80 students in their class, and two of them didn't show up. There are now a total of 78 students in the class.

  "The instructor is leaving for the time being. Although we can't be noisy for the time being, I think everyone should be interested in plants."

  Tao Yaoyao directly took out a flower pot, then took out a seed, and buried it in the soil inside.

  At this time, a voice came from the audience, "Spearing mysteries, who knows how to plant seeds, let them germinate if you have the ability!"

  Tao Yaoyao laughed, "Students who are speaking, please stand up!"

  The one who spoke was a girl , she was actually a little jealous of Tao Yaoyao's beauty, but when Lilia was talking to her earlier, she heard that this girl came from a remote planet, so she didn't have to worry about offending her, so she stood there nonchalantly. Get up, "I said it. I just have doubts about you. Why are you the chief? We didn't conduct any tests at all, and you were directly appointed as the chief. What's the inside story?" Her words made

  everyone The eyes of the students in the class became a little complicated.

  Tao Yaoyao smiled, "Okay, I'll let you see it!" Director Qiao believed in her so much, she can't embarrass him too much, can she?
  Planting Academy is all in green school uniforms and green hats, thinking about it makes her feel a little uncomfortable. She has to keep this chief position, because she doesn't want to wear green tops and green hats!

  Tao Yaoyao waved her hand directly, and then the students saw the seeds in the flower pots germinate instantly, and grew very fast, and instantly grew into a long vine, which flew directly to the questioning girl, and then wrapped her around Get up and hang upside down on the ceiling of the classroom.

  The girls couldn't help screaming, Tao Yaoyao added a mental barrier to the classroom to prevent the sound from coming out.

  "I just have the ability to be arrogant, this classmate, do you think I am qualified now?" Tao Yaoyao saw panic in the woman's eyes, and then she saw other students, and then she found that most of the The classmates looked wildly at her.

  "Tao Yaoyao, you are amazing. It turns out that our wood department can still fight like this. It's so cool!" Lilia excitedly ran to the side of the hanging girl, her eyes were a bit malicious.

  (end of this chapter)

backgroundfontfont size

Cop

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.4K 423 17
After sacrificing himself to allow his homeworld to breathe life once again, Optimus Prime wakes up on Earth, but not the one he's come to know. And...
145K 6.2K 25
wherein young sunoo, an ordinary son of a scientists, found six imprisoned vampires at his parents' laboratory. "who are you? why are you all..... ...
70.6K 1.1K 190
Author:Peach blossoms for wine 13 Category: Danmei Zombies are rampant, and Ye Qingrang relies on a broken jade sachet and wood powers to move fo...
17.7K 269 25
Author: eat that glutinous glutinous rice balls Category: Science Fiction Space Novel Link : https://www.69shu.com/txt/40795.htm 🚨Be aware before st...