The Benefits- Jikook

By Chulimochi

Jungkook and Jimin are best friends with benefits. Other than their intense physical relationship, the word... More

Intro (m)
Chapter 1: Jeon and Park
Chapter 2: Fight and make up
Chapter3: Brain and heart (I)
Chapter 4: Brain and Heart (II)
Chapter 5: How it started (M)
Chapter 6: Possessive Jeon
Chapter 7: Ice-cream
Chapter 8: "Friendzone"
Chapter 9: Impossible
Chapter 10: One more night (or two)
Chapter 11: Graduation
Chapter 12: Amused?
Preview
Chapter 13: Truth hurts
Chapter 14: Farewell (M)
Chapter 15: It's over
Chapter 16: Closure
Chapter 17: Coping
Chapter 18: Without you
Announcement <3
Chapter 19: You from afar
Chapter 20: Apart
A/N
Chapter 21: New beginning
A\N: Help me think
Chapter 22: The other half
Chapter 23: Who am I? without you
Chapter 24: Back and forth and back
Chapter 25: See you
Chapter 26: Locked in the friend zone
Chapter 27: "Finally moving on"
Chapter 28: Moving on in action
Chapter 29: Unrealistic expectations
Chapter 30: Time flies
Chapter 31: Welcome home
Chapter 33: Collab
Chapter 34: Chance
Chapter 35: Square one (M)
Chapter 36: The new you
Chapter 37: Smooth like butter
Chapter 38: News
Chapter 39: Fake news. Real news
Chapter 40: Fiance?
Chapter 41: Why?
Chapter 42: Stupid Jeon Jungkook
Chapter 43: It's a no
Chapter 44: Decision
Part 45: Agreement
Chapter 46: Public relations
Chapter 47: Planned and unplanned
Chapter 48: Cock blocker
Chapter 49: A deal
Chapter 50: The launch and the wedding
Chapter 51: A crying session
Chapter 52: "How did you propose?"
Chapter 53: Thirst
Chapter 54: Same old wild animal
Chapter 55: Move in with me.
Chapter 56: Towards the right direction
Chapter 57: FWBS
Chapter 58: Another whole, not half
Chapter 59: Cutting the cake
Chapter 60: Transition
Chapter 61: Still
Chapter 62: First night
Chapter 63: Jimin was here

Chapter 32: Familiar touches

3.1K 174 103
By Chulimochi

A/N: 7827 words ahead because you deserve it!

Chapter 32: Familiar touches

"To my new apartment!!!"

The sound of four glasses clinking at each other can't really beat the loud music of the nightclub being located in the middle of Seoul,but fortunately, they're in a VIP section where they can sit and enjoy while seeing people having fun on the dance floor. Thursday night is usually crowded, but it's just the right amount compared to Friday or any other days on the weekend. The group prefers it that way to party on weekdays. 

"Congratulations Jimin-ah. We should celebrate at your apartment instead." Taehyung shouts right after he gulps his Jack and soda in.

"It's not settled yet. I'll arrange a party soon. Now let's hit the dance floor?" Jimin drinks the whole glass in one go after. "Namjoon hyung. Yoongi hyung. Let's go dance?"

"I'll pass." Namjoon chuckles as he crosses his legs and arms, resting his back on the back rest. "It doesn't seem like you can get tired at all."

"I need to make the most out of this. I start working this following Monday, remember?" Jimin explains. "I'm gonna miss this so much." 

"You can come over the weekend." Namjoon suggests.

"I don't know if I would have enough energy to party. We need this right, Tae?" Jimin says, earning a nod and a smirk from Taehyung.

"I don't get how you guys can dance so much. This is four nights straight. I'm just going to work here. Go and enjoy." Yoongi says. "Taehyung, give me one kiss before you go." He then takes out his laptop and places it on the table.

"Enjoy your work." Taehyung gives Yoongi a kiss on his forehead before the two hit the dance floor.

Jimin and Taehyung have been trying to party real hard since Monday, the night they arrived. After that welcome back party, they have not stopped coming to the club. Jimin was informed that night that he only has one week to settle before he starts working. That same night, Jimin also got his own apartment as a graduation gift which he visited and started to move his belongings in the next day itself.

Life is good.

Swaying his hips on the dance floor with his Jack and coke on both of his hands, Jimin enjoys the dubstep the DJ is turning on so much. So much that he jumps and forgets to care about his surroundings. Turns out, the drink on both of his hands spilled around. They soak up some stranger's shirt.

"Ya!" A random guy pokes him from behind. "You pour your drinks on me!!"

A dizzy Jimin turns around with a smirk. "Oh? I'm sorry." He then scans the shirt he assumes was blue until his brown drinks are poured on them. "I am so sorry." Jimin shouts. "Can I pay for your laundry?" Jimin says into his ears due to the loud music.

"No. This won't come out. You should have been more careful!"

"Can you please give me your account number? I'm really sorry, but there's nothing I can do. I can only buy you a new shirt. Please let me do that?" Jimin tries to be polite. As polite as he can, but the guy doesn't seem to agree on the deal. He glances at Taehyung who's standing there, supporting him.

