HTTYD The Hidden World: Hiccu...

By SuperNinjaDragon7

A year after the defeat of Drago, Berk has become a paradise for Vikings and dragons. However, a new enemy th... More

Trouble in Paradise
Thoughts
The New Dragons
A New Threat
Meet Grimmel
The Assembly
The Journey Begins
Courting Session
'New' New Tails
Flights of Romance
Concern
Building Pressure
The Hidden World
Remembrance
Fight and Protect
To Say Goodbye
Start of Something New
Homcoming
Forever Family

Dragon Raid

3.4K 37 18
By SuperNinjaDragon7

(I am going to be honest, this movie broke me a little. If you haven't read the first two books, go and do so. Enjoy!)

Third Person P.O.V.

Dawn was just breaking as a dark lone ship sails through the sea, a foggy mist shrouding it as the wind whistles softly. Torches light the ship as one man walks across the deck, the wooden floor boards creaking with each step he takes. He has a lantern in one hand to help him see and a spear in his other. Lining side-by-side are cages filled with dragons, glaring at the man through their muzzles. The man inspects the cages as he passes them, one snarling loudly at him. "Quiet!" The man growls, slamming his spear on the cage and startling the dragon.

The man faces ahead but stops as he sees two figures shrouded by the fog. A male on the left and a female on the right. The male activates his sword, the blade extending and igniting in flames. The female unsheathes her own sword, the light from the flames making it look like its glowing. Both of them wearing black-scaled armored, head-to-toe.

"What are you...?" The man asks, fear rising in him. "Shhhhh." The armored male shushes the man. The man hears snarling behind him and looks back to find two dragons. A blue glow trailing down their backs, their dark silhouettes climbing down the cages.

The man yelps and rushes the male and female with his spear. The two dodge swiftly and the female raises her sword above her head and brings it down, slicing the tip off  the spear. The man backs up in shock than tries to hit her with the staff but the male intercepts, blocking it and knocking it away as he kicks him away. The man tosses the lantern he was holding, it breaking against the male's flame sword and sparking a fire.

The man lets out a shriek as the male and female walk through the fire with the two dragons at their sides. "Demon! You're all demons!" The man shrieks. "Sh! Sh! I am not a demon! We are not demons!" The male shushes the man, lifting his helmet and lowering his mask. "See?" The male is, in fact, Hiccup. "Just a guy. And..." He lifts the female's helmet and lowers her mask to reveal (Y/N), who gives Hiccup an amused smirk. "A beautiful woman." Hiccup finishes.

"And we are here to free all these dragons." (Y/N) says, using her sword to point at the cages. "B-But you walked through fire!" The man whimpers, looking between Toothless and Twilight frantically. "Dragon scales!" Hiccup informs the man, rubbing his armor. "Dragons shed a lot." "I even use them as fireproof paint." (Y/N) adds. "Noooo, I know a demon when I see one!" The man whimpers, as he starts to back away. "No human legs are that skinny! And no sword is that sharp! You must have made a deal, demon!" The man says, frantically.

Hiccup and (Y/N) share a look of confusion and the man screams as he runs away from them, but was stopped by Hookfang as he lands in front of him. "Think that's a good entrance?" Snotlout says, as poses on top of Hookfang, wearing his own armor. "Get a load of me!" He boasts, but he starts screaming because his butt was lit on fire. Again. He falls off Hookfang, who looks unimpressed, and runs around.

"Aah! I knew it! More demons!" The man yelps in fear. "You'd think he'd learned by now." (Y/N) mutters, watching Snotlout with a blank look. Hiccup punches the bridge of his nose in annoyance, "Nah, it's really just a nitwit who forgot to fireproof his butt." He says.

"Hot, hot, hot, hot!" Snotlout yelps, wincing as he puts out the fire on his butt. But then a silhouette of two dragon heads appear on either side of him, one breathing gas and covering the area. "Guys! No! Not yet!" Snotlout screams, but the other head lights the gas and causes an explosion.

