Soulmates (amourshipping!!)

By vliyzz

"Two souls with but a single thought, two hearts that beat as one." -Friedrich Halm >*・──── Serena Yvonne ha... More

A/N
Prologue
Ch. 1
Ch.2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 7
Ch.8
Ch. 9

Ch 6

306 16 6
By vliyzz

"It's always been yours, I cannot find another this heart will beat for."

— S.L. Gray

≡*.-・->

"Serena!"

I brought my attention away from the book in my hand, placed it back on the shelf I found it on and stared at the bluenette to the right of me.

"He's not here!" Dawn whisper-yells. She peeks through all the shelves and tiptoes to take a glimpse of the top one.

"Is he in the kids' section? That's where you found him last time,"

"I checked there too," Dawn says, turning to me. "Fact is, I checked everywhere,"

"I doubt it," I say in a playful tune, shrugging. The bluenette dramatically gasps before, playfully, giving a scoff

"You? You doubt me?!" Dawn points to herself. "I know this library so well, I could basically walk around blindfolded. No struggle AT ALL,"

I hold in a laugh while pointing toward the entryway of the library. There stood a mahogany-haired man on his phone, holding a drink from- what I assume- the poke cafe next door. The automatic glass doors closed behind him. I look back at Dawn, her eyes widened and her mouth agape.

"I never meant that he was inside the library," I mischievously winked. "Mahogany hair, black eyes to 'die for'? Looks like he's the guy you've been waiting for,"

Dawn's face remained unchanged as she looked back at me. "You should thank him and his handsome face that I'm not plotting your downfall for teasing me just now,"

I could barely back my laugh this time, finally letting a giggle escape from my lips, not even looking at Dawn's face knowing I'll laugh even harder. I grabbed Dawn by the hand, walked out of the bay we were in, and went toward the nonfiction section.

"Do you want Gary to see you in the adult section?" I gesture towards the sign on the side of the wooden shelf we were just next to. "He already saw you reading children's books, imagine the shock on his face if he found out you were reading something so clearly...different," I smiled, holding up a book that had a very very suggestive title and cover.

"Do you want to sabotage my chances of a very happy life?" Dawn whisper-yells, snatching the book from my hand and placing it on a nearby shelf.

We looked at the mahogany-haired boy from where we were as he took a sip from his drink and, finally, looked up from his phone.

"Do you wanna talk to him?" I gently nudged Dawn who was leaning against one of the shelves.

"Mhm," She nods. "WISH ME LUCK!"

A few people look back at us from their seats from the sudden yell. One person even gave us the dirtiest look I've ever seen, it could rival against Leaf's.

"I mean– wish me luck!" Dawn whispers.

I lightly push her back as she walks toward the guy. She almost reaches him until he suddenly brings the phone towards his ear, turning back and exiting the library doors. Dawn, confused, looks back at me, giving me a look that yells 'what the hell?'

I walk towards her, the both of us looking at the glass doors and seeing him walking towards a crosswalk.

"Destiny really has it out for me. Is this a sign telling me that: we're not fated together?" Dawn says through a sarcastic laugh, slouching her shoulders.

"Don't think too much about it, I'm a hundred percent sure he didn't see you," I say. "Actually, maybe like, 99 percent sure,"

Dawn suddenly fixes her posture. "Forget fate, I'm making my own destiny. Plus, my horoscope told me that today was my lucky day,"

I follow Dawn as she walks out the doors, tailing the boy she's been talking about all morning. We cross the crosswalk while I'm trying to catch up with Dawn in any way possible.

When she has her eyes set on something, she is not letting it go. She used to be obsessed with this one pokemon that whenever merch was announced to come out, she would spend all-nighters to get it. Her mom had to call me so I could convince her to go get some sleep.

"Maybe we shouldn't follow him. What if he's meeting up with someone?" I try to convince Dawn as we turn a corner.

"Exactly! What if he is? What if he's meeting up with a girl?"

"Maybe you should ask instead of following him,"

"We're already this far though–" Dawn abruptly stops in her tracks. I follow her gaze, seeing Dawn's future husband in front of a convenience store, his back facing us, looking like he's talking to someone of similar height as he was.

"He really is meeting up with someone," I finally muttered.