"A new shirt is not going to work!" The same guy shouts back against the loud music. The situation seems to be heating up since the guy won't settle, and both Taehyung and Jimin don't know what to do other than gesturing to that guy to follow them to the table. Oh no, it's not an invitation to join them with drinks, but it's to get help from Yoongi and Namjoon who are no longer the only ones sitting at the table.

"Oh Jungkook? You're here." Jimin greets. Not surprised.

"Hey." Jungkook lets out a small smile that doesn't reach his eyes, glancing at a tall guy who's following Jimin and Taehyung at their table.

"Ok. Let's settle this." Jimin suggested to a guy while Taehyung catches up with everyone at the table of what's going on. "Can I please pay for your new shirt?" He says before he lets out a quiet sigh.

"It's not going to work like that." The same guys still insist. "And I won't back off just because you led me here where your friends are. I'm not looking for trouble tonight."

"You are not picking a fight, but you're not ok with me buying you a new shirt. With respect, but this is extremely weird. Can you say how do we settle this?" Jimin asks. "We shouldn't have was-"

"Your number, and let me take you out for lunch." A guy says with a flirty smile.

Everyone at the table just rolls their eyes. "Thought so." Taehyung rolls his eyes the hardest. It's not new to the rest at the table because it has been happening since 3 nights ago too. Yoongi just chuckles and goes back to his laptop. Taehyung just sips on his drink, and Namjoon just observes just in case there's trouble.

The three are chill since they're sure there won't be trouble, but there's one pair of big doe eyes staring down on the table intensely. Biting his bottom lip, Jungkook can't chill his gesture. This happens again, and he's not liking it.

It's fortunate enough that he was invited to join them. Thanks to Yoongi hyung who stated that this is their regular place to hang out, and thanks to Jimin who's been fine with it. Jimin allows it. That's enough. Getting to feel Jimin's presence is more than enough. Therefore, Jungkook won't jump in and play that protective role. He'd rather sit there uncomfortably, hoping that Jimin would say no to all the guys that would hit on him.

"Ah." Jimin lets out a sigh. "Please just let me buy you a new shirt."

"I think you're really hot. This will settle, if you go on a date with me. What do you say?" A guy smirks.

"I'm not going on any date with you. Please give me your account number, and I'll pay for your shirt. Can we settle this quickly?" Jimin starts to raise his voice. "I just want to go back to dance, and you're stopping me from doing so."

"Then let me buy you a drink, and dance with me? Then it's settled. I don't need you to buy me a new shirt. I can get it myself, but you're cute, and all I'm asking is just one dance."

"Do you think this is some kind of romantic K-drama where I spill a drink on you and we go on a date? I just want to dance with my friend. Are you giving me your account number? If not, then I'll just excuse myself because I'm not going on any date with you." Jimin glances at his two hyungs, making sure they still observe.

"What about tonight? What are you doing after?" The guy is not giving up.

"Oh?" Jimin chuckles. "Are you asking to spend a night with me to pay for that shirt?" He sighs before he lets out another chuckle as he scans a guy's body. "No. I'm going to say this one last time. Let me pay you for your shirt. You need to learn how to take no for the answer." Jimin makes it clear.

"Come on, stop playing hard to get. I know you even did that on purpose. Pouring those drinks on me just to get attention. I can tell, you know? A young man like you, dancing like that on the dance floor. Looking for prey, and I'll be happy to be one."

"What?!" Jimin completely raises his voice.

"Isn't this what you want, leading me to your table, so you can give me your number properly? Those tight jeans and wide neck t-shirts are doing a good job conveying the message."

"Get the fuck away from my face. You're talking bullshit." Jimin is not bothering explaining anything. "Or I'll call security."

"They can't do anything to me. Come with me and don't make a big deal out of this."

"You are the one making it a big deal. Can't you get it. No means no." Jimin glances at Namjoon who's texting someone, and Yoongi who now closes his laptop and observes attentively. Trouble is coming.

"You know who I am? Do you know the result of saying no to me?"

"What year are we in? It's 2022, and the 'you know who I am' is not what you can use anymore. Oh my god. Can't we just please settle this? I'm exhausted." Jimin says before he's about to walk back to a chair to have a seat, but the guy stops him by grabbing on his arm tightly and harshly enough that the rest gets up from their table.

Before Namjoon, Yoongi and Taehyung can stop him, it's Jungkook who punches a guy in his face. "You're not allowed to touch anyone without their consent." The big doe eyes turn dark.

"You piece of shit. Why did you punch me? I will make a report about this. You're going to regret this."

"You can report all you want, and I'm going to report you right back. It would be fun to see on the CCTV that you're the one who bumped into him on purpose and not the other way around. It's a lame way to hit on people, honestly. Be a man and take no for the answer." Jungkook says as he grabs the man's collar. Pushing him on the floor, and the guards arrive.

"Please make sure to ban this person from this place. I already let RJ know." Namjoon orders. The night club belongs to his rapper friend who he helped write songs with, so the guards know him. They bow before they drag the man away.

Now it's Jimin who stands still, crossing his arms as he looks at Jungkook who's looking back with a question mark on his face.

"Jimin, are you good?" Taehyung checks on Jimin. "He's a jerk. He's a total jerk. Don't listen to him."

