That Day, That Guy (제이) JAY E...

Von hjjssjn_

A Jay FF wherein... Kyra is the perfect girl everyone wanted her to be. But what about her? What does she rea... Mehr

First
Second
Third
Fourth
Fifth
Sixth
Seventh
Eighth
Ninth
Tenth
Eleventh
Twelfth
Thirteenth
Fourteenth
Fifteenth
Sixteenth
Seventeeth
Nineteenth
Twentieth
Twenty First
Twenty Second
Twenty Third
Twenty Fourth

Eighteenth

9 0 0
Von hjjssjn_

CW//cursing, contains messages or / and replies
————————————————

Eighteenth;
"Chain."

"Hello?"

"..."

After a few seconds, I finally heard my father's sigh, and later he spoke. "Please be home by four. We have a guest, do you understand?" I bit my lower lip before giving a response.

"Will do, father."

I heard him hum before he cut the call. I sighed heavily before looking at my turned off phone and slowly walked through the halls to return to my classroom, this time, alone.

"What did he say?" Sunghoon quickly asked after I sat down beside him, "Was he mean? Was it a news? Bad or Good? Did he found out about you an—"

He bombarded me with questions, not until I cut him off, "It's fine. He just want me to go home early, might not come with you guys later..." I answered, pertaining to our daily group study session after school hours.

"Uh, why?"

"He said we had a guest," He nodded with my statement, I casually shrugged and watched how the lecturer came inside the classroom. "You think we're going to the gym?" I whispered at Hoon, keeping it lowkey, then he replied...

saying the exact words the lecturer said, at exactly the same time.

only though, his was a reply to mine, and was said in low tone.

"To the gym, everyone!"

I rolled my eyes secretly and sighed heavily before dragging Hoon with me to head towards the locker area, where later, we spotted Vera.

"Get changed already, you two! Coach said he only had 7 exact minutes to have all of us changed!" Vera exclaimed, and after some heard, they also rushed. "Sunghoon, go on your own. Kyra, come with me... we'll change together." She instructed, then grabbed my hand to a cubicle.

"Go on!"

She hurried as she stripped while I awkwardly stood there, unsure how to change while she's here. At the same time, admiring her bravery for changing, with me in her front.

"What are you waiting for? Do you need me to undress and change your clothes for you?" She asked, now a bit pissed.

I bit my lower lip as I looked at the side and started undressing my self (to change), while she's changing her pants now.

This is all new to me since I've never had anyone to do this before. I don't have a sister, or even a cousin, who's a girl of course. "Don't be shy, we're in a hurry. And we need to run to the gym after this..." She said after noticing my discomfort. "By the way, what cup are you?" She asked, confusion showed in her eyes.

I looked away, too shy to tell her. And it's kinda obvious, actually. Thank God and all the saints that, that was cut short after a knock on the door. "Please hurry up, you're not the only one to use it!" A girl said outside.

So I picked up the pace of my movements and slid my pants to my legs fast. Vera nodded at me so we opened the door and got out, to go back to the lockers (returning our formal uniforms inside) and run to the gym as fast as we could.

Both of us chuckled lightly as we panted upon arriving to the not so crowded gym, then made a high-five with each other. "We just made it on time!" She chuckled after the statement while I bend down a little again, placing my palms above my knees.

The others came later and our activity started, we were tasked to do some exercises, then teach them to the students a year under us. Like, "Seriously, what are we? Students or teachers? It's their job to teach the younger ones, but then, here we are!" Vera complained (and said my thoughts out loud), before actually walking towards a girl named Liz.

"Alright, you need to stand with both of your feet closed," I started, teaching the student I was assigned to teach. "then you raise any of your feet, and label it against your buttocks," I guided him but he struggled a bit so I let him hold on my shoulders for support, (he's already tall for his age, hmph!) "press it and hold it for 2 minutes or more, then you do it on the other foot. Got it?" He nodded and started counting.

"Anyway, what's this exercise called?" He asked after raising the other foot, now without my help.

"This is called 'Quad Stretch', it will help you strengthen your quad, this also is a flexibility type of exercise, and its pros and cons are..." I explained each of them while he listened to me attentively, after he finished the exercise, he grabbed his notebook to take down notes of what I said.

This kid is competitive... cool.

"Thank you for teaching me a lot of things, noona!" He smiled at me after the class, I only nodded before I was scooped back by Sunghoon, glaring at the poor young boy.

"What's with you?" I asked with brows arching, he glared at me too.

"If Jay finds out about this, he'll be mad." He said, no, more like he was scolding me while I held back my laugh. Does he really care about that? Hmfft!

"Jay won't. He's far more matured than you." My spokesperson said from behind of us, and then she stole me from the stunned Sunghoon.

After changing back to our formal uniforms, we went to our next class and participated at the surprise quiz, and luckily, I studied with them yesterday or else... I'm still able to answer this without studying yesterday since I've read this part of the lesson ever since the start of the school year.

As I said, I like to advance read for future purposes.

I was actually shocked after knowing that Sunghoon will be joining tonight's dinner with my family, and the guest that I had a guess who.

"I'll wait here.." He said and sat on the couch, I was hesitant at first but eventually left him there and went to my room to change into new and fresh clothes.

When I went down, Dad was already smiling while shaking hands with Sunghoon, and behind him peeked a person's head I knew too well.

I immediately smiled after seeing him, when he spotted me, he smiled big too, and I always loved the view of his boba-like eyes. "Noona!" He exclaimed and went up the stairs to come to me and hug me while my mom shook her head in amusement.

"Jungwonnie!" I welcomed his hug, smiling big. "How have you been?" I asked him after pulling out from the hug. I last saw him was at my birthday, and it was like... four months ago?

"I'm staying here! And I'll be transferring to your school, and we'll go there with each other, and we'll hang out a lot like before, and we'll—"

"Jungwon, calm down, dear..." Mom cut him off while he smiled sheepishly, "Kyra, can you escort him to his prepared room? It's beside yours so I can accompany Sunghoon to the dining." My eyes quickly went to Sunghoon, for a second I forgot he was there. I nodded and smiled at them before helping Jungwon.

"Noona..." I turned at Jungwon as he called, he was sitting on the bed while I was busy fixing the vanity table, "That was your fiancé, right?" He asked. I nodded a bit, shy as he opened that up. "He's handsome..." He smiled while saying that, and Sunghoon should be so thankful.

Jungwon rarely compliments the others' looks, maybe except his kindred and of course, himself. So it kind of surprised me when he said that. I replied with a hum but I stopped what was I doing after hearing what he said after, "But you don't see him as your fiancé. You only see him as a friend, am I right?"

H-how did he...

"And you have someone else you like, am I right again?" I looked away and finished what I was doing before clearing my throat.

"Let's head downstairs, they must be waiting for us." Was all I could answer to his question and went outside first, then I breathed in and out, trying to calm my self. "It's not the right time..." I whispered to my self and turned to see Jungwon already exiting the room and followed me to the dining hall.

"They're here! Shall we eat now?"

The next day was filled with loud conversations, more like arguments between Jungwon and Vera as they fought about one specific topic I didn't know.

Sunghoon was somewhat quiet but he joins the conversations too. For strange reasons, I did not see Jay anywhere, maybe because I wasn't looking for him because I'm with my naughty and loud cousin, or because he's not around today. Not sure.

It was lunch break when I finally saw him, and he was at least stunned to see Jungwon with us, nonetheless, he did not say anything and just smiled towards Jungwon, to which he returned to Jay.

No introductions happened, they just smiled towards each other then later talked about things (with Vera and now energetic Sunghoon, of course). I didn't joined them though, I was looking at a notebook, reading and reviewing since I'll be having a special quiz.

Yesterday, I perfected the quiz and that lecturer seemed to not believe what just happened since the person who had the next highest score after me had eight mistakes (t'was Sunghoon btw). She can't believe that I advanced much (can't blame her though, she's new here), too much. But if she only knew...

"Noona, should we head back to our classes now?" Jungwon asked all of the sudden, his face was unreadable, though he's not emotionless, his emotion is just unreadable.

I nodded to him and stood up, keeping my notebook and making an eye contact with my boyfriend, he smiled at me making his eyes somewhat disappear.

Jungwon is a smart kid. He caught things easily, and even in his first week in school, he was already preparing for a math competition to represent our school. Jungwon is clever, but silent. That's why I sometimes don't understand what's running inside his mind.

"Vera noona likes someone." He stated suddenly at our ride home. I let my brows crease at his statement. "I know who is it." He added while I still looked at him with confusion.

