˗ˏˋgood boy'ˎ˗

(Nsfw chapter warning! Chapter includes: Dom bottom Vampire Bat Eddie, Sub top Werewolf Steve, ftm Eddie, eating out, cockwarming, praising, and comfort sex. This chapter was HIGHLYYYY inspired by LazyJuneBug's nsfw picture of Steve giving head to Eddie on twitter. Go check out their art! Enjoy!)

(Edit after writing this: HELP ME WHY CANT I TAKE THE WORD PUSSY SERIOUSLY?!?!?! I WAS LAUGHING WHILE WRITING THE SEX SCENEEEYUDHGDkiN AND I JST NOTICED ALL MY NSFW CHAPTERS END WITH THEM SLEEPING TOGETHER I NEED TO STOP DOING THAT AHBA HUABI)

It's no doubt Eddie was incredibly in shock when he found out that his boyfriend went through the process of developing into a hairy beast while Eddie was in his coma after the upside down incident. The same went for Steve, too. He had no idea Eddie would come back as a blood sucker. They didn't exactly hate the changes in their life, though. During a full moon, Steve morphs into his full werewolf form. He basically becomes one, but bigger and much taller. When he isn't in full form, he's like how he was before everything happened. Except he has much more hair on his arms, palms, legs, and chest. He also grew a pair of brown ears that matched his hair color, sharp canines, longer nails, his eyes glowed a bright yellow whenever he felt a strong emotion, and a very large fluffy tail. 

As for Eddie, he became a bit paler. He could now shift into a bat whenever he wanted, the tip of his fingers and feet faded into a black shade, he grew a pair of black and brown wings, elf shaped ears, fangs, his eyes glowed red during a strong emotion, and sharp nails as well. It was definitely a huge change for both of them and the people in their life, but it wasn't all that bad. Eddie now had a big fluffy wolf to cuddle and fall asleep on, and Steve actually liked when Eddie used his neck as a feeder. They could explore sex a lot more, too. And that's just one of the things the two enjoyed that came with the difference.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

December weather was a bitch in Hawkins, Especially in the mornings. It was always below 20 degrees outside, and it was almost always snowing. It absolutely sucked. Steve hated it. Eddie hated it. Eddie especially.

It was early in the morning, 8:23 AM to be exact. There was no sunrise due to the dark grey December clouds, so it was still a bit dark outside. Steve happened to be awake at this time. Why? He was terribly craving a mug of coffee, he had to cook breakfast before he left for work, and he just couldn't fall back to sleep when he woke up a little earlier.

It was a routine for him to get up this early. Even though he hated the shit, bills had to get paid somehow. And with the holiday season rolling around, they'll really need the money with how much children they look after and friends they hang out with.

Steve was multi-tasking: Making himself a coffee and looking after the pan that held the batter of cinnamon pancakes. Of course, he had to make Eddie something else other than pancakes. He had to deeply consider the fact that Eddie was now vegan and drank blood. If he fed Eddie something like pancakes and eggs that had lactose in it he'd become badly sick and could risk dying.

So he decided to make Eddie toast with home made vegan Nutella with bananas on top. It was a recipe Steve had found in his cook book previous days ago. Once he was done with both of the meals he placed them on the kitchen island and traveled down their apartment hall to wake up his sleeping boyfriend.

Eddie wasn't a deep sleeper like Steve. He woke up easily, in fact, he could wake up to the simplest sound of a door closing. That's why Steve has to be extra cautious when getting up in the mornings. It took a while for him to master it but a few weeks into their relationship he eventually got it down.

Steve crawled on the bed and over to Eddie, who seemed to be sleeping peacefully. Steve was careful not to accidentally kneel on Eddie's wings. "Baby," Steve whispers to Eddie. He rubbed Eddie's side gently. It always seems to do the trick. Eddie lazily groaned in response and his elfish ear twitched. His eyes were just barely open. "wake up. I made breakfast."