#DREAMDAY: A (Mostly) TWICE B...

By jolofjester

Mostly TWICE x M Reader sm*t. (Almost) anything goes. Top ranks: #1 in misamo More

Introduction
The Bet (Part 1): Just Practice [Sana x M Reader]
The Bet (Part 2): The Blind Date [Jihyo x M Reader]
The Bet (Part 3): More-Than-Friendly Competition [Mina x Chaeyoung x M Reader]
The Bet (Part 4): Backdoor Access [Nayeon x M Reader]
The Bet (Part 5): Moist Wet Waves [Tzuyu x M Reader]
The Bet (Part 6): Rising Action to Climax [Jeongyeon x Momo x Dahyun x M Reader]
The Bet (Part 7): A Heart-Shaped Arrow [Sana x M Reader]
The Bet FINALE (Pt. 1: Nayeon) [TWICE x M Reader]
The Bet FINALE (Pt. 2: Momo) [TWICE x M Reader]
The Bet FINALE (Pt. 3: Jihyo) [TWICE x M Reader]
The Bet FINALE (Pt. 4: Dahyun) [TWICE x M Reader]
The Bet FINALE (Pt. 5: Chaeyoung) [TWICE x M Reader]
The Bet FINALE (Pt. 6: Jeongyeon) [TWICE x M Reader]
The Bet FINALE (Pt. 7: Sana) [TWICE x M Reader]
The Bet FINALE (Pt. 8: Mina) [TWICE x M Reader]
The Bet FINALE (Pt. 9: Tzuyu) [TWICE x M Reader]
The Bet: Retrospective
[Nayeon x M Reader] Happy New Year
[Jihyo x M Reader] Closer
[Mina x M Reader] A Precarious Predicament
[Dahyun x M Reader] Freaks (Part 1)
[Dahyun x M Reader] Freaks (Part 2)
[Chaeyoung x M Reader] Bite Me
[Tzuyu x M Reader] Ice Cream
[Momo x Mina x M Reader] Beach Day
[Yuqi x M Reader] The Queen Card

[Jeongyeon x M Reader] EAT SPIT!

2.8K 44 10
By jolofjester

A/N: If you couldn't tell from the title, this chapter contains graphic spit play, so skip it if that's not your thing.

I have yet to write a hate fuck, and I think it's about time to remedy that.

You hated Yoo Jeongyeon with every bone in your body.

The first time you had met, you were a trainee auditioning for JYP. You were running late. You had hopped on your bike and pedaled faster than you ever had before. Nobody was going to stop you. You were one with the wind.

At least, until you coasted into the parking garage, and ran straight into Yoo Jeongyeon.

You braked, hard, swerved roughly, and ended up bumping into her arm instead of making full impact. You spun to the ground, and your bike fell on top of you.

"Ow!" you groaned. You had skinned your knee, and your bike chain had cut a second graze into your calf.

Jeongyeon had fallen over, too. Whether from the accident or in sheer, surprise, you didn't know. What you did know was that she was angry.

"Watch where you're going, dumbass!" she yelled.

You were shocked. Here you were, lying on the ground, bruised and bleeding, and this girl's first instinct was to blame you for everything?

You clenched your teeth. "Watch where you're walking."

"Excuse me?"

"I said, watch where you're walking!"

"This is a parking garage, not a bike lane!"

You scoffed. "What kind of bullshit is that?"

"You came in here, guns blazing, no care in the world, and you expect this to be my fault?" Jeongyeon demanded. "I knew some guys were dumb, but I didn't realize just how bad it could get."

"Oh, I see how it is." You didn't feel the pain, anymore. You got up and pushed the bike off of you. It clattered to the ground. "You want to be petty."

Jeongyeon smirked. "What are you going to do, hit me? Just try it. I'm a trainee at JYP, buddy. You're in for a world of hurt."

The world came crashing back to reality. You remembered that you had an audition, one you were definitely late to, now. What were you doing wasting time?

