πš’πš–πš™πšŠπš•πšŠ, πš‹πšŠπš‹πš’

By OSCARdiazfan123

you only just moved into town, shit goes DOWN and Oscar diaz catches your eye, will he fall for you? how lon... More

cast
1
2
3
pt 3 oscars pov
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43

19

366 7 1
By OSCARdiazfan123

Ceaser pov

i glared at the girl who was now dancing with oscar, that girl isn't viola and that made me mad. he's so fucking unloyal.

speaking of viola i turned my head to see her orange car pull up and that made me worried, but she needs to realise he doesn't deserve her.

i watched her every move as she got out of her car and froze seeing oscar. i felt afew tears slipping but blinked them back when she came running to me.

"ceaser i'm taking jas and monse away for abit, we'll be back in like a week okay?" she choked on her words and before i got the chance to stop her she ran back to her car.

i don't blame her, Oscar is a fucking dick when it comes to woman. i thought he was going to be different with viola though.

i felt afew tears slip as i got up, i walked over to pablo chico and hector who were all sat on buckets.

they were all drunk but i need to vent so i pulled them away from the party so i could talk to them.
once they realised something was wrong it's like they instantly sobered up.

"what's wrong mano?" chico asked with a concerned tone and her beer now sitting on the grass.
"v-viola left, she took monse and jasmine with her and they won't be back for a week, but the worst part is she just caught Oscar with another chola grinding on him and- and she didnt even hug me before she left! she-" i got cut off by all three of their big tattooed arms wrapping around me.

it was surprisingly very comforting. not as comforting as viola, no one could beat that.

~~~

Oscar pov

i woke up next to a naked girl in MY bed, a naked girl that wasnt viola. where tf did this chick even come from? i shook her awake and she just smirked before trying to go down on me.

"the fuck you tryna do perra?!" i shouted getting out of the bed, i looked down and i had no clothes on. what the fuck have i done.

"get out!" i was pissed. she looked as if i had just punched her brain out her ear. finally she got up grabbed her clothes and left. i felt so dirty so i took a rlly hot shower.

the boiling water hit my back and there was some sort of relief in it. but it still didn't mask the guilt i feel after what i did.

~~~

after i showered i walked into the lounge and all of my hermanos were sitting there with no emotion on their faces.
except ceaser, he had a red nose and stained cheeks, he's been crying?

"what happened? why are y'all depressed and shit." they all turned to me and i saw them scrunch up their faces in disgust before looking away. shit do they know what i did?

"someone fucking speak, what happened?"
ceaser scoffed and got up to stand in front of me.
"your a fucking asshole spooky" my heart dropped to my ass, that hurt. his voice was small but stern. now i know something BAD happened.

"come here hermano, sit." pablo pointed to the couch infront of him and i did as said hoping for answers. i switched my gaze between the three of them looking at the emotions in their expression.

i feel like a little boy who's about to get wooped.

"viola left, she took monse and jasmine with her and their going to be gone for a week-" pablo was trying to stay calm but chico spoke up "-or longer after she saw that perra grinding on you!"

pablo nudged him with his elbow but i couldn't get his words out of my head, i felt myself start to sweat and i froze, i don't even remember anything from last night.

she fucking saw that, i did it again?! i'm such an asshole! ceasers right!

i got up barley seeing through the tears and walked to the front door. it feels like my insides are being ripped to pieces, i could feel the anger building within myself.

i punched the wall making my hand hurt like shit, i feels like my body is rotting. i slid down the wall on my back, my ears started ringing and i could feel pablo sitting infront of me trying to stop me from breaking more shit.
"i fucking love this girl man, why do i always have to mess up shit" ive never cried like this, not infront of my family. not even by myself.
chico pulled me into a hug and i couldn't help but feel some sort of comfort.

why do i always do this?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.1K 497 20
Anastasia Marcos was Rubens cousin she lived in New York for a bit she was 20 years old she came back to live in freeridge she missed her mom and her...
96.2K 2K 15
Ximena Gonzales gets arrested for two and half years for protecting her friends from getting brutally beaten up by prophets. What happens when she ge...
599K 11.9K 45
They find a paradise in each other. A paradise that won't last. "And if we don't last?" "Don't worry, we're totally ride or die." ON MY BLOCK [OSCAR...
353K 13.6K 124
Not all Story Deserves a happy ending Not every story ends perfectly This is the story ~~~~~~~ Do not expect this to be a love story, this is a rol...