Love: Till the end. Kim Taehy...

By Misskkholic

It's a romantic, love triangle college love story which started between three friends Taehyung, Si Jun and Ju... More

Cast.
Prologue.
In the middle of night.
Tomboy.
The international Playboy.
Remaining kiss?
Badboy or madboy?
And then I fell for him.
The Iceberg.
Half bone!
Our meeting.
Why is it so hard to understand?
Bunny.
Again a badboy.
Lovesick Girls
Low class girl.
Kidnapping
Remaining kiss? part 2
Is this a dream?
Next morning
Playing hard to get
He likes me!
His proposal
A bad boy is not my type.
Never ever
The challenge
The shocking date.
Realization
Meeting him again.
Unexpected night
Heartbreak
His teasing
Arranged marriage
Back to home
The painful truth
Unexpected friendship
Fake love
Fake date
Confession
Revelation
Losing her
New announcement!
Goodbye!
Engagement night
Love confessions
Acceptance
Wedding
Happy Ending
Epilogue
Announcement!

Don't say bye.

265 14 3
By Misskkholic

Jungkook's POV:

I opened my eyes slowly and rubbed my eyes. I yawned and sat up in bed. I was blinking my sleepy eyes tiredly looking at the phone screen showing past 1pm. I remembered Si Jun.

"Oh shit, I should have not thought all night about her. I should send a message to her." I thought and quickly opened facelook app. I sighed that there was still not any message from her means she still has not seen those messages.

I was happy but a little bit sad too. I mean I am dying here just to talk to her and she didn't even see anything. Forget it. I should send her a message. I typed good morning but then I realised it's too late to wish good morning.

"Ahh...." I sighed and looked here and there. I was thinking what should I say to her. I mean I never sent a message on my own to anyone so it's strange for me but then I thought I should say hi firstly then will think about other things.

So I sent her a message and guess what. She didn't see that. She is not online. Why? What is she doing? Means today is Sunday. She should use the phone. Is she alien? Where is she?

I pulled my hair in an annoyance. I brushed my teeth but I was continuously looking at my phone waiting for her message. God when will she see? I am dying here. I was checking my phone every 5 minutes and it has become 2pm and finally she replied to me.

"Hello." She sent me a message.

Si Jun's POV:

I was studying but then I got bored so I thought of doing something else. I opened my facelook app and I remembered of Taehyung.

"Should I message him?" Si Jun thought and chuckled. I opened the chat quickly and sent a message.

"Hello." I sent a message.

"How are you my girlfriend?" He sent me a message. I widened my eyes and stood up from my study table. I am not anyone's girlfriend. Did I send a message to the wrong person? I looked at that ID name and it's someone JJK. Who is he? Who is JJK? I don't know anyone named JJK.

I was about to send a message to Taehyung. Oh god, I'm really dumb. But why did he call me his girlfriend. Is he mad? Oh, he might be Hae Soo's crush whom she was talking about last night. I should reply on behalf of Hae Soo otherwise her crush might think that I'm Hae Soo and I'm ignoring him and it will affect their relationship.

"Yeah I am your girlfriend. So how are you my boyfriend?" I sent him a message just hoping that everything will be fine for Hae Soo then.

(On the other side)

Jungkook's POV:

"What? She literally accepted me. So fast. I was worrying she would not but she did. Woah. Great." I thought and smiled widely. Everything is going as I want. Then I should also continue.

"I am fine with my girlfriend." I replied to her.

Si Jun's POV:

I saw his message. I chuckled softly. What the hell? Boys are always like this. Right? But I don't know what boyfriends and girlfriends talk about. What should I say now? Hae Soo loves him and I should talk sweetly.

Thinking of it. I started chatting with him and yeah why will I not? I am a hardcore extrovert. You know I can even talk to non living things. He is a person though.

I was just chatting like strangers talk but it is not feeling like he is a stranger. I am feeling like I know him or you know what he is talking to me like he knows everything about me. He is Hae Soo's boyfriend but it feels like he is talking about me. Maybe it's all my imagination. Whatever. I don't care. I was chatting to him for 25 minutes and then I realised I have to study also so I sent him a 'bye' message.

Jungkook's POV:

I was talking to her. I didn't think she would accept me that much easily but okay I am happy. She did accept me. What more do I want? I already wanted to make her my girlfriend and after chatting for 25 minutes. She sent me a 'bye' message.

I don't want to stop talking to her. We both are talking after 3 years. I really don't want to stop it. So I was still sending her messages to talk to me more and more and more. But she is not replying. Why?

