ꕥ ★⋆steddie oneshots⋆ ★ ꕥ

By zzhongli

ah yes, a fan fiction about two crazy hot men who are deeply in love with each other. what else could you pos... More

˗ˏˋnotes :)'ˎ˗
˗ˏˋafter hours'ˎ˗
˗ˏˋ junk food and chill'ˎ˗
˗ˏˋlast saturday night'ˎ˗
˗ˏˋhe lived bitch'ˎ˗
˗ˏˋscoops ahoy's newest edition'ˎ˗
˗ˏˋit's my year.'ˎ˗
˗ˏˋsext me.ˎ˗
˗ˏˋone rainy night'ˎ˗
˗ˏˋi dream of you'ˎ˗
˗ˏˋtattooed coffee'ˎ˗
ˏˋa world full of hate and love'ˎ˗
˗ˏˋwater reflection'ˎ˗
˗ˏˋthe dog that lead me to you'ˎ˗
˗ˏˋauthors very sad note'ˎ˗

˗ˏˋgood boy'ˎ˗

579 2 1
By zzhongli

(Nsfw chapter warning! Chapter includes: Dom bottom Vampire Bat Eddie, Sub top Werewolf Steve, ftm Eddie, eating out, cockwarming, praising, and comfort sex. This chapter was HIGHLYYYY inspired by LazyJuneBug's nsfw picture of Steve giving head to Eddie on twitter. Go check out their art! Enjoy!)

(Edit after writing this: HELP ME WHY CANT I TAKE THE WORD PUSSY SERIOUSLY?!?!?! I WAS LAUGHING WHILE WRITING THE SEX SCENEEEYUDHGDkiN AND I JST NOTICED ALL MY NSFW CHAPTERS END WITH THEM SLEEPING TOGETHER I NEED TO STOP DOING THAT AHBA HUABI)

It's no doubt Eddie was incredibly in shock when he found out that his boyfriend went through the process of developing into a hairy beast while Eddie was in his coma after the upside down incident. The same went for Steve, too. He had no idea Eddie would come back as a blood sucker. They didn't exactly hate the changes in their life, though. During a full moon, Steve morphs into his full werewolf form. He basically becomes one, but bigger and much taller. When he isn't in full form, he's like how he was before everything happened. Except he has much more hair on his arms, palms, legs, and chest. He also grew a pair of brown ears that matched his hair color, sharp canines, longer nails, his eyes glowed a bright yellow whenever he felt a strong emotion, and a very large fluffy tail. 

As for Eddie, he became a bit paler. He could now shift into a bat whenever he wanted, the tip of his fingers and feet faded into a black shade, he grew a pair of black and brown wings, elf shaped ears, fangs, his eyes glowed red during a strong emotion, and sharp nails as well. It was definitely a huge change for both of them and the people in their life, but it wasn't all that bad. Eddie now had a big fluffy wolf to cuddle and fall asleep on, and Steve actually liked when Eddie used his neck as a feeder. They could explore sex a lot more, too. And that's just one of the things the two enjoyed that came with the difference.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

December weather was a bitch in Hawkins, Especially in the mornings. It was always below 20 degrees outside, and it was almost always snowing. It absolutely sucked. Steve hated it. Eddie hated it. Eddie especially.

It was early in the morning, 8:23 AM to be exact. There was no sunrise due to the dark grey December clouds, so it was still a bit dark outside. Steve happened to be awake at this time. Why? He was terribly craving a mug of coffee, he had to cook breakfast before he left for work, and he just couldn't fall back to sleep when he woke up a little earlier.

It was a routine for him to get up this early. Even though he hated the shit, bills had to get paid somehow. And with the holiday season rolling around, they'll really need the money with how much children they look after and friends they hang out with.

Steve was multi-tasking: Making himself a coffee and looking after the pan that held the batter of cinnamon pancakes. Of course, he had to make Eddie something else other than pancakes. He had to deeply consider the fact that Eddie was now vegan and drank blood. If he fed Eddie something like pancakes and eggs that had lactose in it he'd become badly sick and could risk dying.

