[Helluva boss] When Hells Fir...

By TheBorgerMan

Before I.M.P formed it was just Blitz and Y/N, the best of buddies. But after a tragic day, Y/N was captured... More

Hiding In The Darkness
A Talk Between Father And Daughter
A Demon's Blood
Nightmares And A Recovery
At Long Last
Dinner With My New Family
A Talk Between Co-Workers
When Hells Fire Burns Bright Part 1
When Hells Fire Burns Bright Part 2
Waking Up
A Fresh Start
Spending The Day With Loo
Future Plans
Back to Work
The Ambush
When The Past Catches Up
Suffering
The Party
Hallucinations
Plans Of Attack
Let The Games Begin
The Fun Has Just Begun
When Hells Fire. . .Dies Out
Aftermath

The Next Morning

1.1K 22 24
By TheBorgerMan

Y/N's pov

After that talk with Loona last night, I felt miles better than I did before. I've held that pain in for far too long, and no one should hold in all that pain for that long. After waking up, I smell the cooking of bacon and see Loona cooking some bacon on a stove. Why does this office have a stove in it? How did they even get that in here? There was I'm 90% sure we used to have a desk or something there. This has got to be some sort of fire hazard, right? Hell, who cares? Nevertheless, I walk up to Loona and say hi.

Y/N: Hey Loona, How did you sleep?

Loona: Meh, you.

Y/N: The best sleep I've had in 5 years

Loona: Cool. Hey, are you hungry? I can whip something up for you If you'd like.

Y/N: I'm sure Blitz taught you everything he knows about cooking, and I could never say no to Blitz's cooking. I'll give cooking a try.

Loona: Alright, just chill over there for a couple minutes.

Y/N: Can do.

After a little waiting, Loona came back into the break room with two plates of food.

Loona: Here you go. Mind if I sit down?

Y/N: Go wild.

Loona took a seat next to me and handed me a plate of bacon, eggs, and some French toast. I took one bite and could tell Blitz had taught her how to cook.

Y/N: HOLY SHIT, LOONA, THIS IS AMAZING!

Her eyes sparkled at this, and she looked at me with a small smile.

Loona: You mean it?

Y/N: Of course I do.

Loona: Thanks; it means a lot.

Y/N: I can tell your tail gives it away.

She looked down and noticed her tail was wagging. She tried to stop but had little to no success.

Y/N: I see it has a mind of its own.

Loona: Just eat your food.

Y/N: Alright, alright.

*time skip*

Blitzø's pov

We walked to the I.M.P. office after and headed straight to the meeting room.

Blitzø: ALRIGHT, EVERYONE METTING TIME! EVERYONE GET THE FUCK IN HERE!

Y/N: This is going to suck, isn't it?

Blitzø: Yep.

Loona: Don't worry; once you get past Moxie's bitching, you'll be able to sit through them.

*Time skips 3 hours*

Y/N'S POV

Moxxie made this meeting drag on for far too long, and once he finally shut up, I heard Blitz speak up in a bit of a worried tone.

Blitzø: Alright, next order of business: something much more important.

They all turned and looked at me.

Y/N: What? Why are you guys looking at me like that?

Millie: Y/N Loona wasn't the only one who was worried about you; we all were.

Moxxie: Last night, we all got a text from Loona stating everything you went through.

Y/N: Loona, what the fuck have you told them?

Loona: Look, I'm sorry, Y/N, but the others need to know stuff like this. You're not mad at me, are you?

Just by the way she said that, I could tell she thought I hated her for doing that.

Y/N: No, I'm not mad; I just would have preferred if that stayed between us instead of everyone.

Moxxie: Y/N, we were going to set up an intervention; that's what this meeting was going to be originally, but since Loona decided to talk to you last night, we canceled It and brought business things up instead.

Blitzo: Y/N, we're all a family here, and there's nothing I take more seriously than my employee's mental health.

Loona: True.

Millie: He's right.

Moxxie: I can conform.

Blitzø: I'm not going to stand by and watch you suffer more than I know you already did.

I look at the four in shock, already thinking of me as part of a family. I thought It would take a little longer than 5 days or so. Soon after that, Millie walked over to me, standing on the table, and hugged me, nuzzling her face on my cheek, while Moxxie walked over and gave me a small pat on the back, followed by Loona, who hugged me a little tight, while Blitz wrapped his tail around all of us.

Everyone: WELCOME TO THE FAMILY, Y/N!

Y/N: Thanks guys; you don't know how much I needed this.

Moxxie: We kind of did that was the whole poi -

Loona: Way to kill the mood, fatty.

Moxxie:Right, sorry, my bad.

Blitzø: Alright, with that finally taken care of, who wants to celebrate?