Si Jun's POV:

I started studying again but my phone is buzzing again and again because of notifications. I got so irritated that I switched off my phone. Yeah and why not? My books are much more important.

I looked at the watch and it has become 4pm. I yawned and drank a whole glass of water. I grabbed my phone and switched it on. And guess what? Here are 12 messages from that boy. Why? Is he mad? Oh. He is a possessive boyfriend. I thought that and saw his messages.

"Don't say bye."

"I want to talk to you more."

"Where are you?"

"Talk to me."

"More."

"More and more"

"Don't stop chatting."

"Ahh ...why are you not replying?"

"Babe...."

"Where are you?"

"You are making me angry."

"Talk to me."

These were his messages. What the hell? He is a cheap type of boy. I rolled my eyes and thought of telling him that I'm not Hae Soo. I'm Si Jun. I was talking on behalf of Hae Soo because Hae Soo is out of town today. So I sent a message.

(On the other side)

Jungkook's POV:

I was laying on my bed with so much annoyance and sadness and why would not? My girlfriend was ignoring me. What kind of girlfriend is she? But then I got her message.

"Hey you mister, stop irritating me. I'm Si Jun. Not Hae Soo. Talk to someone else. I don't have time to pass with you." She sent me this message.

"How could she? I am her boyfriend." I thought and gritted my teeth.

"I am your boyfriend." I text her.

"What rubbish? I told you I'm not Hae Soo and I am not your girlfriend." She replied. I knew it she will deny but I will not let you go this time Si Jun.

"Look at your messages. Scroll up and then read messages. You accepted my proposal and I'm not talking to Hae Soo. I don't even know anyone named Hae Soo. I'm talking to you Si Jun. You are my girlfriend." I text her.

Si Jun's POV:

"What rubbish? I didn't accept anyone's proposal but still if you think that then okay. Let me see that." I texted him and scrolled up. I widened my eyes when I read those messages.

"How could it be possible?" I mumbled worriedly. I didn't accept anyone's proposal. What is this? When did it happen? I gritted my teeth.

"Hae Soo....." I screamed angrily. I called her. She picked up.

"What did you do with my ID?" I yelled angrily.

"What are you saying? I didn't do anything." Hae Soo said.

"Really? A random boy is calling me his girlfriend. What is this?" I yelled.

"I don't know. I only talked to my crush. You don't believe me." Hae Soo said and I sighed.

"I believe you." I said to her because obviously she is my friend. Why will she do something like this to me? So I cut the call and again that cheap timepass boy's message bumped in notification.

"So? Believe it or not? You are my girlfriend." He sent.

"Excuse me. Let me explain." I texted.

"I really don't know anything. How did it happen? But I am not your girlfriend." I texted again. God please help me.

"Don't say that now. You told me that you want to be my girlfriend. I don't know anything now." He replied. I furrowed my brows and bit my lips. I literally tried my best so that he can understand that I didn't do anything but he is stubborn.

Looks like he doesn't want to understand. Him and I were chatting and it came about 4:50pm. I got so tired. What kind of boy is this? He has stuck to me just like an iron sticks to a magnet.

"Listen. I am not your girlfriend. I am blocking you." I texted him. I didn't find any option now.

"Okay give me your phone number. We have to clear misunderstandings. It's hard to talk in text." He texted. I opened my mouth in shock.

"Aniya. How can I? He is a random boy. What if he is someone bad? I am not going to send my number to him." I thought worriedly and texted him that I am not sending my number.

"Do you want to clear this misunderstanding or not?" He asked. I sighed and nodded to myself. Yeah I have to clear this misunderstanding and also want to know who did this to me.

"Okay. But you give your phone number first." I texted. He sent me his number and then I sent my phone number.

(On the other side)

Jungkook's POV:

She is really dumb and innocent. Anyone can betray her and use her. I am feeling so bad that I am doing all this just to take her number. I wanted her to give me her phone number on her own that's why I did all this but what can I do? I don't know anything much so I thought of using my mind and finally I have her number now.

"Call me. Now." I texted.

"Aniya I am going to study." She sent a message but I don't give a f*** because I am going to call her. Right now.

Author's POV:

Jungkook dialed her number and called her. Si Jun widened her eyes seeing that. She looked here and there worriedly. She cut his call but he again called her.

"What the hell?" Si Jun mumbled. She looked here and there.