So he decided to make Eddie toast with home made vegan Nutella with bananas on top. It was a recipe Steve had found in his cook book previous days ago. Once he was done with both of the meals he placed them on the kitchen island and traveled down their apartment hall to wake up his sleeping boyfriend.

Eddie wasn't a deep sleeper like Steve. He woke up easily, in fact, he could wake up to the simplest sound of a door closing. That's why Steve has to be extra cautious when getting up in the mornings. It took a while for him to master it but a few weeks into their relationship he eventually got it down.

Steve crawled on the bed and over to Eddie, who seemed to be sleeping peacefully. Steve was careful not to accidentally kneel on Eddie's wings. "Baby," Steve whispers to Eddie. He rubbed Eddie's side gently. It always seems to do the trick. Eddie lazily groaned in response and his elfish ear twitched. His eyes were just barely open. "wake up. I made breakfast."

Steve massaged Eddie's scalp. Now he fully opened his eyes, and the dark grey and red circles under them made themselves known. "M'kay." Eddie says lazily. Steve pressed a kiss to the sleepy man's cheek and headed back into the kitchen. Eddie sighed and rubbed his eyes before finally getting out of bed, stretching out his medium-sized wings, and following Steve.

"Thank you Stevie." Eddie mumbles then yawns. "You're welcome Eds. How'd you sleep?" Steve takes a sip of his coffee out of a mug that read '#1 Babysitter'. It was a gift Max had given him a while ago. "Better," Eddie picked up his toast and took a bite out of it. "had a nice dream too." He looked at Steve with a cunning smile that showed off his fangs.

"Oh really?" Steve chuckles. "Please tell." Steve shifts in his chair to look at Eddie. "Get this, you actually came to a DND campaign for the first time in your life!" Eddie makes some gestures with his hand, and Steve looks unamused. "Sounds like a nice dream," Steve turns back to his food.

"Steve please? I really want you to be there. Please?" Eddie pouts with a long drag on the last 'please'. Steve gives Eddie the finger. Not the middle, no. The index. "Come on, don't you want to satisfy your loving boyfriend? He'd be really upset and possibly mad if you didn't." Eddie crosses his arms and takes the final bite of one of the toast.

Maybe the blackmail had a tiny bit of an effect on Steve. "I'll think about it." Steve simply says, and thinking about it was enough for Eddie to flutter his wings in delight. "That wasn't so hard now was it?" 

Eddie reaches a hand over to Steve's morning hair and scratches it, along with his ears, causing Steve to lean into the touch and wag his fluffy tail. "O-Okay enough of that.." Steve swats Eddie's hand away from his hair. As amazing as that felt, it needed to stop before Steve did some things he would regret two minutes later. 

"Steve," Eddie says just a few minutes after finishing his food. "Mhm?" Steve replies, throwing out his leftover food in the garbage. "I'm getting thirsty here." Eddie's voice has a needy tone to it, and Steve isn't ashamed to admit he loves getting bitten by Eddie, and the marks on his neck speak for themselves.

"Come here honey," Steve sighs and watches as Eddie walks around the island and over to him. "gentle, remember?" Steve reminds Eddie, who nods and immediately tilts his head and latches his two fangs onto the right side of Steve's olive skin.

Steve huffs out a shaky breath. Eddie takes his time with it, takes just the right amount that he needs to fulfill his needs, which isn't too much, as of right now at least. It's only about thirty seconds before Eddie disconnects from Steve's neck, then licks up the leaking blood.

"Alright, I've gotta get going." Steve plants a soft kiss on Eddie's plump lips, his nose brushing over Eddie's metal nose ring oh so slightly. "No." Eddie frowns and clings onto Steve's waist, his wings going down like a sad dog's ears. "I'll be back before you know it baby. You can take a nap while you wait." Steve pets Eddie's long curls.

