✔Interstellar Farming: Comman...

Per prince05026

Author:Li Xinyu Category:Science Fiction Space Novel Link : https://www.69shu.com/txt/40804.htm Mecha wrecka... Més

Announcement
1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-100
101-110
121-130
131-140
141-150
151-170
171-190
191-200
201-210
211-220
221-230
231-240
241-250
251-260
261-270
271-280
281-290
291-310
311-330
331-350
351-370
371-390
390-410
411-430
431-450
451-470
471-490
491-510
511-530
531-550
551-570
571-590
591-610
611-630
631-650
651-658
659-END
Ending 2-6

111-120

1K 26 1
Per prince05026

  Chapter 111 Sad Mofei 1

  "I have a marrow washing pill here, do you want to use it?" Tao Yaoyao asked in a low voice. To be honest, she didn't dare to think that being such a handsome man as Di Feiye What does it feel like when you are covered in stinky mud?

  But, interstellar people have been taking nutrient solution. There should not be many impurities on their body, but it is a problem of genetic collapse. Maybe they will feel dozens of times more painful than ordinary people after taking it!

  Thinking of this, Tao Yaoyao felt a little pain for Adjutant Dongyang and the others.

  "The one you gave to Dongyang?" Di Feiye was actually a little jealous of Adjutant Dongyang's, jealous that he could stay by her side, and because he himself had to guard the battlefield, he couldn't stay with her for a long time Be around.

  "Well, but they probably haven't taken it yet." Tao Yaoyao felt a little too quiet now, if they took it, they would definitely not be so quiet.

  Even if ships or warships have sound insulation, the The effect is definitely not that good. After all, the pain is enough to make the supernatural beings unable to control themselves.

  "It hurts?" Di Feiye understood what Tao Yaoyao meant.

  "It's not just as simple as pain, you also have the problem of genetic collapse." Tao Yaoyao reminded him, "Do you want it? I can send it to you through the main brain now." Such a small thing, sent through the main brain, Does not consume much energy.

  "Yes!" Di Feiye didn't want to let go of the opportunity to advance. The little girl is so strong, he can't be weaker than her. petite and exquisite, he really can't underestimate her, and he wants to No matter what, stand in front of her.

  Soon, Di Feiye received a small pill sent by the main brain, and he looked at Tao Yaoyao, "Should I take it here?"

  Tao Yaoyao looked at Di Feiye. He was wearing a white shirt without a single wrinkle. Looking at his background, this guy's dormitory was clean, so to speak. She said, "If you can If so, go to the bathroom and take it , although your body may not have many impurities, but if you excrete too much, it will be troublesome."

  "Okay, listen to you!" Di Feiye looked at Tao Yaoyao's gaze was very gentle and doting, seeing this gaze made Tao Yaoyao feel a little flustered, she said hastily, "I have to go to bed!"

  "Okay, goodbye!" Di Feiye looked at her She looked flustered, but her heart was a little sweet, did this little girl get better?

  After Tao Yaoyao hung up the phone, she felt her heart was still beating a little faster. Why did she feel like being teased by that guy Di Feiye?

  After Di Feiye hung up the phone, he went straight to the bathroom. little girl's words, and after taking the elixir, he sat down cross-legged.

  Di Feiye meditated and digested the marrow washing pill quietly. At the beginning, he didn't feel anything, but afterward, he felt his whole body hurt like a needle.

  It really hurts so much, no wonder the little girl said that she didn't hear anything over there. Di Feiye clenched his teeth, he had to persevere, it would be of great benefit to him to persevere in the past.

  Xisui Pill, I hope it can be as powerful as in the legend.

  Tao Yaoyao reminded Adjutant Dongyang that the process may be painful, but it is best not to disturb others.

  Adjutant Dongyang immediately made arrangements, and fortunately everyone was waiting for instructions to take it. Adjutant Dongyang directly arranged for people this side, guard no matter how much they screamed, they must not be impulsive.

  When Tao Yaoyao slept until midnight, she was woken up by the screams like slaughtering pigs outside. Adjutant Dongyang and the others were on the warship next door, and the noise was a bit earth -shattering.

  Tao Yaoyao glanced at it. The space warriors standing guard outside at this moment heard their screams, and they were a little anxious. They wanted to open the door one by one, but they remembered what Adjutant Dongyang said, and they were all in a Hurry. The circle turned.

  Tao Yaoyao sighed, she dressed neatly, and then walked out.

  When the Space Marines saw her, they all stared at her eagerly.

  "Don't worry, they're fine, this matter is still good for them."

  Hearing Tao Yaoyao's words, these space warriors looked at Tao Yaoyao one by one, and Tao Yaoyao smiled, "Wait for them Come out and see the effect, maybe the entire expeditionary force can be remodeled."

  At this moment, the space fighters stopped panicking, and even when they heard the screams of the people inside, they all showed excitement. It is changing the body.

  After transformation, how powerful can they become?

  After Tao Yaoyao calmed down the space fighters , she returned to her ship. This time, she went directly to the space, but when she returned to the space, she saw two people sitting in her shop , one is Mo Fei, and the other is the boy named Lele.

  Mo Fei was a little embarrassed, even if she was dressed in rags, and her eyes were a little dull.

  Tao Yaoyao appeared in the shop directly, and as soon as she appeared, Lele ran up to her, "Sister Yaoyao, you don't know, Sister Mofei is too miserable, if it wasn't for me, she probably would have I 'm going to die outside."

  Tao Yaoyao looked at Mo Fei, but Mo Fei sat there blankly as if she didn't hear what they said.

  "What's the matter?" Tao Yaoyao looked at Lele, who sighed like a little adult , "Sister Yaoyao, you don't even know that Sister Mofei was in a messy place. It's a sinful place. When I followed out, Sister Mofei was being arrested and put into some kind of dungeon. I used some tricks to rescue Sister Mofei. After being rescued, it is estimated that all the organs in her body will be cut."

  "Later, I sent Sister Mofei directly to her home." For Lele, it was just a matter of waving, "Guess what happened?" "

  Tao Yaoyao looked at Lele, "Go on, don't be tricky."   The Mo family was discussing the matter of blood. Speaking of which, their family's blood was only Mo Fei's special blood type.   At this time, someone said, "It would have been nice if Mo Fei had been kept at that time. If she had been there, at least no one else would have to donate their hearts."   "We don't just have her, Dad, that woman in the hospital. "The person who said this was Mo Fei's uncle.   "She can't." Mo Fei's father said immediately.

  "We sneaked in quietly. When we went in, the Mo family was discussing important matters."

  It turned out that Hou Junwen's green plum had an accident again , I don't know if it's because of the kidney replacement or some other reason, her heart is broken, and now she urgently needs a heart replacement.

  So Hou Junwen went to the Mo's family again. After all, the Mo's family produced a blood match between Mo Fei and his green plum, and maybe the blood of other people in the Mo's family also matched.

  "Why not? Didn't Mo Fei's special blood type come from her?"

  (End of this chapter)

 Chapter 112 Sad Mo Fei 2

  "That woman is not Mo Fei's biological mother." Mr. Mo sighed, "Mo Fei is not a child of our family at all." If it was his own child, he would not be so ruthless. "

  Then where did she come from? Let's find her relatives, why not?"

  "It's kind of funny to say this, but Mofei and Hou Junwen's green plum are actually from the same family."

  "Ouyang's family?"

  "Yes! From Ouyang's family, she is the oldest lady whom Ouyang's family has been looking for for more than ten years, but she never expected to be tricked by her own sister to such an extent."

  "Is she and that Ouyang Rou's sister?"

  "If it's true In exchange, it was Ouyang Rou who sent her to our family at that time, and she said at that time that she would let the Hou family help our Mo family to go straight up."

  "Then what does she mean now? She knows that Mo Fei is not from our family. , why did she let the Hou family come to look for it?"

  "Ouyang Rou still has a younger brother."

  "No, she dare not, no one dares to touch Ouyang Xiaozhu, she is forcing us to find Mo Fei."

  "Find it back." Here? How to find her? She was sent to such a messy place, and it is estimated that there are no bones left."

