STARS IN THE NIGHT SKY (Model...

By imgeminibeauty

MODEL SERIES #2 In Cold's life, there is no life and light, and the only thing on his mind is that he is not... More

PROLOGUE
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
38
39
40

37

164 8 3
By imgeminibeauty

"Seriously?!" hindi makapaniwala si Andrea sa sinabi ko. "You want her to sleep for what?! One week?!"

I massage the bridge of my nose, "Just inject her that," I point the thing she's holding. "Just try to make it look like it's a dream. I don't want her to live in fear, besides, bakasyon niyo na at alam ko namang hindi mo siya pababayaan diba?"

Tinitigan niya muna ako bago mag salita. "And where did you get this?!" Nilapit niya sa akin ang hawak niyang gamot.

It will make a people sleep for straight a week and it can immediately heal the pain and bruises a person got from something dangerous. Pero hindi gagana yan sa taong nag aagaw buhay.

"I made those," i said. Even though my scheds were hectic i still find time to learn how to do an antidote, meds and any related to science.

"Ha?"

"No futher questions. By the way, if she ask for the date and time don't worry hindi naman siya mahilig tumingin ng dates and about her clothes alam ko namang magagawan mo ng paraan,"

She didn't talk. She's just staring at me.

"Okay,"

I nod before i went out of her room. I have to deal with something.

I went to her school to talk to the guards and tell them that no matter what happens, he should not say that he saw Samantha. I made a way for them to agree. The counterpart is just money.
I also get rid of the CCTV's. I need to fix what happened tonight so that everything seems like a dream to her because I don't want her to be traumatized and be like Andrea who was terrified. My bosses talked to me about what happened and had a nasty argument.
They warned me about my actions and the rules of the world I entered.
"You already know that you can't be in love to someone. So, you should stay away from that girl."
My ears perked up when I heard it. That girl? She is not just THAT GIRL.
"As much as possible we don't want to heard anything relating to that girl. You will bring disaster to her life and you will be punished for breaking the rules. You committed in our organizations that you will die and protect the people and not let them die because of your nonsense actions."
I calmly inhale to calm myself that. No. You can't blame them, Cold, because they are right. It's not just me who will be put in danger but also Samantha.

I nodded. "I know. I won't be reckless of my actions again."

It's hard. It's hard to avoid her. Everytime I was on stage she's in the crowd. Everytime I'm on live she's there watching and commenting of how much she is proud of me especially when our boss just decided that we have to perform abroad. He did not consult us, he just decides it by himself and we can't do anything because it's already settled.

The concert there was successful not until...

"So you are the Ace Bander," said by the man in the center. They were 5 people infront of us.

"Derrick," 

"Oh! I didn't expect na you would be the manager of them," then the Derrick pointed at us. "Sabagay ano pa bang maasahan namin? You like to support but when they already on top iiwan mo,"

"Derrick,"

"Don't stop him, Aiden!"

"You know that it's our dream to be on top! Pero hindi mo kami hinahayaang makuha ang bagay na maging sikat kami!'

"Don't talk to her like that," Zeus's cold voice warned the Derrick.

"Ikaw wag kang sasabat ha? Amin amin ito,"

"I don't give fucking fuck about your business and what happened in the past. But you shouldn't talk to her like that."

"Derrick, let's go." The other man pull him out of the scene but before that..

He smirk. "You think she's pure? She isn't!"

Minutes passed by until someone finally broke the silence.

"I'm so sorry about that," Ezra, our manager apologize.

"Don't worry it's fine,"

I don't know why i feel so tired and drained. I wasn't always like this. I love doing lots of work, i love being busy but it's been one year...

Does everything went well?

I look up to the sky and watch the stars thinking about her.

Is she fine? How is she? Is everything okay in school? Does she have a lots of problems? Is she...already have a boyfriend?

I laugh. Boyfriend? Yah, sa gandang meron siya imposibleng walang manligaw sakanya.

I admit. She's pretty....especially when she smiles.

"I hope she's okay. How I wish she's okay," I whispered while watching the night sky full of millions of thousands of stars.

"Fuck!" I heard them curse when they saw me on the floor.

"Damn it! Sabi ko sayo mag-iingat ka!" I heard my sister's voice too.

I heard them pulling their trigger while helping me to stand up. I was shot.

I also have punches on the face, bruises and bloods.

"I'm fine..." 

"Shut up!" My sister's warned me to shut up.

"I'm really okay." I assure her.