"Nah." Eddie insists. Steve chuckles softly. But, he's confused. Eddie never wanted Steve to stay so badly. So why today? "Eddie.. I really love you, but I have to go." It seemed like Eddie's grip on Steve was getting tighter by the moment. He groans into Steve's uniform shirt, inhaling his scent. "Ugh. Fine."

Eddie finally lets go of Steve. "I'll see you later okay?" Steve presses a long kiss to Eddie's forehead. "I love you."

"Love you too Stevie."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It wasn't too long after Steve left that Eddie took Steve's suggestion about taking a nap. It seemed to benefit him because he felt pretty energized when he woke up. And by the time he did, it was already 12:44 PM.

So Eddie basically spent his time without Steve watching TV, talking to different friends on the phone, and binge eating; He could go a long time without blood, as he trained himself to when he first became a vampire bat. In all honesty, staying inside the apartment wasn't entertaining at all, but at least the power was on. During winter, power lines are always on and off.

It felt like time was going by really fucking slow. Like every minute was ten. Eddie was so bored at one point he was hanging upside down on the couch while smoking a joint. Which probably isn't the safest option, but knowing Eddie, if you encountered the sight you wouldn't be surprised.

Eddie was lying on the couch with his wings wrapped around himself when he heard the door wiggling. He was a bit confused, then he looked at the clock on the wall. It was already 6:30? He could've sworn it was still like, 12:00. Nonetheless, Eddie was happy.

The door opened and in came Steve. "Hey sweetheart," Eddie automatically jumped off the couch and morphed into a bat to fly over to Steve. "how was work?" He nuzzled Steve's neck, and rested into the palms of Steve's hand when he opened them up for Eddie.

"Shitty." Steve grunts and kicks off his shoes. Eddie morphs back into his regular self, and his face expresses concern. "Tell me what happened honey." Eddie pulls Steve into a loving hug, and Steve rested his chin onto Eddie's shoulder.

"Just a bad day in general. Lots of rude customers, my tail was killing me by being stuck in between my legs all day, and half-way through the day I realized I forgot to put a hat on so literally half of the customers saw my ears. Worst thing was nobody pointed it out so Robin had to tell me."

Eddie soothingly rubbed his hand up and down Steve's back while he listened. "Mm.. 'M sorry that happened. Do you need anything?" He pulled Steve away and pushed the stray hairs away from his face. "Need to relax." Steve replies and sighs deeply.

Eddie hums. "What do you want to do? Cuddle, watch some movies, make hot chocolate? Up to you sweetie." He was all ears. Eddie could be the scary, mean, vampire freak anytime he wanted. But right now, he wanted to care for his love.

"None of that. Um, Eddie.. do you think we could maybe, uh-" Steve tripped over his words. He couldn't process any the right way when it came to asking for sex. It was as if it was his first time every time, although obviously it is definitely not.

Eddie smiles warmly. "Of course baby. Bedroom?" Steve nods, and together they make their way to the bedroom where Steve sits against the headboard of their bed and begins to unbuckle his belt and strip his blue jeans off.

Eddie scrabbles over Steve and sits in between his legs. "You can choose how you wanna do this. Whatever makes you calm down. Would you want that?" Eddie knew he was asking a lot of questions right now. But he wants to make sure Steve is comfortable, and gets the relaxation he deserves.

Steve nods. "Want to taste you first, I want you to ride me, then cockwarm me. Just want to feel you Ed's." Steve tosses his pants and the belt to the floor and starts to strip his vest and shirt off. Eddie massages Steve's thighs.

"We can make that happen darling. You wanna help me get these off?" Eddie gestures to his clothes, and Steve immediately gets to work on the multiple buttons on Eddie's white see-through button down after he tosses his vest and shirt with the rest of his clothes.

While Steve's busy with that, Eddie repositions his legs so he can slide off his red and black plaid pajama pants, revealing his black Hanes boxers. Eddie watched Steve unbutton the last three buttons, and once Steve was done Eddie began to take the button down off.