"Behold, your worst nightmare!" Tuffnut growls from under his mask, posing dramatically. "Behold..." Ruffnut repeats, staggering forward like a zombie. "Along with his sister, who insisted on coming." Tuffnut finishes, lifting his mask up and looking at Ruffnut with an annoyed glare. "That's my intro?" Ruffnut demands, lifting her mask up to glare at her brother.

"Guys, too soon!" Hiccup sighs in exasperation. "You always come in too soon!" Twilight hears something and grabs (Y/N) to pull her back as Fishlegs barrels in and lands where she stood. "Thanks, Twi." (Y/N) thanks. Twilight lets go of her and coos at her. Hiccup sighs heavily as Fishlegs struggles to stand up, once more. "Sorry! Still getting the hang of my wings." Fishlegs apologizes. A baby Gronckle hops out of the pocket on Fishlegs' armor in the front. "Fishlegs, again with the baby?" Hiccup demands. "It's safer for the baby to be on Berk. Because this-" "-is a raid!" Hiccup finishes for (Y/N) in a harsh whisper. "I couldn't find a sitter!" Fishlegs explains, the baby Gronckle cooing happily.

"Demons everywhere!" The man screams as he runs away, "It's the end of the world!" But he was slammed into a cage, knocking him out. Astrid jumps down with a satisfied smile, Stormfly landing. "Thank you, Astrid." (Y/N) says, with a smile. "Hey! He was right where I wanted him, Astrid." Hiccup says, in mock offense, as Astrid raises her mask and laughs. "And now, he's where I wanted him. Let's get to work." She says, nudging Hiccup's shoulder and walking off.

(Y/N) sheathes her sword and quickly follows Astrid. "Okay, we screwed that up." Hiccup admits, following after her and putting out his sword. "But at least nobody else knows we're here." He adds. (Y/N) lets out a lighthearted laugh, "It was better than the last. But there may be others nearby. So, stay alert." She says. "Okay. Let's move quickly." Hiccup whispers to the others. Everyone splitting up to free the dragons. But what they didn't know were some men were nearby and heard them.

Hiccup opens a cage and slowly walks up to a young Nadder, holding his hand to it. "Easy, girl. It's okay." He soothes her, as the dragon snaps at him.  "We're gonna get you out of here." Hiccup says, unbothered by the snap and rests his hand on her snout. The Nadder relaxes, realizing he wasn't going to hurt her, and nuzzles into his hand.

Fishlegs opens a cage and within it is a large purple dragon with antler-like horns. "A Crimson Goregutter!" He admires the dragon, as it rumbles looking down at him. He fanboys at the dragon and the baby Gronckle in his front pocket of his armor chitters as it wags its tail happily at the large dragon. The Goregutter gives a soft smile to the little dragon, rumbling softly.

Ruffnut cackles as she spots a small, funny, frog-looking dragon. "Look at this weirdo. Bet it's super dumb." She says, grunting as she attempts to open the cage. The dragon looks at her and licks its eyeball. Ruffnut grunts as she pulls against the metal bars of the cage, "Why can't I get this cage to open?" "It slides." Astrid informs, sliding the lock open. "Obviously." Ruffnut scoffs, rolling her eyes as the cage door opens slowly.

"Attack!" A man shouts in the distance, making Astrid gasps along with the others as the look in the direction of voices shouting. "Get the rest of the dragons out of here!" (Y/N) orders, unsheathing her sword, Toothless and Twilight growling and ready for battle. "Get the rescues out!" Hiccup yells to the others, igniting his sword. "Get the Night Furies!"

Astrid nods and quickly joins the others to free the rest of the dragons while Hiccup and (Y/N) hold off the attackers. Toothless races ahead and takes out some of the men and Twilight charges forward and rams into a man and swats another with her tail.

"No running on the deck!" Tuffnut scolds, trying to open a cage as a man goes to attack him with an axe, but Ruffnut grabs it and gets it lodged in the wooden floor boards, struggling to get it out. "It's slippery. You could fall." Tuffnut says, as he opens the cage door and bumping into the man, who trips on his axe and falls down onto his back. "Step aside! Let me handle the tough guy stuff." Snotlout says, as he charges through. Rushing between two men and swings his mace, but his mask spins and blocks his vision.