"Anong okay?! Can you see yourself now?! Ha?!" she shouted at me. Napapikit ko sa lakas ng boses niya. "What's happening to you?! Hindi ka naman ganito ah? Duguan ka! Bugbog sarado! May tama ng baril at itong paa mo!"

Yah. Bugbog sarado na nga ako...pangit na ako nito baka ayawan na ako ni Samantha, mahilig pa naman sa gwapo yon.

I laugh about what that. I can really hear her voice now saying that she don't like me anymore because pangit na ako...hindi na ako pogi.

"WHAT'S FUNNY?!" 

I went back to reality when i heard my sister's voice.

"Pangit na ba ako?" inosenteng tanong ko.

"Potangina?"

"Pangit na ako," saka ako tumingin sa side ko at nakita ang reflection ng mukha ko sa side na salamin ng sasakyan. "Potangina! Mukha na akong espasol!"

"Tarantado ka ba?" 

"Hindi na niya ako magugustohan neto."

"What the fuck are you saying? Lasing ka ba o lutang? Did you come here drunk?!"

"Uhm...I am not drunk i just...drink a little hehe,"

"The hell...don't tell me someone  drug you?" 

"I don't know... maybe yes maybe no...?"

"What the hell are you thinking?! Pumunta ka sa mission natin na lasing tapos kung makapag volunteer ka kaninang ikaw ang susugod kala mo pusa ka na may syam na buhay! Nabaril ka! Nabugbog! Tapos duguan! Tapos!!! Tapos bigla bigla mong sasabihing pangit kana?! Tang ina mo ba?! Gagong 'to! Ako papatay sayo punyeta ka!"

Bakit ako minumura neto? Nakakalimutan niya yatang...

"Wala akong pake kung mas matanda ka sakin ng ilang minuto nung niluwal tayo ni mommy!"

Hayst...She's so loud. Naalala ko tuloy si Samantha.

Ayun nga lang mas grabe siya sa kapatid ko. What if maging bff sila tapos sabay akong sermonan? Jusko kawawa na ako neto.

"Give me pack of type A+ blood!"

Oh, right. Napaka rare lang ng blood type ko tapos magpapabaril lang ako. Tarantadong lalaki yon makita ko lang sa susunod yon papatayin ko yon.

"Have you ever think na yung gamot na ginawa mo e sayo unang gagamitin?" I immediately heard my sister's voice as soon as i woke up.

What the hell? Why does my head hurts? Fuck!

When i look down i saw my hand with an IV. What the? "What is this?"

"What is this?" she mocked me.

"I'm not joking,"

"Someone is so  stupid that he rushes to the mission drunk and then rushes through the front gate and ends up getting shot and covered in a lot of blood and then complains that he is now ugly because his face got bruised? Of course it's you! Kala mo may syam na buhay e!"

What? I'm not drunk....

Fuck!

Yeah. I was drunk.

"What happened then?"

"Edi ginamit namin sayo yung gamot na ginawa mo. Anong feeling na ikaw nag imbento ng gamot tapos sayo ginamit?"

"What med-" Fuck! So i was unconscious for a week?! Damn it!

"Ewan ko kung paano ka nag ka pa nabuhay kung ganyan ka kabobo."

I look at her.

"What?" She innocently raised her brow. "Wag mo akong tignan ng ganyan at baka ako pa bumaril sayo!"

My face soften when i realize why her tones are like that. I exhale. "I'm sorry. I won't do it again i promise,"

She didn't talk.

"I'm really sorry, my love. I promise it won't happen again. I won't go to mission drunk next time. I'm sorry for worrying you too much,"

Tears form in the corner of her eyes. "You know how much i love you, kuya! You don't have any idea how scared i was. Tapos ikaw..nag co-complain na pangit kana kasi may pasa ka sa mukha at hindi kana niya magugustohan kasi kamo pangit kana! Tang ina! Ako na kakambal mo! Kapatid mo e alalang-alala tapos yung kuya kong duguan at bugbog sarado tapos natamaan pa ng bala nag rereklamo nabugbog mukha mo at pangit kana? Ampota,"

What...what did i do? I did all of that? No. I did not.

"What?"

"Tss." Hindi niya pinansin ang tanong ko. Lumapit siya at binigyan niya ako ng mga pagkain. "Eat up,"

"Thank you and I'm sorry again,"

She didn't talk. I know i scared her. I was so reckless damn!

"Our birthday is near. What do you want?"

