š™š™¤š™¢š™–š™£š™¤š™›š™›'š™Ø š™–š™Øš™Øš™žļæ½...

By DaddyAlycia

Just graduated from Harvard with a master's degree in psychology, Y/N looks for a job and finds it in a not-s... More

š™„ š™£š™šš™šš™™ š™–š™£ š™–š™Øš™Øš™žš™Øš™©š™–š™£š™©
š™‡š™¤š™¤š™  š™›š™¤š™§ š™¢š™š
š˜¾š™¤š™£š™©š™§š™–š™˜š™©
š™’š™š™–š™©š™šš™«š™šš™§ š™®š™¤š™Ŗ š™¬š™–š™£š™©
š™‚š™¤š™¤š™™ š™œš™žš™§š™”
š˜¾š™¤š™›š™›š™šš™š š™–š™œš™–š™žš™£
š™„š™£š™©š™¤š™­š™žš™˜š™–š™©š™žš™£š™œ
š˜¾š™–š™”š™” š™¢š™š š™’š™–š™£š™™š™–
š™š™£š™™š™šš™§ š™¢š™® š™–š™Ŗš™©š™š™¤š™§š™žš™©š™®
š™„š™› š™®š™¤š™Ŗ š™¬š™–š™£š™©
š™’š™žš™Øš™ š™¢š™š š™”š™Ŗš™˜š™ 
š™‡š™šš™©'š™Ø š™„š™”š™–š™® š™– š™œš™–š™¢š™š
š™”š™¤š™Ŗ š™¬š™šš™§š™šš™£'š™© š™«š™šš™§š™® š™Øš™„š™šš™˜š™žš™›š™žš™˜
š™’š™¤š™§š™  š™©š™¤ š™™š™¤
š™’š™š™–š™© š™„ š™Øš™–š™®, š™„ š™™š™¤
š˜¾š™¤š™¢š™š š™¬š™žš™©š™ š™¢š™š
š™’š™š™žš™©š™š š™¬š™žš™£š™š
š™„ š™£š™šš™šš™™ š™©š™š™šš™¢
š˜æš™¤ š™¬š™š š™¢š™–š™ š™š š™®š™¤š™Ŗ š™£š™šš™§š™«š™¤š™Ŗš™Ø, š™—š™–š™—š™®?
š™„š™› š™®š™¤š™Ŗ'š™§š™š š™– š™œš™¤š™¤š™™ š™œš™žš™§š™”, š™—š™šš™œ
š™‰š™¤š™¬, š™”/š™‰
š™Žš™–š™§š™–š™'š™Ø š™˜š™–š™Øš™š
š™ˆš™–š™ š™š š™®š™¤š™Ŗ š™›š™šš™šš™” š™œš™¤š™¤š™™
š™Žš™š™š š™™š™šš™Øš™šš™§š™«š™šš™™ š™žš™©
š˜æš™šš™Øš™„š™šš™§š™–š™©š™š š™¢š™šš™Øš™Ø
š™ƒš™¤š™¬ š™„ š™©š™¤š™Ŗš™˜š™ š™®š™¤š™Ŗ
š™‚š™¤š™¤š™™ š™£š™žš™œš™š™©, š™ˆš™žš™Øš™Ø š™š™¤š™¢š™–š™£š™¤š™›š™›
š˜¾š™–š™£ š™„ š™ š™žš™Øš™Ø š™®š™¤š™Ŗ
A/N
š™€š™–š™§š™£ š™žš™©
š™’š™š™–š™© š™™š™žš™™ š™®š™¤š™Ŗ š™™š™¤ š™©š™¤ š™¢š™š
A/N
š™„ š™™š™–š™§š™š š™®š™¤š™Ŗ
š™„ š™™š™¤, š™™š™¤ š™®š™¤š™Ŗ?
š™‚š™¤š™¤š™™š™£š™žš™œš™š™©, š™®/š™£
š™Žš™–š™§š™–š™'š™Ø š™˜š™–š™Øš™š š™„š™„
š™”š™¤š™Ŗ š™¤š™¬š™š š™¢š™š š™– š™«š™žš™Øš™žš™©, š™™š™–š™§š™”š™žš™£š™œ
š™‰š™šš™¬ š™®š™šš™–š™§, š™£š™šš™¬ š™™š™šš™˜š™žš™Øš™žš™¤š™£
š™š™š™–š™© š™¬š™žš™£š™Ø š™©š™š™š š™—š™šš™Øš™©
š™Šš™, š™Øš™š™š'š™Ø š™Øš™¤ š™„š™§š™šš™©š™©š™®
š™š™šš™–š™™š™® š™©š™¤ š™œš™¤?
š™ˆš™¤š™§š™£š™žš™£š™œ, š™‰š™–š™©
š™š™¤š™¢š™–š™£š™¤š™›š™›'š™Ø š™—š™šš™£š™šš™›š™žš™©š™Ø
š™š™šš™šš™” š™®š™¤š™Ŗ
A/N

