The Gentle Titan

By Awesomekendell24

Meet Chrysanthe, an easy happy going girl...who lives with her mother and father but we forgot to mention the... More

To You, in 2000 Years - The Fall of Shiganshina: Part 1
That Day - The Fall of Shiganshina: Part 2
A Dim Light Amid Despair - Humanity's Comeback: Part 1
The Night of the Closing Ceremony- Humanity's Comeback: Part 2
First Battle: The Struggle for Trost, Part 1
The World the Girl Saw: The Struggle for Trost, Part 2
Small Blade: The Struggle for Trost, Part 3
I Hear her Heartbeat - Attack on Trost: Part 4
Whereabouts of Her Left Arm: The Struggle for Trost, Part 5
Response: Battle for Trost District Part 6
Idol: The Struggle for Trost, Part 7
Wound - Attack on Trost: Part 8
Primal Desire: The Struggle for Trost, Part 9
Eyes Yet To be Seen:Eve of the Retaliation 1
AN
The Special Ops Squad: Eve of Retaliation 2 part 1
The Special Ops Squad: Eve of Retaliation 2 part 2
What Needs to be Done Now: Eve of the Counterattack, Part 3
Please read
New chapters coming soon
Dinner Time
Female Titan - The 57th Expedition: Part 1
Sorry
Forest of Giant Trees - The 57th Expedition: Part 2
Bite - The 57th Expedition: Part 3
Addressing things
Erwin Smith: The 57th Exterior Scouting Mission, Part 4
Missing memories
Crushing Blow: The 57th Exterior Scouting Mission, Pt. 5
Defeated: The 57th Exterior Scouting Mission, Part 6
Smol Poll
The Defeated: The 57th Exterior Scouting Mission, Part 6
message from bearchan
Smile: Assault on Stohess, Part 1
Mercy: Assault on Stohess, Part 2
Raid on the Stohess District
Wall: Assault on Stohess, Part 3
Beast Titan
C'est La Vie
Warrior
Beach AU
Announcement
Close Combat

Mother Mother

216 1 1
By Awesomekendell24

Chrysanthe laid on her bed playing with her hair "I wish I had darker hair like Cassandra" she mumbled Cassandra's diary was opened next to her "What could mother be hiding?" she mumbled. The beautifully decorated ceiling distracted her train of thought "A lot considering she didn't tell me about my abilities...no news from the messenger... no idea where this fucking book could be...I'm stumped" she sat up then sighed "I can't even sneak out they have MPs all over this godforsaken place" 

The Military Police had arrived per her mother's request to have more 'protection' "Protection," the princess scoffed "From what I can shift into a fucking titan!"  Marcy had the map for safe keeping while Elias was in the library comparing the paper to every other official document the saw similar.

Chrysanthe got off the bed and walked over to her vanity where she sat on the posh cushion "I suppose we go get something to eat" she mumbled before getting up and heading to the dining area. 

Christopher was there eating like he'd been starved "Jesus Christ! Christopher have some table manners!" with a scolding from his older sister, the toddler stuck his tongue out and continued to devour his meal. 

"Fuck sake I dont' want children" Chrysanthe mumbled she continued eating still throwing disgusted glances at her brother Marcy leaned down to her ear and whispered "He's just a child," Chrysanthe rolled her eyes when Christopher spread jam on his face "A filthy one." Marcy snapped her fingers for another maid to wipe the child's face clean.

"A spoiled one," Chrysanthe opened Cassandra's dairy and began reading "Do you know how many people are starved of the luxuries that we have some of them haven't even tasted sugar not to mention the people of the under-" her rant was cut short by the smooth clean face of her brother. Christopher looked just like their mother yes the nose was the same but his brown hair had begun to look blonde, his blue eyes presumed to be from their father's side of the family begun to shine brighter "Christopher come here." 

This time he actually obeyed crawling under the table to pop up on her lap "Hmm" Chrysanthe held his face in her hand examining every detail "Your eyebrows are getting thicker..." she whispered to him causing the child to smile up to her for a second the face of her commander flashed in her mind. 

"Good morning every one" Their mother entered the room "Good Morning my lady" "My mummy!" Christopher jumped off his sister and ran to their mother. Chrysanthe looked up to her mother adorned in a lavish red gown, "What a bold colour" a maid mumbled Chrysanthe couldn't agree more. 