  "Yes, didn't the young master of the Hou family say that she couldn't be found?"

  "I can't find her."We have to look for it, if we can't find it, the Hou family won't spare us."

  "That Ouyang Rou made this matter." The

  Mo family was arguing there, and after a long time of arguing, they still couldn't get anything out. A result comes. After all, no one went to Dianbei to find Mo Fei.

  But they didn't know that Mo Fei was listening to these words quietly, and even recorded all the voices directly

  . turned out that the woman was not his parents at all, and the woman who had his kidney turned out to be his own sister.

  Speaking of which, when she donated a kidney last time, she had a feeling that there was no problem with that woman's kidney at all, so this time, her heart should also be fine.

  At Mo Fei's request, Lele took her quietly to the proximity of Ouyang Rou. When they passed, Ouyang Rou was tossing in bed with a strange man. There was no sign of heart disease, so Everything she said was a lie.

  Mo Fei directly recorded this scene. She didn't intend to save face for anyone. Even if she was also a member of the Ouyang family, who would know if the entire Ouyang family was involved in the calculation?

  That night, Mo Fei took Lele to a secret base of her own. At that time, Mo Fei wrote an eloquent article and posted it directly on the Internet. There is no way to delete it.

  The protagonist of this article is about Mo Fei herself, from the time she was tricked, to when she was sold to Dianbei, and then there was Mo's dubbing, plus the scene where Ouyang Rou was hanging out with others

  . the entire Internet was boiling. After all, the Ouyang family is a big family. Everyone knew that the oldest lady of the Ouyang family had disappeared, but no one thought that it was the second lady of the Ouyang family who caused this

  . matter was known to the Ouyang family, they wanted to cover it up and had no choice but to cover it up, because the whole world knew about it, and their Ouyang family was the last to know about it.

  "What's the matter? Did Ouyang Rou really do this?" Old man Ouyang was going crazy.

  "Ninety-nine are close to ten." The uncle of Ouyang's family checked, and this matter is true.

  The rest of the Ouyang family were all looking at the old Patriarch with a gray face. They knew how much Mr. Ouyang valued the oldest lady, because the oldest lady had been too much like Mrs. Ouyang since she was a child. , Mr. Ouyang doted on her very much.   But

  it was precisely because of this favor that Ouyang Rou plotted against her.

six years old when she disappeared, and Ouyang Rou was only five years old at that time, five years old.

  "Go and check, go and find out what else Ouyang Rou has done these years?" Old man Ouyang was furious.

  "Old man, those articles can't be deleted, even if hackers are hired."

  "Then don't worry about it, we owe that child." Ouyang old man sighed, he knew in his heart that the child probably came back to take revenge, It doesn't make sense to be murdered so badly, don't let the child take revenge.

  However, the reputation of the Ouyang family has fallen to the bottom. After all, this is the family scandal of the Ouyang family, and the so-called family scandal should not be publicized.

  Mo Fei didn't care about that, she only knew that she was the one who suffered now, and if she didn't get rid of that Ouyang Rou, she couldn't swallow it.

  Ouyang Rou was summoned by the family. why the young master of the Hou family treats Ouyang Rou so well is also because the Ouyang family is a hermit family.

  But now that this kind of thing happened, the most important thing is that the Miss Ouyang's family was thrown to Dianbei, and it was the Hou's who did it. This incident can be regarded as causing big trouble for the Hou's family.

  Hou Junwen was dumbfounded when he read this article, especially when he saw that the person who was tossing with Ouyang Rou turned out to be his cousin, his whole body was about to collapse. Is this the woman he favored?

  The most important thing is that Ouyang's family handed over a greeting card, saying that they wanted to ask about their oldest lady.

  Naturally, the Hou family was miserable, because Mo Fei emptied the treasury of the Hou family, and not only the Hou family, but also the Mo family, and even used hacking   methods to disperse all the money of the two families. , it was donated to major donation platforms, and they couldn't get it back even if they chased it.

  As for Ouyang Rou, the Ouyang family did not do anything to her after all. After all, the life and death of the oldest lady is unknown. If the second lady is also killed, there will be no young lady in the Ouyang family.

  Ouyang Rou was dispatched to a remote place. Mo Fei appeared on the road, and she had to take revenge herself. Lele helped her create this condition. Although Mo Fei had some advantages here, Ouyang Rou could not They had already prepared for this fight , and both of them were scarred. Although Mo Fei strangled Ouyang Rou to death in the end, now Mo Fei herself has become like this.

  Because she was scolded by her biological mother. When she strangled Ouyang Rou to death, that woman appeared and scolded her. She thought she made the whole Ouyang family dirty, so she scolded in a mess anyway. After piling up, he took Ouyang Rou's body away.

  Mo Fei became what he is now.

  "Sister Feifei, I think you already know something about the Ouyang family, why do you still look like you can't take the blow?" Tao Yaoyao sat next to Mo Fei.

  Mo Fei heard Tao Yaoyao's voice, and then slowly raised her head, "The big revenge is avenged, but I'm a little at a loss, what should I do next? With such a broken body, I don't want to follow They are breathing under the same sky."

  That's how she dislikes it, even if those people are her close relatives, she also dislikes them, and it's not their turn to dislike her, it was obviously Ouyang Rou's fault, but she finally blamed her This victim is really ridiculous

  ! "Little brat, what can you do?"

  (End of this chapter)

Chapter 113 Forced to win the lottery

  Lele spread his hands, but there was nothing he could do.

  Tao Yaoyao looked at Lele, "What the hell are you?" She could feel that Lele was a spirit body, and a very powerful spirit body at that.

  "What do you see?" Lele looked at Tao Yaoyao.

  Tao Yaoyao curled her lips, "I didn't see anything, but I don't like the name Lele very much."

  "Why? Isn't it good to be happy?"

  "No, I have a name that I don't like. My sister's name is Tao Lele." Tao Yaoyao looked at Lele, she didn't like the name Lele, mainly because it had the same name as Tao Lele, and she didn't like the guy who bullied the original owner.

  As soon as Lele heard it, she immediately said, "Then I'll change my name, and I'll be happy from today on."

  Mo Fei raised her eyes to look at him at this moment, "Is the name changed so casually?"

  "Anyway, no parents care about me, I just want to It's fine if you like it, and from today onwards, I'll be happy!" Kaixin looked at Tao Yaoyao seriously, "Sister, are you satisfied with this name?"

  "Yes!" Tao Yaoyao nodded in satisfaction, she It was discovered that Mo Fei had also been distracted.

  "Then I also want to change the name I want." Mo Fei was thinking there. If she had a next life , she must leave Mo's house, find an orphanage, and change the name she likes. She doesn't need it. parents.

  Tao Yaoyao looked at Mo Fei, "Sister, it's actually good to stay away from them. I think being happy can help you change your name and live in another city, right, happy!"

  Tao Yaoyao His gaze was very serious, and Kaixin felt that this guy knew what his real body was at this moment, and he felt a little flustered inexplicably.

  Mo Fei looked at Kaixin, "Happy, can you do it?"

  "My sister doesn't want her current identity, I can create one for her, but I can't change her blood type." Kaixin hesitated for a while, but agreed He felt that Mo Fei was too pitiful about this matter.

  Tao Yaoyao said at this time, "I have a solution, Sister Feifei. My side is Interstellar. There is a thing called a treatment cabin. The treatment cabin can fully replenish your body."

  It doesn't matter if the treatment cabin is Expensive, just It is a big problem that it is only for soldiers. She needs to mention it to Di Feiye. Although she doesn't know Di Feiye's identity, Tao Yaoyao knows very well that Di Feiye has a higher position than Adjutant Dongyang.

  "Can it really be made up?" Mo Fei's eyes lit up.

  "Well, I will ask them to buy a treatment cabin tomorrow. Tonight, sister can try to wash the marrow first!" After Tao Yaoyao finished speaking, she directly took out a marrow washing pill and handed it to Mo Fei. The energy is very powerful.