"I am an extrovert. I can talk to anyone." Si Jun mumbled and inhaled a long breath. She sighed and picked up his call.

"Hello." He said. Si Jun got stuck for a few seconds.

"Why is it feeling like I have heard this voice?" Si Jun thought in her mind. She took a breath which got stuck in her throat.

"Hello." Si Jun yelled. Jungkook smiled.

"So how many boyfriends did you have in the past?" Jungkook asked. Si Jun furrowed her brows.

"Who are you? And one second, why do you care about it?" Si Jun asked.

"Umm...I am your present boyfriend so I have to know about it. Right?" Jungkook said. Si Jun chuckled.

"Oh hello. You are not my boyfriend." Si Jun yelled.

"You are my girlfriend and I am your boyfriend. Got it?" Jungkook said.

"Yes?" Si Jun asked shockingly.

"Look you are also saying yes." Jungkook said. Si Jun opened her mouth and shook her head.

"No. I mean. Look." Si Jun was thinking of what to say.

"Oh just shut up. Don't be stubborn now. We are boyfriend and girlfriend now. I am not going to let you go baby." Jungkook said.

"Why? How could it be? No. One second. Baby!" Si Jun mumbled making a disgusting face.

"Stop it. Talk about something else." Jungkook said. Si Jun scratched her neck.

"It is really happening to me. How can he talk to me that much formally like we both know each other for a long time." Si Jun thought.

"Si Jun. What happened? Tell me. Have you ever had a boyfriend in the past 3 years?" Jungkook asked.

"If I say I didn't have one then he will think I am interested in him and he is my first boyfriend. Aniya then I should lie that I had one." Si Jun thought and smirked.

"Yeah I had one and I still like him." Si Jun spoke. Jungkook made fists tightly, gritting his teeth.

"So after my departure she was seeing someone." He thought. He closed his eyes and sighed.

"It's okay Jungkook. She had forgotten that's why otherwise she would have never done that." Jungkook thought and nodded.

"It's okay but now it's me. Only me. Don't think of leaving me. Okay." Jungkook said. Si Jun made a disgusting face.

"I am busy. Bye." Si Jun said.

"Aniya. 5 minutes more." Jungkook said. Si Jun gritted her teeth. She gasped.

"Okay but just five minutes." Si Jun said and Jungkook hummed. Time skipped. Jungkook was continuously talking to her but Si Jun was getting frustrated.

"You wanted 5 minutes more but it has become more than one hour." Si Jun said. Jungkook laughed. Si Jun made a disgusting face and rolled her eyes.

"I don't want to stop talking to you." Jungkook said. Si Jun fake smiled.

"You are not my boyfriend. Got it? Good bye now. Don't try to disturb me ever again." Si Jun said and cut the call.

"Is he mad? Why was he talking so much like we both know each other? And I was also feeling like we both are not strangers. Who was he? Forget that. I don't care." Si Jun mumbled and sighed.

"One second I didn't even ask his name. Oh gosh. I am gonna be mad." Si Jun thought and screamed in frustration.

(Next day)

Si Jun and Hae Soo were sitting in the classroom talking to each other. Jungkook looked at them from outside through the window. He smiled seeing her.

"So you talked to your crush?" Si Jun asked. Hae Soo gulped nervously remembering everything. She laughed.

"Yeah I did." Hae Soo said.

"And what about that boy? You were saying that  a boy is saying that he is your boyfriend." Hae Soo asked. Si Jun laughed.

"Oh that boy. I cleared the misunderstanding. He will not disturb me ever again." Si Jun said. Suddenly her phone rang. She looked at the screen shockingly and picked up a call.

"How are you my girlfriend?" Jungkook asked on call and smiled seeing her face from outside. Si Jun widened her eyes.

"Why are you calling me? Haven't I told you that there is nothing?" Si Jun yelled. Jungkook was still looking at her. He chuckled.

"Yeah you said but I didn't pay any attention to that. You are my girlfriend now and I am not leaving you." Jungkook said. Si Jun gritted her teeth.

"Hey you mister. I will complain." Si Jun said angrily.

"Go for it." Jungkook said. Si Jun clenched her jaw.

"I will really complain." Si Jun said angrily.

"You know what Si Jun. You look so hot and sexy in anger. I can see you." Jungkook said. Si Jun widened her eyes. She looked here and there but she didn't see Jungkook there. He smiled and bit his lower lip to control his laugh.

"Are you chasing me?" Si Jun asked raising her eyebrows.