"Well!" Chrysanthe exclaimed while slamming her hands down on the table being careful to swipe Cassandra's diary off "I forgot something in the library! I shall take my leave" She stood up and began rushing out the room "Wait!" her mother called "The Library? for what darling" Chrysanthe faced her mother with a subtle blush "A Ballad!..I was writing for when I see Mikasa....and Eren again!" 

Marcy left with Chrysanthe after bowing to her mother "My lady?" she was confused about two things "Why were you examining the young master's face that closely?" Chrysanthe stopped at the doors of the Library "He looks like someone I know...and it's not my father" she sighed then placed her hands on the door handles "One more thing..." "Yes?" "Who's Jesus Christ?"  

Chrysanthe looked off to the side as if looked at an invisible audience who were watching them from a 3rd person's perspective "That's a story for another time" her hand pushed the door open. Elias was there waiting for them "I was just about to get you" he revealed "It's far to dangerous mother is here and there MP all over the blood grounds!" she warned.

Marcy joined them with a tray of tea and sweets to which the teenagers took from "So the paper-" "I've found out where it comes from..it didn't match anything in the documents but when I looked at the birth records it matches." A huge smile had broken out on her face "Who's is it?" "Not sure there ain't a thing missing from the royal files" Chrysanthe leaned back "You know.....I've never seen my birth records...I assumed it got destroyed at our old home but that was stupid of me" Elias leaned towards the princess but was stopped by Marcy's hand "Do you think it's yours?" "Just a hunch..." 

~

Chrysanthe spent some time reading Cassandra's diary 'It's like part of our history in this book..' "Weird.." 'What is?' Cassandra had been quiet these days "Your diary they...our family did the same...to me" 'They abused you?' "I wouldn't call it abu-" 'Sweetheart being locked in a leaky closet for days without food is abuse'  Chrysanthe took a deep breath in then out "Bu-" 'And chaining  you to a tree when the rain is pouring is also abuse'.

Chrysanthe pouted then raised her hand up in surrender 'Think about it was there ever a time where you though this isn't right that's me but then the other voices say it's fine that's the other brainwashed bitches in here' Cassandra explained. Chrysanthe's face scrunched up and she rolled her eyes "I just thought I was crazy" 'You're no I've always been here we all have' 

After a while of being in the library Chrysanthe fell asleep on a couch, Elias looked awkward with a noble lady's head on his lap "If someone catches us....I'm dead"  

~

Chrysanthe woke up to a disturbing noise, screams she got off a bed and ran to the closest balcony "What the hell happened!" she cried out the Trost destroyed ridden with fire and litter with titans.  

"How did I get here! what happened! Mikasa! Eren!" her breaths became labored her hand immediately went to her mouth. "Chrysanthe" a voice called from behind she turned to see Eren standing there. He didn't look like her Eren, he looked tired, older nevertheless it was Eren "Eren!" she ran into his open arms allowing herself to relax as he caressed her hair "What going on? this isn't right" she looked up to him with tears in her eyes.

"Everything is going to plan" his words halted her momentarily panic "What.." "Everything is where I want to be" he turned her around to look at the destruction "E-Eren I don- Don't make me!" her pleas fell on deaf ears she closed her eyes "Open them" he demanded "What!" "Chrysanthe open your eyes!" his voice turned in to Cassandra's.

Chrysanthe opened her eyes to Elias' looked back down to her "Elias..." she mumbled breathlessly "What?" he looked extremely worried "Your eyes...they're beautiful.." Elias' eyes were a hazel. "What had that got to do with anything!?" he asked slightly annoyed "and Who's Eren!?"  Chrysanthe sat up and looked around for Marcy who was sitting not too far from them reading a book "Marcy any word on the messenger?" "No My Lady" "The map.."

Marcy held it out for her "Shall we?" she asked whilst pulling a parasol from god knows where "Sure.." Chrysanthe got off the couch and followed Marcy. "Where did she pull from?" Elias was left confused and with a shit ton of questions "And Who's Jesus Christ?" 

~

The pair walked through the lavish gardens ever so cautious they navigated through the maze and arrived at the destination. "This is it?" Chrysanthe whispered not looking impressed by the tiny box Marcy had uncovered "I'm afraid so...and it's unlocked?"

Letters that's all they found "I can't do this anymore, I am tired of lying to him and living a lie...." Chrysanthe read out "There's no name but signed Your Roe" "I'll ask around maybe the maids know something about this" Marcy placed a reassuring hand on her shoulder. 

