Promise Of Love ✔

Autorstwa authoryami

THE RAJPUTS!!! As the name suggests, they walk on red carpet. Their business is widespread but they are down... Więcej

The Rajput Family
Characters
Dinner time fun
Tilak Ceremony
Ice-cream
Love Mixed With Hurt
Acceptance
Gol Dhana
Time Skip
Author's note : Poll
Broken Ties
Author's Note
New Beginnings
OMKAR!!! AND CAST
Confessions Of Love
Club Night Part 2
Mine Always
Caught!
Teasings
Worth A Try?
Author's Note
Sunday & Heartbreaks
Author's Note (Fun Game with Readers)
Arrested
Author's Question
Forgiveness!
Kiss Of Passion
Wedding Tunes!
Engaged
I Messed Up
Understanding
Last Author's Note
Haldi
Bonding With In-Laws
Forgiveness
Just Couple Goals
Sangeet
Married!
"The" Suhagraat
Change In Plans
Moments Of Euphoria
Back Home
Trust
Epilogue
Epilogue 2.0
Author's Rant

Fun Time

7.2K 392 94
Autorstwa authoryami

Kabir stood in dark blue jeans paired with white sneakers and white t-shirt, impatiently taping his phone to his hand, trying to look beyond the gates.

Isha came smiling, struggling with her purse, handbag and the rest of the luggage. Upon noticing her, Kabir immediately took things from her hand and pulled her in a tight hug, wrapping his hands around her waist as she wrung her hands around his neck.

"Where's everyone?" She asked excited to meet her siblings and parents.

"Nowhere" Saying that he walked with her luggage to his car, leaving behind a confused Isha. She ran behind him and helped him with placing the bags into the car.

Kabir and Isha drove with a beautiful smile playing on their lips.

"Where are we going?" Isha asked as Kabir wrapped his hand around hers, holding it lovingly. She noticed it wasn't the way to their home.

"To our farmhouse" Kabir replied smilingly.

"Why? Everyone would be waiting for us at home. Then I need to congratulate Vicky and Nishu. Meet both of our parents. Let's go home na" Isha said explaining her point of view.

"I've told them that you'll land after 2 hours. You don't want to spend time with me... You've hurt me Isha with your words. Now you've said you want to go home, let's go home" Kabir started taking a U-turn pretending to be hurt by Isha's words.

"Arey, maine aisa toh nai kaha. Let's go farmhouse... Husband" Isha placed her hands on his stopping him from changing his mind and taking them home.

Kabir smiled and drove to their farmhouse. 

"How was everything here while I was gone?" Isha asked, looking at Kabir.

"Complete Ekta Kapoor drama. First Pooja di, then Nishu then chachu and then papa. Things had been crazy" Kabir said with a horrified expression that gave a clear view of what she had missed.

"And how is it now?" She asked, sinking in the car seat.

"Its going. Things have finally fell into their place. Pooja di looks happy truly, though sometimes there are time where it feels like she's there but she isn't there. Soham has quickly caught up with the business world and is enjoying its bliss. Nishu is behvaing like a retard. From morning to noon, Vikrant yeh, Vikrant woh, Vikrant Vikrant Vikrant. If not that then, let's go shopping. She's lost the remaining brain cells. Am worried about Vikrant, bichara, he has no idea of what hurricane is going to come in his life" Kabir ranted infront of Isha, pouring his feelings out all at once. Isha laughed loudly as he placed a full-stop on his sentence. Kabir stopped his car, infront of their farmhouse.

"Pooja di will be happy, soon, don't worry. Soham... let him enjoy. If he is enjoying his work then his work will credit him and not be a stress to him. And about Nishu, don't say ba stuff about my sister-in-law mister, you have no idea what my brother is. If you think Nishu is a hurricane, my brother is worse than that. Don't bad eye them. They are having their pehla pyaar feelings" Isha said, removing her seatbelt and sitting facing him.

"Fine" Kabir shrugged his shoulders and was about to remove his seatbelt but Isha stopped him. He looked at her with confused eyes.

She moved from her seat to his, straddling his thighs.

"I wanted to know how my husband is doing" She pulled Kabir's t-shirt up and fiddled with his jean button.

"Isha.. uhh" Kabir nervously looked around the tranquil farmhouse, where it was just him and Isha, in a car.

"Yes, Kabir" She sensually ran a finger over his jaw, placing feather-like kisses on his jaw, sweetly, taking her time, increasing the sexual tension.

"What if someone sees us?" He held Isha's hands, halting her actions.

"That's my line Kabir" Isha angrily complained to him and sat with her arms crossed on his thighs.

"Aww" Kabir held Isha by her nape before taking her into a deep kiss. Isha made Kabir lean onto his seat and using the adjustments she reclined his seat. 

Their tongues fought for dominance as each one tried to suck more than the other. Isha ran her fingers in his hair while Kabir, tried pulling her pajamas down. She stood up, allowing him to pull her clothing down.

