✔Interstellar Farming: Comman...

Bởi prince05026

Author:Li Xinyu Category:Science Fiction Space Novel Link : https://www.69shu.com/txt/40804.htm Mecha wrecka... Xem Thêm

Announcement
1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
71-80
81-90
91-100
101-110
111-120
121-130
131-140
141-150
151-170
171-190
191-200
201-210
211-220
221-230
231-240
241-250
251-260
261-270
271-280
281-290
291-310
311-330
331-350
351-370
371-390
390-410
411-430
431-450
451-470
471-490
491-510
511-530
531-550
551-570
571-590
591-610
611-630
631-650
651-658
659-END
Ending 2-6

61-70

1.3K 29 3
Bởi prince05026

Chapter 61 Space Neighbor 3

  Tao Yaoyao is now thinking whether to help this little girl improve her physique, and let her practice some supernatural powers by the way?

  As soon as Tao Yaoyao had this idea, she felt a pain in her head. She received a warning from this space world, "Warning once, you are not allowed to destroy the order of time and space."

  Tao Yaoyao sighed, and she took it out again. A tomato juice, "Drink it, I can't help you too much." It can only improve your physical fitness.

  Xu Duoduo shook her head, "Miss, this is a magic medicine, I can't drink it indiscriminately!" This is what grandma said, it is simply a magic medicine, and It cannot be exchanged for one or two pheasants. Why are you still my sister?

  "Drink it, you will have strength to help your sister catch more chicken, won't you?" Tao Yaoyao said with a smile.

  Xu Duoduo's eyes lit up when she heard that, "Yes, I'm going to grab more chicken for my sister." She drank the tomato juice in one gulp.

  Tao Yaoyao stood up at this time, "Wait a minute, Duo Duo, I'll help you find some clothes." In the last days, she seemed to have collected a bunch of work clothes, which were provided to her by the base in the last days, saying It is to make it easier for her to work in the field. She is afraid that the clothes will wear out quickly, and those work clothes are very thick.

  Tao Yaoyao went directly into the storeroom, and rummaged through a large pile of her previous clothes, and soon she found the pile of black and gray fabric that looked like canvas. To be honest, this kind of fabric looks like Like the sixties and seventies .

  Tao Yaoyao found the smallest size, but this smallest size looked too big, after all, Xu Duoduo was very small.

  Tao Yaoyao continued to search, and speaking of it, the clothes she bought herself were not very suitable for Xu Duoduo, they were too bright.

  Tao Yaoyao had no choice but to take out the work clothes first, "Duo Duo, can you see if you can wear these clothes?"

  When Xu Duoduo took the clothes, she froze there. To Tao Yaoyao, the clothes were garbage, but to Xu Duoduo, they were new clothes, even though they were a bit too big for her. But she can take it back and wear it for grandma!

  Speaking of it, it was getting cold soon, and grandma didn't even have any suitable clothes to wear. The clothes fit well when she took them home, but she was a little embarrassed to accept the young lady's things.

  " Miss sister, I..." I was a bit reluctant to refuse, but Xu Duoduo was a little bit speechless when he said that he would take it home and wear it for grandma.

  "Take it, I can't wear this at all now, it's just collecting dust." Tao Yaoyao is now wearing an interstellar suit, and she really can' t wear the previous clothes.

  "Miss, can I wear it for my grandma? It's getting cold, and this dress is almost the same for grandma, but it's a bit too big for me." Xu Duoduo looked at Tao Yaoyao expectantly.

  "What about you, your clothes are all torn like this..." Although Xu Duoduo is not very old, she is a girl, and she was in that era, so it would be bad for her reputation if she didn't cover up.

  Tao Yaoyao looked at Xu Duoduo's clothes and frowned, did this child never think about himself?

  Xu Duoduo said, "I can go home a little later. It's dark and everyone can't see what my clothes look like. I still have clothes at home." And when I got home, I can mend this ragged clothes, she Grandma's craft or very well.

  Tao Yaoyao touched Xu Duoduo's head, "Wait a minute!"

  Tao Yaoyao directly took out another set of overalls, and then asked Little A for a nanny robot that can modify clothes for Xu Duoduo. After looking at the work clothes for a while, I changed it to a size that Xu Duoduo could wear, and then asked her to change into it.

  As for the clothes she took earlier, Tao Yaoyao asked Xu Duoduo to bring them home for her grandma to wear.

  This was the first time Xu Duoduo wore new clothes since he could remember, and he didn' t know where to put his excited hands.

  The nanny robot also helped Xu Duoduo to take care of her hair and tidy her up neatly.

  Xu Duoduo is still worried about Xu Dazhu's affairs, so she is anxious to go back.

  Tao Yaoyao sent Xu Duoduo to the door, Xu Duoduo   hesitated and said, "Miss sister, can I put this clothes with you first." She was afraid that someone would snatch her on the way home. "

  Xu Duoduo nodded, she was really afraid of being robbed.

  Tao Yaoyao directly pulled Xu Duoduo into the small broken door of her house. Although the door was not big, there was a small yard of ten square meters and a small house inside.

  "Have you ever entered this room?" Tao Yaoyao asked.

  Xu Duoduo shook her head, "Sister, we can't just enter other people's houses."

  Tao Yaoyao smiled, "Let's go, this yard and this house should all belong to you."

  Xu Duoduo was a little stunned, yes belongs to her? Why doesn't she know?

  Tao Yaoyao pulled Xu Duoduo into the room directly, Xu Duoduo saw the things on the table and said in shock, "This box belongs to my mother, but it was snatched by my aunt, why is it here? Tao Yaoyao thought for a while and said, "

  It should be that you stood near this thing and wanted it wholeheartedly, so it came in."

  Xu Duoduo opened the box, and there was nothing but the mother's old jewelry inside. There is also some more money, which is about three hundred and forty yuan.

  "The money should belong to them." Xu Duoduo was a little nervous, did she steal money?

  Tao Yaoyao patted her on the shoulder, "This box belongs to your mother and it belongs to you. How do you know the money? They didn't have any more money before they took it away?"

  Xu Duoduo just froze there. died of a serious illness, and her father sacrificed his life for work. The villagers said that there was a lot of compensation, and the uncle said that they paid for the medicine for the mother, but the mother did not take any medicine at that time. Her illness was obviously life and death. Boiled to death.

  "I won't pay them back. They stole my father's death compensation and made my mother die of a serious illness." Xu Duoduo's eyes were full of hated. weren't for them, my mother would not have died .

  You must know that the uncle is not at work, and the aunt is also staying at home. How could they have so much money? The money may be the death compensation of the father, or it may be the money saved by the parents.

  Xu Duoduo closed the box, and then scanned a room, which was very simple, with a single bed, a table in front of her, and two chairs beside it, nothing else.

  Tao Yaoyao directly put the overalls on the table, "You can hide everything here in the future, no one can take it away."

  Xu Duoduo nodded solemnly, "Miss, thank you!" She didn't Thinking of this small yard, returning this small house belongs to her.

  Tao Yaoyao touched her head, "Thank me for what I did, let's go, we will lock your door."

  Although this is a space, Tao Yaoyao felt that if she could walk in, others should be able to too. came in.

  Tao Yaoyao took a look at Xu Duoduo's courtyard gate, and found that it was too simple and dilapidated, but she was worried that it would affect Xu Duoduo's entry and exit if she wanted to change it.

  (end of this chapter)

Chapter 62 Space Neighbor 4

  Tao Yaoyao looked at Xu Duoduo, "Duoduo, this door has been changed, do you think it will affect your access?"

  Xu Duoduo shook her head, "Miss, just get a lock in the room That's fine, You don't need to install it in other places." Her small broken door is in front of the gate of the young lady's house, and it is not conscious at all.

  Tao Yaoyao thought that the imprint of Xu Duoduo's tattoo really looked like a broken door. She was afraid that the modification would really affect Xu Duoduo's entry and exit, so she directly let her creeper squeeze out from the crack of the door, and then crawled When it reached the door of Xu Duoduo's house, it automatically extended to the small courtyard of Xu Duoduo's house, "Let it guard the door for you in the future!"

  Xu Duoduo looked at the creeper with a very magical look, "Little Sister , is this a live creeper?"

