I FEELED SOMEONE TOUCHING ME AND I COULDN'T MOVE

THIS STORY IS ABOUT AN EXPERIENCE OF A MALTESE WOMAN, WHO WAS INSIDE A HOUSE IN BORMLA (COSPICUA) WHILE SHE WAS SLEEPING. SHE SAYS THAT TWICE IN A ROW, SHE FELT A TOUCH OF A  SPIRIT!

An anonymous person.

**********************************

I was asleep with my boyfriend who lives in Cospicua and that was not the first time I slept there because I have been sleeping in that house for quite a few years.

I never know that I have seen or heard anything out of place, but once among others I remember that I could not sleep for free and like I don’t even know if I was asleep or not because what I felt was too real for me.

I was at the edge of the bed.

My boyfriend was next to me when I felt like someone was approaching the bed, exactly to the side where I was.

How I was feeling so I remember trying to open my eyes, but for some reason I couldn’t!

My body seemed to paralyze and I literally couldn’t move like I was frozen!

At that moment I felt then like a hand rubbing my face!

The panic I remember that caught me at that time I can’t describe.

I tried to force myself to get up or at least to open my eyes, but I couldn’t.

The hand I felt then kept coming down to my lips, and it was at that moment that I managed to get up.

With the shock and the strong shock I had on me, I remember bursting into tears.

I looked on my boyfriend and I started asking him if it was him.

I started praying mercifully to tell him it was him because at that time I was feeling like he was dying with the shock I had on me.

I remember when I woke up my boyfriend, he woke up slowly because he had no idea what might have happened.

He started asking me what I was up to.

He started telling me what I was saying, and why I was crying, because he was asleep and he was sure he hadn’t done anything to me.

I remember asking him again if it was him, but he had answered me again in the negative.

Then he asked me if I was dreaming or if I had imagined it all.

At that time I remember hugging him and asking him to keep me hugged with him all night because I know how scared I was.

That day I don’t know how my eye went back to sleep and I fell asleep.

The next morning we woke up, and I explained everything to my boyfriend again clearly.

I honestly don’t know if what I was going through was a dream or not, but a certain on that certain what I felt inside of me, and what I felt physically on me.

The thing was too real for me to have imagined or dreamed of.

Meanwhile my boyfriend kept trying to calm me down.

He also kept trying to make me think that I had really dreamed of everything and nothing more.

I remember that when I kept thinking about what happened I even started to have several thoughts running through my mind.

I started wondering if she could have been my sister who when I went through that experience had been leaving with us for about two years.

It could have been some bad soul or it could have been some good soul, but then I started coming back and I started said to myself that i have to leave from that house but no one had seen or heard anything including me.

My mind was literally tired of the thoughts that started running through him.

Some two or three months have passed since that experience, when I returned as usual to my boyfriend's house.

THIS EXPERIENCE CONTINUES AND DOES NOT STOP HERE....