You ran.

"Fucking loser!" you heard Jeongyeon yell. "At least move the damn bike!"

You bombed that audition, badly. Your appearance threw the scouts off, and the new injuries made your movements stiff. You may have held onto that grudge, but you managed to find success with a different company a few months later. With the intensity of training and debut in your future, you forgot about that bike accident.

That was, until a music bank three years later.

You were onstage waiting for the results to be announced. It was your group versus TWICE, one of the hottest girl group sensations at the time. You didn't know why you had to bother—it was obvious TWICE would win.

Imagine your surprise when they didn't. The award went to GFRIEND, instead, and your group stood behind TWICE, who were trying not to react badly in front of the cameras.

"Man," one of your group members whispered. "That's got to suck."

You shrugged. "I prefer GFRIEND's music, anyway," you said.

"Don't let them catch you saying that."

It was too late—one of the members of TWICE had noticed, and was turning around. They laid eyes on you, then blinked.

You stammered. "Y—you?"

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Yoo Jeongyeon hissed.

"I performed!" you said. "I might have been a JYP idol, if it weren't for you!"

"Me? That wasn't my fault!"

"It was entirely your fault! Thanks to you, I bombed my audition!"

"Maybe you just bombed it because you were shit!"

"Maybe you didn't just win that award because you were shit!" you retorted.

"How many awards have you won, again?"

That struck a nerve. Your expression darkened. "Don't."

"None, if I had to guess? Maybe one. That must have been the biggest moment of your pathetic little life," said Jeongyeon.

"Shut up."

"I mean, I didn't even know you were a member of your group. That tells you how useless you are."

"As if!" you said. "I didn't recognize you were a member of TWICE, until now! If anything, your face is more forgettable."

"You seem to remember me just fine," said Jeongyeon. "But then again, you're on the idiot spectrum. Maybe your judgement is just poor."

Her insult was so raw that you didn't know what to say back to her. Jeongyeon turned back to the front of the stage like nothing had happened.

This was the second time she had bruised your ego. At least you didn't come out physically bruised, this time.

Surely, now that fate had thrown you together twice, it was done messing with you.

Nope.

Three more years later, your fellow group members set you up on a blind date. You were feeling excited—it was hard to date as an idol, but you had been guaranteed that the person you were meeting was in the same boat.

Imagine your surprise when, after a short wait at your table, Yoo Jeongyeon walked through the door. You crossed your fingers, hoping she didn't see you.

She saw you right away.

"You've gotta be fucking kidding me," she said, storming over to your table.

"Please, just go away," you said.

"I would, but you're taking up space where my blind date is supposed to be."

You put your head in your hands. "Oh, no. Oh, no, no, no."

"What?" Jeongyeon put it together quickly. "Oh, fuck."

"Which one of us is leaving?" you asked.

"Not me," said Jeongyeon, sitting down. "I was told that my meal would be paid for."

Shit. Why did you have to tell your friends to convey that you would pay for the meal? You didn't want to leave—it had taken you a lot of effort to get a table at this restaurant. But Jeongyeon was making that door a very enticing option.

"Are you going to stare at the door longer than me?" Jeongyeon demanded.

"Well, excuse me if I don't fawn over someone I heavily dislike," you said.

"What's not to like?"

"How many times have you called me an idiot, again?"

"I can change it up, dumbass."

"I swear to fucking god," you muttered. "I'm not paying."

"What?" Jeongyeon glared at you. "Yes, you are!"

"I would be leaving if it hadn't taken me a month on a waiting list to get this table," you said. "We're splitting."

"God. Fine."

"Good."

"To be clear," said Jeongyeon. "This isn't a date. I'm going to order all of my food at once, and then sit on my phone for the rest of the meal."

"Fine by me."

"Fine."

"Fine." You crossed your arms and sat back.

The server could sense the tension when she came over. She tried to make a joke to up the mood, but both of you stared into her soul and she left quickly after taking your order.

