[Helluva boss] When Hells Fir...

By TheBorgerMan

Before I.M.P formed it was just Blitz and Y/N, the best of buddies. But after a tragic day, Y/N was captured... More

Hiding In The Darkness
A Talk Between Father And Daughter
A Demon's Blood
Nightmares And A Recovery
At Long Last
Dinner With My New Family
A Talk Between Co-Workers
The Next Morning
When Hells Fire Burns Bright Part 2
Waking Up
A Fresh Start
Spending The Day With Loo
Future Plans
Back to Work
The Ambush
When The Past Catches Up
Suffering
The Party
Hallucinations
Plans Of Attack
Let The Games Begin
The Fun Has Just Begun
When Hells Fire. . .Dies Out
Aftermath

When Hells Fire Burns Bright Part 1

902 23 6
By TheBorgerMan

Blitzø's pov

I looked around the glass cage and saw the others had also been strapped down to a chair in some sort of weird-looking cage. I looked over and saw both Moxxie and Millie, but not Loona.

Blitzø: WHERES LOONY?

Moxxie: We don't know, sir.

Millie: We've been trying to wake you up for the last hour.

Blitzø: Where's Y/N?

Millie: We don't know.

Moxxie: For us all, we know he could be back in hell.

Blitzø: Where the fuck are we if we're not in hell?

Millie: We're in some sort of research lab, from the looks of things.

Blitzø: How are we going to get out of here?

Millie: I don't know, we might just have to wait and hope Loona is going to be able to find us; maybe she can break through these damn things.

Moxxie: With the condition she's in, I don't know if she's going to be able to

Blitzø: Wait, you mean

Moxxie: She's hungover from last night.

Millie: Well, maybe she can still help us; we'll just have to wait and see.

Loona's pov

Ever since this morning, I've had a pounding headache, probably my worst hangover yet. I slowly called out to Blitz, only to hear that nothing must be home alone. Then I walked over to get a glass of water, only to feel a sharp pain In my neck. I felt so weak at the moment I started to black out, only to be caught by someone. The last thing I heard before I blacked out was Sir, we have the hellhound."

*time skip*

After I lost consciousness, I woke up in some sort of glass cage of some sort. I looked to my right and saw Moxxie, Millie, and Blitz were all chained down into chairs just like I was.

Loona: Ugh, my head. Wait, where the hell are we?

???: Ah, the hellhound Is finally awake.

We all look over and see a shadowy figure step into the light.

???: Welcome to the U.S. government; this is just one of our many demon research faculties.

Millie: What are we doing here, you son of a bitch?

He just stood there and looked at all of us with a smile bigger than the radio demon himself. I looked over at Blitz, who seemed to be thinking.

Blitzø: Wait a fucking minute, I KNOW YOU.

???: Ah yes, Blitz was it. I believe It was Blitz. Well, Blitz, this is where we kept Y/N over all these years. Tell me, did you mourn for him?

Blitzo: SUCK MY HOT COCK, YOU FUCKER.

???: No thanks; I'd rather be burning in hell.

Loona: I'd be more than happy to help you speed up the process.

He walked into the cage and held the bottom of my jaw, causing me to bite him.

???: Ow fuck.

He walked over to a button and electrocuted me.

Loona: Aaaaaaahhhhhhh.

Blitzø: LOONY!

Moxxie: YOU SICK FUCKS, LET US GO.

Loona: I'm going to make sure you burn in hell for this, you small dicked dumbass.

He walked over to me and slapped me across the face which pissed me off. The next thing I knew, I was electrocuted again.

Loona: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

Blitzo: LOONY, LISTEN YOU FUCKERS! Y/N IS ALREADY ON HIS WAY BY NOW.

He walked over to Blitz and just stood there. Blitz used his tail as a whip, and he kicked him square in the dick.

Blitzø: Did I hit it, or should I aim lower? Wait, why was I not electrocuted?

???: Oh, it's very straightforward; it's only meant for this hellhound of yours since they can stand It's as if three little imps would die after the first shock, and If I wanted you dead, you three little imps would have been dead by now.

He walked over to me again and gave me another creepy-looking smile.

???: Ugh, you're hideous.

I spit in his face, and I was then electrocuted again, only this time even worse.

Loona: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Blitzø: LOONY NO, LEAVE HER ALONE, FUCK FACE.

Millie: Leave US alone, YOU freaking beast.