"Yeah, I'm fine." Jimin replies without looking at Taehyung. "You didn't have to do that. I didn't ask you to jump in." Jimin is now turning to Jungkook.

"I saw him targeting you since you were on that dance floor."

"Targeting me or not, I can handle this myself. Did you have to cause a scene and punch him?" Jimin asks casually, crossing his arms. Yes, irritated, but still calm.

"Jimin, he was kind of harassing you." Jungkook says, trying to make his voice soft.

"And I could handle that if you didn't decide to play the hero." Jimin raises his voice.

"I'm not trying anything! I was just prote-" Jungkook then pauses as he's not sure if he can be in that place where he can protect Jimin anymore.

No words are being uttered. Jimin just looks at Jungkook. "I don't need you to protect me. Just because I'm fine with us hanging out doesn't mean you can do whatever you want. You've never changed, have you? The great, perfect Jeon Jungkook who always thinks he's right and can do whatever he wants."

"Jimin, it's not about that. It was only to make him go away. Please don't be mad. I won't do this again." Jungkook appreciates it. He's thankful that Namjoon still invites him to go clubbing, and Jimin is also fine with it. Even though they have not been talking much.

The conversations always go about work and vague things. Jungkook didn't have any guts to try to talk about their friendship or their things in the past. He never tapped into that ever since the first night they came clubbing.

He's fortunate enough to get to feel Jimin's presence again even though those hips swaying on the dance floor always push him on the edge where he ends up taking care of his member back home.

"Because you have no right to mind my business. Things change and you kno-... you know what? Just leave me alone. From now on, Jeon Jungkook, you leave me alone. I'm done and I'm going home." Jimin says while informing the rest with his last sentence. He then turns his back and walks furiously out, leaving another 4 to part their lips. Shocked but not surprised.

"Jimin! Jimin-ah." Jungkook then follows, and he never forgets how Jimin can walk really fast if he wants.

"Piss off! Don't follow me." Jimin says as he keeps on walking to the exit.

"Jimin!" Jungkook of course follows Jimin who's walking furiously to the alley on the left of the nightclub. "Jimin, I am sorry. I'm sorry for everything. I'm sorry for disappearing on y-"

"You shut the fuck up, Jungkook. Stop following me." Jimin stops before he turns around. "And don't ever bring that bullshit up again. I said go away and piss off." Jimin is almost at that stage where he can scream.

Of course he's pissed. So pissed. Who is Jungkook to play the hero role? He's not in that place anymore. Who does he think he is to do that? To protect him like that. Like how he used to do.

This is not the only thing Jimin is being pissed about. He's simply mad at himself too. Not because he allowed Jungkook to hang out together, but because he can't ignore the tension that has been going on between them. Years go by, and Park Jimin is still so soft for that handsome face and intimidating aura.

The stares. Those big doe eyes staring at him while dancing on the dance floor. The most stupid person on earth would have felt it, and for Park Jimin who had countless sex with Jeon Jungkook could feel it. The sex he can never forget because no one does it better, and Jimin has admitted that to himself.

He's so mad at himself for not being able to kick Jungkook away from his mind ever since that day he came back to see a much more grown up Jungkook in working clothes, being all professional. 

His stomach betrays him for twirling every time they hang out. Every time those big doe eyes try their best to hide the thirst they're having towards him. Jimin is thirsty too.

He was ok with them hanging out. Jimin made up his mind before he came back. Their families are close, and there's no way Jimin can not see Jungkook ever.

Therefore, he decided to act like an adult, and it turned out it might be just an excuse to have Jungkook back in his presence. Jimin was wrong at the part where he thought he's over Jungkook. Dead wrong that he's not affected with the sexual tension thinken the air every single time they're in the same room.

So wrong that deep in his heart, he's glad Jungkook jumped in and punched that guy. On the inside, somewhere, he's jumping with joy, and more of Jimin is mad at himself more than being mad at Jungkook.

"Where are you going?"

"Away from you!" Jimin keeps on walking. He also doesn't have an answer of where he's heading, and the alley is getting darker and darker.

"Jimin, it's not safe to walk in there." Jungkook mentions. He starts to be worried. "Jimin, I'm serious it's not sa- ahh!" Before he can finish his sentence, Jimin decides to turn around and walks back to the same direction they came, but the smaller of the two stumble after he bumps on Jungkook, causing him to fall on the floor.

"Ah! Stupid. Stupid floor." Jimin curses as he tries to get up from the floor. Patting both of his hands to take the dirt out, he feels strong hands on both sides of his waist. "Let go. Get the fuck away." Jimin raises his voice, but his body is not listening as he feels pain on his right ankle. The pain doesn't allow him to get out of Jungkook's hold. It doesn't even allow him to get up properly.

"Where does it hurt? Let me see." Jungkook is not waiting for Jimin to agree to check on Jimin's right ankle. "Here?" He then moves Jimin's feet in a circle direction, gently.

"Ouch! Are you crazy? Why would yo-... Jungkook! Put me down! Fucking put me down." Jimin now is screaming at the top of his lungs, forgetting that they're in the alley as Jungkook lifts him up bridal style.