You sat in silence for five minutes on your phone, until TWICE song started blaring from Jeongyeon's speaker. She cursed and turned her volume down all the way.

You chuckled a little.

"What?" Jeongyeon asked.

"Nothing."

"No. Tell me."

You shook your head. "Just figures that you're the type who watches their own videos."

Jeongyeon sat her jaw. "I'm not watching my own videos," she said.

"Sure. I mean, I wouldn't want to watch any video with you in it, so who's to say you're lying."

"At least other people watch my videos, too."

"At least I had my own Instagram from debut." I made a pretend pouty face. "Has JYP still refused to remove your training wheels?"

"How many followers do you have?" she demanded.

"Ah, you're someone who only cares about followers, too."

"Fuck you!"

"Fuck you!"

Jeongyeon scoffed. "As if I'd ever let you fuck me."

"As if I'd ever want to fuck you!" you said angrily.

Jeongyeon batted her eyes. "You sure about that?"

You had the gall to look around her chair, like you were checking her out. "I wouldn't fuck you even with that ass lift."

Jeongyeon made a face of disgust. "The audacity of this bitch," she muttered.

"That's what I've been thinking this entire time."

"Go to hell!"

"If I had to go to hell just to avoid you in the afterlife, I'd do it," you said.

"You deserve to go to hell for calling my ass fake."

"Oh, sorry," you said. "I didn't mean to make your nose feel left out."

"What the hell is wrong with you?"

"I thought you said I was an idiot! Or are my insults too high level for you to comprehend?"

"Dick."

"You wish."

"Have you ever talked to a woman?" Jeongyeon questioned. "You know, other than your mother. Unless she left when you were little. I wouldn't blame her."

"I have, though you hardly qualify as one."

"Better than being a man, given that you drag your entire gender's reputation through the mud."

"Sorry, do you always look like there's shit under your fake nose? Or is your face just that fucked up?"

"Oh, we're out of pocket, now?" said Jeongyeon. "You should be glad you aren't looking in a mirror. I'm surprised my face hasn't melted just from the sight of yours." She frowned. "Are you still going through puberty? Because there are a few new zits popping up amidst the acne scarring."

"I would say the same to you, if it weren't for all the plastic under your skin."

"You're one to talk about plastic, seeing as the amount you ingested as a child seems to have stunted your brain development."

You twirled your finger in a circle. "Tell me, is there any part of you that isn't fake? Other than your toxic personality."

Jeongyeon crossed her arms, purposefully pushing out her cleavage. "Trust me, nothing about me is fake. Not that you'll get the chance to find out."

You were about to retort, but the hot blood coursing through your veins took a momentary detour.

Jeongyeon became aware that she was giving someone she hated a fantastic view of her tits, and she uncrossed her arms. You could've sworn you saw her cheeks redden, but you didn't want to call her out and risk getting shut down.

Jeongyeon managed a smirk. "Typical," she said. "One good look and you go silent."

"Don't hold yourself too highly," you said. "There's not much to look at."

"And if I offered to let you see for yourself?"

If Jeongyeon was doubling down, so would you. "I'd rather take a peek at any of your group members instead of you."

Jeongyeon saw red. "I bet you have a tiny penis," she said. "A little shrimp dick." Jeongyeon looked under the table. "Is it throbbing hard? I think I see a little bulge. Oh, sorry, that's your zipper."

"You wish you could do anything to get a reaction out of it," you said.

"If you want to hate fuck me, you can just say it."

"I'd hate fuck the shit out of you," you said sharply. "You would be begging."

"Begging for mercy," said Jeongyeon. "Or maybe that's you when I've had my way with you."

"You couldn't have your way with a dildo."

"Are you asexual, or just a raging virgin?"

"Real mature, calling someone a virgin. Did you learn that from your middle school friends?"

"You might want to think about your sexuality, because women don't seem to be in your future. Then again, I'm not sure I would subject any other gender to your standards, either."

"Eat spit!" you said.

"Make me," said Jeongyeon, instead of pointing out how weird your outburst had been. "I dare you."

"Why don't you take that mouth and wrap it around something useful?"

"What, like your tiny penis? In your wildest dreams."

"Ha!" you said. "You just called my dick useful."

"I suppose it could be useful," said Jeongyeon, shrugging. "In the way your body odor is a useful sign for girls to stay clear."

"You did not insult the way I smell!" you said. "I smell great!"

"You sure?" Jeongyeon wrinkled her nose. "Maybe it's your breath."

"I'll have you know, my breath hasn't been a problem during makeout sessions."

"There's always a few disappointing members of every society. You probably just wrangled yourself one of them."

"I bet your lovers call you disappointed after a night of displeasure," you said. "If I'm ever curious about what fucking a dead, floppy fish is like, I'll call you."

"If I ever want the sensation of something tickling my outer labia, I'll extend you an invitation. I have a feeling that penetration isn't your strong suit, given your—"

"Tiny dick," you finished. "How creative. When it's bottoming out in your cervix, let me know what you really think."

"Read a biology book, dumbass. That's not possible."

"You want to find out?"

"Why not? It should only take five seconds, right?"

"If you mean it'll take five seconds before you're begging to cum, sure."

Jeongyeon's chest was heaving up and down. This insult match had taken all of the energy out of her. You weren't just imagine the rosy sheen across her cheeks, now, even though she had hardly touched her glass of wine.

She wasn't the only one feeling heated. Some kind of foreign feeling was making your head fuzzy and your knees weak.

The two of you stared at each other for at least a minute, saying nothing. It was a challenge to see who broke first.

You both got up at the same time. That was the spark that lit the fuse.

You couldn't even decide on which bathroom to use, so you commandeered the gender neutral one.

Your lips crashed together before the door even closed. Your tongues wrestled, like you were trying to see which one could subdue the other. Your breaths came hot and heavy as your kiss started getting sloppy.

Your hands wandered to Jeongyeon's ass. You gripped handfuls of her supple behind, wishing you could rip her dress and feel it bereft of fabric.

Jeongyeon pulled a centimeter away. "I told you it was real," she whispered.

"Take your fucking clothes off," you growled.

"Not here. We don't have enough room."

"Where, then?"

"I live less than ten minutes from here."

"What do you want me to do about the table?"

Jeongyeon's breath tickled your lips. "Do you want to fuck me, or not?"

The two of you raced out of the restaurant like a high school couple. You followed Jeongyeon to her car, leaving yours on the street. Getting towed was worth it.

"Did we pay?" Jeongyeon asked as she pulled her car out of the parking spot.

"Do you want to go back?" you questioned.

"No."

Jeongyeon drove like she was being chased by the police. At the speed she was driving, there was a good chance she might be, soon.

You could hear your heartbeat thumping in your ears. You didn't want to lose your heady state, but too much time was passing.

Jeongyeon remedied that. She took one hand off the wheel and laid her hand on your erection. You hissed as her fingers danced around your cock head, fumbling for purchase against the fabric of your pants.

The car swerved dangerously, but you didn't care. You knew it was a horrible idea, but you reached over and slipped your hand under her dress.

Jeongyeon let out a little gasp, and you felt the car speed up like she had suddenly pushed the accelerator. Her underwear was the only thing separating her sex from your fingers, and the way your digits clung to the fabric signaled her arousal.

You couldn't help but laugh a little. "We're so full of shit," you said.

"What point did it start turning you on?" Jeongyeon asked.

"Your cleavage," you said simply. "You?"

Jeongyeon smiled a little, too. "When I looked under the table," she said.

"Oh, god," you muttered. "Was I showing?"

Jeongyeon nodded. "Be glad you couldn't see my face."

"Fuck." You sighed. "How close are we?"

"Two minutes," Jeongyeon promised. "Y/N, rub my clit."