"Aniya. I just know everything about you. Should I tell you how much I know?" Jungkook asked. Si Jun furrowed her brows and looked at Hae Soo. Hae Soo mouthed 'what happened' to her. Si Jun shook her head.

"I think he is a psycho." Si Jun mouthed to her. Hae Soo blinked nervously. Si Jun walked outside of the classroom.

"Look mister. See many girls are here. You can select any of them. If you are unable to make a girlfriend because of ummm.....your ugly face. I mean everyone is beautiful in this world but still some girls want handsome boyfriends then I will try if you are ugly then don't worry. I will find a girl for you." Si Jun said, Jungkook chuckled at her.

"Really mad." Jungkook thought and smiled.

"Aniya as you know I am not handsome so I want a less beautiful girl like you who doesn't matter about looks." Jungkook said, he was walking behind her in the corridor. Si Jun opened her mouth and gritted her teeth.

"Look mister. I am beautiful. I don't care if anyone likes it or not but I like my beautiful face." Si Jun yelled at him.

"Me too." Jungkook mumbled but she couldn't hear that.

"I am beautiful in my own way. You just stop irritating me." Si Jun yelled.

"Yeah you are the most beautiful girl." Jungkook thought.

"No you are not beautiful and I want a ugly girlfriend as you know I am also ugly. We should date someone who is on the same status as us. Right? So I am not breaking up." Jungkook said. Si Jun pulled her hair in an annoyance.

"If I am ugly then go and find a beautiful girl. Why are you disturbing me?" Si Jun yelled.

"I already told you the reason." Jungkook said. Si Jun clenched her jaw.

"What kind of a boy are you? Who says ugly to that girl whom he wants to make his girlfriend?" Si Jun yelled.

"I always say the truth that's why and the truth is that you are ugly." Jungkook said and pursued his lips to control his laugh. Si Jun gritted her teeth.

"F*ck you." Si Jun yelled. Everyone looked at her shockingly.

"Woah...you are cursing your boyfriend. Don't you have any manners?" Jungkook said. Si Jun sighed to control her anger.

"Look mister. I don't know anything about you. You are not my boyfriend." Si Jun said. Jungkook smiled.

"Then I will tell you everything. Don't worry about that and I am your boyfriend. Keep that in your mind." Jungkook said. Si Jun gritted her teeth and kicked a boy angrily.

"Look you are a girl. Aren't you?" Jungkook asked.

"Ne." Si Jun said.

"And I want to make you my friend. Then you are my girlfriend. Aren't you?" Jungkook asked. Si Jun furrowed her eyebrows and looked at the sky.

"Ne." Si Jun said.

"And I am a boy. Right?" Jungkook said. Si Jun nodded.

"So I am your boyfriend. Got it?" Jungkook asked. Si Jun was still loading what he said but she got confused.

"She is too dumb against my fox mind." Jungkook thought and smiled.

"Y..yeah...o..okay." Si Jun said slowly.

"So we are boyfriend and girlfriend." Jungkook said. Si Jun scratched her hair scalp.

"Is it really true?" Si Jun asked.

"Yeah. It is. Ask it to anyone." Jungkook said softly.

"Okay girlfriend. Your boyfriend will talk to you later." Jungkook said and cut the call. He chuckled and walked away from there. Si Jun was still calculating on her fingers.

"I'm a girl and he wants me to become his friend. He is a boy and wants to be my friend according to it. I'm a girlfriend and he is a boyfriend. But how?" Si Jun mumbled and furrowed her brows.

*************

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Read till the end.

Follow for further updates.

See you soon. Till then bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 675 24
"Why can't you leave me alone?" Taehyung asked frustratedly. "Because i don't want to." You said smiling cheerfully. "Y/n !" Taehyung said. "Yes Ta...
204K 13.4K 53
A beautiful and dangerous love story between a 36 y/o mafia king and a 20 y/o University student. Where the love story between taehyung and jungkook...
81.7K 3.1K 41
**** Bae Y/N, a sweet, cute, beautiful, kind girl who is a normal doctor. She always thinks about others before herself even if it is a stranger. She...
3.7K 317 51
"ᴡᴇ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛ ᴡᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ʙᴇꜱɪᴅᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴇᴀ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ɪᴛ ᴇɴɢᴜʟꜰᴇᴅ ᴏᴜʀ ʜᴀᴘᴘɪɴᴇꜱꜱ" ~ʏ/ɴ~ "ɪ ᴡᴀꜱ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴅɪ...