Unsanctioned | Star Wars x Re...

By Nihquon

A Long Time Ago, in a galaxy far, far away . . . A boy named (Y/N) was born in the midst of a crisis. With no... More

The Birth
The Group
The Loop
Magna Duel
Grievous
Double Dual
First Time Commander
Quick Recovery
Locked Down
The Mandalorian

Fighting For The Information

251 17 2
By Nihquon

The group spreads out, some of them opening crates, some of them looking through computers, while (Y/N) is in the process of getting his hand bandaged by the singular medic on the mission. A loud noise comes from outside the building, almost like a ship-

"Is someone toutching down?" A clone asks.

"Why weren't we told?" Another adds.

"Why didn't they tell us anyone was coming in?"

"They must not have picked anything up."

"How is that possible?"

"We should prepare for an attack just in case its one of their's." Doydran chimes in.

(Y/N) nods in agreement. "Yeah, that's a good idea." He uses the force to pull over a few boxes, and the clones make some adjustments for good cover. "My hand will be fine for now, we can finish this after."

The medic finishes up what he was doing and backs away back to cover, taking out his gun.

"Wait!" Popper starts. "Aren't there still a few of us out there?"

Everyone stiffens for a split second, then two of the clones start moving up, ready to shoot.

"Hey!" A clone calls from outside. "It's-" a lightsaber can be heard activating and the clone's sentence it cut off, followed by shooting.

Farnrik turns to Doydran. "Call for backup, this is either Grievous or Dooku and we can't take either of them on like this."
Doydran nods and starts contacting the ship.

A clone outside lets out a scream, and (Y/N) runs to the door and starts opening it. "(Y/N)!" Farnrik calls out. (Y/N) turns to look at him, ready to disobey orders. Before anyone can speak though, the door swings open and a dead clone flies straight into him, knocking him onto the ground.

"Hello, Jedi." A calm voice says, clearly not Grievous.

Farnrik stands up. "Dooku."

"I see the council has sent you to steal from me, again." Dooku ignites his blade, putting his other hand behind his back.

"Well" Doydran says. "At least we know why they didn't know someone was here. Stupid Sailor."

(Y/N) nudges the body off of him and scrambles to his feet, being within swing distance of Dooku. "Sure did, you're free to file a complaint if you don't like it though." He ignites his lightsaber, and a yellow glow begins to fight the red one for coloring the room.

"(Y/N)! No!" Farnrik calls out again. A green glow now fills up the back of the room as he activates his own lightsaber. "Stand down!"

"Yeah, because he'll just let us go, right?" (Y/N) makes eye contact with Dooku, knowing he realistically doesn't have a chance at winning.

Popper looks down as he contemplates, knowing there's only two ways this can end. He rolls his head to the side as he makes a decision, looking over to Doydran, who nods at him.

"Sir! Get down!" Popper calls out as he fires a bolt in unison with Doydran straight at Dooku. (Y/N) bends his knees and leans forward and the shots go right over head head. Dooku deflects one and dodges the other at the same time, making Popper's bolt fly right back at him, barely grazing his neck as he moves to dodge it.

Right as Dooku is dealing with the bolts, (Y/N) leaps towards him, swinging his blade at his waist. Dooku dodges without too much effort, batting his blade out of the way. "Quite the bold one, aren't we?"

Farnrik immediately runs as fast as he can to them, barely blocking a swing at (Y/N).

"Oh, uh, thanks Master!" (Y/N) says

Dooku takes s step back, changing his plan a little.

"I told you not to engage!" Farnrik says, not looking away from Dooku.

Dooku stays back with his blade pointed towards them, waiting for them to make the first move.

(Y/N) takes a step forward and acts like he's about to take a swing, but before he does he steps back. Dooku knows this trick though, and as soon as (Y/N) moves he turns to block an attack from Farnrik, who also does a fake out, allowing (Y/N) to take an actual swing, which catches Dooku off guard, barely being able to block it. As soon as the blades make contact, Farnrik goes in for a jab where Dooku is open, but he steps back to avoid the hit.

Dooku grunts to himself, already frustrated. He turns and shoots lightnight at Farnrik, who is barely able to block it in time. Dooku stops firing for a second, then force pushes him back into the wall. He turns and blocks another hit from (Y/N), now focusing on him.

He starts walking forward as he delivers dozens of quick swings and jabs, all of which (Y/N) barely blocks, being backed into a corner. He sees a clone out of the corner of his eye, and turns a bit to get Dooku's back facing them.

Farnrik pushes himself back up to his feet, stumbling for a second. He hit his back hard against a corner, and then his hilt hit against his ribs as he landed and could really feel it.

Popper and the rest of the clones, minus Doydran, get up over their cover and start shooting at Dooku's exposed back.
In one swift motion, he kicks (Y/N) back, spins around blocking a few bolts, and shoots lightning at all the standing clones, knocking them down, and finishes spinning back around to deflect another attack from (Y/N).

(Y/N) feels his back bump into a wall, and when he goes to block an attack from Dooku he moves to kick him in the knee, but of course he dodges it. But this is exactly what (Y/N) wanted, as it gave him an opportunity to roll out and have more space. Of course though, Dooku had thought about that. He sticks out his lightsaber, making (Y/N) stop his roll and stumble down to the floor on his back.

Farnrik gives into the pain, fallling down on one knee.