You bent down to stick your hand further up her dress. It was hard to pinpoint her clit through her tightly stretched underwear, but you used her voice as an indicator.

"There, there!" said Jeongyeon.

You stopped moving you hand and rubbed your fingers in circles. Jeongyeon's lips were parted, and she struggled to blow flyaway hairs out of her face as she pulled off the main road.

Two minutes later, Jeongyeon was sneaking you into TWICE's dorm. You were trying really hard not to laugh at the absurdity of the situation at hand.

"Shut up, or no sex," Jeongyeon hissed.

You stopped giggling.

Jeongyeon led you into a room that looked like it belonged in a hotel. "The guest room," she explained, locking the door. "I share a room with Momo—"

You pinned her to the door and started kissing her, again.

Jeongyeon's hands grabbed your butt, this time. "You've got a nice ass," she said into your kiss.

"It took that long to get a compliment from you," you said.

Jeongyeon whirled around, her chest pressed to the door. "My zipper," she said.

You pulled it down so fast you were worried you may have accidentally torn the fabric. It revealed Jeongyeon's flawless skin, broken only by the strap of her white lacy bra and her matching panties.

Jeongyeon stepped out of her dress and removed her panties as you took your shirt and pants off in record time. She was still trying to kick the dress away, because it had gotten caught on one of her heels.

Once she had, you didn't waste any time. Jeongyeon shrieked when you held one of her wrists to the door.

"Y/N!" she said. "What are you—"

"Do you want me to use a condom?" you asked.

"You don't need to, but the bed—"

"Fuck the bed."

You pushed inside her. Jeongyeon let out a sigh of relief, and you felt her vagina contract around your throbbing member. Her free hand toyed with her clit as you thrusted in and out of her.

You needed more leverage. You roughly grabbed her waist with your other hand and reared your hips back. You member penetrated deeper than before, and Jeongyeon's fluttering moans seemed to be proof that things were going well.

"It's been more than five seconds," she said.

"Shut up!" you responded, adjusting your grip on her wrist.

You rolled your hips harder. The door was shaking with every thrust, now. Jeongyeon's hair was getting messier, but her pussy was getting fully accustomed to your length.

A gasp slipped out of Jeongyeon's mouth when you hit a spot you hadn't before. "Mmmph! Just like that!" she cried.

You put your mouth to good use, and sucked on her neck. You goal was to leave a hickey severe enough that her group members would question it if she didn't cover it with makeup.

Your raging erection was now so intense that it hurt not to be buried in the confines of Jeongyeon's pussy.

"Fuck," you said, staring at the way her ass rippled every time your hips crashed into her behind. "You're so hot."

"What happened to all that talk?" said Jeongyeon.

"Put sex on the table, and a guy will do whatever you want."

"Whatever I want?"

"Pretty much."

Jeongyeon turned around, and your dick brushed all the way along her ass cheek. She put her back to the door and put a hand on your head. Even though your member was crying for attention, you complied and got on your knees.

"Make me cum," said Jeongyeon.

You could do that. The aroma of her sex unlocked something in your brain, and you provided Jeongyeon with the best cunnilingus of her life.

She grabbed tufts of your hair and moaned a little too loudly. You couldn't possibly spend precious time reminding her to be quiet.

You tried to pleasure her core in ways that your member couldn't, mainly taking advantage of your tongue's range of motion. Your nose bumped occasionally against her clit, but you used a hand to stimulate it more reliably.

Jeongyeon started bucking her hips into your face. You didn't mind. Her thighs were pillowy soft, and it only served to push her pussy into a more beneficial position.

After finding a spot that elicited the most moans and working at it for five minutes, Jeongyeon gripped your head tighter. Her climax caused her legs to weaken, and she slumped down the door a little. A noise escaped her mouth that gave you the same blissful feeling as twinkling wind chimes.

