ScarWidow/Wandnata one shots

By Romaximoff_Lover

Just stories of our beloved Wanda and Natasha I don't own any of these characters but this is my original wor... More

[♦️Heated Arguments]
[♦️She's Gone]
[♦️Grieving ]
[♦️Too Much]
[♦️Perfect Family Not So Perfect]
[♦️Perfect Family Not So Perfect Pt 2]
[♦️Snowpiercer]
[♦️Ms Maximoff]
[♦️Tony's Mission]
[♦️Pathetic]
[♦️Moving Out]
[♦️Moving Out Part 2]
[♦️Ultron's Back Pt 1]
[♦️Ultron's back Pt 2]
[♦️Ultron's Back Pt 3]
[♦️Ultron's back Pt4]
[♦️In the red room]
[♦️Bringing Her Back]
[♦️The Fight With Bruce]
[♦️The Enhanced And Her Brother]
[♦️The Enhanced And Her Brother Pt 2]
[♦️The Scarlet Witch's wife]
[♦️Avengers group chat]
[♦️Called To The Devil]
[♦️Wanda Is Sick]
[♦we'll meet again]
[♦️Wanda is sick/ alt ending]
[♦️4th of July]
[♦️High school AU]
UPCOMING PROJECTS
[♦️Whispers of the heart]
[♦️A promise of forever ]

[♦️Widows Fight]

821 27 0
By Romaximoff_Lover

POV: Nat and Yelena fight after taking down the red room together.

>>>

"Why?" Yelena asked her sister, her voice dripping with anger and frustration. Even though she had asked Natasha the same question multiple times, she knew the answer would still remain the same. The coldness in Natasha's voice and her stare was always the same.

Natasha crooked her brow in annoyance at her sister with an eye roll.

"Because I'm your older sister. That's why!" Natasha yelled back.

Yelena scoffed.

"So what?" She challenged angrily, pushing her sister even more.

Wanda watched the hostile interaction, unsure of what to say to calm the two sisters down. The two Russians have been at each other's throat since meeting again in Budapest.

Natasha was getting progressively angrier with her sister. Her jaw was clenched with her nose flared up as she breathed in more air.

"Don't you yell at me, Yelena!" Natasha angrily ordered at her sister. She watched her sister cross her arms over her chest with a huff.

"I'll yell at you all I want! You've been yelling at me since you came to Budapest!" Yelena opted to retaliate.

"I'm not going with you to your precious avengers or whatever the hell you think is going to happen. You didn't want to come and help me in the first place!" Yelena said not changing her mind. If Natasha thought she was about to go out there and play hero - live under her shadow yet again then she was sorely mistaken. She wasn't moving and that was final.

"You are coming with me to meet the team and you're going to like it!" Natasha practically growled out the order.

Yelena took a step back as she stared at her sister with tears threatening to spill from her eyes. Natasha's features hardened. Her face lacking of any emotion.

"God, I hate you!" Yelena said before she could stop herself.

"Lena-" Wanda tried to step in.

"I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I wish you'd never come here! I wish I'd never sent you that damn antidote!" Yelena yelled, letting the words flow right out of her mouth.

"Lena!" Wanda tried to clam her down, to make her stop. The hurt in Natasha's eyes was undeniable. Never had she thought she would hear those words from her own sister. Her gaze hardened as she stared at her sister but the words that came out of her mouth were words she will regret saying till she sees the grave.

"I hate you right back, you little shit! You and Dreykov took my whole life from me and you couldn't just leave me alone when I was trying my hardest to get it back!" Natasha yelled at her sister. Yelena and Wanda's faces held utter shock at Natasha's outburst.

"Natasha, that's enough!" Wanda finally spoke up, disappointed at her girlfriend's behavior.

The soft sniffing that came from her sister completely broke Natasha's heart. She didn't want to argue with her sister, she never meant to in the first place. Before she could say anything, Yelena stood up with her vodka bottle clutched close to her chest as she left the safe house living room.

"Lena-" Natasha calmly called out to her sister but Yelena shook her head and kept walking.

"No."

"Lena, please-" Natasha desperately pleaded after her sister.

"No." Was the only response she received before slamming the bedroom door.

"I'm sorry, I didn't -"

Wanda held her hand up, silencing her girlfriend. The disappointed look on Wanda's face did not go unnoticed by Natasha. Wanda shook her head as she followed Yelena.

She let herself in and saw Yelena sitting on the bedroom floor, the vodka bottle in the air as she drank from it.

"You know I came in here because I didn't want to talk." Yelena stated dryly.

"I know." Wanda replied, her voice and response carrying a soft tone to it. Yelena shook her head as she continued to drink from the vodka bottle, never flinching, never squirming as she continued to lose herself in the bitter taste of the liquid, distracting herself from the whole situation.

