✔Interstellar Farming: Comman...

By prince05026

Author:Li Xinyu Category:Science Fiction Space Novel Link : https://www.69shu.com/txt/40804.htm Mecha wrecka... More

Announcement
1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
101-110
111-120
121-130
131-140
141-150
151-170
171-190
191-200
201-210
211-220
221-230
231-240
241-250
251-260
261-270
271-280
281-290
291-310
311-330
331-350
351-370
371-390
390-410
411-430
431-450
451-470
471-490
491-510
511-530
531-550
551-570
571-590
591-610
611-630
631-650
651-658
659-END
Ending 2-6

91-100

1.1K 26 2
By prince05026

 Chapter 91 Arresting Traffickers 2

  Tao Yaoyao took Xu Duoduo and Xu Na directly to the police station. Regarding the household registration, it was settled by the police station. Tao Yaoyao also wanted to know

  . It's impossible to ask people directly. You can't ask about this kind of thing, you can only sniff out the words quietly.

  Tao Yaoyao went directly to the household registration department. The clerk was a middle-aged uncle who looked very kind. Tao Yaoyao asked directly, "Uncle policeman, I have a little sister. When I was young, there was no one in my family. I have registered for her, I wonder if it can be reapplied now?"

  To be honest, such things as Tao Yaoyao said are really too common, and it is still very serious that people prefer sons over daughters nowadays, and some people have no Willing to register for my daughter.

  So when the police uncle heard this, he immediately said, "In this case, the household registration can be registered, but you need a certificate from the village, and if you settle down, you also need the consent of your parents. Then please ask your parents to bring your younger sister to register." Hukou is enough."

  "What about the death of both parents?" Tao Yaoyao felt a little numb when she heard that she needed both parents, so could it be that she still found someone to act as Xu Na's parents?

  "In the case of the death of both parents, it is enough to have a certificate from the village." The police uncle looked at Tao Yaoyao and answered seriously. He noticed that Tao Yaoyao was leading two younger girls. There were only three girls left in the family, and each of them was so beautiful, the police uncle was a little worried about the three of them.

  As soon as Tao Yaoyao heard this, she immediately started asking how to open and get the letter of introduction. it clear on her side, and Xiao A also opened the counterfeit certificate on her side.

  However, this certificate cannot be produced now, and the police uncle told her that if she has a house in the county, she can directly settle the household registration. in the county.

  To be honest, the police felt that if the three sisters could live in the county town, it would be relatively safer. After all, there are many police officers in the county town.

  Although this proposal is good, but Tao Yaoyao thought about some future patterns of this era, as well as some troublesome things in the future. It is better to have a household registration in the countryside, which is more stable.

  Tao Yaoyao asked clearly here, and then she took Xu Duoduo and Xu Na to go out, she remembered the matter of the human traffickers outside.

  Then she poked her head straight over and told the middle-aged policeman that someone was following them outside the door.

  Originally, the police were already worried about the safety of the three sisters. Now that Tao Yaoyao said this, he immediately connected this incident with the incident of the missing little girl recently.

  "You wait here obediently, you can't go out now , you know?" The

  police uncle knew that several girls had disappeared in the county during this period, and they were all girls ranging in age from ten to sixteen.

  He looked at Tao Yaoyao, Xu Duoduo and Xu Na, who were within the missing range.

  He immediately reported the matter directly.

  Soon the middle-aged policeman came with two policemen from the criminal investigation department. The two of them took Tao Yaoyao and the three of them to an office, and asked them carefully about the situation they encountered.

  Then the two people were pleasantly surprised to find that Tao Yaoyao not only found out the number of people following them, but even recorded the appearance of those people following them.

  It's just that the two policemen are a little depressed. They don't know how to draw portraits. draw the appearance of these criminals, things will be much simpler.

  Tao Yaoyao saw their embarrassment, "Uncle, can you give me a pencil and a few pieces of paper?" She could draw this by herself.

  Soon, one of the policemen brought some blank paper and a pencil, and Tao Yaoyao quickly started to draw. The stick figure is outlined.

  The two policemen were stunned when they saw the portrait. This child must have drawn it too well. Especially this kind of technology is too suitable for their criminal investigation department.

  Both of them looked at Tao Yaoyao with a feeling of joy.

  They took a closer look at the few people who were following Tao Yaoyao and the others. familiar to the police, because these two people were more or less the same as the two families of the missing girls. There are some relationships.

  At this moment, the two police officers looked at each other. Now that they have such an important clue, in order to prevent more girls from being harmed, they must arrest them as soon as possible.

  But because they don't know if Tao Yaoyao and the others will come in here, whether those traffickers will retreat, they can only observe quietly first.

  Because Xu Duoduo and Xu Na didn't know, Tao Yaoyao was taken to the second floor alone. Soon under Tao Yaoyao's guidance, the two policemen saw the few people who hadn't retreated.

  "Don't leave now. It seems that they are very eager to catch you. I suggest you not go out for the time being." One of the policemen reminded Tao Yaoyao. The two looked about ten years old.

  Tao Yaoyao looked at the policeman, "Can I catch them for you?" The

  two policemen looked their heads at the same time, and the older one looked at Tao Yaoyao's calves and arms, and shook his head, "It's too dangerous No! You sisters can't show up, the people outside must have made some big moves."

  Another policeman also shook his head, "Those people are vicious, and they most likely have weapons in their hands, you can't ."

  "I've already been notified, and the others will be back soon." At this moment, many policemen have gone out to investigate the situation. To be honest, he never imagined that one day they would encounter such bandits and surround the police station. Case.

  "You can't let them come back. I'll go out and tell them." If you go out after you come back, it will attract the attention of outsiders, so it's better to come quietly. The policemen took off his police uniform and went out. He was wearing casual clothes.

  "We can lead them elsewhere first." Tao Yaoyao said directly, she wanted to participate, and she didn't want to delay here for too long.

  "No, it's too dangerous!" The remaining policeman was very firm, but he didn't 't allow Tao Yaoyao and the others to take risks.

  To be honest, Tao Yaoyao respected the policemen more when she saw their persistence. People in this era are really sincere.

  And these policemen really serve the people, unlike the apocalypse and interstellar, This is a place that is really suitable for human cubs to live, Tao Yaoyao once again moved the idea of ​​​​throwing Tao Xingxing over here.

  Tao Yaoyao was sent down by the police to be with Xu Duoduo and Xu Na, and she also found a policewoman to accompany them. She also told the policewoman that the three of them were not allowed to go out because the three of them People are the eyes of those gangsters.

  Then Tao Yaoyao saw the policewoman directly moved a stool and sat at the main entrance, staring straight at them, afraid that they would disappear in front of her, which made her laugh a little.

  (end of this chapter)

 Chapter 92 Catching Human Traffickers 3

  Tao Yaoyao leaned over to the police aunt at this time, "Auntie, I'm very good, I can help you." The

  police aunt touched her head and said earnestly, "Be good Stay here, the police uncles will take care of things outside, take your two younger sisters well, you are old enough to run fast, but your two younger sisters have bad legs and arms, it's too dangerous "

  "Auntie, we can also run fast!" Xu Na said seriously, she also ran very fast.

  The police aunt sighed, "You are all good boys, but the people outside are all gangsters, you can't solve the problem by running fast."

  At this time, there was a gunshot outside, and the police aunt's expression became serious After getting up, she walked to the window, and Tao Yaoyao and the others also stood by the window. In fact, Tao Yaoyao had already seen the situation outside at this moment.

  The person who was shot was a policeman. Those people had guns in their hands. Although they were just some simple civilian guns, the gun also wounded a police uncle's vitals.

  Tao Yaoyao pointed to a place and said, "Auntie , look at that uncle police officer lying there, should we go out to rescue him?

  " ?" The police aunt ran out, while telling Tao Yaoyao and the three of them.

  Tao Yaoyao looked at Xu Duoduo and Xu Na, "You two stay here and don't go out to cause trouble, I'll go out and have a look."