  Tao Yaoyao smiled and touched her little head, "The green creeper was originally alive, but it has a higher level of cultivation, so Duo Duo can also communicate with it At

  this time, Tao Yaoyao thought of one thing, she cannot change the order of time and space, but she gave Duo Duo a life-saving assembly, right?

  Tao Yaoyao directly communicated with the creeper, and asked him if he could create a clone and make a contract with Xu Duoduo to protect her personally. Duo can go up the mountain to fight wild boars and tigers!

  When Tao Yaoyao thought about it, she felt that saliva was secreting from her mouth.

  "Master, I can clone myself, and I can cut off the outer section right now." The creeper's vitality is very strong.

  "For a short while, I want the peak of level nine." Tao Yaoyao made the request directly.

  Soon, Xu Duoduo saw a creeper that was about the same height as her, that is, about 1.2 meters, wriggling and walking towards them.

  "Sister, this..., this..." Xu Duoduo was so frightened that she stuttered . This was the first time she saw a creeper that could walk.

  Tao Yaoyao held Xu Duoduo back, "Don't be afraid, this is the little partner my sister found for you. You make a contract with it, and in the future , it can protect you and grandma."

  Xu Duoduo's eyes lit up immediately, She swallowed a little, "Miss sister, how do I contract it?"

  This creeper is very powerful, and even found poison in the medicine bag she was holding.

  "Come here, I'll help you!" Tao Yaoyao asked Xu Duoduo to grab the creeper, and she chanted a spell directly. Soon, a contract formation appeared at the feet of Xu Duoduo and the creeper, and the two of them made a successful contract up.

  Xu Duoduo soon found that he could communicate with the creeper, "Miss, I can talk to it now."

  "Well, let him protect you in the future, but you have to be careful, someone else found it "

  " Well, I will be more careful." Xu Duoduo nodded solemnly.

  Tao Yaoyao gave Xu Duoduo a lock, and Xu Duoduo locked the door of the house, but she didn't lock the courtyard door, because a creeper watched it for her.

  Xu Duoduo named her creeper Xiao Crawling. Xiao Crawling shrunk down and wrapped it around Xu Duoduo's wrist.

  Xu Duoduo has gone back, and Tao Yaoyao has also returned to her own home. In this space, she can only go to Xu Duoduo's house at most. As for other people's houses, she has no way to go in, and she has not seen this place now. There were people walking around on the street, and it was unknown if they blocked her view, or what

  . to her own space, and she teleported directly to the edge of the dormitory. Now that the entire space has expanded so much, it would be very tiring for her to walk back by herself.

  Tao Yaoyao thought for a while, then bought a capsule villa directly from the Internet, and then threw it near the space gate, leaving a small yard of 50 square meters in front, and then let the creeper build a plant wall to surround it, It directly cuts off the connection with the back, so that if someone comes over curiously, they won't be able to see Tao Yaoyao's entire space.

  Speaking of which, Tao Yaoyao has so much space, she is really afraid that someone will miss it.

  Tao Yaoyao arranged a chef robot and a nanny robot in the villa. In the future, if she is not around, there are two robots that can directly open the door for Xu Duoduo.

  This time, Tao Yaoyao was finally able to leave the space with peace of mind. As soon as she left the space, she walked out of her room directly.

  At this moment, Adjutant Dongyang and Tao Xingxing, who heard the voice downstairs, showed surprise expressions, this one finally came out of the gate.

  You must know that Adjutant Dongyang has been a little frightened during this time, because whether it is the basement on their side or the basements of the two workshops, all the plants are growing very fast, and most importantly, where the director said they didn't give birth at all, but the plants grow so fast.

  And the most important thing is that the wood-type supernatural powers have also improved rapidly during this period. Those who were less than the third level of supernatural powers have now all been promoted to the third level, and a few have broken through the fourth level, and there are two people. Already close to the edge of the fifth level.

  When Tao Yaoyao went downstairs, Adjutant Dongyang almost cried excitedly, "Miss Yaoyao, you can figure it out!"

  Seeing Adjutant Dongyang's eagerness, Tao Yaoyao immediately asked , "Dongyang Is there something urgent for the adjustant?"

  Adjutant Dongyang quickly talked about the changes in the plants during this period, especially Tao Yaoyao's basement. How to take care of it.

  Tao Yaoyao knew that the ascension of these plants must be related to her ascension. Although she ascended in the space, it was inevitable that she was affected outside.

  Tao Yaoyao went to the basement. There were thirty wood-type supernatural beings in the basement At the moment, and two of them were already on the verge of level five.

  Tao Yaoyao didn't bother them, she glanced at them, and then went upstairs, "Those seedlings are well taken care of, very good!"

  Adjutant Dongyang Finally breathed a sigh of relief when he heard that, "That's good, then Okay, but Miss Yaoyao, would you like to take a look at those people from the Agriculture and Forestry Institute, they seem to have a lot of questions to ask. "

  "Let's go, I'm just going to take a look!" Tao Yaoyao walked up to Tao Xingxing, touched After touching his little head and letting him play for a while, she went out with Adjutant Dongyang

  . , Tao Xingxing ran straight to the second floor. He was almost suffocated. Adjutant Dongyang was here, so he couldn't watch cartoons at all, it was too boring.

  Tao Yaoyao first went to see where Director He was. When Director He saw Tao Yaoyao, he didn't recognize Tao Yaoyao at first sight. She's covered up, and she's so pretty and cute.

  Until Tao Yaoyao said, "The seedlings here are growing well!"

  Hearing the familiar voice, Director He was so excited that he was almost speechless, "Girl Yaoyao,you have passed the customs, hurry up!"Come and see, these seedlings grow so fast, is there any problem?"

  Director He only let Tao Yaoyao look at the seedlings, but the few people around him were shocked, after all, Tao Yaoyao had been covering his face before, They all thought that the Taozhi anchor was ugly, but they didn't expect the Taozhi anchor to be so beautiful.

  (end of this chapter)

 Chapter 63 Land Transaction

  Xiao Ya'er touched her sincerely, "Brother, the anchor is really beautiful, who said that the anchor is ugly and can't meet people?"

  "I don't know, I guess it's a black fan" Sincerely took a look at Tao Yaoyao, and felt blushing, the anchor looks too delicate, he felt that if he watched too much, he would be a bit blasphemy to her, so now he is bowing his head.

  Tao Yaoyao smiled at this time , "Director He took good care of them, there is no problem, and they will bear fruit soon." Sure enough, they are professionals, and they take care of them with all their heart.

  "That's right! I can also see that they really bear fruit very quickly." Director He is very excited, he really likes this place now, and planting plants here is not as complicated as their Agriculture and Forestry Institute. The plants are really easy to grow. If possible, he really wants to move the Agriculture and Forestry Institute here.

  But Director He knows that this is because of the land here, or the origin of the wood system.

  He didn't know where the anchor Taozhi got so many sources of wood, but he was very smart and didn't ask.

  Director He managed to catch Tao Yaoyao, and immediately asked her a lot of questions. In fact, the most important point was whether he could send some of the soil to The Agricultural and Forestry Institute for testing.

  Tao Yaoyao said that there is no problem. She thinks it is best to be able to test the difference. Now that she has a larger space, she must be able to produce more soil.

  Now that Tao Yaoyao has the Earth Spirit Orb, she doesn't know if the soil origin can improve the land problems here, but the earth origin is definitely good for the land.

  Director He was so excited that he wanted to fill the soil directly, but he collected a lot of questions from his colleagues in the Agriculture and Forestry Institute, so he asked Tao Yaoyao one by one, and Tao Yaoyao answered them one by one. , Director He clenched his fists excitedly, he couldn't figure out some of these questions, but now he has answers one by one.

  And now he has come to a conclusion, that is, on the ancient earth, farming was not that difficult, even mechanical planting, and the seeds did not need to be carefully maintained at all, and the seedlings would emerge if they were planted casually .

  But why is it so difficult now?

  "Miss Yaoyao, can I take some of these tomato and cucumber seeds?" In fact, in the Agriculture and Forestry Institute, everyone wanted to ask if they could plant these seeds casually?

  Tao Yaoyao looked at Director He, "I have a lot of seeds here, Director He wants to grow seedlings by himself, but I just don't know that Director He's land can't pass the test."