"I'm sorry. I can't do that. You're hurting." Jungkook says in a serious tone as he walks a few steps before he stops where his car is parked. Opening the door, he places Jimin on the front seat quickly while Jimin is still screaming. Walking as fast as he can on the other side of the car, Jimin is not in that condition to escape. He can only open the car door, but before he can even get out, Jungkook already starts the engine and moves the car causing Jimin to slam the car door back to its place. "Put on the seat belt." Jungkook orders. "Please."

Crossing his arms, Jimin is not doing as said, looking out of the window. He's even more mad at himself for not getting out of the car already. Being weak, physically and mentally. The car stops again, and that causes Jimin to turn his face to Jungkook. A gasp is heard when his face is just inches away from Jungkook's.

Their eyes meet, and they almost melt. The two don't shift their gaze away from each other. Familiar scents hitting their nose. Being this close to each other after years, and oh it feels like... home? No one is moving away as if they want to embrace this moment. None of the two is in their right mind. Only letting themselves be high on the closeness they both might have been craving for.

The big doe eyes shift down on the pink plump lips. Hunger is not being hidden. Jungkook gulps before he shifts his gaze back up to Jimin's crescent eyes, missing how they would turn small when smiling, but the moment is interrupted by the beep sound of the car from the back. Jungkook's car is in their way of getting out of this small alley. "I'm just putting on a seatbelt for you." Jungkook clears his throat before he sits back on the drive seat.

No words are being uttered. No songs being turned on. Just silent. Jimin tries to breathe normally. Jungkook does the same, but he can't stop himself from thinking about what was going on? Jimin didn't push him away. Not that he's inviting Jungkook to taste those plump lips, but he's not rejecting either.

Jungkook can't be clouded by his thoughts for too long since they reach his apartment. Tapping the card on the censor machine, Jungkook can feel the glare from Jimin.

"Where is this place?" Jimin asks with an intimidating tone.

"My apartment"

"Why are we here?" Jimin tilts his head.

"You're Park Jimin, and there are eyes everywhere. It's not a good decision to show up at the hospital late at night with the smell of alcohol while your ankle is hurting. It's not good for the eyes of the professional world" Jungkook explains as he turns the car into the parking lot, knowing so damn well that he's making excuses.

"Drop me off back home. It shouldn't be that serious. It's not like I'm working."

"Everyone is sleeping. Who's going to help you with your ankle?" Jungkook asks. "It's the reputation that matters. Do you want people to have that image about you being a party animal before you start working? It's about impressions."

And that, Jimin can't help but agree. "Drop me at my apartment then."

"You're not in that condition to walk by yourself." Jungkook states.

"And what's the point of coming to your apartment? I won't get any better here eit-"

"My neighbor is an ER doctor, and he's not on his shift tonight. Lucky you." Jungkook explains. "He has drinks with me sometimes, and I think he'll be able to have a look at your ankle." He says as he parks his car at the spot close to the elevator while Jimin still crosses his arms and looks outside the window. "Wait." Jungkook turns off the engine before he gets out of the car.

Jimin opens the car door too, not wanting Jungkook to help him again. "I can walk by myself." He shoots a glare at Jungkook who's standing and watching. "Ouch!" Jimin is about to fall right when his right foot touches the floor, but Jungkook saves him again. That strong arm is on his waist. Again.

"See? You're not in that condition where you can walk by yourself. Let me help."

"Don't lift me up." Jimin insists with a strong tone as he can see Jungkook bending down to reach to the back of his thighs.

"Ok, but I'm gonna have to hold you. Is that ok?"

"Why bother asking now?" Jimin rolls his eyes.

Jungkook lets out a sigh as he moves one of Jimin's arms to wrap around his shoulder causing Jimin to tiptoe, but Jimin adjusts his arms to hold onto Jungkook's torso on the back. Letting out a chuckle, Jungkook holds Jimin's waist even tighter.

"What's funny?"

"I'm taller than you even more." Jungkook replies as they walk inside the building. 

"Will you shut up?" Jimin gives a glare as the elevator opens.

"I just think it's cute." Jungkook lets it slip as he presses the button to his floor, noticing that Jimin is being silent on that comment. "Ah I mean the size. Like the size difference in general is kinda cute." He lets it slip again. "Ah I didn't mean it like that, but I mea-"

"Just shut up, Jungkook." Jimin lets out a sigh without any further comments, being so well aware that Jungkook is wrapping his whole arm around his waist. The familiar scent and touch are not helping with the stupid words Jungkook just said. Why is the elevator so slow? Why does Jungkook have to live on such a high level floor?

The 'ding' sound is heard, and the elevator door is being opened for Jimin to see a very simple but luxurious design of the hallway. White granite wall with a dimmed lighting. It's nice and simple. Jimin looks around and realizes that there's only two rooms on this floor.

"My room is on the left. We're almost there." Jungkook informs.

Once they reach the room, Jungkook turns on the lights before he opens the window after he puts Jimin on the couch in his living room which is the first room from the entrance. The room is pretty simple. Jimin can see a small pool outside the balcony, and the kitchen is next to the living room.

He's seen this apartment before when they used to video call each other. Jungkook was excited to show his first ever apartment. It would be a lie to not be curious whether Jungkook has moved to the new apartment. It's weird how he still lives here when he's promoted at the company and not a rookie anymore.

