˗ˏˋscoops ahoy's newest edition'ˎ˗

(What if Eddie worked at Scoops Ahoy before the whole Vecna incident? And what if the Scoops Troop saved the world from evil Russians without the mall exploding?)

Steve's fallen head over heels for the new employee at Scoops Ahoy. To the point he has to pretend he's going to the bathroom just to wash his face attempting to get rid of the blush, that's how bad he's got it for Eddie Munson. Steve couldn't believe himself. How could Eddie be so hot at everything he does? It's absolutely absurd. The way his curly dark brunette hair bounces when he walks, the way you can just tell what kind of man he is just by his tattoo's, his freshly painted black nails and black eyeliner, his grunge jewelry, and don't even get Steve STARTED on the way Eddie looks in that silly uniform. It gets even worse when they start becoming friends. It's official. Eddie Munson was the most sexiest man and Starcourt Mall employee of all time. To Steve, at least.

"You win some, you lose some Steven. Well.. not so much winning huh?" Steve had a blank expression on his face when Robin held her "You rule | You suck" board and added another tally mark to the 'You suck' side. "Better step up your game Steve-o, we're at eight already!" She curled her lips together and the two of them watched as the group of girls that Steve had tried to flirt with left the ice cream parlor. "I'm telling you, it's this stupid sailor hat." He sighed and dropped his ice cream slinger on the floor in unbelievable anger, which really only angered him even more that he had to bend down, pick it up, and swap it out for a clean one. Rummaging around through the drawers filled with utensils for an ice cream slinger, Steve knew someone was coming up to order ice cream so he rummaged faster.

"Steve, customer 4 o'clock hurry up!" Robin hissed at Steve from the open window behind him. "I know dude, jesus!" By the time he had finally found the slinger and closed the drawer he looked back up and what he saw made him freeze. There was a gorgeous man leaned on the counter tapping the tip of his fingernails on it with a long pause between each tap. He was clearly waiting for Steve to acknowledge him. "So.. are you gonna speak Harrington or just stand there like this is the damn ice age?" He automatically snapped out of it when the 'unknown' man said his last name. "Do I know you?" Steve responded, examining the man in front of him. It seemed like he took that personally because he had an unimpressed look on his face.

Steve may not have remembered him but Robin sure did because she gasped so loud that it made Steve jump. "Eddieeee." Now Steve was extremely confused between the weird connection Robin seemed to have with this so called 'unknown man' standing in front of him. "Robinnnn." The two finger gunned at each other and it made Steve cringe. "He's from band class Steve, seriously?" Now something clicked in his mind like he solved a puzzle piece. It was Eddie Munson, the guy who played the guitar in band class. The two hadn't actually talked or anything but Steve was always fascinated how Eddie owned so much jewelry for some weird reason. But right now he was extremely embarrassed and not to mention intimidated by all the new tattoo's Eddie had compared to the last time he saw him. "So uh.. what flavors do you want?" Steve felt a blush creep up his neck when he said that.

"'m not here for ice cream, Harrington. It's my first day." Eddie huffed out a laugh at Steve's bold assumption. "Oh...OH. How?-" Steve's eyes widened. When did he get an application? Steve was working like 24/7 and never once had he seen Eddie walk in and apply. "He came in when you were out sick dingus." Robin threw a newspaper at Steve's head. "Ow!" He rubbed the back of his head and turned to Robin, glaring at her. Meanwhile Eddie noticed a group of teen girls laughing outside the shop. "Guys, let's not get off topic here, yeah?" He snapped his fingers to drag the two's attention. "Right! Sorry. I'll go grab your uniform from the back." Robin pushed herself off the window and disappeared into the storage room.

"Cute hat, Harrington." Eddie had a grin from ear to ear, and Steve blushed in embarrassment by the sudden compliment. "Keep it in your pants Munson." Steve just wished Robin would just come back already. "Okay, so," Speak of the devil, Robin came back with two different sizes. "I'm not sure what sizes you fit but I'm debating on large and medium. Which one?" She held the two uniforms in front of her face. "Large'll work, thanks." Robin smiled and threw the uniform to Eddie, who caught it with one hand. "Don't have too much fun without me while I'm gone, 'kay?"