  Director He clenched his fist, this is a Big problem!To be honest, he studies planting, and some partners in the Agriculture and Forestry Institute study land improvement. They have a clear division of labor, but he knows that this problem is difficult, "That's why we want to test the land of Miss Yaoyao ."

  Tao Yaoyao smiled, "If you can't do the research, you can buy some farmland soil from me first, and I will cultivate a batch here." Director He's

  eyes lit up when he heard it, "Is there a lot of it?" There is a lot of land.

  Tao Yaoyao looked at Director He, "Director He doesn't need to change all your previous land. You can also find a new home for the soil like me. It's easier than rebuilding from scratch."

  Director He looked at Speaking of this military ship, speaking of it, there are quite a few military ships that have been eliminated on the Blazing Star, not only from the Expeditionary Force, but also from other armies.

  "This is a good way. I wonder how much land Miss Yaoyao can provide?"

  Tao Yaoyao looked at the basement, "How much does Director He think the land in such a basement is worth?"

  Director He heard His eyes lit up immediately, "How about 100 million per mu of land?"

  Tao Yaoyao didn't even think that the land would be so profitable, but she smiled and didn't show too much excitement.

  Director He clenched his fists and said, "200 million an acre of land."

  Tao Yaoyao said, "Yes!" She originally thought that it would be 50 million at most, although a pot of roses is more than 100 million, But she really didn't think about comparing with roses.

  As soon as Director He and Tao Yaoyao had a discussion, he immediately called the Agricultural and Forestry Institute. To be honest, in the entire Interstellar, their Agricultural and Forestry Institute is the richest, because all of their Agricultural and Forestry Institutes are expensive. In other places, it cannot be produced at all.

  Now Director He has seen how easy Tao Yaoyao's farming is, and he has already thought of a problem. If Tao Yaoyao finds out, then the expensive vegetables from their Agriculture and Forestry Institute will be useless.

  However, if their Academy of Agriculture and Forestry develops together with this one, at least their Academy of Agriculture and Forestry will not lag behind too much.

  Although the land is a bit expensive, they can still make a lot of money when they are early and there are many seeds.

  After all, there are fewer types of Taozhi anchors here now!

  Director He contacted the Academy of Agriculture and Forestry. The leader of the Academy of Agriculture and Forestry heard that he only bought 15 acres of land, and felt that the purchase was a bit small. He asked him to buy more. The money is not The problem, the most important thing is that the vegetables grown in those lands are good.

  Moreover, they can build a few more greenhouses in the Agriculture and Forestry Institute, and they can plant some fruit trees. You must know that the value of fruits is very high.

  Director He came to ask Tao Yaoyao immediately after making the phone call, "Miss Yaoyao, can we plant some fruit trees?"

  Tao Yaoyao raised her eyebrows, and then said, "If you want to plant fruit trees, the thickness of the land will not matter. The land must be thicker, otherwise there will be no way to take root. Of course, you can also make it very thick. Plant it in a big flower pot, so that the land will not be wasted."

  Director He thought so, the problem of rooting of this fruit tree is very serious, if it is deep, the deep underground will be polluted land, which is no wonder what they did before The grown fruit tastes bad and the pollution is serious.

  " I'll discuss this issue with the courtyard again, but the dean asked me to ask Miss Yaoyao if there is any more land? We want to buy more."

  "Yes!" She has a lot of land now. went.

  Tao Yaoyao has a lot of land available here, and she can provide as much land as she wants to buy.

  Director He discussed with his family leader again, and then directly bought 200 acres of land from Tao Yaoyao, and Tao Yaoyao directly sold it for 20 billion.

  The money came so fast, Adjutant Dongyang stood aside, looking jealous, originally he thought that the gene repair medicine here had already made a lot of money for Miss Yaoyao, but now with this land In comparison, it really pales in comparison.

  Tao Yaoyao is happy here, it seems that she really doesn't need to make money by selling vegetables in the future.

  However, since the Academy of Agriculture and Forestry plans to rebuild greenhouses, can they also build greenhouses on their Garbage Star side, so that they will not be afraid of pollution.

  (end of this chapter)

 Chapter 64 The Greenhouse in the Abandoned City

  At this time, Tao Yaoyao received a message from Brother Cheng that a large shed had been built in the Abandoned City, and now she needed soil.

  Tao Yaoyao told Brother Cheng that she would go there right away , and when Director He heard it, he also asked to go and have a look.

  Tao Yaoyao didn't refuse at all. To be honest, if it was before, maybe she was still hiding it, but now, she is at the tenth level of the ability, and there are fifteen demon vines in the space. A large group of level nine mutated plants, she is really fearless.

  Lieutenant Dongyang naturally followed closely behind them. He was also considering whether their expeditionary force should plant them. Speaking of which, they have so many warships, and the basements on each floor usually don't store anything. From now on, the basements of every warship will be utilized, so will their expeditionary forces be able to eat fresh vegetables no matter where they go?

  Tao Yaoyao and her group soon arrived at the Forsaken City, which was completely different from when she came here before.

  Those dilapidated houses before have all been demolished. In this area, Tao Yaoyao found that Brother Cheng and the others were so honest that they built more than a dozen large sheds, some big and some small.But a lot of greenhouses are located on a very flat land, and they really put their heart into it.

  When Tao Yaoyao came over, apart from Brother Cheng and his group of young people waiting for her, Azi and Ayan were also here

  . is said that this is the person Noah prepared for her, but now these two are not serving her, but serving the entire garbage star.

  Tao Yaoyao said hello to the two of them, and then started to fill each greenhouse with Brother Cheng

  . is really a lot of land on Tao Yaoyao's side, and within a short time, all the dozens or so greenhouses were filled with soil.

  Director He saw that although these greenhouses are simple, they also meet the requirements of greenhouses, and the most important thing is that the land inside is normal land. This abandoned city will not be called an abandoned city in the future. If The vegetables in These greenhouses can grow well, so it is not a dream for them to eat some vegetables every month.

  After Tao Yaoyao finished the land, she began to think about what to plant here.

  All kinds of vegetables need to be planted, but the most important thing is food. The mutated corn is the one that Tao Yaoyao considers the most.

  After all, mutated corn can be used as a staple food, but this mutated corn is different from the corn in the history books of the interstellar people. I wonder if they can accept it?

  "What is Miss Yaoyao thinking?" Director He stood beside Tao Yaoyao.

  "I'm thinking about what to plant here, not only vegetables, but also staple foods with high yields." Tao Yaoyao let out a long breath.

  "The height of these greenhouses is not low. If the soil is thicker, it would be good to plant fruit trees." Director He is still interested in fruit trees, and now he is going to ask Tao Yaoyao if he can send more students to study ?

  Tao Yaoyao shook her head, "I don't think about fruit trees for now, but it would be good to plant corn trees." At least the corn roots are not so deep, and she needs to let the mutated corn in the space Cultivate a batch of corn seedlings.

  "Corn tree?" Director He looked at Tao Yaoyao a little puzzled, "Girl Yaoyao, I remember that corn only grows one by one, how could there be a corn tree?"

  "Mutated jade tree. " Tao Yao Yao smiled. She had just researched the corn tree and was blown away, so it was normal for others not to know about the corn tree. However, she checked the information and there were some records about her. It stands to reason that Director He should It's right to know, but Director He obviously doesn't know anything like this!

  At this time, little A said, "Master, your affairs can be found out by the master brain, but others can't." Some information is sealed and cannot be known to ordinary people at all.

  Tao Yaoyao was helpless, well, this Director He doesn't know, she can't force it, right?

  Tao Yaoyao smiled and said, "I have a mutated corn seed here." Tao Yaoyao didn't say much, the mutated corn was researched by her, and she knew it very well.

  Director He is still a little puzzled. They actually have mutated seeds in their hands, but mutated seeds are more picky about the living environment, and many of them can't germinate.

  Tao Yaoyao didn't say anything more. The mutated corn in the space reminded her that a batch of corn seedlings had been cultivated.

  Brother Cheng came over at this moment, "Yaoyao, the land has been prepared, what shall we plant?"

  "Plant some corn first, I have some corn seedlings here." Tao Yaoyao immediately took out several corn seedlings , and then began to teach Brother Cheng to plant it. Because it is a corn tree, it cannot be planted like ordinary corn when planted.

