Promise We'll Meet Again? [Mu...

By reimxi

{MY FIRST TIME WRITING A STORY. oh and this is two years before tanjiro's trial} a little girl, who is only 1... More

~Information about Y/N / Other Information~
~Chapter 1~ [A New Pillar?]
~Chapter 2~ [Tanjiro's Trial]
~Breathing Information~
~Chapter 3~ [The Mission]
~Chapter 5~ [Set-Up for the Sports Festival]
~Chapter 6~ [Truth or Dare]
~Chapter 7~ [Feelings?]
~Chapter 8~ [The Sports Festival]
~Slight Spoilers for my next 2 books with 1 spoiler of this story~
~Chapter 9~ [Treatment]
~Chapter 10~ [Fighting Again]
~Chapter 11~ [Golems]
~Chapter 12~ [Last Day]
~Chapter 13~ [Festival Date?]
~Chapter 14~ [Duo Troublemakers]
~Chapter 15~ [UPPERMOONS!?]
~Chapter 16~ [Helping in the Butterfly Estate]
~Chapter 17~ [Accidental Confession]
~Chapter 18~ [Training Arc]
~Chapter 19~ [..Uppermoon 1!?]
~Chapter 20~ [Promise..?]

~Chapter 4~ [Meeting New People]

1.9K 31 141
By reimxi

Muichiro's POV;

--------------------------

I was cloud gazing with N/n-Chan when this ugly broccoli poop looking that was whiter than paper walked up to us "Hey uh I have never seen you guys before are you new?" the ugly broccoli poop who was also whiter than paper had asked.

I was abut to say 'well no duh we're new if you had never seen us you idiot, geez how can someone be as dumb as you?' but I knew that would probably either erupt into chaos or a fight and N/N-Chan would not want to have it more louder than it already is.

So I chose not to say that and instead I just ignored him and so did N/N-Chan which left him shocked and sad we continued to cloud gaze and a little bit later some white looking girl with big-ish pink eyes yelled out a name "Oh hey Deku!"  and the broccoli turned around.

So his name is Deku? eh I will forget anyways so it doesn't matter. "Oh hey Ururaka!" he said back and I wanted to talk with N/N-Chan so I whispered to her "N/N-Chan I'm bored" and that got the conversation going with us whispering back and forth so that no one could hear us.

We were whispering to each other when that ugly while broccoli screamed which pissed me off and N/N-Chan off because we both hated loud noises and I got even more mad that they annoyed her.

Y/n's POV;

-------------------------

Me and Mui were whispering to each other as we didn't want anyone to hear us until we heard that broccoli haired who was named Deku yell out loud "WAIT HUH THEY DEFEATED A VILLAIN WITHOUT A QUIRK AND THEY ARE ONLY 14 AND 13 THEY'RE YOUNGER THAN ALL OF US!?"

I got very pissed on how loud he was and got even more mad knowing that Mui is now upset because of the loud noises and everyone went silent hearing that "OI, OI EXTRA WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT!?" some boy who can't even fix their hair properly, yelled "They both defeated a villain we don't know which though.." 

Deku pointed to us, just great.. Everyone was shocked hearing us, people without any quirks and who were young had defeated a villain "Oi, shut your damn mouth you both talk to loud." I then glared at both of them which sent shivers down their spine.

Just then a teacher walked in his name was Aizawa I think.. I don't remember as I didn't pay attention much, but I also just realized, when did he leave the classroom? Ehh, whatever.

"You guys answer that paper on your sheet then you can do whatever you want" after he said that he fell asleep, wow.

..Okay what type of easy questions are these? "what does tsuki ga kirei, desu ne? {the moon is lovely, isn't it?} mean" it literally means 'I love you' but some people get this question wrong because they either rush or just don't know in general.

And the rest of the questions are literally "What is your quirk" "how great are you on defense" "how great are you on offence" "are you ready for the sports festival" wait.. HUH FESTIVAL!? I do not want to partake in that. Well, whatever, I guess I'll just start then go talk with Mui.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

What you wrote -

Name: Y/n Iguro

Tsuki ga kirei, desu ne? means 'I love you'.

I do not have a quirk.

I don't have an answer.

No.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Hm, seems good enough as I turned it in I walked back to my desk and tapped on Mui because he forgot to turn in his paper I sighed then I just grabbed his paper to turn it in for him and I looked at his answers.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

What Muichiro wrote -

Name: Muichiro Tokito

Tuski ga kirei, desu ne? I forgot.

I don't think I have a quirk.

I don't know.

I don't know.

No I am not.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Of course he forgot most of it, but that's okay as I don't think the teacher would care after I went back to my desk Mui was FINALLY out of his daze and as soon as I sat down the next thing I knew this half red, half white haired had walked up to us.

"I'm Shoto Todoroki, my quirk is Fire and Ice. I heard you have no quirk but managed to beat a villain I wanna know how you did it." he looked directly at us and then another person who doesn't know how to fix his damn hair right walked up to us too.

Oh great why are people coming over. "Oi, oi I'm Katsuki Bakugo, my quirk is explosions. aren't you quirkless like that extra?" he points to Deku then continues to speak, god why cant they shut up? "How the f*ck did you beat a villain without a quirk? Whatever that doesn't matter."

We just ignored them "Oi, oi extra's thinking that you're superior just because you beat a villain. HUH!?" he yelled "No, I don't think I'm superior at all I just think it's a waste of time trying to talk to you." I said slightly annoyed but not really.

"DON'T LIE TO ME YOU DA-" he was cut off by someone who was clearly pissed "why are you still continuing she literally said she doesn't think so. And what reasons would we have to think that we're superior than you all? We just don't wanna talk to you that's simple but judging by how you are acting you clearly are idiotic and you don't get the hints, go find your brain and braincells if you even have any that is."

Mui was the one who had said all of that which I snickered but both Todoroki and Bakugo spoke at the same time "We can beat you guys." they said it in such a cocky tone so I decided to spin back.

But Mui had the same idea in mind apparently and we both said it in sync. "Hm, train for a few years then you can try to beat us." everyone was shocked not expecting that answer as they had all been listening to the conversation

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Taisho Secret

-----------------------------------

1-B and Aizawa {he was pretending to sleep} were listening in the conversation but Y/n and Muichiro knew just didn't care and after 1-B found out they asked their teacher to meet / see the new students which the teacher did.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.2K 400 23
Y/N, a girl who was orphaned at 6 and orphaned a second time after her adopted siblings were massacred by a demon. She was raised by Gyomei Himejima...
60K 1.3K 69
Asami Kaneko was saved by the Love Hashira, Mitsuri Kanroji, when a demon attacked her home and, much like many people in this demon ridden world, he...
1.2M 37.4K 38
The mist pillar,Muichiro Tokito have a sister.Tokito Y/N,the tsuguko of Muichiro. A certain mission that make her teleport into future.What will happ...
1.8K 68 12
Mayumi Takahashi (OC) becomes a Tsugoku and grows into a relationship with her mentor, Obanai Iguro. Unfortunately, over time he grows to have feelin...