  Xu Duoduo said obediently, "Don't worry, sister, my sister and I will stay here obediently Tao Yaoyao ran out after the

  policewoman, the fallen policeman was not far from the entrance of the police station, to be honest, no one in the police station thought whether these gangsters were crazy or what? , He even fired a gun at the gate of the police station. This time the chief said directly that these gangsters can be killed directly.

  The policewoman ran up to the comrade who had been shot, and now the man had only one breath left, because he was shot in the chest.

  "Lanzi, tell your sister-in-law for me that I may not be able to accompany her anymore, I'm sorry!" When he finished speaking, there was a smile on his face.

  The female policeman was in a hurry, "Brother Chen, don't say that, my sister-in-law is still waiting for you!" They had dinner at Brother Chen's house the day before yesterday, and Sister-in-law Chen is so nice, if Brother Chen really has something to do, how could Sister-in-law Chen bear it? This hit?

  At this time, Tao Yaoyao ran over, and the policewoman was anxious, "Girl, why did you run out, go in quickly."

  "Auntie , I know medicine!" After Tao Yaoyao said this, she immediately grabbed the injured A wrist of the police.

  "I don't need your help, go back!" The policeman was the one who went out in plain clothes with Tao Yaoyao just now, he didn't want to hurt Tao Yaoyao, so he drove her back directly

  . Tao Yaoyao directly supported him to sit up, slapped him on the back, and the bullet that shot into his body was sprayed out, but at the same time, a lot of blood was sprayed out.

  Tao Yaoyao took out a healing potion and poured out. it into his mouth, and then took out an apple juice and fed it into his mouth.

  Although people in this era don't need to repair their genes, this medicine is very effective in healing the wounds on their bodies.

  The female policeman stared blankly there, following Tao Yaoyao's actions, not only did Brother Chen not die, he just sat there in a daze, the wound would not bleed anymore, if it wasn't for the hole in his clothes Eyes and blood, she almost thought nothing happened.

  "Girl, this person..."

  "Auntie, uncle lost a lot of blood, let's help him back!" Tao Yaoyao grinned, and the policewoman also smiled, "Okay!"

  The two of them helped Brother Chen up. To be honest, this Brother Chen almost passed by. If Tao Yaoyao hadn't rescued him in time, he would have died.

  At this time, a man ran towards them, holding a long shotgun in his hand, and he pointed the gun directly at the policewoman's head, "Don't move, you just stand still Move to the side."

  He was the one who fired the shot on Brother Chen. This shotgun has a long range and does a lot of damage. The female policeman recognized it immediately, and she said, "There is a wounded person here. Can't let him leave first?" The

  policewoman deliberately ignored Tao Yaoyao, if she brought up the little girl now, she was afraid that this guy would take Tao Yaoyao as a hostage.

  "No way..." Before the gangster could finish his sentence, Tao Yaoyao kicked over. Not only was the shotgun broke, but it was also kicked into the air. Immediately afterwards, Tao Yaoyao's With the second kick, the gangster was also kicked out.

  At this moment, the policewoman and Brother Chen were dumbfounded. Isn' t this girl too powerful?

  Brother Chen is even more delighted to see Lie Xin now, this girl is really suitable to be a policeman, is she right?

  "Auntie helped uncle in!" Tao Yaoyao said directly.

  The policewoman hurriedly supported Brother Chen and walked towards the inside. This little girl didn't need her to worry about it at all. She was too good.

  The policewoman directly gave Tao Yaoyao a conclusion, that is, her internal strength is very strong.

  The gangster was kicked away by Tao Yaoyao, and the others had already been caught by the police.

  Tao Yaoyao observed for a while, she found that those little girls who were captured were locked in the basement of a family not far from here, she was completely stunned, these people are a bit too bold ? Even hiding people in such a close place, is this not taking the police station too seriously?

  However, those girls looked so frightened that none of them dared to shout for help, but if they shouted, the passing police might hear them.

  At this time, another policeman who had seen Tao Yaoyao walked up to Tao Yaoyao, "Little girl, what's wrong?"

  "Uncle, I heard a little girl calling for help over there." Tao Yaoyao pointed to the house.

  The policeman narrowed his eyes slightly. To be honest, he had seen these people nearby before when they were caught. Tao Yaoyao said that there was a voice calling for help in that house. He felt that there was really something wrong with that house. The little girl's power of observation is too strong, so he trusts Tao Yaoyao.

  "I'll go and have a look, you go back first!" To be honest, the shotgun appeared so suddenly, he really didn't believe that those people would carry it on their backs all the time, after all, no one dared to commit crimes against the wind at this moment.

  "Uncle policeman, let me go with you, I am very powerful in combat." Tao Yaoyao said seriously, there were still a few gangsters in that yard, it was a bit too dangerous for the uncle policeman to go in alone.

  "Go back obediently, I'll ask the others to join you!" The policeman was observing the situation in the yard from a distance, and this observation really made him see some problems.

  Tao Yaoyao stood at the door and saw that the police uncle called a few people and went directly to the yard, so Tao Yaoyao went directly to the police station,

  (End of this chapter)

 Chapter 93 Cooperation 1

  After Tao Yaoyao went back, Xu Duoduo and Xu Na stayed in the room obediently, and Police Officer Chen also stayed in that room. His condition is much better now, and there is still a glass of brown sugar water in his hand Drinking, this is what the police aunt just made for him.

  "Girl, thank you!" Although he didn't say thank you for his great kindness, Brother Chen felt a little embarrassed if he didn't say anything

  . policeman, you are also here to help us, we are helping each other!" Tao Yaoyao said with a smile.

  Brother Chen looked at Tao Yaoyao with some embarrassment at the moment, "Girl, can I help you?"

  Tao Yaoyao raised her eyebrows lightly. She thought it might have something to do with the medicine. Actually speaking, She would be happy to sell a favor to the police, but this matter involves Xu Duoduo and Xu Na, which makes it a bit difficult to handle, "Say it, Uncle Policeman!"

  Brother Chen looked at Xu Duoduo and Xu Na , Tao Yaoyao smiled, "Uncle policeman, let's talk in the next room!" The two little girls will live here in peace, so if you can bypass them, let's bypass them!

  The two of them walked into the next room, Brother Chen pointed to his chest, "Girl should know what I'm talking about, if it wasn't for what you took out, girl, I might die."

  Tao Yaoyao frowned He frowned and said, "I also think that I will give it to my uncle because of my destiny. This is what my master gave me to save my life."

  Brother Chen blushed a little when he heard it, "Is there not much of this thing? Our Occupation, sometimes it is really life-threatening, if there are many, we can buy them from your master, the price is not a problem, the most important thing is that this thing can save lives. "

  Tao Yaoyao smiled, " One or two sticks a month should be fine, but if there are too many, I have nothing to do."

  "Do things have a shelf life?" Brother Chen's eyes lit up when he heard that.

  Tao Yaoyao smiled, "It can be kept in a frozen and sealed condition."

  Brother Chen laughed when he heard it, "How much is one?"

  Tao Yaoyao raised his eyebrows, "Uncle, tell me, can you Accept the price, this is a life-saving thing."

  Chen Ge said at this time, " Girl fed me two medicines in total, are both medicines for healing?"

  Tao Yaoyao looked at Chen Ge, "Uncle feels that I How is your body?"

  "Although I'm a little weak, I can feel that the dark wounds on my body are all healed." This is Brother Chen's real feeling.

  "The first one is healing potion, and the second repairing potion can also heal injuries, but its biggest function is to adjust the body." Tao Yaoyao rubbed her chin and said, "It took two potions for uncle to recover so quickly. , under normal circumstances, as long as it is not a fatal injury, as long as the first one is enough, in the case of uncle, if you want to use the second

  one, you have to take out the bullets." Brother Chen said he understood , "These two kinds can also be sold separately, right?"

  Tao Yaoyao nodded, "Uncle, what is your current salary?"

  Brother Chen smiled, "You don't have to care about our salary, these things are bureaucratic. It is not prepared by us personally, but if the second one is to adjust the body, can we also take it under normal circumstances?" Although it tastes like apples, he can still take it because of the powerful energy in it. sensed.

  "Well, that's why I asked my uncle how much his salary is." Tao Yaoyao thought about selling some money, mainly to get some living Expenses for Xu Duoduo and Xu Na.