  Mofei took the marrow washing pill and left, while Kaixin stayed behind. Tao Yaoyao kept staring at him, and he kept staring at Tao Yaoyao.

  "Are you the spirit of this world?" Tao Yaoyao said with certainty.

  Kaixin felt that he had no secrets in an instant, and his clothes were stripped off by the woman in front of him.

  "How do you know?" Kaixin's eyes widened.

  "The main reason is that your ability is too heaven-defying. There is no way for others to follow Mo Fei to her world." Tao Yaoyao raised her eyebrows lightly.

  Kaixin looked at Tao Yaoyao at this time, "Sister, why don't we make a contract!"

  Tao Yaoyao smiled lightly, "You are the spirit of this world, and I don't know how many space contractors you are in charge of. But there is no such a powerful ability to restrain these space contractors."

  She doesn't have the ability and doesn't want to take the risk.

  After Kaixin had this idea, he felt a little urgent in his heart. To be honest, he originally wanted to go to any space in his own world, but since Tao Yaoyao's space appeared , Tao Yaoyao's Bian'er was his restricted area, he couldn't get in at all, he couldn't get in until Tao Yaoyao bought the shop.

  To be honest, the food here is so delicious. His space can be regarded as a space transfer station, so it can only form a trading market. He has always been able to salvage only some contractors who can only trade. time he has He himself felt a little strange when he docked in the planting space, because Tao Yaoyao's space was not salvaged by him, but he relied on it.

  And the most important thing is that there is a defensive wall between the two of them . He feels that this defensive wall will disappear only if the two of them make a contract.

  To be honest, the most lacking thing in his trading market is this kind of energy food.

  "Sister, I'm very capable. As long as my sister makes a contract with me, I can go to the street in front. Don't my sister want to visit the market here? There are everything here."

  "Everything Yes , why is there no way to solve Mo Fei's physical problems? If there is a pill from the cultivation world, wouldn't it be easy to solve the problem?" Tao Yaoyao looked happily and said.

  Sighed happily, "Sister, I don 't have such a high level, I can only salt traders from low-level planes."

  Tao Yaoyao raised her eyebrows lightly, "So that's how it is. Food with energy has become the best!"

  Kaixin immediately salivated and said, " My sister has made a contract with me, and it will be easy to go to other planes in the future."

  Tao Yaoyao lightly raised her eyebrows, "What am I going to do in those low planes?" She has no interest, and she has endless things to do in StarCraft every day, and she doesn't want to take things on herself anymore. Kaixin is a Holy Mother, she doesn't think she would be happy to be a partner with such a Holy Mother, she doesn't have so many good intentions.

  "You'd better find someone else, I think it's good." Tao Yaoyao discovered something, it seems that her space is equal to the happy trading station, so she really doesn't have to worry at all My own space will be taken away by this little brat.

  "Wow!" Kaixin suddenly sat down on the ground and burst into tears, "I don't care! I listened to you and changed my name, why don't you make a contract with me? If my sister finds it troublesome, we can make an equal contract, usually at the trading station I don't need my sister to handle my son's affairs?"

  "Sister, I just want a home, I just want a home."

  "Aren't there so many traders in your space capable of giving you a home? I think Mo Fei is also good, you can make a contract with her." Tao Yaoyao suggested, since she really didn't want to cause trouble anyway.

  "Sister, just treat yourself as a poor child!" His face was blurred from crying happily, and his hand grabbed Tao Yaoyao's hand. Although Tao Yaoyao didn't push him away, she still felt a little disgusted. Turning her face aside, a Qi Ling could cry like this, to be honest, she was quite shocked.

  At this time, Kaixin suddenly bit Tao Yaoyao's finger, and Tao Yaoyao was unprepared, a contract formation appeared under the two of them, and Tao Yaoyao was forced to make a contract.

  "You...you..." Tao Yaoyao was pissed off, this is forced to win the lottery!

  (end of this chapter)

Chapter 114 Happy

  Happiness looked at her freshly baked owner with a smile, "Master is good!"

  Tao Yaoyao is still receiving messages at the moment, and at this moment, Tao Yaoyao's space is officially the same as Happy's trading station Connected, the enchantment between them opened.

  Tao Yaoyao looked at Kaixin, "You can't do this well, do you know if the twisted melon is sweet?

  " Tao Yaoyao was a bit welcome to him, but he hugged Tao Yaoyao's thigh directly, "Master, you can become whatever you like when you are happy. From today on, Master is happy No matter how the master treats me, as long as you don't abandon me."

  Although Kaixin has recruited a lot of customers for his trading station over the years, he still feels that he is a bit erratic.

  After recognizing the Lord until now, I am happy to feel that my heart has stabilized, and seeing Tao Yaoyao is like Having a backbone.

  Tao Yaoyao sighed, she had already seen the people on the trading street outside, each one of them seemed to have some problems, this guy's heart of the Virgin made her a little worried.

  Tao Yaoyao pulled Kaixin directly, and then dragged him into the back of the villa. She didn't plan to go to that street now. A group of old, weak, sick and disabled would feel uncomfortable seeing it.

  As soon as Kaixin walked in, he saw the villa here. He flew up, and then looked at the vast field behind him. He was amazed, especially because the air here was much cleaner than his trading post.

  "Sister, the air here is so fresh, I feel so relaxed staying here!" said happily and excitedly.

  Tao Yaoyao looked at Kaixin seriously, "Kaixin, how did you form your trading station?"

  Happy tilted his head, and then the ten fingers of both hands began to touch their heads, "Master, after I woke up, I just felt a little lonely, and then I wanted to recruit a companion, but I didn't expect it to succeed. With more and more companions, such a trading station has been formed."

  Tao Yaoyao looked at Kaixin, "Then your mind power should be stronger than Nana."

  Kaixin shook his head, "It's different." space, but Xu Nana's practice can be for time, which is why he said that Xu Nana can help Mo Fei's sister go back to the past.

  Tao Yaoyao looked at Kaixin and said, "Why is it different?"

  "Mine is space, sister Nana's is time." Kaixin explained.

  "Then why are there only old, weak, sick and disabled in your space?" Tao Yaoyao really thought it was too strange, all these old, weak, sick and disabled were so lucky to have space? And on this trading street, Tao Yaoyao didn't see a single man, except for herself.

  "Master, I'm too weak. If I recruit men, I'm afraid they will rob my trading station." Kaixin doesn't know whether his ability is strong or weak, but he has seen that some men are very powerful. So he dared not recruit these people in.

  And he just loves helping people!

  "Has this trading station of yours always been that big?" Tao Yaoyao saw it. is a street, and there is really nothing else.

  "Well, it's just a street, but the length has increased." Kaixin didn't understand why it increased, so he really couldn't answer Tao Yaoyao.

  " An increase in length? When did it increase?"

  "It was added once when there were ten people on the trading street, and once when there were fifty people, and now there are a total of eighty-nine people on the trading street." Kaixin frowned at this time, "I It's been a long time since I recruited people, and my sister's space took the initiative to approach me, and I'm really happy, because my sister's space is so big."

  "That counts as ninety people including my space?"

  "It's ninety-two Well, Sister Dodo and Sister Nana are from my sister's side." He wasn't t recruited.

  Tao Yaoyao frowned, "I recruited it?" Is her mind that powerful?

  "Yes, they were recruited by my sister, otherwise they wouldn't have appeared on this side of the barrier." Kaixin felt that his master might have accepted him.

  Tao Yaoyao looked at Kaixin, "In the future, you don't need to recruit only the old, weak, sick and disabled. You can recruit some ordinary people. I guess it's because your conditions are too harsh, so you can' t recruit people."

  The question Tao Yaoyao thought of at this time was that Xu Duoduo and Xu Nana were from her side, but how did they get here?

  Tao Yaoyao called directly, "Little A! Little A!"

  Little A responded immediately , and Tao Yaoyao asked, " How did Xu Duoduo and Xu Nana appear?"

  Little A hesitated and said , "Master, the appearance of the two of them only appeared after we joined the trading station, so the appearance of the two of them is related to the trading station, and may be influenced by the power of happy thoughts."

  Tao Yaoyao raised her eyebrows, so she is destined to be happy?

  But now that she has made a contract with Kaixin, it's too late to say anything, and she can only bear it now.

  "Happy, I hope you won' t be too kind in the future!" Tao Yaoyao looked at Kaixin.

  "Master, did you do something wrong?"

  . this master, Tao Yaoyao felt a little helpless, "Forget it, you should call me sister, I understand the word sister, you did nothing wrong, but this There are so many unfair things in the world, and we can't solve them one by one."

  Kaixin hesitated for a while and said, "Sister, I will do what I can, okay? I won't cause trouble. "He also pays attention to character.

  Tao Yaoyao looked at the happy and cautious look, she couldn't help but stroked her forehead, "Forget it, you said that you are responsible for your own affairs, so let you go!"

  Kai's eyes lit up immediately , to be honest, he likes to help others, and now That his sister doesn't care about him, he is immediately happy.

  Tao Yaoyao decided to go out of the space, and happily followed her out. he saw the place where Tao Yaoyao lived, and then saw two huge warships escorting him, he was shocked, "Is this Interstellar? It's so cool!"

  Tao Yaoyao rolled his eyes at him, this guy now looks like Grandma Liu entering the Grand View Garden, fortunately no one saw him, otherwise it would be too embarrassing, "That's two ships It's just a warship, isn't it that cool?"

  Kaixin has been hiding his figure all this time, except for Tao Yaoyao, no one else can see him.

  "Girl Yaoyao!" At this time, Adjutant Dongyang came down from the warship on the left. He is now full of energy. He has already measured the degree of his gene collapse, and now only 30% is left Already, they have surpassed most of the people in Interstellar.

  "Adjutant Dongyang, it looks like you are in good condition now!"

  Adjutant Dongyang said excitedly, "My gene collapse rate is only 30% left now, and my ability has also been upgraded by one level. Now It's already level six."

  (End of this chapter)

Chapter 115 The effect of the marrow washing pill 1

  "That's really great!" Tao Yaoyao smiled, as long as it has an effect, she knows the effect of the tenth-level fruit, but she really doesn't know whether it will affect the collapse rate. I don't know.

  Unexpectedly, after this experiment, the effect is really remarkable. This marrow washing pill is enough, and there is really no mistake, but she really felt the effect at the beginning, so she chose such a name.

  However, the only fruits that can be used as Xisui Dan are apple trees. Except for apple trees, the tenth-level fruits of other fruit trees cannot reach this level.

  Tao Yaoyao thought about their apple fruit, it's not easy!

  Adjutant Dongyang directly saluted Tao Yaoyao. To him, Tao Yaoyao was a kindness to him. Speaking of which, his ability has been stuck at level 5 for many years. If it wasn't for the weakening of the gene collapse , it is impossible for him to have a chance to improve.

  There is only 30% left, he is already considered a normal person, after all, the average genetic breakdown of the entire interstellar people is more than 40%, he is already far below the average, that is, he More normal than normal.

  Tao Yaoyao chatted with Adjutant Dongyang for a while, and then went back to her ship to rest. She said that she was really tired after not resting all night.

  But after she returned to her room, she still called Di Feiye, and Di Feiye was connected almost immediately.

  He is now in his own office, his current condition is unprecedented, especially his genetic collapse rate has almost dropped to 20%, and most importantly, his ability has been directly raised to level nine, Jump two levels in a row.

  Di Feiye knew that it was not only based on the energy of the marrow washing pill, but also that he had been eating the fruits that the little girl gave him during this period of time. These fruits also gave him a lot of energy. If it wasn't t for the accumulation during this period, He will not be so accumulated.

  So as soon as Tao Yaoyao called, he answered it, his voice was full of smiles and doting, "Little girl!"

  "I have a name!" Tao Yaoyao Resisted, she is not What a little girl.

  "Isn't it nice, little girl?" Di Feiye wanted to tease her.

  Tao Yaoyao snorted, "I have something to ask you!"

  "Tell me!" Even if she wanted the stars in the sky, he would find a way to pick them off for her. The person he loves most now.

  "Can you help me buy a treatment cabin?" Tao Yaoyao still wanted the treatment cabin.

  "The treatment cabin? The price of the treatment cabin is very expensive, and the number is very small." Di Feiye was a little confused. What did the little girl want with such a thing? What could be better than her healing skills?

  And the most important thing is that the number is too small, and the treatment cabin needs too sophisticated things, so there are no more than 20 units in the entire interstellar.

  "I have a friend who is missing some organs in her body. Can the treatment cabin be repaired?" Tao Yaoyao looked at Di Feiye in the video full of expectations. Her eyes were like stars shining, and Di Feiye felt itchy in his heart. He really wanted to hold her in his arms and kiss her fiercely. a kiss.

  Di Feiye thought for a while and said, "It is possible to regenerate organs, but it may reduce some flexibility." It can be regenerated, but it may not be so useful.

  "Ah, will the flexibility be reduced? " Tao Yaoyao frowned, reducing the flexibility, so forget it?

  "Yes, so if she can still bounce now, there is no need to fix it." Di Feiye's words are very clear, and the impact is too great.

  "Get one for me first, and then I'll think about whether it can be combined with other methods!" Tao Yaoyao still decided to get one first and repair it first. If it really affects, she will treat it again.

  When Di Feiye heard that this method seemed feasible, he also wanted to know if the little girl's healing technique could improve the activity of the organs. If it could, it would really be a blessing for the entire interstellar world.

  "Okay, leave this matter to me." It was easy for Di Feiye to get a treatment cabin.

  "Then thank you first! Remember to tell me how much star coins you have." Tao Yaoyao really has no shortage of star coins.

  "Little girl, I should thank you first!" Di Feiye's body has recovered to an unprecedented state of health , and he should really thank Tao Yaoyao.

  Tao Yaoyao smiled, "You're welcome, I have quite a lot of those pills on the left and right."

  "A lot of them? Can I sell them?" Di Feiye was a little excited, and he wanted to let the space warriors of the entire expedition force We all took the marrow washing pill, and the effect is really great.

  "Of course this can be sold, but I don't know how to price it. " Tao Yaoyao hesitated a little, this thing can be said to be very precious.

  When Di Feiye heard this, he immediately said, "This price can't be too low. I'll contact the space fighters on the front line to see how much most of their assets are." His meaning was very clear, even if If it is for sale, it can only be sold to the space fighters on the front line first. As for the rear, let's wait.

  It was still very easy for Di Feiye to check this, and soon, Di Feiye helped Tao Yaoyao set the price, "Let's set a tentative five million, these guys may not be able to pay for more, but if you want to sell For outsiders, the price can be higher, or send a few grains to the auction to see what they can accept."

  "The auction is still not given away, and it will be bad if you cultivate enemies. , if I sell it to the Expeditionary Army, I can accept five million, but you can't let them scold me." It's okay to sell pills, but she won't be happy if they sell them for infamy.

  "Don't worry, the problem of genetic collapse is a big problem in the entire interstellar world. You helped them solve their biggest problem. It was too late for them to be grateful to you. How could they scold you?" Di Feiye promised, and it was solved. The problem of genetic collapse is a major event for the entire interstellar world. They have become direct benefits. What is there to scold?

  Besides, he doesn't intend to force everyone, this is a voluntary thing, he will not force others.

  Soon, Di Feiye told his personal guards about this matter first, and these guys didn't lack money in their hands. Almost as soon as he said it, these guys transferred the money directly.

  Di Feiye directly turned the star coins over and asked Tao Yaoyao to send him the pills for these star coins.

  Di Feiye had a hundred personal guards. These people wailed and howled all night, which scared the whole camp. If it wasn't for Di Feiye who guarded outside and told everyone that it was the effect of the marrow washing pill they took, everyone guessed we're going to rush in to see what's going on.

  The next day, when these personal guards came out, everyone couldn't help but swallow their saliva one by one. Among these personal guards, they were all five or six-level supernatural powers before, but now everyone has advanced to the lowest level , and the last What's important is that when their genetic breakdown was tested, all of them fell below 50%.