"CRYSANTHE?" her mother's voice made a chill go down her spine Chrysanthe and Marcy quickly cleaned up and met her mother outside the hedge maze "Mother why are you still here?" her mother narrowed her eyes at Marcy.

"What you don't want me around?" she replied with a childish pout "Please don't do that you're old and it's weird!" Chrysanthe looked at her mother in distaste.

"Give us a moment alone" her mother ordered Marcy who left with a bow "You've been spending a lot of time in the library haven't you?" she asked, Chrysanthe and her sat under a willow tree "Well with so much time on my hands I've got to occupy myself" "You haven't been to the restricted section?" 

The question made Chrysanthe's heart skip a beat she quickly recovered and responded nonchalantly "I know it's forbidden" "And you know what happens to someone when they break the rules" her mother placed a firm hand on her shoulder.

Her grip getting tighter and tighter "Mother...you're hurting me" Chrysanthe winced "I was starting to think you'd forgotten all that training we did before you joined the military" The older woman pondered not caring that she was hurting her child "MOTHER!" "She should've given it to me!" Marcy stepped in bumping into them with a tray of tea putting  a halt  to what was going on. "I'm terribly sorry Miss" Marcy snapped her fingers alerting several other maids to aid the two royals. 

Her mother left to tidy up while Chrysanthe dropped to her knees as tea ran down her hair, "Oh dear let's get you cleaned up" Marcy helped her up and led her to her room.

After being bathed Chrysanthe sat there at her vanity "What did she mean by 'She should've given it to me' She's been acting weird ever since Trost" Marcy entered the room with a pile of clothing she laid them on the bed and walked over to the vanity "How about I pull your back?" she suggested brushing the princess' hair back.

"What for I'm going to bed early anyways" Chrysanthe mumbled Marcy chuckled and leaned down to her ear "A military woman should always look her best." Chrysanthe turned so fast she thought her neck had popped "What" "Shh...I think it high time you join your comrades" Marcy nodded over to the clothing. Chrysanthe turned back to the mirror "Slick it back someday I'll trim it" Marcy nodded "As you wish Mistress"

~
"I like this touch" Chrysanthe stood in front of a full view mirror in a black turtle neck that almost stuck to her skin coupled with her usual uniform "Yes that other top was atrocious" Marcy mumbled before handing Chrysanthe her jacket, "Come we'll take the servants pathways" Marcy pulled her through a corridor from behind a dresser. Marcy held a lap as they descended down the hallway.

"The messengers... they've all been killed" this new information made Chrysanthe gasp "Someone has murdered them before they could get back to you and my best guess is-" "My mother.." Marcy sighed then opened a door "There's something they're keeping from me" "Multiple things." 

They stepped into the stables "I've already prepped a horse- Oh shit!" Elias exclaimed when he saw the two women "Shut up you short fool! do you want us to get caught" Marcy scolded.

"You didn't have to insult my height I'm sensitive" Elias mumbled Chrysanthe patted him on the head "You did good." Elias giggled behind his hand and gushed.

"Stappp~" Marcy rolled her eyes and got the horse before Chrysanthe hopped on Marcy pulled her close "I'll get to the bottom of things here you focus on their comrades we'll be here waiting for you" she whispered Chrysanthe took a deep breathe then pressed her forehead to Marcy's "I'll come back" "Remember to not get caugh-" "Take the forest path" Chrysanthe mounted the horse then took her leave. 

~

Chrysanthe rode on the forest path "I know something was up I fucking knew!" she cursed 'When you've got time speak with your grandmother' Cassandra advised "That too..I hope everyone is okay" she mumbled before pulling down her hood.

~ Extra bit~

Elias stood there with a red hue covering his face Marcy turned to him with raised eyebrows "What?" "Are you gay?" "WE JUST TOUCHED FOREHEADS!" 

~

Welp that's it Till next time 

Stay super freaky have great vagina 

Love yall~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 156 10
This world is beautiful right? Then why is there so many monster out there? Big monster eating human, and there's also human killing human. Why are t...
229K 9.9K 36
𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐘 (𝐍.) 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔; 𝐀 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐅𝐔𝐋𝐋 ◖ 𖣯 ᥫ᭡ ◗...
8.2K 224 28
Y/n Arlert, the slightly younger twin sister of Armin Arlert, joins the Scouts along with her brother and her friends, Eren and Mikasa, after the Tit...
376K 14.5K 34
trying to put your life as an actress to the side, which did not really work - wouldve never made you even think about finding the love of your life...