MY COLD CEO HUSBAND || JJK FA...

By jjeonsfil

A story of two people finding home in eachother. No drama, No angst just a simple love story of a normal gir... More

INTRODUCTION.
01
02
03
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
the end!

04

15.9K 473 16
By jjeonsfil

You came downstairs and saw your mom, talking to someone on call.

"It must be Mrs Jeon." You sighed and went to dining area for breakfast.

I don't know why mom's talking to Mrs Jeon alot, these day. It's been more than a week of that party and she's talking to her everyday.

After having your breakfast, you went to the living room and saw your mom still on call.

"Mom, I'm going." You told her as you didn't know what got into her, she quickly hung up the call.

"Wait- sweetie." She stopped you.

"Yes?" You waited for her to continue.

"Y/n, can you please come home early." She hesitated a little which surely didn't get unnoticed by you.

"But why?" You questioned.

"We are having some guest tonight. So can you please make it up earlier." She gave you her pleading eyes.

"Uh- Okay...sure." saying this you left.

Your mother squealed in happiness as she quickly took her phone and dailed a number.

"Hello" the person spoke from the other line.

"Y/n agreed." Your mom said.

"Ah Really!! I already talked to him and he's okay with this." The other lady stated with excitement.

"That's great, but I'm worried how y/n will react after she'll get to know about this." Your mother replied with a tint of worriedness in her voice.

"It will be all fine, Mrs Kim. Y/n is an understanding girl. I know she'll understand this too." The other lady said.

"I hope so, see you tonight then." Saying this they ended the call.

You drove to the bakery where you worked at. You're always so fond of making cakes and sweets. So after completing your college you decided to work in a bakery.

That bakery was a renowned one in the town, and you literally had to go through the competition for getting inside.

"Good morning Mrs. Lee." You bowed to the owner, as she smiled at you. You had to say that Mrs Lee was the most sweetest and jolly person you've ever met.

"Morning sweetheart." She smiled back as you couldn't help but awe at her sweet smile.

"Mrs Lee, can you do me a favor today." You fiddled with your finger.

"Sure honey, what is it?" She asked as that smile never left her face.

"Can I go back home a little early today as we're having some guest tonight." You pleaded, little hesitant, not knowing if she's gonna agree or not.

"You scared me for a second. Off course you can go." She laughed a little, making you smiled widely.

"Thank you so much Mrs Lee." You bowed to her in gratitude as you went to your place and started working.

"Yo" you turned to the voice and saw, Mini, your co worker. You knew her from past 1 year. She was a very good friend of yours.

"Hey" you smiled.

"Yo, I didn't mean to hear it, but who's coming tonight hm? Yah! What if it's Jeon Jungkook." She playfully wiggled her eyebrows at you.

Stop talking nonsense. Why will he come to my house? And Mini Stop talking about this so loudly" You scolded her.

"Oops my bad. But y/n you didn't tell me. Did you meet him after that day?" She looked at your curiously.

"No and i don't even want to. I mean duh!! He is so cold. Like bro, it cost nothing to smile and that guy pff.." You scoffed.

"But you said he's handsome and fine." She snapped back, making you scoffed.

"Yeah he's handsome. But I can't keep up with his cold self. I mean duh, Bro talks in tiny" You snorted.

"So you accept he's handsome?"

"Yeah I do. But he is not my type." You denied.

"Shut up. He's the talk of the town. Everyone is dying just to get gilmpse of him." She rolled her eyes.

"Yeah Yeah!! Whatever. Ok let's work. Customer already started coming." You said making her nodded as you both went to take orders.

• • • •

"Finally!!" You sighed and sat on the seat as you looked at the wall clock.

"Oh, it's 6 already. I should go now." You stood up as you walked to Mrs Lee, who was on his seat. She noticed your presence as she looked at you and smiled.

"Oh y/n, are you going?" She asked.

"Yes Mrs Lee." You bowed to her and left the cafe. You sat inside your car and drove back to your house.