You escaped Jeongyeon's loosened grip and stood up, pressing your body against hers. Your lips brushed against her ear.

"You taste... incredible," you said.

Jeongyeon grinned and kissed you before backing you all the way to the bed.

You fell flat on your back, and Jeongyeon straddled your waist. She reached around and unclipped her bra, finally freeing her breasts. The photos hid them incredibly well—they were almost two times bigger than you thought.

Jeongyeon grabbed your hands and placed them on her tits. "Looks like you got the chance to find out," she said.

You squeezed her mounds of flesh, feeling her nipples pebble under your touch. You trailed your fingers up her skin, eventually putting a hand on the back of her head.

"Come here," you muttered.

Jeongyeon leaned down and kissed you. This one made it feel like fireworks were going off in your brain. You nipped at her lips when she pulled away.

You put your hands on Jeongyeon's waist as she rubbed her folds across the top of your member. She paused for a moment to slip your dick back inside her, before putting her hands on your chest and starting to ride.

Her hair fanned around her face like a curtain. You pushed it out of her face and tucked it behind her ears. You couldn't just leave her swaying breasts in the wind, so to speak. You massaged them, loving the way they felt in your hands.

Jeongyeon kept her eyes on you. She didn't look away, and the way her mascara and eyeshadow had unincorporated made her face look fierce. You grabbed the back of her neck and placed your palm against her cheek. Your thumb wandered towards the corner of her mouth, and Jeongyeon parted her lips, like she was ready to accept your digit.

You moved your hand a little, and Jeongyeon closed her lips around your finger. She grinded her hips faster into your groin, moving in tight little circles that caused her inner walls to bump against every ridge along your cock.

You removed your thumb from her mouth and caressed her cheek. Jeongyeon smiled a little.

"Don't tell me you're catching feels," she said.

You grabbed a hold of her waist and flipped her over. Jeongyeon yelped and wrapped her hands behind your neck to steady herself. The tip of your cock brushed up against her folds.

You narrowed your eyes. "Where do you want me to cum?" you asked.

Jeongyeon pressed her lips together. "Inside," she whispered.

You spit into your hand, intending to rub it onto your erection, but you remembered your outburst at the dinner table.

Jeongyeon remembered, too. "Make me," she said, grinning.

You were on top of her, so there was no getting away. It didn't really seem like Jeongyeon wanted to, anyway.

You spit into your hand again, making sure the strings of saliva were more substantial. You shoved your fingers into her mouth.

Jeongyeon sucked on them greedily. She hollowed her cheeks and rolled her tongue around your fingers until they were so wet that you had no idea if it was because of her saliva or yours.

You removed your fingers, and Jeongyeon took a few quick breaths. You patted her cheek with your messy hand. "Good girl," you said.

You used that same hand to coat your dick with your mixed saliva before lining it up and putting it inside her.

Jeongyeon's eyes screwed up in bliss. One of her hands played with her breasts, and the other instinctively moved to her clit.

You spat again into your hand. A big wad of phlegm spilled out, falling a little over the edges and landing on her tummy. You pressed your hand to Jeongyeon's face and practically wiped the spit onto her mouth.

Jeongyeon took your gift willingly, and a sloppy, creamy mess was left on her face as you rubbed your palm against her lips.

"You're such a whore," you said, groping Jeongyeon's breasts.

"Good girls are always whores," said Jeongyeon. "You like dirty little sluts, don't you, Y/N?"

You leaned down and spat directly into her mouth. Jeongyeon slurped it up, then pulled you down for a nice, sloppy kiss. You backed away for a moment, sweeping your tongue along her face to collect the saliva she had lost before re-engaging your lip lock.

The two of you were surrounded by lewd squishing sounds, coming from your upper and lower connections. You had been sucking each others' faces for so long that it was getting hard to breathe, but neither of you wanted to remove your mouths from their embrace.

Eventually, you had to. Fucking for longer was more desirable to passing out, after all.