"A valiant effort from a Padawan." He lifts up his blade, and before he can swing down Someone grabs his arm and pulls back, making him stumble, but he never falls. (Y/N) quickly climbs back up and activates his Lightsaber again, just as Dooku begins shooting lightning at Doydran. He lets go of his arm and drops to his knees, still being shocked. Dooku goes to decapitate him, and (Y/N) without a second thought jumps straight into the old man, tackling him to the ground. Doydran flops over onto the ground.

(Y/N) lifts his blade to deliver a killing blow to Dooku, but is force pushed into the ceiling. Upon impact he drops his lightsaber, and as he's falling Dooku pushes him forwards, making him slide across the ground.

Dooku shoots out some more lightning, shocking (Y/N). He stops for a second and moves to kill him, but just as he's swinging (Y/N) force pushes the wall next to him, making him slide away. As he's sliding, he pushes off the ground and stands up, coming to a stop, panting.

Dooku does some outwards swings, his goal being to wear down (Y/N), who barely dodges the first few, opening his hand and calling to his lightsaber. Dooku goes to stop this with more lightning, but (Y/N) holds out his left hand, still bandaged, and tries to absorb it. Dooku looks with intrigue as (Y/N) half absorbs his lightning, but it is still definitely affecting him. (Y/N) catches his lightsaber and activates the blade, blocking the lightning with it.

"Most impressive, Padawan. But it will not change your fate." Dooku steps forward with his blade still out, and begins his quick spinning swings again, knocking (Y/N)'s blade to the side and skimming his leg, giving him a small cut.

Farnrik pushes himself back to his feet and looks around, seeing every single clone either dead or unconscious, he wasn't sure. He looks over and sees (Y/N) losing, and goes to take a step, but falls to his knee again. This time he pushes up immediately though.

(Y/N) does his best to block and dodge, but he just doesn't have it in him anymore. Dooku gives him small gashes all over his arms and legs, with a few even on his torso. He moves for a jab to the stomach, but Dooku goes for a jab to the face, both dodging. (Y/N) takes a tiny cut to the face, the smallest one so far, but still a gash. 

Dooku gives him a quick little shock again, and with all the open wounds it hurts infinitely more. (Y/N) let's out a scream and falls to his knees, barely conscious.

Dooku twirls his blade and moves for a swift decapitation, but Farnrik force pushes him towards a wall, and simultaneously he pulls a crate behind him, making him hit it with his lower back, causong him to flip around and hit the wall with his front side.

Farnrik pants and almost falls down again, but plants his feet and remains standing, lightsaber infront of him.

Dooku slowly stands up, re-activating his lightsaber, with blood trickling out of his nose. He doesn't stand as straight anymore, clearly hurt.

(Y/N) falls over, the last of his strength being used to simply stay alive. "You leave him alone." Farnrik says, tightening his grip on his hilt.

One of the clones, the medic, pulls himself back up and aims at Dooku, but then as he stumbles he sees the datacard on the floor. He reaches over and grabs it, laying it down on one of his Brother's chests. He aims his gun and tries to get a clean shot as Farnrik fends off Dooku, and finally gets one. He takes the shot, and Farnrik puts Dooku in a checkmate by pulling a box to his legs, making him stumble. He takes the hit to his shoulder, force pushing the clone that shot him as he falls. The Clone flies back into a computer, making sparks explode everywhere.

Dooku shoots lightning at Farnrik, who blocks it, giving him a free chance to stand up. A few other clones start to get up now, and reach for their guns. Dooku circles Farnrik so his back is to the door, while Farnrik's is to the clones. He backs out the door, and Farnrik follows, two clones following behind.

Outside Dooku should have enough free space to win this, so he starts thinking of a strategy.

Neither clone fires yet, knowing it could be their death.

Right as Dooku goes to make a move, several Republic gunships roar off in the distance as they get closer, and Dooku immediately force pushes Farnrik into one of the clones and shocks the other one again, buying himself enough time to escape. He climbs into his Solar Sailor and starts to fly off, but he takes a hit from one of the gunships. He barely dodges a few more hits as he maneuvers through the sky. He lines it up and jumps into Hyperspace, becoming impossible to track.

"I hate that ship." One of the clones says as he helps Farnrik up.

The clones land their ships and rush into the buildings, with medics and repulsorlift stretchers.

_______________________

1st Person

I open my eyes in the Med bay, and slowly sit up despite the pain.

There's a few clones in here with me, and a medical Droid comes over to me.

"Glad to see you're awake!" He says.

"How long was I out?" I ask.

"Two days." The Droid responds.

"And how long before I can leave?"

"Two weeks. However you cannot return to battle for at least two months."

"TWO MONTHS?" I sit all the way up suddenly, causing pain. "Agh-"

"I would suggest you don't do that again." The droid says.

"Yeah, thanks." I slump down in the bed. "Now she's gonna get better and better while I'm over here getting rusty."

A pained cry comes from the other side of the room, and the Droid rushes away.

I let out a deep sigh and close my eyes. "This is gonna be so boring . ."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 285 30
[𝕐𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝔹𝕝𝕦𝕖 𝔼𝕪𝕖𝕤] 'The jedi order does not allow any type of relationship' Since they were younglings ahsoka and y/n have been great frien...
2.9K 76 15
"There are two sides: the light side, and the dark side." "But it doesn't have to be white and black" Y/N L/N was a Jedi padawan, his master sen...
4.6K 93 8
I do not own Star Wars, all rights belong to George Lucas and Disney. I only own the OC and this story. A Star Wars Fanfiction The Galactic Republic...