"Wait, Eddie, Um.. C-Can you keep it on? You look really gorgeous with it. Not saying you aren't without it! But-" Eddie puts his finger to Steve's lip and hushes him. "I'll keep it on, honey. I get what you mean." Eddie chuckles and lets his finger slide down off Steve's chin.

Steve awkwardly smiles. He was so cute during times like this. Always stuttering and not wanting to say the wrong things and instantly kill the mood. But Eddie knew he could never do that. Eddie fixes his button down to sit back on his shoulders.

"Now relax sweetheart," Eddie scoots a few inches back from Steve and lies down on his back, letting his wings stretch into a comfortable position. "come 'ere." Steve listens and comes close to Eddie, who pulls Steve down for a passionate kiss. Steve's nose brushes against Eddie's cold metal nose ring. It was their first lip kiss of the day, so they cherished it.

Steve was the first to pull away and he licked his soft plump lips. He looked at Eddie with pleading eyes, waiting for his consent to do anything. "Go ahead baby." Eddie says and spreads his legs open enough for Steve to get in between them.

Steve goes down Eddie's body and tugs down his boxers with his sharp nails, letting them fall and sit at Eddie's ankles. Steve couldn't hold back the whine and his tail wag when he caught sight of Eddie's beautiful pink pussy. He always couldn't believe how lucky he was anytime the two had sex.

He looked up at Eddie again. "Whatever pace you want babe. This is about you." Eddie said. He could tell what Steve was asking just by looking at his face. Not just during sex, it could be any situation.

Steve's heart beated faster than ever at Eddie's care. He was so sweet and gentle, nothing like people perceived him to be. Steve turned all his attention back to Eddie's pussy. It was glimmering and wet with slick, and Steve immediately opened his mouth and licked onto Eddie's clit.

He really had to be able to hold back the temptation of biting Eddie's folds with his canines, because if he did things would probably be in a bit of trouble. But it was okay because as long as he got to lick and suck Eddie's tdick, it didn't matter.

 Eddie hummed and groaned at the feeling of Steve's tongue on him. Every time was like no other. It was godly, legendary even. He needed something to hold onto, and fast. His hands flew to the closest things. His right went to Steve's hair and his left tensing around the footboard.

"Oh shit, Steve, you're doing so good honey.." Eddie gasped in between his words and bit his bottom lip. Steve whined into Eddie's hole at the praise as he slurped and licked it like there was no tomorrow.

Eddie's cunt pulsated and tingled against Steve's incredible tongue. He was getting close. "That's it darling, j-just like that." Eddie shut his eyes and threw his head back. He let the tip of his finger nails scratch around Steve's hair and ears.

Steve moaned and his fluffy tail wagged faster than before. His eyes glowed a bright yellow and his tongue seemed to work faster than it was. "I'm g'nna cum baby okay?" Eddie says in almost a whisper, but Steve can understand.

A few more sucking and licking and Eddie's orgasm hits. It feels amazing. His mouth drops open and he grips onto both the footboard and Steve's hair harder than ever. A mix of squirt, cum, and slick paints half of Steve's face.

Eddie is gasping for the air by the time his orgasm fades away. He opens his eyes and tilts his head up only to see Steve and his blown wide eyes, puffy lips, and face wet from the nose down. "Such a good boy aren't you?" Eddie praises Steve.

Eddie sits up right and Steve sits on his knees. "You wanna get a towel while I get the lube?" Eddie massages Steve's knees with the palm of his hands. "Mhm." Is all Steve can manage to say right now. Steve gets up to get a towel to use to wipe his face and soak up Eddie's fluids from the bed. He also strips his own boxers off to let his raging hard on free. By the time Steve gets back, Eddie is squirting lube onto his fingers.

Steve drops his boxers on the floor with the rest of the clothes and arranges the towel on the bed then crawls on the bed and sits in front of Eddie. "Okay honey. You ready?" Eddie pets the nape of Steve's neck with the hand that isn't wet with lube. "Please hurry Eddie." Steve huffs out.