  Tao Yaoyao taught Brother Cheng the planting method, and Brother Cheng immediately took his brothers to plant it. their movements were very neat, and they planted it in a short time. up.

  After Tao Yaoyao taught them how to take care of the corn, she planned to leave, but Director He was reluctant to leave after seeing these corn seedlings. to see how the corn trees grow.

  But he happened to bring a lot of students, what if he stayed here with those students? Director He is in a dilemma.

  Finally, under Tao Yaoyao's suggestion, the students there also started a live broadcast

  . the Agricultural and Forestry Institute will steal her limelight. After all, what she wants now is low-key development. It is best not to let too many people pay attention to the trash star. It must be a bit difficult for her to protect the entire Garbage Star.

  According to Tao Yaoyao's proposal, Brother Cheng and the others took care of the corn in the shed separately. Although Tao Yaoyao said that there was no need to worry too much, Brother Cheng was very worried about the problem of these seedlings, and they fell asleep right away. In the shed.

  Now in the entire abandoned city, Brother Cheng and the others don't need to take care of people. Those who can't move have all been taken care of by nanny robots, so they have time to take care of the corn seedlings now.

  And Brother Cheng has already made a plan, they will follow Yaoyao's footsteps in the future, the most important thing for them now is to be able to grow food.

  If their garbage star can really produce food that humans can eat, then they will be one step ahead of other interstellar people.

  After all, no matter how advanced the planets are, they don't have so much vegetable food, do they

  ? Cheng and the others were holding back their energy. They couldn't see the star network before, and they had to survive every day to occupy everything they had.

  But since Tao Yaoyao gave them the wristwatch, and since they could see the star network , they finally knew where their N98 garbage star was in the entire interstellar world.

  Other planets really look down on these garbage stars, no matter what, their N98 garbage stars must not be looked down upon by others, so they have to fight hard!

  (end of this chapter)

 Chapter 65 Points System 1

  Tao Yaoyao is walking on the streets of the Abandoned City. To be honest, there is no small shop in the entire Abandoned City, and no one comes out to set up a stall to trade anything.

  Everyone has just found a place to stay, and the entire N98 Garbage Star didn't even have an interstellar watch before, so how could they have star coins to trade?

  Tao Yaoyao discovered one thing. In fact, the star people on N98 Junk Star don't pick up anything other than things that are useful to them.

  The more she saw, the more Tao Yaoyao felt that she, the star master, had failed.

  In fact, many of these garbage can be recycled, but because of the inaction of her star master, these things were wasted.

  While Tao Yaoyao was walking around, she suddenly heard a very familiar voice, "Little girl, thank you for making arrangements for us."

  Tao Yaoyao looked at the person standing not far from her. This person was tall and tall. But her face was a little pale, she tried to recall, the voice was a bit like the person Hong Yu had reminded her before, "Hello!"

  "I'm No. 82, please come to me if you need anything.

  " number twelve? Can this be called a name?

  At this time, Brother Cheng walked up to Tao Yaoyao, "Number 82 is a clone. In fact, his problem is not serious, but he is a little forgetful, but even so, he was abandoned. "

  Tao Yao Yao looked at Brother Cheng, "Fortunately, they were discarded, right?"

  Brother Cheng smiled and said, "That's right, fortunately, they were discarded!" To be destroyed, to be honest, he sympathized with these people.

  "I leave the things in the greenhouse to you. As long as the plants don't lack water, they will work hard to grow."

  "Well, we've already started to unplug the water pipe." Brother Cheng showed a smile on his face. He also has something to do now, so he finally doesn't have to wander around idly.

  "Well, everything has just started, and we may not start so fast."

  "That's okay, let's take our time, the left and right garbage stars have been garbage for so many years." Brother Cheng looked at Tao Yaoyao at this time, "Yaoyao, will the things we grow be sold in the future?"

  "If there is any surplus, you can sell it outside!"

  Brother Cheng sighed, "I've seen Xingwang, if we want to sell outside, we must There is a sales qualification certificate, and if we want to apply for that certificate , we must have our own aboriginal breeder."

  Tao Yaoyao frowned, "Is it so much?"

  Brother Cheng looked at Tao Yaoyao, "Yaoyao, this request is not too much. After all, without a planter's qualification certificate, no one can be sure whether the plants you grow are edible, right?"

  Tao Yaoyao realized that there is no qualification certificate. The food is also considered a ternary product, even if you eat it yourself, people outside the interstellar world will not believe it, because they are people from the garbage star, and if you want to be believed by others, you only need a planter's qualification certificate , It must be a master. After all, there are not a few interstellar planters, but the only ones that can grow food are the Agriculture and Forestry Institute of the Empire. Except there , there is no other place at all.

  "Let me take a test. We need to be self-sufficient in food first. Although we can get enough by drinking only nutritional supplements, it is not enough for the people in our abandoned city." Tao Yaoyao immediately made a decision, She went to test for a planter's qualification certificate, of course, it is best to come for a master planter's qualification certificate.

  Tao Yaoyao immediately talked to little A and asked him to check how the planter's qualification certificate should be tested

  . soon. Many colleges have planters, but the most famous one is Imperial College, and only Imperial College can take the exam for planting masters, but only a few pass.

  Tao Yaoyao immediately said to Little A, "See how many people will sign up, I'm going!"

  Little A looked at it, and the registration will take three months.

  Tao Yaoyao is still walking with Brother Cheng at this moment, and she has already decided to go to the academy.

  Speaking of Imperial College, it seems that she knows a lot..., no, a lot of people know her, but if she doesn't say it, no one should recognize her.

  As long as these guys from the Agricultural and Forestry Institute don't betray her, there shouldn't be any major problems.

  After Tao Yaoyao visited the entire Abandoned City, she began to think about how to develop the Abandoned City as quickly as possible .

  At the very least, everyone has star coins in their hands, and then they can buy their favorite items, so that they meet Tao Yaoyao's heart's living conditions.

  But it is impossible for Tao Yaoyao to give star coins to the people of the entire Abandoned City for no reason. At least they take action and have the fruits of their labor before they can be given star coins or points? Aren't the bases in the last days all points? This can be learned from.

  Tao Yaoyao's eyes lit up Immediately, "Brother Cheng, I need to ask you for something!"

  Brother Cheng looked at Tao Yaoyao, "Just tell Yaoyao if you have orders."

  Tao Yaoyao smiled and said, "I plan to We use the point system in our abandoned city, and everyone who has contributed to the abandoned city can get points, and I will open a point store after that, and everyone can use the points to buy what they want."

  Tao Yaoyao immediately sent Ah Zi and Ayan called over, and they hadn't arranged anything for them yet, but now they happened to have one.

  Tao Yaoyao asked Brother Cheng to take a look first, and see what work needs to be done in Abandoned City every day. And she contacted Noah to talk about her thoughts.

  Tao Yaoyao asked Noah to help her get some point cards, preferably ones that can be registered. Noah said it was simple.

  After Azi and Ayan came, Tao Yaoyao briefly talked about the points. At this time, little A got the point card and a point card management system from the mastermind Noah. computer.

  Little A directly gave the things to Tao Yaoyao, and Tao Yaoyao directly handed over the things to Azi and Ayan, and then directly handed over her old house to Azi and Ayan, where they will live and live in the future. office place.

  Brother Cheng quickly counted all the work that the Abandoned City needs people to do now, and also recorded what everyone was doing after the Abandoned City was built.

  The daily cleaning of the abandoned city is done by retired soldiers. Although the care of people has been taken over by the nanny robots, there are also people who often go to help.

  Tao Yaoyao quickly counted the work in the Abandoned City. The area of ​​​​the Abandoned City is not small, and many people are needed to clean it. This matter is directly handed over to A Zi to manage the score. The points for a day of sweeping are three Points, good performance can be rewarded with one point, this will be left to A Zi to measure.

  As for the rest of the work, such as the maintenance of the stadium and the work of the greenhouse, they are all counted by Ayan. The maintenance of the stadium is the same as the cleaning points, which are three points a day. For those who work in the greenhouse, the points are five points a day.

  As for other jobs, it will be added slowly in the future. Volunteers who help in nursing homes can give them one point a day, but is there too much? After all, the nanny robots in nursing homes are enough.