Kabir pulled it down in one go and latched his hands to where they belonged, to her womanhood. On feeling straight contact to it, he pulled out of the kiss and looked at her wide eyed. 

"I removed it after reaching here" She winked at him as she tugged on his jeans.

"You've become naughty" Saying that he held her even tightly, pulling her into a deep kiss.

AFTER A FEW MINUTES

Isha returned to her seat with messed hair and swollen lips with a content smile.

"Let's go in" Isha ran out of the car inside the farmhouse, holding her purse. Kabir chuckled and followed his shy wife inside.

"What will you have?" Kabir asked as he walked inside the kitchen, seeing Isha gulp down a large glass of water.

"Something that you've cooked. I've missed it so much. I've missed home food like to another level. Make even maggi, I'll eat it but just cook something" She said, sitting on the kitchen top.

"As my queen wishes" Kabir placed a quick kiss on her cheek and removed the ingredients for the brunch.

_______________________________________

Isha and Kabir returned hand in hand to the Mehta mansion. As soon as Nishtha and Pooja saw Isha, they attacked her and pulled her in a hug, updating her with their lives.

"How are you beta?" Manisha asked as she touched his feet for blessings.

"Just perfect" Manish hugged her as his daughter. She did the same with Maya. They sat in the living room, opening the gifts Isha got for them from abroad.

"You've met your parents?" Maya asked remembering that she might not have met her parents yet.

"Nai, I'll go some other day" Isha replied with a smile.

"Not some other time, go meet your parents. Vikrant is your brother even though now you are a part of this family. He'd like to meet you" Isha smiled and stood up to leave.

"Nishu aana hai?" Isha asked teasingly.

"Bhabhii" Nishtha ran away from the room with red cheeks much to Kabir's dismay. He scrunched his nose in disgust.

"She has completely lost it" Kabir shook his head in disappointment while Isha laughed. She pulled Kabir out with her, laughing at his annoyed face.

Kabir drove to the Rajput mansion.

"You aren't coming?" Isha asked Kabir, noticing he didn't park the car.

"Nope, its your day today. Once I enter, your parents will give me more attention and I seriously can't meet Vikrant, my sister has made me go mad. I might end up punching your brother on his face. A groom with a black eye won't quite be appreciated"

"Acha baba okay. Come to pick me when I call you"

"You can stay overnight you know... Your parents must be missing you, so incase you want to stay overnight, just call and inform me, okay?" Kabir kissed Isha's hand.

"That's like my man. I love you" She shifted in her seat and pressed a sloppy kiss on his cheek before entering her home.

The wedding preparations had begun with a blast. The Rajput mansion was decorated magically, awaiting to welcome its bride.

"Where's the vanar sena (monkey gang) of the house?" Isha screamed as she entered the house and noticed everyone teasing Vikrant simultaneously.

"Di!!!" All her siblings stood up at once and rushed to her. Hriday and Rivaah's world lightened up to another intensity seeing their daughter home.

She quickly hugged them and walked towards the elders of the family and touched their feet taking their blessings.

"My favourite child is here" Sanskriti said as she hugged Isha. Kritika and Kiaan looked at her with squinted eyes.

"Let's go, we are adopted" Kritika and Kiaan looked at Sanksriti with puppy eyes, displaying their artistic talents.

"Aww mere bache" Rivaah and Pranali hugged each one of them. Sanskriti and Omkar rolled their eyes at their kids over-acting.

"Leave all that, let me show you my shopping" Shraddha dragged Isha with her to Krishiv's room where Krishiv was sitting looking outside the window.

"Di" Krishiv looked at Isha shocked. She gave him her widest smile.

"Move bhai" Shraddha pushed Krishiv away and pulled Isha towards the bed and displayed her clothes for each event of Vikrant's wedding. The rest of the Rajput siblings followed Shraddha and Isha.

Isha noticed the dull mood of Krishiv and looked at him concerned.

"Krish, sab theek hai na?" She whispered to him when no one was looking at them. Krishiv gave her a small smile and assured her that everything was okay.

"Di" Kiaan called Isha as they settled on Krishiv's bed.

"Kahiye?" She gave a look to Krishiv before sitting beside Kiaan.

"Kabir jijs nai aaye?" Vikrant asked.

"He didn't want to meet you, he's kind of fed up of you since Nishu keeps talking about you the whole day. His jealousy is showing up" She winked at him. Vikrant shook his head laughing.

"By the way, now that Viku is getting married, Miss Kritika, you are next or even Mr. Kiaan will work" Isha looked at them teasingly.

"Don't even start with that di. Make sure our parents don't listen to it. You are giving them wrong ideas" Kritika and Kiaan immediately shut the topic before it even started.

"Acha okay okay... But atleast tell me whether you have someone in your life or not, you too Krishiv" Isha asked, placing a pillow on her laps as Veer laid his head in her laps. Unconciously she ran her fingers in his hair.

"Nope noone" All three replied together.

"Weirdos" Shraddha and Veer replied together.

"Jinx" They again said it together but this time looking at each other.