  You must know that the star warriors of their expeditionary force, because of the continuous wars, none of them have a genetic breakdown rate below 60%, and now these people have all dropped to below 50%.

  (end of this chapter)

 Chapter 116 The Effect of the Marrow Washing Pill 2

  This news directly caused the entire military camp to boil!

  Everyone was scrambling to buy the marrow-washing pill, but Di Feiye didn't buy them all, but first told his direct subordinates the price of the marrow-washing pill. The lieutenants and generals immediately understood that this was the commander taking care of the face of their leaders.

  After all, they have to improve first, so they have the confidence! So soon these guys bought the Marrow Cleansing Pill, and some people planned to buy a few more, but Di Feiye said that the purchase of this thing is limited, and each person can only buy one pill, after all, the quantity is limited.

  Upon hearing this, everyone hurriedly ordered one pill each, and then ran back to take it. Naturally, these guys were crying and howling for a while, but now the whole camp knew about it, so hearing their howling and howling, they had never taken marrow washing Dan's people also showed envious eyes. Noah needs to consume a lot of energy for this kind of long-distance teleportation. Tao   Yaoyao

  directly sent Noah ten tons of ten-level fruits to extract the energy inside.

when he received these ten tons of ten-level fruits. Isn't their little ancestor too inhumane?

  This is ten tons! Moreover, it is the most lacking fruit in the entire interstellar, and the energy that is full of it makes Noah fascinated .

  Noah felt that his entire master brain was a bit bad. If the energy in it was extracted, it would be enough for him to not have to worry about it for thousands of years, and he would not need to bask in the sun every day to replenish energy.

  Noah has lived for so many years, but he is very clear about the truth that what is in his hands is his own, and these ten tons of fruit may not really belong to him if he puts them here.

  Noah directly Pumped out all ten tons of fruit energy. At this moment, he wanted to fly in place. This was too much energy. He still underestimated the energy in these energy fruits before.

  Noah was excited, and promised everything, no matter what Tao Yaoyao wanted to send to the front line, he could hand it over to him, and he could deliver it right away.

  The result of all the arrangements is that Tao Yaoyao really asked Noah to deliver a lot of things, and even the delivery of medicines does not need to be delivered manually, but has been changed to teleportation.

  Noah has received so much work, and there is still a little bit of sadness. After all, the energy will not be used for long after all the energy is consumed.

  Although Fuer star where Di Feiye is located is the closest to N98, it is still far away, and Noah has wasted a lot of energy on this structured transmission line.

  Shouldn't the little ancestor be with him?Why did he feel that the little ancestor was towards Di Feiye?

  Did the little ancestor know that he was her future husband?

  Noah quickly shook his head, impossible, he never said that, how is this possible?

  Besides, on Di Feiye's side, after those adjutants and generals took the elixir, the process of digesting the elixir was really too painful, especially when they found themselves turned into a stinky ball, the whole person was not well Yes, everyone feels that they have a psychological shadow at this moment , it stinks, it stinks even worse than a dead mouse in the gutter!

  But the rewards are great. All human abilities have been improved. Like those personal guards, they are at least the first level. As for the problem of genetic collapse, it is also below 50%, at least a few years Within a short period , these generals don't have to worry about retiring because of the problem of genetic collapse.

  And with their current genetic integrity, they can go home, marry a wife and have children.

  With the personal practice of the personal guards and these generals, The space warriors on the entire planet Fuer began to ask where to buy the elixir, and how much it cost.

  Five million star coins, to be honest, most of the interstellar fighters can take it out, even the interstellar fighters who can't take it out now, if you borrow it from everyone, you can make up enough in no time.

  Soon, all the space fighters and generals on the Fur star battlefield had taken the Marrow Cleansing Pill once. Their powers have improved, and their combat effectiveness has naturally improved, and each of them has become stronger. Occasionally, a small group of Zerg will come, They pretty much took care of the little bugs with a wave of their hands.

  During this period of time, for all the interstellar warriors, it really is too easy to live!

  During this time, Di Feiye had more contacts with Tao Yaoyao. The more contacts he had, the more Di Feiye realized that he didn't want to let go. If such a good girl is missed, it will be a lifetime. Miss a lifetime!

  He is a dignified commander, why can't he marry independently?

  At this time, Di Feiye thought of one thing. In the entire interstellar world, there is a normal way to help him break up the engagement, that is, if he can obtain special merit, he can make a request to Noah.

  But the first-class merit is not so good at all. The last time he escaped death and was saved by the little girl was the first-class merit.

  Noah this guy !

  Di Feiye sighed, special merit, how can there be special merit for him to grab?Unless the empire is invaded, but now the Baiyan Empire does not dare to invade other empires, except for the Zerg, but the Zerg has no way to carry out large-scale invasion now, so it is a bit difficult for him to make special merit.

  To be honest, Di Feiye's arrogance is high now. He is a level nine supernatural being, and his mental power is even more powerful. The entire Fairy Star is under his control.

  Di Feiye couldn't help rubbing his fingers, shouldn't he take people out of Fuer first? When the Zergs occupy the place, he will call again. It should be no problem to make a special achievement like this, and then he can make a condition with Noah.

  Tao Yaoyao had no idea that Di Feiye was racking his brains to think of a strategy for her right now.

  Di Feiye also discovered something during this time, because it was a bit too easy for them to fight the Zerg , and those Zerg actually wanted to quit, but how could this be possible?

  If the Star Warrior is allowed to withdraw from Fuer now, he will be greeted with scolding from the entire star.

  At this time, Di Feiye felt that another wormhole opened near Fuer star. At this time, Di Feiye had an idea. All the wars have been taking place in the interstellar. If he can pull the battlefield to On the Zerg side, it is very easy to get special power.

  If it is normal, Di Feiye probably needs to think more about it. After all, the wormhole is in the hands of the Zerg, but he wants to get this special skill too much now, and the most The important thing is that the Zerg has always been on their side of the interstellar. Come on, he really wants to do harm to the Zerg.

  So that's it. Di Feiye made this decision in a hurry.

  Di Feiye immediately called all his adjutants together. When he said this idea, everyone opposed it unanimously. After all, it was too dangerous, especially from the appearance of their commander, he wanted to go there in person.

  "Commander, let me go, I have rich combat experience!" Lieutenant Ma Wen asked for a job, and he couldn't let his commander take risks.

  (end of this chapter)

 Chapter 117 Entering the Zerg 1

  "I have already made a decision on this matter, and I must go in person!" Di Feiye's tone was unquestionable.

  Although everyone wanted to stop it, they knew very well that whatever their commander made a decision, it would definitely not change.

  Everyone's complexion is a bit ugly.

  To be honest, these people are all good brothers of Di Feiye who went through life and death. They survived almost all on the battlefield. Only when you carry me and I carry you can they save their lives.

  Di Feiye looked at them, and said directly, "I want to change my own destiny through this incident. We are all brothers, and I don't want to hide it from everyone. You all know that I have an official spouse. But now that I have my own lover, I don't want to be swayed by the officer, so I need a special merit to change the name of the officer."

  Di Feiye's words made the adjutants' eyes widen, they clearly remembered their commander The official had no beauty at all before.

  Zhuge, the think tank among the adjutants, looked at his commander, and said directly, "The commander likes the little star master of N98?" He has a good relationship with Adjutant Dongyang, but he heard Dongyang say that Tao Yao Yao looks so beautiful and lovely.

  So it's normal for your own commander to get stuck, after all, he knows too well that whether it's the repair potion or the marrow washing pill, it's all from that person, after all, the star coins here are all He sent it to that person.

  A smile appeared on Di Feiye's face, "She is still young, please don't disturb her."

  Zhuge immediately made an arrangement, "Commander, I will stay and stabilize the battlefield."

  Di Feiye said, "Everyone except you Besides, keep half of the people present, half of them will follow me, and half of the personal guards, I will let them obey your arrangement, and half of the generals and soldiers will be taken away."