š™Žš™©š™–š™® š™š™šš™§š™š š™¬š™žš™©š™ š™¢š™š

8.1K 255 228
By DaddyAlycia

Natasha was due to arrive in an hour, the spinach was already boiled, the meat with the vegetables and the sauce was cooking, the pasta dough was already cooked and the mixture for the chocolate volcanoes for dessert was ready. I hope they come out just as tasty as the ones we ate at the restaurant the other night.

I woke up in a very good mood, it's Christmas morning, with Lena we got up and went straight to the tree to open our gifts, a new leash for her, toys and a little wool coat, I took a picture of her with it and I leave it on her, she looks so cute.

I start to open mines, which I've obviously already seen, but it doesn't take away from the excitement of opening the gift bags and boxes with bows. Bag, boots, leather jacket and new coats, oh I love everything.

My new salary allowed me to buy all this and I could maybe even triple it, but obviously I can't spend it all at once, I'm also saving, I don't really know what for, but just in case.

This morning after a hot chocolate with marshmallows and a Christmas movie, I went to buy everything I needed for lunch with Nat.

When I came back from the store, I sent her a message to let her know that we would eat at my apartment and the time she had to come, that is, 1:00 p.m. Then I started cooking and, well, as I said, everything is almost ready.

I tidy up a little, the gift wrappers and bags and take everything to the guest room, on the coffee table I light some vanilla and cinnamon scented candles and while I let the meat finish cooking I take a quick bath.

I chose comfortable clothes, it's supposed to be a cozy day, it's snowing and it's very cold, I look good anyway, black tights with a gray low-cut tshirt and on top a big cream wool sweater. I dry my hair because I don't want to catch a cold, the coconut smell of the shampoo permeates me.

I begin to assemble the lasagna, a layer of sauce below, the dough strips and the mixture of spinach with minced cheese and meat, again, sauce, dough, spinach, meat and sauce and so on until the platter is covered. I put more sauce for oak and grated cheese, once Natasha comes I'll put it in the oven.

I take the molds to prepare the desserts, the smell of chocolate invading the kitchen making me sigh, I put the mixture and cut the chocolate to put it in the middle, I will also put this later in the oven to serve it hot.

I leave everything on the counter when I hear a message ring on my phone, Natasha letting me know that she is at the door, I look at the time realizing that it is one o'clock, I smile at her punctuality, answering that I already opened the door from here and that it is the eleventh floor the one she has to touch in the elevator.

I take a quick tour of the entire apartment, tidy kitchen, tidy living room, tidy dining room, tidy bedroom, tidy bathroom, all set. I run to the mirror to look at myself, I'm okay, I fix my hair a bit and wait for her to arrive.

Nerves rise in me, what if she doesn't like my food? What if she doesn't like the apartment? What if she doesn't like me? All that vanishes when I hear two knocks on my door. I take a deep breath and walk slowly, I open and to find Natasha with a wine in her hands, of course.

"Merry Christmas, Y/N." she walks in and kisses me on the cheek, I'm hypnotized with her presence here.

"Merry Christmas, Miss Romanoff." I close the door and turn around to see her roll her eyes at her.

"I'm at your house, Y/N, you could at least call me Natasha, don't you think?" a smirk appears on her face.

"You're right, Natasha." I smile and take the wine from her hands to go to the kitchen, she follows behind me and I take two glasses from the shelf so I can serve it.

"It smells delicious, what dish are you going to delight me with today?" she leans into the island and while I answer her I take the time to get a better look at her.

"Lasagna with bolognese sauce and for dessert, surprise." She is wearing beige pants with a brown sweeter and white converse, it is rare to see her dressed like that, so casual, she still looks beautiful.

"Why surprise?" she starts to get closer to me, walking slowly until she is in front of me, too close.

"Because it's a surprise, I can't tell you." she grabs her glass of wine from her bringing it up to her lips and taking some, a little hum leaving her lips at the taste of it, not taking her eyes off mine.

"Why? Are you the dessert?" My eyes open wide, she just arrived and she already has to tease me like that? How am I going to survive this lunch without wanting to throw myself on top of her at any moment?

"No, too bad, I'm not dessert." I smile seeing how she pouts. "You're adorable when you do that." oh my god I didn't mean that, the surprise face is priceless, "Sorry, I don't know where that came from."

"It's okay, Y/N, you can tell me what you want, you're too cute when I make you nervous." She says giggling while I let out a sigh.