The two men stare at him with confusion before screaming in fear and run away as fire was blasted at them by Hookfang. Snotlout adjusts his helmet to see them run away. "Yeah! That's two for me." He laughs. Hookfang huffs, rolling his eyes as he takes flight to get out of firing range. "Look out!" Snotlout shouts to Fishlegs, as a man tries to swing at him with a weapon. Fishlegs screams and ducks down, making the man miss and hit the man in front of him. "Sorry!" Fishlegs apologizes.

(Y/N) swings her sword as it clashed against her opponent's weapon but then backs away from him, which causes the man to lean forward, off balanced, and (Y/N) delivers a front kick to his jaw. The man becomes dazed by the kick and as another man rushes to attack (Y/N), Astrid intercepts. She disarms the man, his helmet falling off his head from the force, and uses the butt of her axe to knock the man out.

She and (Y/N) smile at each other and laugh but than another man rushes at them, but spines we're shot in front of him, making him stop and look up then screams as a plasma blast was fired at him. He dodges in time and looks to find Twilight and Stormfly growling at the man. The man backs away but then jumps into the water. (Y/N) and Astrid laugh and high five then continue to fight off the attackers.

Hiccup swings open a cage door as a man rushes at him, but slams into the door instead. Toothless rams into the man, shoving him into the cage and Hiccup closes it. "Thank you!" Hiccup grins, patting Toothless' head. "Now, go get the rest, bud!" Toothless obeys and rushes off, Twilight following him.

(Y/N) kicks away a man but another sneaks up behind her and kicks her legs. (Y/N) lets out a grunt in pain as she kneels down and looks up as the man swings his sword down at her. Thinking fast, (Y/N) lifts her sword above her to defend herself. She struggles to keep her balance as the man uses more force and she tries to push back. The man feels a tap on his shoulder and looks to see Hiccup, "Hey there." Hiccup reels his fist back and punches the man in the face, knocking him out.

(Y/N) sighs in relief as she stands up and catches her breath. "Wow. Way to knock him out." Astrid comments. Hiccup shakes out his fist and (Y/N) pats his shoulder, "Thanks for the save." She says. Hiccup smiles, "For you,..." He grabs her hand and lays a kiss on it, "Anything." He says, with a fond smile. (Y/N) gives him a soft smile, but then hears men shouting and she and Hiccup resume fighting. "Maybe save the flirting for after the mission." (Y/N) says, grabbing a knife, hidden in her armor, and throws it at a rope. The rope cuts and releases some barrels that smash into some of the men. "Oh! Right!" Hiccup says, blocking a man's attack and pushing him back.

"I thought this was suppose to be a stealth mission!" Astrid pants lightly, grouping with the couple. The three stand back-to-back, looking around for any more opponents. "Yeah, they always start that way!" Hiccup replies. "Look out!" (Y/N) yells, as she spots a man coming at them. But Stormfly grabs him as she swoops by and tosses him into the sea. "Good job, Stormfly!" Astrid calls to her dragon.

Perched on a mast, Valka and Cloudjumper watch on from above. Cloudjumper shakes his head as he rumbles at Valka. "Oh, stop worrying. They'll get it." She tells him. Cloudjumper rumbles again and looks down.

Snotlout screams as he charges, leaping off a cage but his cape gets snagged and he hangs from a cage as his mace hits the wooden deck. "Eventually." Valka sighs, shaking her head as Cloudjumper winces.

"Heads up!" (Y/N) calls out to Astrid, kicking up a discarded helmet and throws it at the man that was about to attack Astrid. She nails the man on the head and Astrid delivers a hard punch, knocking the man out. "Thanks!" She thanks (Y/N). "Move out! We got them all!" Hiccup yells to the group.