Everyone: FUCK YEAH!

We all walked out of the building and headed to (insert restaurant here). Once we arrived, we sat in a booth looking at a menu.

Y/N: So I'm paying, right?

Millie: Please tell me you're joking.

Y/N: If I'm not allowed to pay, why not?

Loona: Come on, you know why.

Y/N: You know what? That's fair.

Moxxie: Do you even have any money anyway?

Y/N: Another good point.

Blitzø: So we will split the bill four ways since Y/N has no money.

Millie Sounds fair to me.

Moxxie: So what does everyone feel like getting?

Blitzø: I think I might just get a cheeseburger. What about you, Loony?

Loona: Hey, don't call me that in public.

She looked down, embarrassed, not making eye contact with anyone, not even me.

Loona: I'll just have a steak.

Millie: I think I might try their chicken; what about you, Moxxie?

Moxxie: I'm thinking about trying their soup, perhaps.

Y/N: Hey Loona, how big is their steak?

Loona: Around 25 oz, why?

Y/N: Since I've never tried their steak, I might as well try it, right?

Blitzø: Hey, anyone up for that shot game we play at the office?

Loona: Count me In.

Millie:Oh, come on, Loona always wins.

Moxxie: It's kind of impressive how many shots Loona can take.

Y/N: What's her record?

Loona: Around 24.

I Think I might be able to beat that.

Loona: Is that a challenge?

Y/N: Maybe It Is, Maybe It Isn't.

Moxxie: This should be good.

Millie: That's going to be one Helluva match.

Y/N: Yeah.

Loona: No one has ever come close to beating me. Do you think that you'll stand a chance?

Y/N: That's going to change really soon.

Our food shortly arrived, and everyone began to chow down on their food.

Loona: So how's your steak, Y/N?

Y/N: It's been a while since I've had a steak this good.

Loona: I had a feeling you'd like It.

*Time skip*

Y/N's POV

We all ate our food and decided it was time. We all headed back to the office while Loona and I sat across from each other, staring right into each other's eyes. I could tell she was ready for this intense drink.

Loona: Are you ready for this?

Y/N: I was born ready.

Moxxie came around the corner with several drinks, while Millie grabbed some shot glasses and Blitz got his camera.

Moxxie: So just to be clear, each of you will be given one shot at a time, and a winner is chosen when one of you passes out. Are you guys ready?

Loona: Yeah.

Y/N: You bet your ass I am.

Moxxie: Alright, begin.

Millie hands us a shot glass full of vodka. We both took a swing and continued fast forward, like no joke, for a good 15 minutes or so, and both Loona and I couldn't talk at this point; it was just hiccups and nonsense at this point. I knew that she wasn't able to take much more, and neither was I, and I think she knew that. God, I'm so shitfaced right now.

Loona: I'm *hic* going to beat you *hic.

Y/N: Oh yeah, *hic* I don't think you could *hic* beat me in your sleep.

Loona: *hic* I'm so going to win this.

Y/N: *hic* In your dreams.

Millie: Guys I think we might need to call it off; they're both going to have aggressive hangovers tomorrow.

Blitzø: Nothing new for Loona.

Moxxie: What about Y/N?

Biltzø: I have no Idea.

The next thing I know, both Loona and I have blacked out completely and started sleeping.

Millie: So who won?

Moxxie: We're going to have to check the footage.

Millie:Well, pull it up.

Blitzø: It looks like It was a draw.

Moxxie: So what do we do now?

Blitzø: Well, I'm going to take Loona home. You guys think you can get Y/N on the couch, okay?

Millie: I'll try.

I think she tried to pick me up, but since I was drunk out of my mind, I had no fucking idea.

Lex's pov

They all sat there for a good amount of time trying to lift him, and since it was already late, I decided to report back to base.

???: So where are they?

Government Spy: They were having a drinking contest, and both of the hellhounds are going to have hangovers.

??? : Perfect, so we'll strike tomorrow, yes.

Lex: Yes, sir, everything will be ready by then.

???: Good.

??? pov

I sat there at my desk, knowing that these freaks were going to be dealt with in an appropriate manner, especially the hellhounds. Both of them need to die. Y/N must die first. I'm sorry, but your father died in your hands, and so will you, my grandson.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 1.6K 25
(Y/N) was a normal human that was living his life normally within the living world since he is just living life the way he wants but unfortunately du...
94.1K 1.2K 26
Before you were close to death, you were given a power that would soon be feared by many in hell. You've recently started working at IMP and have unc...
37.7K 594 42
A new member of the helluva boss join the gang and he's a aboriginal like hellhound pup so the gang adopt him
4.7K 48 7
Adopted son of Stolas Kills, Drink, and more All rights goes to Vivziepop and her team