"Aside from wanting you to be safe....I want to join racing competition,"

"Racing?" I stop eating to put all of my attention to her.

"You know..aside from flowers i also love racing especially car racing and motor,"

"Okay and then?"

"As you know...I want to join but dad won't allow me so..."

"Then join,"

From feeling sad her mood lighten up immediately.

"Really?! I can join?!"

"Hmm-mm," i nod and continue eating. "But i want you to beat me first," i smirk.

"Tss! I never won in racing kapag ikaw kalaban ko!"

"We'll see,"

That day we decided to do race. Kaya ko naman na at sure akong hindi ako mabibinat.

At exactly 7pm we both already in our racing outfit and already in the field.

"Same rules?" she asked.

"Yeah," i answered and i put down the shade of my helmet and waiting for the light to finally turned red. "You better be the champ,"

"I will!"

3...2...1.

As fast as i can be i drove my motor. Gusto kong maramdaman niyang hindi ko hahayaang manalo siya.

There was a lot of distance between us but I could see in the side mirror of my motorcycle that she was speeding up and in an instant she was ahead of me not giving me a chance to win.

The race were intense na halos magkapantay lang kami at nag uunahan and then i slow down i little when when i saw the finish.

"What the?!" i fake an expression so she'll know that i don't want to lose.

She won. I smile.

She immediately went down from her motorcycle and jumping and giggling in joy habang inaalis niya ang helmet niya. "OMG OMG OMG! I WON! I WON! I WON! I WON!"

I smile. Thank god she's happy. She's happy and i don't want that smile to fade.

I act like i was disappointed that I lose the race. I took off my helmet and combed my hair with my fingers then I put my helmet on the motorcycle and approached her while removing my gloves with my lips. "I did not expect that. Did you trained secretly while i was away?" I made my brows frown.

"Hmm! Nope!" She's still giggling. "Maybe because your too old and it has been a long time since you do a race??" She teased me about my age. Nakalimutan niya yatang kambal kami?

However, i don't to ruin her mood. "Yeah right, masyado na akong matanda at matagal na rin nung nag race ko. Maybe i should do more race soon para hindi na maulit na matalo mo ako,"

"As if! Dzuh?! There will be second time and third time and fourth time and fifth time and many many more times hahahaha!"

I want you to be always like this. Don't worry, I'll do anything in my power to get you out of this world, my lil sis.

From: Andrea

Pakibigay 'yung box kay Khalil mamaya ha. Sam will be there!

Samantha. 

How long has it been since I saw her?

It's been a year. I wonder how is she? I hope she's doing well.

Sana nasa VIP seat siya para madali ko siyang makita. And i think god heard it. I saw her on the crowd while we're on the back stage. She's wearing a jacket and a dress. There's a box that she placed on her lap and a banner and a paper bag. Are those for me?

She also become fit, taller and her features became matured. She's so beautiful that almost of the people in the area she's seating are looking on her and i know for a fact that her outfit she address it as a simple one. But whatever she wears suits her, she looks beautiful and well in any outfits, especially that she is good and beautiful to carry any types of outfit.

Kahit na simpleng damit lang kapag siya ang nag suot nagiging elegante.

I don't like the fact that men are looking at her with lust. It made me want to kick their ball. I don't have a say about the way she dresses but i am just concern that i won't be there to protect her when someone tries to do bad things to her again.

She can wear whatever she wants, i can fight. But I'm afraid something bad will happen to her when I am not around to protect but I know she'll fight.

I don't know why I'm so nervous. Ngayon ko nalang siya ulit nakita and i wonder if she still like me? Or does it changed because we haven't seen each other for so long?

I also wonder kung maayos ba akong tignan sa suot ko? Damn! I never been this insecure about my looks! Ngayon lang! Ngayon lang!

I frown when i saw from my peripheral vision that she placed a box beside Khalil. Oh, baka ito 'yung galing kay Andrea?

"Pinapamigay ng ulimate fan mo, don't worry hindi ka mamamatay dyan. Na check na yan kanina e,"

I secretly smiled when i heard her voice. So, she haven't change huh?

My heart was beating so fast because it's her turn to go to me. Ako na ang pupuntahan niya.

Fuck! Why I'm feeling hot all of the sudden?! What the hell?

I act like i don't know who she is when she put the poster on my table. "Name?"

"Samantha Laureen Gomez," she answered.

What a beautiful name.

Sabi ko hindi ako titingin pero kusa nalang gumalaw ang ulo ko para makita siya.