"That ain't no girl though," Dawn smiles, dragging me by the hand to where she stood. "The guy he's talking to is kinda hot,"

I get a better view of the scene in front of me, seeing the raven-haired boy and a familiar smile that was engraved in my mind since who knows how many days ago. My eyes widen when I finally realize what I'm seeing: The love of Dawn's life talking to Ash.

Why Is it that I 'm seeing Ash everywhere I go?

"Mmmm, not my type though," Dawn says, hands on her hips.

"Dawn, we should maybe uh- go," I nervously giggle, taking hold of her hand and trying to pull her away from the trance she was in.

"What are they talking about? Their faces are so smiley," Dawn mutters, suddenly dragging me closer to them. "Let's go talk to them,"

"All of a sudden?" I try to let my hands out of her grasp. "I thought you didn't want to talk–"

"And I thought you wanted me to," Dawn smiles at me.

"What are you going to say anyways?" I sigh, giving up and letting her drag me.

"I'm gonna ask for his name, maybe his number?"

"Wait, you guys don't know each other's names yet?" I say, eyebrows raising.

"Not yet,"

Being five feet directly behind them, we take a seat on one of the tables beside them. It was a table with only one seat on each side, but it had an umbrella on it. Dawn sat down first, her back facing the two boys while I took the remaining seat, praying that they wouldn't look back. We stick out more obviously, but at least we can hear better. Kind of.

"You're obsessed with caffeine, Gary," Ash tells Gary(?), pointing to the drink that he was sipping.

"You shouldn't have fed my addiction then, Ashy boy. Partly your doing for buying me a $100 gift card on valentines day," Gary retorts back.

"Valentine's Day?!" Dawn whispers, eyes widened.

"Shh," I shush her, bringing my index to my mouth and making a "shush" gesture. There's no way I'm about to get caught.

"Let's go talk to them," Dawn starts to get up. I leap out of my seat, pushing her back down to hers. The two guys looked in our direction while Dawn was looking at me as if I was being possessed by some mammoth.

"You should go first, I'll just sit here," I smile, averting my eyes.

"Hmmm," Dawn narrows her eyes at me as if she was trying to find out what was wrong with me. She looks back at the guys, who were now back to their conversation, and back at me. A slow smile makes its way onto her lips. "You like the black-haired dude don't ya?"

I could feel my face getting warm the second the words escaped from her mouth, "Dawn!"

"Hey!" Dawn yells at the guys, walking away from her seat. They look in our direction, their eyes on the bluenette waving at them. Their once smiley faces were now replaced with confused ones, except Gary's.

"It's you," Gary says the moment his eyes set on Dawn.

"Dawn. Dawn Berlitz," Dawn smiles at the two of them.

"Are you two friends?" Ash asks.

Gary smirks at his raven-haired friend before facing back at Dawn, changing the subject, "Why are you here?"

"To see you," Dawn replies, nonchalantly, earning a 'hmm' from Gary. Ash chokes on the drink he was sipping, snapping his head towards Dawn.

"Just kidding! I came here with my best friend who coincidentally thinks that," Dawn pauses, pointing at Ash. "You are hot,"

I'm going to strangle her when we get back.

"Oh?" Gary grins, looking at Ash.

"Me?" Ash asks, confused.

"Mhm, her name is Sere–"

I covered her mouth with my right hand and quickly dragged her away with my left before she could finish that sentence, all the while trying to cover my face.

We run until we're out of their sight, I finally let go of Dawn.

"They definitely saw you," Dawn finally says, leaning on the brick wall behind her. "Maybe not that Ash guy though, he seems pretty dense."

≡*.-・->

A/N: short chapter but I managed to get one out :)

sorry for the super long update, next chapter is for sure going to be longer!

also, ASH FINALLY BECAME CHAMPION? AAAAAAA

anyways, smile and have a great day B)

-vliyzz

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.3K 737 16
Serena starts her early new year at Pokemon High, where all dreams are made. For Serena, being a Pokemon Performer is what she has dreamed since she...
14K 587 14
Ash Ketchum lies on his deathbed. Although he has had a wonderful life, he can't help but feel like he has left somethings unaccomplished. Ash has so...
4.8K 163 36
A Special relationship between a Girl and a Boy. An Intelligent and Talented Girl falls in love before she could know. But she is afraid of the outc...
30.8K 1.2K 51
Do you believe in fate? Serena doesn't. But what the fate does with her, she cannot believe. What happens when the cold, perfect male god of the univ...