So Eddie does hurry. He hurries and coats Steve's cock with the lube. Then he climbs up onto Steve and aligns his hole with Steve's cock, then drops down on it in one smooth motion due to all the wet substances between them.

Steve whines and drops his head onto Eddie's shoulder, wrapping his arms around Eddie's thick waist. "It's okay baby. Relax for me." Eddie whispers into Steve's ear, and Steve shivers. Eddie lets Steve loosen up before he starts to slowly move up and down Steve's thick long length.

"Fast?" Eddie asks, still keeping his voice quiet. This was to calm Steve down, and Eddie thought keeping his voice lowered will help a lot. In which it did. "Slow, please slow Eddie.." Steve breathes hot breaths onto Eddie's neck. 

Eddie obliges to what Steve wants and keeps it slow and steady. With every quiet slap of their thighs clasping together there came the sound of wetness. And it sounded like love. It was love. Steve moaned quietly at the sensation of Eddie's walls around him, and the way Eddie grunted into his ear every now and then.

"Please.. Eds.." Steve whined and whined. "Shh darling. I've got you baby." Eddie pets Steve's hair once again, tracing circles around his scalp and scratching while he slides up and down Steve. Steve sways and swats his tail against the pillows for Eddie to notice, and he does.

Eddie doesn't say anything. He gets the message. He uses his free hand to reach around Steve's back and stroke his fluffy long tail. Steve sighs and his body weight drops a bit. Eddie's pace slows to a stop, and Steve makes a sad little noise.

"Lie down sweetheart. It'll be more comfortable."

So Steve does lie down. And it was in fact more comfortable. Eddie shifted on Steve's length a bit then leaned down closer to his face. "This okay? Good?" Eddie asks, smiles warmly, and peppers kisses on Steve's soft cheek.

"'S great Eddie. Please keep going, I'm close." Steve holds onto Eddie's arms and his eyes flutter close. He feels Eddie start up again, keeping that same slow pace. Eddie is still kissing all over Steve's face, and Steve takes in all of it.

It's all so soothing and loving and caring. Steve feels so much better already. He can hear Eddie whispering things like "Love you so much Stevie," and "So good puppy," and also "My good boy.". Steve loves it so so much.

"Close, close, close.." Steve's strained quiet voice says. His ears start twitching, and his tail wagged at a rapid speed in Eddie's hand. "That's it baby. Let it all out." Eddie says against Steve's neck. His wings vibrated and fluttered, and his eyes glowed red.

A few seconds later, Steve was shooting his milk inside Eddie. He silently cried out Eddie's name, and Eddie's pace slowed to a stop again. He trailed kisses from Steve's collarbone all the way to his lips, and closed the very small gap between them.

"How do you feel darling?" Eddie smiles against Steve's lips. "Better. Thank you Ed's," Steve's lips tug into a smile as well. "but, uh, can.. we stay like this a little before we shower and cook dinner?" He tucks some hairs behind Eddie's ear.

"Anything you want hun."

So they stay like that for a good hour or two. They pulled their blanket over their bodies while still being connected. It was cozy, and consisted of sweet talking to each other while half asleep. They eventually did get up to take a shower and eat dinner, but got right back in that position when it was time to sleep. Eddie fell asleep on Steve's hairy chest, and Steve held Eddie, forever grateful for him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 60 15
A Steve Harrington and Eddie Munson fanfiction. This will contain difficult topics so please read at your own risk. I hope you enjoy this story just...
1.3K 56 16
TYSM FOR 1K READS!!!!!!!!! (cover art not mine, by kidovna on instagram) Byler fanfic i made for fun because I'm bored, obsessed, and desperate for s...
190K 4K 46
a story where an unlovable girl learns what it means to love and be loved. {oc x dustin henderson} {oc x eleven hopper} {disclaimer: I do not own st...