"I texted the doctor. He's on his way. Are you hungry? Here, pineapple juice. Your favorite." Jungkook doesn't mean to tell Jimin he still remembers Jimin's things so well. He looks at Jimin as he places it on the coffee table. 

"No." Jimin shifts his gaze away. It's no secret that he's mad at the taller one. His act is only just to avoid the twirling in his stomach that Jungkook remembers how he likes pineapple juice.

Silent takes over the room. Jungkook steals glances as he gets himself a glass of water. Jimin is just sitting and staring at his front, gracefully. Graceful and elegant are what Jimin has been. He can see how grown up Jimin is inside and out from his postures, how he talks and how he carries himself, and it's so admirable. Park Jimin has grown up so well. So well that it's intimidating.

The blonde hair is now black with parted bangs. It's a little longer than how it was back then. Jimin doesn't have that feisty kid look anymore. His ex-best friend still has the same style in clothing but more mature. Jimin still loves to wear ripped jeans and tops that are not too fit to show his figure. Wide neck, always, and it affects Jungkook so much, but it doesn't affect as much as the waist that is still small but thicker with muscles. That takes Jungkook to drown in his own imagination, and that's why he's on his second glass of water.

'Ding'

The doorbell interrupts him from observing the beauty in front of his eyes. The doctor hyung is here. The first thing that comes to Jungkook's mind is to grab his black cardigan and give it to Jimin. "Here, it's cold." Jungkook places it exactly on Jimin's neck.

"Then close the window." Jimin gives another glare.

"Still, it'd be cold. The doctor is here." Jungkook informs as he opens the door. "Hyung, hello. Thank you for coming."

A tall guy with a warm pair of big eyes smiles, showing his teeth. "Come on, it's nothing. You know I'm happy to help. Where's my unofficial patient?"

"There." Jungkook leads a guy to the living room. "Jimin, this is Park Bogum hyung. He's my neighbor."

"Nice meeting you, Jimin? Is this that Jimin you to-"

"Jimin's ankle is hurting. Can you please have a look?" Jungkook interrupts his words.

"Oh? Ok." Bogum smirks playfully at Jungkook.

"Hello. Nice to meet you, and thank you so much for coming."

"It's totally fine. It doesn't make sense to go to the hospital when you hate the place so much. I totally get it. You're lucky. Jungkook is such an awesome neighbor." Bogum smiles.

"H-how do you know I hate hospitals?" Jimin tilts his head before he glances at Jungkook who clears his throat and looks away.

"Ah, let's look at your ankle. Please take off your socks." Bogum orders.

Jimin then bends down to take off his socks causing the cardigan to slip down to his lap. The milky skin of Jimin's chest is showing. Seems like almost everything is triggering tonight. Jimin takes the socks off with the thoughts that Jungkook is also looking. It reminds him of how Jungkook has a thing when he takes off his socks, and Jungkook always loved to be the one who does it.

"Are you comfortable? I can hel-"

"I'll do it." Jungkook suddenly approaches, but Jimin is quicker.

"Ah!" Taking off his socks from his left foot roughly. He'd rather be hurt than let Jungkook take it off for him.

"Woah, easy. Let me see." Bogum then lifts Jimin's ankle up before he rolls the foot in circle position.

"Ahh." Jimin bites his lips, closing his eyes.

"Ah. I know. I know. How much does it hurt from 1 - 10?"

"6." Jimin replies.

"Jungkook, can you get an ice pack?" Bogum orders. "From what I see, I think nothing is broken. Your tendon seems fine. It's just  an inflammation from moving quickly. You won't be able to do any heavy activity for a week, meaning no work out or too much walking. It will get better with an ice pack. Leave it on for 30 minutes and rest, and then repeat. You'll get better by tomorrow morning."

"Here." Jungkook hands the ice pack to Bogum who grabs in right away.

"Now place your leg here." Bogum lifts Jimin's leg to place on the two pillows on the couch before he puts the ice pack on Jimin's ankle. "Rest your back on the armrest. Get comfortable. You're sitting like this for another half an hour. Jungkook, do you still have that cream I gave you when your arm was hurt from a football match?"

"Yes."

"Give it to Jimin after." Bogum then looks at Jimin. "Apply and massage your ankle after, and you're free to go home."

"Can't I go home now? I mean. I can do this back home." Jimin asks.

"Do it here. We don't want it to get worse from moving." Bogum says, warmly. "Taking painkillers for a few days would help too, but you don't need it after a few days. I'm sure."

"Thank you so much." Jimin tries his best to bow.

"Keep me updated, Jungkook. And if anything, you can contact me. Here's my car-" The name card Bogum is giving Jimin never really reaches to Jimin. Jungkook stops that from happening.

"If anything, I'll be calling you." Jungkook informs, earning another playful smirk from Bogum. "Thank you hyung for coming. I really appreciate your time. If there's nothing else, you can go back to rest."

"Alright." Bogum smirks at Jungkook who's giving him glare. "Get well soon Jimin."