I don't know what i do to deserve a woman like her. I know that if i pursue her it will be a thunder and storm because of the world i am in and i don't want her to see that world when in fact it won't happen if i stop myself and stay away from her.

It's for good. I don't want to happen again what happened back then. Our enemies recognized me that is why that incident happened to her and as much as possible i don't want that to happen again.

Hindi ko alam ang mangyayari sa buhay ko kapag napahamak siya. Hindi ko alam ang magagawa ko sa taong mananakit sakanya.

But one thing's for sure. It will be a bloody hell.

My cold heart felt warm when i saw that she wore the necklace i made especially for her. Don't ever lose that because that's the only way I can watch over you.

I wrote her name after i examine her from head to toe and she place a paper bag beside me. Oh, i have a gift from her. Akala ko si Khalil lang meron, ako rin pala.

I do hope she see what i wrote.

"Next time don't dressed like that. Men are looking at you and surveying your body and legs and you didn't even notice because your attention are all in me. I know you like me and i can clearly tell that you are already in love with me but don't forget to notice your surroundings because i don't like the fact that they are looking at you with lust on their faces."

Nainis ako nang itulak siya ng babaeng nasa likuran niya. What the fuck is wrong with her?! Mag papa-picture pa si Samantha e.

I'm suddenly in a bad mood because of her.

"Hi! I'm your number 1 fan! Ang galing galing mo at ang gwapo gwapo mo pwede bang magpapicture-"

"Next," i acted as if she didn't exist and i am not interested of what she wants to say. Umalis nalang siya mas makakabuti pa.

While I'm signing the posters I'm secretly take a glimpse of her and her friends na nag pi-picture. She's still with those girl huh.

Just don't do anything bad to her or else we'll gonna have a big problem.

"Congrats for the Summa!" My dad and sister congratulated me after the graduation.

"Thank you," i smile at them and put my hat on my sister's head and give my medal to my dad.

"Hayy, anlaki mo na. Good thing na pag sasabay mo ang mga ginagawa mo,"

"Of course he can, dad! Siya pa," saka siya tumawa.

"Also you," dad poke her nose. "Double degree ang kinuha mong course sa harvard, aren't you getting tired of it?"

"Dad," she role her eyes. "Of course i get tired but what can i do? Pinasok ko 'to at paninindigan ko! Also, forensic science and law lang naman yon," she shrug.

Lang.

"By the way dad," they both look at me when i talk. "I already enrolled to Oxford University." I saw how their eyes widened. Dad was shocked while my twin was amazed.

"What? You already graduate and took business and you just graduate. You secretly studying medicine and continue making meds and researching about meds that can be a big help in the organization and now...what?"

I have a feeling na baka atakihin siya sa puso kapag nalaman ang course na kinuha ko.

"Dad," it's was my twin. "Don't be shock. Kami na 'to oh,"

I laugh because of my sister's joke.

"Then...what? You also enrolled and want to get a double degree?"

"Uhm.. Computer Science and Philosophy, Biochemistry (Molecular and Cellular) and... History and Economics"

I laugh when i saw his face...parang luging lugi.

I actually want to study Computer Science because it can have a big help to the world I live in, also Biochem to have a lot of knowledge for med and it can help me to create a med that can be a big use in the future and lastly, History and Economics.. I want to study and dig deep about the any cases of environment and how it works. These 3 will be a big use for me in the future.

"I also started to build my business, actually it's already fix. I have my investors, clients, workers and it is slow coming up on top." I tap my father's shoulder. "Sorry that I kept this a secret,"

"What the... you want to take all of those while you are a big star! The Ace Bander is so famous now." He massage the side of his head and whispered something, "How the hell can he manage to do all of these..." then laugh because of what he just said. "Right, he is my son and Jasmin is daughter. I have twins...bad ass twins,"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 130 11
yan. scaramouche x reader you are the Goddess. A creator of teyvat and inteyvat also known as Khaenri'ah you had watched him grew up, you guys were...
35.3K 690 14
The title says it all. A Komi Can't Communicate Harem for you readers. Hope you enjoy it.
733K 75.3K 78
[UNDER EDITING] BASED ON A HAUSA LIFESTYLE. --- "Too bad you're mine and you have no choice but to stick with me" --- Umar Kashim is rich, and from h...
Alina By ihidethisapp

General Fiction

1.5M 37.3K 75
The Lombardi family is the most notorious group in the crime world. They rule both the American and Italian mafias and have many others bowing at the...