"What?"

I can't find any answer other than that. What is he talking about? I mean, surely I got what he said, but why does he act like this?

"You are dating Jay hyung." That, I was taken aback by that.

How...

"Your secret is safe with me, but what you guys are doing are dangerous, noona."

My mind went blank. Jungwon has always been observant, but what the hell? Jay and I didn't interact much for him to say that? If this isn't really his findings, I have no one to blame but Vera.

"Noona," The way he called me, his tone screamed authority, hardness, and power. All I know is that, he is warning me. "Please think rationally. You're smart, and you know very well what will happen if this continues."

I was left speechless after he left the car, I looked down on my shoes and thought about things.

I'm sorry... because I am not giving up. I'm sorry Jungwon but I'm willing to take the risk, because Jay is worth the risk.

The next few days went surprisingly normal, Jungwon's treatment did not change after his words, he's still sweet and innocent, but I know he's overthinking things too.

Enough with the serious talks, I'm actually outside today, currently alone with Jay.

My parents finally removed my bodyguards to watch me, they were focusing on Jungwon most of the time now (the bodyguards) since he had been so clumsy.

Jay and I are in a date in the park where he saved me before, the same park where Sunghoon left me. We were just chilling, but I knew that we weren't just here for that.

None of us might talk about it but I know that he's up to something, because I am also.

Today is our 100th day, and I've prepared a gift for him.

"You know what? This is stressing me, can we just act like this day is important to us?" Jay gave in and faced me while I laughed. Actually, this day became a pride testing between the both of us, of who will bring the topic of our 100th day first.

Unfortunate for Jay, I won.

"Huh? This day is important?" I teased while looking up, fingers tapping my chin, to act fake thinking. "Why? What day is today that made it important?" I asked, no, teased him.

"Oh... I... I thought you remembered..." He looked down with a sad expression. NOW THIS IS MAKING ME FEEL GUILTY, DAMN.

"Of course, I remember! I was just messing with you!" I said nervously, while I saw how his lips curved up slowly.

"Likewise."

HOW DARE HE DECEIVE ME?!!??! PARK JEONGSONG YOU'RE TESTING MY PATIENCE!

"Damn you!" I slapped his arms while rolling my eyes as he laughed freakin cutely.

"I love you too!" I eventually smiled at his reply and hugged him, "Happy 100th day, baby." he whispered as I felt his arms wrapping around me, hugging me back.

"ANYWAYS, did you bring a gift for me?" I asked cutely while he chuckled, and for the love of god, why is does he sound so sexy?? Okay, that's too much hehe.

"Of course, I did." He whispered in my ears while I shiver a little due to the vibration. I pulled away and faked a smile towards him. "Is... anything wrong?" He asked after my sudden action.

I quickly shook my head in denial, and answered, "No, not at all." I smiled cheekily, shyly.

"Uhm, ok? But to answer your question, yes I did brought you a present." Jay took something out from his pocket that looked like a paper, an origami, that has pockets on it and some different colored papers folded inside. "Here." He offered as he smiled.

"Here."

I also took out the hard box from the paper bag that was in the blanket we used for our mini picnic. His eyes went big at the sight of it.

It was a watch.

"Th-this is..." Jay trailed off for a while and opened the box. I saw how the shiny object reflected in his eyes, "This is expensive, Kyra. You shouldn't have bought this for me." He then looked at my eyes with uncertainty.

"Hey it's okay..." I said and came closer to him a bit, he looked down and bit his lips.

"My gift is nothing compared to yours..." He whispered. But I heard it and felt a little bad.

" Come on, Jay... it's not about the cost we spent at it, it's the thought the counts. Thank you for these, but what are these really for?"

"Oh... uhm, these are request papers. I just made them up. Each paper had something written on it, and you can withdraw it anytime you want." He explained while I explored the mini card, and pulled the sage green colored paper.

Indeed, there was something written on it. And it says; 'Hugging Jay'

"I can't say no to what is written in every pull. but you can always use this to me anytime you want. This will be valid, forever."

"This... is the coolest gift ever." I smiled at him ever so widely and hugged him. He chuckled unsteadily while hugging me back.