"Thank you again. Have a good night." Jimin bows at Bogum who's walking out being followed by Jungkook. He lets out a sigh, looking at the ice pack on his ankle. The cold feels uncomfortable. Jimin then tries to bend and reach for the ice pack. He wants to take it out for a second before he leaves it back on, but then because of the uncomfortable position, the ice pack falls down to the floor. "Ah, fucking shit."

"Let me get that." Jungkook comes back just in time. He bends down to get the ice pack and places it back on Jimin's ankle as he sits on the couch at the end where Jimin places his foot on the two level pillows. "Is it too cold?"

"I can do it myself. You can go to sleep." Jimin looks down on his feet.

"It must be too cold. How about we leave it on for 5 minutes and take it out and repeat?"

"Leave me alone. Go to sleep. I'll take care of th-" Jimin can't finish his sentence. Jungkook's warm hand on his ankle interrupts him, and he can't seem to reject how comfortable it is to feel the warmth.

"Can't leave you alone now. Don't worry. I won't mind any of your business after this." Jungkook says as he looks at Jimin who's looking right back.

"This is the worst night ever." Jimin rolls his eyes. "I can't even party more before I start working."

"I'm sorry. It's because of me."

"Yes, you should know that. You've ruined my night." Jimin lets out a sigh before he grabs his phone out from his pocket, texting Taehyung about what's going on. Right after he sent the text, his gaze happens to see Jungkook who looks down on the floor right after he puts the ice pack back on his ankle, looking like a lost puppy. It seems Jungkook is lost in his thoughts, and Jimin feels bad that his words might be offensive. "You still play football?" Instead of making Jungkook feel better, Jimin decides to just change the topic.

"Mhm. As a hobby." Jungkook looks back at Jimin.

"You played in college too?" Jimin asks.

"Yeah. I happened to get in, so I played." Jungkook replies. New information. Jimin's question is genuine. To Jungkook, it simply means that Jimin has not been looking at his social media at all which also means that Jimin is completely over him, and Jungkook is affected by that fact.

"Nice." Jimin nods. "You're always good at it." He remembers how he used to admire Jungkook so much on the bleachers. He assumes that girls would have been drooling when Jungkook was on the field. It hit hard. Sweaty Jungkook and those muscles.

30 minutes pass not too slowly. Their conversation goes vague again about things like Jimin's internship in the US and Jungkook's new position at his mom's fashion company that just happened before Jimin came back.

Jungkook has been taking off the ice pack and rubs Jimin's foot with his hand to give warmth before he puts the ice pack back on. He's been doing that during the 30 minutes, and they both try their best to act normal whenever the foot rub happens even though Jungkook secretly gulps and Jimin secretly bites his bottom lip, but it can get even worse with the applying cream session after that ice pack session.

"I can do it myself." Jimin insists, trying to move his foot away, but Jungkook is grabbing onto it.

"Let me do it."

"But I want to do it myself." Jimin thinks he won't be able to handle the tension for sure if he lets Jungkook rub his foot.

"You're hurting, and it will be uncomfortable to keep massaging for minutes."

"I can do it. Give me."

"No. I'll do it for you." Jungkook also insists.

"Jungkook, I'll do it."

"Just this once, Jimin. I promise to show my face as little as possible. I won't mind your business after this." Jungkook says in a serious tone.

"Fine." Jimin lets out a sigh before he rolls his eyes again. "Make sure to be gentle."

"I know what I'm doing."

"You do? You know how to be gentle?" Jimin lets the words slip.

Jungkook's eyebrows move close to each other at the words. "Of course I know." He replies. His gaze is on Jimin's ankle. He applies some amount of cream on the soft skin that he's been craving to touch. His intention is innocent. Jungkook really wants to help Jimin, but at the same time, he's cursing himself for thinking of not so innocent stuff.

Back then when a lot of sex happened between them. Jimin barefoot is one thing Jungkook loved so much as well as Jimin wearing any kind of socks, high or low. Jungkook had a thing for Jimin's feet, and it's no secret.

Rubbing on the skin very gently, Jungkook tries to make it more gentle when he moves his hand past the red swollen area on the ankle, glancing at Jimin to check if it hurts. "Is this ok?" Jungkook asks as he sees Jimin biting his bottom lips, shifting his gaze away.

"Yes, It's fine."

"Let me know if it hurts too much."

Jimin just nods, crossing his arms. For some reason, he can't shift his gaze away any longer, he just wants to look at Jungkook applying the cream so gently on his ankle as if it's the most delicate thing he's ever touched.

Keep on looking and looking at the attentive pair of big doe eyes on his ankle, it hurts a little bit, but it's also comforting. So comforting. He never imagined this intimate scenario before he came back. Never thought he would be in Jungkook's apartment alone with only Jungkook.

"How long do you have to keep doing it?" Jimin asks.

"Around another two minutes." Jungkook replies.

"Can I get that pineapple juice after?" Jimin asks, this time, softly. The tone itself makes Jungkook pause what he's doing. He's a man. A grown man who notices different kinds of tones. He's even familiar with the tone Jimin is letting out, but never from Jimin himself. It's the first time.

Shifting his gaze up at Jimin who's staring back at him. No sign of doubt or hesitation, and Jungkook is confused about what Jimin is trying to do. "Do you want it now?"