???: Oh, I'm afraid it's not that simple; I could simply kill all of you at once If I wanted, so if I were you, I'd shut the fuck up.

Moxxie: You're a monster.

???: Says the bearings from hell.

I looked up at him, my vision slowly blurring.

Loona: Fuck you.

???: Oh, before I go, I should tell you, the more that hellhound of yours shows anger, the bigger the zap will be. The bigger the zap, another hit will most likely kill her. Better put her on a leash.

Loona: Fuck you, cunt.

???: Damn, this one's got a mouth.

Millie: Oh, kiss our ass, you prude.

???: Oh, before I go, I almost forgot to tell you why you 4 are here: we're going to kill Y/N right in front of you, then you'll take his place as our new test subjects. Hahaha, enjoy your stay.

I was starting to lose consciousness, and next thing I knew, I'd completely passed out from the pain.

Blitzø's pov

Loona passed out due to the sheer amount of pain she felt. We tried everything we could to wake her up, but nothing seemed to work.

Blitzø: LONNY, LOONY PLEASE, WAKE UP!

Moxxie: We're just going to have to wait for her to wake up, Sir.

Blitzø: WHAT IF SHE DOESN'T?

Millie: I'm sure she'll pull through, though she always does.

Blitzø: WHAT IF SHE DIES!?

Moxxie: We're just going to have to wait for Y/N to find us.

Millie: He's hungover right now.

Moxxie: Shit.

Y/N's POV

Once, I woke up with the worst hangover ever. I walked through the building and couldn't find the other one anywhere. I see Loona's phone on her desk; she must have left it there, and it then started to ring. I picked it up and thought it was the Vortex guy. Instead, what I heard only angered me.

???: Hello, this is Y/N, right?

Y/N: Yes, who is this?

??? We have your friends, you little shit.

Y/N: Well, you better start praying then. I know who you are, and when I'm done with you, (in a more demonic tone of voice), YOU'LL ONLY WISH YOU WERE DEAD, YOU SON OF BITCH.

At that moment, I felt nothing but anger and vengeance. I stormed out of the office to kick the door right off its hinges on the way out. Hang on, guys, I'm coming for you. Please be okay.

*time skip*

??? pov

I stood there looking at a group of scientists, hoping they remembered to set up the traps for Y and N.

???: You set a trap for this bastion, right, Dr.?

Dr. Ludwig: Of course, I did trust that this beast wouldn't see it coming.

???: Good.

Government Agent:SIR, SIR, WE HAVE SOME NEWS.

???: Well, don't just stand there and inform me.

Government Agent: We scanned the power levels of hell; his anger is growing every second.

???: What level is it right now?

Government agent: Level 7 and rising, it might break to the point.

???: Shit! Well, what are you waiting for? Go stop him, you imbecile!

Y/N's POV

I arrived at that location where the government found Blitz, and all those years ago when I got there, my breathing was starting to get heavier and my blood temp was rising. I started to feel a little tired until I reached the point... (explanation time) This is a very rare ability in hell; it's an ability only hellhounds have. What this does is once a hellhound's anger reaches a point they can't hold it in anymore, they become completely savage and unkillable. They chance forms into what hells folks call flamehounds. You can tell when a hellhound has lost it from their eyes and a couple of other things. While a normal hellhound has red eyes, flame hounds have more enormous claws and muscles, and their eyes are uniformly black. They can exit this form in two ways: once they have calmed down themselves or once a friend or family member has calmed them down. all caught up. Good to hear. Let's continue. I started to feel my claws grow, and I started to get bigger. The only thing I could think at that moment was, Ah sh*t, here we go again.

Government Agent's POV

We finally see the hellhound, only for him to start to change into his flamehound form. We all locked eyes at Earther in fear, knowing that this alone was going to make things harder than they were already going to be. The next thing we know, the flamehound has already dashed towards us, killing several agents in a matter of 12 seconds. We brought in more men only for this thing to take out almost everyone in a matter of minutes; thankfully, one of our snipers put a bullet into its mouth from a distance. However, my victory was short-lived as it spit the bullet out of its mouth. It looked at our sniper and punched him to the point where his head exploded into pieces. We call the captain to warn him that we have unleashed a flamehound.

Government agent:Sir, he reached the point where half of us are already dead.

???: How many of you are left right now?

Government agents: Not very many.

As I'm talking, the flamehound picks up a tank and throws it, almost killing me. He then dashes up to me and forces Its claws into my chest.