"I wonder who is coming tonight?" You thought.

"Um Oppa? Nah he's not a guest. And he would've definitely told me If he's gonna come." You shook your head.

"Then who it could be. Let's just see." You pouted and after a while you reached your home. You saw your mom and dad, sitting in the living room.

"Oh honey, you're here." You mom smiled as you walked to her.

"Yes mom, as you told me I've come home early." You said.

"Yes and thank you so much sweetie. Now c'mon, let's go and get ready." She stated making you confused.

"Ready? But mom, didn't you tell me that some guests are coming?" You questioned with a frown.

"Yeah they are coming." She replied.

"Then why are you asking me to get ready?" You frown grew more.

"Yes they are. And can't you just change your clothes for your mother." She gave you her puppy eyes making you sighed loudly.

"Bu-"

"oh c'mon y/n, just change your clothes. Cause you know your mom very well." You dad interrupted.

"Yeah dad, you're right. Fine, I'll go and change then." You looked at your mom as she smiled widely.

"Ok, and wear something nice." She added. You glanced over her for a second before giving a slight nod.

"Hmm" You walked upstairs to your room. "Why i think they are hiding something from me." You thought.

"Well whatever they are hiding, I'm gonna know it soon." You shrugged and went inside the bathroom for a quick shower. After showering you changed into some good outfits as your mom said.

Y/n's dress

You left your hair open as you took your purse and was about to go when your phone suddenly started ringing.

You checked the caller ID and a smile appeared on your face when you saw the name.

"Tae." You smiled and quickly picked up his call, putting it near your ear.

"Yahh!! Where are you these day? I tried calling you many times but you weren't even picking up my calls. Now why are you quite, SAY SOMETHING BIJ." You yelled.

"Damn! Calm down y/n. And i will speak when you'll let me speak right? So calm your ass down let me speak." Tae chuckled making you scoffed.

"Whatever, tell me where were you?" Though you were on call but he could felt you pouting.

"Yes that's why i called you. So listen, I have a important meeting in Paris. And for that I have to go there." He stated.

"WHAT? AND YOU'RE TELLING ME, NOWW!! WAHH KIM TAEHYUNG." You looked at the phone on disbelief.

"I'm sorry y/n. But I swear I was really busy. Please forgive your best friend." He pleaded as you rolled your eyes.

"And when are you going?" Your question made him silent.

"Hello?! You ded or what? I'm asking when are you going?" You questioned again.

"Ahm..t-today." He replied.

"Really Tae? Today? And you're telling me now? Kim Taehyung you're gonna be so ded when we'll meet. Go enjoy your last time in Paris." You said through gritted teeths.

"But y/n I-" before he could complete you cut his call.

"THIS BIJ IS GONNA BE DED. He knew how much I wanted go Paris still he didn't tell me about this." You yelled.

"Ok calm down y/n." You took a deep breath and put on a sweet smile as you made your ways downstairs.

"Oh y/n, you're here." Your mom smiled looking at you as you nodded.

"Mom, where are the guests?" You asked when you saw no one there.

"Oh the-"

"We are here." A voice cut her off. You looked at the entrance and your eyes got widened seeing Jeon family standing there.

To be continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 78.2K 67
This story is about two people, Yn & Taehyung, who gets arranged into a marriage by their families.. 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗳 𝗞𝗶𝗺 : 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝗽𝗶𝗲𝗰𝗲 𝗼...
353K 11K 41
TAEHYUNG ASIAS BIGGEST MAFIA AND A VERY RUDE ,COLD AND HEARTLESS PERSON .....GETS MARRIED TO JEON JUNGKOOK ....WELL IT WAS JK WISH TO AGREE TO THE MA...
5.4M 245K 62
y/n and Taehyung who are no way in love with each other are arranged into a marriage by their parents...how would they live as a married couple and w...
387K 14.7K 27
Genre: Romantic Comedy This story revolves around a perfect boss and his not so perfect secretary. Both of them find each other very annoying and int...