"After is fine. This feels good." Jimin, again, replies with a very light smile. His crescent eyes look right into Jungkook's big doe ones. The tension is thick in the air, and Park Jimin is allowing it to fill the room.

2 minutes pass. Jungkook washes his hands before he grabs a can of pineapple juice for Jimin. His hand jerks a little when their hands touch. Is it obvious? Or is Jungkook being delusional? The flirty inviting tone, and now, the hand touching. Did Jimin just slide his hand on his own gently, on purpose?

Jungkook's stomach twirls. The room suddenly feels hot. Was it Jimin making a move? Jungkook is not moving from his spot. He, instead, looks at Jimin who's opening the can and drinks it up. The taller of the two can't seem to shift his eyes from those plump lips sucking on the lid of the can. If he's not mistaken, it almost feels like a seductive act, and Jungkook is even more sure when Jimin glances at him.

"What are you doing?" Jungkook asks, still in trance of what is in front of him. Unknowingly, Jungkook sits down on the small empty space on the couch beside Jimin.

"I'm drinking pineapple juice, why?" Jimin licks his lips after he asks.

"Jimin." Jungkook can't really shift his gaze away from those plump lips. Jimin's milky skin is now so inviting.

"What?" Jimin tilts his head, but he doesn't get an answer. Just a stare. "Well, it's late. I'm gonna call an Uber."

"I can drop you off." Jungkook says while he's still in trance, not knowing himself that he's caging Jimin on the couch while their face moves closer to each other.

"Ok then. Let's go?" Jimin then tries to get up, and Jungkook just lets him. Jimin's left foot touches the ground before he carefully places his right foot down too, but not intentionally, Jimin loses his balance, and Jungkook is again, here to help.

"Careful." Jungkook grabs Jimin's waist tightly, causing Jimin's body to face Jungkook's. Both of Jimin's hands are on Jungkook's chest. This time Jungkook's fingers happen to trace a little on Jimin's muscles as they look at each other.

"Let's go?" Jimin asks without the intention to get an answer as they won't shift their gaze away from each other.

"Stay." Again. The owner of the pair of big doe eyes lets it slip. No answer from Jimin. The smaller of the two just stays still in Jungkook's hold.

"Grab me then." Jimin utters softly before he bounces himself up with his left foot while his right leg is already up on Jungkook's waist.

They don't know who starts it, but their lips suddenly crash on each other. Jungkook is holding the back on Jimin's thighs before he places Jimin on the kitchen counter, making sure Jimin's right foot is not hitting anything hard. Right when he places Jimin, Jungkook then grabs Jimin's waist with one hand while the other one is grabbing Jimin's cheek.

Feeling Jimin sucking on his lips repeatedly as if he's hungry. Jungkook has been hungry too. So hungry and thirsty for Park Jimin ever since the day he saw Jimin at the party. Ever since their bodies touched during the photoshoot, he didn't know Jimin was also hungry for him, judging from how both of Jimin's legs are locking him tightly in between. There's something different about Jimin, and it's so god damn hot. Jimin is taking the lead, aggressively, yet he keeps that submissive essence by licking his tongue as the way to invite Jungkook to taste him more.

So responsive too. Jimin is not scared to let out his whimper when Jungkook bites on his lips gently, and again, after years, Jeon Jungkook is high on Park Jimin. He loses his sense completely as he's tasting every inch of Jimin's lips. Jungkook's hands start to roam under Jimin's shirt, and he completely roams everywhere on Jimin's body when he knows he's allowed. Jimin is not stopping him from taking off his shirt, and god damn it. How much Jungkook has been missing this?

The big doe eyes keep glancing at Jimin's body while his thin lips don't stop pleasuring Jimin's neck.

"Don't leave any mark." Jimin warns before he lets out a whimper. "There, keep doing that." He comments when Jungkook licks and kisses his neck.

The taller of the two kisses his way down on Jimin chest, making sure he tastes the pink nipples he loves to suck so much. A smirk is let out when he hears Jimin cursing. "Shit, Jungkook. Feels so good." Jungkook keeps doing it repeatedly, until he decides to kiss down to Jimin torso where Jimin's tattoo is being seen. Can this get any hotter? Jungkook then kisses them. He makes sure to really taste every inch before he moves back up and crashes his lips on Jimin's again.

Licking on the crooked tooth, it's his favorite spot, and thirsty Jimin is not holding back. He just holds on to Jungkook's neck, letting Jungkook taste him as much as he wants. Another whimper is let out when Jungkook decides to kiss down on Jimin's lower stomach as he unbuttons Jimin's jeans, and that's when Jimin stops him.

Panting hard, Jimin grabs Jungkook's face up to face himself. "We're not doing that. Not tonight." Getting another kiss from Jungkook who's obviously high on him, rubbing on his upper thighs on his way to his inner thighs. "Ah Jungkook. I need your medical record if we're doing it."

"What?" Jungkook lifts his head up from Jimin's neck.

"Yes, I need your medical record of disease tests." Jimin says while he pants. His face is red. His eyes are teary just like before. They don't change, and those things affect Jungkook so much that he lets out a groan from frustration.

"I'm completely clean." Jungkook says as he gives one more kiss at the corner of Jimin's lips before he kisses his way back to the back of Jimin's ear while his hands are roaming on Jimin's body, making sure that his thumbs rub on Jimin's pink buds.