The two of them continued to sit in silence.

"I'm a victim too, you know." Yelena mumbled quietly, her voice almost cracking from swallowing the lump in the back of her throat.

"What?" Wanda asked confused, her body turning to Yelena giving her full attention.

"I'm a victim too, just like her! They picked and prodded with my brain! I was barely conscious and if I was - I didn't know which part of me was. I'm still not sure. I did horrible things under Dreykov's control and I was all alone. My parents? To them I was the job - the boring chore they didn't want to do. The best part of my childhood and possibly life was fake and nobody bothered to tell me!"

"Lena - "

Yelena angrily wiped some of her fallen tears away and took a large sip from her Vodka bottle again.

"I mean she got out, continued to live her life. She was the one little girls looked up to and called their hero but me? She was - I was a victim too." Yelena whispered that last part, hugging her knees close to her chest as free tears fell from her eyes.

Wanda moved to sit on the floor then pulled Yelena into a comforting hug. She didn't say anything - she just let her cry on her shoulder. Even if she was to say anything - she doubted there was anything she could do or say to make this whole situation better. She never realized that under Yelena's playful yet cold exterior, a bundle of complex, mixed emotions existed. The only thing she could possibly do now for the young assassin is just simply be there for her - take in her reality and be there for her.

Natasha lightly placed her head against the bedroom door as she listened to her sister - Everything she said, how she cried.

This is when she realized she had fucked up.

The truth really was she knew Yelena has a big heart. She loved her family more than anything - she still does. Being handed over to The Red Room and being stripped away from her sister was the hardest thing she ever had to go through. She should know - she had to as well and maybe abandoning her sister as a way of dealing with everything was not the right way to handle things.

She had to fix this. She had to fix things with her sister.

She quietly moved away from the bedroom door, grabbing her jacket on her way out the front door.

>>>

"If you're here to yell at me -"

Natasha shook her head as she inhaled the cold, crisp Russian air, gathering her chaotic thoughts. Her thick boots pierced through the hard snow as she moved to sit next to her sister.

"What do you want then?" Asked Yelena, her eyes glued on the snow below her feet.

"To apologize." Natasha replied.

The bitter laugh that escaped Yelena came as a surprise - even to her.

"Apologize for what exactly?"

"For everything. For leaving you behind, for the way I've been treating you, for everything I said." Natasha said.

"Look," Natasha sighed, "The Red Room worked closely with Hydra. I was worried that once they find out it is destroyed, they'll come after us or the other widows. I wanted you to come West with me because then I can protect you - the team can protect you too and before you say it, I know you are more than capable of doing that yourself. " Natasha quickly added.

"I just wanted to make sure you're safe because I'll be damned if you get taken away from me again. I found out that my family wasn't real just like you and my whole world came crumbling down. It hurt so much because it was real to me too - until the very last second. You were my sister and they were my parents. You don't have to move with me, I totally get that you want to go do your own thing. Just stay safe and stay in touch."

Yelena sighed.

"I don't hate you, Nat." Yelena mumbled, "I don't hate you and I don't blame you for anything. I was just hurt.

"It's alright, Lena. You go do what you have to do, alright." Natasha said.

Her sister looked at her with a gentle smile.

Their time spent in the safe house came to an end as Clint arrived to pick Natasha and Wanda up in the quinjet. They were all gathered around the jet, getting ready to leave.

"Alright, since I know you love it so much take the jacket." Yelena said as she took off her jacket with the many pockets.

"Shucks, Lena."

Natasha took Yelena's jacket and wore it - thrilled to have the jacket hugging her body tight.

Yelena turned to Wanda to say goodbye to her.

"Thanks for helping Nat and I with The Red Room." Yelena said. Wanda smiles at the young blonde.

"Of course, Lena. I'm glad I could help." Wanda replied.

Natasha walked by, loading the last of their bags. Yelena gazed at her sister with a gentle smile.

"Take care of her for me, will you?" She asked of Wanda.

"Of course, I will." Wanda replied. She didn't need to be asked. Of course she'd take care of her fiancé.

Till the end.

>>>
A unedited tik tok inspired Pov for yall♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

473K 15.2K 55
As obvious as this may be, I do not own anything Marvel related
1.4K 14 17
Presenting 'Magic' The Avengers 2012 fanfiction. I DO NOT OWN "THE AVENGERS" specially the movie, the characters, e.t.c
510 14 18
I don't own Marvel characters, I only own my OC and storyline.
116K 3.7K 68
Some short stories about Natasha Romanoff and Wanda Maximoff. I do not own any of these characters. Private message me for any suggestions or reques...