  (end of this chapter)

Chapter 66 Point System 2

  As for point stores, one point can buy two nutritional supplements, or two corns, or two fruits. One nutrient supplement is the kind that manages to fill the day, but two corns or two fruits are the kind that manages the nutrition for the day.

  As for how everyone wants to exchange, it depends on their own.

  With the help of little A, Tao Yaoyao built the point store first, and the point store was also set up in the old house.

  Because it has just started, there are not many things in the point store, only nutrients, some food, and then there are gene repair potions, gene repair potions, Tao Yaoyao set 50 points a piece, the price is really too high It's cheap , but this is only for the star citizens of the abandoned city, other people don't think about such a discount.

  The management of the point store is also a genetic person, because in this way, little A can directly take care of the point store, and Tao Yaoyao can rest assured that the point store is still managed by her own people.

  Of course, as a garbage star, everyone can still do nothing and continue to live, and the daily nutritional supplement arranged by the mastermind will still be distributed to everyone.

  After all, in the entire abandoned city, there are a large number of people who are still unable to move, and one nutrient supplement a day is their subsistence allowance.

  Of course, the quality of this subsistence allowance nutritional supplement is much worse than the Nutritional supplements in point stores.

  Everyone can measure this by themselves, and Tao Yaoyao directly discussed with Noah, and asked Noah to give her two recycling machines. This kind of recycling machine can recycle some garbage, and everyone can also recycle machines to earn co .

  Tao Yaoyao told Brother Cheng about the function of the recycling machine, and then made a watch for the recyclables and pasted it next to it. The two recycling machines were standing next to the Tao family's old house. The recycling machines are quite big, like a small house.

  The recycling standard is posted on the wall next to it. As for the point standard, Noah roughly estimated it. Now there are not many people in the entire abandoned city with star coins, so it is a bit inappropriate to exchange them with star coins. .

  Not long after Tao Yaoyao got out the recycling machine, she saw the No. 82 clone standing there watching carefully, and then he went directly to A Zi to get a point card of his own, and he dragged it over right away. up a lot of things and started putting them into the recycling machine.

  Not long after, No. 82 walked excitedly to the just-opened point store with his point card.

  On the 82nd, he directly exchanged a gene repair potion. gene repair potion and drank it before he even walked out of the yard.

  Then he quickly discovered some changes in his body, quickly ran back to his hut, lay there and began to digest the gene repair medicine.

  Tao Yaoyao did not leave the Abandoned City because she was paying attention to No. 82.

  Azi and Ayan cleaned up a room for Tao Yaoyao on the second floor of the old house, and Tao Yaoyao has been quietly waiting for the eighty-two change .

  Almost an hour passed, Tao Yaoyao saw No. 82 got up from the bed, he was very excited, even stood up and jumped a few times.

  He said in his mouth, "It can really repair genes, and I can feel that my genes are alive." After he finished speaking, he clenched his fists, "I will continue to work hard, and one day, I will become a person with perfect genes. human beings."

  Tao Yaoyao couldn't help sighing when she heard his words, "He should always be worried about being abandoned!"

  But think about those retired soldiers, think about those destroyed clones People, Tao Yaoyao thinks that No. 82 is actually very lucky.

  No. 82 will go out soon, and he will continue to pick up trash and redeem points

  . he only exchanged 100 points for things he had saved for a long time. He felt that his life was still under great pressure.

  He asked the robot in the points store, and the robot can drink the gene repair potion every half a month, and he must ensure that he drinks it once every half month.

  Seeing No. 82 being so energetic, Tao Yaoyao smiled.

  But she was also thinking about a question, if the genes of the cloned people are perfect, can they be regarded as real human beings?

  Tao Yaoyao asked Noah directly. After all, he was the mastermind, and he also agreed with the question of human cloning at first.

  Noah heard Tao Yaoyao's question and said, "In the beginning, human cloning was done because we were afraid that human beings would become extinct. After all, the birth rate of natural people is getting lower and lower, and not only that, the premature death rate of natural people is also very high, and the problem of genetic defects is still serious."

  "Then After the cloned human genes are perfected, are they considered real human beings?" Tao Yaoyao continued to ask.

  "Does the little ancestor think they are different from natural humans?"

  "There is no difference. I just saw a No. 82 clone, and I think he is smarter than natural humans." Tao Yaoyao really thinks that No. 82 is very smart Yes, before everyone reacted, he had already stored a lot of garbage.

  "Yes, they are actually no different from natural people, but the way they came to this world is different. Natural people need to grow up bit by bit, while cloned people just grow up in one go."

  "Okay Tao Yaoyao asked again at this time, "There are still orcs in this world?"

  "Yes, but they are not in our interstellar world, and I can't reach the orcs." Noah said that his ability is limited, I can't control the things of the orcs.

  Tao Yaoyao said, "Okay, I get it, I'm just thinking about whether I will do business with the orcs in the future.

  " dealing with each other, so I didn't open the wormhole teleportation, as for the spaceship to go there by myself, it may take several years on the road, so no one is willing to go. Noah thinks this is also very good, at least the orcs dont open wormholes everywhere Habits, and will not attack them casually.

  Tao Yaoyao stood up, "Forget it, don't think so far now, I'd better go home, this abandoned city can be regarded as arranged now, with the help of A Zi and A Yan, I am much more relaxed. "

  "Since you are a star master, you have to learn to let go. You can take care of everything yourself. Then you will be exhausted. I read the information on little A. Are you planning to go to Imperial College, little ancestor? "

  "Well, three Enrollment will start after a month, right?"

  "Well, this admission requires an exam, but you can use a special method, you can talk to that professor Bai about it, he probably will let you be a lecturer for a few years." After all, being a student or a lecturer does not affect the qualification certificate. Noah thinks that Tao Yaoyao's level as a planting master is no problem at all.

  "Can you skip the grade exam?"

  "Others can't, but you have no problem. Maybe in the future, the seedlings of the Agriculture and Forestry Institute will need to be purchased from you." Noah is still very satisfied with this little ancestor, at least she is willing to help the entire interstellar.

  (end of this chapter)

Chapter 67 Treatment 1

  "If you intervene, they won't say that I went through the back door, right?" Although Tao Yaoyao wanted to make it easier for her to enroll and skip a grade, she didn't want others to say that she got in through the back door. She didn't want to be targeted by the entire Imperial College students. After all, she had seen many such things in books, and she didn't like to argue with people.

  Speaking of Tao Yaoyao's current planting level, she can actually be the teacher of the entire interstellar people. In fact, she doesn't have to go to the academy at all.

  If it wasn't for the future development of the entire N98 garbage star, she really didn't want to go to the academy.Without the certificate of the master planter, no one will trust their products in the future, and they will not be able to enter the Interstellar Mall. This is really a troublesome thing.

  "Well, in fact, the little ancestor can talk to Director He and let Director He recommend it for you." Noah gave Tao Yaoyao an idea. If he is not allowed to recommend him, he must find a trustworthy person. In his opinion, this Director He has met the little ancestor, so he can still recommend it.

  "I'm done asking him!" Tao Yaoyao raised her eyebrows lightly, if she could, she hoped to get in by herself.

  "He will definitely not refuse!" He can clearly see how that guy flattered the little ancestor, especially regarding the land. The inspection reports of the land that the little ancestor brought out have come out. After inspection, they concluded He came to a conclusion that the soil provided by the little ancestors is the most suitable soil for plant growth.

  There is no way for the Agriculture and Forestry Institute to replicate it, because there is no such pure soil in the entire interstellar. Although they can remove some impurities in the land, they still cannot achieve this level of purity.

  Seeing these inspection reports, Noah now wants to ask his little ancestor if there is a lot of soil. He has a lot of people idle now, and he also wants to plant land .

  At this time, Noah seemed to think of something, "Little ancestor, you don't just need a master planter's certificate now."

  Tao Yaoyao froze for a moment, "Then what else do I need?"

  "Didn't my little Ancestor ask how many private soldiers you can have? If my little ancestor wants to recruit, he must have a first-class military officer certificate."

  Tao Yaoyao stared wide Eyes, "I am a star master and I need a first-class military officer's card."

  "Yes, there is no way to recruit without a military officer's card." Noah said solemnly, "It is also possible if someone in the family has a military officer's card, but the little ancestor There's only one person." The

  corner of Tao Yaoyao's mouth twitched, isn't she alone now?There are no relatives at all, but this is good, at least it will save a lot of trouble.

  By the way, after Tao Lin was kicked out last time, nothing happened again, and I don't know if he gave up? or what?

  But Tao Yaoyao felt that it was impossible for her scumbag father to give up her property.   Tao Yaoyao asked Noah directly at this time, "Is it

  true that when Tao Lele had the right to inherit, she could have a private soldier with a military officer certificate?"

Only with your authorization." Noah continued, "Little ancestor, it's actually very easy to get a military officer's certificate."

  "I'll have to go to the battlefield after I get the certificate, right?" Tao Yaoyao is now going to build the entire N98 Garbage Star, There is no way to go to the battlefield at all, okay?

  And she just wants to be a salted fish, and she doesn't want to make herself too tired.

  "My little ancestor can go to the military academy for further studies. Whether he goes to the battlefield or not is voluntary." After all, in the military academy, there are many noble children who do not go to the battlefield.

  Tao Yaoyao sighed, "Why do I think it's a bit too troublesome, why don't I just find an officer to marry after I finish my master planting, so that I don't need to take an officer certificate at all."

  When Noah heard this, he didn't dare to say anything. How dare he tell the little ancestor that he had betrothed her to someone else?

  Tao Yaoyao thought for a while and said, "It's about three months before going to school, so I don't think about it for now."

  At this moment, Tao Yaoyao's phone rang, and the urgent voice of Adjutant Dongyang appeared on the other end of the phone , "Miss Yaoyao, we have a group of wounded people here, can you please help me?"

  Adjutant Dongyang is also in a hurry to go to the doctor now.

  Tao Yaoyao quickly rushed to Adjutant Dongyang's warship. In a bedroom on the second floor, she saw a handsome man lying on the bed. His face was a little pale, but Tao Yaoyao saw At the first sight of him, a sentence came to mind , "Moshang is like a jade, and your son is unparalleled in the world!"

  After watching for a long time, Tao Yaoyao felt a little blushing.

  Although this man was only wearing an ordinary military uniform, Tao Yaoyao didn't think that this man would be an ordinary interstellar warrior from the looks of it.

  "What's wrong with him?"

  "The gene is completely broken!"

  "Is the gene repair potion useless?" Tao Yaoyao walked directly to the man's bedside, and then directly grabbed his wrist, observing the situation inside his body.

  "When he was fighting the Zerg royal family, he took a repair potion, but the potion was not fully digested at all, so he operated the mecha and directly hugged the Zerg royal family and exploded. The Zerg royal family died, and he also It has become what it is now." Adjutant Dongyang just wants to cry now, why did the commander become what he is now, and what about the others, let the commander take risks like this?

  Speaking of which, the military doctor has already sentenced the commander to death, and this time the commander was also sent here by a special method. Now the commander does not dare to tell the people over there at Lieyanxing.

  Although under normal circumstances, the commander is supreme, many people worship him and believe in him!

  But now that the commander is down, the commander also has countless enemies staring at him, and the one above has been thinking about weakening the commander's rights. They will definitely not miss this opportunity.

  So this is also the reason why Di Feiye was sent here. After all, Tao Yaoyao had produced a better genetic medicine, and they just wanted Tao Yaoyao to come up with a better medicine to treat the Commander. However, Everyone didn't want to expose the identity of the commander, so they changed him into ordinary soldier clothes. Those combats on the battlefield told   Adjutant

  Dongyang the original words, "The commander must be saved, anyone can die, but the commander can't!"

wanted to cry when he saw the sleeping commander, so he could only ask Tao Yaoyao for help.

  "To die together?" Tao Yaoyao couldn't believe that the man in front of him had such great courage.

  She observed the situation in the man's body, and slowly used her wood-type abilities to repair the man's body. Speaking of which, the meridians of the man's body can be said to have been broken.

  Tao Yaoyao was a little confused, but after Repairing it again, Tao Yaoyao found that this man's body is not that difficult to repair. Of course, if it is in her own space, it can get twice the result with half the effort.

  Tao Yaoyao looked at Adjutant Dongyang, "Adjutant Dongyang , move him to my side!"

  (End of this chapter)

 Chapter 68 Rescue 2

  Lieutenant Dongyang was stunned when he heard Tao Yaoyao's words, and completely handed over the commander to her? Can it work?

  Seeing Adjutant Dongyang's appearance, Tao Yaoyao couldn't help frowning, "Do you want to save him?"

  "Yes! I definitely want to!" Adjutant Dongyang responded immediately, he really wanted to save his own commander, although the commander Guan was a little worried about leaving his sight, but looking at Tao Yaoyao, he still believed in her

  . go, carry him to my side!" Tao Yaoyao immediately began to direct.

  Adjutant Dongyang covered Di Feiye's face before he was carried to Tao Yaoyao's side.

  Di Feiye was sent directly to Tao Yaoyao's bedroom. After all, her bedroom was brightly lit, so Tao Yaoyao directly drove Adjustant Dongyang away.

  Adjustant Dongyang left with some reluctance, and now he has no choice.

  Their commanders cannot be sent to Lieyan Star , nor can they be sent to other places. Even if they are sent to the expeditionary army headquarters of Lieyan Star, everyone is not at ease. A relationship too!

  After Adjustant Dongyang left, Tao Yaoyao sat on the edge of the bed and looked at Di Feiye's face, "I don't know if they have any positioning on your body."

  Tao Yaoyao directly checked with mental strength Er Di Feiye's whole body, and then found out a few suspected positioning objects, and then asked little A to check it again. After seeing that there was nothing missing, he directly pinched Di Feiye's face, "Such a handsome face , if I really can't bear to waste my sister, and save your life, it's a good deed every day."

  After saying this, Tao Yaoyao brought Di Feiye into the space, and then directly put him in the previous space. In the dormitory, Tao Yaoyao didn't hide or hide it this time, and directly used her wood element origin to pass over Di Feiye's body.

  Tao Yaoyao didn't know at all that although Emperor Peiye's genes had collapsed and he couldn't move, his consciousness was still there. In fact, even if he was asked to sleep at this moment, he couldn't sleep because his whole body was so painful that it hurt so much that he couldn't sleep. He didn't even dare to breathe vigorously, so his breathing is very light now, giving people the feeling that there is only one breath left.

  Ever since Tao Yaoyao asked Adjutant Dongyang to move him to her side, Di Feiye had been nervous all the time, because he was molested by this woman.

  After all, when he was young, he encountered similar situations several times. Although he escaped smoothly in the end, there was still a shadow in his heart.

  But what he didn't expect was that the woman just pinched his face, and he soon felt the three treasures flow into his body with a warm current from his hand, and he instantly felt his body relaxed a lot, and not only in this way, his body is not as painful as before. If the previous pain was at level 20, then his current pain is only at level 10.

  Di Feiye really couldn't figure out what kind of treatment could be so effective?

  "Hey, it's been through twice, and the condition in my body is still so bad." Tao Yaoyao sighed, and then directly took out an apple juice, which was undiluted, "Try this Well, I just don't know how the effect is, If you can't absorb it, I have to help you!"

  Tao Yaoyao pinched Di Feiye's mouth directly, and then poured the stock solution into Di Feiye's mouth, this action said To be honest, it was a bit rude, and it made Di Feiye's face turn red.

  Tao Yaoyao was stunned, "I lost, is the skin so delicate?" Her hand pinched Di Feiye's face again.

  Di Peiye was conscious on this side, he was anxious, and then suddenly found himself flying into the air, and then he looked at himself lying on the bed, and a very petite girl next to him.

  The girl grabbed his wrist and was still muttering, "Why does it feel a little more serious after feeding a stock solution?"

  Di Feiye's mental strength had already left his body, and the aura in his body was even weaker now.

  Tao Yaoyao grabbed Di Feiye's wrist, and then used her wood origin to repair his body.

  At this moment, Di Feiye saw the green light in Tao Yaoyao's hand, the origin of the wood element?

  This girl actually has the wood element in her body, and she is using the wood element to treat him.

  Di Feiye's eyes lit up, and he couldn't help approaching Tao Yaoyao, where did Adjutant Dongyang find the treasured girl?

  The origin of the wood system!

  The most lacking thing in the whole star, this girl can release so much, and the most important thing is that all these wood-type origins have been injected into his body .

  At this moment, Yaoteng wriggled and came in, "Master, where did you steal this man? He looks so handsome. Is he our future son-in-law?"

  "What nonsense? This is my patient." Tao Yaoyao raised an eyebrow.

  Di Feiye didn't dare to let out his spiritual body at the moment, a talking plant? What world has he entered?

  Yaoteng looked at Di Fei Ye and said, "Master, if he wants to marry someone in the future, he will choose this style. He looks good and is very eye-catching!"

  Tao Yaoyao rolled his eyes at him, "This person is a man of status at first glance. People, you have to figure it out, I'm a trash star now."

  "Master, don't underestimate yourself, the master is so beautiful, and he is a tenth-level wood-type supernatural being, so what's wrong with being on a trash star? Our trash star His future is unattainable for the entire interstellar world ."

  Tao Yaoyao rolled her eyes at Yaoteng, "Go out first, Xiaoteng, this person's body is too bad, you might blow him away if you turn around."

  Yaoteng glanced at the man on the bed, he was tall at 1.9 meters, and he looked very strong, and he didn't look like he would blow him away as soon as he turned around.

  "Master, you don't love me anymore." Yaoteng said while walking out with a cold snort.

  Di Feiye was a little curious, he flew out of the dormitory after the demon vine, and he couldn't help rubbing his eyes a few times when he saw the outside world.

  Not to mention the pool closest to him, the water in it is the kind of pure water without pollution, and then not far away, there is a very tall tree, and a branch is putting apples into baskets there, only when he flew high did he realize that it was a tall apple tree.

  Apple was talking to Demon Vine, "Boss, Boss! I packed another fifty baskets."

  Demon Vine said, "There are still more in the warehouse, so don't open so many."

  "The master said to be prepared." Apple is now ten She is the only fruit tree with a tenth level. She must behave well, and she must not let the owner feel that she has raised her for nothing.

  "Look at them, there are too many of these kinds of fruits , and it is estimated that decades of production liquid are enough." The demon vine swayed and looked around.

  "Master is going to get a high-level repair pot." Apple listened to Tao Yaoyao very much.

  "Let's talk at the top level, the master has other things to do now." Yaoteng moved directly to Da Suanhe's side, "Da Suanhe, you have been quiet for the past two days, what are you going to do?"

  "I 'm working hard to bear lotus seeds. I've made a plan to let the master eat lotus seeds as snacks." Da Suanhe worked hard.

  The demon vine gave him a blank look, "You are full of poison, how can you let the master eat it?"

  (End of this chapter)

 Chapter 69 Rescue 3

  Da Suanhe was aggrieved, "Although my whole body is poisonous, there is no trace of poison in the lotus seeds. If you don't believe me, you can test it."

  Da Suanhe handed Yaoteng a lotus pod, and Yaoteng took it.

  Di Feiye was flying above the two of them. He didn't know what lotus seeds were, and he didn't have much research on plants, so he observed carefully.

  I saw that the demon vine peeled off a white lotus seed, then smelled it directly, then threw it into his mouth, and ate it quickly, "It tastes good, keep working hard, next time I remember it must be like this Damn."

  "Boss, don't worry, I'm sure I can prepare more snacks for the master."

  Di Feiye was very surprised, he obviously didn't see that thing with a mouth just now, why did he suddenly have a mouth, Eat that white thing? For some reason, he suddenly wanted to taste it, because he already felt delicious just seeing that plant eating it.

  Di Feiye approached them quietly, and then touched the lotus pod, but his hand directly penetrated the lotus pod. He is now a spiritual body, so he can't touch anything, and he can't eat anything At

  this moment, Di Feiye heard a voice shouting like a loudspeaker, "Master, master, Xu Duoduo is seriously injured!"

  Seeing Tao Yaoyao jumping out of the dormitory, Di Feiye flew directly to her side Son, because he had a feeling. that if he stayed too far away from her, he wouldn't t be able to find her.

  Just when Di Feiye threw himself on top of Tao Yaoyao's head, he felt a flash in front of his eyes, and he appeared in a hall, which looked like the living room of a villa.

  Tao Yaoyao walked out of the living room directly, and Di Feiye floated behind her.

  Watching her walk towards the gate, the ivy on the gate opened the door directly, and she walked out.

  Di Feiye followed her all the time and walked out of the gate. Di Feiye saw a street in front of him. This street looked like a commercial street, but the gates of every house were not open, so strange!

  Di Feiye wanted to take a closer look at this commercial street, but he found that something was blocking his way, and he couldn't. 't take another step forward.

  At this time, Tao Yaoyao had already reached the gate of Xu Duoduo's courtyard, and the ivy opened the door. At this moment, Xu Duoduo was lying in the yard covered in blood, and Tao Yaoyao rushed to the front directly, and she quickly checked Take a look at Xu Duoduo's body, Xu Duoduo was beaten like this.

  When Di Feiye saw the girl covered in blood, he was stunned. He could tell at a glance that the child had been beaten. He felt very angry. know that in Interstellar, children are protected by law. .

  Who dares to hit a child casually? That's against the law!

  Xu Duoduo is now covered in injuries, and he is really on the verge of death.

  Tao Yaoyao took Xu Duoduo into her arms, "Duoduo, my sister is here, don't be afraid, Doduo, my sister won't let Duoduo get into trouble!"

  Tao Yaoyao directly grabbed Xu Duoduo's wrist, and with a wooden The supernatural power first healed Xu Duoduo's body, and repaired the serious injuries in her body.

  Tao Yaoyao didn't know what was going on with Duoduo, what happened, she had already contracted a level 9 creeper to Xu Duoduo, why is it still like this now?

  After treating Xu Duoduo's serious injuries, Tao Yaoyao picked up Xu Duoduo and walked directly towards her yard. The living conditions of Duoduo's side are too poor, Tao Yaoyao is worried about leaving her here .

  Di Feiye followed her closely. He felt that this world was very strange, so he didn't dare to stay too far away from Tao Yaoyao.

  Back in her own space, watching the creeper carefully close the door, Tao Yaoyao took Xu Duoduo and teleported to the dormitory.

  Di Feiye followed Tao Yaoyao back to his body.

  Tao Yaoyao directly released another bed in the room, then put Xu Duoduo on the bed, and after giving Xu Duoduo a simple care and cleaning, Tao Yaoyao watched Xu Duoduo being beaten a little bit swollen His face was red with distressing eye circles, "Didn't you have a little crawl? Why did you still get such a serious injury? What happened?"

  At this time, Tao Yaoyao noticed one thing, that is The creeper on Xu Duoduo's wrist also drooped a little bit, and Tao Yaoyao injected a little wood essence into it to let it recover slowly.

  Tao Yaoyao treated Xu Duoduo again, and then took out the diluted repair medicine and fed it into Xu Duoduo's mouth.

  Seeing that Xu Duoduo had entered a normal sleep now, she directly grabbed the little crawler on Xu Duoduo's wrist, and then walked out of the room. type origins, and now Xiao Crawling seemed to be full of life, and the branches and leaves were all unfolded.

  "Xiao Crawling, what happened? Didn't I tell you to protect Duoduo?" Tao Yaoyao glazed at Xiao Crawling who was standing aside.

  "Master, Dodo was beaten by her uncle and aunt. They said that Dodo killed Xu Dazhu, but Xu Dazhu didn't die at all, he just limped a leg."

  "Didn't he hit him by himself?" Tao Yaoyao frowned, why should Duo Duo be blamed for this?

  "Yes, but those two people are unreasonable at all. They will hit the master as soon as they rush into the door. At first, I avoided the master very easily. Until the old lady came in, the old lady grabbed Dodo and pinched her again. She stopped me. She didn't let me move, and the master didn't let me move, and then the master was beaten like this!"

  "What, that old lady pulled Dodo and made Dodo get beaten?"

  Xiao Crawled Nodded, "That's right!"

  "Doesn't she love Duoduo very much? Why do you want Duoduo to be beaten?" Tao Yaoyao instantly had a bad impression of Xu Duoduo's grandma.

  "She said that the matter would be over after two slaps." Xiao Crawling was almost cut off by the old woman. If Xu Duoduo didn't let him move at that time, he would definitely have to fix the couple severely. , By the way, that old woman can't let go, she pinches him so painfully.

  "Two hits, is it the way it is now?" Tao Yaoyao didn't believe it at all, Duoduo's body was injured more than twice, did the old lady get sidetracked?

  Tao Yaoyao thinks that Xu Duoduo's grandma is not very good. Xu Duoduo is willing to sacrifice her life for this grandma, but this grandma may not be sincere to her.

  Letting two adults beat Xu Duoduo like this, and then hold her back to prevent her from resisting, is this something an enemy would do?

  Tao Yaoyao only felt a burst of anger in her chest, this feeling was really irritating!

  Tao Yaoyao cleaned her eyes tightly, "Xiao Crawling, do you think that old woman doesn't like Duo Duo?" Duo Duo is only ten years old, her parents are dead, and grandma is hypocritical...

  "II don't know about human feelings , but I saw that old woman wiped her tears when she knew Xu Dazhu was injured. Xiao Ceng was not happy at the time, after all, the master had explained that Xu Dazhu rushed on her own, but although the old woman didn' t say it out, but He could feel that the old woman was blaming her master.

  (end of this chapter)

  "Oh! Sure enough, it is important to be able to carry on the family." Tao Yaoyao could tell with her toes that the old woman was definitely patriarchal.

  As for why she stayed by Xu Duoduo's side, maybe she was not so willing in her heart? Or maybe Xu Duoduo has something she wants?

  At this moment, Tao Yaoyao heard movement in the room.

  She rushed into the room directly, and Xu Duoduo was already awake at this moment, but she looked a little bit wrong, Tao Yaoyao directly grabbed her wrist, checked it over and asked, "Duoduo, do you feel How?"

  "Sister save me! Sister save me! Sister save me!" Xu Duoduo's eyes seemed to be out of focus, staring straight at the roof, and kept shouting for her sister to save me.

  Tao Yaoyao held her hand tightly and said, " Duoduo, sister is here! Sister is here! Duoduo is fine, Duoduo is fine now!"

  Hearing Tao Yaoyao's voice, Xu Duoduo As if grabbing a life-saving straw, he turned his head to this side. Tao Yaoyao, he looked at her with aggrieved eyes, "Sister! Sister, I didn't push him! Really not I pushed it!"

  "Sister knows, sister knows, our Duoduo was wrong." Tao Yaoyao gently stroked Xu Duoduo's head , and at this moment, the memory of Xu Duoduo was captured by Tao Yaoyao. You can see it clearly.

  "Sister, grandma doesn't believe me! Grandma doesn't believe me!" Xu Duoduo felt as if she had been betrayed. She could bear other things, but grandma's distrust made her unacceptable at all.

  Obviously she is the one who depends on grandma for life, why does grandma believe in them?

  Did grandma forget that she got seriously ill because she was pushed into the river by her aunt?

  Tao Yaoyao patted Xu Duoduo's hand, "My sister believes in Duoduo, someone believes in Duoduo! "

  Xu Duoduo took Tao Yaoyao's hand instead, "But everyone in the village said I pushed Yes, some people even tested to them that I pushed it."

  Tao Yaoyao touched Xu Duoduo's small face with the other hand, "Duoduo continues to sleep, and let my sister help you with the rest !"

  At this time, Xiao Crawl was standing behind Tao Yaoyao, Tao Yaoyao pulled him over, then entered this memory into his body, and said, "Xiao Crawl, you can go back alone now Is it?"

  "Yes!" Xiao Zhan replied.

  "Go and find a way to let everyone in the village see what happened just now, and then bring back that old lady's behavior to me." Tao Yaoyao was thinking about whether Dodo should live in the village from now on. In the space, it is very easy to control her to raise Duoduo.

  "Okay, I'll go right away !" Xiao crawling quickly disappeared on Xu Duoduo's wrist.

  "Sister!" Xu Duoduo's face is still a little pale at the moment, Tao Yaoyao knows that she can't figure it out now, why grandma treats her like that?

  Obviously she didn't do it, why did she get beaten?

  She doesn't understand, isn't grandma the closest to her? Didn't she say that she is the one who kisses her the most and loves her the most? Xu Duoduo couldn't figure it out, her whole face was full of conflict.

  "Duoduo, don't think about it if you don't understand it. It's her loss that she doesn't love you. Our Doduo is so powerful. Since she likes that uncle and aunt, let them be together and love each other!"

  "Sister, she Knowing about Xiao crawling, she almost strangled Xiao crawling to death." Actually, this is also the reason why Xu Duoduo was disappointed, obviously the chickens they ate were caught with the help of Xiao crawling, why did grandma turn her face and refuse to recognize anyone?

  "Don't worry, I'll teach Xiao Crawl to delete some of her memories when it's over." Tao Yaoyao knew that if she wanted to go to Xu Duoduo's world, it might be a bit difficult, so she had to Teach the method to Xiao crawling, let Xiao crawling to use it.

  Xiao Crawler is now at the peak of level nine, and it is still very simple to do these things.

  "Master, let me go! Let me go, I think Xiao Crawler can take me there." Yaoteng jumped over at this time, he wanted to see another world.

  Tao Yaoyao frowned, but before she could say anything, Xu Duoduo said, "Sister, I want to go back and see for myself."

  Xu Duoduo really wanted to know that she was beaten to death, and her grandma was How did you behave?

  Tao Yaoyao sighed, and then gently stroked Xu Duoduo's little head, "If possible, Duoduo will not go out in the future, sister can take care of you! We have a big place here, I'll take care of it another day How about finding a buddy for Dodo?"

  She didn't know if she could take Xu Duoduo out now, if she couldn't, it would be a little bad to let Dodo stay in the space for the rest of her life.

  At this moment, Di Feiye was a little dazed. He watched the little crawler disappear on the girl's wrist. He had already observed that the world he was in now was not interstellar at all, because he could not smell interstellar.

  "Sister, although I don't know much now, I can know that I belong to that world." Xu Duoduo rubbed Tao Yaoyao's hand with her face. The feeling of being loved, this feeling makes her a little reluctant to leave, but she knows very well that if she stays here now, she will become a burden to her sister.

  She belongs to the outside world, although she can't explain why, but she knows this feeling very well.

  "Then take your sister out for a try, and my sister will accompany you for a walk!" Tao Yaoyao wanted to try to see if she could pass, if she could, it would be great.

  Xu Duoduo grabbed Tao Yaoyao's hand, and Di Feiye suddenly wanted to follow, he grabbed Tao Yaoyao's clothes tightly, Di Feiye didn't know at the moment, he was already Tao Yaoyao can be caught. to have a physical body, but Tao Yaoyao can't see him.

  Xu Duoduo's hand with the small door held Tao Yaoyao, while the other hand touched the small door.

  Soon, Tao Yaoyao felt a flash in front of her eyes, and she appeared in a dilapidated room, which was very damp, and Xu Duoduo appeared on the broken wooden bed she was lying on.

  Is this Dodo's home? Tao Yaoyao frowned, she didn't know how Duo Duo survived the four seasons of the year in such a dilapidated house, with the cold wind blowing in from outside.

  At this time, Tao Yaoyao heard voices talking outside.

  "Don't follow me here."

  "Mom, we're going to beat her to death this time. Are you sure she can tell about the treasure?" The voice was a man.

  "Don't worry, I'll go and coax her!"

  "But does she still trust you?"

  "I'm the only one worthy of her trust." The old woman said proudly. Are there medicines or something ?

  Moreover, a moving plant came out from behind. Now she is not willing to tell her son the news, because she wants to know what is going on first. She wants to know what the treasure is?

  "Hurry up! Hurry up! Let her see you, she probably won't say anything!" The old woman drove her son away.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

70.9K 1.2K 190
Author:Peach blossoms for wine 13 Category: Danmei Zombies are rampant, and Ye Qingrang relies on a broken jade sachet and wood powers to move fo...
144K 4.2K 36
"Well, you got cool finding skills. Jun Areum." Jeno had his annoying smirk on. I sighed. "You have a bad handwriting, Lee Jeno." I replied which se...
145K 6.2K 25
wherein young sunoo, an ordinary son of a scientists, found six imprisoned vampires at his parents' laboratory. "who are you? why are you all..... ...
6.7K 96 44
An acid rain begins the journey to the end of the world. Lan Shiruo wanted to repay her adoptive parents for their kindness in rebirth, but she didn'...