  "Girl, it's better now. The first potion has a good healing effect. How about three hundred?" Three hundred is almost equal to his one-year salary.

  "Yes!" Tao Yaoyao knew the current purchasing power.

  "For the second one, the girl is a little cheaper at two hundred. Although it is worth more than half a year's salary, we can still accept it for the sake of health. If the salary increases in the future, the price of this Medicine can also be adjusted accordingly. Up, how about it?" Chen Ge felt that Tao Yaoyao was still at a loss, after all, he saved his life.

  "Okay!" Tao Yaoyao nodded, but she quickly looked at Brother Chen and said, "Uncle, can you do me a favor?"

  Brother Chen looked at Tao Yaoyao, and Tao Yaoyao said, "I have a younger sister who is still alive. I don't have an account, but I want to get one for her, and I can give you five repair potions.

  "Okay, just tell me where to put the account!" Chen Ge is happy, five repair potions, how many of them are there in the bureau? An old guy with a dark wound can repair his body.

  "Let's put it in Xujiatun ! It's better for the two younger sisters to register together." Tao Yaoyao felt that the two of them would be taken care of by registering together.

  "Girl, don't you have a registered permanent residence?" Brother Chen looked at Tao Yaoyao .

  Tao Yaoyao shook her head, "I don't belong here."

  Brother Chen smiled, "Let's go, let's register your sister's household registration." This matter still needs to call five old guys, after all, it is for them Good job.

  When Brother Chen came out with Tao Yaoyao, all those traffickers happened to be arrested. Moreover, the little girls who were captured were also rescued. These girls were just a little frightened, which was a blessing in misfortune.

  And the police station got a piece of news that the reason why these traffickers arrested so many girls was because they wanted a big man from above, and arresting these little girls was a bit like choosing a concubine.

  Brother Chen went to find someone. Tao Yaoyao and her two younger sisters were waiting there. She didn't let Xu Duoduo and Xu Na come out to join in the fun. She was afraid that their faces would be remembered by those traffickers. vindictive.

  Soon, Brother Chen waited for five middle-aged criminal policemen to come over, and under their leadership, the name Xu Nana was recorded in Xu Duoduo's household registration book, whether it was Xu Duoduo or Xu Nana , both of them are happy. To be honest, although it seems A little dangerous here, Xu Nana already likes the overall environment here.

  Tao Yaoyao gave five repair potions to Brother Chen, and Brother Chen asked her to accompany five middle-aged criminal policemen to use them.

  It only took about half an hour, and the five people jumped up directly. They felt their bodies, and they were really comfortable!

  "Girl, thank you!"

  Tao Yaoyao waved her hand, "We each get what we need, don' t we?" The big problem in her heart was solved.

  Among the five people, one who looked like a leader looked at Tao Yaoyao, "Girl, is it true that you told Lao Chen that you can provide us with two medicines every month ?"

  Tao Yaoyao Looking at this person, "Are you the leader?"

  "I'm the director here. The potion we used just now is a repair potion, right? How long can we use another one?" The director asked seriously .

  Tao Yaoyao smiled, "Under conditions, it is no problem to use one a month, but you have to be able to absorb the energy in it." The

  director laughed, "Of course you can absorb this!" The director It is from the Guwu family. He can feel the benefits of this repair potion on his body. Although it tastes like apples, the energy in it cannot be deceived.

  (end of this chapter)

 Chapter 94 Cooperation 2

  To be honest, if it wasn't for his health, this director should not have been just the director of a small county.

  But now he is glad that he discovered this girl first.

  Tao Yaoyao looked at the director, "If you can absorb it, I can provide two healing potions a month. As for the repair potion, I can provide ten pots. In fact, the repair potion also has a healing effect."

  "I can do this." Proof, I was cut on my arm just now, and now there is only one scar left." The policeman who spoke directly raised his arm, and the person next to him patted him on the shoulder, "Old Liu, Don't even mention the injuries?"

  Everyone could see that there was a lot of blood, because they had just experienced the battle, and they thought it was the blood of the enemy, but they didn't expect that Old Liu was injured.

  Tao Yaoyao discovered one thing, the relationship Between these six people is very good, and they seem to be about the same age.

  "Girl, what request do you have?" The director looked at Tao Yaoyao.

  Tao Yaoyao pointed to the room next door, "My two younger sisters will live in Xujiatun in the future, and I may not come here much. I hope you can help me take care of them." The

  director smiled at this time, "I have no children, if you are really worried, I can recognize them as goddaughters."

  Tao Yaoyao glanced at the bureau chief, she shook her head, "I can't be their master in this matter, I miss them Maybe I prefer a free life." There is no way, who let them have too many secrets?

  Tao Yaoyao looked at the director, "on the first day of every month, you can go to my sister's place in Xujiatun to get the medicine." She can't be here all the time, and she has a lot of things to do in Xingji to do.

  "Okay!" The director looked at the date, "Today is the 5th, I'll go get two thousand and six, girl, please leave the medicine for this month first."

  Tao Yaoyao didn't expect the director to be so anxious, so she took the medicine directly After she came out, she was very thankful that there were no dates on these medicines, "I hope that the news about me will be kept a little more secret, and you should be careful when picking up the medicine. It is best not to expose my two younger sisters."

  "Okay, I will do it." To be honest, the director was afraid that Tao Yaoyao would sell the medicine to others, so he naturally couldn't sell Tao Yaoyao's news to others. He planned to wait for his brothers Let's talk about Gu Wu's promotion.

  To be honest, the six of them have been trapped in this small county town for a while. Originally, he thought they would stay here for the rest of their lives, but he didn't expect such a turning point now.

  No matter what , they had to establish a good relationship with Tao Yaoyao.

  To be honest, they really don't lack money, but they really lack resources.

  Soon, Tao Yaoyao took two thousand and six, and then left with her two younger sisters. The director and the others also knew Tao Yaoyao's name, but that was all.

  Now Tao Yaoyao has solved the household registration problem for Xu Nana, and tomorrow the police station will send someone to tell the village chief Xu Jiatun that Tao Yaoyao and the others don't need to worry about the little girl Xu Nana's household registration

  . three of them quietly returned to Xujiatun, and they still made a detour. After returning to Xu Duoduo's house, Tao Yaoyao left two hundred for each of them. As for the rest of the money, she did not intend to give The two little girls are afraid that they will drift away.

  Tao Yaoyao originally planned to let the two little girls take her back, but she sensed a little space and found that she seemed to be able to go back directly.

  In the room, the nanny robot has already spread quilts for the two little girls, and also prepared a lot of clothes for them.

  Seeing that nothing was wrong, Tao Yaoyao took the nanny robot back to the space. She seemed to be free to go to this world now, and she thought it had something to do with the bondage Xu Nana made.

  Tao Yaoyao returned to Xingji, and she already missed the lunch time, but she got a piece of news that Di Feiye's lunch at their house, Is it going to grow into their house now?

  Adjutant Dongyang quickly sent Tao Yaoyao thirty machines. These machines can be used to make pills and potions, both of which can be made.

  Tao Yaoyao directly placed the instruments in the space, and all these things were handed over to Xiao A to make them. If they were made into pills, the ones that Duoduo and the others provided to the police could also be replaced with pills, maybe That world is a little bit more capable of accepting pills.

  As for how to make it, with Apple and the other mutated dryads around, no matter if it's fruit puree or juice, it's only a matter of minutes if you want anything.

  Tao Yaoyao gave this matter to Xiao A, and he didn't care whether she would take pills or medicines in the future, as long as she didn't lack here.

  During dinner, Di Feiye came over again, and when he saw Tao Yaoyao, his face clearly showed joy, "Where did you go to play at noon?"

  Hearing Di Feiye's words, Tao Yaoyao thought the war was over, so she didn't say anything more.   The nanny robot brought up the dinner. Today they ate noodles. Di Feiye was a little dumbfounded when he saw the noodles. t know what to say, especially when there was a pair of chopsticks on the bowl. He didn't know how to do this at all. use.

  Di Feiye was there watching Tao Yaoyao eat, and seeing Tao Yaoyao skillfully using chopsticks, he began to imitate and learn.