  "Okay, I'll arrange it right away!" Zhuge planned to take away the last half of the people on the entire battlefield to his commander. He didn't think about stopping his commander, because he knew very well that this was his immediate commander. The opportunity for special merit, to change fate, is now.

  Adjutant Wen said at this time, "Zhuge, I'm going!"

  Zhuge said, "Don't worry, you can't escape!" He has already listed the direction to choose, with high combat effectiveness, high abilities, and high genetic integrity Don't even try to escape.

  Zhuge helped Di Feiye go to order soldiers, and Di Feiye went directly to the arsenal. He needed to prepare some weapons and equipment.

  Moreover, Di Feiye also plans to contact Tao Yaoyao. After all, he may not be able to contact Tao Yaoyao after going to the Zerg side. They have been in contact every day during this time. Di Feiye does not want Tao Yao Yao has a bad impression of him.

  On Tao Yaoyao's side, when she heard Di Feiye say that she was going to the Zerg, she was shocked, "You want to go to the Zerg through the wormhole? Isn't that too dangerous? And what if the wormhole is closed? , how did you come back?"

  "Don't worry, I've considered this issue, we're leaving, and the people behind will find a way to stabilize the wormhole." This Di Feiye has already made an agreement with Zhuge, and this matter will be handed over to Zhuge He is still very relieved.

  Tao Yaoyao was too worried, that was the Zerg base camp, this kind of behavior was undoubtedly courting death.

  Tao Yaoyao thought for a while, and then said, "How about I give you two little friends?" The creeper in their family likes to eat bugs. I believe it should like it very much when it comes to the Zerg side!

  "What buddy?" Originally Di Feiye wanted to refuse, but he thought of the mutated plants he had seen in Tao Yaoyao's space.

  Tao Yaoyao said , "Hang up first, I'll go get ready and call you in half an hour."

  "Okay!" Di Feiye agreed.

  Tao Yaoyao went straight back into the space, and she went straight to the creeper, causing the creeper to split into two offspring, and then she helped the two offspring of the creeper to directly upgrade to level ten.

  At this time, Kaixin had been By her side all the time, seeing her appearance, he couldn't help frowning, "Are you worried about him?" "I'm a

  little worried about him!" Tao Yaoyao sighed, how could she Do you feel like you' re a little too self-absorbed?

  "Give him one of the willow trees over there, and I can make a clone on it." Kaixin pointed to the willow trees in the field.   Kaixin said proudly, "Master, as long as I am here, even if they are really trapped by the Zerg, I can bring them back When

  Tao Yaoyao looked at Kaixin, "What are you doing with your avatar?"

  Tao Yaoyao heard this, her eyes lit up immediately, "Is it really possible?"

  "100 %!" Kaixin assured directly.

  Tao Yaoyao went directly to several willow trees with happiness. She directly chose a willow tree of level nine, which was the offspring of two old willow trees in the space. Directly distributed a strand of clone to Liu Shu's body, and then Tao Yaoyao directly ordered Liu Shu and the two creepers to shrink down, and then directly packed it to Di Feiye and sent it over.

  When Di Feiye received it, his eyes were bright. He knew that these three plants were all mutated plants, and he could feel their three levels, all of which were level ten.

  "Yaoyao, I don't know how to thank you!" Di Feiyeye really didn't know how to thank Tao Yaoyao.

  "You don't have to thank me .I'll teach you now. You have contracted all three of them. As long as you take them with you, you don't have to worry about getting lost no matter where you go." Tao Yaoyao said seriously.

  Di Fei felt his heart beat a beat slower all night. He had been to another world with Tao Yaoyao, so after Tao Yaoyao said that, he understood that as long as he brought something with him, he would be considered trapped. Zerg, Tao Yaoyao can also bring him back.

  Di Feiye didn't say much. Under Tao Yaoyao's guidance, he directly contracted the three little guys. Because Di Feiye is a supernatural being of the spiritual department, after the contract, he can immediately be with the three little guys. The little guy communicated.

  After Di Feiye hung up the phone with Tao Yaoyao, he started communicating with the three little guys, who were very smart.

  Di Feiye was a little more confident about his special merits. If the Zerg had a planet with a good environment, he wouldn't mind snatching a few of them back, so he could give them to the little girl as a betrothal   gift! Yaoyao's side felt relieved a lot, and Di Feiye's side made preparations very quickly. After all, the wormhole had already opened wide. If they didn't act, the Zerg would come in.

  But this time, even the Zerg didn't know that the door they opened was actually invaded by humans. Before the army of the Zerg assembled came in, the humans rushed directly into the territory of the Zerg, catching them by surprise.

  And when Di Feiye and the others landed on the Zerg's planet, they were dazzled by the planet here, which was covered by green plants.

  When everyone saw these plants, they couldn't help but want to touch them, but they were stopped by Di Feiye, "Don't touch the plants here, because we can't be sure if they are poisonous." He said from the creeper on his wrist Take a hint, most of the plants here are poisonous.

  (end of this chapter)

 Chapter 118 Marching into Zerg 2

  As soon as everyone heard it, no one dared to use it. Some people couldn't help but said, "Then don't touch it. If it is poisonous, what should we do if our hands are poisoned?" Rebirth, but my own reaction speed will also slow down, which is really terrifying.

  Di Feiye said at this time, "More than half of the plants here are poisonous, and the poisons vary in size. Poisoning your hands is the easiest poison. Some poisons, even if you touch them by accident, may make you poisonous." It turned into water in an instant, and now everyone will go back to the warship immediately, and let's go find other planets of the Zerg."

  Now that the living environment of the Zerg is so good, It is naturally impossible for Di Feiye to miss it.

  Even this planet with many poisonous plants in front of him, he didn't want to let it go. Although he couldn't help it, maybe Yaoyao could.

  Di Feiye lost a positioning device, this planet, when he has time, he will put another device.

  If you want to move the planet, you need a lot of equipment settings. This is not the first time Di Feiye has done it, so he has experience.

  At this time, Tao Yaoyao received the treatment cabin through Noah Noah said that this treatment cabin is in his inventory. If Di Feiye hadn't agreed, he would be supplied with a new one when he came back. Yes, he was not willing to take it out.

  Tao Yaoyao was a little helpless. , she really didn't know when a mastermind would need a treatment cabin?

  And most importantly, when she got the treatment cabin, she could tell at a glance that the treatment cabin was new and had never been used.

  So... Noah is a collector?

  Or that Noah was frightened by the things that disappeared one by one, and he wanted to keep everything?

  Tao Yaoyao thinks this is the correct answer, but she will definitely not ask Noah, after all, this guy may not be willing to tell her.

  At this time, a message came from the space, and Mo Fei came over.

  Tao Yaoyao went straight back to the space's shop. Mo Fei had already used the marrow washing pill, and she became much more energetic, and she was not at all as weak and weak as before.

  "Sister Feifei, how do you feel now?"

  "Good ! I feel that my mental state is very good, better than when I was healthy before." Mo Fei said excitedly.

  "That's good!" Tao Yaoyao felt that if this was the case, then it didn't matter whether the organs in her body were repaired or not.

  "Yaoyao, I want to ask you, can the organs in my body be replenished now?" Although Tao Yaoyao thought it didn't matter, Mo Fei was still thinking about it.

  "Sister Feifei, the treatment cabin can solve this problem, but there is a disadvantage, that is, my sister's physical fitness may decline, and the functions of those organs will also decline." Tao Yaoyao looked at Mo Fei seriously, this matter must Mofei had to make a choice.

  When Mo Fei heard this , she hesitated a little. The main reason was that she felt that her health was very good now. It's not worth the candle.

  "Sister Feifei, think about it carefully!" Tao Yaoyao knew that this decision was difficult to make. After all , her body was her own, and she had to bear it all by herself.

  While Tao Yaoyao was talking to Mo Fei, Kaixin walked in with a child on his back. This child was about the same size as Kaixin, but he had no legs.

  "Happy, what are you going to do?"

  "Sister, Lin Lin's leg was cut off by villains, can we help him?" Happy sympathy has always been flooded, and the breath of the Virgin really illuminated the whole world, Tao Yaoyao was speechless.