I drink some wine and take the lasagna dish to put it in the oven, I hear a series of meows from Lena coming from the room to where we are.

"Oh finally!" Natasha reaches down to pet my cat, who instantly starts purring. "She's cuter than I thought," Natasha says, turning her head to look at me and then turning all her attention back to her. "Look at this little coat you have precious thing, oh, when your mommy doesn't see me I'm going to steal you."

Natasha says sighing but loud enough for me to hear her, I giggle at her words, literally melting.

"Hey! You can't steal my baby, I already told you I can take her to play with Liho but don't steal her!" She gets up and we both laugh, she helps me to take the cutlery to set the table, once everything is set we sit down, me at the point and she on my right.

"How much longer? I'm hungry and that smells so, so good." God, she's adorable, how can this woman who literally drips authority and has everyone at her feet be as adorable as she is to me now? I don't think this is a side of her that she shows often, with almost anyone.

"Only," I look at my cell phone to see the time, "fifteen minutes."

"Its a lot."

"Oh, come on, it's nothing, the minutes go by fast, tell me, what did you do this morning?"

She starts telling me about her day, her breakfast and how Liho wanted to steal one of her toasts and he did, bursting into laughter as I imagine that black kitten and Natasha running around the kitchen looking for her breakfast.

As she tells me more about her morning, the oven alarm beeping signaling that our meal is ready, I get up to look for the platter, bending down to take it out of the oven feeling Natasha's eyes on me.

I leave the lasagna on the counter and take the tray with the dessert molds, putting the oven on the right temperature and time, putting them in and returning to the table seeing Natasha's smile once I place the platter in front of us.

She refills our glasses while I serve the lasagna on each plate praying it's okay, I watch as she eats the first bite of it, savoring it slowly, as she rolls her eyes back and a small moan escapes her mouth as she swallows.

"And? How is it?"

"Y/N, I just moaned trying it, what do you think?" she laughs and looks at me, "This is delicious, it's the best I've ever tasted." she tells me nodding and I smile satisfied.

"That's good, I was afraid that was horrible." I sigh of relief and I try it too, doing the same as her, moaning at the taste, it really is delicious.

"Not at all, it's delicious, you should cook for me more often." and she says that, like it's nothing, she continues eating after that casual comment that came out of her mouth, but that leaves me thinking, I would like to be able to cook for her more often, to be able to share more moments like this.

We both eat and repeat the dish, I warn her not to fill up, to remember that there is dessert. Right after I finish my last bite the oven alarm goes off again, I take out the volcanoes and leave them to cool a bit on the island.

Natasha helps me gather the things on the table while we wait for the dessert to be ready, we leave everything in the sink and I order her to go to the couch to wait.

I take out two saucers and turn the molds so that they fall on the plate, luckily, none of them break and just in case I made six, I take the powdered sugar and the strainer to sprinkle it on top, I add some raspberries and blueberries and it's ready, I go to the couch and leave the plates on the coffee table.

"Do you want coffee with it or is that okay?" I ask before sitting down.

"That's fine, Y/N, don't worry." She offers me a warm smile, "What movie do you want to see?" she settles on the couch, pulling her feet up.

"Uhm, any Christmas classics?" I say getting comfortable as I take the control to turn on the television, "you can take off your shoes to be more comfortable if you want."

"Oh thanks I'll do it," she puts her shoes on the side of the couch, I see that her socks have little hearts on them, ugh adorable, "uhm, home alone or christmas with the kranks?"

"I love home alone, but Christmas with the kranks is my favorite." I say while looking for the movie, she smiles and stares at me, "you know, it's rude to stare at people." I turn my head to see her blushing slightly.

"Well, I like what I see, so." she tilts her hed with a smirk on her face, I shake my head and press play.

We start eating dessert, she moans again as she tastes it, god she needs to stop doing that, it frustrates me.

"This is so good, malishka." the nickname takes me by surprise.

"Better than the one at the restaurant?" I look at her with a frown.

"Well, there's the one in the restaurant and just below yours, but it could easily be up to it." Satisfied with her answer, I turn my head to continue watching the movie.

We burst out laughing, we can't help it, it's so funny. Because we're cracking up, our bodies are almost together on the couch, our legs are touching, and Natasha's hand is on my thigh, squeezing it every chance she gets.

"Oh my god, did you see how Nora fell with the people singing the Christmas carols?" Our laughter echoes through the apartment.

"Yes, and how the cat had been frozen!" We almost ran out of air from laughing so much.

"Oh god I can't breathe, Nat." I say as I gasp for air, not realizing the name I said.

Natasha stops laughing to look at me with a warm smile, her eyes shining at her.