  To say that this Di Feiye's ability to imitate is quite strong, when Tao Xingxing couldn't hold the chopsticks at all, Di Feiye Feiye also ate them.

  Tao Xingxing was depressed, why couldn't he learn it? Tao Yaoyao stopped after eating two bowls of noodles in one go. At this moment, Di   Feiye

  had already finished one bowl and asked for a second bowl.

Tao Xingxing was still fighting with chopsticks, Tao Yaoyao pointed Tao Xingxing, and Tao Xingxing quickly started eating noodles with chopsticks.

  Tao Yaoyao directly sat aside and glanced at the basement of her house. The seedlings are growing well, whether it is tomatoes or cucumbers, they are already showing signs of ripening.

  She opened the live broadcast room, and there were already more than 200 million people in the live broadcast room. As soon as she entered, she was almost frightened by the number of people...

  "Why are there so many people?" Tao Yaoyao couldn't help asking One sentence.

  Di Feiye glanced at her picture , and said, "Human to human, the most important thing is that the breath of nature in this live broadcast room is good for appeasing those who have collapsed genes, that's why there are so many people now."

  (End of this chapter)

 Chapter 95 Cooperation 3

  Tao Yaoyao couldn't help swallowing at this moment, she won't be betrayed by that guy Noah, right?

  With more and more interstellar people joining, I am afraid that Noah will not be able to withstand the pressure!

  Di Feiye glanced at Tao Yaoyao, and then asked, "Are you worried?"

  Tao Yaoyao nodded quickly, and then said to Di Feiye mysteriously, "There are too many people in this live broadcast room. , must have attracted a lot of people's attention, won't someone kidnap me?"

  Di Feiye frowned, this is really possible, if someone knows Tao Yaoyao's identity and knows that she can farm, It really doesn't rule out the possibility that someone wants to kidnap her.

  Although the little girl has space, if that space is exposed, the little girl will be even more dangerous.

  Di Feiye became worried. He seemed to have forgotten that Tao Yaoyao's own power level was low, and the power of a person who could have a ninth-level mutated plant was low?

  But Di Feiye forgot about this matter, he only thinks about it now, what if someone misses Tao Yaoyao?

  After Di Fei went back to work at night, he contacted Noah directly. After his discussion with Noah, Tao Yaoyao's confidentiality level directly became the highest level, and not only that, N98 Garbage Star was also officially included in the protection of the expeditionary force Under the circumstances, it became a military base, and no one can easily step into the N98 garbage star in the future.

  However, even so, Di Feiye still felt a little unreliable, until the mastermind Noah scolded him, and then told him directly that the little ancestor's ability level was high, so he didn't need to worry about it.

  This time, it can be regarded as awakening Di Feiye. Tao Yaoyao's ability level is higher than his. Although she is not from the spiritual department, her mental power is not weak, and the most important thing is the brain beside her. be compared with Noah.

  Di Feiye was stunned when he heard this, "Can you accommodate her brain?" Under normal circumstances, as long as it is a very good brain, Noah can't tolerate it, because he will be afraid that he will be replaced.

  "Why can't I tolerate it? In fact, I wish he would invade the mastermind, and then I'll be next to the little ancestor!"

  "You really recognize her as the little ancestor?" Di Feiye Couldn't help laughing at the mastermind Noah.

  Hearing Di Feiye's ridicule, Noah couldn't help but said, "What's wrong with me thinking she is a little ancestor? Why is she a little ancestor? Don't forget that you are a person with a fiancée and an official match. You must stay away from the little ancestors of our family."

  Noah is which pot does not open and which pot, and now Di Feiye just shut up and didn't speak, thinking of the official spouse who doesn't know who it is, He felt sad and sad.

  "Can't it be changed? Can't you change it to Yaoyao?"

  "If you can't change it, you can't change it!" Noah was very determined.

  "But I feel that I like Yaoyao. If you don't change, I may only have one way to go in the future." Di Feiye said with a light smile.

  "What do you want to do?"

  "Don't worry about it."

  "Don't do things you regret." Noah felt that things seemed to be out of control this time.

  "As long as I do it, I won't let myself regret it." Now that Di Feiye has made up his mind, he will not change.

  Noah snorted coldly, "I hope you will do what you say." Anyway, it is impossible for him to say that the little ancestor is his official match.

  Di Feiye suddenly felt that Noah was a bit strange. You know, under normal circumstances, if you want to be stubborn about doing something, Noah is already in a hurry, but why not this time?

  Di Feiye checked again at this time, and found Tao Yaoyao's information in the main brain. His level was a little higher, so he saw a little more information about Tao Yaoyao.

  Interstellar 3142 registered in May!

  Seeing this day, Di Feiye suddenly thought of one thing, that seems to be the day when he got an official match.

  When Di Feiye thought of this possibility, his heart trembled, so that's why Noah was not in a hurry, right?

  But this is just his conjecture, and he is not sure yet, after all, he can't see other information at all.

  However, this night, the N98 garbage star was completely hidden in the master brain's star map. Under normal circumstances, no one can enter the range of the N98 garbage star through the guide.

  At this time, Tao Lele of Lieyanxing was going crazy. Her inheritance rights were gone, and she didn't. How could this be possible?

  Almost all her friends know that she is the star owner of the future N98 Garbage Star. Some friends even asked her to visit the N98 Garbage Star first. agreed a long time ago, but now she doesn't have any. Leaving aside the right of inheritance, she even became an N98 garbage star's refusal account. If her friends found out about this, it would be too embarrassing for her.

  At this time, Tao Lele's optical brain watch rang, and she looked at the prompt information on the watch. Those guys who wanted to visit N98 Garbage Star had been contacting her. To be honest, she didn't know what to do. did you refuse.

  At this time, she thought of one thing, that is, when she went with her father last time, the N98 garbage star was guarded by space soldiers, so she immediately replied, "No, the N98 garbage star is under military control during this time." No one can get through the area now."

  "Military control area?"

  "That's right, I've been notified that this period of time cannot pass, let's talk about it after this period of time!" Tao Lele said pretentiously, isn't this reason strong enough? And now N98 is indeed guarded by space fighters , so even if they secretly go to see it by themselves, they can't change the result.

  Di Feiye didn't even think that he and Noah had just moved the N98 garbage to the military control area, and the news was leaked in such a crooked way.

  Speaking of which, everyone believed this news because the N98 garbage star disappeared from the star map.

  You must know that in the interstellar era, everyone is very dependent on the mastermind. Without the star map navigation from the mastermind, no one can remember the route to N98. Except for the expeditionary force, no one else can find the N98 garbage star at all. here.

  As soon as Tao Lele said the four words of military control, someone directly exposed it.

  Speaking of which, the person who broke the news was actually just embarrassing Tao Lele. The person who broke the news was Linda, and her father was a general of the Guards. She had never received any news about the N98 military control, so she broke the news just to make Tao Lele feel embarrassed. It's just ugly.

  After all, Tao Lele showed off every day about the heir, which already made her very uncomfortable.

  But not long after this news was exposed, someone discovered that N98 was no longer visible in the star map.

  This time, the news of N98 military control was confirmed, and the most important thing was that it was controlled by the military of the Expeditionary Army. This time, the Yu family was immediately contacted about the restoration of the potion.

  "Is this N98 garbage star the place where the gene repair medicine is produced?" The elder Yu, the head of the Yu family, couldn't help but want to shoot the case when he thought of this possibility. The appearance of this gene repair medicine caused their business to be severely damaged.

  (end of this chapter)

 Chapter 96 Cooperation 4

  You must know that the sales volume of the gene repair fluid produced by the Yu family has plummeted during this period. Except for the guards who are still ordering their gene repair fluid, other warriors no longer subscribe to their Yu family genetic repair solution.

  Although the head of the Yu family didn't want to admit it, their Yu family's backlash had already made everyone lose confidence in the family.

  Now everyone is waiting for the gene repair potion from the Expeditionary Army. is that the gene repair potion is really effective. The Yu family has obtained a few of them through some means, but after several days of tossing, there is no Find out why.