  "Happy, you can, but have you told him about the disadvantages of our treatment cabin?" Tao Yaoyao was very serious.

  Kaixin said directly, "Linlin said there is nothing more uncomfortable than having no legs?"

  Tao Yaoyao was speechless...

  It seems that she is right, if she has no legs, she really can only be trapped in place, although the wheelchair It can solve the travel problem, but after all, it is not as comfortable as your own legs. Even if the function is reduced a little, it will be a lame person!

  Tao Yaoyao directly took out the treatment cabin, and then put the matching treatment solution in it. In order to improve the effect, she added another recovery potion, "Put him in!"

  Happy put Lin Lin After entering, Tao Yaoyao closed the door of the treatment cabin, "It will take about three days before we can see the results."

  I hope the effect of the repair medicine will be better, and the next step is to wait.

  Tao Yaoyao sent the treatment cabin to the lobby of the villa. As for the store, it's better not to put it. Now her space has been completely integrated with the happy trading station. If there are no accidents, her store should have customers today up.

  Before Tao Yaoyao could settle her mind, she heard the sound of walking outside. A thin, pale woman walked in. As soon as she walked in, she threw herself at the counter of the restaurant. "I want this, this, and this !" She directly ordered three boxes of set meals.

  After getting the set meal, she moved directly to the table next to her and started eating.

  This woman ate very quickly. In less than a quarter of an hour, she finished all three set meals, and then burped.

  When the woman left, she bought another six boxes of lunch and took them away. Apart from asking for things, she didn't say a word, and she didn't intend to deal with Tao Yaoyao and the others.

  After she left, her happy eyes were bright.

  Mo Fei looked at Kaixin, "Kaixin, what's the situation with this woman?"

  "I have been to her world, she is a fleeing famine, although she has a space, but there is nothing in that space except water, look at her Even though I saved my life, I didn't have anything to eat." If I'm so hungry, I guess I've been hungry for more than half a year, right?

  Tao Yaoyao looked at Kaixin and said, "Have you never pulled a normal person?"

  She shook her head happily and depressedly, "Tried to pull it, but it couldn't be done!"

  "Happy worked very hard, at least the current deal The number of people on the street keeps increasing, although many people are hovering on the verge of starvation, but no one has ever starved to death, right?" Mo Fei looked at Kaixin, Kaixin is really kind, if it wasn't for Kaixin's help, probably Did she starve to death?

  Although Kaixin doesn't have much food here, occasionally he can go to other worlds to get some wild fruits. the owners of the various shops in the trading station.

  Tao Yaoyao felt a little powerless. She didn't want Kaixin to use the fruits in her space to help ordinary people. All the fruits in her space were energy fruits. she would have to recite the cause and effect of.

  At this time, Mo Fei looked at Kaixin and said, "Kaixin, you are not allowed to give the energy fruit from Yaoyao to those ordinary people, their bodies may not be able to bear it."

  "Didn't the coffin man take it?" Being able to enter a spirit body, Kaixin kicked that guy away a long time ago. His trading station only needs women.

  (end of this chapter)

 Chapter 119 Marching into the Zerg 3

  "Coffin man? There are still men in your trading station?" Mo Fei looked at Kaixin, "I thought there was only a little man like you in the whole space, but I didn't expect there to be another one."

  Tao Yaoyao said, "My first customer can only enter with a spirit body now, but I haven't seen him for a long time, and I don't know if he has come out of the coffin. You must know that he was still trapped in the coffin before. What about here."

  Mo Fei was a little interested, and it is estimated that only others who are worse than her can please her now, "Happy, why don't you take me to see the excitement, I want to see how miserable that guy is. The

  corners of the mouth twitched happily, "Sister Mofei, don't think too much, you should think about whether you want to replenish your body organs in these three days!" This is the most important thing!

  Besides, he can go there, but he can only bring his own master there. As for other people, forget it. It would be a waste of his energy to bring them there.

  Sister Mofei rejects the world she lives in so much because her body has been hurt, but one cannot stay in the trading station all the time. Although there is nothing wrong with staying here, she always feels that the outside world is vast, if not He is bound to the trading station. To be honest, he wants to go out to play every day.

  Mo Fei sighed, then turned around and walked out of Tao Yaoyao's shop, and said loudly, "I'll think about it! If you need anything, you can come to my shop to find me, I've been staying there recently. " She She walked towards her shop, but in fact, there was nothing in her shop, it was just a place for her to live in.

  Speaking of which, there are a lot of good things in the warehouse behind her shop. After all , she took away the treasure house of the Hou family and the Mo family. There are many, she prepared food and some daily necessities.

  Mo Fei looked at her empty shop, maybe she could exchange the stolen items for some Tian coins.She took out two shelves directly from the warehouse, and then selected some items to put on the shelves. In this trading station, the prices of items were assisted by the trading station, so Mo Fei knew whether these people were worth anything

  . It would be great if I could be reborn! With so many resources, she will definitely stay away from the Hou family and the Mo family, and be at ease by herself from now on.

  But Mo Fei knew that she was still a bit extravagant now, no matter what she was doing, it was difficult to have both, if she wanted to have a perfect body, she had to be physically restricted, and if she wanted to be healthy, she had to accept the current situation of being physically handicapped.

  But she doesn't want her body to be incomplete, she wants to be a complete person, and now that Lin Lin has cleared the mines for her, if she really can't accept the results of Lin Lin's treatment, she can still regret it!

  At this time, in Tao Yaoyao's shop, Tao Yaoyao looked at Kaixin, "Go and monitor the people you recruited, and don't cause any deaths."

  Kaixin looked at Tao Yaoyao with aggrieved, "Master doesn't want me to follow you?"

  Tao Yaoyao smiled, "It's not that she doesn't want to, it's just that she doesn't like being around people." This guy can hide at will, if it wasn't for the contract between the two of them, she probably really didn't notice him.

  Looking at Tao Yaoyao happily and aggrievedly, the more Tao Yaoyao pushed him away, the more he didn't want to leave.

  Tao Yaoyao directly pinched his little face and said, "I'm fine here, I'm just worried about what's going on with Di Feiye."

  Kaixin blinked, "I can contact him through the willow tree, Does the master want to contact him?"

  Tao Yaoyao shook her head, "Don't bother him!"

  Let's talk about Di Feiye's warship leaving the poisonous planet. He didn't notice at all. When he threw the positioning and some devices by himself, the mutated willow tree dropped a willow branch here, although the willow branch It was inserted obliquely into the soil, but it survived very well .

  When the willow branch took root, he let out a happy snort from far away in space. He didn't expect Di Feiye to respond so quickly. Did the willow tree find the unowned planet?

  Kaixin looked at his master, he can't do this by himself, only if the master follows him, they can work together to get the planet.

  The thought of his trading post soon becoming a planet got him excited.

  On Di Feiye's side, the warship of the Expeditionary Army is a colossal monster . It flies so big and stabs in the air without any cover.

  Adjutant Wen stood nervously in front of Di Feiye, "Commander, don't we need to be invisible?" This is the territory of the Zerg, and your own commander is going to make a big deal now?

  "There's no need to be invisible. What we're waiting for now is for the Zerg to come to us." Now their warships don't know which direction to fly. Only when those things come to the door can they follow the vine "

  But Commander, isn't this very dangerous?" Adjutant Wen wanted to cry. If they were surrounded by Zerg, they would have no way to retreat.

  Di Feiye looked at Adjutant Wen, "This is the Zerg race, not Interstellar , we don't have to worry about any consequences."

  When they were in Interstellar, they had to pay attention to the intensity of the war. It affects the entire interstellar, but now the Zerg doesn't have so many rules, they can use all kinds of large-scale weapons, even nuclear weapons can be taken out, anyway, don't worry, the pollution is also their enemy Zerg.

  When Adjutant Wen heard this, his eyes lit up. That's right, they are now Zerg, and they don't have this scruple at all. All kinds of large weapons can be displayed and used.