Later, we sat back to the blanket and I pulled each and every card that was on it. There were 2 Hugging Jays, 5 Yes card (means he can't say no to me), 2 Quality time with Jays, 1 Kiss card, and 5 Free Wishes.

Then there was a small notebook with something written on it, "100 Paragraphs for Kyra?" I read while Jay chuckled as he scratched his nape.

"It's cringe but yeah, it's for you." He answered and I went closer to hug him.

"Thank you!" I said through his chest and sniffed his familiar scent, "Also, here." I gave him 2 of the free wishing cards, and a yes card while he looked at me with a confused face.

"Uhm, these are for you. Why give it back to me?" He asked with a very cute face, his eyebrows uneven and lips pouting.

"I just want to give it.." he nodded and brought his wallet out to put it there.

"Uhm, Kyra?" I drew my attention from the origami, back to him after he called me. I hummed in response, "I can't take this.." He slid the box back to me, while I crease my brows.

"You don't like it?" I asked, half worried and half nervous.

"It's not like that..."

"Then what?"

"This is just too much..." He said in low tone while fiddling with his fingers. I sighed and slid it back to him.

"Keep it. Wear it when you're ready to accept it. But don't, just don't give it back to me. Is that okay?" Smiling softly, I held his hands and he breathed out.

"I'll wear it only when I'm already successful, how's that?" He smiled too, while I nodded and pressed his hands a bit. "So that, you'll have to wait until I succeed in life, and that means you'll stay with me." I nodded once again, and raised my hand to fix his hair.

"I will." I replied.

"Promise?" he offered his pinky as I lightly chuckled.

"Promise, Jay."

We strangled our pinkies together and sealed it by pressing our thumbs.

We enjoyed the date onwards and when it was time to go home, I quickly fished something from my bag.

"What is it, baby?" He asked when he saw me struggling and tried to help me.

I breathed out in contentment as I saw something I can use as a proxy from the gift he refused to use.

It was a birthday present.

From Taehyun's Dad.

The split in two key chain. The heart shaped one. A perfect gift for couples. I still remember the note he wrote for me.

Give the other half to the person close to your heart.

I have a few who was close to my heart, but...

Or your future partner. ;-) ¯\_(- -,)_/¯

I broke the heart from each other (that was connected through a magnet), and gave the other half to him. He took it, puzzled but he did not refuse.

"This is a gift from Taehyun's dad, and he said to me that I should give this to the person close to my heart. And because you don't want the watch yet, then I'll give that to you."

I explained while he nodded and came closer to me, then connected the keychain again as he whispered while smiling.

"This chain is the remembrance of our bond, we aren't complete without the other one. We complete each other."

———————————
AN UPDATE BCS ENHA IS IN MY COUNTRY BUT I CANT SEE THEM.

HEYAAAAAA look, IM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING TDTG FOR LONG SINCE IVE BEEN BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND READING OTHER STORIES FOR INSPOS AND BEEN FOCUSING ON TRIPPED!

DAMN OTHER FILO ENGENES BE SO LUCKY😭😭 enjoy yourselves ig?? huhu gusto ko lang naman sila makita shems😭

sad na ako this dec 3 -insert conan gray's heather - but diff lyrics

"I can't remember... there's 3rd of december?"

anyways, enjoy the update! and man this is long enough for me to take a lot of time. I've been really busy like really😭 I'll make it up to you guys soon, since I'm nearing my semester break (freakin finally). just you wait for me😤

that's all ig?? have a good night / day / noon / afternoon / midnight ❤️❤️

ps.: cant promise the next update will be soon.

ps (2): sorry, I haven't proofread this one and have been sleep deprived for a few weeks now, so I'm half asleep while writing the last part. luv you guys!

ps (3): seems like this book will reach 30 chapters afterall? but not sure yet:))

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

389K 13.6K 94
❥︎enhypen au „Good luck with living with them." 'how did my cooking videos bring me to my favorite boyband?' It was a miracle. Y/n met people she tho...
24.7K 1.2K 47
a girl who has ability to read people's expression and intention, she can easily know how they feel toward her, until she meets someone that she can'...
56.9K 2.3K 47
in which she moves schools and he becomes her popular, attractive classmate. but what happens when things change, and she battles an undeniable, burn...
322K 12.9K 66
❝𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘶𝘵 𝘶𝘱 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦...❞ A story about a girl who has a crush on the school's heartthrob ever since...