"Ahmm I n-need evidence haa s-stop." Jimin then grabs Jungkook's face up. "We're going to exchange our medical records before anything happens."

"Alright. Ok." Jungkook lets out a groan before he gets one more taste from Jimin's lips.

"And I need to go back now. There are things I have mmm to get done tonight. Hmm ahh no mark." Jimin grabs Jungkook's face, and pushes it away gently.

"But you smell so nice." Jungkook says as he leans in, but he's stopped by Jimin's hand on his face again.

"As much as I want this, I need to go home now."

"Fine." Jungkook rolls his eyes.

"Can you get my shirt?" Jimin asks with a light smile. 

"Here." Jungkook gives it after he grabs it from the kitchen counter. His eyes can shift away from Jimin's naked upper body. So beautiful and soft just like they used to be. Even more with thicker muscles. How can someone be so sexy like that?

Jimin just ignores the stare and puts his shirt back on. Jungkook offers to drop him off. He holds onto Jimin to help the smaller one walk just like how they came up. The only difference is that Jungkook keeps giving kisses, and it's almost on a crazy level while Jimin is also fine with it. It's mutual craziness.

They kiss in the elevator. When Jungkook places Jimin on the front seat, he kisses again. Putting the seatbelt on and then they kiss. Not a quick kiss but a kiss that gives some time to suck on each other's lips. Every red traffic light on the way to Jimin's apartment, they don't miss any chance they can kiss. 

When they reach Jimin's apartment, Jungkook also helps Jimin walk back to his room, and they kiss for a long time. They don't think about how much they're so hungry for each other. They don't think about how their thirst is being revealed to each other. They just kiss. Their souls have been craving for each other so much. So much more than they know.

"Jungkook, I need to go in now." Jimin utters as Jungkook, again, kisses on his neck.

"When do we meet again?" Jungkook asks before he gives Jimin another suck on the plump bottom lip.

"When you send me your medical records. Past twelve months, six months and the most recent one. It should be within a week. If you don't have that, go check and get the result, and we'll meet." Jimin says fluently.

"Ok." Jungkook looks at Jimin with wonder. "I'll do that asap."

"Good." Jimin smiles before he gives another kiss on the thin lips, causing Jungkook to come back to kissing him. "Alright. I really need to get in. Give me your phone." Jimin grabs Jungkook's phone. "This is my new number. Text me." He gives it back.

"Good night, I guess." Jungkook utters before he gives one more kiss.

"Mhm good night. Go." Jimin then turns around to scan his fingerprint on the lock. "Hmmm Jungkook." Another whimper is let out when Jungkook hugs him from behind and kisses on his cheek before he gives another one on his forehead. This is... new?

"I'll wait until you go in." Jungkook says with a flirty tone. His big doe eyes turn sweet, and Jimin just shifts his gaze on the lock.

"Alright, I'm going in now." Jimin smiles lightly. "Oh by the way,"

"What?"

"You're single, right? I'm not asking about flings, but I'm asking if you're in a committed relationship?" Jimin asks, casually.

A smile slips on Jungkook's face. A bright smile where the bunny teeth are showing. His heart eyes look at Jimin as he grabs Jimin's face closer to his own. "I'm single. Are you?" Jungkook has been curious too.

"I'm also single." Jimin lets out a smile being ready for another expected kiss. Jungkook sucks on his lips again as he licks on it too, and Jimin gives a bite back on Jungkook's bottom lip since this needs to end. For now. He chuckles. "Go home. I'm going in now."

"Next time you're biting me like that again." Jungkook chuckles. "I'll bite back"

"Go home." Jimin then walks into the room before he closes the door. Leaning his back on the wall, Jimin lets out a sigh. What just happened? Well, yes, the kisses. Lots of kissing, but flirting and obvious heart eyes? A 'ding' sound from his phone interrupts Jimin from his thoughts.

Jimin has to put the thoughts away, and finish the freelance graphic design job he's doing for his friend back in the US. Walking to his work table in his bedroom, Jimin can't help but smile at the kisses that just happened not knowing that on the other side of his apartment door, there's another thick figure who won't move from his spot, smiling like a crazy person by himself.

Jungkook leans on the wall, looking up at the ceiling. Why go home? He's never been home. Not until Park Jimin is back in his arms again. Home is where Park Jimin is.

However, little did Jungkook know that this home is not the same anymore. Things are not going to be easy from now.

Because when the glass was already broken, it's impossible to piece anything back together.

-----------------------------

End of chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70K 585 100
Some new jikook stories, I have read so far and found it so much interesting. Would like to recommend jikook armies♡ Appreciate the owner of book's...
271K 15.1K 28
'Come tonight at ten.' 'Okay.' With that curt reply, I went back to the comic app, only to stare at the screen without actually reading the conversat...
25.8K 1.3K 10
"why wont mark notice me? Im literally so hot" - He came to the candy shop almost everyday, just to look at her even once. ➵ 𝘢 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳...
53.6K 1.2K 5
The Bakusquad knows that Bakugou likes deku. "Its obvious" they would always say to him. One day they decide to play truth or dare. They decided to i...