  Di Feiye watched Adjutant Wen come out excitedly. He stood in front of the window and looked at the outside world. Since he came to Zerg, he felt that his breathing was much easier, so this Zerg may be more suitable for human beings than StarCraft. His survival, to be honest, polluted the entire Zerg, and he was a bit reluctant, so if possible, he had to get a map of the entire Zerg.

  He must find more planets suitable for human habitation!

  To be honest, even the planet with poisonous plants looks better on the interstellar side.

  And just by looking at the attitude of the Zerg, it can be known that the poisonous planet was pushed to the edge of the Zerg, which is enough to show how rich the living environment of the Zerg is.   As night fell, Di

  Feiye noticed that the starry sky on the Zerg side was particularly beautiful, so he couldn't help saying, "It would be great if Yaoyao was here, she must like the starry sky here."

I don't know, Kaixin is persuading Tao Yaoyao At this moment, Master, lets go to the Zerg too?

  Tao Yaoyao glared at him when she heard Kaixin's words, You're looking for death, aren't you? Where are we two flesh and blood bodies going to deliver food? Probably not enough for the Zerg to fit between the teeth. The mechs and warships on the interstellar side can be destroyed badly. Tell me, what are we going to the Zerg for? "

  (end of this chapter)

  Chapter 120 Marching into the Zerg 4

  Happy and depressed, he also received the signal from the willow tree, so he would tell his master, so he said aggrievedly, "Master, it was the signal from the willow tree, and found an unowned planet Yes, although the vegetation on that planet is more poisonous, it is unowned, if we occupy it, then the planet will be ours."

  Tao Yaoyao frowned, "You want to make the unowned planet Come into the space?" After saying this , she stood directly outside the shop, and then looked up. Although the ground area is limited, the space above seems to be really big.

  "Well, our place here is huge, and there is absolutely no problem in getting a few planets in " Kaixin is now enthusiastically planning to do a lot of space construction!

  If it was only his trading station, it would not work at all, but there is a space as big as my sister, so swallowing a few planets is just a trivial matter.

  Tao Yaoyao looked at Kaixin, is it really that simple?

  At this time, Little A's voice came over, "Master, don't worry, what he said is right, our current space is very inclusive." After all, they are now integrated and can accommodate both of them. Spirit, so inclusiveness is really too strong.

  Tao Yaoyao heard Xiao A's words, and then looked at Kaixin. She couldn't help asking, "This Kaixin has a body. How about you, when will you have a body?"

  Speaking of which, Tao Yaoyao still felt that Get closer to Little A.

  Little A said at this time, "I don't have enough energy. If I can really get a few planets in, maybe I can have a body."

  Tao Yaoyao seemed to think that this matter is really feasible, after all, Little A doesn't have a body. She can help herself with many things. If he has a body, then she should be more at ease in the future.

  At this moment, Xu Duoduo and Xu Nana entered the space.

  "Sister! Sister !"

  Tao Yaoyao saw the two of them in disgrace, "What's wrong with you two?

  " He refused to get up on the table.

  Xu Duoduo didn't give in too much, she climbed up the table and said, "Sister Yaoyao , almost, we won't see you."

  Tao Yaoyao looked at the two of them, and quickly gave them a hand . After pouring two glasses of fruit juice, the two girls recovered a little bit after drinking them. The two of them looked at each other with wry smiles, and then looked at Tao Yaoyao.

  It turned out that these two little girls went to work-study programs with their classmates, but what they didn't expect was that the place they went to turned out to be a cinder factory, because the two of them didn't 't know the situation of the cinder factory, and there was a girl in the work. Calculated, the two of them were almost buried alive by the cinders, and it was thanks to them using the marrow washing pill, and with the help of Xiao Chuang and Xiao Hu in their hands, they escaped unharmed.

  "Why is that girl so vicious?" Tao Yaoyao's face immediately changed. She really regarded these two little girls as her own sister, how could she let others bully her?

  "However, she also received retribution. Not long after she calculated us, She went to the side because she was excluded. As a result, she was almost buried, and then the whole class got retribution." Xu Duoduo was still very happy Well, after this time, the two of them have officially integrated into that class "

  Hurry up and take a shower, and we'll talk about the rest after you take a shower." Tao Yaoyao directly drove them to the villa. After all, the space between the two of them didn't have a bathroom or anything. Tao Yaoyao prepared a bathroom for the two of them in the villa. out of the room.

  When the two of them went to the villa, they were happy and unhappy, "Master, where do I live?" He doesn't have a room yet!

  Tao Yaoyao patted his head, "Find it yourself, there is no room for occupants, whichever room you want to live in."

  "Okay!" I went to the room happily and excitedly.

  Tao Yaoyao directly ordered a bowl of porridge from the chef robot, and then drank it.

  While she was drinking, the spirit body of the scholar walked in, and he seemed much more relaxed at the moment.

  "Escaped?" Tao Yaoyao looked at the scholar, and the scholar said directly to Tao Yaoyao, "Thank you girl, if it wasn't for the girl's help, I would have died in the coffin." The

  scholar is now Although he was reduced to a remote village, he had that mutated vine as a companion, and no one could bully him. He didn't want to go back now. Among his people are his relatives, it doesn't matter if they don't want such relatives.

  Tao Yaoyao smiled, "It's also because of your own persistence. If you don't persist, no one can save you. Besides, I also took Tian coins." The

  scholar smiled and walked to the counter, He packed two servings of food and said goodbye to Tao Yaoyao, his body could finally eat a meal in peace.

  Tao Yaoyao watched the scholar's spirit body leave, at this time Kaixin also ran out, Kaixin also noticed the spirit body

  . with a spirit body, and it is also fortunate that Tao Yaoyao is the master now, otherwise he has already considered how to kick this man out.

  Speaking of which, this male spirit body was happily recruited inadvertently, and the trading station regarded this scholar as sick and weak.

  Tao Yaoyao cast a happy look, "Is that planet really unowned? What if there is a female worm in it?"

  Don't really recruit a big female worm into their world. That's the real end, after all, Tao Yaoyao knows too well what kind of attraction her own space has for bugs.

  "Master, let's go and have a look!" said happily and excitedly.

  Tao Yaoyao shook her head, "Let's talk about it when Duoduo and Nana come out!"

  Xu Duoduo and Xu Nana quickly changed their clothes and came out, because Tao Yaoyao went to that world for a trip to prepare for them. lot of clothes, and now I don't have to worry about bringing out anything out of date.

  When Xu Duoduo and Xu Nana heard that Tao Yaoyao and Kaixin were going on an adventure to an unknown planet, the two little girls got excited and wanted to follow along.

  While they were arguing, Mo Fei also appeared, and finally their team expanded to five people, because Mo Fei also wanted to go with her.

  Happy to see this huge team is a bit unhappy, because there are too many people to lead, and he consumes a lot of energy. He regrets it a bit, and should take advantage of these women's absence to drag his master over.

  Although Kaixin was not happy, he finally brought everyone directly to the place where the willow tree was positioned. At this moment, the willow branch has grown into a small tree, but it is really not easy to grow on this planet, because too much It's crowded , and it's not easy for a small willow tree to grow up.

  Tao Yaoyao noticed the miserable state of the little willow tree, and she directly injected the wood power into the little willow tree, and soon the little willow tree stretched, and then began to skyrocket, growing into a huge willow tree in an instant.

  At this time, Kaixin reminded, "Sixty percent of the plants around here are poisonous, please don't touch them casually!"

  (End of this chapter)

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

18.4K 423 17
After sacrificing himself to allow his homeworld to breathe life once again, Optimus Prime wakes up on Earth, but not the one he's come to know. And...
70.6K 1.1K 190
Author:Peach blossoms for wine 13 Category: Danmei Zombies are rampant, and Ye Qingrang relies on a broken jade sachet and wood powers to move fo...
145K 6.2K 25
wherein young sunoo, an ordinary son of a scientists, found six imprisoned vampires at his parents' laboratory. "who are you? why are you all..... ...
27.3K 386 70
Author: Shiyue Fifteen Category: Rebirth through time Jiang Zhaoci's family of four accidentally encountered a tsunami crossing when they were out at...