???: Agent 654, come In. Agent 654, do you copy? Hit that thing that is coming. EVERYONE GET READY THIS IS NOT A DRILL WE HAVE A LEVEL 12 INCOMING ALL MEN BE READY TO OPEN FIRE ONCE THIS THING SHOWS UP REPEAT THIS IS NOT A DRILL.

Dr. Ludwig's pov

After I heard that that flamehound was coming, I asked anyone if my trap worked. They all said no, it just pissed him off more. The next thing I hear is that a level 12 demon is on its way. This is not a drill, meaning that thing is getting closer. After a while, I finally made this potion, which should reverse the effects of any flamehound, making him an easy kill. A siren goes off, meaning that this thing finally has the balls to show up. I exit my lap and head down the hallway, passing those imps and hellhounds' cages. Before going to deal with this little bastard, I decided I was going to have some fun tormenting their little hellhound. I walked up to the cage and noticed the hellhound passed out from the pain. I open the cage, and the three imps all look at me. Fuck, those things are creepy, mostly the female imp. I take the hellhound to my lab and begin the torture.

Blitzø's pov

He takes away my little Loony as we all start screaming, begging her to wake up, but all of that effort was for nothing; she was out cold.

Blitzø: *crying* THEY'RE GOING TO FUCKING KILL HER.

Millie: I can't break out of these damn straps.

Moxxie: Neither can I.

Blitzø: *crying* COME ON, TRY HARDER There's GOT TO BE SOMETHING WE CAN DO.

A Screen soon showed up, showing my Loony strapped down in a chair.

???: Well, since you seem to care so much about this hellhound of yours, I'll tell you what: You can watch her die a slow, painful death as she screams and begs for mercy. Oh, before I go, where down with her the black-haired imp Is next, followed by the white-haired imp, then followed by you, Blitz, enjoy watching your daughter die a slow, painful death. It's going to be one helluva show, and lucky you, you've got front-row seats.

I began screaming and begging for her to wake up, but again, nothing could get through to her. She just sat there, passing out.

???: Oh, I forgot to tell you; she can't hear you enjoying the show.

Everything I ever loved, I lost today. Y/N is back in hell and doesn't know where we are, and If that wasn't bad enough, I was going to lose my daughter.

Loona's pov

I woke up after being electrocuted twice and saw I was no longer in that cage but instead strapped down to a chair with that Dr. guy looking at me with a creepy smile.

Dr. Ludwig: Ah hello my little test subject.

Loona: Back off, you fucking freak!

Dr. Ludwig: Oh, don't be like that; this is going to be so much fun.

I look over to my left, and he has many sharp objects. He walks over to me with a Knife in his hand. He looks me dead in the eyes as he slowly walks forward with his creepy smile getting bigger. This fucking moron has no fucking clue just how FUCKING PISSED OFF I AM RIGHT now. We then hear a siren going off, saying that a level 12 demon is outside the faculty with the intention to kill anything that stands In Its way. He looks at me and then says "Well someone's a lucky little bitch" he leans over and I bite into his neck killing him.

Loona: Dumbass didn't think to put a muzzle over my mouth. I hope the others are okay.

I try moving, but it's no use. These restraints are painful for my arms and legs, and it hurts to move even slightly. I try to break them with sheer strength, but nothing seems to break them. I'm trying to break free when another doctor walks in. Unlike the first one, he used his brain and put a strap over my mouth to prevent me from biting him.

Dr. Ludvig: YOU FUCKING BITCH, YOU KILLED MY MT BEST FRIEND, OH, I'M GOING TO MAKE SURE YOU SUFFER THE LITTLE BITCH.

He began to hit me and beat me over and over again, and yes, he ever so slightly cut me. Once he drew some blood, he licked it right in front of me before smacking me across my face with a crowbar, drawing some blood from my forehead. I felt both dizzy and weak, and he slowly approached me with a shaper knife in hand. I closed my eyes, fearing for the worst that's yet to come.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.8K 766 15
"A human that struggles in a world where good people never win." "A hellhound that struggles to trust anybody in a terrible world." Forced to run awa...
84.8K 1.4K 25
You die and go to hell, and there you find yourself working at I.M.P Along the way you manage to become friends with Loona, which was not an easy tas...
37K 592 42
A new member of the helluva boss join the gang and he's a aboriginal like hellhound pup so the gang adopt him