  The head of the Yu family is very anxious now. You must know that if the business of the Yu family goes bankrupt, it will be even more difficult for the Yu family to survive in the future.

  Originally, he planned to use this to suppress Di Feiye, let Di Feiye compromise with their Yu family, and marry his granddaughter Yu Na by the way, but now Patriarch Yu really shot himself in the foot.

  Not to mention that the granddaughter is not married, the biggest business of the Yu family has been messed up.

  To be honest, now the entire Yu family branch has a problem with the Patriarch.

  It was he who forced the expeditionary army to create the gene repair potion, and it was he who forced Di Feiye, the youngest commander in the interstellar, to the opposite of Yu's family.

  To be honest, during this period of time, everyone has been rumoring that Di Feiye disappeared on the battlefield, and Patriarch Yu has been expecting this to be true.

  Because, as long as Di Feiye is gone, the biggest conflict between the Yu family and the expeditionary army will disappear.

  And because of Di Feiye's disappearance, Yu Na is currently going to the battlefield. Although she has been sent to a remote planet, there is no way to ban it from the star network. If it weren't for the few ships flying there It is estimated that Yu Na has already flown to the battlefield of the expeditionary army.

  However, Patriarch Yu clearly instructed that although Di Feiye can't be found now, he will definitely appear in a while. After all, if such a character really disappeared , the mastermind must go crazy first.

  Seeing the mastermind's calm appearance, Patriarch Yu knew that Di Feiye was definitely fine.

  But now the Yu family wants to take the opportunity to jump up and down, but they can't get up. The head of the Yu family can't help but want to slap himself a few times. Before, he knew that Di Feiye was a ruthless character. He shouldn't be forcing him, if there is no such thing as persecution, at least for now, their Yu family will not be in an economic crisis.

  Because of the Yu family's financial compensation for the N98 garbage, The entire Yu family has no funds at all, and the most important thing is that the repair solution can't be sold, because it can only stabilize and not solve the problem, and there is no therapeutic effect.

  Now there is a big crack In the relationship between the Yu family and the expeditionary force, it is impossible to cooperate.

  However, thinking of the word cooperation, Patriarch Yu has some ideas. Speaking of which, their Yu family has a lot of empty production lines. If possible, he   would like to cooperate with the expeditionary force. 't even need to charge any handling fees, just help with processing.

  It has to be said that Patriarch Yu's thinking is too beautiful, the relationship between the two parties has become so rigid, and he still thinks about Meimeng's intention to cooperate with the Expeditionary army.

  Patriarch Yu had an idea and asked his subordinates to contact the Expeditionary Army. Speaking of which, the Expeditionary Army was in chaos at the moment, and because of Di Feiye's disappearance, the generals almost went their own way.

  Some people followed Di Feiye's previous command and were not allowed to have any communication with the Yu family, but some people wanted to use the power of the Yu family to take the opportunity to seize the command of the expeditionary army.

  Patriarch Yu quickly had a meeting with the general who was interested in cooperating. The two parties came quietly, but they didn't know that even if they came quietly, Di   Feiye had already made arrangements. Recorded the conversation between the two of them.

was time to close the net. If he didn't close the net, someone under him would probably lead troops to attack the N98 garbage star. After all, who wouldn't want to have gene repair medicine?

  Di Feiye was a little annoyed by the whistleblower, but after some investigation, he found out that Tao Lele was the source of the exposure, and she just said it casually.

  Di Feiye didn't ask people to trouble Tao Lele. the more he troubled him, the more people who were not sure would be more sure of the importance of N98 Garbage Star.

  Di Feiye directly closed the route from the expeditionary army to N98. Anyone who wants to come here must get his approval. must know that he is currently missing, which means that no one can come to N98 Garbage Star.

  In the expeditionary army, Luo Hao, the chief financial officer, was in a hurry. Many generals were asking him for expenses, and he was almost overwhelmed.

  "Commander, it's time for you to show up. If you don't show up, I guess someone will kidnap me." Although there are people around Luo Hao, the people around him are not as powerful as those around the generals. all, they have all been on the battlefield.

  "Well, it's time to wrap up this matter." In fact, Di Feiye had been waiting for someone who cooperated with the Yu family to show up. the Yu family down, or else he would be stared at by such a disgusting family. Yes, it's really annoying.

  When Luo Hao heard Di Feiye's words, he immediately felt relieved. As long as the commander decides to show up, he can finally be relieved.

  Di Feiye decided to leave. To be honest, he was very reluctant to part with Tao Yaoyao, especially if he was not sure whether Tao Yaoyao was the person he wanted.

  However, he also thought of one thing, that is, if Tao Yaoyao is really not the person he was destined to be, then it's fine to separate now, at least she didn't have too much affection for him, and the hurt she suffered like this would not be too much. It won't be too big.

  Let's calm down a little bit about this matter!

  However, Di Feiye was still reluctant to part with Tao Yaoyao, before he left, he went to Tao Yaoyao's side for the remaining two meals.

  Di Feiye planned to leave the next day. After dinner, Di Feiye did not leave directly, but stared directly at Tao Yaoyao.

  Tao Yaoyao was terrified when he looked at her, and she leaned directly in front of Di Feiye, "I said, you look so terrified, don't you know?"

  Di Feiye sighed secretly, she hadn't realized yet Ah, after all, it is a little younger.

  "I'm going to leave!" Di Feiye said while looking at Tao Yaoyao.

  Tao Yaoyao was stunned for a moment when she heard this. To be honest, she was used to Di Feiye's existence these two days, and when he suddenly said that he was leaving, she felt as if her heart was half empty in an instant.

  "Are you going to the battlefield?" Tao Yaoyao looked at Di Feiye.

  "Yeah, it's time to go to the battlefield!" Di Feiye looked at Tao Yaoyao with a smile on his face, "I will come to see you again in the future."

  Tao Yaoyao was a little bored, so she stood up straight away, "We get along anyway After a while, since you are leaving to go to the battlefield, I will let you taste some of the family's specialties."

  The tomatoes and cucumbers in the basement were already ripe, and Tao Yaoyao said directly to Di Feiye, "Just wait!"

  (end of this chapter)

 Chapter 97 Cutting Constantly and Making Chaos 1

  Di Feiye watched Tao Yaoyao rush directly to the basement, but he didn't follow. It is estimated that everyone knows his identity. After all, even that little fellow   tao

  Xingxing knew his identity.

had already left after dinner. He was so smart that he didn't want to be a light bulb at all.

  Although Tao Yaoyao picked some tomatoes and cucumbers, she didn't give them to Di Feiye. Instead, she gave Di Feiye a space button. In addition to tomatoes and cucumbers, there were also a bunch of apples, pears, watermelons and so on. At this moment, Tao Yaoyao didn't consider the issue of being exposed or not, she just wanted to prepare more fruits for Di Feiye.

  When Tao Yaoyao handed the space button to Di Feiye, Di Feiye didn't even look at it, and just put it away, "Yaoyao, thank you for your hospitality during this time, and thank you for saving your life. If you need anything, you can find me." The two of them left their contact information.

  Tao Yaoyao waved her hand directly, "Understood, you hurry up and leave!" She has gotten used to the problem of Di Feiye leaving now, and she doesn't 't feel as uncomfortable as before.

  Di Feiye was a little helpless, this confused little girl was a little heartless, after all, they had been together for so long, couldn't they be nice and obedient?

  He stood there without moving, and Tao Yaoyao pushed him directly to the door, but just as Tao Yaoyao was about to open the door, Di Feiye directly came to a wall, forcing her to lean directly against the door side wall

  . asking me to leave so impatiently?" Di Feiye's voice was a little deeper than usual.

  This tone made Tao Yaoyao feel that she was a little too heartless? Why do you feel like a heartless person?

  But when she thought about it again, it seemed that the two of them had nothing to do with each other, right?

  "It was you who said you wanted to leave!" Tao Yaoyao wanted to push Di Feiye away, but unfortunately, she couldn't at all.

  Di Feiye hugged her tightly in the next second, it felt like he wanted to rub her into his own flesh and blood, if she wasn't the person he thought, maybe this would be the last time they met Yes, hug for the last time.

