The ghost of Malta

By MireilleSky

this book is made from my other book. but i dont know why but the other account is blocked. so i decided to m... More

The Black Knight of Manoel Island
Verdala Palace's Blue Lady
Mdina's headless bride
The hitchhiking girl on the Telgha t'alla w'Ommu
Lullabies in the Manoel Theatre
Ġiġa's House
Russian Culture Centre
Manoel Theatre
Il-Mandraġġ
The Grand Master's Palace
Strait Street
The Sacra Infermeria
St. Anne's Chapel in Fort St. Elmo
The Blue Dolphin House, Valletta
Villa Sans Souci, Marsaxlokk
HORRIFIC EXPERIENCES AT THE HOTEL
AN UNUSUAL CLIENT
AN EERIE PRESENCE
THE CURSED DOLL
THE HOUSE THAT NEVER EXISTED
HAUNTINGS IN THE PRISON CELL
MASS FOR ALL SOULS
THE MYSTERIOUS HELPER
THE WOMAN FROM THE PAINTING
THE HAUNTED CAR
AN APPARITION OF A NUN
THE SILVER CIGARETTE CASE
PERILOUS POLTERGEISTS
Ippolito House
MALTA'S MAIN HOSPITAL: MATER DEI IS HAUNTED
Haunted house in Qrendi
The House Of Spirits
Cousin
Palazzo Bettina
I FEELED SOMEONE TOUCHING ME AND I COULDN'T MOVE
The housemate (by unknown person)
Unbelievable ghost encounter (by unknown person)
A Troubled Soul - Żurrieq
An Unexplained Mystery - Senglea
The Phantom Hitchhiker - Burmarrad
THE FLOWER SELLER

The Haunted House - Gozo

2 0 0
By MireilleSky

In a quiet Gozitan village, there was an old, long-abandoned house that everybody stayed away from, especially after dark, as the building was reputedly haunted. The story was that it had once been lived in by two brothers; the younger one was quiet and gentle, but his older sibling had a very jealous nature, and always got what he wanted, one way or the other. The younger brother eventually fell in love and started spending a lot of time with his new girl, while his older brother looked on, his jealousy growing at the fact that she could never be his. With time, his jealousy turned to hate and he decided to get rid of his sibling. The story goes that he threw his brother into a well, having first chopped off his hands to make sure that he could not climb back out. His girlfriend, oblivious to the truth, waited for him for a long time, but eventually gave up, and in the meantime ended up becoming close with the older brother, whom she eventually married. One day soon after, however, she woke up to find her husband dead, strangled while he slept. That was when the house was abandoned.

M

any years later, some locals drinking at a nearby bar were overheard talking about the house by a foreigner, who claimed that their stories were mere superstition. In fact, he bet them that he would spend a whole night in the building on his own, and nothing would happen to him.

Well, the night got off to a good start, so much so that the man soon fell asleep, only to be woken up some hours later by a strange sound. Getting up off the floor where he was lying, he looked out onto the stairs where the sound seemed to be coming from, only to see a pair of severed hands coming up. They went into the room where he had been sleeping a few moments before, no longer looking empty. The room now appeared to be fully furnished, including a bed on which a sleeping man was lying. The hands wrapped around the man’s throat, and he could see him struggling until he was choked to death. The terrifying apparition then disappeared in front of his eyes, and he was again in an empty room. Needless to say, he made a hasty exit from the building.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165 16 20
Sorry I am no longer writing this story. I am re writing it (Dark Secrets) I would be thrilled if you took a look at it
33.9K 471 45
(My other story got removed for some reason, sadly😔😔, so I'm remaking it)
661 26 7
Hey guys am writing a book as you can see so the book is Haruhi Suzumiya, I've decided to write another story. I have another, longer story I may wr...
2.9K 116 21
Well hello there, since that one of you suggested to make another book...well here ya go. I will be writing the chapters that are from my old book bu...