"I'm gonna headlock every last one of you!" Tuffnut growls, he and Ruffnut getting corned by a group of men. "I might even leglock you!" Tuffnut threats. Ruffnut cackles as Barf and Belch scoop them up and fly off. Hookfang roars as he lands on the cage Snotlout hangs from, making the men back away. "Amateurs! I was just getting started!" Snotlout mocks, kicking his legs as Hookfang grabs him by his cape and takes off. "Clear out, guys! Go, go!" Astrid shouts, waving her arm and leaping onto Stormfly. Fishlegs shrieks as he runs from the men before jumping off the ship. The man became stumped but jump back as Fishlegs appears riding on Meatlug. He cheers as Meatlug flies off.

"Good hustle, guys!" Hiccup's voice calls out as Toothless and Twilight walk pass cages. Twilight hears something and turns her head to face the direction it came from. She grunts as she nudges Toothless to follow her. The two stop at an empty cage, rumbling as they look in it. Toothless sniffs the air, picking up some scents. "Twi! Toothless!" (Y/N) calls out. "Guys, time to go!" Hiccup calls, catching the siblings' attention. The two look at the cage before hurrying off to their friends.

But after they left, two pairs of eyes appear. One baby blue and one golden yellow. The blue-eye one whimpering softly and the yellow-eye one comforting them.

Hiccup puts out his sword but then (Y/N) hears voices and looks behind her to find a lot of men. "Hiccup...?" She taps Hiccup's arm and he turns around. "Oh." He stammers, seeing the crew surrounding him and (Y/N). "Hey, guys." He says, nervously. The guards laugh maliciously but then scream as Toothless charges through them, Twilight pouncing on some as the two make their way to Hiccup and (Y/N).

"Way to go, you two!" (Y/N) cheers, as Twilight scoops her up onto her back. "Ha! You two always have our backs!" Hiccup laughs, as Toothless scoops him up two. The four flying into the sky, a man on the ship glaring at them.

The sun had risen, shining down as the Dragon Riders fly to Berk. The island coming into view, colorful buildings decorating it and covered in dragons. "This... Is Berk!" Hiccup calls to the dragons, lifting his helmet and lowering his mask. "Your new home away from home!"

(Y/N) rolls her eyes, shaking her head and smiling at Hiccup's enthusiasm. "A stunning one-stop, all-expense-paid dream destination." Hiccup continues. A Gronckle landing on a pile of other Gronckles napping, but the weight ends up causing the house, that is on a tower, they were on to fall over. (Y/N) winces a bit at the damage.

"Settle in, and let your worries melt away!" Hiccup continues, leading the new dragons onto Berk. "The service here soars, the cuisine is fiery..." A man holds up a long stick with a fish at the end and a dragon blows fire on it, scorching it and giving it a good cook. "And the locals are as colorful as you get!" Hiccup boasts. "Both dragon and Viking." (Y/N) mutters to Twilight, who huffs in response.

"Any run-of-the-mill paradise boasts beaches and sunshine, but not us!" Hiccup continues, talking blissfully about Berk but not noticing the complications happening below. Vikings hop on passing dragons as they try to get across the rode. "We've got something no one else can touch. We, my friend, have dragons." And as Hiccup said that, dragons of all kind fly around Berk. The new dragons looking in awe. "Lots and lots of dragons!" Hiccup adds.

Toothless lands on a spinning perch, Twilight lands next to him and the Crimson Goregutter lands on the perch behind them, letting out a roar as it does so. People on the ground scream a little as the large dragon lands along with the other new dragons. Toothless and Twilight landing in front of them and Hiccup and (Y/N) jump off their saddles, the rest of the gang landing on the ground. "Gang! Meet our latest Berkians!" Hiccup welcomes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.5K 1.1K 17
OneArtsyGamer03 here, lovelies... Republishing of "How to Fight for Your Dragon" :) ... Ah, Berk. The seasons are mostly cold, the people are a bit...
34.9K 883 14
It's been five years since Hiccup changed the minds of Berk, and everyone is happier for it. It's a more peaceful way of life, and it opens the doors...
67.6K 1K 19
Part 1: Hiccup runs away with Toothless when Gobber announces that he will be killing the Monstrous Nightmare. Three years later, he flys back to Ber...
4.7K 127 14
Y/n was the daughter of a long line of chiefs in a dragon hunting village. Growing up she always admired what her peers done but deep down she knew s...