  In the game of love, whoever gets his heart first loses, and Di Feiye is the one who loses now.

  Tao Yaoyao just felt that she couldn't breathe for a moment, she pushed hard a few times, and Di Feiye let go of her embrace a little bit, then he directly lifted Tao Yaoyao's chin, seeing her flushed little The face, still looking like he was panting, kissed it directly, "Hey, I'll breathe for you!"

  Tao Yaoyao was kissed so badly by him that she couldn't wait for Di Feiye to let go of her for a long time. t react and just stood there blankly.

  "Why, don't let me go, do you want me to stay overnight?" Di Feiye's slightly dark voice woke her up.

  Tao Yaoyao directly pushed him away, "Where did you, an officer , come to talk so much?"

  Di Feiye wanted to push her into his arms again, this little girl was still cute when she was silent.

  Seeing his dangerous eyes, Tao Yaoyao quickly turned around and opened the door, urging with a blush on her face, "Go! Go!"

  Di Feiye chuckled a few times, then stretched out his hand to pinch her little face, Then turned and left the ship.

  Looking at his back, Tao Yaoyao suddenly felt a little sour, she couldn't help muttering, "It seems that I'm still a little uncomfortable with parting from my friends, this feeling is too uncomfortable."

  Not far away, Emperor Fei Ye's body stiffened for a moment, did she consider him a friend?

  Which friends can kiss?

  During this period of time, Di Feiye had read a lot of love articles on Xingwang. Otherwise, he would not have taken the initiative in this way. It's a pity...

  Di Feiye left quietly. t say goodbye to Tao Yaoyao, Tao Yaoyao was waiting for him to come over for dinner the next morning, but Adjutant Dongyang sent a message saying that he had left in the middle of the night, and he didn't even give Tao Yaoyao a Chance to see him off.

  Tao Yaoyao felt a little mixed feeling in her heart, and she couldn't tell what it was like.

  Just leave?

  Di Feiye! What is the identity?

  Even at this level, Tao Yaoyao has never looked up the name of Di Feiye on Xingwang. To be honest, Tao Yaoyao does not rely too much on Xingwang. Except for the live broadcast and the live broadcast room, she is not bothered at all loitering.

  The next day, Tao Yaoyao just stayed in the space for a whole day, she felt a little irritable.

  However, Xu Duoduo and Xu Nana didn't give her a chance to worry. Xu Nana settled in Xu Duoduo's house. Xu Duoduo was welcome, but Grandma Xu didn't count. Come on.

  Grandma Xu asked Xu Duoduo to put Xu Dazhu on her household registration, and Xu Nana was amused by her words.

  "Add Xu Dazhu to Dodo's household registration, why?" Xu Nana stared at Grandma Xu viciously, this old woman is Dodo's grandma but not her grandma, she will not allow this old woman to hurt Dodo again flowers

  . the old lady Xu. How could she make such a request?

  "Auntie, what are you thinking? Xu Dazhu is not on his parents' household registration book, why should he transfer to Dodo's house?"

  "Dazhu's legs are bad now. Xu Duoduo is his younger sister. They should be on the same household registration book. This way, it will be convenient for Xu Duoduo to take care of Xu Dazhu." Grandma Xu took care of Xu Dazhu by herself during this time. In fact, she I feel a little tired.

  Xu Dazhu is not good at walking now, he eats, drinks and sleeps on the kang. Grandma Xu was with Xu Duoduo before and didn't do much work. Now Xu Dazhu completely depends on her, how could she bear it.

  Both Xu Er and Xu Er's daughter-in-law are in jail. She knew that the two of them could not be counted on. Originally, she was thinking of finding a chance to bring Xu Duoduo here, but she never thought that Xu Duoduo would attract a stranger here. little girl.

  Grandma Xu thought a little too much at this moment. Apart from wanting Xu Duoduo to help take care of Xu Dazhu, she also thought, isn't this little girl who came to the door by herself a ready-made little wife for Xu Dazhu Originally, she was afraid that Xu Dazhu would not be able to find a wife .

  This time, Xu Nana sent her to her door. If she didn't keep it, it would be too wasteful, so Grandma Xu wanted Xu Dazhu to come to Xu Duoduo Because of the household registration, besides earning a daughter-in-law for nothing, Xu Duoduo's real estate will also be owned by Xu Dazhu in the future, so why not do it?

  "Xu Duoduo, Xu Dazhu is your elder brother. If you ignore him, you will be struck by lightning." The old lady Xu stared at Xu Duoduo viciously. After being sent to prison, she doesn't have to raise Xu Dazhu alone now.

  You must know that Xu Dazhu is very fat, the old lady Xu can't move him at all by herself.

  (end of this chapter)

 Chapter 98 Cutting constantly and messing up 2

  Xu Duoduo looked at Grandma Xu more and more strangely, she no longer had any hope for this grandma, "When grandma talks, you still need to pay attention, Xu Dazhu has him I have my parents, How did he become my real brother?"

  Speaking of this, Xu Duoduo looked at Grandma Xu, "Grandma, he is just my cousin, and he still wants my life My cousin, grandma thinks that after uncles, aunts and the others killed my mother, can I still accept such relatives? Don't tell me that Xu Dazhu is innocent, and what he eats and wears is not compensation for my father's death?"

  Xu Nana looked at Grandma Xu coldly, "Don't think that others don't know about your filthy thoughts. If you want to use our Duo Duo to help you raise your grandson, go ahead and dream! Duo Duo is not your family's slave, since It's your precious grandson, you should take good care of it yourself, don't try to throw it on our Duoduo."

  Xu Nana saw that Grandma Xu wanted to use Xu Duoduo's mind.

  At this time, the surrounding villagers seemed to suddenly realize it. Is this what the old lady Xu had in mind?

  At this time, a widow in the village couldn't help laughing a few times, "Little girl, your thinking is too simple, I think her idea is also on you."

  "What does it have to do with me?" Xu Nana frowned.

  Not only Xu Nana was suspicious, but everyone in the village also saw this widow. Speaking of which, this widow is usually a very powerful person, regardless of whether she has a daughter, but no one in the   village dared to provoke her. widow chuckled and said, "Xu Dazhu is fifteen or sixteen years old, and he has been paralyzed all of a sudden. It may be difficult to find a wife in the future. Do you think his name and your name are put in the same household registration book? Is it easy to let you go?"

  The people in the village thought it made sense when they heard it, after all, Xu Dazhu had really reached the age to say goodbye, and such a paralysis really made the Xu family helpless.

  Now that there was a strange little girl like Xu Nana, it would be strange if they said they wouldn't come up with any evil ideas.

  Besides, this widow is very smart, and she has a daughter, so she usually thinks a lot , and other people may not be able to think of this place.

  Xu Nana saw the guilty expression on the old lady Xu's face, she knew that what the woman said was true, she wanted to hit someone directly, but was stopped by Xu Duoduo , "Nana, we ignore her It has nothing to do with us whatever she does."

  Xu Duoduo knew that Xu Nana was strong, she was afraid that Xu Nana would beat her up badly, and they had to take responsibility, after all, that Xu Dazhu still needed the old lady Xu To take care of it, Xu Duoduo didn' t want to take this trouble on herself and Nana, she was neither crazy nor stupid.

  Besides, as long as their sisters are in the same room as Xu Dazhu, God knows what the people in the village will make up, if it delays Nana's life, it will be bad.

  Xu Duoduo knew how bad her grandma was, and also knew how rascal her uncle and aunt were.

  Xu Duoduo had an idea at the moment. Now that her uncle and aunt are in prison, there will be more troubles when they come out. She thinks that she and Nana should leave this place and stay away from them. , this day can live in peace.

  Xu Nana was dragged away by Xu Duoduo, the old lady Xu was a little upset, in fact, she had already planned that even if Xu Nana touched her with her finger, she would rely on them, but unexpectedly, Xu Duoduo stopped.

  Although this incident seemed to be over for a while, Xu Nana was really a little angry, but she told Tao Yaoyao about it, this old woman really disgusted her .

  Tao Yaoyao frowned. It seemed that it was not a wise choice to keep Duo Duo and the others in the village. She had forgotten how difficult the relatives in Duo Duo's family were.

  "I'll think of a way. If it doesn' t work, let's go to the city. As for the small county towns, forget it." just fine.

  Tao Yaoyao thought about this matter for a while, and she still had to go to the bureau chief. She thought he should have connections . However, they just made a deal a few days ago, so it's better not to search too hard recently.

  After all, Xu Er and Xu Er's daughter-in-law can't come out for the time being. old lady Xu, and her combat effectiveness is still very weak. As long as Xu Duoduo and Xu Nana avoid her first, it will be fine.

  Tao Yaoyao's interstellar space is still busy. Tomatoes and cucumbers are ripening every day.

  The first batch of ripe ones was taken away by Di Feiye, and the second batch of ripe ones will be much more.

  Tao Yaoyao had promised before, so Tao Yaoyao sent half of the tomatoes and cucumbers from this batch to the Agriculture and Forestry Institute for inspection. After everyone shared it, it was divided into three parts.

  One of them was given to Adjutant Dongyang, one was given to Xu Duoduo and Xu Nana, and the rest was given to Tao Xingxing.

  Tao Yaoyao asked Adjutant Dongyang about Tao Xingxing's schooling. Adjutant Dongyang said that there is a school, but Tao Xingxing needs to live in Lieyanxing.

  Tao Yaoyao thought about it for a while, and she decided to let Tao Xingxing go to Lieyanxing's side. After all, Tao Xingxing's appearance is not suitable to go to Duoduo's, so she looks like a foreigner.

  Regarding the school, Tao Yaoyao asked Adjutant Dongyang. Speaking of which, there are also schools in the jurisdiction of the expeditionary army, and many soldiers' children also study there.

  Tao Yaoyao asked Adjutant Dongyang to buy a house near the college. She thought for a while that Director He of the Agriculture and Forestry Institute was leaving. He wanted Brother Cheng and the others to study in the Academy of Agriculture and Forestry. Tao Yaoyao asked Brother Cheng for this matter. They thought about it for themselves, and they didn't know how they thought about it. If possible, they could let them take care of Tao Xingxing during her studies. After this period, it would be time for her to enter school.

  When Tao Yaoyao was about to contact Brother Cheng, her optical brain rang, and it was Brother Cheng's call.

  Brother Cheng told Tao Yaoyao that he wanted to go to the Academy of Agriculture and Forestry to study systematically, because Director A said that although he might not be able to get the master planter's certificate, there is still no problem with the planter's certificate.

  Brother Cheng wanted to lighten Tao Yaoyao's burden, so he decided to study systematically.

  Tao Yaoyao told him about Tao Xingxing, and Brother Cheng immediately agreed. In fact, he had been thinking about his own accommodation. he naturally agreed immediately.

  Tao Yaoyao has already seen the distance of the Agricultural and Forestry Institute. Although the distance is not too far, it still takes a long time to walk there. Tao Yaoyao directly prepared the aircraft for Brother Cheng. As for Tao Xingxing If so, an The aircraft is also prepared, but the pilot is a nanny robot.

  (end of this chapter)

 Chapter 99 Cutting Constantly and Remaining Chaos 3

  Tao Yaoyao just made a decision, Adjustant Dongyang has already made arrangements, and the warship to send Director He and the others is about to take off, that's it, Tao Yaoyao directly packed Brother Cheng and Tao Xingxing and sent them to the warship.

  Tao Xingxing was in a daze sitting on the warship, why was he sent away suddenly?

  Speaking of it, Tao Yaoyao still thinks that Tao Xingxing has become a teenager with Internet addiction, and it is better to send him to school.

  After sending Tao Xingxing to Tao Xingxing, Tao Yaoyao was a little depressed, she contacted Xiao A directly, "Little A, why can't I bring Dodo and Nana to Xingji?"

  "Master, this is a matter of space, II don't know."

  "What is the setting of the space? Why is the street outside the door closed to me? Most importantly, that street is still facing my door." Tao Yaoyao snorted coldly .

  Little A really has no way to explain it. After all, he took over the system space halfway. As for the rules, to be honest, he really doesn't know.

  Tao Yaoyao knew that little A couldn't answer why, so she didn't force him any more, but went back to the space and raised the level of other fruit trees, even the creeper at the door. .

  Everyone is now at level ten. Tao Yaoyao walked around in the space, and then went to the pheasant pen to pick up wild eggs for a long time. Although it was only a few days in the space, these pheasants fell The eggs were obviously twice as big as the ones outside. The most important thing is that these pheasants are also much stronger. She also noticed that when she picked up the eggs, a wild rooster circled her around. It looked like it wanted to bite She took two bites .

  Tao Yaoyao glanced at it, "Little A, there are quite a few roosters in this pen, you can kill two and eat them." They are about to become mutated chickens, so hurry up and eat them while there is no mutated chicken, or in the future, Duo Duo and Nana couldn't even eat it. After all, the energy was too high, and the two of them might not be able to hold that much energy.

  "Master, don't worry, we won 't be short of meat in the future." A few dead wolves soaked in the stream before and immediately became soul meat. The taste was really good, so their family For the time being, there is no shortage of meat.

  Tao Yaoyao picked up 30 eggs this time. To be honest, it's really a lot to pick up so many eggs in one day, but little A feels that the number is a bit too small. After all, StarCraft lacks all supplies, so little A has been subconsciously The more supplies he collects, he either prepares them for others, or reserves them for his master. The more supplies he has, the more at ease he feels.

  When Tao Yaoyao was sorting out supplies, she heard Xu Duoduo and Xu Nana calling her.

  Tao Yaoyao teleported directly to the villa, Xu Duoduo and Xu Nana sat in the yard in a bit of a state of embarrassment, as if they had fought.

  "What's the matter?"

  "Sister, people from Xu Dazhu's grandma's house have come. There are quite a few people here, and they caused trouble for me and Duo Duo as soon as they came. We fought with them, and they didn't get any advantage." Xu Nana The fight was very enjoyable. Many people came to Xu Dazhu's grandma's house, but they didn't take advantage of it.

  Xu Duoduo stood beside her, her eye circles were still a little red, "You were beaten by them with sticks , how can you tell them that they didn't get any advantage?"

  Tao Yaoyao directly grabbed Xu Nana's wrist, there was some Internal injuries, but nothing serious.

  As for Xu Duoduo, she was a little frightened.

  Tao Yaoyao was a little speechless, "What do they want?"

  Xu Nana licked her lips, "It's just a dream to want me to be Xu Dazhu's child bride-in-law. I knocked them all down this time, I want to see See who else is planning on me?"

  Tao Yaoyao sighed, "Let's go, while we have time in the afternoon, let's visit the bureau chief and see if he can help you transfer your household registration to the city." This time she had to Find a guardian for the two girls. If she can' t find a suitable one outside, she will prepare two nanny robots, a man and a woman to be their parents. She would like to see if they have a father and a mother. , Who else dares to bully?

  After Tao Yaoyao got dressed , she left the space with Xu Duoduo and Xu Nana. As soon as they came out, they heard shouting outside. .

  "Grandma Dazhu, you'd better go back to your village! Stop making trouble in our village."

  "That's right, go back to your village quickly, Dodo and Nana are children in our village, even if they are They don't have parents, but they still have neighbors like us! We can't let you bully them. We didn't know you were making trouble when we went to work this morning. The people will beat you all out."

  "It's too much , so a large group of elders bullied the two children."

  "How did we go too far, we were all beaten and crawled off by those two dead girls, we have not yet I need to make up for it!" Dazhu's grandma was almost dying of depression, and three of his family members were sent to the hospital, but they didn't' t know what happened.

  "If you want me to say, you deserve to beaten and climbed down. A dozen big men besieged the two little girls. I think they are so aggressive that they just want to kidnap and sell the two little girls. If the two little girls girls were not capable, they would have been killed by them." Take it away, think about Dexing from the old Lingou people, two little girls go in, don't try to come back whole."

  "That's right, even if Dodo and Nana don't have parents, people in our village can't let you The people in the old forest ditch do whatever they want, if you continue to make trouble, we will call the police!" The

  village head also said angrily at this time, "We must call the police, I think they are planning endless, the two little girls are really hard to guard against."