"What?"

"You called me Nat."

"No, I did not do it." oh

"Yes you did," my lips purse as I wonder if it was wrong, though the look on her face says otherwise. "I like that you call me that, malyshka."

"Oh, I thought that was wrong," she smirked as her hand ran up my thigh.

"No at all."

We keep watching the movie, laughing from time to time at the funny scenes, until we get to the part where Blair arrives at the house and I feel a weight on my shoulder, I turn my head to see Natasha asleep on me.

I move slowly to lie down with her body between my legs and her head on my abdomen, I stroke her hair, feeling her body relax.

Her arm hugs me by the hip and little snores come out of her mouth, I'm going to die of cuteness at any moment. I take my phone to take a picture, it's just for me.

After a few minutes my body also relaxes and I fall asleep just like her.

I don't know what time it is, but when I open my eyes everything is dark, only the lights of the tree and the television illuminate us, Lena came in sometime in the afternoon because she is sleeping at our feet, I smiled when I saw Natasha still clinging to me .

I put my hands in her hair stroking it again, kissing her forehead as I realize she's higher up on me than before. I stroke her back, shaking her slowly to wake her up.

"Nat," I whispered in her ear, "it's time to get up." Little whines come out of her mouth and I can't help but smile.

"A while longer, I'm sleepy." I giggle as I continue to run my hand down her back, she tightens her grip on me, turning her head, opening her eyes slowly.

A yawn comes out of her mouth and she opens her eyes wide to see that she is lying on top of me and not only that, but hugging me. She makes the threat of getting up saying sorry, but I stop her, hugging her, bringing her towards me.

"No, stay here with me." she smiles and rests her head on my chest again, I don't want this moment to end.

She begins to trace invisible shapes on my arm, tracing my skin with her finger which is visible as the sleeve of my sweater rose, giving me goosebumps.

"I like being like this, it's very calm." she says on a sigh and smiles, giving him a kiss on the head.

"Me too." she looks up from her, resting her chin right in the space of my breasts, she looks at me with a smile and I melt seeing her like this, so soft and sweet.

"I'm glad we feel the same way right now." My hand goes up to her face, my thumb caressing her cheek as she rests on my hand.

"Want hot chocolate? I make the best of all." I smile when I see how her eyes light up.

"Yes please, I would like that, but I don't want to get up." pouting and with the best puppy eyes of hers.

"But how am I going to do it if you don't want to get up?"

"Well, I don't want to leave you, actually." Her grip tightens making me laugh, "I have an idea." I furrow my eyebrows not understanding what she is going to do.

She lifts me off her couch with her, hooking my legs behind her, one of her hands on my back and the other behind my thighs.

"What are you doing, Nat?" I say laughing as she starts walking.

"I'm taking you into the kitchen with me to make hot chocolate." she smiles and sets me down once we get there.

"God, you are an incredible thing." I start looking for the mugs, milk and chocolate bars.

In front of the stove, dipping the chocolate into the boiling milk, I feel arms hugging me from behind. Natasha's perfume invading my nostrils as it mixes with the smell of the drink.

I close my eyes and sigh as I feel her hot breath on my neck, behind my ear, a kiss left under it, how she can take me from the brink of softness to arousal in just seconds.

"Nat," I sigh her name, causing her to groan in my neck, the vibration sending a shiver down my spine.

"Yes, Malishka?" her hands go to my hips, pulling me back, making me bump into hers.

"Stop." sighs come out of me, my hips instinctively rocking back.

"Why?" Her kisses on my neck are driving me insane.

"You know why." She leaves one last kiss and leans against the island, I feel cold when her body leaves me, but we both know this is better.

With the mugs already on the coffee table and the two of us curled up on the sofa, with home alone now on television, she watches attentive the movie but my eyes are more focused on the woman next to me, I could get used to this.

A/N: hiii thereeee, how you've been guys? I missed you sm<3

So, soft and sweet Nat, what do you think? I actually love this fluff and cozy christmas chapter:)

Let me know your opinions<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 402 16
BOOK 1 Y/N is a 23 year old super genius, she graduated University at 18 and has been obsessed on recreating wanda's mind reading powers. She was com...
8.8K 207 10
Just a typical Professor Romanoff x student fanfic :) You are at NYU studying Russian, creative writing, and maths. Everyone has warned you about yo...
177K 5.9K 26
āœ§ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ: *āœ§ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ:*COMPLETED*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿāœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿāœ§ "im so sick of 17, wheres my fucking teenage dream?" (content warning ;; smut, cursing, fighting, mention of blood and...
4.7K 182 16
Looking forward to this moment for years, Wanda Maximoff had many feelings and anticipations regarding her transition to university: nervous, yet exc...