"I said it first" Shraddha complained. Accusations were thrown back and forth leading to a fight between them.

"STOP!" Vikrant pulled both of them apart and made them sit on the opposite corners of the bed.

"Krishiv bhai, what kind of a girl do you want?" Shraddha asked him, interested in the topic.

------------------------------------------------------------

"Namaste aunty" A soft voice caught Rivaah's attention, clad in a simple pink anarkali with her long hair tied in a braid and a few tendrils framing her face, just in the right way. She smiled at Rivaah. She held onto her side bag tightly/

"Radha, aaja beta" Rivaah smiled wide at the girl, inviting her inside the mansion with a warm smile. 

"Krishiv hai?" She asked removing her shoes, near the shoe stand and looking around the mansion trying to find Krishiv.

"He's in his room, go up" Rivaah pointed towards Krishiv's room from where alot of noise was being heard.

"Thank you aunty" Saying that she rushed to Krishiv's room and knocked on the door.

All the Rajput siblings including Shraddha, Veer and Isha looked at the intruder and back at Krishiv.

"Hey guys" Radha aka Radhika greeted everyone and took a step inside the room, her eyes following Krishiv's every action.

"You've come at the perfect time, we were just asking Krishiv about who he loves the most. You tell us, you are his best friend, you must be knowing" Isha made Radhika sit beside them, facing Krishiv. Her eyes collided with Krishiv's revealing thousand emotions which he was unable to read.

"His work and his personal space. He loves it more than anyone" She answered them without breaking the eye-contact with him. The Rajput siblings felt the unsaid emotions passing between the two but remained silent, allowing the storm between Krishiv and Radhika to be calmed by them.

"Anyways, I came here for a special reason" Radhika stood up and walked towards Krishiv.

"Kya?" All of them shouted at once, making her chuckle.

"Can I talk to Krishiv alone, just for a few minutes?" She looked back and forth between the siblings and Krishiv.

Krishiv held Radhika's hand and pulled her with him into another room, locking it behind him.

"What are you doing here?" Krishiv looked at her angrily.

"It wasn't my wish to come here myself. I came to give you something" She opened her side bag and removed a wedding invitation card. Taking his hand in her's she angrily placed it on his hand.

"Am getting married in 2 weeks, do come" She said angrily, with tears at bay. Krishiv looked at her shocked, feeling his world come to a stop.

"Don't marry" He said what was in his heart, stopping Radhika from leaving.

"And? Aap karenge humse shaadi?" She asked furiously.

"You know my reason"

"To hell with it. You won't marry me, you won't let someone else marry me, tell me what should I do? I can't sit at home unmarried, people have started talking things. It might not affect you but if something is bothering my parents, it affects me too" She looked at him with defeated eyes.

"Leave" Krishiv said looking away from her.

"Shaadi mein zaroor aana. I'll wait for you" Radhika banged the door as she left.

"Stay for a while beta" Sanskriti and Pranali noticed, Radhika leaving the place in hurry.

"Some other time aunty" Radhika forced a smile and quickly left the place. Krishiv looked at her retreating figure from the balcony. Staring at the invitation card in his hand, he tore into tiny pieces leaving behind a different form of what she had presented.

_________________________________________

AND THAT'S IT GUYS!!

NO ONE ANSWERED MY QUESTION ON THE MESSAGE BOARD SO THIS IS ALL I COULD PRESENT TO YOU.

PRESENTING TO YOU:

MR. KRISHIV RAJPUT

 A funny man with the brains faster than a computer. Loved in his family the most. Apple of the eye of his mother and his younger siblings' safe place. They say, the most beautiful smile hides the deepest secret, and so does his smile. He did one mistake; he fell for the wrong girl breaking the heart of the one who was his destiny.

MS. RADHIKA AGARWAL

A middle-class girl with high morals, living her life to the fullest. Wears her heart on her sleeves. Her heart is as innocent as her face. She did everything right except one, she fell for the one who was written in her fate. 

COMMENT LOADS AND LOADS TO MOTIVATE ME TO PUBLISH ANOTHER CHAPTER!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

124K 5.6K 26
|| MULTI - COUPLE ROYAL ROMANCE || ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ They are royals , one of the most respectable and powerful peop...
1.4M 81.5K 62
"THE RAJVANSHI'S" ~ An unfading love saga An Indian story of three billionaire brothers of India.. The "Rajvanshi's" the most renowned famil...
754K 48.6K 41
(#1 Unwanted Series) ||Arranged Marriage Romance|| "Open it." She said in her commanding tone, as my hand made towards her 𝒌𝒂𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒃𝒂𝒏𝒅 to ope...
834K 46.7K 36
𝘽𝙤𝙤𝙠 1 𝙤𝙛 #𝙩𝙤𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨 ࿙*࿚࿙*࿚࿙*࿚࿙*࿚࿙*࿚࿙*࿚࿙*࿚࿙*࿚࿙*࿚ "𝐀𝐚𝐲𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐡 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭" is the youngest son of the Rajput...