  Everyone knows what the people in Laolingou look like. It is a place that cannibalize people without spitting out their bones. However, none of the girls who were tied up could come out alive.

  For example, among Xu Dazhu's five uncles, four of them are bachelors now. This old woman came to Duo Duo's house to find trouble. He, the village head, knew exactly what she was trying to do, and it was really too much.

  "It doesn't matter, I don't care , if they hurt my family, they have to pay for it, or the two of them will have to go with me."

  "Go to hell!" At this moment, a ball of mud was thrown directly on Da Zhu's grandma's face On the ground, the mud still had a fresh smell of chicken excrement, and everyone around burst into laughter.

  This lump of mud was thrown by the widow. Her daughter is about the same age as Dodo and Nana. What she fears most is this kind of person who robs girls. These people deserve to die.

  When the widow threw mud like this, it was as if some kind of switch had been turned on. All the adults and children in the village started throwing things at Dazhu and his grandma, but everyone didn't go too far, they were all throwing things like dirt. people, but they won't hurt.

  Dazhu's grandma was smashed away just like that.

Chapter 100: Cutting constantly and keeping things straight 4

  Xu Duoduo and Xu Nana did not come out from the beginning to the end of this matter, but the village head's wife shouted through the gate, "Duoduo, if anyone comes this afternoon, please remember not to come out." Open the door, do you understand? There is something to talk about when we come back."

  "Understood, auntie, I won't go out." Xu Duoduo thought it was funny when she answered this sentence , after all, they were already planning to go to the county seat.

  The people at the door finally left, Xu Duoduo let out a long breath, "These people have finally left." She turned to look at Tao Yaoyao, "Sister, shall we go now?"

  Tao Yaoyao said, "Go! Hurry up!" Among the villagers just now, she found that some of them exuded   malice, and it was inappropriate for Dodo and Nana to stay here. I regret it now.

still took the remote mountain road. On the way, Tao Yaoyao said what the director said last time, but whether it was Xu Duoduo or Xu Nana, they didn't agree. It's great for the two of them to be free, why do they have to find someone to control them?

  The three of them made a detour to the county town, and happened to miss the people in Laolingou. Xu Dazhu's grandma was dragged and taken to the hospital at the moment. On the way home, she fell into the ditch because of panic. fell badly, but fortunately someone from the village ran into him, otherwise it would have been a disaster.

  However, Xu Dazhu's grandma put this account on Xu Duoduo and Xu Nana, and she became more determined to take these two little girls home. With so many unmarried sons of hers, these two are still alive. Not enough.

  Tao Yaoyao and the others didn't know about this matter. After they arrived in the county, Tao Yaoyao began to scan the location of the chief. At this moment, the chief happened to be in the police station. I took Xu Duoduo and Xu Nana to visit.

  In the last incident, almost everyone in the police station knew Tao Yaoyao, so after Tao Yaoyao came, someone went to report directly to the chief.

  The director invited Tao Yaoyao to the conference room. he heard Tao Yaoyao coming, he knew what might happen.

  "Yaoyao, what happened?" The director looked at Tao Yaoyao.

  "Uncle, something happened." Tao Yaoyao narrated what happened to Dodo and Nana, and then said, "Uncle, is there any way to settle down in the city?"

  "Not in this county. " Is it?" The director looked at Tao Yaoyao.   "If chaos breaks out in the future, this kind of county is the worst place."   "Will it be chaos?" The director frowned.   "Uncle , do you think it will be chaotic if the current situation continues?" Tao Yaoyao is sure that this is a parallel world, but the development direction of each parallel world is roughly the same, so this world cannot avoid civil strife .   The director sighed , "Where do you want them to go?"   "The nearest big city is fine. We can buy houses and so on. It's the best thing to be able to arrange household registration there." Tao Yaoyao was very serious. said.   At noon, Tao Yaoyao took Dodo and Nana to hide in a corner for lunch, and then they went to the entrance of the supply and marketing cooperative.   The supply and marketing cooperative here is still very big, and The gate of the supply and marketing cooperative is facing a street, which made Tao Yaoyao think of her own space, which is also facing a street.

  The director looked at Tao Yaoyao, "I can help arrange it, but there are some things you have to think about. Once you are in a big city, it will be difficult to turn around."

  Tao Yaoyao nodded, "Don't worry, uncle, II know." As for Xu Duoduo and Xu Nana's self-protection ability, they still need to be trained, no matter what, they must have self-protection ability.

  "Let's go, I just happened to go to the city ​​bureau for a meeting, and I'll take you to the city first." Speaking of which, as an ancient warrior, this kind of thing is actually very simple for him, but he can't arrange it himself , because there are too many people staring at him, and he has many enemies. After all, he was suppressed because of too many enemies. He needs others to help.

  Tao Yaoyao and the others were brought to the urban area, but the director put them down and told them to wait for him at the gate of the supply and marketing cooperative next to the city bureau at one o'clock in the noon.

  Tao Yaoyao immediately left with Xu Duoduo and Xu Nana. She doesn't plan to let Xu Duoduo and Xu Nana go back for the time being, so now she has to find a place to live in this city.

  Forget about the outskirts of the city, Tao Yaoyao took Xu Duoduo and Xu Nana directly to the proximity of the Municipal Public Security Bureau, and then began to look for a place to live near there.

  Tao Yaoyao took Xu Duoduo and Xu Nana around, and then observed with her spiritual sense. She saw two uninhabited places, but these two places were a bit dilapidated. Tao Yaoyao directly found the neighborhood committee, and then took a bag of candy and chatted with an old woman. Soon, she knew the two yards. One of them died, so the house has been vacant. One family was left vacant because they all went abroad.

  These two yards can be purchased from the neighborhood committee, but the two houses, the dead family, and a younger brother, the younger brother is struggling to get the house, but the neighborhood committee But there is evidence that this younger brother has severe ties with his elder brother's family, so naturally the house cannot be given to him, but if Tao Yaoyao buys it, it will inevitably cause trouble.

  As for the house of the family going abroad, it is a bit too big and too expensive, and not many people can afford it.

  The aunt exaggeratedly said, "Girl, that house costs more than 10,000 yuan, and no one can afford it.

  "The big deal is that she sells more potions. As for the food, she has not considered selling it for the time being. After all, selling food also needs a provenance. If it is sold to people in the black market, it needs to be dressed up. Plants are not suitable for sale to ordinary people.

  Tao Yaoyao took Xu Duoduo and Xu Nana to the distance again. Tao Yaoyao knew the market of the houses here. The house of the family who went abroad was indeed big, with a yard with two entrances, so it sold for more than 10,000 yuan. It's actually not that expensive.

  Tao Yaoyao just walked around briefly, and she has already figured out the black market in this urban area.

  "Sister, what does it mean that Shi Gandang is written on this stone at the door?" Xu Nana pointed to a slightly larger black stone next to the entrance of the supply and marketing cooperative, with Shi Gandang written on it.

  Before Tao Yaoyao could answer, an old lady said, "It's not good that the gate is facing the road. This stone is supposed to be a town house.

  "

  Tao Yaoyao thought of her own space, could it be because of this reason? Wouldn't it be better if I put such a Shi Gandang at the door?

  Or do you need to get a facade room?

  (end of this chapter)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 92 16
"THIS IS NOT MINE" "FOR OFFLINE PURPOSE ONLY" "CREDITS TOT THE AUTHOR" "PLS DON'T REPORT" Rebirth in the apocalypse: I rely on space to collect bill...
20.6K 247 16
After stocking up on supplies, the end of the world is coming (囤满物资后,天灾末世来了) Author: Chacha Li (茶茶黎) [Apocalyptic natural disaster + space + hoarding...
18.4K 423 17
After sacrificing himself to allow his homeworld to breathe life once again, Optimus Prime wakes up on Earth, but not the one he's come to know. And...
166K 4K 17
Mafia ff top tae👆🏻 bottom kook👇🏻 Requested🎀 Mpreg🤰 #1 - toptae #2 - bottomkook