You sucked on Jeongyeon's tits, adding the spit that was dripping down in between them. Jeongyeon collected some saliva from her own mouth and pushed her fingers between your lips. You were delighted to repay the favor.

You straightened up to shove your cock deeper into her gushing pussy. You licked your hand and slapped the side of her thigh, relishing the wet snap that the impact released into the air.

Jeongyeon closed her eyes. "This is really hot," she moaned.

"This is what happens when two whores get together," you said.

"Little slut," Jeongyeon teased, grabbing your ass again.

"Don't forget who's the bigger whore, here," you said. You stuck your fingers in her mouth, allowing her to coat them before pulling them out, shoving your fist between her butt and the mattress, and pushing two fingers into her asshole.

Jeongyeon's mouth opened in an O. "How did you know?" she asked breathily.

"I don't know why someone who enjoys spit play wouldn't like ass play," you said.

You slid your fingers inside until they were snuggled comfortably up her butt, then wiggled them around.

"Ohhh, fuck!" said Jeongyeon. Her asshole clenched. "That feels so good!"

You pulled your fingers out of her ass and sucked on them, both to lubricate them and to savor her taste. Jeongyeon looked needy, and you couldn't help but give her a turn sucking on your fingers before you put them back up her butt.

"My cunny," said Jeongyeon breathily. "It's so wet, Y/N..."

"That's the first time that the word 'cunny' has been arousing," you said.

"Like, ever?"

You nodded.

Jeongyeon grinned. "You wanna cum in my cunny?"

"It's not as hot anymore," you admitted.

"In my pussy, then."

"Much better," you said, playing with her tits, again.

"You like them," said Jeongyeon.

"What's not to like?"

Jeongyeon licked her hand, then returned to fingering her clit. "Cum inside me," she whispered. "Do it."

"Do you have a breeding fetish?"

"I don't think so," she said. "But saying 'cum inside me' makes me gush, a little."

"Fine, then. I'll cum inside you."

"Do it!" she said loudly.

You felt your balls contracting. You pulled your fingers out of her ass and wrapped your arms around her back. You leaned down, pressing you body as close to hers as it could get.

Jeongyeon's tits mashed against your chest. Your entire bodies glistened with a layer of moisture, a combination of sweat, saliva, and cum.

Your dick tensed for a split second, and you fired the first virile shot of cum into Jeongyeon's pussy.

She moaned loudly, but you silenced her with your lips. Jeongyeon rubbed her tongue against yours and wrapped her legs around your back.

Your hips grinded against hers as you spilled every ounce of semen in your body into her needy sex. You had never had an orgasm this intense—you had never put out so much cum, before. Jeongyeon's inner walls milked your shaft, intending to suck you dry.

You rode out your climax entangled with Jeongyeon so severely that you couldn't tell where you began and she ended. Jeongyeon had squeezed her eyes shut, and she grinded wantonly against your body.

"Oh my fucking god," she said softly. "Y/N..."

Your lips brushed against hers as you spoke. "How's that for a hate fuck?"

A/N: And that's that! I think I delivered pretty well, for this one.

If you don't know, the first chapter of the final arc of THE MANAGER releases one week from now, on Christmas Day! I'll see you all then.

with love,

jolofjester

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 5K 48
"You're mine as long as our agreement is up, mine!" Most Impressive Rankings: #1 in Minatozaki #2 in Minatozakisana #1 in sanaxreader #4 in seductress
29K 971 27
Lost memories. Do they ever return? Highest rank:πŸ…πŸ… 17# in malereader 20# gxb Son Chaeyoung X Male Reader Β© Pingoopot
151K 5K 34
"I must have married you for a reason right? I refuse to let you go that easily, let's fix this." Most impressive rankings: #2 in myouimina #3 in min...
157K 9.5K 80
What will happen if you fall in love with your one and only rival? Let's find out. Highest Rankings #5 jihyo [ 02/06/2022 ] #1 myouimina [ 07/21/2021...